Co-op Bank

Default Pie segement colours - HELP!

Hello,

I am going to create about 20 or so pie charts which break down sales for a
particular region. Each pie will show the same products (about 5 in total
Interest, non interest etc) and I wondered if there is a way to assign a
segment colour to a product.
So for example all segments on all pie charts for 'Interest' are blue.
I presume this may need to be a VBA solution? Any assistance much appreciated.
Many thanks

Brian
Co-op Bank
Manchester, England
Jon Peltier

Look for the "Color by Category Label (Conditional Formatting)" section
way down near the bottom of my seminal pie chart article:

Change the letter labels ("AAAA", "BBBB", etc.) to the product names,
and select your colors (trial and error, usually).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services