sweetner32

Default How do I convert cab file to open an Family Budget Excel Template?

The file dowloads as a .cab file. When I try and open it, it's not in a
recognized
format. How can I download the correct format.
Peo Sjoblom

Hardly an excel question
From where do you download an excel template as a cab file?
Try winzip, I believe they have an option to open some cab files

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom