Patrick

Default is this possible?

I have a formula on Sheet 1.

Can I move the cell that shows the total of the formula from sheet 1 to
sheet 2, so that any changes in the data, on sheet 1, would show up on Sheet
2 in the total box? Can't quite figure it out.

Thanks,

Patrick

Paul B

Patrick, maybe something like, =SUM(Sheet1!A1:A10) ????
If not well will need more info.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Patrick" wrote in message
I have a formula on Sheet 1.

Can I move the cell that shows the total of the formula from sheet 1 to
sheet 2, so that any changes in the data, on sheet 1, would show up on

Sheet
2 in the total box? Can't quite figure it out.

Thanks,

Patrick

Phil K

You can also use the copy paste special option. Copy the cell that has the
sum on Sheet 1 and the go to sheet 2 right click on the cell you want the
sum to show up, click on paste special and then click on paste link.

"Patrick" wrote:

I have a formula on Sheet 1.

Can I move the cell that shows the total of the formula from sheet 1 to
sheet 2, so that any changes in the data, on sheet 1, would show up on Sheet
2 in the total box? Can't quite figure it out.

Thanks,

Patrick

Max

Maybe just try a cut and paste ?
Right-click on the cell with the formula in Sheet1 choose Cut
Click on Sheet2's tab, then right-click on a target cell inside Paste
--
Rgds
Max