Klaus

Default Sorting problem

Is there anyway to sort a series of rows and not disturb the cell formatting.
My rows are alternate colours and during sorting this formatting moves with
the values thereby messing up the appearance of the worksheet.
Klaus Iden

Frank Kabel

Hi
for color banding better to use conditional formatting:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Klaus" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Is there anyway to sort a series of rows and not disturb the cell

formatting.
My rows are alternate colours and during sorting this formatting

moves with
the values thereby messing up the appearance of the worksheet.
Klaus Iden

Klaus

After using Excel for ten years, you would think that I should have known
about conditional formatting, but I never had to use so didn't bother to
learn about it.
Thanks for your quick answer my question.
Klaus Iden