Me

Default Need formula based on criteria.

I have a spreadsheet listed by day as follows. I need the
data from column B, C & D summarized by month. How do I do
that?

Col A Col B Col C Col D
01/01/04 5 5 4
02/01/04 6 6 6
03/03/04 7 0 0

I need the result to look like this -
Jan 04 11 11 10
Mar 04 7 0 0

How do I tell it to search for dates between 01/01/04 -
31/01/04 in column A then add column B, C or D to comue up
with my totals for Jan 04?
Gordon

Me wrote:
I have a spreadsheet listed by day as follows. I need the
data from column B, C & D summarized by month. How do I do
that?

Col A Col B Col C Col D
01/01/04 5 5 4
02/01/04 6 6 6
03/03/04 7 0 0

I need the result to look like this -
Jan 04 11 11 10
Mar 04 7 0 0

How do I tell it to search for dates between 01/01/04 -
31/01/04 in column A then add column B, C or D to comue up
with my totals for Jan 04?

If you format the date column to the form Jan-04 then you can do
Data-Subtotals on each change in the month, or use Autofilter.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and