Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Excel 2003 form linked with another workbook

Hello everyone.

I'm doing a model with forms in Excel 2003, and, The form entries are
saved in another workbook.
The problem is, that, when I don't have the other workbook opened
before the model, it won't fill in the values in the form.

I've checked, and double checked, the location of the source workbook,
and, it is correct.
The workbook as no passwaord, and no protection whatsoever.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Regards.