Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.links

Default New to Replan!!

Hi All,

I have several spreadsheet xls files that have links to each other and it is
now apparent that working would be much easier if they were all on separate
tabs within the same spreadsheet file. (Appol's if the terminology is not
quite right here).

This would be a massive job if all the links were broken during the move so
can anyone tell me how to do the move without breaking those links please.

Please excuse the double post but I notice that the links newsgroup is not
very busy.

Regards.
Bill/