windowed

Default eurovalue toolbar won't go away

Every time I open Excel, the eurovalue toolbar appears in the middle of the
spreadsheet. when I follow instructions for closing a toolbar, the eurovalue
toolbar only closes for that session and it's back the next time I open Excel.

How can I get it to stay closed?
Ron de Bruin

Hi windowed

ToolsAdd-ins