Mark

Default Remove Email address header

I have late versions of MS Office at home and at work. The I.T. dept.
at work regularly updates versions and works in the background to keep
us functional and up to date. I email spreadsheets back and forth
from home to work. Recently when opening a spreadsheet at work that
had been created at home, a large email addressing header appeared at
the top of the sheet. It takes up about 1/3 of the window. After
being unable to see a control to remove it, I spent about 10 minutes
searching through the help files looking for a way to get rid of it
and get back to the original Excel configuration that I'm used to.
After getting no help from "help" I tried closing Outlook (which we
all normally leave open at all times to keep up with current
communications). Closing Outlook took care of the problem, but is an
unwanted agravation to deal with on a regular basis. It seems as
though it should be so simple to remove, but so far it's eluded me.
Can any one give me a clue on how to disable this damn "intuitive
convenience"?
Ron de Bruin

Hi Mark

Click on the Mail button on the Standard toolbar and save the file

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mark" wrote in message ...
[...]