Naomi

Default 1 Page for every CELL!!

Hi, I would like to think that I know my way around excel pretty well but
this has really go me!!

Suddenly spreadsheets that were printing on one page and have been for weeks
have switched to a print layout of one page per cell! I have tried:
Adjusting print boundaries manually.
Adjusting % scale
Changing file- print area.
...and just about anything else I can think of.

Can anyone help- it's really urgent!!?
Thanks
Frank Kabel

Hi
try
'Insert - Remove pagebreaks'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Naomi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi, I would like to think that I know my way around excel pretty well

but
this has really go me!!

Suddenly spreadsheets that were printing on one page and have been

for weeks
have switched to a print layout of one page per cell! I have tried:
Adjusting print boundaries manually.
Adjusting % scale
Changing file- print area.
..and just about anything else I can think of.

Can anyone help- it's really urgent!!?
Thanks

Naomi

Thanks Frank, but there doesn't seem to be an option to remove pagebreak...

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try
'Insert - Remove pagebreaks'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Naomi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi, I would like to think that I know my way around excel pretty well

but
this has really go me!!

Suddenly spreadsheets that were printing on one page and have been

for weeks
have switched to a print layout of one page per cell! I have tried:
Adjusting print boundaries manually.
Adjusting % scale
Changing file- print area.
..and just about anything else I can think of.

Can anyone help- it's really urgent!!?
Thanks

CarlosAntenna

The "remove page break" item will be disabled unless you are on the cell
where the page break is set. Try this: Select the entire sheet by clicking
on the rectangle in the upper left of your sheet next to column A and above
row 1. The Insert pull down menu will now have a choice for "Reset all page
breaks".

Carlos

"Naomi" wrote in message
Thanks Frank, but there doesn't seem to be an option to remove

pagebreak...

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try
'Insert - Remove pagebreaks'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Naomi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi, I would like to think that I know my way around excel pretty well

but
this has really go me!!

Suddenly spreadsheets that were printing on one page and have been

for weeks
have switched to a print layout of one page per cell! I have tried:
Adjusting print boundaries manually.
Adjusting % scale
Changing file- print area.
..and just about anything else I can think of.

Can anyone help- it's really urgent!!?
Thanks

Lady Layla

In Page Setup go to Sheet tab and see what you have regarding Rows and Columns
to print with each page.
Did you actually clear the Print set area or change it? File, Print Set, Clear
area

:
: Suddenly spreadsheets that were printing on one page and have been for weeks
: have switched to a print layout of one page per cell! I have tried:
: Adjusting print boundaries manually.
: Adjusting % scale
: Changing file- print area.
: ..and just about anything else I can think of.
:
: Can anyone help- it's really urgent!!?
: Thanks

Dave Peterson

I've only seen this once in real life and I screwed up.

I was in a hurry, so I just copied those cells to a new worksheet in the same
workbook. Deleted the original and printed the copy.

If I had been smarter, I would have kept that troublesome workbook to see if I
could find the cause.

I may have done:
copy|paste special|formulas
copy|paste special|formats

(I don't recall exactly.)

====
Just a wild guess: If you change printers, does that help?

If you find the problem, could you post your solution.