Gabriel Martin

Default What means [Group] in the title bar of a workbook

Dear Newsgroup

This might be a dummy question but I really have no idea what this could
mean. I have a worksheet and in its title bar it says [Group] next to the
name.

Anyone an idea? Thanks for any feedback.

Kind regards

Gabriel
Frank Kabel

Hi
this means you have 'grouped' some sheets. e.g. holding down the sHIFT
or CTRL key while selecting a tab. To ungroup the sheets simply click
on a new sheet or right-click on the tab names and choose 'ungroup'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Gabriel Martin" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Dear Newsgroup

This might be a dummy question but I really have no idea what this

could
mean. I have a worksheet and in its title bar it says [Group] next to

the
name.

Anyone an idea? Thanks for any feedback.

Kind regards

Gabriel

Chip Pearson

It means that you have grouped one or more sheets, and so changes
made to one sheet will also be made to all grouped sheets. Right
click on the sheet tab and choose UnGroup to ungroup the sheets.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Gabriel Martin" wrote
in message
Dear Newsgroup

This might be a dummy question but I really have no idea what
this could
mean. I have a worksheet and in its title bar it says [Group]
next to the
name.

Anyone an idea? Thanks for any feedback.

Kind regards

Gabriel

Gord Dibben

Gabriel

Might be a good idea to have a close look at the sheets that were grouped.

Whatever you did to one will have been done to the others, including
formatting, data entry etc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP