varun

Default dedupeing in excel

Hi
Column 1- 25 contains data of a customer purchase history contianing first
name , last name, street adress, suburb, state, post code, country ets
row 1 to 60,000 contains records of individual customers.
Can you please suggest how I can find the followin in excel
1. Number of duplicates
2. Find the list of duplicates & copy them into another sheet/workbook
3. how can I transfer/ copy /create a new copy of the above data in a new
sheet or workbook without any duplicates
manually it is very time consuming & the most of the staff are only
familiar with excel

Appreciate your help

varun

RagDyer

Chip Pearson has a web site which is a good place to find all kinds of help
in dealing with duplicates.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm
--

HTH,

RD

"varun" wrote in message
Hi
Column 1- 25 contains data of a customer purchase history contianing first
name , last name, street adress, suburb, state, post code, country ets
row 1 to 60,000 contains records of individual customers.
Can you please suggest how I can find the followin in excel
1. Number of duplicates
2. Find the list of duplicates & copy them into another sheet/workbook
3. how can I transfer/ copy /create a new copy of the above data in a new
sheet or workbook without any duplicates
manually it is very time consuming & the most of the staff are only
familiar with excel

Appreciate your help

varun

Frank Kabel