Knadn416

Default landscape printing.

When I print to a HP Laserjet 4100 printer in landscape it works but then I
try to do it from Microsoft Word and I only get portrait. I've tried using
all of the drivers including PCL6, PCL5e, PS and keep getting the document
printed in portrait when I clearly have selected landscape. Like I mentioned
earlier it does print landscape with Wordpad but not any Office products. I
have also tried the Service Packs for Office but no luck.
Earl Kiosterud

This is a bit of a long shot, but try looking at the printer settings,
probably File - Print - Options. Normally changing portrait/landscape
changes the setting for the document (as seen in File - Print preview), but
might not be doing so in your case.

--
Earl Kiosterud