Earl

Default How do I change the order of the series in the Source Data?

I have a chart that trackes sales numbers by the month. Each year I add a
series. I would like to get the series to display in order. How do I change
the order?
Barb Reinhardt

Select the series that you want to reorder. You will see something that
looks like this:

=SERIES(,'Sheet1'!$A$2:$A$11,'Sheet1!$H$2:$H$11,5)

You need to change the # at the very end of the series.

=SERIES(,'Sheet1'!$A$2:$A$11,'Sheet1!$H$2:$H$11,1)

"Earl" wrote in message
I have a chart that trackes sales numbers by the month. Each year I add a
series. I would like to get the series to display in order. How do I

change
the order?

John Mansfield

Earl,

In addition to Barb's method you can also do this:

Click on a series and in the standard toolbar select:

Format - Selected Data Series - Series Order Tab
Move Up or Move Down buttons

----
Regards,
John Mansfield