drjudyo

Default lost disc

I'm not looking for a discussion group,I need a company rep. Any out there?
My computer had to be totally re-started from the ground up, and in the
process, Microsoft Word 2000 was erased. I cannot find the disc to reinstall
it. I do still have theCertificate of Authenticity and 25 character product
key number. CAn I get a downloaded edition? Or could a new copy be mailed
to me?

garfield-n-odie

Hi, drjudyo. You're in a discussion group whether you want to be or not.
Keep looking for your CD. It is my understanding that Microsoft is no longer
providing replacement media for Office 2000. If you want to see for
yourself, follow the instructions at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246 "How to replace lost, broken, or
missing Microsoft software or hardware".

"drjudyo" wrote:

I'm not looking for a discussion group,I need a company rep. Any out there?
My computer had to be totally re-started from the ground up, and in the
process, Microsoft Word 2000 was erased. I cannot find the disc to reinstall
it. I do still have theCertificate of Authenticity and 25 character product
key number. CAn I get a downloaded edition? Or could a new copy be mailed
to me?

Gord Dibben

You could contact Microsoft:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=326246

You cannot download, but they will ship you a new CD

Gord Dibben Excel MVP