adamnabors

Default How do I merge the contents of two columns?

I have two columns of text (thousands of rows) that I would like to be in one
column. Ex.: 4568-15-651 and FR to 4568-15-651FR. I have done this before
i just can't remember how. Help.
Peo Sjoblom

You need to use a third column

=A1&B1

copy down and the copy and paste special as values in place
If you want a space between the values

=A1&" "&B1

a comma and a space

=A1&", "&B1