Green Goose 89

Default change column headings letters

The column headeing in Excel have somwhow changed to numbers (the rows are
still numbers). How do i change them back to letters?
Nick Hodge

Green Goose

ToolsOptions....General, uncheck R1C1 reference style

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Green Goose 89" <Green Goose
wrote in message
The column headeing in Excel have somwhow changed to numbers (the rows are
still numbers). How do i change them back to letters?

Gord Dibben

ToolsOptionsGeneral.

Uncheck "R1C1 reference style".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:43:01 -0800, "Green Goose 89" <Green Goose
wrote:

The column headeing in Excel have somwhow changed to numbers (the rows are
still numbers). How do i change them back to letters?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
sorbet

In my case I came across a column heading in Excel having somewhow
having Beta(Greek?)letters instead of the usual ABC. How do I change
them back to regular letters?

--
sorbet