Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Excel and Access link

I am using MS Excel to handle my transactions but with my present rate of
data, I will reach the limit in terms of number of rows of one spreadsheet,
ie. 65,000+, in no time.

Is it possible that I use MS Access as my database but processing will be
done in Excel? I am not familiar with MS Access that is why I use Excel but
did not foresee the rate of population.

Or is there a way where I can stretch the limit of Excel.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Rook wrote:
I am using MS Excel to handle my transactions but with my present
rate of data, I will reach the limit in terms of number of rows of
one spreadsheet, ie. 65,000+, in no time.

Is it possible that I use MS Access as my database but processing
will be done in Excel? I am not familiar with MS Access that is why I
use Excel but did not foresee the rate of population.

Or is there a way where I can stretch the limit of Excel.
Thanks

Hi Rook,

See this link:

Hope I helped you.