Cendra

Default How do I cancel sending a spreadsheet by email?

I started to send a spreadsheet to someone by email, then realized I wanted
to revise the spreadsheet first. I cannot make the "send to" section at the
top of the spreadsheet go away. In order to get a clean spreadsheet, I am
having to cut and paste the old one to a new file.

Any idea how to cancel a send request midway?
Ron de Bruin

Hi Cendra

Click one more time on the Mail button in the Standard toolbar and
it go away.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl