Drr

Default Sorting protected worksheets

Greetings!

I need to allow others to sort my worksheet which contain a few protected
columns. I am also using setup data validation and several other functions.
This file is stored on a shared drive.

So farI have tried the following:

Tools/protection/protect sheets
Select locked cells
select unlocked cells
select format cell,
select columns
select rows
SELECT SORT
Select Autofilter
Select pivot reports

Whenever other users attempt to sort this worksheets, they get a message
stating this worksheet is protected.

By selecting the "SELECT SORT" option listed above, shouldn't they be able
to sort this data?

Thanks for your help.
Drr

Frank Kabel

Hi
is this a shared file (Tools - share workbook)?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel