bktopper

Default Bar Codes in Excel

I am trying to print a price list, for example, where I have the data in an
Excel spreadsheet and I would like to have the print out display a scannable
bar code for a value in the spreadsheet.

Can Excel do this, or is there some sort of add on program that might work?

Thanks,
Frank Kabel

Hi
you need a barcode font first

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"bktopper" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am trying to print a price list, for example, where I have the data

in an
Excel spreadsheet and I would like to have the print out display a

scannable
bar code for a value in the spreadsheet.

Can Excel do this, or is there some sort of add on program that might

work?

Thanks,

Norman Jones

Hi BKTopper,