Michael Rodriguez

Default Creating a new field

Q. I have a street address that is divided into 4 fields in an excel
(2002) file. They are all text. I need to combine them into one field
that I would name STREET. Is there a quick way of doing this. I am
very much a beginner and need all the help I can get.

Thank you.

Michael Rodriguez
Frank Kabel

Hi
=A1 & " " & B1 & " " & C1 & " " & D1

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Michael Rodriguez" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
Q. I have a street address that is divided into 4 fields in an excel
(2002) file. They are all text. I need to combine them into one

field
that I would name STREET. Is there a quick way of doing this. I am
very much a beginner and need all the help I can get.

Thank you.

Michael Rodriguez

Norman Jones

Hi Michael,

Assume that your address dat is in cells A1:D1:

In cell E1 enter the formula:

=A1 & ", " &B1 & ", " & C1 & ", " & D1

---
Regards,
Norman

"Michael Rodriguez" wrote in message
om...
Q. I have a street address that is divided into 4 fields in an excel
(2002) file. They are all text. I need to combine them into one field
that I would name STREET. Is there a quick way of doing this. I am
very much a beginner and need all the help I can get.

Thank you.

Michael Rodriguez

Michael Rodriguez

Thanks to all