Chief Quinn

Default yes or no option

How do I create a field in excel that only provides a user a yes or no option?
Paul B

Chief, have a look at data, validation
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Chief Quinn" <Chief wrote in message
How do I create a field in excel that only provides a user a yes or no
option?

peterm

Example - Go to Z1 type in Answer(in bold) go to Z2 type in Yes go to Z3 type
No
Highlight Z2 & Z3 go to drop down box at top near = sign (should read Z2
type in Answer hit enter Go to cell you want the drop down list. then data
validation change to list in source put = Answer. You can do this to a whole
columns or a group of cells
Cheers
peterm