itsme0715

Default how do I set up a listing of rental properties and various info o.

I am buying small homes in my tri-state area for residential rental use and
want to set up a spreadsheet that I can sort by location for real estate tax
analysis, FMV appreciation by area, etc. Any ideas?
GORDON SCALES via OfficeKB.com

Simplest way in Excell is to type the names of each piece of informatiion
you want along the top row eg:

NAME STREET SUBURB POST CODE VALUE NO. OF BEDROOMS DESCRIPTION

Then fill in each cell with the relevant detail.

Then use DATA on the top menu of excel. You can use the help wizard as
well which will guide you through the process.