ahmebah

Default How do I make a sheet that combines all tabbed sheets & update as.

In a spreadsheet there are 4 tabs. Each tab covers a year (2000-2004). Each
tab also is identical in column names.

How do I make a page that combines the contents of all tabs and will update
as I update the related tabbed page?

Tx!

--
ahmebah

Ron de Bruin

Hi ahmebah

I have a few code examples on my site to do this
See http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl