terrier

Default Office 97 to 2003: Excel: enter data w/fixed 2 decimal. 2000. be.

When I enter number "2000." I get 20.00 - yes, set decimals at 2 but earlier
excel would accept change if you entered decimal with number. this is
slowing down a budget prep and I'd sure like some help - online and tutorials
say "enter decimal" but this is not working. what am I doing wrong?