Dale Hildebrand

Default How can I change the size of dialog boxes?

When doing a file open, the standard excel dialog box is too small to see
long file names. Can it be made bigger and default to show file details?
Thanks.
Gord Dibben

With Excel 2002 and 2003 I can resize the FileOpen dialog to any size I want
by manually dragging the edges.

No re-size available with Excel 97.

Also, setting it to details view sticks for me.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:11:12 +0100, "Frank Kabel"
wrote:

Hi
AFAIK you can't change this

--