OkieViking

Default total value of stacked charts

I am working with stacked bar charts. I would like to be able to show the
total value of each bar. How do you do that?

Example: Sales of fruit by month. January sales: $30 apples, $20 pears,
$50 oranges.
I want a label above the January bar that says 100.
Andy Pope

This should help,
http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm

Cheers