Peter

Default Create calander

Ideally I'd like to create a calandar like this:
1. Put "01/02/04" in a cell A1 and in cells B1 to B35 I get returned each
day in Feb listed eg: Mon 1st Feb, Tue 2nd Feb etc.
2. I don't want to run into March so I can't use 1/2/04 +1, +1....+31
because I'll get 3rd March in the Feb calculation, but 31st Oct in the Oct
calculation!
3. Can I do the above but only show working days (Mon-Fri).
4. Finally. Can I draw a line at the start of every Monday.

Any help to any of the above gratefully recieved
Many thanks
--
Peter
London, UK
Arvi Laanemets

Hi

When you want, I can send my calendar (you enter year number, and a yearly
calendar is displayed). When my design isn't suitable, then at least you get
some ideas.
Actually, I have 2 variants of my calendar. One is simpler and is designed
in english. The other in estonian, and displays also Estonian state
holidays, and number of working days in month.

When you are interested, write which varint you do want.

--
Arvi Laanemets
(When sending e-mail, use address arvil<Attarkon.ee)