Angie H.

Default Using Links & inserting rows into Excel - help?

I'm working with several worksheets in an Excel 2003 workbook.

I have used the 'Paste Special' & 'Paste Link' feature to successfully link
sections of different worksheets. However, if cells or rows are inserted in
the 'Master' worksheet, the changes are not made via the link.

Is there a way to overcome this?

Thank-you in advance.

Angie H.

Max

Perhaps something along these lines ..

Assume a sheet named: Master

In the slave sheet

Put in A1:
=OFFSET(Master!$A$1,ROWS($A$1:A1)-1,COLUMNS($A$1:A1)-1)

Fill across and down to cover the max expected working range that the sheet:
Master is likely to have, inclusive of any possible future insertions of
rows and columns within the initial / existing working range in Master

The formula will cater for any future insertions of rows or columns
*within* the covered range after set-up

For a cleaner look, you could suppress extraneous zeros
from showing in the slave sheet via:
Tools Options View tab Uncheck Zero values OK

--
Rgds
Max