PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  [9] 10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. How do I change the order of items in a graph legend?
  2. Pivot table and organizing data
  3. Frogs in the pond - Display percentages not numbers
  4. Dragging data onto a chart
  5. Frogs in the pond - percentages not numbers
  6. X-axis exponential n^1.85
  7. X-axis exponential n^1.85
  8. How to get fixed size for every screen resolution?
  9. SS has external ref. I want to delete but I can’t find it anywhere
  10. How to dynamically change the series range of a chart ?
  11. How do you change the format of multiple series at once?
  12. copy just the plot area?
  13. HowTo disable cell reference update
  14. HowTo add row to series data
  15. multiple series from one column
  16. Display more than 20 labels in a Pie chart?
  17. Delete ALL Charts in a WorkSheet (VB)
  18. Plots lines
  19. Need to graph weekly shipments of 3 classes of freight versus plan
  20. residual plot
  21. Jon Peltier's code: can't delete initial series??
  22. VBA: Can't set ChartTitle.Text??
  23. White screen in excel 2007 (beta 2)
  24. show 3 sets of data per data point in a scatter plot
  25. axis titles in Excel charts
  26. how do I merge two graphs in excel?
  27. Can hyperlinks be created in an organization Chart
  28. Bar & Line Charts - URGENT
  29. New to Chart Help (Pie Chart)
  30. Bar and Line Chart
  31. use arrows as symbol in graph
  32. Transparency in a chart
  33. Pivot Charts - refreshing clears my chart formatting
  34. Print embedded charts from several sheets
  35. Cannot change criteria on copied chart without changing original c
  36. Line chart with one value extrememly high
  37. automatically increment y-axis daily
  38. Chart Colours
  39. Planner for Driver's weekly journeys
  40. Scatter plot - Size of data points from spreadsheet value?
  41. coordinates of a point
  42. html
  43. How do I create a combination chart and table with different data.
  44. How do I create a double y axis BAR CHART (not bar + line)?
  45. How do I enter cell data in a footer
  46. Sum & report contents of table containing text values?
  47. how to plot a polar chart / plot
  48. hide formulas but can edit on the same cells
  49. excel graphs are locked up; no dragging or additional data entry a
  50. I need an MVP...!
  51. chart based on data ranges
  52. Problematic chart issues in Excel 2007
  53. Charting Time formats
  54. how to trend a value every 5 minutes
  55. Would like to be able to change colors on error bars in excel
  56. Bug! Error Bars Inherited from Another Workbook - Any Fix?
  57. Help with automating creation of Pie Chart(s)
  58. Can I create a chart using every fifth row of data?
  59. Bubble chart display
  60. The vertical title on every chart I make is cut off.
  61. Fill Chart Automatically
  62. Eliminating forecast on trendlines
  63. Quadrant Chart Sample
  64. Plotting intersection of two values
  65. Combination chart type
  66. How do I stop graphs reading zero in Excel from cells with ""?
  67. Chart ticker
  68. possiblity to set data label in bar chart to "no wrap"??
  69. How do I resize a value axis title in Excel 2003?
  70. Excel 2003 Using graphics in charts
  71. multiple x-axis with horizontal separation
  72. infinite rows?
  73. text box positioning, printing and between loads
  74. fields obstructing chart
  75. Relative vs Absolute referencing of Workbooks
  76. Frequency charts with non-numeric data
  77. How do I unclear the value axis?
  78. Range of data is variable...
  79. 3-tier stacked bar chart
  80. How to high quality print from Quark with Excel created chart?
  81. Color Defaults, Package Resets & Downloads
  82. double column chart
  83. Unable to set the Values property of the Series class
  84. Macro to create charts?
  85. Delayed Update?
  86. vertical line in area charts
  87. Legend in x-y Scatter chart does not show marker
  88. Add colored horizontal band to
  89. Find a suitable border for a religious text
  90. Chart with x-axis as date/time
  91. How do I create a tachograph in Excel?
  92. Exclude unused value in chart
  93. mouseup
  94. trendlines in graphs
  95. Pivot Table: How do I hide calculated items that result in zero?
  96. Y-axis title gets cut off
  97. series name
  98. Display every 3rd category name but still display latest month
  99. How to sort x-axis in pivot chart
  100. excel templete for monthly recurring deposit
  101. combined line-column excel chart
  102. Quarterly Audits
  103. Secondary axis
  104. Chart title = Worksheet Name?
  105. how to change width of label box in pie chart
  106. Column-Line Chart w/ Dates
  107. quadrant
  108. Re: Chart VBA
  109. Resize chart automatically when window size changes?
  110. How to change y axis automatic time range?
  111. How to add asterisk to source data
  112. stacked bar chart
  113. 2 scales in 1 chart
  114. Using Transparency in Excel Charts
  115. chart line appear in Word
  116. Drawing shapes in a chart
  117. Slight twist on dynamic ranges
  118. How to choose a scale for the SECOND Y-Axis to avoid visual distortion
  119. Discretionary X-axis (for date & time)
  120. How do I show percentage data with the % sign on a bar chart?
  121. Date & Time on X Axis
  122. Secondary X-axis with reverse Y-axis
  123. secondary y-axis for graph "column"
  124. AutomaticScale doesn't work properly
  125. Copy Chart issue
  126. What is the shortcut key for making a cell reference absolute?
  127. EMBED
  128. Copying Chart...FORMAT ONLY
  129. Prevent Excel chart flicker,when plots are linked to DDE data
  130. adding cells within a cell
  131. how do i add cells within a cell
  132. Dynamic Charting Question re data
  133. excel spread sheet
  134. Updating Source Code in Charts
  135. Chart lines shift when printing
  136. plot 2 columns against each other
  137. Capturing chart title from cell
  138. marker style change for an individual month
  139. Four Quadrant Bubble Chart in Excel?
  140. Disruption of order of data series in 100% stacked charts
  141. How do I calculate the area of a chart in Excel 2003
  142. How do I get radar graphs to not plot empty cells?
  143. Chart / Scrollbar / Offset / Autofilter
  144. How to select series in chart?
  145. Copy & Paste Chart
  146. Export chart to GIF no longer works after installing Excel 2007b2
  147. not able to link chart points from same series
  148. Reverse plot order in Excel charts
  149. Excel Chart grays out after you deselect it.
  150. Pivot Chart Formatting
  151. Client side script in office web component
  152. trying to combine 2 columns of data to create one x axis in graph
  153. How to transfer an icon to the e-mail to mail to some one
  154. HELP!! Charts won't copy across to another worksheet
  155. double line chart
  156. Flexible Y-Axis in a Waterfall chart
  157. How do I set up a graph out of multiple choice survey?
  158. Excel should have semi-log graph plotting
  159. How do I make a histogram in MS Excel?
  160. how i calculate pearson correlation coefficient for excel graph
  161. charting from excel to PowerPoint
  162. scales
  163. Charting non-sequential cells
  164. How do I create a supply and demand chart?
  165. Axis label text wrap
  166. Display Charts Created In Excel In A Windows Form
  167. Generating time based series
  168. Excel 2007 - unable to copy chart
  169. Can a stock chart be combined with an line chart?
  170. trendline
  171. Formating textbox on a chart
  172. how can I track a rental properties expenses and income
  173. Pareto Charts and Pivot Tables
  174. combination stacked column chart
  175. bar graph with varying Y scales
  176. multiple x-axis data
  177. HOw do I do this?
  178. How do I graph in 3-D, X,Y and Z
  179. displaying hidden/smaller bubbles on a bubble chart
  180. combination charts: two variables in one series?
  181. create chart from non adjacent range
  182. Specifying chart graph
  183. Excel 2003: Value Axis
  184. Simple Chart Space Question
  185. How do you drop the line in a line graph?
  186. Horizontal Gridlines not matching secondary Y-axis
  187. Graph A Horizontal Line
  188. data labels above and below columns
  189. How do I plot the function 0.95*e^-0.0206*t on a graph in excell?
  190. Adding Secondary Value to Bar Graph
  191. Multiple thermometers in one chart
  192. How can i get my titles to appear on charts? (phantom)...
  193. Vertical line isn't vertical!
  194. How would I set up a machine work log, to keep track of repair?
  195. Excel X Axis and square Grid
  196. scale on scatter
  197. need to rotate page 90 degrees to type horizonal
  198. combining 3D with lines
  199. how do I print a chart 1 to 1 scale?
  200. Bar Chart w/ Broken Bar
  201. Overlapping Bars Chart & Two Y Axes: how?
  202. How do I Add a variable in the legend without charting the data?
  203. How do I insert autodates into an Excel spreadsheet?
  204. Trendline Not Always Available
  205. cost comparison report
  206. Why do my data labels do not match source data?
  207. Inactivating of "Paste special" while linking charts
  208. Line Chart Questions
  209. Changing text formats on a chart linked to a spreadsheet
  210. How do I download PH statistics
  211. sparklines for excel
  212. summing up
  213. x y scatter chart series ranges reset to x(range) = y(range)
  214. How do I not print the column letters A-Z but keep the row #'s
  215. How do I graph a melting point calibration curve?
  216. How may I macro update a normal distribution chart from new data?
  217. X-axis values in xlLine chart problem
  218. I figured out how to do total averages in Pivot Charts!
  219. Dynamic ranges
  220. smooth area chart
  221. Extracting numbers
  222. conditional formatting in graphs
  223. Excel Chart Contours should be smooth as done in surveying
  224. How to graph from an imported data set?
  225. Is it possible to find which sql statement is running?
  226. HELP ASAP PLEASE!!!
  227. Pivot Tables/Charts
  228. Difficult chart to compose?
  229. Outside Label Position not listed
  230. Extracting Data from X, Y charts
  231. Data points going from axis to axis
  232. Switch axis
  233. Bar Chart with bar data and another bar showing a range of data
  234. Add ins for Six Sigma
  235. Pie Diagrams
  236. x or y error bars? where are they?
  237. How do I produce Excel graphs for triangular (ternary) plots?
  238. Multiple data overlay
  239. Freeze title row before sort
  240. how do I activate copy and paste in Excel
  241. chart area size vba
  242. "A formula in worksheet contains 1 or more invalid references?"
  243. Charting possibility
  244. Comparing more than two variables
  245. Help with plotting
  246. Sizing a Pie Chart (reduce margins)
  247. How would i make a football pool with 100 squares?
  248. why can't I see the complete y axis title when I plot graphs
  249. Save user-defined chart types in a shared Excel template?
  250. Multiple stacked columns
  251. logarithmic scales
  252. Line chart with zerovalues
  253. line chart over time
  254. how do I add series lines to a an excel stacked chart
  255. formatting chart legends
  256. label x-axis values programmatically
  257. Graphing or charting dates
  258. charts with Timestamps - only date part taken into account
  259. printing group of charts
  260. creación de un programa de Conciliaciones Bancarias en Excel
  261. Learning excel
  262. Excel Add-Ons For Charting
  263. Points with the same value lie on top of each other - displace, move
  264. Bridge Score Sheet Creation
  265. Trick? for using INDIRECT references in Data Source of Chart?
  266. Can I draw a tangent to a line in graph in Excel?
  267. How to graph 2 stacked colums/date, both over time?
  268. need to change data table without changing chart
  269. Markers only appearing on comparison line graph
  270. auto show a line on a chart by clicking on a legend key
  271. Need help creating legend with 2 units.
  272. how do i add an x-y convergence drop line from y to x axis?
  273. Pivot Chart--I want total average, not sum of averages
  274. Combination Line and Bar Graph
  275. How do I separate a chart from its legend
  276. X-axis months, trend eq doesnot give the right answer, -ve values
  277. Dynamic Chart Question
  278. Data Series Labels in Area Chart
  279. Excel Charts axis min, max values
  280. Conditional chart formating
  281. Y axis tilte does not appear properly in Excel
  282. Why is the chart wizard greyed out on some of my Excel spreadsheet
  283. how do I do a dispersion chart in Excel
  284. Missing Standard Chart Types
  285. How to interchange datas of 'X' & 'Y' axes in a Line Chart
  286. scatter plots with multiple series
  287. How do I determine the slope of a logarithmic scale data plot?
  288. Problem with Histogram function of EXCEL2007 BETA
  289. How do I set the scale of one pie chart to another chart
  290. Conditional Format of the CHART AREA COLOR
  291. how can I show repeating values in a chart?
  292. Pivot Chart - show 1 row value, but also showing percentage of who
  293. how do I export an excel graph in the 2000 version?
  294. color coordinate data from IF results for charts
  295. Using formula to calculate data source range
  296. hiding % characted in the Y axis using custom format
  297. Strange behaviour with legend in 2-Sided Chart
  298. How to make xy plot of date format data in both columns
  299. Histogram Function has a problem
  300. In-cell graphs
  301. How can I hide a range of columns without hiding charts there?
  302. Multiple Y axis on a line chart
  303. Rotating a line chart?
  304. Creating a Chart in a C# Application...
  305. creating a percentage bar chart in excel
  306. Creating a Combination Chart
  307. Plot area settings...
  308. How do I Excel chart 2 stacked values with third value as a line?
  309. Moving. Want to number boxes and inventory contents of boxes
  310. Erase Key in Legend
  311. PivotCharts and series order
  312. How do I reduce the line spacing in the legend box?
  313. How do I reduce the line spacing in the legend box?
  314. HELP!!!!!!!!!! Y By X Chart with points.
  315. How do I get the graph wizard to enable in Excel?
  316. Y axis scale
  317. Chart - Fixed Median Value
  318. Adding Targets on PivotChart
  319. Large Plot (limits exceeded)
  320. How to graph functions and equations in excel
  321. pivot chart is it possible to hide individual field buttons? Layout Field buttons
  322. Charts refuse to Zoom
  323. Copying charts and their data with relative cell positions
  324. excel chart data-labels
  325. Can you set dual axis side by side column charts?
  326. How do I copy a graph so that I can paste it into Photoshop?
  327. How do I draw chart like car counter?
  328. Aligning charts in excel
  329. Pivot Filters
  330. Adding titels to charts from a list
  331. Chart for company activity/pinchpoints
  332. Display Issues with X-Axis
  333. How to automatically create a thumbnail of a published chart/image
  334. Using a Variable to Define Series
  335. Chart with merged rows
  336. How do I display the sum of 2 data series on a column chart?
  337. How to graph normal distribution curve
  338. Creating Complicated Charting
  339. Excel 2003 radar chart - maximum discrete data points
  340. How to place excel charts into PowerPoint w/out distortion?
  341. Chart automation
  342. Format Chart based on data
  343. [in horz.bar+chart] Disply dates on value axis?
  344. how do I change cell references automatically in formulas
  345. Help on adding values to a bar chart
  346. xy scatter line goes below zero
  347. How do I ignore Graphs zero values.
  348. 3D charts and limit lines
  349. Simple graph
  350. Using Formulas with Charts
  351. Logarthium Graph
  352. How do you set up a Pivot table. Ccan't make it work
  353. How can I create a pie chart without duplicating my cells?
  354. how do i insert axis breaks
  355. How do you save and share "user-defined chart type's" in Excel?
  356. How do you save and share "user-defined chart type's" in Excel?
  357. Excel chart : I want to plot on the same chart bar and line
  358. Selecting chartobject without index no.
  359. How do I set up one chart for multiple worksheets?
  360. Radial diagrams
  361. Value fig on chart column
  362. plot graph from multiple worksheet as embedded chart object on every worksheet
  363. on bar graph, how to superimpose line of average values over bars
  364. Skipping Saturdays and Sunday
  365. Importing series labels from a column in a scatter plot
  366. Merged cells in chart
  367. Line Graphs with significant events
  368. Print graph in mm.
  369. Change workbook
  370. 2 y-axes PivotChart
  371. Logarithmic equation
  372. comments inside the chart
  373. For complex dashboard: What type of chart to use?
  374. Programmatically find out if Chart displays Percentages
  375. HEEEELLP!!! Excel graphs
  376. Automatic function to convert colors in B/W in charts?
  377. Combination Chart Problem
  378. To mark points when function reach some values
  379. How do I include average costs in my charts?
  380. Calculate Figures in a column if ajacent column has particular da
  381. Radar charts with independent axes
  382. Excel Chart properties from VB.Net 2005
  383. How do I make a chart I have generated in Excel into a jpeg file.
  384. using a check box to display text from a list
  385. Lonely Heart
  386. Need to find out if this possible in Excel
  387. Ballistics chart
  388. how to export a chart from microsoft visio to micro soft excel
  389. How do I create a chart that will show 4 weeks of current info?
  390. Help! Messy-looking "pie chart"!!!
  391. Tiny graph
  392. graph size
  393. Excel-SAP
  394. Subject: Sub/Superscripting should work in Excel Legends/Axis Labe
  395. Excel 2002 Zero Values in Charts
  396. read me first
  397. implemantation of an equation.
  398. Create and customize axis on all sides of charts
  399. Y-Axis scale from high to low going vertically?
  400. Ranking Chart
  401. Stacked area and area chart combo
  402. Graphing relationship between 3 variables
  403. In Excel, can you set up text that will magnify with the cursor?
  404. Capturing Equations From Charts
  405. is there any limitation to the quantity of line groups?
  406. R-squared from a trendline
  407. X axis label problems...won't display
  408. Negative values in bar chart overlap axis labels.
  409. Pasting into Word w/o lines???
  410. Set begin/end times in a bar chart
  411. Macro to create a new chart
  412. Chart Streaming?
  413. How do I get years to show on x-axis?
  414. 3 values on Y axes
  415. Pivot tables and dynamic columns
  416. How to bold/highlight data point in chart
  417. number & percent column chart
  418. how do i export a graph from excel to power point?
  419. trying to plot y against x
  420. Precision in Excel 2002
  421. how do i get the data in a chart to automatically update?
  422. Excel 2002. How do you reorder a chart legend?
  423. how do i save spreadsheet to cdr disc
  424. How can I create a soccer chart with automatic updates in Excel
  425. Calculating or estimating the area between to curves
  426. y axis problems in chart
  427. Why can't I see my chart?
  428. Dynamic chart generation: Run time Error '1004: Method 'Cells' of object'_Global' fai
  429. Pivot Chart changes chart upon refresh
  430. I have a bar chart and i want to horizontaly align the datalabel
  431. Reference in charts
  432. Have a formula yield a true blank that disconnects graph line
  433. Chart Events - Trapping arrow key strokes
  434. how do I weight many lines at once in a graph?
  435. Accessing Points in a Line Chart
  436. How do you keep the data table format from changing
  437. axis labels on charts
  438. Chart with filterable legend
  439. How do I get charts to ignore results of a formula if it equals 0
  440. How to lock a line put on a graph in excell
  441. Controlling which data appears on which axis
  442. Bar chart - Label in the bar
  443. TIP: Dynamic chart selection without code
  444. bar chart with two axis
  445. How can I set up highlighting ON the graph?
  446. Bar Chart Comparison
  447. Same size chart area over multiple charts
  448. x-axis dates dont match up with the nodes on the line graph
  449. Resizing chart because of refreshing Chart Data through a query
  450. Business Days in Chart
  451. problem with dynamic data in chart?
  452. How do I copy spreadsheets with charts?
  453. chart data by day of week
  454. excel chart options titles tab should allow copy paste in fields
  455. Automatic Moving to the Next Cell
  456. Can you enter a formula in a chart data series?
  457. Need help!
  458. spinner control in chart sheet... please help!
  459. Copy Excel Chart from one book to other without links...
  460. Org chart options are greyed out
  461. time and date charting
  462. Excel should allow correlations of data so chart markers match up
  463. Simple scatter style chart help
  464. resizing and moving chart elements
  465. lebanon
  466. How to Combine a Floating Column Chart with Line?
  467. Plotting Cummulative Data In A Line Graph
  468. To Draw A Line Parallel To A Curve At Particular Offset
  469. calculate the area under the XY SCATTER CURVE
  470. My calc key on Excel changes box to "Text" Box and doesn't calc ?
  471. Problem increasing .PlotArea.Height value
  472. charecter reapeat
  473. combination chart
  474. Excel 2007 Beta 2 chart problems
  475. How do I convert two pie charts into one 3-D column chart?
  476. Can you create 1 chart that will update based on filtered data?
  477. Different kinds of data on chart
  478. Setting up Macro to create pie chart.
  479. text boxes that label axes in line/scatter graphs
  480. Search and replace option in graphs
  481. Interrupted scales
  482. Changing the defalut Pivotchart
  483. how to combine a vertical line chart into a bar chart?
  484. Indicating Milestones on a Line Chart
  485. Stacked Column Chart / Normal Column Chart
  486. I can't get any lines in my line chart
  487. Time
  488. Graph template with quads and band
  489. Excel and Candlestick Chart?
  490. plot log-log with non power of 10 limits for x-axis
  491. Should allow: "Value (X) axis crosses at *-MINIMUM-* value
  492. Two Sets of Time Data - One Chart
  493. chart
  494. Pivot Charts on Web not working
  495. How do I set log chart minimums and maximum?
  496. Can't change the scale of values on a y-axis on a line chart
  497. Excel for Timelines
  498. Change/insert currency in new invoice template?
  499. mail merge not picking up state for address labels from excel spr
  500. autoupdating charts
  501. Multiple X and Y Axis labels
  502. how can I add meaningfull labels for a scatter chart?
  503. Scientific charts: what is the best add-in or package for getting sane ones?
  504. Meauring Time in a Chart
  505. Keep Linked Data after Deleting Report
  506. Change Display Order in Charts
  507. Re: Paste a chart and get the source data to be from the new worksheet
  508. Floating chart
  509. Sorting Alpha-Numeric Values
  510. Input range
  511. An easy way to changing refrence on several charts
  512. Dates in Excel PivotCharts
  513. Changing color of single bar based on x-axis date value
  514. How do I set up a circle within a circle chart?
  515. Office 2007 - How do you add data to a chart?
  516. How can I chart "by week"
  517. chart from Pivot chart
  518. Makeing a series work from top to bottom
  519. Urgent help regarding line chart thru Excel-VBA
  520. Different background color depending on x-axis value
  521. Adding pinned arrows to a chart
  522. How do i move data series into other columns on column charts
  523. extrapolation curves on excel
  524. MOVING DATE RANGE ON A CHART
  525. I want to convert an Excel Chart to a .tif format file
  526. If I do not plot empty cells, how do I change the category axis?
  527. How do I format the data labels in my stacked bar graph?
  528. Increase size of Legend Key in Pie Charts
  529. How do I get an Excel chart to ingore zero values created by funct
  530. How can I make individual x values?
  531. How do I delete a line in Excel that I only see when printed?
  532. How do I show multiple time durations in a column bar chart?
  533. multiple x axis labels
  534. how to highlight a cell so I know which point on the chart it is?
  535. Change Chart Size
  536. How do I improve Accuracy of trendlines?
  537. Can I display an Excel chart as my screensaver display?
  538. X-axis labels missing
  539. Y axis title cropped
  540. Y axis start on Monday
  541. automatically sizing text with graphs
  542. Don't include category X labels if row empty
  543. xy scatter charts
  544. Why does Excel line chart cut off my data series?
  545. Stacked column with negative values
  546. plot groupings of series
  547. Combination stacked column/line chart
  548. Including data in data table but not charting as a series or point
  549. Sorting Cells With Alpha Numeric Values
  550. creating stacked column/line chart combinations
  551. How do I create a stacked column/line chart combination?
  552. Surveys and percentages
  553. linear and exponential graphs and x,y intercepts
  554. Graphing-Two stacked columns side-by-side per year
  555. Are These Coordinates?
  556. In EXCEL, how do I make date-time the x-axis of a plot??????
  557. Use a loop to create multiple Charts - Suggestions ?
  558. Creating a graph similar to a stacked column graph
  559. scatter plot problem
  560. change invisible bars back to visible
  561. target line in bar chart
  562. Trendline R square
  563. Printing gliche
  564. What is wrong with this line?
  565. could I have dual scales on the same axis
  566. overlapping error bars
  567. Charting Data to Compare
  568. Data labels in middle of the chart
  569. Creating a chart from multiple worksheets
  570. Vertical lines in a line chart
  571. Dynamic Charts
  572. Excel 2007 Issue: Charting numerous strings of data
  573. how do you change the default colors in excel charts
  574. 3 y axes, 2 graphs
  575. Create a new chart in C#
  576. How do I put custom data labels on charts in Excel?
  577. Really basic help with a graph
  578. auto-scaling driving me crazy !!!
  579. Dynamic Charting - i think!
  580. Moving Average (Charts)
  581. How to select an axis that is covered by data points?
  582. Paste a chart and get the source data to be from the new worksheet
  583. Grouping axis scale multiple charts
  584. VBA for setting max value in scroll bars on charts?
  585. I need to print my chart BIG...
  586. How do I show % of Goal within a single bar, on barchart
  587. Creating Average Line on chart
  588. how to get zeros to match in line-bar combo chart on 2 axes
  589. This may be extremely simple...
  590. How can I stop a line in the middle of a chart?
  591. Large variation in series values
  592. Error bars in VBA
  593. how to change the axes.
  594. EXCEL Scatter Graphs
  595. how to move lines in conjunction with graphs
  596. broken scales for X axis
  597. Dragging graph-points to change data? (!)
  598. Can you create a chart with columns and lines along the xaxis?
  599. Stacked Chart
  600. Average line across entire chart
  601. 2 questions
  602. Does anyone have a holiday chart template?
  603. Data does not show on a chart
  604. Stopping blank page printing
  605. Dynamic annual average
  606. Help on logarithmic scale
  607. Excel chart draws line outside Y axis
  608. How do I save new colour schemes for graphs in the colour template
  609. Customizing the Screentips
  610. how to open display the chart by clicking the cell in excel sheet
  611. histogram error
  612. Dynamic chart question
  613. date at chart
  614. Changing X axis
  615. Dual x-axis chart
  616. =D6-E6 there are brackets?
  617. Cutting off the bottom of a chart?
  618. Add line to horizontal bar chart
  619. =D6-E6. Answer in F6. I want answer in F6 only if value in E6?
  620. Selecting many specific columns for a chart
  621. Which best chart for income?
  622. distribution curve (skewness)
  623. How do I define X-axis stepping?
  624. Trendline Chart Data
  625. Changing trend lines with macro
  626. Charting dates on the Y axis without weekends
  627. Chart data reversed.
  628. stacked bar chart with percentages
  629. Simple x-axis question
  630. Can you design your own chart in excel
  631. Excel should let me export charts as .eps or .png
  632. Can't chart dynamic named range??
  633. cant select chart command bar
  634. Chart series (based on datarange content)
  635. limiting chart source data with criteria?
  636. Help with labels and lines in chart
  637. Change individual series from bar to line
  638. Create a Pie Chart?
  639. move values text in graphs all series at once. Excel
  640. Printing causing a scale change
  641. Pie Chart Problem
  642. Chart Covering Info from Multiple Sheets
  643. Floating bars
  644. Time-Series Charting
  645. Formatting issues when publishing a chart to webpage
  646. Series Categories not in order
  647. Remove old month from chart add new/no manual reference change
  648. decimal point position for less than 1 million
  649. How to get charts and subtotals to stay permanent?
  650. Horizontal Time (X-axis)
  651. Reordering Bars in Bar Graphs
  652. Finding the cell in which an object lies
  653. How do i fix y labels inside plot area?
  654. Chart series
  655. Label in XY chart
  656. Label in XY chart
  657. Sub/Superscripting should work in Excel Legends/Axis Labels
  658. Multiple stacked columns chart with lines
  659. how to add an additional title to the x-axis
  660. map coordinates
  661. format text in x axis
  662. detecting changes to series of charts
  663. Avoid Printing the Combo Box with the Chart
  664. Substitute/Replace
  665. Creating a dynamic asset allocation chart
  666. How do I make fixed format of chart everytime when publish it?
  667. How do I convert euro to us dollars in excel?
  668. pie charts with aggregation
  669. Uniquely Identify Data for Charting with a List Box
  670. Uniquely Identify Data for Charting with a List Box
  671. Y axis to cross at zero
  672. Workbooks(WorkbookName).Activate Failure
  673. How do you control the color/pattern of a pie chart?
  674. Dynamic data series
  675. blank cells plot as zero values
  676. My chart automatically updates, but how can i keep it within a static date range????
  677. Why does Excel hang up when trying to open files?
  678. How to create a simple Stacked Column chart?
  679. Pie chart handles in the pivot table don't function
  680. Matters in charts and pivottables
  681. Aligning multiple graphs
  682. How do I link a bubble in the bubble graph to another chart?
  683. Unable to set the formula property of the series class
  684. Running Activity Chart
  685. I cannot get my pivotchart to filter data the way I want
  686. Exploding pie chart
  687. X axis labels won't line up under corresponding column data - help!
  688. Series in a Bar chart
  689. Having an issue with some pivotcharts?
  690. Trouble with drop down box on pivotchart.
  691. Leader Lines on Pie charts
  692. Trend lines disappearing...
  693. How do I plot a 3D graph when I have 3 columns of data?
  694. Auto-scaling on Y axis inconsistent
  695. Large spreadsheet - Charts don't refresh
  696. Should the zoom option always be available in charts?
  697. How, on a line chart, to skip blank entry rather than plot as 0?
  698. How do I point out a specific date on a line graph in Excel?
  699. Excel stack column: how to remove empty labels?
  700. pivot chart colors- how to keep from changing when data elements are added/removed?
  701. Time scale X axis with Major Unit of month
  702. How do I use excel names with INDIRECT with charts
  703. Keep complete date series on X axis
  704. Line disappearing from chart after changing data source
  705. change %s of second pie in a pie of pie chart
  706. Excel 2007 C# Charting problem
  707. How do I get exact values from a graph in Excel?
  708. construction expense against budget
  709. Errors with per Week Chart
  710. where can i download state of illinois map for excel 97?
  711. Excel 2003
  712. Problems with stacked bar charts - but not others in same workbook
  713. How to change tick mark labels in z axis from values to texts?
  714. Help! How to add many excel charts into PowerPoint at once?
  715. Scatter chart displays as line chart
  716. How to put in alphabetic list automatically in Excel Spreadsheet?
  717. Action Pane is disabled when I save the document and reopen.
  718. Changing color of line chart by date
  719. cxzv
  720. How do I not lose formarting when I refresh a PivotChart Report?
  721. Has Anyone ever seen a chart like this?
  722. export excel charts for animated gif
  723. Show value of trendlien intercept point
  724. True 3D graphics in Excel
  725. How can i make an action Plan?
  726. Auto increment chart range montly
  727. Chart select, yet changing set of series
  728. Current day on a chart
  729. stepping chart
  730. Excel charts
  731. Resetting / Rebuilding the Legend
  732. Controlling line colors/styles in excel charts
  733. Lines are hidden on line chart
  734. Minimize range on vertical axis with large data gaps
  735. Can anyone design a child's punishment/reward chart?
  736. excel graphs won't update
  737. How to have a chart automatically adjust range as I add data entr.
  738. Alot of chart in vb
  739. How can I plot a 3-D vector in Excel?
  740. Shading on a scatter graph
  741. Date Axis Must be on Date Basis
  742. Keep Same Colour with product
  743. Dynamically Loading Macro with data
  744. Coloring of Excel Chart
  745. show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
  746. How do I keep the color formatting when pasting excel graph into w
  747. Creating charts - first row&column treated as normal data
  748. How can I get the average of curves on a plot?
  749. Can I split data series in an excel chart?
  750. Dynamic chart not updating correctly.
  751. Auto minimum on Y Axis
  752. Adding in loop
  753. On Error GoTo Label in a loop only working once.
  754. nice input application form
  755. bar chart on 2 axis
  756. Line Charts Problem
  757. create chart /table excel-save, close & reopen colors change? Why
  758. Pasting charts to Word from Excel as picture
  759. How to return the address of the range of plotted data on an XY scatter chart?
  760. Printing charts
  761. Pivot Table
  762. Dynamic Charting
  763. are there conditional formats on charts ?(differant culomn color)
  764. overwritten file
  765. no more new fonts may be applied to this workbook error still
  766. Pie Charts
  767. chart the number of occurances
  768. avoid duplicate names in legend
  769. Chart Documenting Via VBA Questions
  770. Left align text labels in horizontal bar chart
  771. How do I set up a Speed and directional graph
  772. Bubbles with multiple series
  773. How do I chart instances of words/etc in excel?
  774. converting chart to spreadsheet?
  775. Excel graphs should allow copy & paste of individual bar formats
  776. is there a conditional xls chart (ie change the graph dot color)?
  777. Multiple data in stack column chart
  778. Add label on a chart
  779. How can I create a chart to compare multiple data series?
  780. How to create a floating bar chart vertically not horizontally...
  781. axis numbers
  782. Problems with assigning range of cells to display chart
  783. How do I print a list of all formulas in a workbook?
  784. Chart name in Named box
  785. Weekly scale on Y axis
  786. Chart name
  787. Problem with BUBBLE CHART scale and legend
  788. I need some help with userforms
  789. A simple chart..
  790. How do I display multiple charts on one page?
  791. track calls, meeting, proposal vs actual sales
  792. How do I set the date to change into the right format?
  793. Charting with dates
  794. Last 12 months chart
  795. Goal lines in Pivot Charts
  796. Printing ORG chart
  797. Column chart with both value x and y-axis
  798. Linking a chart
  799. Stack Bar chart Titles
  800. trendline HELP!
  801. Y Axis Label is Cutoff
  802. negative [h]:mm:ss does not show on the x axis of a chart
  803. Chart type not remembered in a pivot chart
  804. connect two broken points of a graph
  805. changing series value colors
  806. Flow chart objects not visible in Excel spreadsheet.
  807. 3D Pie Charts
  808. Format Chart Title Alignment Vertical doesn't work
  809. Dictating Function Keys with Voice Recognition
  810. copy graphs values in a cell
  811. Tick Mark Label Line Wrap
  812. Chart gridlines over an area graph
  813. insurance expirations
  814. How to auto-increment data source cell references when copying cha
  815. Update 2nd Chart
  816. Combination Bar Graphs
  817. Do you know how to zoom in on a section of a chart & magnify it?
  818. How can i make a chart to show range and median ?
  819. Excluding Entire Data Fields in a Graph
  820. not able to compare excel files with charts in it
  821. Another column as data label?
  822. Why Can't I Play my Slideshow On my Computer?
  823. pivot tables - how can i set one up with data points over time?
  824. change colors of pie chart slices
  825. chart scale
  826. Chart from PivTbl, WITHOUT PivChart?
  827. Pls confirm 2007 chart redraw is up to 10 times slower than 2003
  828. can i change plot area colors for different date ranges
  829. Alternate Y axis in bar charts
  830. Thickness of error bars
  831. Export chart value
  832. different colors for x-Value axis
  833. Moving Data Range in Chart
  834. axis titles on both sides
  835. Visually add (graph) vectors
  836. .SeriesCollection(2).Name and .Deselect
  837. Y Axis Labels
  838. Passing values in Sheet to VBA
  839. convert saved chart in sheet to object
  840. how to set up a chart with vertical and horizontal column heading
  841. Displaying Chart Data ontop of Image
  842. chart with map underlay / formatting / labels / suggestions?
  843. RE: Interpolating an x, y point from known x's and y's
  844. (XY) scatter problem
  845. need chart to track bipolar disorder
  846. Data table in chart?
  847. Dynamic range in chart
  848. Appearance two labels on category axis
  849. shift Y axis
  850. OWC.CHART - Why does my X-Axis come out in the wrong order - somet
  851. value x axis data is wrong
  852. How to create Point and Figure Charts in Excel?
  853. How to plot volatility in Excel
  854. is there a normal distribution chart in XL?
  855. How do I delete blank pages?
  856. how do I setup a pie chart that does not plot zero values ?
  857. How do I create a 4-d chart?
  858. Grouped/outlined data only graphs when visible
  859. combined chart legend
  860. Applying data as a line over an area chart
  861. Graphing
  862. can the fill colour of a bar be tied to the data font colour data
  863. Issues with Pivot Chart
  864. How do I create a Gantt Chart in Excel 2003?
  865. X-axis labels
  866. Excel 2007 Beta Charting Problem/Question
  867. Overlapping Pie Charts
  868. Graph printing problem
  869. Disappearing/Greyed Charts
  870. hide $ symbol
  871. Clickable graphs within excel or some type of add-on? activeX?
  872. new time series chart type
  873. Change the space used for my x-axis labels
  874. How can I stop charts from refreshing when changing source data?
  875. bar colour
  876. scatered charts
  877. finding angle of slope...
  878. Trendline erases chart name
  879. Use a macro to expand data series for chart?
  880. automatically updating graphs based upon conditional variables
  881. How do I change a Chart's axis scale from visual basic?
  882. Creating Charts for Use in Powerpoint
  883. Chart Lines
  884. Excel Charts - Text Box Problem
  885. Return blank for true "if" statement when charting, not 0
  886. Printing embedded charts in Excel 2007
  887. line schedule
  888. Can't set default type to "Clustered Column"
  889. Rent direct from owners of French gites
  890. Why doesn't the Format Painter work for Excel chart titles?
  891. Help with coding of charts
  892. Upper Control Limits
  893. X - axis labels
  894. Chart Coloring
  895. Color of a specific gridline
  896. 2 axis in excel 2007
  897. Chart Every Other Column
  898. need to zoom in a particular region of graph
  899. How do I prevent a series line from going to 0 after last value?
  900. Pivot Bar Chart - adding errors?
  901. xy-chart
  902. Creating a graph based on a chosen group of data
  903. Can a combo chart plot 4 variables? (3 bars,1 line)
  904. Coloured horizontal stripes
  905. text label in x-axis (scatter chart)
  906. Can't see 2 open workbooks listed in the Window tab
  907. Is it possible to conditionaly format based on the data label?
  908. How can I use a worksheet to plot polar coordinates?
  909. Move data line from end of page 1 to page 2
  910. Bar Chart
  911. symbol font in chart doesn't appear
  912. Need chart generating advice!
  913. Struggling to produce INCREDIBLY simple charts with Excel (v2003) - any recommendations?
  914. Excel Charts from pivot tables without scroll down bar?
  915. Charts from Pivot Tabels without Scroll Down Bar
  916. Excel/chart/sourcedata - should let me set the left or right axis
  917. Merchandising Schedule...
  918. Combination Bar/Line chart---each with different number of data points
  919. Can I preserve chart formatting when the source data is updated?
  920. Source data, in Chart Menu, is grey and not accessible.
  921. create a slides show with excell spreadsheets using excell
  922. Excel Chart colors help
  923. add horizonal color coding to values
  924. I need excel to only use the last 26 rows in a chart
  925. Axis ranges,
  926. How do I plot mean and error bars in Excel?
  927. Line & Double Stacked Charts
  928. Line chart in VBA - non trivial problem
  929. Rosie
  930. Excel analysis should do proper histograms inc. bars touching
  931. Excel in offoce for XP
  932. Extracting Constant from Non-linear Trend line
  933. Chart line styles
  934. interpolating non-linear curves in excel graphs
  935. Can I abbreviate one value in a data series?
  936. copying a pivot chart to another workbook
  937. trendlines
  938. Changing the scale to custom text
  939. Creating pattern area under part of an x-y chart
  940. help with chart wizard
  941. Pivot table displaying last 12 months
  942. Pivottable adding calculated field?
  943. Same cell range on different sheet
  944. Data showing incorrectly on line chart
  945. Automatically Convert values to $M
  946. problems about line breaks in axis titles
  947. How to eliminate the Alert message in Excel Logaritmic Chart
  948. Dynamic Stacked Column Chart Help
  949. Which day?
  950. Are Pivot Charts only useful with limited number of categories(x-axis)?
  951. Display Multiple Bar Widths
  952. Macro for graphing
  953. extra trendline on Pivot Chart
  954. How do i show a line of best fit in a scatter plot in excel?
  955. In-cell bar graphs?
  956. How do I add a comment to a data point in a chart?
  957. How can I not graph a 0 value.
  958. Powerpoint Graph- Shading in between two linear graph lines
  959. Pie Chart totals...
  960. Chart - slect month by Combo box
  961. t test
  962. no builtin chart options for me..(Excel 2000)!!
  963. Y Axis scale
  964. Column Chart - X axis too thin because of MANY categories.
  965. excel chart maximum series should more than 255 series
  966. White gridlines that visible over columns?
  967. x axis on graphs/charts not show up for suppressed zeros
  968. Constructing graphs in excel
  969. mapping add-ins
  970. PivotCharts (max cell/row limits)?
  971. Show 'incomplete' axes & show ticks but NOT axes?
  972. Formatting pie charts via VBA
  973. Insert text in Cell A1 based on keyword criteria
  974. How do I reverse a legend in a stacked bar chart?
  975. Date on X-axis question
  976. Area in line charts
  977. Showing Significance Testing in Bubble Charts
  978. How do I eliminate day between two dates i.e. fortnightly
  979. Huge differences in chart values screws my bar chart scale up.
  980. finding the password to unlock a protected cell/chart
  981. Statistical Process Control chart
  982. Move gridlines in a chart so that they are above the numbers
  983. Incomplete Support for Unicode fonts for Excel 2000 embedded in Wo
  984. XY Multiple rows charting
  985. Bar Graph
  986. modifying the area plot to a "top-hat" instead of a "saw-tooth"
  987. How do I graph x<4 on a numberline?
  988. combining different excel charts
  989. Creating a plot in Excel with SeriesCollection
  990. Excel 2007 - How do I quickly update a chart using Source data?
  991. Z-order Plotting Area
  992. Recommend a better charting utility (than Excel2003)
  993. Drawing a Quadratic Curve in Excel
  994. graphing data of different frequencies
  995. Updating Chart
  996. error bars don't display consistently in excel
  997. Syncronise zero values
  998. How do you go one whole row minus another whole row
  999. How can i set up a 3d chart with z axis data?
  1000. Vector Perceptual Mapping