PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  [8] 9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. Change category width...
  2. Automatic scaling of charts
  3. How do I leave out blank cells in a line graph?
  4. Organisational Diagram
  5. How do I make a number line in Excel?
  6. Mixed Column Types in One Chart
  7. Stacked Bar and Line on Same Graph
  8. Conditional Formatting
  9. Contiguous bars in Excel 2007
  10. how do i get x axis labels to display the same as they do in a worksheet?
  11. sample program
  12. Combine non-matching dates in single chart
  13. Combining non-matching date series in one chart
  14. Are XL 2007 charts readable with earlier versions ?
  15. use a time value in a bar graph
  16. bar chart with threshold
  17. how do I automatically update a text box in a chart?
  18. 2007: Can't set axis max by date
  19. Two Graphs Same Page
  20. Europe Tests Established Chemicals on Millions of Animals
  21. excel graph to pdf
  22. Line, xy charts
  23. Excell Chart Background Wkst
  24. Macro message
  25. conditional data label
  26. How to create a time study chart
  27. X-Axis is missing a data
  28. Error bars
  29. Changing the color of PART of a line
  30. Charting help for a novice?
  31. XY Scatter with Column Chart
  32. Controlling Gap Width for BAR Chart
  33. Update chart with new row - not working in 007
  34. dynamic data range and series
  35. How do I make a pie chart with 42 answers that shows % each out of
  36. What is the advantage of using a "Chart Title" object over just another text box?
  37. Excel DRILLDOWN
  38. Can I have two sets of scales on one axis?
  39. How do you prepare monthly calendars in Excel from tabular data?
  40. VBA to specify chart location as obj in current sheet?
  41. Why does my excel chart appear in gray when I copy it?
  42. X-Axis Scale
  43. How do I solve for x in a second-order polynomial trend?
  44. MS Chart Line-Column ( 3 Lines 1 -column )
  45. Validate field
  46. Error: 'No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook'
  47. Transposing Axis's
  48. sorting columns in a charts
  49. Formatting axis decimals
  50. X Axis Linear Representation Problem
  51. Adding a secondary value axis
  52. Link To Charts
  53. custom chart... please help!
  54. create line chart with two axises in Pivot Chart
  55. Hiding & Unhiding graphs...
  56. charts macro for a number of datasets
  57. add a data label
  58. Want to see ALL labels in small window
  59. Plot area shrinks and shifts
  60. Suppress X Axis Scaling
  61. Second x-axis values missing
  62. Discreet jump
  63. Values on 'y' axis - columm chart type
  64. How do I put a chart into a new sheet?
  65. Can I use an array formula as a series in an Excel chart
  66. RE: How do I put a chart into a new sheet?
  67. Stacked Column 2 sets of data for 2 years
  68. Charting with missing data or empty strings from vlookup()
  69. More than 255 data series
  70. Amortization Table
  71. Shades of Grey
  72. combining a stacked column and line chart together
  73. Reinstitute series name as title
  74. Formatting data table
  75. Dynamic Data Import From Access
  76. numbers on chart axis showing twice
  77. Charting Selective Data
  78. Changing the width of the legend key
  79. duplicate table just values not formulas in the table
  80. semi log graphs
  81. how can i put graphs on one sheet
  82. how can i put graphs on one sheet
  83. Merge charts into Word document
  84. Excel Charting: Multiple data series on two axis instead of one?
  85. Excel 2007 error "some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart types"
  86. Axis label question
  87. Copy and Paste Chart as Picture into another workbook or worksheet
  88. chart slide show
  89. Auto Scale Chart Macro -- Any improvements please?
  90. Auto Scale X axis doesn't work with "" values in cell
  91. Have chart w/ data table - how can i control which series plot
  92. Changing chart types with series
  93. charting locations over time instead of numbers
  94. Conditional chart series.
  95. distortion while printing
  96. Charts.add stopped working
  97. Pop up menus in Excel
  98. Changing Information
  99. Mapping Geographic Data
  100. Why can you only use logrithm scale on the y-axis?
  101. "Space" shows up as zero in graphs. What doesnt show up as zero?
  102. Stacked column chart wit more than one column in a data point
  103. how to avoid zero error in log log plot
  104. Publish Chart not supported in Office 2007?
  105. Paste charts to reference new worksheet
  106. plotting location of a number within a range
  107. chart templates
  108. Value axis label cuts off
  109. Graph in Excel has one data label missing
  110. How to email charts using Excel
  111. email charts using Excel
  112. numbering rows
  113. Goal line?
  114. sizing a chart
  115. Charts generated by Data Analysis/Regression Add-in
  116. Plot Hourly Data
  117. How to plot hourly data
  118. XY marker change for entire workbook
  119. Beginner Question
  120. show value as percentage in stacked bar graph
  121. Beginner help needed with line chart
  122. Line column on 2 axes - stacked columns data not stacking
  123. Autoshapes' visible problem
  124. I have address listed in excel, how do i convert to word,for lable
  125. Needed: Chart that combines clustered column and stacked column types
  126. Charts
  127. Adding a line to the line/column chart?
  128. stacked column chart
  129. subtotaled spreadsheet?
  130. Nyquist diagrams
  131. Can I have more than one pivot table on an Excel sheet?
  132. How do I change the order of the data in a pie chart - excel 2003
  133. Time-scale chart measured in hours & minutes
  134. excel format
  135. Combination charts
  136. chart and shade normal distribution curves and z scores
  137. Charting in a cell
  138. In descriptive statistics, what is the "confidence level"?
  139. How to keep the trend and change the Max and Min?
  140. Changing Chart Location Problems
  141. Trendline to the Y-Axis
  142. Creating Multiple Excel Charts
  143. False if statement in series results in zero value in chart
  144. Custom Line Width in Line or Scatter Chart
  145. Changing gap depths
  146. Leader Lines in charts other than pies?
  147. charting add in
  148. data missing in charts original file 97-2003 opened 2007 and then.
  149. automatically get x y intersection from a chart
  150. Charting zeros as non zeros
  151. x axis tick marks
  152. importing numbers from html-charts
  153. How do widen columns in a column chart?
  154. Sort Gantt - Help required
  155. adding one same data to each of four other data points in column c
  156. How can I combine a 3-D column and stacked column chart
  157. Incorporating 2 different worksheets
  158. Force X Axis Label
  159. Comparing Data
  160. Charts forget range or data; fixed by manual alteration then Undo
  161. Displaying hidden data on a chart
  162. Chart's DataTable
  163. How do I display cell comments in an excel graph?
  164. Automatic Updating of Graphs
  165. Dynamic Charting But for a Stacked Colum Chart
  166. Axis scale on X-Y scatter graph
  167. vertical gridlines in 007
  168. applying st. dev. of a data set to a trendline forcast
  169. How do I make a "fuel gauge" type graph (from 1-5) to show data
  170. Automatically have even numbered rows shaded gray?
  171. Bar chart with Y Axes Categories
  172. Charting data in the same column on multiple tabs
  173. x-axis labels desappear if the chart is too big
  174. Double-stacked Bar Chart WITH a Secondary Y Axis Line chart?
  175. Moving data between sheets (tabs?)
  176. How do I set up a chart with the scale as 1a, 1b, 2a,2b, 3, 4, 5
  177. Problem with custom line chart, lines with two axes
  178. Excel 2007 graph limits
  179. Formula returns empty; chart plots zero; I want to skip
  180. Multiple series not plotting in their respective data ranges
  181. Category axis formatting and justification
  182. Adding a linear equation to my groovy scatter plot.
  183. charting non-contiguous data
  184. A tough question? - about surface plots
  185. Y-asix category with Multiple X-axis values
  186. Prob with Chart>Source Data>Data Range
  187. Adding a second series to an existing chart
  188. duplex print
  189. how to create a chart from the source which does not have explicit numbers
  190. How do i show the gap between two lines of a chart
  191. chart "sized with window" in office 2007
  192. Fill bar/column charts with patterns in Excel 2007?
  193. chart label macro
  194. 007 questions
  195. 007 questions
  196. new to 007: unhide personl.xlsb;
  197. How do I set different chart colors as default in Excel
  198. Histogram in Excel
  199. Need help formatting chart
  200. Re: Excel 2007 column chart fill question
  201. taratma yapılmış bir belge üzerinde nasıl değişiklik yapabilirim
  202. attn: clovis - extremely scrumptious - as - (1/1)
  203. Hide one month in a chart
  204. How do I place the colums for a chart into the chart?
  205. Combination charts
  206. Line Chart-EXACT End Date
  207. select data point for labeling
  208. Excel charts do not update when using SendKeys
  209. Bar Graphs
  210. need to create a bar chart with a centre axis
  211. Negative Data labels disappear
  212. How do I change data labels on scatterplot
  213. Hide Chart Formulas
  214. Scatter chart for real-time tracking of a single cell value ?
  215. How do print a chart with smooth lines?
  216. 0's appearing in chart, even when cell is empty
  217. copy chart & colors change
  218. XValues Property and 400 Error
  219. I do not want Excel on-screen lines to print
  220. Excel : insert new data series via mouse click on graphic.
  221. Automatically update graphs
  222. P-V chart, get the last date on the X axis?
  223. Embedded images shrink in Chart area when printing
  224. Chart Help
  225. In a chart, how do you put a $ on the top value axis?
  226. Referencing Numbers
  227. Excel 2007 - Dynamic names for chart series
  228. Move data label
  229. derivative plot
  230. Excel Charts
  231. I am making a charts with weird X-values for my Ecology cl\
  232. Change overlap of 2 columns on 2 axes
  233. Legend Problems
  234. Setting chart scale min/max in VBA
  235. Chart gets messed up after zooming
  236. split y axis for visual clarity
  237. Newbie question
  238. wind rose in excel
  239. Charts look different when pasted into Word by different users
  240. Printing Charts in Excel 2003
  241. custom chart - variable axis - multiple charts
  242. Usar função soma somente em celulas formatadas em moeda
  243. x-axis labelling - how to put it above the axis?
  244. elisa standard curve fit
  245. Adjust X Axis Scale to Months/Days or Hours?
  246. Supply and Demand Charting
  247. Question About Creating Graphs in Excel 2003
  248. EXCEL BAR CHART
  249. X axis tick mark over label
  250. 2 cycle logarithmic?
  251. Stacking data from within a series within a bar chart
  252. Superimposed but not "stacked" bar graph
  253. how do I construct frequency distribution chart
  254. X-axis in correspondence with time
  255. Expression for Blank Spaces
  256. Customer Feedback chart
  257. Projections
  258. INTERQUARTILE IN EXCEL
  259. using a range of numbers example 5 - 7
  260. where can I download PERT Analysis
  261. Custom axis label frequency
  262. How I do the pareto charts?
  263. Scatterplot chart legend
  264. dot plot chart+chart wizard
  265. WOW
  266. comparing 2 values on one column in chart
  267. XY Scatter Plot - Change Labels From Numeric To Text Programmatica
  268. How can I create multiple charts using variable data?
  269. Control charts through VBA
  270. Scale breaks in Y-axis
  271. Question of bubble color
  272. Bubble Charts
  273. How do I determine which order to use in a polynomial trendline?
  274. Two columns one stacked
  275. Excel Charts - Create a custom data label
  276. combo chart
  277. Lines in chart when no data is present
  278. attn: shem - truly appreciated music - olcu en oyte ut - (1/1)
  279. How can I do this??
  280. Lock Axis Values?
  281. Copying print areas and Row and Chart Headings are displayed
  282. formula for chart totals
  283. Excel Bar Graph
  284. how to enter text inside the bars on a bar chart in Excel?
  285. in EXCEL, can't change data
  286. Hiding Zero Values on Chart
  287. Extracting Error bar definition
  288. Use detailed data in one worksheet to create summary data as chart source
  289. Finding series index if I know the Series Name
  290. chart legend names in a chart itself
  291. Intersection between a line and multiple semi circle curve
  292. Chart Start and End Dates ~
  293. make table to row column
  294. how do i insert a chart from excel?
  295. Removing unnamed Legend lines from an Excel template
  296. If cell B1 = "Day1" , show chart
  297. ONLY PART OF MY TYPED IN Y-AXIS LABEL SHOWS UP ON THE CHART
  298. In copied worksheet, embedded chart uses data fm orig - change?
  299. What represents the "E" in y=3E+06x(superscript0.3088)
  300. macro for graphs
  301. XY Chart with Colored Quadrant Background AND variable Axes
  302. geographic map data sets in EXCEL
  303. how do we use pivod table in excel
  304. Excel chart crash
  305. Line Graph Question
  306. Delete user-defined charts
  307. Line chart- exact intervals
  308. RE: Line Graph Question
  309. multiple colors on area chart
  310. How do I keep charts from opening in sized with window view?
  311. 6 day work week
  312. Variable Names in Source Data References in Charts
  313. Speedometer Graph
  314. Superimposing graphs
  315. Retaining Embedded Chart size when columns under it are hidden/add
  316. ChartWizard
  317. Dead screen on the intranet
  318. Moving chart data to the same worksheet
  319. delete user define setting
  320. changing the scale on the graph
  321. Making Bell Charts that have data going bellow Zero
  322. excel chart with data source from an access query
  323. Graphs help
  324. Two chart formats in one chart - possible?
  325. Scatter Chart - plot x&y coordinates - Excel 2003
  326. Control Bar Width with Graph Object
  327. pareto charts
  328. "Old" graphics in a chart
  329. charts are making documents huge!
  330. Is it possible to hyperlink from a worksheet to a chartsheet?
  331. 1 Bar, 2 Line Combination Chart Nightmare - Help!!
  332. How do I type in full figure
  333. how do i display chart equations in office 2007
  334. How to alter width of columns in Column Charts?
  335. Getting line on line chart to display after creation from Pivot Table
  336. Managing the Presentation of Zero values in Calculations in Charts
  337. exporting charts
  338. Changing Data Sources
  339. Spaces in y-axis title
  340. How do you align the x axis to the gridlines?
  341. Format data labels for the whole chart?
  342. Move a value axis to the right by one point
  343. Add series names to legend after the chart has been created
  344. Several charts in Works spreadsheet into Excel seem lost.
  345. Bar graph colour changes
  346. putting in threshold line that easily depicts reaching a goal
  347. How to align marks
  348. Auto update chart source reference
  349. Put labels to data in dispersion graphics
  350. Autoshapes in Charts
  351. Excel Pivot Charts
  352. Tally Board
  353. Help with pie chart
  354. Cannot combine stock charts with other chart types in Excel 2007
  355. charts and drop down lists
  356. Do not plot zeros
  357. How to craete a bar chart in excell
  358. Mix Titles with Cell Links and Text
  359. Seperate data series on a similar X-axis
  360. Format and Structure to a Line Chart
  361. One column and 2 lines chart in single axis
  362. How to rearrange data...
  363. How do you use conditional format to change a bar color on a char.
  364. Stacked bars with Single bar alongside
  365. reversing growth curve
  366. Pivot Chart trendline
  367. Linked Excel graphs in PowerPoint
  368. Data Tables - Displaying
  369. dual axes charts, 2 questions....
  370. How can I re-route the leader lines in a Pie chart?
  371. Can I put one chart on another?
  372. Text boxes over charts
  373. How do I stop counting?
  374. Charts in Office 2007
  375. how do create a line/scatter chart
  376. How to select multiple data series in Excel?
  377. How do I make a graph with two columns of data
  378. Wide data range
  379. Chart sizes with window in Excel 2007?
  380. Subtracting
  381. actual and projected sales on a line graph
  382. Project over time stacked bar chart
  383. How do I dynamically end a charts X-axis on TODAY()
  384. Relative reference Chart data
  385. Pivot Tables
  386. Pivot table calculation for difference between 2 columns &sources
  387. Area under the curve
  388. Pie chart picture
  389. How to plot chart where X axis values START >1
  390. Hide Alternate Labels on Date Axis
  391. Chart PageSetup Size Speed VBA
  392. Pattern fills in Excel 2007
  393. Colum Chart
  394. Excel chart imbedded image shrinks
  395. Degrees º as an imput in a x-y scatter plot
  396. Chart Type
  397. How do I make an X be a specific value
  398. How do I create and/or edit a bell shape graph?
  399. highlighting a row on the Y axis
  400. Naming word tables or coding reference library with vba
  401. Chart with two types of lines
  402. Chart with specified x and y
  403. Pivot Chart - multiple Data series
  404. KPI dashboard
  405. Chart Markers
  406. Showing data table on a chart - How do I edit the info?
  407. Best chart method
  408. Graph using data from multiple files
  409. Adding an Average line (from data sheet) to a chart automatically.
  410. Making a chart
  411. want 1 value to display for each stairstep of chartered values
  412. Unable to Set the XValues Property of the Series
  413. How do I ensure that in a chart zero(0) values are not shown ?
  414. "Ranges" in charts
  415. rolling twelve week trend chart
  416. Excel 2003 Line Chart Question
  417. Avoiding empty cells showing as zero in line chart without na()
  418. in excel can you hypermark to a folder?
  419. Data Markers
  420. Logarithmic graphs in Excel
  421. X axis date - display beyond latest date.
  422. Can I use conditional formatting in a data table on a chart sheet?
  423. Bug with advanced if statment?
  424. Pareto Chart
  425. Two types of chart on one chart
  426. Y Axis and line graphs
  427. Y Axis
  428. Time Shift effieceincy data
  429. compile error in hidden module autoexec.new in excel 2003
  430. Want chart to display total of values
  431. Multiple x axis
  432. Create simple line graph in Excel!!!!!
  433. BUG?!: PP 2007 does display all "Paste as link" charts of Excel 20
  434. double axis, double problem (i hope only to me)
  435. please help... how to create org charts via VBA...
  436. Help for Automation for Bubble Charts in C++?
  437. Can I make a log/linear plot with excel? If so, how?
  438. Data labels other than charted values
  439. Plot Area Sizing Question
  440. offsetting Secondary Axes to a cell value
  441. interactive charts for stacked bar charts
  442. using vlookup to get data for a chart
  443. Charts.Add error '1004' Method 'Add' of object 'Sheets' failed
  444. Everything works...but can't get it to Loop
  445. Text box moves around
  446. Help with adding x-axis major gridlines
  447. chart in cell
  448. Formatting Chart Axis - Bar Graph
  449. How do I change the X axis scale on all charts in a workbook?
  450. How can you create Box Plots (Box-and-Whisker Plots) in Excel?
  451. Q: VBA --> Org Chart?
  452. Need help - PLEASE!!!
  453. How to start Y-axis scale at odd value and have tick labels at even values?
  454. Eliminate zero value cells in an EXCEL chart
  455. Fixed Chart Location
  456. error bars display
  457. Chart, Series - Name box
  458. How do you show percent changes with color shading?
  459. How do you show percent changes?
  460. Excel Find
  461. charting in VBE
  462. how to do double "Y" axis bar chart
  463. How do I eliminate grid lines in an EXCEL Surface chart?
  464. combination chart problems
  465. 3d chart question
  466. Parenthesis problem
  467. text box wanders on its own
  468. Changing Y Axis Scale with percentages (Line Graph)
  469. Excel Charts
  470. % distribution chart
  471. On a secondary Y-axis, scale values are repeated: 1, 1, 2, 2.
  472. Numbers?
  473. charts are not visible in excel 2007
  474. Bar chart x axis labelling
  475. How do I prevent duplicate numbers in a range of validated cells?
  476. Y-Axis Problem With Area Chart
  477. graph multiple superposition equation
  478. how do I get the bars on my graph to match the cell color
  479. OFFSET Charts - moving data length
  480. Charting Non-Sequential data
  481. Double y scale
  482. Indicate which axis in legend
  483. How do i create a pie chart that shows % of time on tasks?
  484. seeing the Chart Series Formula
  485. trendline equation
  486. How to combine stacked column with a cluster column chart?
  487. how do I create a histogram with gaussian curve
  488. I can no longer see my charts, only grey boxes.
  489. Waterfall Chart
  490. can use a user-defined function in chart value source?
  491. graph a normal distribution with skew and kurtosis
  492. how do you set up a table of winners vs. losers with total as %?
  493. Chart-VBA add-in
  494. Kijk youssef
  495. Colours in user-defined charts
  496. How can I remove a Toggle Grid from a pre existing template?
  497. chart data range too complex
  498. Chart Labeler in Macro
  499. please help !
  500. fibonacci numbers
  501. How to do a side by side stacked bar graph using 4 data series?
  502. Label brackets switched around in 2003
  503. font size changes
  504. Charting multiple off-sheet data sets
  505. how do i get rid of tool bar when open pivot chart with explorer
  506. Data labels disappear
  507. Error in data plot
  508. trendline for part of data
  509. Is there a way to obtain a polynomial trendline of order higher th
  510. How do I move multiple data points to a second axis?
  511. Best way to "turn off" a data series on a chart?
  512. Textual value axes
  513. Trendline to an asymptote
  514. Can't find my second series axis?
  515. How can I set width of the columns in the column graph?
  516. Scatter plot X and y axis equal
  517. text boxes drawn objects do not appear on chart
  518. Chart from 2 databases in same file
  519. Setting a Goal in a Chart
  520. Plot area too small
  521. Creating an changing scale on x axis for outlying cases
  522. Change the X Axis units
  523. Can I customize Series colors?
  524. Funnel Chart
  525. How do I graph the following?
  526. creating a web page
  527. Newbie question:
  528. How to add a Vertical Line to a Column or Line Chart with two axes already in use?
  529. Combination chart: primary data labels obscure line series on secondary axis
  530. Graphing Recommendation Requested for Dynamic Data
  531. User-defined charts
  532. Error Bars
  533. Gaps in Line Chart
  534. What makes a polynomial trend line curve up or down?
  535. How can I subtract and enter times in my charts?
  536. what do you use a doughnut chart for
  537. Error in chart parentheses display
  538. How do you link chart source data when you copy the chart?
  539. adding a third seris to a secondary chart
  540. Zero's
  541. Vertical lines
  542. I made a chart on worksheet because not built in
  543. Chart axes color index vs font color index
  544. "leader" lines from X axis to label
  545. Universe Charts
  546. Excel 2007 charting errors with pivot tables
  547. create a Histogram?
  548. population pyramids using bar charts with a secondary axis
  549. How do I show a threshold line in an Excel chart?
  550. How to extract the address of a chart serie
  551. help defining dynamic range
  552. How do I change value of Y axis on graph
  553. Colour gradients in charts
  554. Unable to set the XValues property of the Series class
  555. The dissapearing Data (on refresh) mystery
  556. Adding individual points to a line graph
  557. graphing algebraic equations
  558. text data on X axis
  559. Hours on X axis
  560. Chart formula style depends on number of sheets....
  561. Chart Axis Title via cell ref.
  562. Solution for charting IF statements that return blank values
  563. Pivot table appends a 2 to data
  564. how to draw a trendline using two set of data?
  565. Free 'absolute beginners' guide for making charts using Excel
  566. 8 Consecutive points rising or falling
  567. Permanently changing default chart settings like gridlines and background colour
  568. Primary & Secondary axes to have same value
  569. I need to create an Excel chart with 5 sets of variables
  570. how do I create a double stacked bar chart?
  571. Creating a Pie Chart
  572. tennis charting anyone?
  573. Data is added together instead of separate data points
  574. Formatting charts
  575. How do I bold only one gridline in an excel graph?
  576. How do I eliminate a legend title for one of my data sets?
  577. graph ignoring anomalies
  578. Help with these forumla's
  579. numbers on x axis
  580. Creating data for a chart
  581. Display chart data contained in hidden columns
  582. my excell can recognise a .xlsx how can it open it?
  583. date difference formula
  584. Comparison Chart?
  585. How do I create a histogram
  586. Possible to change chart title and label box widths?
  587. Clustered stacked column
  588. Is there a way to create a business scoreboard in Excel?
  589. Is there a way to create a business scoreboard in Excel?
  590. RE: Combo Box contents not saving
  591. Replace Chart Values with Second Set of Values
  592. Possible to create line chart with values not in all time periods?
  593. Pivot Table Chart - With Pivot Table Totals
  594. Comparing 2 graphs
  595. Excel Chart - 2 column stack /w 1 comparison column
  596. Combo Box contents not saving
  597. how to find coordinates in excel graph
  598. Auto setting the charts y axis values
  599. How to color automatically color code sums in cells
  600. Chart drilldown to data
  601. Excel Data Markers, Limit Qty
  602. Foremula Explanation
  603. charting multiple lines on secondary axis
  604. same options for multiple charts
  605. Cash Flow
  606. More than one value on a cluster colum chart
  607. Secondary Access Question
  608. Deleting "hidden" charts on a worksheet
  609. Color Font Turns Black When Copied and Pasted
  610. Creating custom charts
  611. Excel Data Markers, Limit Qty
  612. Excel Bubble Chart. Want radius relative to x-axis.
  613. data labels disappear from graph when i close the worksheet
  614. I need book lending forms
  615. Interpreting graph of a slope
  616. How do I create a Line Chart (Special)
  617. Household budget
  618. How to Draw a chart line connecting 2 points in the middle of the series
  619. Using a filtered list as data range for a chart
  620. 3D wire mesh surface chart.
  621. graph
  622. How to rotate more than one level of category axis labels?
  623. how to put connecting line between data points on scatter chart?
  624. I am looking for an excell worksheet for restaurant inventory
  625. how to draw a 3-D bar chart in a seperate sheet in the workbook
  626. Pivot Table Chart Question
  627. Help for Scroll and Zoom Charts
  628. Error when create chartobject on line ".HasTitle = True"
  629. How do I change the scaling in Excel Radar charts.
  630. Adding Multiple Lines On A Secondary Axis?
  631. how do i graph in excel from a equation??
  632. How Do I Add Multiple Lines On Secondary Axis in Excel Chart?
  633. Recovering chart properties in vba
  634. Making a line span the full length of a chart
  635. Adding a limit line
  636. How do I print a chart out over several pages?
  637. Secondary axis in PivotChart?
  638. existing workbook,want to create chart-wizard will not open
  639. Displaying incremental values in a bar chart
  640. Use values instead of labels on X-axis in Area/Stacked Area Charts
  641. Copy x axis
  642. Scroll Bar from horizontal to vertical orientation
  643. putting range bars (MIN AND MAX) on a bar chart of medians
  644. Bimodal histograms
  645. Copying format in charts
  646. How do I put Information in a Line chart?
  647. Resizing many charts
  648. plotting data from column next to chart area
  649. Plotting means and standard deviations I already have
  650. Data Lables, series and Scatterplots
  651. eliminate zero value cells from a chart in Excel
  652. Add vertical lines to a line chart (already has 2 Y axis)
  653. Showing Data Labels with 0 as blank
  654. How do I show the whole chart?
  655. Replace numbers on x-axis of scatter chart with text eg 1 - one
  656. Pivot tables with pre-counted dates
  657. Display Date on Chart
  658. Drawing an Age Pyramid
  659. Display Error Bar values on chart?
  660. Setting Y axis display labels
  661. Gantt Chart
  662. Different X-axis labels for different Series in same chart
  663. How do I split a y axis in order to display extreme values?
  664. Stacked Bar Chart - Data Labels:Percentage - Excel 2003
  665. excel chart to tiff or eps format
  666. Pivot Table not populating cells
  667. Making Histograms
  668. Sin function trend line
  669. vacation schedule
  670. excel macro
  671. Combination chart - Line - Column on 2 Axes
  672. Chart Copying Issue
  673. cannot see trendlines
  674. How do I create this chart?
  675. adding scroll bar to scroll on cell's content?
  676. Data label area in printout
  677. How do I calculate the angle between two lines on a chart
  678. Newbie query about adding trendline
  679. How to draw chart: log scale on X axis, natural scale on y axis?
  680. chart.ChartWizard always failed in excel2k7
  681. Changing Side Y-Axis Appears On
  682. Non Contiguous data in Excel 2007 Pie Charts
  683. How to change color of line and point markers on a line graph
  684. Placing Trendlines Behind Data Points
  685. help with a worksheet question
  686. Line Chart
  687. newbie needs help
  688. Data value display attributes linked to table attributes
  689. Combination chart using VB2005
  690. Column chart not displaying some data points - Excel 2003
  691. Visual Basic Macros, relative position
  692. Bar chart help wanted
  693. tools/options/chart/not plotted doesnot work Excel
  694. Plot areas
  695. How do I add more columns past cell "IV"
  696. Bell Curves
  697. Break in Y axis
  698. Values reversed with secondary series.
  699. I need a daily count sheet with a monthly total
  700. Manual for beginners -- Charts with Excel
  701. macro for fixed color lines in line chart based on series name
  702. pediatric growth charts
  703. bar graph headings?
  704. Chart additions to explain
  705. insert vertical grid line that is linkedto a certain data element
  706. hiding data series with check/uncheck boxes
  707. Number of categories between tick-marks
  708. Place comment on chart
  709. how do i make a pool league table in excel
  710. How to determine the area under a curve (integration) in Excel?
  711. Discontinious Line in XY Graph
  712. How chart time scale x-axis with another date serie
  713. solver result and constraint CHART
  714. Automatic location and order of DataLabels?
  715. Creating a chart with text not numbers
  716. Multiple Ranges against one Domain
  717. chart headings
  718. Access line chart issue
  719. Create Stacked column of multiple values across categories
  720. Exceed Scale
  721. Why won't my pie charts update with changing data?
  722. Primary Axis(X) Formating Issue
  723. Where is the problem???
  724. How do you do a combination chart using two bar charts.
  725. how to display a graph on the useform thru excel vba ?
  726. how do I plot a saw tooth graph
  727. change point size of all points in an xy chart
  728. Drop line graphic
  729. Enlarge a legend key in an Excel chart
  730. How to prepare combination chart in excel
  731. Excel charts
  732. formulas
  733. Two series, two scales on single axis ?
  734. Excel 2007 - Are Users Experiencing Problems with Charts?
  735. Charting X values when they rise and fall
  736. Trendlines, best fit and projections
  737. Paste link for charts
  738. dynamic charting and snipping cells
  739. Drawing Horizontal Lines - Hi-Lo Range
  740. Charting Hidden Data
  741. How do I start the line graph at 0 on the x axis instead of 1?
  742. Overlay bar charts
  743. changing the x axis in a scatter plot
  744. How do I insert a break into a graph?
  745. how to offset multiple curves on Excell chart?
  746. 2 Questions about Excel Charts
  747. Dynamic unlock a cell (under condition)
  748. Series Formatting changes when I save and reopen a document
  749. How to copy formulas with clustered data?
  750. chart with actuals and limits
  751. Excel Charts Y Axis
  752. XY graph to show date and time
  753. Creating a table from non-decimal data
  754. Excel 2007 - Controls in Charts?
  755. How do I create a stacked bar graph?
  756. pivot tables - insert calculated field
  757. How to add trendline over multiple series and a segment of x-value
  758. Help with a bar chart?
  759. cannot check interpolate
  760. Macro to shift all source data in a chart by one row or column?
  761. Help, my columns are negatives! -- bug?
  762. Editing Source Data in Charts
  763. Can I add a title to the legend?
  764. sankey charts
  765. como mover numa planilha com o rato
  766. Shade under a line
  767. Charting Time Series Data
  768. highlighting different sections of a line chart
  769. Non Numeric Values
  770. removing a text box in a chart
  771. How to display graph if only mean, SD & median values available?
  772. How to show actual values in a pivot grap/table
  773. Problem with office web components
  774. two bars and a line on 2 axes
  775. Gridline weight
  776. Pie of pie charts - how to set up data
  777. Automatic color for output of a =sum action
  778. Word wrap on the category axis
  779. How to delete a line segment?
  780. Line graph X-axis
  781. How to align the category axis to plot area
  782. Restore Defaults 2003
  783. interpolating blank cells
  784. Scaling within a chart
  785. Charts
  786. Save Chart as EMF File for Import into Word
  787. 6 items line-column chart on 2 axis
  788. Resizing the legend
  789. Historical Data - Progeress Graph - Track Changes
  790. How to create a 2 columns and 2 lines graph with non-related value
  791. How to add different error bars to each data point in excel
  792. Scales - Excel 2007 beta
  793. How can I graph quadratic or quartic equations
  794. Interactive Pie chart in PowerPoint
  795. Scatter Graphs
  796. Swap axes on a scatter graph
  797. How do I create different scales on Excel charts?
  798. Struggling to plot where I want
  799. Add sheet to workbook
  800. why don't my drawing tools work in my charts
  801. Floating bar chart - How?
  802. overline in Excel
  803. How to do a dynamic plot in Excel via VBA?
  804. Excel 2000 - Pie Chart # of slices
  805. Cell reference in chart scale?
  806. Out of range line disappears in print as it re-enters graph
  807. How can I export or copy charts to power point?
  808. Presentation of large numbers on a grapg axis
  809. How do I specify x-axis data for a logarithmic line graph?
  810. Column to Charts
  811. Data Table Label
  812. How can I make charts printable in a worksheet in Excel 2007?
  813. how do i make a carpet plot using excel?
  814. How do I update graphs automatically with periodic data updates
  815. where can i find a chart wizard icon to draw graphs,cant locate.
  816. Combination
  817. how do I make a graph with one very large piece of data
  818. VBA to Change Font in title
  819. why is the chart displayed only when the chart area is clicked on?
  820. Multiple Charts
  821. Multiple charts
  822. na() and #na label displayed on graphs...
  823. How To: Easy Box Plot
  824. Formating data table in chart
  825. Dynamic charting
  826. Chart Wizard Data Source
  827. How do I get a pie chart to recognize a negative number?
  828. Labels placed under stacked column chart
  829. Control Charts
  830. kite chart
  831. set x-y crossing on graph automatically
  832. Charting a flight logbok
  833. Keep Pivot Table Chart Format unchanged
  834. how can i format a cell with 3 diffrent group to add
  835. regarding allocation of chart series point colors
  836. limitations to charting functionality
  837. Combine Clustered Column Bar charts and Stacked column bar charts
  838. Copy Chart and PasteSpecial
  839. How do I divide a single image into the slices of a pie chart?
  840. Formatting Labels Using Code
  841. Why doesn't the code create a column stacked chart?
  842. Widen Chart Columns
  843. Question about Dynamic Charts
  844. Bubble charts
  845. Using scale to explode a tight data set
  846. Excel - Plot Coordinates in a graph
  847. Y- AXIS LABEL IS TRUNCATED in EXCEL CHART ?
  848. XValues - Why is code1 OK - but code2 doesn't work?
  849. How do a make a graph from an equation on excel?
  850. What is "more" displayed at tge bottom of my histogram data?
  851. Simple...Update Text Box in Chart
  852. Shaded area between 2 scatter points?
  853. Is it Possible to Automate a Graph?
  854. EXCEL, Figures if they can be converted into tiff or EPS format
  855. Data Table
  856. TO CREATE A LINE CHART WITH RATE IN Y AXIS & REAL TIME IN X AXIS
  857. runner's log in excel??
  858. Whole numbers to big for Graphs
  859. Pivot Table Formatting
  860. Chart Type - Line Column adding a 2nd line
  861. Excel chart in MS Word
  862. Don't Show Zero Data
  863. Macro Help
  864. Combine data in one bar for a PIVOT bar graph
  865. How can I turn off the automatic ordering of the data in Pivot Cha
  866. graphing dates
  867. Updating a chart
  868. Add chart - what is wrong with the code?
  869. How do I edit label when cursor is placed on trendline in excel?
  870. REGRESSION ON EXCEL
  871. Chart creation
  872. test
  873. bar chart
  874. Entering an address in one cell
  875. Can you change the color of only one axis line?
  876. How do I create a polygon graph for statistics?
  877. Align Line Charts By Milestone Dates?
  878. Non numeric axis vs non-numeric axis
  879. "create chart" is not active
  880. Stack & Cluster columns in same chart
  881. List all selections from drop down
  882. Combination chart: 3 stacked columns + 1 line
  883. What is the formula for adding up *values! in a columm in exell
  884. excel, how do I copy graphs to a 2nd & 3rd sheets ?
  885. How do I change the significant digits in grapg's linr regression
  886. Mean Data in Bar charts
  887. Average Line - Excel 2003
  888. Chart in seperate worksheet
  889. Combination XY scatter plots
  890. Range for Y Axis
  891. Bar chart question
  892. plotting charts
  893. I cannot print an Excel 2007 chart
  894. To separate two line in a line chart
  895. Two points with same (X, Y) coordinates in Excel
  896. Sales Histogram
  897. Stack and Cluster Column Chart Type
  898. how do i make a chart with two seperate lines of data?
  899. For Excel Is it possible to have a chart legend outside the chart
  900. How do I add % of values to stacked graph in Excel?
  901. How do I sum the displayed values in a stacked chart?
  902. Dates
  903. How to rezize data label box in pie charts (label wraps to two lin
  904. Bar chart displaying slightly diffrent results
  905. How can I stop data labels reverting to a default position
  906. Delete old chartobject and create a new named one?
  907. COMBINATION CHARTING
  908. Is it possible to overlay one chart on top of another
  909. Show Overlap
  910. Excel 2003 doesn't display the proper equation with trendlines
  911. help choosing a chart format.
  912. excel 2007 Beta-Charting
  913. user defined scale for surface plots
  914. Graphically display data on a number line
  915. how to create "magic grid" chart with names in it
  916. Chart Y-Axis Title
  917. Create chart shaped like a clock
  918. Pivot table creates blank table
  919. Interpolated charts
  920. map data (x-y axis) with diffent series name
  921. dynamic ranges for charting
  922. Pivot table error when Opening an Xml Spreadsheet from MS excel Xp
  923. resize charts
  924. resize chart
  925. Comparing Line graphs
  926. bar char - bar width
  927. bar chart - bar width
  928. Update charts
  929. Update charts
  930. paste graphs from Excel 2007 to Word
  931. Sizing individual charts with a macro
  932. How do I change the order of item in a legend for a chart?
  933. HELP with Graphing.
  934. Partial Lost Formatting in Linked File?
  935. How do I create a historgram of non-discrete events
  936. stop text box from resizing
  937. IF/MAX statement
  938. IF/MAX statement
  939. extend graph axis automatically in excel
  940. Pivot Table Size
  941. Pivot Chart Layout
  942. How to create a stacked bar, line combination chart
  943. Correlations, how do I graph one?
  944. How do I keep excel chart "data table" formats in several workbook
  945. How do I keep graph "data table" formats in separate excel workboo
  946. Combination Charts
  947. Cluster stacked graph AND line combo graph?
  948. How do I chart missing data points in a scatter graph?
  949. Automatic repositioning data labels subset when chart updates
  950. Create a rolling 12 week graph
  951. How to fill or shade space between to trend lines?
  952. Borders in Pivot Tables
  953. printing charts from several workbooks
  954. Progress Bar Chart
  955. Format charts legend
  956. Excel data and charts
  957. Link a chart from another Excel file
  958. Arranging information so a chart makes sense
  959. Modify scale for lables on the X-axis of a scatter plot from Pivo
  960. Modify scale in X axis on a scatter plot from Pivot data
  961. Display count of data points in a scatter graph
  962. VBA Help! / _
  963. How do I make circle within circle graphs in Excel 2003?
  964. Excel chart from a table
  965. Can a copy of a chart remain "live"
  966. problem with toolbar for secondary axis
  967. How do I assign labels to scatter charts
  968. Assigning labels to scatter charts
  969. How do I make a graphic with non-numerical data on X axis ?
  970. Unable to access charts or chart wizard
  971. Making a chart that uses a secondary Y axis
  972. How do i link Excel to Powerpoint slide show & see graph on wk she
  973. series order - sorted?
  974. How do I do a chart with overlaying confidence intervals?
  975. Large Quantity of Data, Graphed in Time Intervals
  976. Excel pie chart title words break to next line between letters?
  977. One bar chart
  978. How do I smooth the lines around a pie chart?
  979. Keep format after pivot
  980. Floating Bar Chart
  981. ???Replicate a sheet but chart still link to original sheet
  982. Polar graph in excel
  983. How do I plot a line chart in 3 dimensions (x,y,z)?
  984. Scatter chart not plotting correct range
  985. Can "y" be determined for a given "x" on a smoothed x-y plot
  986. how do you create a trendline for only the x-axis values in excel
  987. help: need formulas, using quantitve/non-quantitve data consecutiv
  988. let me make multiple bar stack graphs in excel
  989. Bulk insert of chart titles?
  990. complex chart
  991. Embed Picture of Chart
  992. How to chart
  993. Plotting two series against each other
  994. Query data from same workbook
  995. Excel should be able to plot better probability graphs
  996. Mixed 3D Charts
  997. Part of a whole Column Chart
  998. How do I shade only 1/2 of a cell?
  999. Error Message