PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  [6] 7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. How to sort usage of rented rooms on monthly basis?
  2. Error with parentheses in chart labels
  3. Any ideas for making this graph type easy for other users?
  4. Increase space between values on y coordinate
  5. How can I get underlying range when Series Formula is longer than 255characters?
  6. conditional formatting within chart
  7. defined names and setsourcedata
  8. Data Points regarding DATES
  9. How to change check box name using mouse and keyboard
  10. How do I set up a stacked chart
  11. Missing Label in Pie Chart
  12. column-line charts
  13. Missing title, axis, Y info on some charts within a workbook
  14. Chart Drift
  15. How do I display a formula calculation in plot area of a chart?
  16. rgb colors for charts
  17. Is there a fish-bone chart available anywhere?
  18. Dynamic charting
  19. How do I recenter a pie chart within a chart window?
  20. Copy a graph to a new workbook
  21. Excel 2007 Legend Key Problem
  22. how can i create a scoreboard showing percent to plan?
  23. Indicate intersection point on a two-line graph
  24. automatically adjust charts
  25. Can you dynamically expand the time range to the series data added
  26. form for bank reconcile
  27. Comparing data from 2 monthly periods in 1 chart
  28. Using OWC create Stack chart
  29. How can I remove an invalid path for an Access file from a pivot
  30. How can I remove an invalid path for an Access file from a pivot
  31. column titles
  32. GET.CHART.ITEM returning strange results
  33. Keeping Custom Chart Settings
  34. Text spacing uneven when copying charts from EXCEL 2007 to WORD 20
  35. How do I change the size of the legend key in a chart?
  36. Copy a 2003 Excel chart into Word 2007
  37. can excel automtically graph things with given data?
  38. Combined bar/Line graph defaults to bar
  39. Change axis values
  40. office 07: auto powerpoint charts using named range data in excel
  41. Is this bug in Excel 2007 charts?
  42. How can I set up a heat map using excel?
  43. Real-time charting of DDE links
  44. Extra data plotted on chart
  45. How to set up pivot to show name of series item in bar chart
  46. Graph
  47. Column chart with 3 orders of magnitude
  48. Copy charts from 1 workbook to another
  49. Better display of my pie charts
  50. Bar Graph not allowing choice of X axis
  51. Charting Arrays
  52. Best chart format to use?
  53. Current Cell
  54. How do I remove an item from my legend, but leave it on my graph?
  55. How do you add a call out to your chart?
  56. I'm looking for a To Do List template to use with Outlook.
  57. Is it possible to copy all formatting from one chart to another?
  58. Graph x Data table
  59. showing a target value on a stacked bar
  60. Copy chart from Excel to Word
  61. Pie Chart not showing 0%
  62. inverted pyramid EXCEL chart
  63. Print wide chart over multiple pages?
  64. Simple Question - Please Help!
  65. Pie of pie of pie
  66. Can anyone work out the ED50 value on an graph on Excel?
  67. Excel 2007 chart series - unable to use structured references
  68. REPOSITION HIGHEST VALUE ON LINE CHART
  69. linear fit
  70. how can I model newton's falling body equation in excel
  71. password protected file with pivot table errors
  72. Long time user,can't create a chart-help!
  73. $values on y axis % change on x axis
  74. Difficulty Setting Up Excel Chart With Scroll Capabilities
  75. How do i make the whole y axis label show up it wont show the end
  76. SOFTWARE for SALE!!!******************************************* ********************* 18811
  77. Switch chart points ON/OFF help request
  78. Variable size of chart
  79. Data Point on Graph "39409 versus 11/23/07"
  80. How do I compare data across series and categories in the same gra
  81. GRAPHS
  82. which is the chart name, which contains X, y , z in Excel 2007
  83. Charting sets
  84. Creating a chart that displays two cell references as one data po.
  85. delete a selection
  86. COMBINING TWO DIFFERENT CHARTS
  87. Data Range Is Backward on Graph
  88. Displaying cell data in a chart
  89. Creating a line
  90. Excel 2007 - default series colours
  91. How do I graph data daily as a line graph across a calendar format
  92. how do I add in a dinamic graph the total as a new series?
  93. Get chart point value macro
  94. Excel 2007 crashing with simple scatter plots with 8 k data points
  95. Problem with chart saved in excel 2007 and printed in 2003
  96. Totals in Stacked Charts in 2007
  97. How do I create a chart from subtotals in Excel
  98. Bar Chart
  99. PlotArea is different between Excel 2003 and Excel 2007
  100. Re scale primary and secondary y axis using sliders request
  101. Creating line charts
  102. Grouping before entering into a chart
  103. Ignoring Zeros - Pie Chart - Excel 2003
  104. Charts - How to have multiple charts share a legend.
  105. Bell curve from Excel data...
  106. How do I stop chart from plotting null values as zeros in excel 20
  107. Why does the Y axis invert in charting?
  108. Scatter chart Indicator size
  109. Indicating the minimum and maximum on column charts
  110. How do I set up horizontal category labels to wrap in ctg space?
  111. Data Series Name issue making a Chart from a PivotTable
  112. Excel 2007 horizontal error bars
  113. suggest excel template to calculate monthly attandence and paymen
  114. Getting rid of labels showing zero values
  115. xy plot line style change when I select "fixed maximum"
  116. Exporting excel charts with form controls (spinner) to Powerpoint
  117. How to set text property of a check box to value of a cell?
  118. commercial printing
  119. Error Publishing PivotTable to MOSS.
  120. scatter plot data point labelling question
  121. Graphing Data
  122. Can one macro serve several check boxes?
  123. Colouring area under curve in a scatter chart?
  124. Charts
  125. SCROLL BAR FOR A 52 WEEK CHART
  126. Opening format options directly
  127. Labelling data points in a scatter chart
  128. how do i create a macro to export a chart to powerpoint?
  129. Dynamic Chart Error
  130. How can I shade area under a norm dist graph?
  131. area under the curve in a graph
  132. contour interval
  133. multiple pie charts on same graph
  134. How to create a stacked, staggered column graph w/ 2 y axes
  135. Toolbox is dimmed
  136. row-based Bar Chart: How to make bars colorful?
  137. Date format change when using Series() function
  138. Cluster Column Chart with floating gap
  139. Selection of data for plotting graphs
  140. combining stacked with side-by-side bar
  141. Pivot charts question
  142. Chart Tiltes and axis are invisible, however they and print, help
  143. Charts autoshapes won't print
  144. Area chart - data point and value problem
  145. Column Chart, Displaying two values on one column.
  146. How do I display non-numeric values in a scatter chart?
  147. Named Range Graph Data
  148. A Combination Chart using a Column and Line
  149. Pie Chart Data Labels Overlap
  150. Series 1 Point "0" Data Label
  151. Pie Chart showing 0
  152. How do I chart a function (equation) in excel; not a data series?
  153. How to add a line plot onto a stacked plot in Excel
  154. Downtime tracking log
  155. Data Label in Chart Legend
  156. Chart format
  157. measuring plan in % with pie chart
  158. How do I change the color of each bar in my graph?
  159. Charting a comparison of models
  160. Excel Financial Statements Copied into Word - No Underlines when p
  161. Charting a single data column
  162. Cannot link from Excel to Word using named ranges
  163. How can I add a break in the X or Y axes?
  164. XY scatter chart
  165. charting totals
  166. Seondary axes line-chart not showing as per data
  167. Pivot custom chart not updating
  168. How can I "align middle" the legend and plot area?
  169. How to align charts on a page?
  170. Chart title
  171. How do I change only part of the background in a chart Excel 07
  172. charting categories
  173. X-Axis Scale Options Missing
  174. Crop white space on chart
  175. Not all column titles show on x axis on chart
  176. dynamic charting
  177. EXCEL 2003 How to swtch frmttng ptterns for RADAR chrt to border/a
  178. creating mixed dashed and solid line charts
  179. Trendline segments
  180. How to change the name of the object Graph 1 in Excel ?
  181. Chart and Axis Titles relative reference
  182. Only chart numerical values, not error values
  183. Changing the origin
  184. control chart scale with cell value in excel
  185. Pie Chart Wedges???
  186. Charting small and large percentages
  187. Graphing date related data-points
  188. Excel graph: Specifying the x-axis tic-increment
  189. Adding a secondary Axis to a graph
  190. Area Chart
  191. Income / expense / net comparison over 4 years in one chart
  192. How do I create a combined 'cluster' and 'stacked' column chart?
  193. Standardize the y axis
  194. "United Way" Style Campaign Thermomoter Fundraising Graph
  195. Is there something easier than a merge?
  196. Pivot Table - Combine 2 lists for source data
  197. Pivot Table - Combine 2 lists for source data
  198. Can I make Column Chart use percent and show value
  199. Percentages in a pie chart
  200. Pivot Table by Macro?
  201. Macros
  202. How to programatically determine the start date and end date of a graph
  203. division by zero error
  204. Changing values of x-axis to include greek letters
  205. how to create a jpeg file from Excel Chart
  206. How do I sort a Spreadsheet?
  207. how do i create a chart with 4 sets of data?
  208. Line and Bar Graph in one
  209. Real-time update of chart using a Spin Button
  210. excel 2007 version Rearange Columns
  211. Change Line Width based on formula
  212. How do I delete a User defined default excel chart
  213. Camera destroys Charts
  214. How can I export a chart as a jpg/tif?
  215. Graph with 2 X axis - data series display limit?
  216. =sum
  217. Side bar chart chinging size
  218. non-integer scrollbar
  219. Display of 3D bar charts...looking jagged??
  220. Automatically skip dates when data is zero
  221. How can I show state-by-state data (as silos) on a map of NA
  222. Bubble - skipping data
  223. Why is excel 2007 slow when selecting chart data from the formula
  224. Leap Year
  225. Year series shows wrong in chart
  226. charting # Training classes
  227. Change default marker type - Excel 2007
  228. Building 3 axis chart.
  229. series titles
  230. Need to know the logic for determining the interval between Y axis labels
  231. Starting a macro execution where the cursor happens to be
  232. How can I add my own data marker
  233. Update querytable connections and refresh data
  234. Chart title VBA
  235. How do I set up a Chart in Excel with variable cell length?
  236. secondary axis - setting -VBA
  237. Positive and negative graph
  238. Scatter Chart Changing Colors
  239. How do I access trial version files after grace period ends?
  240. Secondary Axis not crossing at zero
  241. Not plotting data points in a line chart
  242. Help need to create Advanced Stacked Chart
  243. Correlation Charting
  244. Auto update the chart range for new sheets
  245. Stacked and Column Chart
  246. Cannot select charts in Spreadsheet
  247. Creating custom charts in Excel 2007
  248. How do you remove the outside border on a chart in Excel 2007?
  249. Oriented datapoint markers on chart
  250. Trendlines
  251. surveys and pivot tables
  252. percentage/figs on the same graph
  253. graph normal distribution
  254. combination chart x-axes
  255. Format charts in Excel using a template
  256. Multiple chart types on same chart
  257. create multiple scatterplot from 3 columns
  258. Curve fitting Z=f( X & Y)
  259. Index one data series to another in an Excel Chart?
  260. break XY data to series
  261. Clustered column graph with mixed data in 2nd column
  262. Range and mean on chart
  263. Is there a function key for paranthesis similar to f4 for unique .
  264. Limiting axis
  265. Vertical Rule (TODAY marker) fails in XL2007
  266. Horizontal axis running over chart.
  267. How to create a graph after loading CSV file
  268. Horizontal axis laying on chart
  269. Value (Y) axis crosses between categories and Secondary Value (Y) Axis
  270. Stacked bar charts
  271. not displaying pie chart in excel 2007
  272. 3 variable xyz scattergram
  273. How do I label data points in a scatter graph
  274. Datestamp & Paste Chart resolution
  275. Setting Chart X and Y values indirectly
  276. Fishbone Model
  277. cannot view chart created in excel 2003 in excel 2007
  278. building chart from multiple sheets
  279. 2nd vert. axis?
  280. Min and Max values in Line chart...
  281. How do I easily label 200 different data points on a buble chart?
  282. Secondary Y-Axis -- Positioning of Plotted Data
  283. Graphical Goal Seek - Excel 2007
  284. Correct Chart
  285. chart creation
  286. how do you make a line of a chart change color halfway through?
  287. Add System Date to Chart
  288. how do I create a magic quadrant in Excel
  289. Legend / Axis format copy
  290. Graphic Data Marker in Excel 2007 Charts
  291. RE: Help figuring out chart design
  292. chart line style problem
  293. XY Scatter Chart Markers
  294. Excel chart with positive and negative values
  295. Target area in Excel chart with different color
  296. Combination chart - aligning column categories with time-scale x-a
  297. Where are the pivottable chart buttons?
  298. chart not shown unless clicked on
  299. Area highlight in excel chart
  300. Multiple XY pairs in scatter plot Excel 2007
  301. Expanding a chart
  302. LOG SCALE
  303. auto header and footer
  304. Pie chart with stacked bar
  305. Problem with excel macro - getting automation error
  306. Scatter Plot Color
  307. Create a graph that compares start and finish times between employ
  308. Excel Charts
  309. Legend
  310. Chart Math incorrect
  311. Chart Won't Display Properly
  312. close find window
  313. 2-4 stacked bar graphs, two variables each, Y's vary same chart
  314. RSI LINE
  315. combine Column & line charts
  316. excel chart showing movable graph at what point we make a profit
  317. TO GET PROPER CONNECTORS FOR CHART IN EXCEL
  318. Adding new rows to an Excel spreadsheet
  319. Pie-of-pie chart issue
  320. Cannot display chart in new worksheet
  321. Help with X- Axis!!!
  322. Time delay in displaying charts & chart names
  323. harry poter what has e_mail ?
  324. Replicating a Chart with new data
  325. SAVING AND REWRITING CHARTS
  326. Saving a Chart
  327. whole Numbers entered; percentages displayed.
  328. entering numbers but displaying percentage.
  329. How do I make multi column stacked graphs in Excel
  330. Pie Charts in Excel
  331. how do i make a chart follow the active cell
  332. make a picture a chart
  333. Pivot Table - "data" part
  334. Multiple pies of pie
  335. merge axis title with legend
  336. column chart stacks data when i add a secondary vertical axis
  337. How to specify pie chart total?
  338. Create XY (Scatter) Chart, with 3 column (X, Y, Series)
  339. nudge
  340. Pasting chart worksheet as link 2007
  341. Two columns per location
  342. fill options on charts
  343. HOW DO I FLIP THE PAGE SO IT RUNS LENGTHWISE
  344. How do I make a 'box and whisker plot' graph in Microsoft Excel?
  345. reference of PivotTable
  346. Linear Regression graphs
  347. How do I change the data set on the X axis? (office 2003)
  348. How do u make a curve of best fit [no connected points]in excel?
  349. Category Axis Date Labels
  350. Popup/maximize/unhide charts
  351. Excel Charts in Word
  352. Printing to PDF
  353. Multiple charts on single chart sheet
  354. Chart showing rates of increase
  355. Text Box font color
  356. customers from the drop down ist will not transfer to invoice
  357. Radar charts with unequal scales along the axes
  358. i do not see the "plot series on" option in Excel 2007
  359. Seperate data set for labels?
  360. How do I put error bars in front of markers in an excel chart?
  361. data labels disappear
  362. Chart with conditional formatting
  363. how to plot column chart with one series against multiple series.
  364. Chart Templates
  365. Scattered chart combined with columns and time-x-axis in XL2007
  366. Column and line chart help
  367. multi stacked column chart
  368. How do I chart two separate sets of x and corresponding y values .
  369. Office XP - "help" doesn't . I want to make a second Value axis
  370. how can i make a line chart from matrix(both row and col) of data
  371. I cannot display all the poly equation constants on the chart.
  372. Chart and text box issues
  373. Customising Gantt Chart
  374. Get the difference of two values which are on the same row , on t.
  375. Data Tables Series Label
  376. Formating excel multiple paragraphs and colums using one source of data
  377. Excel crashes dragging a chart
  378. Bar chart X-axis Label truncation
  379. How can I stop Excel from displaying alerts?
  380. Chart with add. line and text
  381. Watch NFL Games Online
  382. Exclude zeros from series
  383. Two secondary charts in a bar of pie or pie of pie chart?
  384. charts; Selection & views?
  385. Chnge view order, Area chrt?
  386. VBA Code to move DataLables to top of Chart
  387. area chart on excel 2003
  388. how do i build a stacked bar graph with three variables?
  389. Name change with filtered column
  390. how do i plot series in a stacked chart in excel
  391. Summate by Month
  392. Spider/Radar Chart
  393. Disappearing chart
  394. why Excel freezes when you change axis scale?
  395. Cell content in text box in chart
  396. multiple colors on format of plot area
  397. Excel 2007 Negative Bar Colors in a Chart
  398. Excel Chart of 2 'types'
  399. Pie Chart Percentage incorrect
  400. Conditionally format points based on a third column
  401. Chart Title - exceed maximum length?
  402. Problem with Excel Charting ... Please Help
  403. v.2003 - Scale problem in 2 X-Axis Chart
  404. a stuborne formula - that just won't work
  405. Can I link comments on the chart to a point on the chart?
  406. Create interactive pivot table chart based on item selected
  407. 2D Chart - x scale label displays wrong
  408. Chart Gridlines
  409. Using offset in series values of a chart
  410. Contour Plot Grids
  411. Reverse if negative in 2007
  412. Change the color in a chart, so POSITIVE values is e.g. GREEN and
  413. Extending Quadrants
  414. Area Chart With Value X-Axis?
  415. lin-log-lin chart problem
  416. Question about Excel Graph
  417. option buttons on charts
  418. Trendlines
  419. Trendline factor extraction for 6th order
  420. I need to change a series plotted as a bar/column to a line.
  421. plot equation in Excel
  422. Copying a sheet with a chart that uses Excel Names
  423. save pivotchart formatting - colors etc....
  424. Repeat Values in rows
  425. How do I learn to set up a dashboard?
  426. multiple pivotcharts from 1 pivot table?
  427. 100% Stacked Bar chart, two bars, want percent as well as real value
  428. How to Automate Copying of trendline equation to a cell
  429. Pivot Table Template
  430. category Axis
  431. How do I edit replace source data links for a chart?
  432. excel's curve-smoothing algorithm
  433. Bar Graph with Pictures
  434. Line Graph in Excel
  435. Lookup Data onto graph
  436. Default Weight in Pivot Table Charts keeps getting reset
  437. Excel Chart How do I create Y axis to represent numbers I am using
  438. trying to swap axes on chart
  439. What I'd like for Christmas....
  440. Only 2 vertical axis?
  441. Excel 2007 does not take more than 255 datapoints
  442. How to set time on x-axis of a bar graph?
  443. Dynamic and Scrolling charts
  444. Curve Fitting
  445. graphs in excel
  446. Why is charting so SLOW in Excel 2007?
  447. Can you tell me how I can graphically present pay rate ranges ?
  448. How do I plot date against time?
  449. Creating a chart using data from multiple worksheets
  450. dates not appearing correctly in XL 2007
  451. Pareto Chart
  452. excel 2007 Save as Web Page
  453. Colors/Scale in Radar Charts
  454. Markers making things too busy
  455. I need to hide points on a line chart if the value is ZERO
  456. Excel 2007 line-chart pasted as an enhanced metafile - editing
  457. Word/Excel Charts x axis to months
  458. scatter plot
  459. two axis chart 2003 Vs 2007
  460. 2 sets of "y" data points with one set of "x" data points
  461. Pie Charts not Printing colors correctly - Office 2007
  462. Charts
  463. Printing Pie Charts - Or
  464. Need charts to print in full page
  465. Excel 2007 - percentage and values on 100% line/column stacked charts
  466. Scatter chart, show multipel points
  467. Waterfall charts
  468. How to switch off warnings for logarithmic axis in charts?
  469. Excel2007 -- Precisely set plot area size?
  470. plot > 0 as green and < 0 as red
  471. Hide data series in chart - toggle on and off
  472. Scatter plot with two data series having common x-values
  473. Resizing columns [same data source]
  474. Re-size Bars in Bar Graph
  475. Trendline Types
  476. Manipulating a two-axis graph.
  477. Chart labels don't appear as I'd like them to
  478. How to create 2 charts on one page
  479. Chart wizard funcitonality in Excel 2007?
  480. Newbie needs a little help on the value axis
  481. Why are graphs/charte created in XL 2003 missing in 2007?
  482. change formula for trendline settings
  483. Stacked bar chart for survey results (agree/disagree)
  484. Can I fix a text box to a chart data point?
  485. >250 characters in a chart title
  486. sorting data
  487. Add Chart Columns
  488. How do I add a gridline in an excel chart with a custom value?
  489. Resizing a Graph/Chart in Excel
  490. XY Scatter Chart with X-axis displays the Category Name
  491. cannot save user-defined charts in Excel 2003
  492. Show average value as a horizontal line in a column chart
  493. chart 4 stock in OHLC type candlestick
  494. Adding text in a chart
  495. how to do a climograph in excel?
  496. View -> Sized With Window (for Excel charts): I want it back, plea
  497. How do I shade in part of a graph?
  498. Proportional bar width in charts?
  499. Linear Versus Moving Average
  500. how can i get a "Column - Line on 2 axes" graph?
  501. Change background for ALL charts without custom defining all chart
  502. Charts recalculate to 100%
  503. Hierarchy Pyramid Chart
  504. How can I get the avg # of inv's processed per project via pivot t
  505. Gridlines on Top
  506. Cursor alignment with data points on scatter plot chart is offset
  507. CHARTS
  508. Combination Graph with multiple data points
  509. Not Charting Zero Values
  510. Excel 2003 Line Chart - Switch Axis Position
  511. I want to use equations to generate the chart. Is it possible?
  512. xl 2007 bug?
  513. y-axis versus x-axis charts
  514. Moving X-axis in Excel Graph
  515. Excel 2003 chart sheet disappears in Excel 2007
  516. Can Excel use addresses to create points on a Map?
  517. how do i prepare a conversion chart in Excel?
  518. How do I create a "cumulative" chart in Excell, which ADDS #'s ?
  519. How do I create a dashboard using Excel 2003?
  520. how can make dinamic content within excel. e.g. macro
  521. Uncertainty
  522. drop zero lines from charts
  523. Multiple pie charts and merging them into word.
  524. Bar Chart Legend Key
  525. Adding only vertical error bars to a single data point in a series
  526. Mailmerge and Charts
  527. Multiple Ranges and Reversing a Series
  528. Floating Bar CHarts
  529. How do I create a single pyramid to express %
  530. Excel 'bubble' chart where colors are used instead of bubble size
  531. Filter lines with Pivot table and non pivot table columns
  532. Excel 2007 Non-responsive
  533. Charts: How can I get a date axis to include hours and minutes
  534. Multiple line charts - merged
  535. Urgent: Free/Open Source alternative to MapPoint?
  536. Variation from the mean?
  537. Estimating values in 2, 3 order polynomial curves
  538. X axis collapsing to date on hourly data
  539. How do I hide zero values (and their titles) in a pie chart in exc
  540. custom color scheme for 3d surface map
  541. Custom Error Bars in Excel 2007
  542. how do I get more than 19 bars on a bar chart
  543. error bars
  544. How to create a table which calculates the angles in a Pie Chart?
  545. how to create 0 to 0 value charts
  546. Pie Chart (excel 2003)
  547. How do I change the scale of part of an axis in a graph on Excel?
  548. Formatting X Axis
  549. Stach Bars
  550. Print preview doesn't go past column FB. Why?
  551. chart type affecting data order
  552. XCEL Diasadvantages using the general format
  553. Month start placement on axes
  554. NEED HELP CREATING A CHART
  555. Add a Horizontal Line to a Column Chart in XL 2007
  556. Test boxes on charts
  557. how to add up days
  558. "The Pivot Table Name is Not Valid"
  559. Formatting data series - line between certain data points only
  560. Trouble with named data
  561. Printing charts on multiple pages
  562. Multiple series in a scatter chart
  563. setting dates in a timeline
  564. Drag datapoints in excel 2007 chart
  565. graphing numerical values on the x-axis
  566. Y axis fixed value problem
  567. How do I get a graph to show the highest value at the bottom
  568. side-by-side relative frequency bar graph
  569. How can i display the equation from a graph in my table
  570. Type of chart???
  571. Duplicate Axis Labels
  572. Radar (aka spider web looking) Charts
  573. ScatterPlot Major and Minor Horizontal Gridlines not showing
  574. charts exclude cell with formula
  575. How do you show plot area only-no chart area
  576. tangent line
  577. Add only SOME Fill effects to multiple bars
  578. Bubble chart basics
  579. 3D excel chart
  580. Plot Area Fill Cut Off When Printed
  581. Copy Charts
  582. inaccurate line chart
  583. 2-column legend
  584. Scatter Chart individual point changes
  585. I am trying to project out a line graph based on data
  586. Percentage line chart
  587. 'Ray' chart
  588. Separating scatterplot points by color and shape
  589. Comparative Histogram
  590. Importing data from Access and creating statistics and a pie chart
  591. Nested Comumn Chart (help)
  592. Start Date on X Axis
  593. how to add erro bars for each bar, rather than the whle series
  594. Copy/Paste charts as object inside excel
  595. How do I print multiple charts on one page?
  596. Excel 2007 is SLOW in responding
  597. Can't get Bar chart to use my numbers
  598. How do you create combination charts (line-coulmn) in excel 2007?
  599. how to "radar chart"
  600. How do I create a chart out of a list, instead of number values?
  601. Chart data from text file
  602. can't active chart
  603. how can I sort a column that consists of sizes (letters not number
  604. Adding a control line to excel chart without showing up in the leg
  605. Can't view charts
  606. Shewhart control chart using Excel
  607. Miniature legend
  608. Charts made in excel 2003 won't print to the correct size in 2007?
  609. Custom gridline - one single gridline at a specific value
  610. XL2007 - Axis Scaling Dialog problem
  611. Show cumulative totals
  612. y-AXIS
  613. How to make aprojectile Sales with Supply and Demand?
  614. how can i generate the equation from the graph?
  615. Target line to a column chart?
  616. How do I create a frequency polygon in Excel?
  617. All charts in gray color
  618. Chart saved in compatibility mode won't print correctly
  619. How do I make a total sheet?
  620. How do I sort a Piviot table by the Total field in Excel 2002
  621. How to create a scatter chart with 2 "X" values with common "Y"s
  622. Tick Marks for Labels
  623. Data Labels
  624. scales of 1st and 2nd series
  625. Label in Bar Chart
  626. why my 2nd series scale change?
  627. The label of Y-axis can not be shown wholly
  628. Worksheet tabs in Excel Charts
  629. change the position of X-axis labels
  630. Excel has stopped showing graphs on seperate chart tabs
  631. Is there a way to shade, crosshatch or otherwise show bar componen
  632. Problem inserting delta symbol into Excel
  633. PowerPoint-tags in Excel
  634. Chart and Data range
  635. notification of reply
  636. X Axis?
  637. Data Field button disappears?
  638. Vary Colors in the Same Data Series
  639. charts
  640. tracking and charting production
  641. How to mark key dates on chart?
  642. Sigmoid Curve
  643. Not all my data is showing up in my chart...
  644. Semi-circle chart in Excel 2003
  645. Adjust scale of chart to match real world
  646. Y axis increments
  647. the color on my bar graph is printing outside the line
  648. Desending Order
  649. Why does my data disappear?
  650. How do I copy a graph to new worksheet and get data from new sheet?
  651. Printing Problem
  652. Missing data and "invalid references"
  653. Change source data in a pivot chart
  654. Locked Graphs with 'Fluid' X-axis length
  655. Chart title
  656. Help in Filtering in excel 2003
  657. Excel 2003- Charts- date and time format on x-axis of XY chart
  658. Why do I lose legend labels when updating chart data?
  659. Shading between two lines
  660. Giant font sizes in chart text boxes
  661. Remove gaps in histograms
  662. Boxplot chart in Excel
  663. How should I draw graph in Semi-log sheet
  664. how to create a modified box plot
  665. I need help with Excel 2007 and VB6 OLE Control
  666. 3D Surface Map
  667. Legend Key Box
  668. How do I resize a legend key box?
  669. Pivot Chart
  670. Pivot Chart Refresh cancels all chart formatting
  671. Xaxis labels disappear.
  672. Formula
  673. Line disappears from combination chart
  674. Excel should let me organize charts in groups
  675. how does one plot a line-column on two axes in excel?
  676. Chart bases on user input dates
  677. Chart disappears when I move it to a new sheet
  678. no se como hacer la base de datos de esta tarea
  679. 2003 vs 2007 Chart problem
  680. Pie in pie chart - how do you change the angle of the 1st slice
  681. 2000/2003 Chart Not Visible In 2007!
  682. graphing using macro
  683. Drawing Order of Data Series on Charts
  684. How do I add a horizontal data line to a column chart?
  685. Data point on line is not over the point/tick in X axis...
  686. How do I make a line graph WITHOUT first line starting at zero?
  687. Too Many Headings, Values for Chart Feature To Handle???
  688. How do I change the width of data columns in a column chart?
  689. Protection of worksheets
  690. Protection of Pivot charts
  691. How do I draw a semilog graph?
  692. copying a worksheet tab with a chart, without losing chart formatt
  693. XY chart labeller Issue: (Magic quadrant) But with a twist.
  694. Two lines on y-axis
  695. How to add %'s to chart columns in excel??
  696. 2 axis chart stacked bar next to bar with line
  697. how do hoy show per million in a chart
  698. Comparison graph in excell
  699. Symbols in Excel 2007 Chart
  700. Infopath w/ manually entered values in drop-down and qry results
  701. HOW TO FIX SIZE OF CHART BOX
  702. Is it possible to filter the data inside the series command?
  703. Compression of Y axis
  704. how to keep data labels in chart in 2007 from changing?
  705. Static y-axis
  706. data labels from second column
  707. x axis of chart
  708. Exporting Excel Graph to PowerPoint or Flash
  709. charts - 1 column and 2 lines
  710. excel 2007, how to select a data point and cycle through data points
  711. Help with this:
  712. Position DataLables on a pivot pie chart realative to their Points
  713. Unanswered NonConsecutive X Axis
  714. print excel graph
  715. Result of formula reflected in Chart (Excel 2002)
  716. One regression through multiple data sets
  717. negative/zero values on logarithmic plot warning
  718. Totals in Stacked Column?
  719. Changing Colors in a Bar Chart
  720. "Standard" Line
  721. Should I use a scatter graph?
  722. dynamic chart on user selected data range in Excel 2007
  723. Large Charts Cause Instability
  724. Dynamic Range Name For Axis?
  725. Information from Spreadsheet to a Graph
  726. chart type with multiple x axis
  727. Can you make a "split" or broken y-axis on a graph in Excel?
  728. Moving Data Points on Scatter Chart in 2007
  729. How do i locate the point of intersection of two lines graphs
  730. Free panes
  731. relative reference graph
  732. Chart.Export throws COMException (0x800A03EC)
  733. Excel 2007 add-ins in My Recent Documents
  734. The hide PivotTable items functionality is gone in my excel 2000
  735. TickLabels
  736. Area graph problem.
  737. multiple sum
  738. Stacked chart
  739. How to mail merge data into word from excel and link/produce chart
  740. How do I automate the minimum and maximum x scale?
  741. Combination Stacked Bar with Single Bar Chart
  742. Loosing formatting when refreshing data in Pivot tables Excel2003
  743. pivot chart gridlines
  744. Proportional Venn Diagrams
  745. adjust width of single cell in Excel
  746. 0 on a logarithmic axis
  747. Excel 2007 compatibility with old charts
  748. How do I save a pivot table as a static excel file?
  749. Excel change parameters in multiple charts
  750. 2007office一套要多少錢港幣 請問
  751. can i have 2 scales in one line chart?
  752. Area chart dives to zero when data series stops
  753. Y-axis help
  754. Saving a pivot table as interactive in Excel 2003
  755. Trendline for chart with error bars
  756. Excel 2007 compatibility with old charts
  757. Were non-gradient chart patterns left out of Excel 2007?
  758. Macro button on toolbar
  759. Combination Chart Problem
  760. Excel Chart Plot Area Auto Size
  761. excel 2007 basic help
  762. Excel 2007 chats slow to a crawl
  763. Timeline based on hourly data
  764. How do I get a histogram using EXCEL
  765. trial & error
  766. Chart type options
  767. moving averages
  768. how to select multiple charts on a worksheet in excel 2007
  769. Button with macro in toolbar
  770. How do I Chart a spreadsheet that has multiple columns of data
  771. Dynamic Charts
  772. Resize plot area in a pivot chart
  773. Stacked bars
  774. Row Maximums in Charts
  775. Need to show RANGE of data in TWO CATEGORIES
  776. How to create chart with TWO categories and one set of data?
  777. Format the x axis of a pivot chart, no number tab???
  778. Displaying date ranges for multiple years
  779. Charts are captured between rows and show up in powerpoint
  780. How do I customize data labels
  781. Change the number of values/gridlines displayed in the Z-Axis...
  782. Stacking data without stacking everything
  783. Label Max Value on Secondary Y-Axis Stacked Column
  784. group&ungroup
  785. Chart to new sheet
  786. Value axis - show as %
  787. Dynamic stacked column chart with ranking
  788. Convert any documents(Word, Excel) into BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF image
  789. Charting help...
  790. bar chart to compare month and year data
  791. Pivot Table Updates Issue
  792. Can you make a chart's data *always* refer to a dynamic range name?
  793. Excel calculate the z factor automatically
  794. Excel calculate the z factor automatically
  795. Possible to organize all this??
  796. Format Category Labels
  797. Plotting multiple data series in a bubble chart
  798. how do i set up a spreadsheet for my bills?
  799. Line charts with missing data points in Excel 2007
  800. xy scatter source from dynamic range
  801. how do i set up a table for phone numbers
  802. How to get the data from double clicking chart
  803. Excel radial diagram text offset
  804. How can I make my chart update the new values from database?
  805. total sum of circle diagram
  806. 3d line charts cause Excel 2007 to crash
  807. Rotated Y Labels
  808. How can I create a U.S. map where I can mark certain states?
  809. How do I create a Excel bar chart with 3 variables?
  810. How2 setup one page distribution report side by side results
  811. Pivot Table -- Text??
  812. state distribution chart in repeating columns
  813. How do I calculate the z factor automatically
  814. Paste link 2003 excel charts into word 2007
  815. calculate the z factor automatically
  816. Is there a font that contain the Excel chart series marker styles
  817. Multiple Consolidation Range prob
  818. Clock/Digital LED chart
  819. Excel 2003 - Charts - "Data Range" and Date/Time data on X-Axis
  820. How can I create Schedule Chart?
  821. How do I create a lesson plan template?
  822. Plotting Irregular Dates and Times
  823. how to create a milestone chart
  824. How do I change the shadow color on a 3-D chart/Graph
  825. 3D Surface -- Y axis values
  826. Pivit table- cell on spread sheet referencing pivot table field
  827. Bland Altman plots
  828. Box plots
  829. Display Monday's date only on x-axis
  830. Y error bars
  831. Plotting Irregular dates
  832. multiple data series in an x-y scatter chart - Excel 2003
  833. Conditional Formatting in data table of a chart
  834. How do I create a gnatt chart in Excell
  835. formatting lines in an excel graph
  836. Conditional Chart Formatting?
  837. Highlighting Operating Hours
  838. XY Scatter chart - Axis Option
  839. Chart Formatting
  840. Box and whisker plots
  841. Evening the data
  842. Linking axes scale values to cells
  843. Percentage Column Charts
  844. Charts return zero?
  845. Water fall graph
  846. RE: Charts return zero?
  847. Change data Series from a bar to a line after changing axis
  848. meaning of E in y=3E-.05x^3
  849. Need PivotChart x axis to cross Y axis at minimum Y axis value
  850. Can't see the number tab when formatting the X axis on a Pivot cha
  851. Cumulative Chart?
  852. Multiple chart series for Pivot Chart
  853. how do i se up a repeating meeting in outlook?
  854. Help with presenting data in å chart
  855. Odd overlapping problem with standard column chart
  856. series name change
  857. Text to column, fixed width
  858. X Axis Limit
  859. Cutting a line in a line chart when data series stops
  860. Why is my 3rd x axis values only showing the bullets & not line?
  861. Anyone have a template for a flying club?
  862. Multipanel Charts
  863. how to draw Gaussian distribution graph
  864. Change default chart option in registry
  865. Groupings in a scattergraph
  866. Dynamic charts - data in rows not columns
  867. scatter and line combined
  868. Allow show/hide option for Excel graph series
  869. Weight conversion
  870. Is it possible to ask a chart which worksheet its data lives on?
  871. Pie Chart margins - can you reduce them?
  872. Charts that ignore certain data
  873. Help with laying out data for a chart
  874. Embedding an annotation or a comment to a chart in Excel 2007
  875. How can I change the color of the cell when someone enter any number or character?
  876. Plotting A Chart From One Variable
  877. Hide Charts
  878. budget chart
  879. Bar Charts
  880. How large is a chart?
  881. Secondary axis.
  882. A graph based on the possible values in a cell
  883. how to add two stories in pie chart in excel
  884. How do I plot z = f(x,y) in 2D cartezian coordinates ?
  885. Help on adding the second trendline in a "lines on 2 axes" Chart via VBA
  886. E-Mail Causes Formatting Loss
  887. make chart based on equation
  888. Lon Lat positions in chart
  889. chart description-font format
  890. negative values in a waterfall chart
  891. Clicking on chart does not bring to foreground
  892. How to keep category and value axes the same
  893. How Do I 'Lock' My Chart?
  894. Line graph automatically adding weekend dates
  895. Control Limit and 3-D chart
  896. Doing charts in Excel 2000
  897. Chart Formatting
  898. Link between values on two axis
  899. Chart Data Recovery
  900. Chart Data Recovery
  901. Pivot Tables
  902. Pivot Tables
  903. To have smooth curve using time scale catergory
  904. Pivot Table Error
  905. Macro creating chart gallery giving problem
  906. unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
  907. macro for work book
  908. Formatting problems
  909. Color Map
  910. How to include the Grand Total Column in a pivot table chart?
  911. vertical vs horizontal error bars excel 2007
  912. add-in for Goal Seek on a data point excel 2007
  913. CAN'T SELECT ALL OF MY SOURCE DATA IN EXCEL
  914. Graph line graphs where X & Y values meet
  915. Chart Trend Line Display Error
  916. adding a line to an existing chart
  917. Bar Chart
  918. COUNTIF within date ranges
  919. How to remove blank space?
  920. What's An Easy Way To Establish Predecessor/Follower Relationship in Multiple Tasks At Once?
  921. hotfix works!
  922. how to remove line numbers in excel
  923. Excel Error
  924. Two y-axes
  925. Rotate the Pivot Chart?
  926. Value Axis
  927. chart distorted when printing
  928. Why patterns are no longer available in Excel 2007?
  929. How do I plot value on x axis and category on y axis?
  930. different scale on x-axis
  931. Can't see autoshapes in cells but they do print
  932. Adding a secondary axis in 2007
  933. Dynamic Chart
  934. auto expand line chart
  935. Can you make chart bars from top to bottom?
  936. Slider control in chart
  937. bar of pie trouble
  938. How do I plot multiple series on one graph? - test-graph.xls (1/1)
  939. How do I plot multiple series on one graph? - test-graph.xls (0/1)
  940. How to plot compass bearings as lines in Excel
  941. How do I lock a chart so it will not update?
  942. How do I make a vertical floating bar chart?
  943. formatting the column/bar of a graph
  944. Text to column,fix width
  945. Pixels are the new pies
  946. Hide the tab with the data associated with a chart
  947. Chart formatting question
  948. 3-D Column Chart
  949. How do I place two or more charts on a worksheet?
  950. how to change default backgrond color for new charts
  951. Change Chart Series Formula
  952. Add horizontal line to a chart
  953. Different color & trend for data at specific starting point
  954. VBA to draw lines of SPC
  955. How do I create a calendar from data in excel?
  956. How many lines are allowed in 2-D graph, Excel 2007
  957. my chart is grey when not clicked on it. why?
  958. Copying Charts While Changing Source Data
  959. excel goes insanely slow
  960. Creating a Combination Bar Chart with 2 Lines
  961. Data Tables
  962. How to create chart from Pivot table but not Pivot chart?
  963. chart by cell color or *
  964. Use color or marked cells to make a chart
  965. Change spreadsheet by moving graph points?
  966. graph lines will are not visible, just the points
  967. How to select Chart without using Mouse?
  968. datasheet with data that is not graphed
  969. 2000 to 2007 Compatibility
  970. how to create a chart from a dynamic table of data?
  971. test
  972. Time Series Chart Data Plot Line ''Disappears'' When Y Axis Formating Is Changed
  973. dashboard
  974. DDE Real-time stock chart
  975. Excel 2007 - extra columns
  976. Plotting a fixed level line on a chart
  977. Create a graph from a vlookup?
  978. Line Chart with different beginning values
  979. X Y Scatter With Point name on each point ?
  980. user-defined charts in Excel 2007
  981. gap width in excel 2007
  982. Urgent: Creating a gaprh from two existing polynomial garphs
  983. Seasonal Trend Lines
  984. Using formula to create multiple versions of a Graphs
  985. Protecting a block in a cell
  986. bubble charts in Excel 2007
  987. axis font excel chart?
  988. chart x-axis values appear as a series
  989. copy an excel chart to word
  990. How to "crop" charts created in Excel and moved to Word
  991. Slow charting hotfix for Excel 2007
  992. How to print value points on trend line
  993. Pasting a chart from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 trouble
  994. Actual vs Budgeted - Stacked Bar Chart
  995. Charts - formulas return #N/A but they still get charted
  996. Convert X-Axis Scale from Day/Month/Year Options to Actual Numbers
  997. how do i put an asterisk on a bar chart to show significance
  998. CHART REFLECTING WIND AGAINST AN OBJECT IN DEGREES EACH DAY
  999. multiple data in one graph
  1000. Pls HLP - Label Above Column in Stacked Chart