PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  [5] 6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. Creating data from a chart
  2. Don't plot non-numeric cells
  3. How can I save an excel 2007 chart in a vector graphics format?
  4. Comment balloon on a chart
  5. Gantt Chart
  6. Hide #N/A in chart
  7. how to hide #N/A in chart
  8. Horizontally Banded Chart Background. - on Stock charts
  9. Resizing chart data table
  10. Using less than and greater than in charts
  11. Excel 2007 Trendline Equations Incorrect
  12. can i water mark part of a worksheet
  13. Chart accessibility in a shared workbook
  14. why is freeze panes not enabled?
  15. Justifying 2-line category names in bar charts
  16. Deleting a chart
  17. change font of all data labels at once
  18. creating a count of dates by quarter
  19. Pie chart not appearing
  20. how to make cell turn red or green? Please help...
  21. vertical line graphs
  22. Excel 2007 charts move
  23. Line Chart issues
  24. Dynamic Charts
  25. Hide data points prior to a certain date
  26. Ok Andy (or anyone)... Dummy Series Help Needed
  27. 2-Axis and graph type.
  28. 2-Axis Column Graphs
  29. Charting different data formats in the same chart
  30. X axis
  31. Pivot charts filter field in 2007
  32. Bubble Chart - Edit Color in plot area
  33. Empty strings appear as zeros
  34. source data editor in Excel 2007 dont seem to allow copy and past.
  35. Modified Legend
  36. Charts GONE after Windows XP SP3 Update!?!
  37. Trendline Issues
  38. Bubble Charting - Labels and Conditional Formatting
  39. Combine Data from 2 spreadsheets to create a single Pivot Table
  40. Importing data into vector graphics programs?
  41. Excel 2007 pivot chart/table copying vs Excel 2003
  42. 2003 "Pattern" fill effect
  43. Data labels print with white background
  44. How do I set up a 98% baseline across my chart?
  45. Is it possible to print more than one graph to a page?
  46. Multiple Axis Labels, Top AND Bottom
  47. How do I draw a Security Market Line in Excel?
  48. Text Box on a graph
  49. excel 2007 error bars, why so complicated...
  50. Learn MS Excel - Video: How to Plot a Chart
  51. Printing Chart
  52. You get good spells and you get bad spells whoever you are.-easy wayto learn english
  53. Thank you microsoft.public.excel.charting
  54. Logarithmic scale question
  55. Multiple stacked columns in an Excel chart
  56. graphing data vs time for different patients
  57. Help, How do I create apple to apple and apple to orange charts
  58. Scale Question regarding 0
  59. chart expands when data does
  60. Legend on Chart
  61. Prevent Chart Conversion to Grayscale When Copying
  62. A chart with 2 datas
  63. 3D graph (yield curve)
  64. truncate chart
  65. Plotting data from 2 tabs
  66. default footer for charts
  67. #Value!
  68. Checking a column of values against another one
  69. How to "freeze" chart & separate it from it's Data
  70. 3D Stacked Column Chart
  71. Multiple pie charts in 1 printout?
  72. 5 Data Bars in each of 8 Columns
  73. help with bar graph
  74. Data series not showing
  75. Sorting in Pivot Tables
  76. Scroller tool
  77. Chart adds in extra date values on the X axis
  78. distribution of work
  79. ######THEY DO DIFFERENT THINGS TO GET IT#############
  80. How do I create a two axis chart - two datasets
  81. Best way to set up chart to capture new data after macro runs?
  82. Line Graphs with X-Axis Representing Hours
  83. Bridge Chart
  84. How to create chart
  85. Style None
  86. What is a Range Chart
  87. How do I create a chart with 6 bars for data and 1 total line
  88. charts
  89. pohybliv矇 maximum u grafu
  90. Graph while ignoring text but not changing text to #NA
  91. charting extreme number differences on x-axis
  92. Sizing charts uniformly {need some tricks here}
  93. Data labels switch to text boxes on negative values
  94. labels in line chart
  95. Textbox on chart doesn't print in Office 2003, but does in 2007
  96. Extra Slice in Pie in Pie chart
  97. Creating a Simple Bar Chart - 2 Areas for help please
  98. $$$ on line hero $$$
  99. Sinusoid Chart
  100. Need chart of 1 data set plotted against another similar data set
  101. best tutorials for graphs ( line of best fit) for excel
  102. help in bar charts in excel
  103. Auto-Color in Labels
  104. 'Clearing' Chart Wizard
  105. add source data to chart in excel
  106. Combination chart - Column + Line with reverse category on Office
  107. numbers in the legend - clikc by click
  108. exclude zero plot in graph
  109. New Microsoft Office Standard downloaded
  110. X axis values on a line graph
  111. Using dates with linegraphs
  112. Pivot table charting
  113. Highlighting one chart item
  114. VBA Conditional formatting of charts
  115. Excel 2007 Surface Plot with Logarithmic vertical axis crash
  116. On the "READY" bar, what does NUM mean?
  117. No Range on data
  118. how do I link chart title & keep the number format in a heading
  119. Combination charting with two axis
  120. Dynamic chart ranges (slight variation)
  121. Pie Chart
  122. Possible to have a "dynamic" pivot chart title?
  123. Justifying text of an axis
  124. VBA to automatically change source data for existing chart
  125. VBA to automatically change source data for existing chart
  126. Hiding zeros in dynamic charts
  127. data labels of empty rows somwhere in the chart
  128. How do I switch the display of axes?
  129. Excel 2007 chart text box bug
  130. link excel charts to web pages and update charts automatically
  131. How do I create a CORRECT histogram?
  132. Victorinox Swiss Army Ambassador XL Chronograph Mens Watch V.251133
  133. Breitling Bentley Motors Chronograph Steel Mens WatchA2536212-G5-970A
  134. How to create customize chart?
  135. how can i make pareto chart on 2 axis in excel?
  136. Graphing powers of ten
  137. Column chart with average line
  138. Resize chart (Word 2007) while keeping H/W ratio?
  139. how to format a 12 mo. calender and gant chart to track projects
  140. Bug in Excel 2007. Impossible to add new data to exsiting chart ??
  141. Graph with 0%
  142. xy scatter - dates off
  143. MS Excel Office 2007 Percent Chart is WRONG
  144. Pivot based chart and adding secondary axis
  145. Glitch with Graphs Displayed in Picture Link Windows
  146. x axis info changing
  147. 2 Lined Line Graph
  148. Add a goal line to a column chart
  149. Swap Y-Axis numbers
  150. Hiding Pie Slice When Value is Zero
  151. Axes limits with negative x values and trenline
  152. fit a trend line w/o outliers
  153. Pie chart from access
  154. chart disappears
  155. How do I save pivotchart colors and shapes on data refresh?
  156. Name Pivot Table
  157. 3-d Bar Charts
  158. Charting in Excel 2007
  159. Breaking X axis into sub units
  160. Replace values in chart
  161. Pivot chart question
  162. 2D Points Joined by Vectors
  163. Numbering Data Points on Chart
  164. graphs don't appear in normal view in excel
  165. Bubble Chart with text as description of an axis
  166. How do I plot multiple ROC curves in Excel?
  167. Fishbone Model
  168. Hiding 0 values on graph
  169. template- fixed asset register without depreciation
  170. How do I create and interpret a river diagram?
  171. How do I make a compressor map with efficiency islands?
  172. Formatting Chart Category Labels
  173. color coding different data series
  174. Trend line on two-axis graph
  175. standard deviation
  176. Excel 2007: Contour map (surface map)
  177. Display Hidden Columns in Charts
  178. Stacked charting
  179. Plot area
  180. Printing Excel Chart
  181. train
  182. My data points disappear
  183. Rounded Corners in Excel 2007 Not Working?!?!
  184. how do I display x-axis range negative to positive?
  185. Charts move and formatting changes when using 'Send to Mail Recipi
  186. Multiple scatter plots
  187. Add line series to stacked bar chart
  188. X AXIS ON CHARTS
  189. Can Chart Format Axis Options Fixed be read from a cell in Excel?
  190. Grouping Pie Slices
  191. Excell 2003
  192. How to change the default width of line when deal with chart?
  193. Graph on Excel
  194. Bar chart - horizontal bars
  195. Vertical Gridlines & Data Marker
  196. how to add a secondary axis in excel chart?
  197. Gantt Charts with a Slight Twist
  198. displaying totals in a pivot chart
  199. Date range changes from 2003 to 2007
  200. choice from a drop down list returns a result to a different cell
  201. Legend Line Spacing
  202. Percentages AND Value lables on Stacked Columns
  203. Bar graph pop-up infomation
  204. How do 1 bar & 2 line series over the correct date?
  205. 12 entry of 3rd series is not plotted
  206. Legend and textboxes are disarranged on chart
  207. Maximum number of data series possible in excel 2007
  208. Formatting a bar chart
  209. Reproducing comparison charts
  210. Trendline in a stacked graph chart
  211. Breaking links loses formatting & blank cells in 2007
  212. Scaling Multiple Graphs At the Same Time
  213. How can I draw a circle on a graph using point data and the axis?
  214. Vertical Axis With Negative Value
  215. Graph lines formatting in Excel 2007
  216. controlling plot area
  217. Static charts when scrolling
  218. Error in date format of first Pivot table chart
  219. Bubble chart
  220. Combining multiple separate columns into one Stacked Bar Graph
  221. create a chart to report statistics
  222. dashed fill
  223. Pivot Chart
  224. Changing the chart name
  225. Excel Stacked Bar Charts
  226. How do I change the color of some bars in an Excel bar graph?
  227. Automatically copying data into a new worksheet
  228. New to Charts - need ladder look
  229. category (X) axis gridlines
  230. Pie Chart Help
  231. Printing number value in white blocks
  232. source data of varying sizes
  233. Creating resizing macro - select chart as object?
  234. text disapearing in a text box
  235. Copy a sheet with charts to another workbook
  236. 3 Different Data Sets
  237. Vertical Line on a 2Y axes chart
  238. Ratios as data points
  239. Using paste link for full page Excel 2007 chart cuts off in PP
  240. Creating one trendline for multiple series
  241. First time making a chart
  242. Pivot
  243. Another Scatter Plot Issue in Excel 2007
  244. Paste new SERIES() in formula bar
  245. Problems creating a line chart or scatter graph
  246. Excel chart
  247. Creating new folder for template charts
  248. How do I display ratios of X and Y points on an Excel chart?
  249. Combining separated columns?
  250. Bug? Chart filters are changing other charts
  251. How do I magnify a time period on a chart in Excel?
  252. Appropriate number format to dispaly time in hours in XY chart
  253. How do you make cells smaller?
  254. Display hours, minutes, seconds on a time-scale axis in Excel 2003
  255. Stacked and solid bar graph in one
  256. Can you alternate background colors by gridline?
  257. Active chart refreshes slower in 2007
  258. Excel 2007 Scatter Plot Issue
  259. Converting Time to Hours & Minutes
  260. Excel Pivot Chart Formatting
  261. Excel Pie Chart Colors
  262. Excel 2007 - Selecting Chart without Mouse!!
  263. PM's Goals & Actual
  264. Stack graphs and different categories
  265. RE: Can I Highlight a specific gridline on the axis scale
  266. How do I set up a supply demand chart in Excel 2007?
  267. Can you use a cell reference in a chart?
  268. MS Excel 2003
  269. Format a data point without changing the legend
  270. Show series name on the chart - but not at every data point
  271. How cani draw maximum and minimum lines in a chart in excel?
  272. Swapping X and Y Axis - line Chart
  273. Dynamic chart
  274. Creating an Organizational Chart
  275. 24 hour radar chart by day
  276. Dynamic Error Bars
  277. Where are the flow shape and flow connector tabs in Vista?
  278. width at the hlaf maximun peak
  279. Half width
  280. How to chart monthly sales for successive years
  281. Making a bubble charts without having the bubbles overlapping
  282. Help in Developing a Multi-Level Gross Margin Chart
  283. Text above bars in chart
  284. Can I make a pie chart where the slices are also graphical?
  285. Pivot chart and Total row
  286. RE:Combing Pivot and Non-Pivot datasets for 2-axis charts.
  287. Plotting project events in a horizontal bar-type chart
  288. secondary category axis reset to min=0 max=0 on save
  289. Auto Adjust Scale
  290. Skipping every other data element when charting
  291. How do I unhide data in a pivot table?
  292. Pivot Chart in Excel 2007 - top 10 items?
  293. What is the Cell address of a Graphed point?
  294. Data series labels
  295. problem printing charts
  296. Automatic Y axis scaling
  297. Line Chart Format (Actual vs. Forecast)
  298. Excel XLSX Chart won't Save into Adobe InDesign Version CS3
  299. How do I change the color of ONE line on the y-axis in a chart?
  300. How can I make a dinner seating arrangement using Excel?
  301. How do you ignore a data point?
  302. How to hide zero values in graphs using Mircosoft excel 2003?
  303. multivariate histograms
  304. Data exceeds chart limits
  305. Z-Axis Scale Adjustment for Contour Plots
  306. common flowchart symbols
  307. formatting data series
  308. Axes values changes autmatically / textboxes lose formatting
  309. 100 % bars with a constandt average
  310. Simple Number Formatting on Chart Axes
  311. please help me improve the readability of my graph
  312. XL 2007 Chart Error Bars
  313. Excel 2007 - copying charts to Word problem
  314. Dynamic Range Charting
  315. Scatter with lines between corresponding points in 2 series?
  316. Linking Multiple pivotcharts
  317. Help with Scroll and Zoom Bar for Candle Chart
  318. New Free software and games download (A to Z)
  319. How do I make a 2 x axis series bars larger?
  320. How do I show a level of proficiency in a chart?
  321. Help
  322. bar chart axes minimum & maximum
  323. reference line on bar chart
  324. How do I make a Levy Jennings chart in Excel 2003?
  325. Timeline Chart
  326. MS Excel 2003 Certification
  327. Combo of min/max and floating bar
  328. How do i make two column graphs into one? on one axis
  329. How do I get the X axis (category) name to show?
  330. Compare Two Rows of Data
  331. change chart column colors
  332. 2 Vertical Axis? Not sure what I am looking for...
  333. Complex Chart (was Superimposing Charts)
  334. Plot trend of inventory values for mulitple branches
  335. Can I select data in several Worksheets for a Pivot Table?
  336. Printing a Chart with a Text Box
  337. How do I limit labels in chart legend to only a portion of data?
  338. Excel plotting graphs
  339. Auto Scaling Charts
  340. Superimposing Charts
  341. Chart allignment issue in 2007 but in 2003 its working fine
  342. How do I design my own dashboards?
  343. Chart outline shadow
  344. Can't get the x-axis to cross at value 0 for both y-axes
  345. Stacked bar charts of plan versus actual
  346. normal distribution and/or standard deviation
  347. How do I a rotate my square radar chart (square->diamond)?
  348. Plotting wind speed and direction on a compass?
  349. Update data source automatically
  350. Default formatting for charts
  351. Bars for various ranges of workhours
  352. bar chart with two Y axis not overlaping
  353. Conditional Format of a Line Chart?
  354. Data Label Frequency
  355. Exclude some series from Data Table
  356. Excel 2003 - interrupted data
  357. Change a chart value axis
  358. Excel 2007, log chart issue
  359. Formatting Charts according to field heading
  360. Line of Initial Rate
  361. Area Chart not refreshing/updating properly
  362. series fill patterns
  363. How do I name categories of a pie chart
  364. Category (X) Axis Labels not found in Excel 2003
  365. charting time
  366. one bar two colors?
  367. Charts
  368. Can't use NA() instead of "" but then pb in chart with zero values
  369. How to change the display in the chart?
  370. how do you superimpose a graph onto another?
  371. How to create Waterfall graph in excel (Vista)
  372. create a 3 dimension axis graph
  373. three y axes
  374. Y2 Data Labels Not Visible
  375. Does anyone have a template for creating a slip chart in Excel
  376. Date count
  377. Make left-to-right the default
  378. X axis labels
  379. Import Excel data into Org Chart
  380. Chart for hidden rows?
  381. Custom Colors For Pie Chart's Slices
  382. Bar of Pie Chart - 2nd Series
  383. Changing textbox properties from Access VBA
  384. chart combinations
  385. line chart with separated X data
  386. Multiple data on 2 carts
  387. excel graph is only showing numbers not words-how do I change?
  388. XY scatter plot
  389. Change bars color
  390. Plot area of embedded charts unexplainably shrinks in Excel 2003 S
  391. Adding Info to Chart
  392. Line - column on 2 axes
  393. Chart Template Default Directroy excel 2007
  394. Hi Everyone! Im a Student so please be kind...
  395. Floating bars
  396. Source Range Data changing based on drop-down menu
  397. Which chart type to use
  398. No Graph Visible
  399. decimal placement in an excel chart?
  400. Vary Colors By Point
  401. Time-date chart plotting
  402. How do I show slope of a trendline on a plot ????
  403. Plot Grand Totals on Secondary Axis of PivotChart
  404. How do I show slope on a chart?
  405. Why function generated results are not plotting correctly?
  406. Chart sort data issue
  407. how can you calulate the slope of a trend line
  408. Printing WYSWG?
  409. Custom colors in charts
  410. Left Justify category axis
  411. X-axis scaling problem
  412. How to place an annotation arrow on the line in a chart?
  413. Stacked column graphs and text displayed inside the columns
  414. Why function generated results are not plotting correctly?
  415. Charting a discontinuous series
  416. Move chart in Excel from Access
  417. Use "labels in Formulas" for dynamic charting
  418. Erroneous Error? re >32,000 data plots in 2D chart
  419. LIne Graph
  420. Can Excel recognize a word for a number?
  421. Automatic Axis Titles in Excel 2007
  422. column chart changes my data
  423. Different in 2007 vs 2003
  424. Excel chart: scaling both axii to 1inch guidelines spacing?
  425. Version 2000 vs 2003 Trendline Problem
  426. Adding up pie slaces of the same thing?
  427. move data labels on a 3d bar
  428. Plotting Y vs. X data in Excel
  429. Pattern Fill
  430. Changing Data Sources on Z (depth) axis in Excel 2007
  431. Need help on creating Line Graph
  432. Stacked bar chart, Excel 2007
  433. stacked column chart not baselining at 0
  434. Linking to a data range containing blank cells
  435. Yearly chart with automatic data and subtotals
  436. Use different colors to show compoents of a pie slice
  437. Legend Keys (Pie chart)
  438. pie charts automatically exclude zero values
  439. How do I construct a crossplot, to determine ratio
  440. Value Axis - How to remove percent sign without changing values?
  441. display data in stock chart by pointing cursor
  442. Changing pie chart slice colors
  443. changing axes
  444. removing horizontal error bars in excel 2007 chart
  445. Secondary Axis
  446. Change Pie Chart segment color based on value in source data
  447. Show growth in the bar chart
  448. Changing color of negative bar when using Invert if negative
  449. Automatic data update
  450. Time Periods Chart Question
  451. Thumbs up or down
  452. Large data
  453. Link a chart to a worksheet
  454. double bar graph help
  455. Tracking and charting registered products
  456. Show/Hide series
  457. XML import and Chart Styles
  458. dynamic chart partial row
  459. Leader Lines - Stacked Column Charts
  460. Pivot Table Percentages
  461. Don't show zeros or #N/A in Column Chart
  462. Trend Lines help
  463. Banding when printing Gradients in Excel 2007
  464. colour coded points depending on error amount
  465. Trendline - Linear
  466. Creating accessible color-independent charts in Excel 2007
  467. Setting Y axis as time
  468. Line - Bar Graph, 2 axis
  469. Show Data Table Only
  470. Alphabet in marker for chart lines
  471. Powerpoint / Excel: custom pp RGB color doesn't match identical Excelcustom RGB color
  472. error bar
  473. Display Custom Market & Value
  474. Insert spreadsheet cells into text box in a chart
  475. Scatter graph in Excel 2007
  476. Moving chart points
  477. Pivot Charts Display Filter Box
  478. auto updating source data
  479. oqy cub files
  480. pivot table
  481. Excel users! Do-It-Yourself Dashboards, Reports, Guided Analytics and Business Presentations!
  482. Chart different quantities vs. time
  483. How to do Time Started/Time Ended Chart
  484. Graphing 20 months of data into 2 lines
  485. xy scatter charts - multiple points
  486. constant in chart
  487. Identifying copied charts on a worksheet
  488. floating chart
  489. Decision Matrix with multiple criteria and decision
  490. Bar graph with percentage of total marked inside each bar
  491. Creating a goal or target line
  492. Chart update according to high to low ranking
  493. VBA returning "Null" for TextBox.Font.Size
  494. Can I rotate a chart 90o to the right?
  495. HOW TO HOST / SHARE WORKBOOK ONLINE ?
  496. How to decrease tick mark labels in Area/Line combo chart?
  497. Data Labels
  498. Creating Stacked Columns Chart
  499. charting
  500. multiple stack bars
  501. I'm nto charts, please be nice. (Bar graph question)
  502. Y Axis : Dynamically Hardcode Min/Max Values?
  503. How do I graph excel data with a floating double arrow
  504. Get data labels off of my data series!
  505. Format of chart changes everytime refresh data, why?
  506. Drop line on only one data point in series
  507. Active X list box MultSelectExtened issue
  508. label points with names on excel graph
  509. showing start of each month as tick mark & label on X-Y chart
  510. Automatically create charts
  511. Create a chart depending on different criteria
  512. show comments from my worksheet in my graph series
  513. Charting 'stripes' of data from within a table?
  514. Vertical alignment in data table?
  515. How to create multi columnar chart with 2 Y axis AND ALONG WITH TR
  516. display degrees in cells and a climograph template
  517. Line Cart Per Month but no data yet
  518. Secondary Axis Selected Data Series
  519. Values on Axis
  520. arrows in chrts
  521. Dynamic Range
  522. Drawing Objects disappear from charts
  523. fill (color) space between plots
  524. Chart.Axes().MinimumScale Not WORKING
  525. Boston Chart
  526. Saving chart as picture - how to maintain the same size of the fil
  527. the order of chart lines
  528. Range Names in Excel Charts
  529. Charting only partial data from a large dataset
  530. officelifeboathang
  531. How do I create a quadrant analysis in excel?
  532. How do I insert a formula into chart source data values field box?
  533. Questions on Bar Chart
  534. EzPaste-xl2ppt Excel add-in, automating the copy/paste of charts anddata
  535. copying charts in excel 2007
  536. Unable to view any charts in new worksheet
  537. MSChart
  538. Dynamic chart format & data selection?
  539. Series of two non-adjacent cells?
  540. Pasting Graphs To Powerpointe
  541. 100% Stacked Chart - display total in data table only
  542. Multiple Axis
  543. regression charts in data analysis
  544. CHARTS: combination
  545. Aple Mac Shortcut key for charts
  546. SetSourceData for UserType XYChart with two series
  547. graph, data lables value, dont show zero values
  548. Name ranges and insertions to spreadsheet to update charts
  549. Surface chart - number of catergories
  550. Excel 2007 crashes when I try to modify a data series formula!
  551. Scatter graph in Excel 2007
  552. Excel Column Charts
  553. Why does the 'data' button disappear...
  554. I need to build a graph Chart
  555. PIE: tilt a 3d chart
  556. How can I plot a graph using 4 daxes to show relationships?
  557. Format Column Chart Shading
  558. graphs in excel
  559. Missing Graph Functionality
  560. Text length limit
  561. bar inside larger bar
  562. Problem Printing Excel Graph -data doesn't show up when printed
  563. Camera in Excel 2007
  564. Chart Area
  565. Trying to total the column values in my chart?
  566. add button on pivot chart
  567. "internal margin" and axis offsets (excel 2007)
  568. bar graphs
  569. Hiding categories in the category axis of a chart
  570. lines in line chart do not show up
  571. Our new website
  572. Duplicate chart names on multiple sheets
  573. last lines on my page is not printing
  574. Chart Skew in 2007
  575. Bubble Chart Set up
  576. Variables on X & Y Axis
  577. Hover values in chart
  578. Learn Everything !!! Play something!!!
  579. Chart with x axis as timeline; y axis as specific actions
  580. I need a temp to input numbers and get the amount of times it appe
  581. Getting the minimum value on the x axis automatically
  582. Time Chart.
  583. Half hidden Y axis title
  584. chart with multiple data analysis
  585. Chart Selection - Excel 2007 copy to Powerpoint 2007
  586. how do I hide zeros in a graphic?
  587. Excel 2007: get formula from charttitle
  588. Charts Don't Email Correctly
  589. Percentage Axis: how should the scale look
  590. Ho do I make my data series touch the axis?
  591. Create separate pivot chart for each filter
  592. Chart for events per unit of time???
  593. Pareto chart
  594. trying to programmatically change chart data range with vb.net
  595. Adding individual error bars
  596. legend on the chart
  597. I accidentally turned my spreadsheet into a chart!!
  598. data in the chart is wrong
  599. plotarea restore automatic sizing
  600. Source Data Inaccurate on Chart
  601. Bug Report - chart redraw disintegrates - regression analysis outp
  602. How do I create a Cost Volume Profit Graph in Excel?
  603. bar on chart isn't representing correctly
  604. line graph
  605. Default line thickness
  606. Grouping Series Labels in a Pie Chart
  607. Invest smart
  608. adding data to an exisitng series
  609. Is this possible - 2 times 2 variables
  610. Elements in Chart Object move around between saves
  611. Document Tracking Log - Help?!
  612. Chart update automatically
  613. Axis Formatting Problem
  614. Re: Chart Text Box
  615. Invest smart
  616. Line selection for formating in Excel chart
  617. Equation of smoothed line between points
  618. Zero value and bar graph
  619. Plot Area Changes in Charts
  620. Only Half of First Bar is Showing
  621. Can't figure out Simple Percent Label
  622. Bar Chart
  623. Switch X & Y axis' when both data columns are dates (target/actual
  624. second Chart Title
  625. Multiple Pie charts
  626. update from file
  627. Is there a more in-depth tutorial on conditional formatting in cha
  628. Rolling 12 month data charts
  629. Bizarre Title & Text-Box Behaviour
  630. Date format on axis in Excel 2007
  631. numbers as markers in XY scatter plot
  632. Company logo under chart
  633. Range CopyPicture()
  634. How to you change the axis label position in office 2007?
  635. Telenet nieuwsgroepen mededeling: nieuwsserver adres aanpassen/Attention: modification de l'adresse du serveur de newsgroup
  636. Multiple Colors on Area Charts
  637. Text box to chart
  638. select range from drop down list
  639. Series with named range on several identical sheets
  640. Stop baby eating in CHINA
  641. Intersect Line
  642. How to keep source data for the Excel Charts constant ... Please H
  643. Want to chart teen sons responsiblity
  644. series coloring inconsistent across charts
  645. publish chart to IIS Server
  646. Anti aliasing fonts in titles and axes?
  647. Multi Area data ranges as Chart source
  648. Room Placement Grid
  649. Room Placement Grid
  650. Room Grid Placement
  651. Kerning Issue In Excel
  652. Chart.Export images are shrinking as I export more images
  653. Macro to create multiple charts?
  654. Automatically updating charts
  655. Using Excel 2000
  656. Rolling Chart
  657. Distorted Print Preview in Excel 2007
  658. Dynamic chart update
  659. excel 2003 publish to a remote share does not work...
  660. How can I make an Excel time series chart?
  661. charting defaults
  662. repeat with charts
  663. dates on scatter chart axis
  664. I can't remove the Chart Area dotted lines around my charts.
  665. Combination Column and Stacked Column Chart in XL 2007
  666. y axis
  667. Flawed scatter plot function
  668. Stacked column graph
  669. Reprsent negative values in excel charts
  670. Black box when printing embedded chart to XPS
  671. Button to move from one chart to another
  672. Secondary Units for Excel
  673. Change category axes from drop down selection
  674. Radar Charts
  675. Chart size in relation to column width
  676. The query could not be processed: Error opening data file
  677. How to manually switch data from x axis to y axis in line chart?
  678. supply chart with names on price or quantity
  679. How to chart data like this?
  680. Charting Using Defined Names
  681. Annotations sticking to data point & data table
  682. data labels in 2007
  683. change series or line color in excel 2007 vba
  684. Charts Excel 2003
  685. How to delete a specific LegendEntry?
  686. Re: Seeking advice for complex charting algorithm (16K attachment)
  687. Multi-Level Category Gridlines
  688. Save chart (that's on a chart sheet) to html file?
  689. Real Time chart - with dde link
  690. Recoloring Plot Area of Chart
  691. Seeking advice for complex charting algorithm (16K attachment)
  692. How do I drag a point to change the shape of a curve? (excel 2007)
  693. Add-on Charting Packages
  694. Getting a useful Auto Scale
  695. Entering Line Breaks in a Title derived by a formula
  696. chart source data
  697. Source data values for chart to involve a calculation
  698. change color to selected columns in a stacked column chart
  699. Hide Cells with Zero Value in Excel 2007 while using line chart ty
  700. Bubble chart with duplicate data points
  701. Excel charts
  702. I'm building a stacked line chart.
  703. changing gap width between specific columns
  704. Update and sort chart from drop down change
  705. Changing order of series in line-column chart
  706. How do i customise the plot area of a graph?
  707. Selectable Criteria
  708. Changing order of series
  709. Using a cell reference as the axis value for Horizontal axis crosses
  710. Bar Chart with Secondary Line
  711. Chart Axis
  712. 2 Charts but same Y-axis (max-value)
  713. Colums in a graph
  714. Macro Copy Excel Chart Sheet to PowePoint - Mod of Jon Peltier code
  715. Analysing time and days patterns in a chart
  716. Named data series won't dispay in Excel 2007
  717. Thermometer Chart
  718. bar charts don't udate when data is changed-why?
  719. Scale break
  720. hide workbook behind chart
  721. how do I get the if function to return a blank cell, not 0?
  722. getting data labels on xy chart from additional plot area
  723. Formatting ALL data labels for ALL data series at once
  724. Scatter Chart
  725. timeline in line chart
  726. changing the location of the x axis labels
  727. Multiple Y axis values
  728. Bar chart with XY on secondary axis
  729. 100% stacked column chart shows wrong information
  730. Rolling 13 Month Charts
  731. Graph errors
  732. chart with two data series and two colors for each data series
  733. How do I set dual units (SI and FPS) on a chart
  734. Where free 2 sigma statistical process control chart, free?
  735. Chart Area visible but cannot access rows and columns on worksheet
  736. Text Boxes added to Chart Series
  737. area betwen 2 graphs
  738. automation moves data label
  739. Split cells
  740. Bar and Line chart
  741. graph moves on file open
  742. format of profit & loss a/c
  743. Editing a column chart for Variance Walk negative numbers
  744. Default Data Label Position
  745. scatter plot in new version of Excel
  746. EXCEL Custom Type charts
  747. how to get three axes on a graph?
  748. Need help adding trendline to area chart
  749. Cannot delete defalut Chartin excel 2003
  750. Chart Shows data wrong way around
  751. My Value Axis will not display completely
  752. negative [h]:mm:ss does not show on the x axis of a chart
  753. refresh pivot chart
  754. extended y-axix
  755. Automatic bar width in stacked column chart too thin
  756. Line fill graph.
  757. No Subject
  758. Does anyone know where I can find SWstat+ add-in for Excel?
  759. On a column chart, how do you put a percent sign on the top most .
  760. Flexibly specifying data series in charts
  761. Inporting JPEGs
  762. How to divide a data series into different ranges?
  763. Concatenate in chart titles
  764. How do I setup a "Thermometer" graph?
  765. drop page fields here and drop series fields here
  766. resize chart
  767. Dates appear wrong in my chart
  768. Pasting Excel ('07) Range with Chart in Word ('07)
  769. Conditional Formatting for Charts
  770. How do I use 2 sets of data in a chart
  771. Create vertical line to indicate date on chart with series of date
  772. How do I use data from 2 separate worksheets in one chart?
  773. how can I show 0 values in a pivot chart?
  774. excel 2007 and calendar control
  775. Plot area not printing correctly
  776. DELETE CELLS w/ "DIV/0" MACRO
  777. Labels
  778. global formatting of legend keys
  779. Excel Chart Series Values Property Size Limitation
  780. date formats when converting to office 2007
  781. Error with chart
  782. Were can I attach a file to respond to a question
  783. Removing weekend/holiday dates - cont'd
  784. Floating Year-To-Date Line
  785. Pie charts from older versions to Excel 2007 on Windows XP
  786. Pie Chart with other charts representing each slice
  787. How can I post values in excel chart without displaying the colum.
  788. Combine Bar with Single Line Chart
  789. Stacked columns width too thin - how can I alter?
  790. XY Scatter Chart - Drag individual data points on graph
  791. Shaded 'radar' graph with markers
  792. St4em and Leaf Display or Plot
  793. How do I attach a file with an answer?
  794. Color "on top" determined how?
  795. Best way to limit data for chart?
  796. How do I put markers on a scatter graph only for my labeled points
  797. Is is me? Or is Excel 2007 Charting Lame?
  798. Odd Excel 2007 behavior: copied chart linked to source sheet
  799. variable for Y values in chart
  800. Dynamically change data in chart title
  801. excel 2-y axis
  802. Changing the Legend
  803. How do I create an auto updating excel chart?
  804. Re: EXCEL Chart Expertise
  805. EXCEL Chart Expertise
  806. Pie Chart for each row.
  807. Charting Dated Data
  808. Showing one figure as a proportion of another in a bar graph
  809. Chart update using VBA
  810. Hide a chart
  811. move points in a plot
  812. Column and Bar Charts
  813. Dynamic Update - Complex
  814. Chart Series from single value
  815. I have data in a time series that starts from 0 but i dont want x.
  816. dynamic setting of data ranges
  817. hide legend for #N/A series
  818. Unstable charts size
  819. XL chart sheets Custom size for PPT
  820. Help! I don't know how to do a time series graph with Excel 2007!
  821. Problem with plot
  822. Change text in Textbox on Chart?
  823. Time(X) Axis Scale in 97
  824. chart type automatically goes to Template
  825. Customizing charts for different stakeholders.
  826. Multiple Pie Charts
  827. I need help charting
  828. COLORS ON X AXIS
  829. Stacked Column Chart - Decrease height of columns
  830. Text boxes not gettin selected and copied in a stacked 3-D column
  831. XY chart not dropping off to 0, when there is not value
  832. Format painting bars in a chart
  833. Negative values on Y axis
  834. Value Axis compressed
  835. How do I get multilevel category labels to appear horizontal?
  836. print chart on full page in Excel 2007
  837. Excel Chart
  838. skipping blank cells in dynamic chart
  839. Thermometer chart with 2 Y axis?
  840. average/trendline in chart
  841. IF statement not returning a blank so a chart line won't gap
  842. Sales Funnel Chart or Pipeline
  843. Chart : Sales Funnel or Sales Pipeline
  844. Copying PivotChart Formatting Excel 2007
  845. Graphs using indirect addressing
  846. Sum Of Cells in a Column
  847. Various amount of data when making a radar chart
  848. TO FIX TARGET ONTHE BASIS OF PRODUCTION DATA HOW EXCELL CAN USE
  849. Area chart display ENDS before data ?
  850. How do I produce a graph with 2 x-axes and 1 common y-axis?
  851. Easy dynamic chart.
  852. In-line charting
  853. How to invert 2 series?
  854. scroll/zoom xy chart
  855. Overlaying graphs
  856. Formatting in bar chart axis
  857. Scrolling Along Data Line
  858. How to create a min-max bar chart in excel 2007 ?
  859. can the doughnut chart key be in words
  860. Placing an Axis Break on the Y axis
  861. Change data range graph from 0-60 to 40-60
  862. XY Chart Label - second request for help
  863. Pivot Chart
  864. need ghantt chart
  865. Pie of Pie
  866. average Line created in an existing line graph- based on one cell
  867. Clustered column with secondary y-axis
  868. new column
  869. Chart Area size increase
  870. Display sample population size in chart i.e. n=X
  871. Line graph showing '0' points
  872. adding data from multiple spreadsheets into one chart
  873. How turn on Classic Pivot Table Settings
  874. Acceptance"bands" on a line chart
  875. draw a floor plan sketch with measurments.
  876. Merging 3 Charts into 1
  877. pie charts
  878. Change text colour
  879. different makers in one chart
  880. The 0 is dropped in zip codes beginning w/zero (Excell)
  881. creating a table with multiple columns
  882. Bar Charts that I don't want labeled within the chart
  883. Excel 2007 - Can I still drag data points in x-y graphs
  884. Using a Word, PDF, Image as a background on Excel.
  885. Chart page renaming is not sticking
  886. Formula to create pie chart
  887. how do I create a chart in excel 2007 with two axies
  888. Production dashboard
  889. Charts for 2008 with No Values
  890. Charts for 2008 with No Values
  891. Sum Error While Graphing
  892. how to weight an item in a pivot chart by prevalence of another
  893. Goal Line Going Forward
  894. Plot hex values
  895. Adding Horizontal Lines to a stock chart
  896. Interpolate is disabled
  897. Dates in chart
  898. value of y axis position
  899. 007 service pack 1
  900. HOW CAN I ENTER LONG DATA ( 32 OR MORE )
  901. make chart with both horizontal-x axis vertical-y axis
  902. x log, y lin audio frequency chart
  903. bar-of-pie
  904. bar chart Axis X
  905. Multiple Stacked Bars
  906. Dynamic charts without Named Ranges?
  907. Exporting numbers from Sql Server to Excel becomes text
  908. Variables in Chart titles?
  909. excel 2007 edit chart titles
  910. Locking Chart in Place
  911. Bar chart does not display in Excel only on my PC.
  912. Source Data / Series
  913. Excel Problems(Charts)
  914. How to scale the y- and z-axis of a 3-D Column diagram
  915. How to make a checkbox on a chart invisible when it is clicked?
  916. Y-axis tick marks
  917. excel 2007 edit chart titles
  918. Charts gone missing after 2007 SP1 install
  919. How can I create multiple graphs, each using the same col but diff
  920. Multiple Charts-Same Data Pivot
  921. Can I create a Pivot Table from Dbase that is Grouped?
  922. Combine columns of data into one
  923. error when resizing chartarea programaticly
  924. Delete embedded chart, how?
  925. How to skip cells in column for charting
  926. excel charts and graphs
  927. Best Method to Chart Numerous Data Points
  928. How can I create a Gauss chart in Excel
  929. X axis in column chart
  930. Bar graph to line graph
  931. Displaying the mean in a bar chart
  932. Secondary Axis Grid lines
  933. Copying Charts w/o absolute refs in data series?
  934. Vertical error bars only
  935. Cluster AND Stacked Bar chart
  936. Stop moving trendline equations
  937. Don't print months on x-axis on pivot chart
  938. Page Field on Pivot Charts
  939. Pivot Table
  940. Data display
  941. Creating chart from vb.net
  942. Logarithmic charts on different axis
  943. I am trying to find a spreadsheet for staffing forcasts
  944. How to add pattern to the shape styles for charts in Excel 2007
  945. pareto chart in Excel 2007?
  946. X axis on Graph??
  947. inserting specific points on a graph and label them?
  948. Error message when copying Excel Pie Chart to Word (in Office 2007
  949. Trend Lines
  950. Excel 2007 Polynomial Order Incorrect
  951. Increase plot size within Chart area
  952. Using Camera Tool
  953. Change data by dragging datapoints in graphs in Excel 2007
  954. In XY chart How to get Y values corresponding any X value
  955. How to colntrol location of category X axis labels on a bar chart?
  956. How to use color from a datasheet to be applied to same series on
  957. 手機清貨各款各型號
  958. XY Chart Labels
  959. New data won't update chart
  960. Code about setting Y Axes scale.
  961. Changing Graph Column Order
  962. How to show multiple charts overlayed onto one another
  963. Excel 2007- prevent graph from plotting zeros
  964. chart
  965. Change column color in chart when column value is over/under goal
  966. How do I make a horizontal box & whiskers chart in Excel 2007
  967. combining chart types
  968. Chart with multiple tracks and scrolling
  969. Pivot Chart, changing the range of data weekly
  970. Help with Code
  971. Excel 2007 Macro Problem
  972. Need shaded area in gantt chart to show lines around each grid squ
  973. Widening charts and adding vertical lines
  974. Embedding a pie chart from excel
  975. line weaver burke charts
  976. show/hide multiple series using named ranges
  977. Linked Charts Lose Formatting
  978. Formatting fonts in legends...
  979. Create A Bar Graph from A List of Dates
  980. worksheet and chart
  981. Can you have 2 date ranges in one row on an Excel Gantt chart?
  982. How do I add a trend line for only half of my graph?
  983. Creating a custom chart [Excel 2003]
  984. Area chart date format
  985. Create an identical Chart Worksheet in Excel 2003
  986. Secondary Y axis
  987. Line chart formatting
  988. Business Shop
  989. Error propagation
  990. XL Axis label formatting issue
  991. hide or show a series with a button
  992. Move Y axis values from right to left
  993. Custom 2 axis chart saved as template fails to load
  994. Linked text boxes created in Excel 2007 are blank in Excel 2003?
  995. Copy a graph within a workbook in Excel 2007
  996. Shifting Data Points
  997. Change base of bar chart
  998. Charts based on 'virtual' names
  999. Dual Axis Horizontal Bar Chart in Excel-can I avoid overlapping ba
  1000. Chart Macro