PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  [4] 5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. Chart format change 2003 - 2007
  2. Leader lines disappear
  3. Stacked column, remove label if data is zero
  4. Y Axis
  5. Years of Service and Salary Range
  6. Create a solution region on a chart
  7. Do I really need OFFSET?
  8. Can excel graphs be set to choose same colour i.e hols = yellow
  9. Excel 2003/2007 print chart options
  10. Worksheet/chart tabs changed names!
  11. Printing Arrow in Chart
  12. Data changes linked to chart
  13. Color change on bars when goal met
  14. How can I enter time in Excel in 10:15:10:02 for sport timing ?
  15. Using Range Names in Charts
  16. Superimpose one chart on another
  17. Why would "paste special" disappear as an option in Excel
  18. date and time on line chart
  19. Vary Color based on value
  20. Excel Charts in Word - adding rows
  21. Do not sort data alphabetically in a Pivot table
  22. How to prevent trend line info in legend?
  23. how do I fix the data label to one data point?
  24. coordinates
  25. Line graph w/ recent data
  26. How do I fit a line on an excel plot to a portion of the data?
  27. How suppress chart points - cells with formulae returning null
  28. pinning an @today date and time
  29. Printing multiple charts
  30. Stacked Bar Graph
  31. easy one!
  32. Line graph help!!!
  33. excel charts
  34. merging charts
  35. How to create a chart with wide range of numbers
  36. Growing/Shrinking/Selective Chart Data
  37. date issues. HELP!!!
  38. Pivot Tables AND not OR
  39. How to draw a regression line on 7000+ dated data with Excel 2007
  40. 2 pivot tables on one tab
  41. Tick Mark Label
  42. Stacked column chart
  43. Does anyone have a customizable Edgeworth (production) box graph?
  44. Chart Axis Differs Between Excel 03 & 07
  45. Chart or EXcel symbols
  46. Chart Wizard
  47. Enable postings to attach files in question
  48. Line graphs
  49. Chart missing in new sheet
  50. Re: Charting Distribution with Skewness
  51. Pie Chart Resize
  52. 2007 Charts not retaining formatting
  53. Excel 2007 won't display numbers on the vertical axis of column ch
  54. Two Headers, one subject column and various columns with data
  55. How do I link data to a chart from multiple worksheets?
  56. Line Chart with multiple series that have different date ranges
  57. One Line Charts
  58. Can Macro read line graphs?
  59. Locking Chart Area
  60. What am I doing wrong?
  61. Document Themes - Custom Effects
  62. How to setup
  63. chart with tolerences
  64. intials from names
  65. Chart won't hold formatting
  66. Dates Incorrect in Chart
  67. Square Charts in Excel 2007
  68. Using F4 for charts and sorting
  69. Why do series names on charts disappear when re-opening excel?
  70. Grouping data query
  71. Excel 2007; graph the best fit line from a regression analysis?
  72. How to filter field button items in pivot tables
  73. Scrollbar in charts
  74. the 100 dollar question
  75. Stacked Column Chart - Total that isn't the sum of series
  76. How to put cell data in chart y-axis?
  77. Keep chart centered to the page
  78. Chart does not render plotted points correctly, data comes from a
  79. Disabled "Switch Row/Column" when creating chart from a pivot tabl
  80. Pivotcharts and stored procedures
  81. Horizontal and Vertical Charts
  82. ploting points
  83. Bell curve lines
  84. Show only workdays in chart axis?
  85. Changing an axis to show time with hour intervals
  86. How to create data for a smooth curve
  87. Graphing 3 Relationships
  88. How to insert a "Target" line into basic bar chart
  89. Column-line chart on two axes
  90. eliminate future zeroes
  91. 2007 Table Linked Charts - Limit Data Source Range?
  92. How do I preserve text boxes in a chart during copy/paste?
  93. 3-d referneces in chart series values
  94. numeric values in a chart
  95. Creating A Chart that counts repitition (don't know name)
  96. what does "no more new fonts may be added to this workbook" mean?
  97. how do I put a text label on a point in an XY scatter
  98. 100% stacked column with multiple years (3) and areas (7)
  99. column graph in excel
  100. Chart template not saving title formats - Excel 2007
  101. Show decrease in gap time in a line graph
  102. Create a line graph of quanitity of values
  103. Extra pie chart labels in Excel 2007
  104. connect line to data points with missing data in between
  105. Joining up data points
  106. RE: Advice needed
  107. I'm not even sure how to explain this problem
  108. Hiding Data Points in a chart
  109. Column charts - format colour by value
  110. Creating a Macro which allows me to change the data series of a ch
  111. has anyone got a template for a suitcase packing list?
  112. Graph where source data has different dates
  113. Graph where source data has different dates
  114. Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
  115. Ungrouping a Bar Chart
  116. Export pie chart to PDF
  117. Clustered column with 2 different Y-axis
  118. X axis Scale
  119. Graphing the maximum and minimum values
  120. Putting Charts into some kind of Drop Down Menu
  121. ******GOD OF GIFTS 4 U*********
  122. How do wrap all columns of a pivot table to 2nd half of same page
  123. Shadow or Highlight Column in Bar Chart
  124. Formatting Data Tables in Charts
  125. Graphing daily data
  126. Bar width on existing chart changes when changing source data
  127. how do you create an importance-performance chart in excel 2003?
  128. If there is no data i dont want the line to go down to 0%.
  129. Excel 2007: Default Chart Template
  130. link a chart source to a cell reference
  131. update pivot table data range
  132. Line graphs in Excel 2007
  133. Chart - Secondary Y-axis with different values/scale
  134. entering matching data for line charts
  135. I neen a chart background to represent traffic light colors...
  136. Line graphs with multiple data sets
  137. Chart does NOT show data entered for the values represented
  138. need help using named range in chart
  139. Line Chart - Multiple Lines
  140. Change Y axes (Categories) on line chart
  141. micro charts
  142. How to make micro chart sizes?
  143. Excel 2007 does not display graphics correctly from a Excel 2003
  144. Excel Charts and time values
  145. Automate data labels
  146. How do I create a blank chart?
  147. View/Change Pivot Table Query
  148. bar graph
  149. Charting in Excel 2007
  150. charts tabs
  151. Problem with Series Values - Please Help
  152. XY Scatter question : 2 data for each point (x and y)
  153. Getting out of pivot chart view -Help!
  154. Cant input series data
  155. Adding an average line
  156. Second Y axis (same as first)
  157. I'd like to have the X-axis a fixed length.
  158. can't move chart to new worksheet
  159. Can conditional formatting be used to format chart elements?
  160. How do I make a graph for a normal distribution in Excel?
  161. creating a reversal design graph
  162. autoshape on my chart got locked - Excel 2007
  163. Vostok Europe Icebreaker Arktika Men's Watch 2432-3405042
  164. Rolex Daytona Oyster Perpetual Men's Watch White 116520
  165. Cartier Santos Demoiselle Diamond 18kt Rose Gold Large Ladies WatchWF9007Z8
  166. Charting dynamic range
  167. Use Scroll Bar to Change Source Data for xlColumnClustered SheetCh
  168. Data aligning with axis
  169. 3-D Donut Chart printing
  170. Update a chart using Hyperlinks
  171. having 2 axis???
  172. Displaying 2 y Axis in different areas
  173. Axis title
  174. customizing charts
  175. Tag Heuer New Link Ladies Watch WJ1319.BA0572
  176. Chart from version 2003 to version 2007
  177. Combining Multiple-Color Data Series into One Bar Chart
  178. Data Source in Pivot Tables
  179. data updates by clicking and dragging bar graph
  180. Dragging bar updates tabel
  181. *URGENT* Adding a Scroll Bar to a chart
  182. Excel reformatting a date axis to January
  183. Printing Excel Charts
  184. How do I lock the colours in a chart (red, amber, green)
  185. Tag Heuer Formula 1 Ladies Watch WAC1216.FC6220
  186. chart background format changes when I convert to pdf
  187. Data over time graph
  188. keeping an auto shape or text box visible in an excel chart
  189. Stacked Column Chart with 2 different axis values
  190. Excel (2007) won't do a particular X-Y (Point) graph for me..
  191. Trying to add resource allocation data to a gantt chart built in E
  192. Pie Chart- 30 equal 12 degree slices?
  193. change max scale in chart
  194. I need to chart some data points!
  195. Auto Data Source Adding
  196. Display percent and value on stacked column chart
  197. Large and small values
  198. autoshapes on chart print in wrong positions
  199. Clustered Columns and stacked
  200. Chart Sort
  201. Search through a data base with multiple parameters
  202. Colour plot area of a dual axis x,y chart
  203. arrange data series order
  204. How do I get to graphic a polar funtion?
  205. Bar Graph with goal line
  206. How do you create a hyperlink to a chart within an Excel 2007 docu
  207. Need to connect all data points to give smoth continuous look to
  208. How to convert Message box from English to Portuguese
  209. Y axis labels
  210. Varying colors on a line chart with multiple series
  211. RE: pie-charting non-numeric data
  212. multiple charts
  213. How to I make the Excel horizontal axis count up then down
  214. Error bars, curve/line of best fit, axis help
  215. Multi axis chart
  216. How to Arrange Data for Chart
  217. reports for project Please HELP
  218. Formatting Totals on Pivot Table
  219. Consistent colours between worksheet charts?
  220. Graph formatting
  221. Click Chart to go to data?
  222. Pie chart rotate
  223. How do I create a curved graph in excel?
  224. Changing the Y axis on a column chart
  225. Created Charts not appearing in Excel
  226. This has to be easy.
  227. Line chart to zero
  228. What is my x-value in a trendlinde based on dates?
  229. resize a chart using keyboard after pasting
  230. coordinate of cursor on a chart
  231. Scatter plot
  232. High Quality Omega Speedmaster Day
  233. Excel 2003 x axis not formatting years
  234. ms excel 2003 problemb
  235. how to get a pareto diagram in excel
  236. how to get a pareto diagram in excel
  237. Adding Industry Average Line
  238. Problem printing a scatter chart with more than 2706 rows of data
  239. Date axes in Excel 2003 and 2007
  240. why can't i insert a chart in excel worksheet?
  241. Unlink a chart in Excel/Powerpoint 2007
  242. Tick Mark on a Bar Chart - 2007
  243. Interleaving arrays
  244. The equivalent of a Find & Replace option
  245. Chart Labels - Conditional Formating
  246. Bar Chart overlapping
  247. adding percentages to stacked bar charts
  248. Pivot chart - switch axis
  249. Defining X-axis scales as dates or times
  250. Moving Pie Chart Slices TOGETHER
  251. color code series by an independent column of data
  252. Including a Cell value into a Chart title with the Text?
  253. I would like to display the % of a pie chart on the legend
  254. Date Range Button on a Chart
  255. adding numbers in an excell chart automatically
  256. mouse-over value
  257. Problem (x axis?) incremental
  258. Chart displaying weekly data group in months without weekly labels
  259. How to make a single column grow?
  260. Line Charts - Is this possible?
  261. Adding a Second and Third Line to an Existing Stacked Bar/Line Cha
  262. Custom graph
  263. Show random labels in simple line chart
  264. Anyway to change a Chart number?
  265. Problem with xy scatter with dates
  266. Plotting Point on Gridline
  267. Cumulative Distribution Graph
  268. Cumulative Distribution Graph
  269. 05gibbenD
  270. Combine/Merge 7 charts into one
  271. Line Chart
  272. Highlight Fluctuating Breakeven Point
  273. Programmatically copying charts and cells from Excel into PowerPoi
  274. Chart with One Column Column and Two Stacked Columns
  275. Combining multiple Stacked Charts
  276. X axis captions
  277. x and y axis
  278. Refresh all but 1st sheet
  279. Multiple Line Graphs
  280. How do I (or can I) add a chart within a comment?
  281. Chart won't resize correctly
  282. Multiple Bar Chart Formats
  283. Custom EXCEL chart value axis BRAIN TEASER
  284. Best chart to show quarterly forecast vs budget
  285. Jacob & Co. Other Prices
  286. Creating Chart from Userform ListBox selections
  287. Help! Excel 2007, chart come out blank!
  288. Excel 2000 - 3D Bar and Lines
  289. error message "Some chart types cannot be combined with other char
  290. RedYellowGreen Color Banding in Chart Plot Area
  291. Positioning a drawn line shape on a chart
  292. Get Label formula with get.formula(selection()) in XL-2007
  293. Line Chart Help
  294. Y axis
  295. Dynamic chart legends
  296. data label disappears when I move it
  297. Surface Chart/Contour Chart options
  298. X-axis to cross Y-axis at avrg Y-value
  299. chart formatted data point
  300. Excell 2007 - Group of Charts Print Preview and/or Printing problems
  301. Creating Multiple Pie Charts from Excel Sheet
  302. chart size limits?
  303. create a thematic chart, to show different classes of data
  304. How do I paste the excel sheet exactly as it appears in Outlook 20
  305. Chart printing
  306. Is there a 'format painter' equivalent to use on many charts?
  307. Complicated chart, not sure how to finish it!
  308. Reverting Chart
  309. how can I make different charts the same size?
  310. data selected is not what appears on the chart
  311. 2003 office excel
  312. Quick primer for charts in XL2007, please?
  313. Thumbnail of a chart?
  314. A copy of a chart doesn't change when the original has new range
  315. VBA and Chart Legends (2003 and 2007)
  316. Unable to get the Interior property of the PlotArea class
  317. update as you go along
  318. Creating a simple chart
  319. Excel 2007 - Column charting
  320. log log charts in excel
  321. Drop Down Boxes
  322. what is the use of this
  323. how to create a line-chart with 2 sets of data who has different x
  324. Chart Variables
  325. Excel 2007 does not update chart data
  326. How to create a graph for a given regression equation?
  327. standard deviation graph
  328. Edit Pie Chart Data Label
  329. Displaying series on top of eachother
  330. Show average line by series on a line chart
  331. Horizontal Axis Options Changing
  332. Anyone using a thermometer to illustrate results (e.g. sales)?
  333. not able to see tick mark label
  334. Zero Values on a Pie Chart
  335. How to save an Excel 2007 Chart as a xml File.
  336. secondary Y axis
  337. Changes to Plot area color
  338. Charting survey results (Descriptions as value labels)
  339. 2003 charts don't format to page size in 2007. any suggestions
  340. Charting mixed data
  341. Polynomial equation output
  342. identifying colours of existing elements / series
  343. Text boxes in a chart, disappear
  344. dynamic charts
  345. How do I refresh pivot table/charts with new data?
  346. OTHER options for chart not plotting null ("") or zero values
  347. Charting information from nultiple work books
  348. Charting a .csv file in excel 2003
  349. Re: Play with lines in one chart
  350. i WOULD LIKE TO FREEZE OLD DATA ON GRAPH TO ALLOW FOR UPDATE VIA M
  351. outliers in charts
  352. chart with norm-range and value
  353. //excel chart as object to excel chart .
  354. Extract a picture from Background of a Graph
  355. Histogram for Statistics Class
  356. How to make a chart with selective (discontinuous) data?
  357. Creating Bar Chart
  358. Pie Chart Not Charting Properly
  359. Pivot Chart Data labels
  360. Exporting Excel file into Notepad with column & row lines
  361. Excel 2003 - Combination chart: Stacked Column + Stacked Column
  362. Re: Presentation quality Excel tables?
  363. Editing problem in work book
  364. Organizing Charts
  365. adding a line to show average for a data series on a chart
  366. Excel 2007 - no "week" period available for chart formatting
  367. Excel 2007 display problem.
  368. Excel 2007 Display Issues
  369. How do I set a Trend Line and Remove the Data Line
  370. Excel 2007 texture fill of chart data series columns
  371. Animated chart
  372. How to bring data points to front on a scatter plot?
  373. Lines appearing in front of bar but invisible behind bar labels?
  374. Floating Bar with Quartile Ranks
  375. Excel 2003 - chart with text categories in X and frequencies in Y
  376. How do you not include 0 value data on a graph?
  377. Axes on chart in UserForm
  378. Triple column stacking chart
  379. anish add
  380. How to include variance data in the chart table but not on the gra
  381. Creating a chart(? pie chart) that shows customers,dates and machi
  382. Legend entries into columns
  383. Reset the colors in a chart
  384. Cell Reference updating
  385. cycle time
  386. Excel 2007 and chart as chartsheet
  387. Chart print preview and print formatting
  388. #N/A isn't charting in VBA
  389. moms beregner
  390. How to show numbers on y-axis and percentages on data labels?
  391. Points Dimensions on a 3D Clustered Column Chart
  392. print a chart over multiple pages
  393. callouts on graph
  394. How do I create a bell curve? I have my z, p, std. dev., mean,etc
  395. A most ghetto-fabulous GetSourceData
  396. Change Names of Legend
  397. How do I set up title rows to fit large sentences?
  398. How do I change where category x axis crosses the 2nd y axis?
  399. transparent areas in charts?
  400. How do I make a chart with 4 bars on one axis/1 line on 2nd axis?
  401. Warning message on "number of data points"
  402. Excel 3-D Pie Chart Flaw & Test
  403. Excel bar charts with percentages
  404. credit card accts. info ( APR & other acct. info. ) log
  405. 2 questions about area charts
  406. save a chart as a picture format
  407. Excel Pie Charts are Jagged
  408. How can I print a chart worksheet on legal size paper?
  409. Change Source Data in Chart
  410. Can I combine a cluster bar chart and a stacked bar chart in one
  411. how do i extrapolate values from a graph?
  412. scroll bar with check boxes
  413. How to adjust the weight of markers
  414. Excel 2003 Charts
  415. Disappearing Charts
  416. Charts not appearing
  417. Link excel 2007 chart formatting
  418. Automating charting? Way to?
  419. Data Charting Correctly
  420. Weekend Dates
  421. Really dynamic monthly chart title
  422. highlight high and low ranges in chart
  423. Combination Stacked Bar and Line Graph
  424. Trendling for each month when data is for 5 months
  425. Goal line or target line to Excell 2007 Chart
  426. Charting software: what does The Economist use?
  427. Graphs
  428. Mass-Market Your Website 60458
  429. chart sizes with window frame
  430. How to retain format for linked data source
  431. Selecting multiple series in pivot chart
  432. How to add colum totals to a pivot chart data table
  433. Stacked bar, bar and line graph
  434. How to change labels on axis?
  435. Can I use non-numeric x axis data in excel charts?
  436. How to produce a chart based on number of cells not values in thecells
  437. Gantt chart in Excel 2003
  438. Dont want to inlcude 0's in my chart
  439. Custom Formatting a Chart Data Label
  440. How do I set up a Cartesian Coordinate Plane?
  441. Is there a basic template for a WBS - Work Breakdown Structure?
  442. Number of visible Tick Labels limited to 100 in Excel 2007
  443. Pivot Charts
  444. Piviot Chart - format x axis
  445. Placing shapes exactly on charts.
  446. Multiple types of charts in one chart
  447. Pie Charts
  448. Want to display value and difference on one chart
  449. HOW DO I REARANGE A CHART LEDGEND
  450. Chart created on larger screen - Help
  451. Excel 07 - Line Chart with Month-end dates
  452. Get chart to
  453. Dynamic Chart (OFFSET Function) plots empty cells.
  454. Chart color
  455. Pie Chart - Percentage of a total?
  456. Combining a scatter with a line chart
  457. Visual Break in Bar Line
  458. Can I create a bar graph with both stacked and normal bars?
  459. Excel 2007 - ActiveChart.Export blurry images.
  460. XY scatter, select item in list to flag point
  461. Dynamic chart title
  462. need help with creating football depth chart
  463. Dynamic chart pasted to a new workbook in report can't be dynamic
  464. Creating "cliffs" in an area chart
  465. disconnected chart objects
  466. excel2007 pivot table chart x-axis
  467. Pivot tables lose of data fields when selecting
  468. Column Chart with multiple vertical axis
  469. Excel 2007 - mixed type (line, column, stacked column) in one char
  470. Hide future month's linked cells with value of zero
  471. how to indicate on chart which axis (primary or secondary) in use
  472. Preceding Zero's
  473. Excel 2007 - Custom error bars ??
  474. chart type does not correspondent with what I choose
  475. hyperlink to a chart
  476. Slider Bar
  477. How do I set up formulas to update graphs dynamically
  478. Problem Resetting Data Source Ranges via VBA
  479. restore encrypted files for original format
  480. Stacked Sum From an OLAP Cube
  481. how to draw a curve from data in excel?
  482. How do I adjust&save the PivotChart format?
  483. How to stop pivot table crashing in Excel 2007
  484. Office 2007 Names - Why can't it start with Chart?
  485. When clicking on a chart, how do I make it come to the front?
  486. what are the bubbles that appear when I click on my spreadsheet
  487. Bar Chart to line chart excel 2007
  488. Gantt Chart - Grouping?
  489. How to create a new chart type?
  490. Extra columns in Pivot Tables
  491. Copying Charts
  492. Drag Capabilities
  493. Drag Capabilities
  494. Y Axis labels
  495. Someone Help me!
  496. linking charts to one database
  497. Link from Chart File to Data File / Format Problem
  498. If formulas
  499. Dynamically Shifting Ranges
  500. how do I get rid of the dark lighting under surface plot chart?
  501. how do I get rid of the dark lighting under surface plot chart?
  502. Problem Printing Excel Charts
  503. Macro Help Needed
  504. Row Grand Totals in Pivot Tables?
  505. Getting Trend Line Info from Chart
  506. Excel Chart Window
  507. Auto adjust dates in a chart
  508. I'm look for a Visitors Log Sheet
  509. Column Chart Thickness of Bars
  510. Using INDIRECT in the SERIES function...possible?
  511. Vanishing plot lines
  512. graph variance components when 1 is negative
  513. Creating Chart and calculating data
  514. Problem with Charting Null Values
  515. Is It Possible To Dynamically Name Series?
  516. how to switch the primary and secondary Y axis to opposite chart s
  517. Charting Sunrise / Sunset
  518. Hash marks on graph with axis starting at nonzero number
  519. Excel 2007
  520. How do I add text to a chart?
  521. how to create a line chart with data from multiple worksheets
  522. Adding % to Bar Chart
  523. Too Much Chart Data for Excel Col Limits
  524. Additional Series on two x
  525. Pivot Table Chart no longer works with Office:MAC 2008
  526. Advanced chart question
  527. How to make chart columns thicker
  528. changing the depth of 3d shapes
  529. ACREDITE FUNCIONA!!!!!
  530. Changing line appearance for future values
  531. 2 sets of values with one line
  532. using polynomial trendline equations
  533. Creating a 3rd axis (or coordinate) in Excel chart
  534. Column Chart - Adding text in the column in Excel 2007
  535. "Detail" plotting
  536. Plotting data in Excel
  537. Ignore Y axis value
  538. Data labels on chart
  539. Pivot Table and Trendlines
  540. Add custom medical graphs?
  541. Need more data series
  542. Why can't I add a label for each of my pie slices
  543. Need to create a chart with 4 parameters
  544. How do I create Multiple Series in a Bubble Chart?
  545. Add % to a graph
  546. Excel charts copied to powerpoint
  547. how do i control bubble size for each data series in excel 2007?
  548. Intersection
  549. HOW THE HELL Can I get excell to stop ploting blank cells
  550. how do I set up or adjust my column chart?
  551. Stacked Column Charting
  552. Charting in Excel
  553. Invoice Chart!
  554. multiple standard deviation
  555. gaps in category axis
  556. Change source data of a pivot chart
  557. how to creat boxplot graph by Excel?
  558. Displaying File Timestamp of Another Excel File
  559. Small Multiples with Common Scale
  560. Graphics Filename via Formula
  561. 2003/2007 compatibility
  562. Sort Chart Data
  563. Incorrect values on pivot chart???help!!!
  564. Diagonal error lines in a scatter?
  565. Scatterplot with 4 quadrants
  566. Detect Cell Colour
  567. 3-D Line -- X,Y,Z
  568. Excel Pivots
  569. How do I transpose the figures to go in reverse order in a bar gr.
  570. Graph an equation on scatterplot graph
  571. bar graphs
  572. excel 07 not displaying all Pivot Table x-axis labels
  573. Help! Bullen's Scroll/Zoom chart
  574. graphing data with standard deviaton
  575. creating & linking multiple chart
  576. Multiple Charts
  577. Excel 2007 Chart in VB6 Program
  578. Secret WEB CAMS at HOTELS & LODGES
  579. Chart sheet labels in Excel 2007
  580. High Low Lines or Delta between two data sets
  581. Resolving Polynomial Trendline Formula for Chart
  582. Selective Trendlines
  583. Color gradients in charts
  584. Line Chart x - axis display date and quarter and automatically upd
  585. charrt does not appear
  586. Simplest Question
  587. Error with Chart as new sheet
  588. Trendline Significant Values
  589. How do I print color charts to imagerunner c2880 from excel 2007
  590. One bar line with two trend lines
  591. axis scaling
  592. X Axis, Excel 2007 problem...
  593. X-Axis Frustration
  594. Possible chart model?
  595. Summing graphs without differnt independent variables
  596. 2007 Graphes and Charts source
  597. labeling data points in a scatter graph
  598. Error bars plot black triangles
  599. Creating multiple charts
  600. Create multiple Charts from one worksheet
  601. Chart Certain Table Data
  602. Chart Certain Data in Table
  603. How to create 4 Quadrant Chart in Excel 2003?
  604. Can Excel graph a line from an equation? y=3x+2
  605. Help with Charting Data Series
  606. Series Lines are Not Visible in a Black Chart
  607. Reverse Enginnering - Chart -> Data Set
  608. Integrat excel workbook in asp.net for edit and display
  609. Chart Option "Sized with Window" in XL 2007 ??
  610. Can I give each axis in a radar chart a different scale?
  611. How do I put patterns in Excel charts
  612. How do I adjust table data by moving chart points?
  613. Sort chart values
  614. change axis values
  615. Dynamic Scatter Charts
  616. Converting from 2003 to 2007
  617. How do I edit data categorylabels in a multi-level vertical axis?
  618. Radar Charts - Circular versions
  619. Setting axis parameters for a chart in the worksheet
  620. Trendline Equations in Excel 2003
  621. individual data points and group mean
  622. Auto-wrap titles on horizontal axis??
  623. adding marker points
  624. How do I freeze a chart from scrolling
  625. BAR CHART OVERLAYINGDATA POINTS
  626. Axis Issues
  627. Maintain Aspect Ratio of 2D Plot on Different Monitors ??
  628. Bubble chart with multiple values per series
  629. Excel 2007 - chart data update loses legend
  630. Excel graph 3 sets of data. 2 sets as lines 1 as column?
  631. Excel cahrt do not want plotting of empty cells
  632. How do I plot a v-mask in excel?
  633. PivotTable Report - NEW USER
  634. Old-fashioned cross-hatching in bar chart (X-post)
  635. Make a chart spin???
  636. Stacked Bar Chart
  637. Data Range updating automatically as new data is entered
  638. Monthly Comparison By Year
  639. 3D Funnel Chart
  640. Pivot Table to reference multiple sheets
  641. raisers edge/pivot tables in excel 2007
  642. Formatting Axis
  643. Bars not showing up
  644. Keeping data separate when adding a second axis
  645. How do I italicize just part of the text in the legend?
  646. Trend Line Behind Data?
  647. Text boxes and arrows on charts help
  648. NO REPEATS
  649. Excel 2003 Color on Pivot Chart
  650. Is it possible to drag points in an Excel 2007 Scatter Chart?
  651. Pie charts with data from multiple worksheets in one workbook
  652. Summary Chart
  653. Getting text and grid at a 45 degree angle
  654. How do I group new pivottable data w/old data instead of >5/31/08
  655. How do I rotate a surfae plot?
  656. Pie of pie chart with 2 data series
  657. Tempurature Vs Pressure
  658. 2007- unwanted column chart n/a labels displaying
  659. Long Text Won't Wrap Chart X Axis
  660. how can I automate chart axes
  661. Axis points
  662. Some text boxes on an embedded chart do not show up
  663. how can you place dates from1996-2006 on the x axis?
  664. when I changed the time scale on excel chart the lines on the lin.
  665. How to remove Series "#Ref!" for Xl07 chart?
  666. Scatter Diagrams
  667. charts and pivot tables
  668. change source data in multiple charts
  669. Dynamic Range
  670. Horizontal axis with its real value
  671. Data labels along below x axis when y axis has negative values
  672. ======> Secret Video CLIPS <=========
  673. Dynamic Charts - Changing Number of Series
  674. Overlapping Time Chart?
  675. 2-axis problem with horizontal crossing
  676. changing from days to months
  677. animated / motion / chart Excel
  678. Changing only Legend Text
  679. Excel 2003 - Chart printing squashed... but not always!
  680. Chart type problem
  681. bubble size display
  682. Help with series in the chart
  683. Can you choose direction on the radar chart?
  684. How to change bar to line in line-column on 2 axes chart in Excel2
  685. Chart displaying "blank" cells?
  686. Chart Help
  687. Edit Chart to Change Source Data
  688. Automatically vary range in graph depending on #rows data entered?
  689. Variable Axis Length
  690. Conditional Formatting - Apply to Charts?
  691. Use percentages instead of values
  692. Why do my charts not opening correctly ?
  693. Excel 2003 Graphs
  694. Creating a stacked column graph
  695. Excel 2003 Graphing
  696. Can you change the # of places for percentages in xcel charts
  697. Replace the column letters with my own heading
  698. How do I create a Power-Interest Griid in microsoft excel
  699. Variable or Split vertical axis scales
  700. How do I manually adjust the width of my columns in a bar graph?
  701. Problems with Viewing Charts in Excel 2007
  702. conditional formatinf of graph series
  703. Traffic light problem
  704. Using a variable for a chart limit
  705. Not plotting null or text data
  706. how can I use a number series with gaps in as a chart axis
  707. X Y Scatter Chart - Dates on X axis starting at 1900
  708. how to ungroup an embedded chart
  709. i can't see a chart i made, all i get is blue worksheet
  710. Chart Sizing Handles
  711. Excel 2003: How to nudge a chart element or shape on a chart?
  712. Floating charts
  713. Removing Plot lines between plot points on a line chart
  714. Stacked column chart - before and after?
  715. Timeline Chart, but not a Gantt
  716. Aligning lines in a chart
  717. Link chart format to a cell
  718. Aligning lines in a chart
  719. solve 2 linear equations on a graph
  720. where i was born
  721. How do I delete rows while maintaining textbox spatial relationsh.
  722. does anyone have a league table template
  723. Sales history and how Unit Price affects it...
  724. Longer Tick Marks
  725. Subtracting curves
  726. How do I make a chart based upon time sheets?
  727. Linking dats on a worksheet to control panel
  728. Line Continuation in combination chart
  729. How do you format time to handle microseconds
  730. Anti-alising in copied charts
  731. grouping Data for charts
  732. Filtering data for scatter plot with chart labels
  733. Charting a variable range
  734. Turn off font Auto Scale globally in Excel 2003?
  735. Graph colours
  736. how to: polynomial regression trendline excel 2007
  737. Excel 2007 multiple data series charts
  738. Bar within a bar
  739. How to draw a flow chart under Excel?
  740. 3D Charting
  741. Chart Wizard
  742. How do I set up an automatic calculation by date in Excel?
  743. Pivot table range selection changes when opening 2003 xls in Excel2007
  744. x-axis value
  745. How do you format each pie chart segment with different fills
  746. Bar Chart
  747. Excel Charts
  748. How do i plot a chart for alphanumerical VS time
  749. how do I set combination chart
  750. I want a spreadsheet to track employee vacation/sick time hours
  751. My Insert Charts Buttons Are Greyed Out...Please Help
  752. how do i carry a balance to next row without it continuing down?
  753. Pivot Chart Grouping
  754. Error in formula displayed for linear and 2nd order curve fits inExcel 2003
  755. How do I make a chart take into account a varying number of rows?
  756. Spreadsheet for bowling games?
  757. save chart as template
  758. Progress bar in spreadsheet?
  759. provide value to data series from named range
  760. Automatically update Value for data label
  761. Excel 2007 - change interval between labels on X axis
  762. Dividing a bar in a graph into several sections
  763. Hide Graph of Data Outside X-Axis Range
  764. Label a chart of counts with other percentage data
  765. Flow Charts in Excel
  766. Charting with Benchmarks
  767. Can you print barcode labels using excel or word?
  768. Stopping mouse selecting chart objects
  769. missing chart objects in print preview (excel)
  770. moving data points in chart
  771. Chart filling in dates that aren't supposed to be there
  772. does Excel 2007 still support patterns in graphs?
  773. Charts moving unexpectly when printing in Excel 2003
  774. Pivot charts & tables
  775. charting performance speed
  776. Help with graph from exported information
  777. excel 2007 line weight in legend does not match the chart
  778. Scatter plots in excel 2007
  779. Using a named range as a data source for a chart
  780. can you make crosshairs on a chart in excel?
  781. Creating a combination chart opportunity
  782. Scale on Axes
  783. Data table without graoh details
  784. How can I use excel to produce box and whisker plots
  785. Excel Chart Scaling
  786. NEED HELP WITH PULLING IN ONLY NECESSARY DATA FROM A TABLE
  787. How do I create a chart that looks like a thermometer?
  788. Area Chart with Shaded Areas Diff. Color
  789. Disappearing Data Labels
  790. I need a gap when the result of a formula is blank or zero
  791. Auto Label Y Axis Values
  792. Putting the value from second axis above the "bar"?
  793. how can i finde the cordination of intersection betwin 2 chart?
  794. Pivot Chart won't refresh in Excel 2007
  795. improved chart in Excel
  796. Heat Map
  797. Change series order in a legend
  798. Dynamic sourcedata when copying chart within sheet
  799. Compare Sales Forecast with Actual
  800. Stacked column chart in duplicate
  801. Excel 2007-Lines on 2 Axes
  802. Stacked chart and corresponding labels
  803. 2007 does not like 2003 chart macros
  804. Sort Pivot Chart
  805. Excel bounding boxes on chart data sources
  806. When using a 100% stacked column chart how do I get totals?
  807. Quickly Format Multiple Data Series in One chart
  808. Stacked column graph
  809. Resize Chart to fit picture fill Excel 2007
  810. Keeping Charts from Changing
  811. Simple X/Y Chart.
  812. Dynamic data selection for charts
  813. Column BaR Chart and Data Labels
  814. Line Graph, Time vs Unit, with Data Points
  815. Chart data references not changing to new tab when worksheet is co
  816. Adding extra data to a chart
  817. Dynamic Area Chart
  818. x-y plot in Excel 2007 questions
  819. Setting chart title.
  820. blank cells
  821. 3D charts
  822. Copying charts - font size changed
  823. RE: Combo charts: stack bar with target line
  824. creating dynamic chart from within VB6
  825. Line graphs
  826. How to setup an age profile spreadsheet and chart
  827. Bug with Chart.Name?
  828. Scatter Chart Lost Labels
  829. Take each piece of a pie chart and put on own sheet?
  830. How do I draw a production possibility frontier for macroeconomic
  831. I changed value scale numbers - goes back to what program wants?
  832. Trendline - 2nd Y axis
  833. Data label leaders lines
  834. Category Axis
  835. x-axis time interval
  836. Stacked Bar - 2 Axes
  837. Pivot chart loses data connection when copied to new workbook
  838. Dynamic drop-down menus with PivotCharts
  839. chart to SUM mileage over months
  840. Legend Changes After Save
  841. How to make global changes to charts
  842. How can I update multiple excel charts at the same time?
  843. Cumulative chart
  844. Excel related
  845. Problems changing x-axis with large data sets
  846. >> Plot missing data
  847. charting a filtered list
  848. Secondary Axis Values Disappear
  849. What are the Color CMYK for the Default Design Chart Colors
  850. x axis jan - dec, but data only until may
  851. One question
  852. What kind of chart is this?
  853. Newbie trying to graph
  854. CHANGE Y AXIS Value
  855. Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt
  856. Polynomials
  857. can't print to adobe acrobat
  858. XY Scatter Chart Not Showing X Axis
  859. XL2007: Linked-labels reference is not copied with sheet
  860. How can I graph a series of launch dates in excel?
  861. Charts sized with window
  862. Pie Charts - Scaling
  863. Create a combined Cluster and Stacked Column Chart?
  864. Logarithmic error bar bug
  865. source data
  866. Show average discount on chart
  867. Transfering Graphs from excel2007 to excel 2003
  868. Chart w/Secondary Axis
  869. EXCEL dashboards
  870. Maintain Chart Format - should be an easy one
  871. Combination Charts - Stacked Bar w/ lines
  872. waterfall graph with negative values
  873. Cannot change Chart location?
  874. Graphs... Help... Can anyone sort...?!
  875. Chart Location Choice
  876. excel timeline graph for many units with color
  877. Out of Range Data
  878. Error message for data table
  879. How Do I Create This In Excel?
  880. Double Stacked Columns with lines
  881. how to calculate outliers
  882. Excel 2007 - Interpolate
  883. Stacked Bar Chart w/multiple values
  884. How do you build a chart with two differant number formats?
  885. how can i move verticall axis to left?
  886. How do I change the source worksheet for 100 charts automatically.
  887. how do i show overcrowding over a 3 month period in excel in a gr
  888. Pivots/Charts
  889. excel 2007 chart data label - several lines put highest number ove
  890. How do I put text in a chart legend box?
  891. Custom Charts
  892. Adding multiple series to charts
  893. How do I change the date format in a pivot chart from numbers to a
  894. making the chart disapear when there is no text
  895. Format Axis Alignment
  896. Excel charts -retaining subscript in labels from worksheet data
  897. Macro for chart title
  898. Bars & Lines
  899. How to fill the area between two lines in excel graph?
  900. How to enter output range for Descriptive statistice
  901. Excel Charting speed
  902. HOW DO I GET CELL LINES TO NOT PRINT IN AUTOCAD DWG?
  903. How to enter output range for Descriptive statistice
  904. histogram from cells with formulas
  905. xy-scatter-labels disappear when x-axis is changed into time-axis (XL07)
  906. start at not zer
  907. what is pert chart
  908. How can I graph the #of times a certain word is found in Excel?
  909. How to extract data from chart with lost datasheet link
  910. Callouts - default placement below line?
  911. how to add subscript in a chart legend?
  912. Creating a new chart in Excel
  913. Scatter Chart - Data Labels
  914. Dynamic chart - series label problem
  915. charting independent XYScatter graphs
  916. Creating Multiple Graphs at a Time
  917. printing charts to PDF
  918. How To Open Chart Wizard Dialog on Excel 2003
  919. Line graph question
  920. How do i stop data projection on graphs
  921. Chart not updating with changes in source data
  922. Excel Chart Data Range editing
  923. Secondary Axis - not possible
  924. excel 2007 trendline equation
  925. Data voids chart function
  926. How do I right justify the text labels in a chart?
  927. Dummy series and data table
  928. Conditional Data Bar Formatting
  929. Autoscale fonts for charts in 2007
  930. Export Org chart as image
  931. Chart template migration
  932. Dynamic Data Series Selection from Data Validation Dropdown?
  933. Linked Graph Formatting
  934. how do u get Excel file sizes smaller?What takes up so much space
  935. Values plotted outside of Axis scale
  936. problems with scrollbars when chart is moved above the Freeze Panes line
  937. locking a chart that has a scrollbar on it
  938. Excel keeps changing my formulas to include nearby cells.
  939. Scatter charts and data table
  940. X-Y scatter with names
  941. MAcro to print single charts
  942. Chart Object source data problem
  943. Past 30 montha
  944. Formulas and Cumulative Values on a Line Chart
  945. Change default colors for charting
  946. How do I create a chart showng slope?
  947. Excel Sensitivity (What If) analysis
  948. how to use a cell contents as a graph title
  949. Auto Arrange Chart Labels
  950. graph changed from the last time I worked with it
  951. Disappearing graphs
  952. Time Line Graph
  953. Column Chart with 2 axes
  954. Setting Y axis
  955. Pivot Chart Formatting
  956. Can charts automatically change by entering new range of dates
  957. Autofilter and Charts
  958. Comments in Charts
  959. Column chart with two axes
  960. Achetez Le acheter lipitorAcheter achat lipitor canada en ligne sur internetachat lipitor belgique suisseacheter lipitor suisse le plus bon marcheachat lipitor aucune prescription
  961. Contour plots
  962. Volume-Price chart
  963. Getting Data from Excel Graph onto New Speadsheet
  964. need help with colors
  965. How to show a cumulative value over time in a pivot chart.
  966. Pivot Chart Axis Labels
  967. Automatically format charts with range of dates
  968. chart gridlines
  969. Formulas in Chart Titles
  970. Hi, I wnt to plt graph for Nonnumerical data (Milestone)Possible?
  971. Adding a Benchmark line in an Excel chart
  972. Chart adjustable range
  973. automatic date in chart
  974. color palette full message
  975. reset chart names
  976. Secondary Axis
  977. Need help graphing an equation
  978. Can I create an auto refresh pivot table for novice users?
  979. Creating a bell curve chart
  980. Stacked column charts that cross the X Axis
  981. Printing a chart to fill the whole page
  982. How to save a graph as jpg file in Excel 2007
  983. Excel Graph Problem - Need Help
  984. Column charts
  985. How can I manually sort the legend key?
  986. Problem adding chart (Office 2007)
  987. Graphs (equation of a line)
  988. How do I change chart format default settings to my preference?
  989. Addional Data Series on Dynamic Chart
  990. Graph Fill Pattern Question
  991. Is there a way to put 2 charts on the same display page?
  992. Excel 2007 - Printing graphs with no data or graph lines
  993. How can I add a new axis as a line chart toa stacked bar chart
  994. Retrieving linked label formula with VBA
  995. Percent of increase each year
  996. Switching X and Y axis
  997. Contour Maps form Excel Charts
  998. Angle charts?
  999. Can you make a series 2 bar the same in the chart?
  1000. Graphs from Excel into Adobe Illustrator