PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  [2] 3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. traversing a filtered range (excel 2007)
  2. multi dimension/axis single series bar chart
  3. copying chart from Excel 2007 to Word 2007
  4. Set up Supply and Demand chart with equilibrium price?
  5. Switch order of series name and value as displayed in chart
  6. subtract two data fields in pivot table
  7. chart frustrations
  8. man-hour chart.
  9. drag point on line chart to change data in associated cell
  10. Stacked cylinder issue
  11. Chart with columns and lines
  12. Constant % on X axis
  13. chart>display value axis values?
  14. For chart syles, why doesn't color order match series order?
  15. Excel 2003 Pie Chart
  16. 4 variables scatter charting?
  17. Date in Chart Title
  18. Chart with a lot of columns
  19. Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers
  20. trouble splitting data into separate series
  21. customise y axis on clustered bar chart
  22. Excel Command
  23. In Office 2007 can't see chart series values unless chart unprotec
  24. Bubble Chart Legend
  25. Postal Code FSA's in Excel as X and Y axis
  26. formula that accesses data from another sheet
  27. Disappearing Data Label in chart
  28. v look up
  29. NA in Line chart plotting as zero
  30. How do I fit a straight line to scatter diagram chart data
  31. combining two cell values to one value to chart
  32. Opening several similar charts shows same data
  33. Remove the blank colum in the graph from merged cells
  34. Help with "clusters" of plotted data
  35. charting missing data (empty cells bug)
  36. Move offset in scatterplot
  37. greyed out chart option
  38. deleting legend keys in mixed line-scatter graph not correct
  39. deleting specific legend keys in mixed line-scatter chart not corr
  40. Bubble Chart Legend
  41. Used to be able to attach range of labels to xy coordinates - no m
  42. "pinning" a format to a data series
  43. Chart disappears after print preview
  44. Repeating gradient for each vertical area of plot area
  45. Dividing a Chart into 5 Equal Quintiles
  46. Excel 2007. Is it possible to format Legend Key?
  47. Chart MouseUp Event Feedback
  48. subtracting two pivot table data fields
  49. A different Graph/Chart - Perhaps, or perhaps not !!
  50. How do you change data values by dragging graph lines in excel 07?
  51. Beginner needs help to make chart or graph or pie
  52. how can i determine the area under a graph ( distance vrs height)
  53. How can I combine a stacked column chart and line chart?
  54. Chart deselect question - Before Print
  55. waterfall chart
  56. Showing values in data charts not in any series
  57. Excel 2007/format chart title/alignment/autofit
  58. Charte - how to devide the axes into 2 sones
  59. Create chart using part of data table (data legend)
  60. Pie Chart percentage
  61. Re: Visibility of newsgroup postings
  62. Pivot Chart- 2 unrelated series on 1 chart
  63. Re: Visibility of newsgroup postings
  64. Axis labels problem when referenced workbook not open...
  65. Column Chart to compare data
  66. Link in Text box
  67. Plotting x-y data to same physical dimension on plot
  68. How do I stop a small radar chart shrinking when I print/preview
  69. Locking spreadsheets until full
  70. Dynamic chart problem (re-posted)
  71. Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?
  72. Where to find pattern fill add-in
  73. Charting on Primary & Secondary Axis - Zero Point Does Not Align
  74. chart to show employee requests during a given year
  75. Camera in Excel 2007 - Element Order
  76. Copying a Chart to ANOTHER WORKBOOK LOCATION not worksheet.
  77. Remove white area on chart
  78. Basic Categorical Pie Chart Question
  79. Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??
  80. offset data markers
  81. Set position of x axis labels
  82. Excel 2007 how to create charts compatible with 2003?
  83. Use of excel curves as a valid way to estimate unmeasured data
  84. Attach Data Table to Bottom of Plot Area
  85. How do i create a triangal chart ?
  86. text boxes and arrows on charts/graphs to move with the dates?
  87. Horizontal Error Bars in Excel 2007
  88. looking for a resource planning template
  89. No indication that copied chart is on the clipboard
  90. cannot apply the default chart type to the selected data
  91. How delete the legend in a line chart
  92. Pie Chart displayed on top of a Pie Chart
  93. excel charts converted into pdf
  94. Dynamic Range for Area Chart with a line graph inside it too
  95. Excel 2007 rename my worksheet
  96. Updating 2003 Excel Pivot Chart in 2007
  97. in Excel how do I copy & paste a grouping as one?
  98. X-Axis Appearing in Plot Area
  99. merged cells and creating charts
  100. Chart x-axis and name problem
  101. Manual sort in a pivot chart/pivot table
  102. Remove a column but not data table entry
  103. How move a chart with arrow keys
  104. Dynamic chart problem
  105. trendline equation updates
  106. interpolate
  107. Emphasize one Line on Horizontal Axis of Bar chart
  108. superimposed 3-D stacked area charts
  109. Multiple stacked clustered bars
  110. Pivot Chart Graphing Wrong Data
  111. Help to pick constant color to a value in a Pie Chart?
  112. How can I find the series selection tab?
  113. Trend Lines and the Legend
  114. Normalize (or normalise depending on US/UK...)
  115. Charting a line and a bar on the same chart
  116. Surpressing plot of blank cells
  117. Dynamic stacked bar chart not working
  118. Custumize Chart Tittle Description
  119. Why can't I see the data labels I just added?
  120. Multiple Series in order
  121. Secondary Axis Data Series "Clumping"
  122. Contour Chart - Find Vals for Shaded Areas
  123. Line Chart Incorrect Data Display
  124. How to enlarge chart size for viewing?
  125. excel formula
  126. Aligning an excel table w/ a cluster column chart x-axis columns
  127. Can a chart series (row-based) occupy more than one row
  128. same issue
  129. adding a single label on excel chart
  130. Change Font Size on Multiple Charts at the same time
  131. Deming Regression for labs
  132. Bubble Chart best fit Scatter plot
  133. Lines from chart are not joined
  134. CEP chart in excel.
  135. Chart changes series when copied
  136. Charts sums 2 data series
  137. how do i save chart formats as default
  138. very odd bubble chart problem
  139. Saving scatter template
  140. Can't rotate text in graph
  141. 3 lots of information to be put on a chart
  142. Percentage
  143. Ezflash vi Dsi 48349
  144. How to order chart in descending order of Freq?
  145. Speedometer Chart
  146. how do you graph with year dates as IV1998, I 1999, etc
  147. Using a Cell Value to Adjust a Data Series for a Plot
  148. x y Scatter Chart
  149. Can we link Chart Labels to cells in the spreadsheet
  150. Creating Leader Lines on a Chart
  151. Set graph attributes in worksheet?
  152. Create a macro to create excel line graph with coloured pointers anddata lables
  153. Change ALL chart elements default font?
  154. data points
  155. Difficulty Aligning Series Data With Proper Dates
  156. Cannot copy Excel 2007 Chart and Paste as Bitmap into Powerpoint 2
  157. how to locate a point on excel graph?
  158. Skipping Text Entries
  159. Position of X axis labels
  160. equipotentials on a graph
  161. How do I sort Info if I have more than 256 data entries
  162. Bubble Chart - x, y, size, name, type
  163. Excel charts bar chart with base not at zero - floating boxes
  164. 1 for Debra? - Pivot Chart calculated field?
  165. Chart Data Normalization
  166. Pivot Table - Change / Format Legend Names
  167. Why is the chart data wrong when I hover over it in Excel 2007?
  168. Chart size changes with change in data
  169. Chart size changes with change in data
  170. Varying minimum on charts w/o changing for each chart
  171. Trying to color every other X axis interval...
  172. Trying to color every other X axis interval...
  173. Help! How Can I Label Stacked Bar Charts with Percentages not Valu
  174. Help! How Can I Label Stacked Bar Charts with Percentages not Valu
  175. Auto positioning of labels outside pie slices
  176. Format Color on a Pivot Chart
  177. Excel 2007 Charts
  178. need help with an interesting chart
  179. 3D chart - unusual
  180. Can anyone help with this chart?
  181. Creating one chart
  182. How to delete chart
  183. How do I create a graph that showes comulative values?
  184. Pivot Chart Filter
  185. Paste-linking cells from Excel leaves a border in PP
  186. plots sent to to a chart tab do not show plot & I loss the plot
  187. How do I set up a stacked bar chart using military times?
  188. Adding Additional Points to a Line Chart
  189. position of chart on page moves when outline expands
  190. Use a different spreadsheet as source data
  191. HOW TO DO A FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTION WITH A CLASS WIDTH?
  192. Problem when trying to change source data
  193. I would like to join this group..
  194. Move from Y Axis to X Axis
  195. How to eliminate zero values on graphs when formula calculates 0?
  196. how do you sort a table by column 1
  197. Chart Bars Won't Print
  198. Chart does not print properly even if shows ok in page break previ
  199. Pivot Chart with 2 horizontal axis field (categories)
  200. Primary X axis to Secondary X axis
  201. Need to Graph Comparisons
  202. How to show filter settings in Pivottable chart in Excel 2007?
  203. How do I choose to display data on a log log graph?
  204. How do you create a logarithmic chart?
  205. How to apply the same Fixed Horizontal Scale to Both Vertical Axis
  206. bridge chart
  207. Can a chart add data to a table?
  208. How do I Generate Multiple Graphs for Different Series of Data
  209. How do I change the y-axis on an Excel chart from numbers to words
  210. Gridlines on Column Chart
  211. Plot area colors
  212. Copy a group of Chart tabs
  213. Transparency in Area charts
  214. Adding charts with VBA
  215. Excel Chart Trendlines and percentages of increase or decrease
  216. free tutorial for setting up dashboard reports in excel
  217. Annotating Line Series
  218. patternfill addin Excel 2007
  219. how do I show filter information on a pivot chart in excel2007?
  220. XY Chart ontinued line
  221. Excel 2007 Graphs
  222. Chart and Data points
  223. median and upper and lower boundry lines in an excel chart?
  224. Legends - Everyone stuck?
  225. How do I create a bell curve?
  226. 2007-excel; cannot generate bar graphs when too many data pts?
  227. Chart does not appear when saved in PDF
  228. Large Discrepencies in Graph Data
  229. Changing Numebers on Y Axis, without affecting Graph
  230. Custom Waterfall - selective stacking, crosses X-axis, no end colu
  231. Chart Defaults
  232. Impossible - Dynamic Legend?
  233. Graph and Input box for Date Range
  234. Zoom into a chart
  235. How do I stop charts updating when I reorder the data
  236. scatter graph repeated coordinate
  237. Chart doesn't appear when saved in PDF
  238. 432956 M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi 72404
  239. Bubble chart question
  240. Printing multiple graphs on a report
  241. When copying and pasting charts the chart size decreases
  242. Inserting charts into many workbooks
  243. XY charts not displaying correctly in Excel 2007
  244. Elementary(?) GetChartElement Question
  245. How do I change the order of the series presented in a chart's Leg
  246. How can i see if two points share a coordiante in a scatter graph?
  247. Can a chart be put in the background in order to display cells?
  248. Scatterplot with background area plot
  249. Pivot Table Chart Legend
  250. exclude certain data
  251. AppsPro XY Chart Labeler functionality
  252. Pivot chart: wrong date order on horizontal axis
  253. percentile markers or boxplot on excel scatter graph
  254. Shading in Chart
  255. 'formula 1' appears in Pivot Table after grouping
  256. How to rename a GROUP in a Pivot table
  257. Rotate / Change axis of chart?
  258. How to include totals in charts based on pivottables?
  259. Total of Stacked Column Chart
  260. Changing the date format on the date table in a chart
  261. How do I not plot items with zero in a data series?
  262. Cannot choose "series name" for label
  263. Making a Pivot chart from 3 differnt sets of data / worksheets.
  264. marker fill disappears
  265. bell curve charts - help!
  266. Combo Stacked column/column/line
  267. Data Validation to range names for Chart Source Data
  268. Chart wizard for excel 2007
  269. Remove time portion from date on Excel 2007 chart
  270. DOT Chart
  271. Create groups based on measure in pivot
  272. HOW I CAN SHOW A DATA AS REFERENCE INTO A GRAPHICS?
  273. chart moving on worksheet
  274. Dynamic Charting By Dates
  275. 4 graphs / one sheet / cramming for space
  276. plotting line charts with formula based 'gaps'
  277. Scatterplots with different colors based on Type of Data
  278. Realtime Graph
  279. Cannot Add Error Bars for individual data points!
  280. Data Series Name
  281. evenly spaced markers on log scale
  282. Scatterplot Point & Drag workaround in Excel 2007
  283. Excel 2007 Scatter Charts Pont & Drag Available?
  284. Overlay Markers
  285. Question re:clustered column w/3D visual effect
  286. conditional number formats for y-axis labels
  287. pareto chart text alignmenthe
  288. Scatterplot
  289. x-axis auto-fit the contents
  290. Y2 axis
  291. I need help with a biology project on the Hardy-Weinberg Equilibri
  292. trend line equations
  293. create charts in mail merge
  294. change line formatting in line chart - Excel 2007
  295. pie chart areas reflect magnitude
  296. FAO Andy Pope please...
  297. Charts dont refresh to show changes to data sheet
  298. Data Labels, Error Bars, and Dynamic Charting
  299. Plot data from mutiple years on same chart
  300. Excel 2007 limitations when plotting variable width column charts
  301. Excel 2003 Charting
  302. formatting DATA bars
  303. Plotting multiple times against one date succesively for multiple
  304. Pie Chart has jagged edges
  305. Setting Wall Color in 3-D charts
  306. Display Data Table in chart but don't show plot area
  307. How do I construct a company's Maginal Abatement cost curve?
  308. Composite Histograms
  309. Can I realign all data labels in a chart at once
  310. Excel 2007 chart line width + axis labelling with VBA
  311. Copying charts with automatic change of data source
  312. Cant delete user defined default chart type
  313. Problem with printing graphs to Adobe
  314. Cumulative line on bar chart
  315. How to create 3 axes chart based on three series of data
  316. chart resize macro
  317. Making Equal Spacing between --> X-Axis = Y-Axis, in a char
  318. Save chart as .BMP instead of .GIF?
  319. How do I assign a bar to the right axis?
  320. How do I resize bars in chart
  321. EXCEL polynomial trendlines
  322. Save chart as 800x600 GIf
  323. How do I convert a line chart to a vertical line chart in Excel
  324. In Excel 2007 chart with multiple lines, mouse doesn't track lines
  325. Need a special bar graph
  326. Circular or semi-circular chart
  327. How on Excel can you draw up a Sports knockout chart of 32 names
  328. Invert bar chart content but not the axes
  329. How to show 5 data series on one chart
  330. x-axis Interval
  331. conditional line color
  332. y axis crossing - three series
  333. Activate Chart Buttons
  334. Line chart colors
  335. Charting Data
  336. Pivot table won't updade data when refresh selected
  337. How do I find the series associated with a given legend entry.
  338. Stacking data to show same number but different colors
  339. 最新手機開*鳦S價, 可trade-in舊手機
  340. Applying template settings over multiple charts
  341. Plotting XY with X text values? Credit ratings and their ROE values
  342. Format only part of a DataLabel in Excel 2007/PowerPoint 2007 char
  343. Walk over all the points in a series and extract the X value?
  344. to create more than 2 open-high-low-close graphs in the same chart
  345. How do I select two colors for Gradient Fill Excel 2007
  346. How to display an object name in the Name Box in Excel 2007?
  347. Excel Add Ins
  348. Major gridlines - worked great on Excel 2003 but not 2007
  349. values 'inside 'base' in a bar chart
  350. chart display as white page
  351. How do I put multiple lines on a scatter chart?
  352. stacked bar chart and a bit more...Excel 2003
  353. Excel Charts not updating
  354. How do I assess whether something falls into an area on a chart?
  355. Excel Fill Color Changes without manually changing it
  356. Moving overlapping bars forwards and backwards
  357. Not plot zero on line chart without using NA?
  358. Adding CAGR line to Column Chart
  359. I want to make a two tone chart background
  360. X Axis Tick Labels
  361. Reshaping histograms
  362. macroprints two images
  363. Combining multiple entries
  364. ChartArea.left reporting incorrectly?
  365. Making a worksheet and a graph that doesn't show zero values
  366. Hide zero entries from legend
  367. Excel - xy plot fill plotted rectangle
  368. Pie Chart and Zero Value Labels
  369. Re: Coloring individual points/bars
  370. Chart not updating when Excel info is changed
  371. how can i color points in a plot with a third data series?
  372. Displaying Report Filter Used on Pivot Chart
  373. Plotting Chart with Two Values for Three Categories
  374. scatter plot with two colors
  375. Shading
  376. Change color of point in series based on date
  377. How do I set a chart to resize when printing less than 100%
  378. Sort a data without affecting the scatter chart
  379. X-axis scale
  380. How to do a graph
  381. Charting based on a specific month in a column
  382. How can I change the size of different series within a legend?
  383. Excel Chart Title
  384. how do i graph gender & age in in a line graph?
  385. FIGURING OUT DATAPOINTS FROM TRENDLINE
  386. Is there an easy way to denote significance on charts
  387. how do you create an EOQ for quantity discounts
  388. How do you find information in excel on dot plot (DPlot)?
  389. How do I create a chart with non connecting cells?
  390. Charts within a cell
  391. Charts freeze in Excel 2007 using larger plot size
  392. offset scatter plot points
  393. Multi-level Category Axis Fails with >100 rows of data
  394. Your Help is Appreciated
  395. Excel 07 - Stacked Chart Labels on Negative Values
  396. How do I change an AutoShapes Callout line gap ?
  397. Gridlines & Tick marks
  398. Re: Plotting an Exponential trend line
  399. dynamic charts - problem with copy
  400. I need help with building a relationship with Smart art
  401. excel2007 objects drawn on charts move in print preview
  402. XY Charts - not plotting zero or #N/A Points
  403. add legend to chart
  404. stacked chart
  405. Tables and Borders
  406. X Axis to Scale
  407. Stacked Color Charts
  408. Pasting Excel chart into Word loses formatting
  409. Category Name Mods at Runtime
  410. Excel 2007 SP2 crashes when chart added with large amounts of data
  411. Set Textbox value = large(ARRAY,k)
  412. copied info for chart does not show date correctly
  413. Partially stacked column chart with 2 axis
  414. Scatter PLotting using Data in third colum to determine range
  415. Excel charts created don't show when e-mailed
  416. Chart Export
  417. Crossing Axis Values
  418. Error bars not displaying properly
  419. Color coding data in line graphs
  420. Macro to update Chart
  421. How to change the spacing of data markers in a line/scatter chart
  422. VBA Chart
  423. Line Chart & Bar Chart Combined
  424. Excel Activity Tracking
  425. Why do I get some missing minor gridlines in an excel chart?
  426. Marker fill option not retained.
  427. Scrolling Data Graph
  428. using office 2007 chart in office 2003
  429. Major and minor gridlines on logarithmic axis excel 2007
  430. Can Excel produce a clustered and stacked column chart?
  431. Counting Unique Values
  432. Have Linked Data Labels Adapt for an Expanded Range
  433. Linked data in a chart
  434. Cannot insert Chart in Excel 2007 and all other Office 2007 applications
  435. Excel 2003 chart opened in 07
  436. chart in excel like google finance chart
  437. Chart Colors
  438. Chart Printing issue
  439. Change Chart Properties for Multiple Chart Shts using a Worksheet
  440. Dates change in X axis! Need help ASAP Please?
  441. Renaming Chart Sheets in 2007
  442. EXTRACT NUMBER FROM STRING
  443. How to fill the area between lines in graph
  444. How could i higlight different intervals in the charts
  445. Different Error Bars for Each Point
  446. Bar charts
  447. 2 Axis Pivot Chart
  448. Custom x axis labels
  449. Heat Map template
  450. Series lines - can someone help?
  451. Need to copy chart of excel to powerpoint file without the other s
  452. Plot or extract every 10th or 20th pair of values from 33,000 poin
  453. Dynamic Chart
  454. How to make the bar stand in between the numbers on the axis
  455. pasting chart getting source data from new location
  456. Excel 2007 hangs while loading chart
  457. Updating chart from refreshed pivot table data
  458. How do I plot multiple LINES vs a Y Axis on a BAR Chart ?
  459. Display Negative Time Values on Y-Axis
  460. How do I show yyyy only on x axis of a chart?
  461. Scrollable crosshair on chart
  462. Linking charts
  463. Need to re-initialize cell with original formula
  464. using a picture as a stacked bar in chart
  465. Cannot get the date to format correct
  466. Change graphic chart color bar based on name?
  467. CRS is getting me
  468. Upgraded to Office 2007, area chart messed up
  469. Ask for the column of the datasheet building the present linechart
  470. color of last bar on bar chart
  471. How to hide a chart title, but keep the title in the chart
  472. y error bars
  473. Chart won't show zero percent
  474. Consolidated Values for a Pie chart
  475. data table labels for x axis
  476. Text Box Missing from Printed Chart in Excel 2007
  477. Urgent Help
  478. Line graph colors
  479. Automated show and hide chart
  480. negative numbers on line chart
  481. Pivot Chart Dates not in correct order
  482. Pivot Table and Pivot Table dates are not in correct order
  483. Excel 97 Graphs/Charts What's happened to the colours?
  484. How to set the bar chart with different colour automatically
  485. Charts move down page when save as PDF
  486. Stack Bar Charts
  487. Chart display problem when changing axis minimum/maximum
  488. Excel Graphics
  489. chart
  490. seksi djevojka
  491. seksi djevojka
  492. seksi djevojka
  493. seksi djevojka
  494. How to move data from one sheet to another automatically
  495. Different users cannot see full axis legend
  496. Method 'Left' of object 'DataLabel' failed
  497. trouble setting colors
  498. Changing Values in Chart Series
  499. keep a chart in view when scrolling around a worksheet
  500. X-Axis Date
  501. Combined line-scatter graph with 2 Y-axis messed up
  502. Updating A Chart ?
  503. creating a secondary axis from stock chart
  504. Excel Program
  505. How do I remove extra gridlines in a Excel 2007 Chart?
  506. Data Off Of Chart Question
  507. Legend Overlaps Chart in Excel 2007
  508. X-axis years and months
  509. change overlap priotity
  510. Chart automatic sum
  511. Anomaly skewing Axis units
  512. How can i create a 2-D stacked column within a 4 series stock char
  513. bell graph
  514. multiple series bar and line chart
  515. Sum the column with the error cells
  516. charts
  517. split axis
  518. Shading between lines chart type.
  519. Combo filled and unfilled radar charts
  520. Macro to change X-axis scale has errors
  521. normal distribution chart
  522. How to add 簣 value in chart?
  523. Dashboard Creation
  524. Pivot Table Resutls Don't Match the Graph
  525. Change Series Formulas for all charts on worksheet
  526. empty columns not to be displayed
  527. display chart based on control box
  528. names were detected in this workbook
  529. invalid names were detected in this workbook
  530. Creating a Separate Chart for Each Row of Data
  531. Macro commands to assign colors to each line in an Excel chart.
  532. negative number scatter plot
  533. Percentage
  534. excel "no data" labeling in bar graph
  535. Expandable data range for a chart
  536. Data label above columns??
  537. Chart to display multiple variables in 2 different coloumns
  538. How do I fit a sigmoidal curve to data on a chart?
  539. 2003 Chart not displaying properly in 2007
  540. text on speadsheet, converted to % value in chart
  541. Volatile source data range
  542. Force scale to start at zero
  543. Excel 2003 Charts slow to refresh
  544. Print Problems Excel 2003
  545. Can I set up an area chart in Excel with stepped changes?
  546. Graphing Large Amounts of Data
  547. Changing font style/size/color/etc for multiple series in a chart?
  548. Excel 2007 Issue
  549. "thermometer" type chart
  550. SeriesCollection - Incorrect ColorIndex Assigned to Chart
  551. Charting blanks as spaces
  552. x axis custom scale
  553. Stacked column chart narrow bars wanted
  554. Making a drop down control to choose a data series
  555. Extra Dates
  556. Linear time axis on line chart
  557. Formatting pivot chart axis labels for dates
  558. Marginal Abatement Cost - Creating a column chart
  559. 2nd axis plotting incorrectly - is there a chart size limit?
  560. Stacked Column Chart
  561. TURN $6 INTO $6000 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  562. cells
  563. How can i change chart data point format based on value?
  564. Problems with XY-Scatter
  565. trying to create histogram, but excel shuts down
  566. can't print data labels - on screen but don't print out
  567. Plotting multiple Y column data versus single X column in Excel 20
  568. How do I set end-of-range to #rows from beginning
  569. how do I display 2 secondary Y axis' side by side?
  570. Time and Percentage Graph.
  571. formatting of charts changes when copying from excel 2000 to 200.
  572. Waterfall chart difficulties
  573. Double click on chart column to get another chart
  574. Printing Charts to Adobe
  575. How do I specify a constant Y-value for an X-series
  576. Create a bar graph with three sets of labels
  577. Heat Map
  578. How do I create a triangular graph/ternary plot?
  579. Default values
  580. Automation of change of data range
  581. Removing Points from Chart.
  582. getpivotdata in excel 2007
  583. extracting data touching trendline
  584. Error 1004: Unable to get the axis property
  585. Change Y-axis tick labels to text, possible?
  586. Excel 2007 chart help
  587. swapping axis'
  588. axes values where lines cross
  589. Data to Chart Question/How-to
  590. Selective Graphing
  591. Adding new graph markers
  592. Graph links to copied sheet
  593. why do my column charts disappear
  594. why do my column charts disappear
  595. How to set up stacked bar charts with 2 axis?
  596. Inverse colors in bar chart
  597. Hiding zero values in charts
  598. Greek Letter as a Text String
  599. Customised Axis Values
  600. Want make chart express Inventory value
  601. Excel-Powerpoint
  602. weighted trendline
  603. How do I duplicate background, bar colors, etc. to other charts?
  604. chart sizing
  605. template to follow investments
  606. How to control aspect ratio of X,Y axes?
  607. multiple charts on one sheet
  608. Best fit data from a best fit curve?
  609. Excel 2007 default location
  610. GOT IT
  611. Trying to change x-axis date range
  612. I don't want to graph "null" values?
  613. limitation of dynamic charting technique
  614. Printing chart - x-axis title cut off
  615. Increasing width of columns in column chart
  616. Excel chokes when printing multiple charts per page
  617. Excel 2007 problem with bar charts
  618. Excel 2003 Charts - action settings & animation
  619. Moving Average Trendline
  620. Deleting part of X-axis range
  621. Adjust horizontal axis to match data
  622. Adjust horizontal axis to match data
  623. choose a specific color for my chart
  624. How to add #N/A & a value?
  625. how can an empty cell equate to non-plot point rather than zero?
  626. Move x axis to the top of a 3D horizontal bar chart
  627. Excel/ PPT linking question
  628. source data needs to be updated weekly
  629. drop menu for charts
  630. Data from 3 different sheets in the same workbook
  631. Excel 2007 stacked column charts
  632. Shadow Chart
  633. full sheet charts not visible
  634. Double side-by-side bars and 2 y axis
  635. Current date (i.e., today()) in Chart Title
  636. Projects and Stage Chart
  637. Creating a mix of column and scatter chart on one chart.
  638. Complicated question re: adding extra horizontal lines
  639. HOW DO i CREATE 3 PIE CHARTS SIDE BY SIDE- FOR 3 SERIES OF FIGURES
  640. Show and hide a embedded chart?
  641. Link embedded chart to a commandbutton?
  642. Charting depending on criteria & data series name as a column val
  643. Initially creating a chart
  644. Excel 2007 How to change width of stacked columns
  645. default colors in Histogram chart
  646. Multiple Colors and/or Patterns in the Same Line
  647. Log scale and minor gridline labels
  649. Excel 2007: Stacked column chart with white data labels
  650. plot
  651. linking spreadsheet to graph
  652. Sample Size as Series Data Label
  653. Re: Excel Pivot Chart
  654. automatic updating in chart
  655. Can't edit charts
  656. Baseball chart
  657. Re: Need to fit a trendline to a Negative Exponential set of data
  658. Two Data Sets: Stacked Column Chart
  659. Need an Idea on Arranging Data for a Chart
  660. Chart in time phase
  661. automatic updating
  662. Combining different charts on a single chart
  663. Changing the data label position below the chart axis.
  664. How to use non-contiguous cells for horizontal axis?
  665. Coordinate secondary y axis to primary y axis
  666. Excel - Stock Chart questions
  667. How do I link data workbooks to a create a graph?
  668. Which 'event' to run pivot chart formatting code on file open?
  669. Chart with VB programming?
  670. Swap values in a stacked bar pivot chart
  671. How do I bridge the gaps in data in (XL 2007) Area Chart
  672. How does one make a scatter plot where x or y data are blank?
  673. Non-number value in Charts
  674. Graphs: 2 Lines on secondary Y-axis?
  675. 3 graphs in 1?
  676. Clustered Stacked Chart
  677. Month as Axis entry
  678. Trend Formula
  679. Chart is only showing every other month
  680. Sorting
  681. Re-Show chart data
  682. Axis title
  683. Axis title
  684. Line graphs where data comes from formulas.
  685. Line chart with date range as X axis.
  686. Pivot charts in 2007 vs 200x
  687. Stacked Column Chart Data Label Connector Lines
  688. Include line chart in 3 d bar chart
  689. Make your chart more effective
  690. Horizonal bar chart with secondary axis problem
  691. Stacked Bar chart
  692. Curve Graphing
  693. Pivot Tables and Graphs (charts)
  694. Chart percentage display needs to be neater
  695. Bar chart question?
  696. 2 stacked, one discrete
  697. Progressive chart
  698. Arrows don't snap vertical or horizontal
  699. Pivot table chart
  700. Force charts to refresh?
  701. Trendline Percent
  702. Bar chart asisstance - year to date sales
  703. Pivot chart series label
  704. How to set scale of y axis for time
  705. How do I disable "Plot visible cells only" when it is greyed out?
  706. Create a bar chart from a list?
  707. plot points
  708. bubble charts from an excel cube function table that randomly fail
  709. Stacked Line Chart
  710. Simple ( I thought) X Y Axis point plotting
  711. Cannot insert any chart in Excel 2007
  712. how to send e-mail, I could not find SENT to click
  713. bar chart with dates on the x-axis
  714. Excel 2007 Chart creation
  715. different y-axis auto scaling...
  716. y-axis auto scaling...
  717. i need to setup an office work schedule grid for 7 employees
  718. 2709 point limit in Excel 2007 scatter plot
  719. Line Chart
  720. Excel 2007 Chart creation
  721. Making a graph with easily changed dates
  722. Bug in Excel 2007 SP2 charting
  723. Excel: How automatically read coefficients from polynomial fit?
  724. Expanding y-axis in bar-chart
  725. Formating Charts 2007
  726. ListBox Values got Chunked o Chopped - Please Help
  727. How do i plot two series of data both in accending order on a line
  728. Drawing points on a three colored chart region
  729. Drawing points on a three colored chart region
  730. 3D histogram?
  731. Data Labels - I Only Want One
  732. Chart Formats Change When Copied or Reopened
  733. Dynamic charts in 2007
  734. how to put certain items together
  735. Why is the graph invisible when I move it to a "new sheet"?
  736. Unwanted fills on lines in Office 2007 charts
  737. Need inserted lines to print in correct position on Excel graphs
  738. Can Line Chart Overlaps be Highlighted?
  739. How to protect 2. axis in an Excel Chart to stay if data changes
  740. Changing y axis labels
  741. Excel Not Saving Charts
  742. how to
  743. Excel graph where series-label is a part of the data
  744. Y axis data point alignment with x axis dates
  745. auto-resize textboxes in charts
  746. conditional formatting of columns in a column chart
  747. graph based on the city i select in a particular cell
  748. Logarithmic Scale for the X-Axis
  749. Conditional columnar graph
  750. X-Axis word wrap
  751. Display a chart based on cell value
  752. how do i merge two pipe charts to depict change
  753. data range referrences
  754. Angling Label Text on a Chart
  755. Which type of graphic should I use?
  756. Excel found unreadable content in 'stock.chart.object.xlsm'
  757. vertically stack scatter graphs
  758. Template workbook forgets dates for x axis - reverts to 01/01/1900
  759. Superimpose one Pipeline chart over another
  760. 10 Bed Risers
  761. Different widths for each column in a 100% stacked column chart
  762. Change area to bar and bar to area
  763. Chart help on a not so typical spread sheet
  764. Plotting Multiple Values per System in Chart
  765. Excel 2007: Line where a gap should be, but only when plotting on ahorizontal date axis
  766. How can I add time trends to a chart?
  767. Floating Charts
  768. PIVOT CHART 2007
  769. PIVOT CHART LABELS
  770. source data with two decimal points?
  771. Dual Bar Chart
  772. Chart to display zeroes values
  773. How to create a Textbox in a standalone Excel 2007 chart using mac
  774. Threshold Line Across Chart
  775. Nested Data Axis Labels
  776. Stop-action charts
  777. Hdtv Receiver Tuner
  778. Editing secondary x-axis
  779. Superimpose one tornado chart over another
  780. Line Graphs
  781. Feet and Inches
  782. Feet and Inches
  783. Feet and Inches
  784. Sharp Aquos Hdtv
  785. Canon Powershot S5 Is Camera
  786. Canon Powershot G9 Digital Camera
  787. Sine trendline in scatter?
  788. Missing Component (Converter)
  789. After updating to Excel 07, I can no longer view full page charts
  790. write graph series using formulas
  791. Acer Aspire Parts
  792. Acer Aspire Tk-55 Laptop
  793. Base Lines
  794. scatter chart won't accept primary axis
  795. New Chart in Excel 2007 is NOT showed unless preview
  796. How do I combine stacked and clustered chart types?
  797. Suppress higher values in y-axis
  798. level line
  799. How do I add a base to a graph in Excel?
  800. Graph formatting lines
  801. Chart looses format everytime I open the file
  802. Advanced Excel Conference - Atlantic City - June 17 to 18
  803. line chart using one column as x axis, another column as y axis?
  804. Line Chart Excel 2007
  805. Selelct chart with keyboard only
  806. Month End Date Ticks
  807. Step chart combine column chart
  808. x-axis dates
  809. Insert two points horizontal
  810. Pivot Tables & changing data
  811. Pie chart-remove series w/out changing percent in pie
  812. Missing Data Point Labels
  813. Plot Area shrinks
  814. Date range in x axis
  815. How can I show/hide plots in a chart?
  816. Column chart with different column widths
  817. how to remove dotted line with words chart area from around chart
  818. publishing Excel 2007 charts
  819. How do I set up annual "tick" marks on the horizontal axis?
  820. How do I copy a graph that I want to modify in powerpoint?
  821. Stop Charts from Rendering
  822. Stacked bars with textlegends in each stacked bar
  823. Stacked Column Chart Challenge
  824. Change Horizontal Axis Labels
  825. Chart Bars
  826. invisible chart
  827. Chart/Graph to show 3 pieces of information
  828. Charting concatenated columns of data (from different dates)?
  829. secondary axis chart
  830. 0.4677629 I Have An Interest ... 0.9484228
  831. How to create a chart based on color percentage?
  832. Series - one value
  833. Equation of a straight line on excel
  834. unresponsive Excel 2007 sp2 - Charts w/ 2 ordinates
  835. Data Series Label Positioning
  836. Chart sheet in Excel 2007
  837. How to change line chart color based on condition like + and -.
  838. Can't copy the whole bar chart with Block Arrows over the last cou
  839. linear charting with zeros
  840. No tab for error bars in Excel 2007
  841. typo
  842. Charting
  843. Point mode in Edit data series
  844. any kenken puzzle forms available?
  845. 2 Y Axes: Lines and a Stacked Column
  846. shrinked Y-axes
  847. Cannot change data source for copied charts
  848. Line Graphs in Excel 2007 ???
  849. Position vertical axis
  850. how do i extract the formula from a trendline in Excel?
  851. Dates display inconsistent in MS Excel 2007
  852. A very simple graph gives me headache!!
  853. plot schedule-type data in graph, date and times as x & y axes
  854. hide the 'drop page fields here' from a pivotchart
  855. Conditionally Format Data Points in Line Chart
  856. Help - Pivot Chart
  857. Pivot charts formatting
  858. Changing legend Text
  859. 2007 Excel Workbook multiple worksheets I want 1 chart
  860. Entering Dates
  861. Find the First Digit in a Text String
  862. Changing angle of trend line.
  863. Excel Chart Display Order
  864. Excel 2007 - Graphs Move
  865. Filtered Pivot Chart
  866. i need to create a pie graph
  867. Excel not responding
  868. scales on surface / contour charts
  869. Vertical Axis
  870. chart printing
  871. How can I change Format Axis Scale Units of a chart ?
  872. Change Value axis to category axis
  873. CHANGING LEGEND TEXT
  874. How can I print two charts on the same page in Excel 07?
  875. Log Scale Units
  876. Combination chart
  877. COLLAPSIBLE ORGAIZATIONAL CHART
  878. horizontal axis labels
  879. Graph moved from Excel to Word
  880. How do I align a data table with the corresponding data?
  881. Display Horizontal and Vertical Line In Area Chart (Excel 2007)
  882. Charting from Access - challenge
  883. Charting in Access-challenge
  884. Charts - Setting Data Area as a Variable
  885. Graph with stepped increases or decreases
  886. graph one minus graph 2
  887. How do I display latest value in chart in the legend w formula?
  888. Open XL - A Powerful Excel Addin
  889. Excel: using data labels as markers
  890. changing area color based on line value
  891. date axis change bug???
  892. excel language
  893. Plotting data points on 2 axis
  894. Dispatch column to 3 chart lines
  895. Charts
  896. Charts in Excel do not print, why?
  897. Data Sheet to Text Box
  898. How to make value on Horizontal line change
  899. X-Axis Units Disappear in Stacked Area Chart (Excel 2007)
  900. Can you create charts for non-adjacent columns of data in XL2007?
  901. Customise error bars on individual bars in a bar chart 2007
  902. Change data series layout
  903. Excel 2007: Lines not displaying on Scatter Plots
  904. Excel 2007: Lines not displaying on Scatter Plots
  905. Excel 2007: Lines not displayed on Scatter Plot
  906. Dates in Charts
  907. How do you make a chart with right angles only?
  908. bar chart
  909. How to permanently change automatic color assignments in a pivot .
  910. Label lines disappear when I copy to Powerpoint
  911. connecting bar graphs
  912. Chart column width
  913. Excel 2007
  914. How to change and set the data range and increments in stcked char
  915. Line-- Column charts
  916. Best version of HEXcel?
  917. How do I automatiicaly redefinie Source data range for a chart?
  918. How do you put a line of best fit on a graph?
  919. linear trend lines do not appear gaps in data
  920. Sort/re-order a stacked bar chart
  921. Eliminate "white space" at edge of area chart data series
  922. Combination Bar charts
  923. text box on a chart can't be copied
  924. Invalid references in a formula message when creating a chart
  925. DataLabel.Font.ColorIndex vs DataLabel.Text (Private Sub does not work in excel 2003)
  926. Dynamic Vertical axis in a chart
  927. range bar chart
  928. Printing linked charts
  929. Pipeline Chart/Stacked Chart
  930. error bars in VBA excel 2007 macro
  931. Creating Pie Chart
  932. How can I extract the XValues Formual String
  933. Merge 3 Xls worksheets updates into master xls
  934. question on horizontal line on chart
  935. Need your expertise in creating this pie chart
  936. Move Data Series Manually
  937. error bars on bar chart in Excel 2007
  938. Chart size
  939. data labels on charts
  940. Dynamic source data based on Today
  941. Vertical lines in Excel Chart
  942. For "Marker Line Style" see Point.Format.Line.Weight
  943. Need Help at the earliest in Pie charts
  944. Pie Chart that Shows Values instead of Percentages
  945. Multiple project timelines in one graph
  946. Format Axis
  947. EXCEL 2007 CHART REFRESH WHILE MACRO IS RUNNING
  948. Pie Chart and percentages
  949. Built in excel 2007 formats via VBA
  950. Cannot change Series references
  951. Cannot change title of second chart
  952. Chart macro
  953. Macros behind charts
  954. Add multiple categories to horizontal axis in chart
  955. Combination bar/stacked charts
  956. VIF
  957. how do I add a goal line for a bar chart?
  958. converting Excel 2007 Charts to PDF - Display issue
  959. Automate chart X-axis/data
  960. Line chart - time series - category axis date format (2007 VBA)
  961. Excel Bar Graph Questions - Advanced
  962. gauge charts and dashboards
  963. Gap Chart
  964. Excel 2007 Chart auto update not working
  965. How do I creat a P-Chart in Excel?
  966. Pivot Chart - X-axis labels when adding data
  967. Graphical co-ordinates format data label (with brackets) for chart
  968. Charts change the place
  969. Logarithmic trendlines
  970. Macro to upate the charts automatically
  971. 2nd Vertical Axis and line graph
  972. Can I make a "tab name" the "chart title"? (question on this)
  973. create a graph using bottles instead of a bar chart
  974. How do I copy a chart made in Excel to Powerpoint?
  975. Excel charts data labels
  976. can you create a dynamic chart in an xlt templet
  977. Plot a time series on the x-axis and categories on the y-axis
  978. Suppres Zero or empty Cell value in a line graph
  979. chart without figures
  980. Need to create a comparative scatter plot of several items
  981. Different labeling formats in chart
  982. Weird chart window size problem in XL07
  983. 45 Firmware Drivers R4 Dsi. R4i Dsi 76243
  984. 78 R4i Dsi, Drivers Firmware, R4 Dsi nintendo Dsi 19942
  985. Excel Chart and Data to PPT
  986. How do I create a polar plot in Excel?
  987. 2007 move axis label & add zero line
  988. pie chart with text data
  989. Stop excel changing chart axes labels when letters are repeated
  990. How to create a chart that compares monthly data with an average
  991. Can't edit moved chart
  992. Can I paste a chart from Excel into a powerpoint slide "Placeholde
  993. Data point coordinate offset in embedded chart
  994. Adding an average line to a chart
  995. Scaling axis
  996. Scrolling differences b/w Excel 97-2003 and new Excel07
  997. I need help in creating a chart
  998. Using Text in the y-axis of a line graph
  999. Graphing Text: Pass or Fail
  1000. run macro automatically when user changes the data poit in Pivot c