PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  [14] 15 |

  1. Excel graphs: window size of yy axis title
  2. How can i change the font in Legend box in excel to superscript, n
  3. format data series
  4. RE: How can i change the font in Legend box in excel to superscript, n
  5. Hide the data label for a data table in a chart
  6. text label on scale
  7. Seasonal factor graph
  8. Graph different markers
  9. Create shadow effect on with chart
  10. Multiple charts
  11. How to positionne DataLabel on top of a point ?
  12. Bar charts with a differing starting point
  13. How to format elapsed time for swimming scores
  14. Creating a new chart- why Set NewChart = Charts.Add doesn't work?
  15. q-q plots
  16. Is there a way to have the plotted area of an excel graph to have.
  17. Bar Graph with unique column labels
  18. how to create a Lineweaver-Burke graph in Excel
  19. Displaying MS Excel Chart control in ASP.NET Application
  20. Custom Value Axis
  21. Scatter plot - macro OK - VB 6 not OK
  22. Chart Point Analysis
  23. how to change range for dynamic chart in excel 2000 with button?
  24. Automating chart with groups.
  25. Excel 2003 Charts
  26. Custom data labels on a scatter plot
  27. How do I make a custom category axis?
  28. Excel Solver for Curve Fit
  29. Excel 2003- how do I keep the pattern formatting on a pivot chart?
  30. finding the value of a point on chart
  31. axis value extension
  32. create a pie chart
  33. How can I prevent y-axis title from truncating in Excel charts (o.
  34. [Help] How to merge two charts?
  35. 3D column chart with plane / surface added
  36. Distribution Chart
  37. 3D surface add-in tool
  38. Looking for help with EXCEL?
  39. How do I change the category axis number formatting in a Pivot Ch.
  40. combination clustered column and stacked bar chart
  41. Bar charts with negative values and label position
  42. office xp excel drawn line gone
  43. extracting comments in a cell and making these part of the Chart .
  44. Chart Type toolbutton instead of Chart Wizard
  45. How do I measure area under a line chart drawn in Excel file?
  46. How do I set Line chart y Axis variable X axis value?
  47. How do I add an additional X axis in a chart
  48. scroll bar on chart disappears
  49. Two charttype on chart
  50. radar chart & labels
  51. Charting data points and show a target range on the same chart.
  52. funnel chart
  53. How do I make the lines "smooth" in my 3-d pie chart?
  54. how do I create a cluster chart?
  55. SETTING AXIS TITLE
  56. Display Cell Data in titles/Text Boxes on Charts
  57. Copy CHarts using a MACRO
  58. How to not plot blanks
  59. Excel graph column and two lines. Help
  60. Pivot Chart based on a pivot table changes
  61. Please keep me from getting fired! file locked
  62. Allow clustered AND stacked bars on the same chart - compare valu.
  63. How can i get the MAX value for the Y and X axes ?
  64. Changing Secondary axis value units
  65. I want to draw a line through the columns of a chart, plot the o.
  66. Floating Bar chart with multiple series
  67. how to calculate years, months by using one formula
  68. How do I draw a line of best fit?
  69. How do I draw a line of best fit?
  70. chart data from same cell on multiple sheets
  71. Excel boxplot
  72. pie chart question.....
  73. Error bars for a single data point not whole series
  74. How to lock combination chart in pivot chart?
  75. Global changes to links
  76. add data labels in charts with tools (dynamically)
  77. Line chart with more than 65535 data values
  78. Text box in scatter graph
  79. In a chart how do I make the bars bigger?
  80. How do I Plot Data Interactively in Excel
  81. Dynamic series range from AutoFilter
  82. How can you place a Waterline level on a Chart?
  83. Counting datapoints/records in time interval
  84. Skip some columns when creating a chart
  85. y-axis labels
  86. Chart Legend
  87. Multivari Chart
  88. How do I hide 0 values in line charts
  89. How do I hide 0 values in line charts
  90. scatter plot & label for a data point
  91. Scatter Charts
  92. Different width of columns (series) in clustered charts
  93. How do I change the size of Value Axis Title box for an Excel Cha.
  94. insert data into chart
  95. How do I format cells from numerical dates to text month in a dif.
  96. Create new series (on the same chart) for every change of values in a combobox
  97. How do I create a timeline using people and their years of birth .
  98. scatterplot of data with gaps
  99. help with charting in excel
  100. How do I put multiple graphs on one axis?
  101. No Subject
  102. How can I minimalize the difference between extreme values on a c.
  103. How do I show data on side by side plots within the same graph ra.
  104. Update Chart data Range with VBA
  105. watermarking charts
  106. copying excel graph & data table.
  107. A stacked, clustered bar graph?
  108. Can I insert multiple scales on the Y axis of a single XY graph?
  109. PROBLEMS WITH DISPLAY EQUATIONS ON CHART
  110. PROBLEMS WITH DISPLAY EQUATIONS ON CHART
  111. LANGUAGE BAR
  112. new hosting for me
  113. Keep Pivot Table custom chart type
  114. I would like to see a Graph in X-Y. This was available in 123 for.
  115. Column Charts - stacked and grouped
  116. chart data line in two colors
  117. Plotting blank cells that have functions in them.
  118. How to chart start and stop times
  119. Pivot Table chart field buttons
  120. how do i work out what price to charge
  121. Blanks chart as zeros
  122. Excel Charts
  123. can you hide rows with a formula?
  124. Graphing Linear Equations
  125. How do I show the maximum point on a scatterplot chart?
  126. custom format
  127. How to plot this????
  128. scatter plots and "label" as ("X" value1, value2)
  129. Bar Chart
  130. Three items, column and line chart
  131. Time scale axis should be available in PivotChart Report.
  132. Time scale axis should be available in PivotChart Report.
  133. Creating a graphic from worksheet's data: like a "progress" thermo
  134. Problem with series when charting from a pivot table
  135. RE: Locking gridlines to be square - axes to same scale ?
  136. help for pyramid
  137. WHAT DO I MICROSOFT EXCEL IN THE RIGTH TO LEFT
  138. How do I increase the of significant digits given in the slope i.
  139. Proportional x and y axi
  140. How do you create a complicated pivot table graph?
  141. Excel 2003 charting circular or spherical coordinates
  142. Axis size/scale
  143. Y-axis label Bug
  144. Excel 2000 Scatter Chart cannot use data labels
  145. creating a chart from multiple files
  146. Copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint
  147. Create a new chart for every change of values in a combobox
  148. Re: Logarithmic Trendlines in Excel
  149. Column A in Excel
  150. How do I make a water mark on an excel spreadsheet?
  151. Re: xl97 Custom Built in Button greyed out
  152. how do i label the axis?
  153. trendlines
  154. How do I hide data labels in a pie chart that have a value of 0?
  155. graphical problems
  156. How can I create a stacked bar chart with 3 bars grouped together.
  157. Changing Periodicity in a Chart
  158. Need to display 4 sets of data on one x-axis with 4 repeating y a.
  159. adding new month to chart
  160. How do I copy an Excel chart with added text boxes into Word or P.
  161. Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
  162. How to rename autoshapes on a worksheet
  163. Can I create other coordinative system then those proposed by exce
  164. How can I add values from several worksheets in a line chart seri.
  165. can excel draw a chart in a coordinate plane
  166. real time charting....
  167. why is the y-axis label in the Excel graph always messed up?
  168. Charts' titles and labels - Font size
  169. How to change Series order in a Combination Chart?
  170. Changing Y axis scale
  171. need help updating chart (series in dynamic range)
  172. How to carry over conditional format colors to a chart
  173. "Bring to Front" Data Labels?
  174. Creating Charts using COM
  175. Not plotting blank cells with formulas until number appears
  176. Align Clustered Column Chart Category Axis Labels
  177. RE: Combo charts: stack bar with target line
  178. Help on producing a Probability Density Function please!
  179. Need to keep record of telephone conversions as in sales
  180. Why are Excel 2003 chart arrows and lines invisible with little c.
  181. Is there a way of attaching data labels from a text range to dat.
  182. Data Table - Graph Links Breaking!!!
  183. selecting multiple cells with ctrl key
  184. variable range automation
  185. axis break graphing in excel
  186. Linearized data relationships and axes labels
  187. Can I plot in excel the last entries of database automatically????
  188. how do I change the gray letters on the top and of an excel works.
  189. Scroll Bar maximum value
  190. I am unable to edit a comment in excel
  191. How do I determine statistical relationship between two series
  192. Moving labels in a scatter plot
  193. Dynamically chart active row
  194. Find and replace data in an Excel chart object
  195. Unavailable Options in Excel
  196. How do I create a pointer chart, like a speedometer?
  197. PIE CHART EXPERT HELP REQUIRED
  198. VBA Wildcards - HELP!
  199. disappeared trendline
  200. Default Line Weight in Excel
  201. how can i produce regional maps with demographic data using excel.
  202. How can i change the default line weight in an excel chart
  203. How can i change the default line weight in an excel chart
  204. Progress YTD
  205. Charting Multiple Series?
  206. How do you insert a scale break on the y-axis in Excel?
  207. change the color of points in 3D surface chart using VBA
  208. Zero Values in a Pie Chart
  209. Convert data from a table to a chart?
  210. How do I make the Y axis in an excel chart the category axis?
  211. How do I change x axis values in a line chart?
  212. setting gridlines in VBA?
  213. Negative numbers on X axis
  214. How can I set margins for headers on charts. The margin option ap.
  215. In Excel 2003, how do I create a population map?
  216. Help Plotting Cartesian Coordinates
  217. How to add a second axis to a chart?
  218. a question regarding dynamic ranges and charts
  219. series graph -- one series being added to another series
  220. How do I create a "backwards" chart
  221. How do I change a data series from bars to lines in an Excel char.
  222. Scatter Chart Axis as text in C# Web appl
  223. Pie Chart format
  224. XY chart with 2 Y-axis
  225. Chart, Series delete event
  226. Chart, series delete event over context menue
  227. How do I set the range of a trend line in Excel?
  228. how to summarize and chart raw data
  229. Chart values from several worksheets
  230. Label columns in column charts
  231. How do I change background colors between secondary y axis lines?
  232. Custom Chart: Stacked Bar & Line
  233. How do I add column A data labels to a scatter of columns B and C?
  234. Program line when charting variances?
  235. Need specific tick marks on Y axis
  236. Placing bubbles
  237. ho to change in the bubble chart the bubble position and size
  238. Charts and "global" changes
  239. setting gridlines in c++?
  240. getting rid of zero values in a column
  241. percentage not active?!
  242. Another question for Jon
  243. Alignment of Multiple-Level Category Labels Not Possible?
  244. Can't Set XValues for Surface Chart
  245. ?make a combo chart with 1 stacked bar and 1 not stacked, + show t
  246. X axis months are truncated??
  247. Pivot Table Report
  248. How do i calculate a 50 moving averager?
  249. Jon - come back
  250. Excel resizing Graphs
  251. Automatic Graph generation by series
  252. Axes Breaks with Excel??
  253. tornado charts
  254. series address
  255. XY Scatter Map with Test Labels
  256. How do I shade the space between two data series in Excel?
  257. resize chart on copyo
  258. Why is a logarithmic not always an option under trendline type?
  259. How do I eliminate duplicate values on y axis of an Excel chart?
  260. Excel should have an open/close high/low chart for stock market u.
  261. 3-D Scatter (XYZ) Chart in Office 2003?
  262. VBA to change size of data labels?
  263. Using Excel or Access for relationship webs
  264. Monthly charts do not retail formula row/column
  265. Data markers in a stacked chart will not sit side by side by month
  266. Data markers in a stacked chart will not sit side by side by month
  267. Creating point and figure charts in Excel
  268. I AM TRYING TO ADD INFO TO THE CATAGORY AXIS BUT IT WONT LET ME C.
  269. charts
  270. Line Weight choices
  271. Need some assistance
  272. Add a line in a chart....help...
  273. Varying column width in a column chart
  274. Can I make a Cladogram using microsoft Excel?
  275. Charts
  276. Adding more source data to existing scatter plot
  277. Where can I find a 2006 Business Calendar template?
  278. Sliding dates on a graph?
  279. Create a custom chart, two stacked bars/month w/ two axes?
  280. Publishing a chart to a web page
  281. x axis
  282. Multiple worksheet chart
  283. Adding x axis labels
  284. creating a chart with auto fillin of missing date points?
  285. Colour Grouping of Columns
  286. How to do a graph that shows a US map, where size/height of state.
  287. trendlines for two phases
  288. Does anyone have a template or spreadsheet with a Quadrant Chart?
  289. Prevent non-numerical data (e.g. text) from plotting on a chart
  290. I want the bar chart with customer selected colors, green color f.
  291. How do you use tallying in excel??
  292. trendline equation extract
  293. Can I create a form to run off of info saved on Excel 97?
  294. How can I make category axe logarithmic in Exel?
  295. Scatter Chart Axis as text C#
  296. Plot 2 variables on Y axis
  297. Save As to HTML and auto-refresh
  298. Getting data labels right....
  299. Show quarters and years on x axis of a chart
  300. Family Chores List ??? any ideas
  301. Scaled Chart Axes
  302. Problem with pasting a chart into Word
  303. How do I resize a chart in Excel after the chart has been saved...
  304. > 12 series displayed, or better way?
  305. Creating custom chart legen pallettes/styles symbols
  306. Graph by Minute
  307. How do I get my data labels on a pivot chart to retain their form.
  308. formula for defining axis maximum and increments
  309. Do not display Zero values
  310. Clip art used appears on screen but does not print
  311. Dynamic Chart/How to
  312. How do I create a Bell Curve Graph in Excel
  313. How do I change column into lines on a Line-Column chart?
  314. Stock High-Low-Close Chart
  315. creating chart with 2 stacked columns and 2 lines
  316. Can't create dynamic charts
  317. Is there an expense report template I can download?
  318. Changing the color of a Series Collection using visual basic?
  319. restore excel file to earlier saved
  320. How to display chart with three bars and one line?
  321. Burn-down chart
  322. Can I change legend keys to rectangular instead of square in exce.
  323. Template for graphing algebra inequalities and easy to shade the .
  324. chart conversion
  325. Excel 2002 chart does not update when worksheet data changes
  326. Hard bar (or maybe other) graph
  327. Can Excel calculate area for 3-D surface charts?
  328. Need help determining Chart Type
  329. Re: Timeline Chart?
  330. Overlay charts
  331. How can I get different templates for chart background colours
  332. every second column
  333. Logarithms
  334. Numeric format in 3D graph legend
  335. want to make a bubble graph with 20 bubbles and gradient coloring.
  336. how do i plot a rose diagram to show frequency of wind direction
  337. Picture > Organization chart
  338. Best fit lines
  339. How do I change all chart colors to black and white?
  340. how do I get the x-axis to plot values rather than categories in .
  341. Create a Chart with Values from Array AND NOT from Ranges
  342. Bar chart & Category (x) axis labels
  343. Bar chart & Category (x) axis labels
  344. Logarithm scaling for charts
  345. Ellipses in scatter plots
  346. REPOST: How can I make the graph omit blank cells in the data set?
  347. How can I make the graph omit blank cells in the data set?
  348. How do Bar chart where Bar colour changes with different data Valu
  349. Map of Europe & Airports
  350. Capture the legend title. Help
  351. Simultaneously Formatting Charts
  352. Updating charts in Excel
  353. Mixed Data Handling
  354. host hospedagem profissional por 2,99 ao mês
  355. Problem adding Series XValues to Chart using VBA
  356. Stacked column and column combo chart
  357. help in creating charts of vehicle data
  358. Scientific Notation when graphing
  359. Make it more simple or intuitive to do simple things
  360. re-arranging sets of data for plotting
  361. Explain Pivot tables & charts
  362. Y-Bars for Columns in a series
  363. Area under the graph
  364. charts....x and y axis
  365. how do I create a quadrant chart in Excel or PowerPoint?
  366. plotting graphs
  367. How do I print a worksheet with embedded charts?
  368. How do I add a limit line to a chart, so I can see where a data p.
  369. Copying charts from workbook to workbook
  370. Unstacking a series of data on a 3-D chart
  371. Some charts don't show
  372. how to shrink a region (because of a maverick)
  373. How do i "bring to front" bubbles in excel bubble charts which ar.
  374. copying workbooks with charts and changing data
  375. Copied Charts
  376. y-axis moves from the left hand side to the right hand side!
  377. Source Data - Series Tab
  378. how do I graph asymptotes in Excel
  379. I can not set transparency into chart
  380. how do i draw a textbox on chart and copy onto word?
  381. Creating a chart with subtotals
  382. Formatting lines between data points in a line chart
  383. I can not change the scale settings on a scatter plot.
  384. creating drop down lists
  385. Pivot Table "Filtering"
  386. How do I eliminate non-used dates (weekends) from a chart?
  387. Office Chart 10.0 on Windows Forms(.NET)
  388. Free Tool Marimekko Charts?
  389. Column & Line Charts
  390. How do I make a nomogram in Excel?
  391. Setting Series data in VBA
  392. PivotChart Data Field - can it be value?
  393. overcoming zero values in line graph
  394. How to add series with VBA?
  395. Linking Charts
  396. I'm trying to get a custom graph in Excel
  397. How do I make a 3 d graph using depth in Ft., a N-S direction in .
  398. Excel - Rendering ASCII via ASP/JScript
  399. Chart data range
  400. Unable to access GridLines in Microsoft Graph Object [URGENT]
  401. Alternatives for Excel for charting dated time-series?
  402. Pivot Table (Running averages)
  403. Creating a line graph from 2 pivot tables?
  404. in charting, how do i select data ranges from multiple sheets, sa.
  405. linking/updating two files for charting
  406. Can links between Excel 2003 Pivot Charts and their pivot table b.
  407. Labels in Bubble Graph
  408. Multi- charts
  409. No void value skipped by graphic chart
  410. printing in excel
  411. Trendline formatting doesn't print or preview properly!?
  412. Removing specific data from a bar chart
  413. How do I put Excel data into a US map format?
  414. In excel scatter plot with 2 series, how do I connect xy coordinat
  415. Sizing handles on my chart titles don't work!
  416. The 'sizing handles' on the axis titles don't work!!
  417. Chart Macro
  418. How do I create a boxplot using StatPlus with an unequal number o.
  419. Move x axis label
  420. Comparing incomparable
  421. How to create a chart with two X value columns
  422. problems with plotting "no data"
  423. 3-D Chart
  424. Gantt chart with labels
  425. Custom charting - Stacked charting with a line
  426. How do I change the scale of the catagory axis?
  427. numbers above dates on x axis
  428. Marcowarnings when pasting chartobjects to powerpoint
  429. Splitting Y-Axis into 2 for a line chart
  430. Copy multiple charts from Excel to Power Point
  431. Is there a formula result that will not appear on a chart
  432. Remove Legend Series
  433. Two bars for a Chart with a Secondary Axis
  434. radar chart
  435. Powerpoint
  436. Line /Column Charts
  437. how can I automatically put labels in a scatter graph (.xls) ?
  438. Re: change series color in Excel VB
  439. chart as a watermark
  440. new at this - please help!
  441. lines/bar chart- on max valued bar, change color
  442. Three line charts on same chart
  443. Naming a chart object
  444. Retaining user-defined chart settings when emailing document
  445. Save excel chart
  446. Matrix
  447. How do I graph a quarterly time-series in Excel?
  448. Stacked Pie Charts
  449. how to add data points to a scatter plot with trend line
  450. Line Column on 2 axes that shows stacked colums
  451. How do I create a line graph with x- y axis?
  452. line chart displays wrong values
  453. Textboxes and "Paste as picture"
  454. Displaying symbols in charted data tables
  455. Displaying symbols in charts with tables
  456. Time "and" Date for data points
  457. How can I alter the size of the text box in an Excel
  458. Don't won't charts to display Zeroes
  459. superscript text in legend
  460. Forcing 'XValues' to the bottom
  461. 3d charting
  462. Chart REALLY needs to support more than 255 data series
  463. Money for life
  464. Chart area
  465. How do i calculate the area under my graph?
  466. Pivot Table unable to Include Hidden Items In Subtotals
  467. semilog graph paper
  468. how do i add a z or third axis to my chart?
  469. excel file size
  470. How do I show negative numbers on a stacked graph
  471. Variable column width
  472. Plotting moving average line on a chart
  473. Colouring the plain at the zero line?
  474. Copying charts to PPt from Excel
  475. .position
  476. Column Chart with 2 values in each column
  477. How do I create a combination stack and unstacked coulmn chart?
  478. Dynamic series in Chart
  479. Too many data points
  480. How do I make range bar graphs in Excel 2002?
  481. how do i calculate the area under a curve?
  482. Map projection as an Excel chart
  483. shapes textbox name..
  484. Charting series in different sheets (summarize)
  485. How do I make the x axis data the y axis data?
  486. How do I make the x axis data the y axis data?
  487. dashboard I can use for Excel or PowerPoint
  488. dashboard I can use for Excel or PowerPoint
  489. Axis Labels
  490. Unlinked Chart Treats Time Axis As Value - Any Fix?
  491. Calendar based on varying information/ Pivot Table General
  492. If I have data for varying times in a column chart, how do I space
  493. indexed line chart?
  494. coloring the sides of 3d bars in a different color than the front?
  495. Frequency for Histograms in Excel
  496. custom cell shading
  497. Hiding 0 values in line charts
  498. DOW DO I CREATE A CHART?
  499. How can I show data under a Chart that I inserted in a worksheet?
  500. Charting cumulative values in histogram ?
  501. Insert contents of a cell into a title of a chart
  502. Is there way I can automatically have Excel change the scale om a.
  503. setting the radius / area of a pie chart?
  504. setting the radius of a pie chart
  505. tinterception point from a grahp in Excel
  506. General chart set up question
  507. When and Why Trendlines may not be calculated correctly?
  508. new chart types
  509. identifying current month
  510. Bar and Line Charts
  511. Formatting X and Y axis'
  512. create range bar graph
  513. graph totals
  514. Macro to Update Chart
  515. How do I increase the plot area over a number of pages?
  516. Screen updating
  517. Custom formula to show each item as percentage of grand total?
  518. is there a template for daily cleaning charts for restaurant mana.
  519. I want to put 1 years data and 1 months data togheter on one char.
  520. Bubble Concept, Bars Instead
  521. How to draw chat by entering equation
  522. No Subject
  523. Excel Custom Graphs
  524. Hiding Values Below Z Axis Minimum Value on Axis Charts
  525. Problems with X Axis for a Line Chart
  526. Changing colors
  527. How to create a chart with Stacking colums and lines with 2 axes
  528. How do I set up a Levy-Jennings chart in Excel?
  529. To create a stacked column chart and group the stacked bars togeth
  530. multiple x axis data
  531. show the value of the last point of every series, in Excel line ch
  532. histogram or pie chart or?
  533. macro to make line graphs
  534. BOX AND WHISKERS
  535. How do I copy and paste Excel charts and retain formatting? Mine .
  536. change font color of first cell in data table attached to chart
  537. Charting with dynamic data
  538. how can I fill labels in a chart, so that the grid lines don't in.
  539. Need for categories to be displayed in chart
  540. Lines not visible in an Excel line chart
  541. Timing Chart
  542. Graph
  543. comparing columns
  544. Varying axis scaling
  545. Want to combine columns and horizontal lines in complex chart - Can it be Done?!
  546. how can i add a category to XY-graph?
  547. How can I get yesterdays date in a custom footer &[DATE]-1 does .
  548. how can i add a secondary y-axis to a bar chart (not a line chart)
  549. How do I change the inverse colour in an Excel chart?
  550. Scatter chart parabola
  551. Specific datapoints selection
  552. I am using Excel and have made an error.
  553. How about IRS tax preparation form that helps prepare refunds.
  554. How about IRS tax preparation form that helps prepare refunds.
  555. how to make a CMYK image from an Excel graph
  556. X-axis customizing
  557. xy scatter x axis
  558. How to create a CMYK colour image from an Excel graph?
  559. how do i put a draft watermark on an excel document?
  560. Unknown Object
  561. Scatter Graph Data representation
  562. how to add line to stacked-clustered chart?
  563. Error when more than 60 items on X-axis
  564. I have deleted the Source data for a pivot table, how do I get it.
  565. How to pie chart with 2 values and one exploded for definition?
  566. How to pie chart with 2 values and one exploded for definition?
  567. watch a curve change over time like a movie
  568. How to ignore zero values when plotting a graph
  569. Why does Excel automatically choose the PlotBy method
  570. Round Time with Conditions
  571. XY Scatter charts
  572. shading certain months on time chart
  573. excel chart size using inside positioning
  574. graph dates revert to 1900
  575. Combing source data from 2 worksheets.
  576. Create chart Base on selected Period
  577. Plotting blank cells in line charts?
  578. Trendlines and Forecast
  579. Trendlines
  580. Shrinking Charts
  581. CopyPicture ?????
  582. Adding a Name Box in a Chart or Footer
  583. Creating time chart
  584. Technical formatting in data labels
  585. How can I create and display a chart dynamically on a UserForm wi.
  586. Stacked + Clustered
  587. How do i group together different charts into a single chart in e.
  588. is there a template to put together an organizational chart in Ex.
  589. legend
  590. Age in X-axis Labels as "YY;MM" ??
  591. blood pressure charting
  592. Bar Chart Date XAxis Thin Bars
  593. graphing a mathemtical equation
  594. How can I make a confidence interval graph in Excel?
  595. Labeling time scale x axis
  596. create a scale x axis that matches the straighted form of a norma.
  597. Favorite utilities - VBA macros?
  598. How do I attach unique labels to data points in an xy graph.
  599. RE: exported excel charts and pdflatex
  600. Custom Trendline
  601. Trend line
  602. excel chart area
  603. Plotting data in Excel
  604. How do I break the value (Y) axis in an Excel chart ??
  605. Conditional formating in Charts
  606. How do I automatically update chart source data links for moved fi
  607. X-axis in months
  608. X-axis in months?
  609. Xcel charts into Powerpoint
  610. No Subject
  611. Charts should not be resized when deleting rows/columns.
  612. Excel should let me align data labels in different series (Excel .
  613. Complicated Pie Chart formula
  614. How do I create individual pie charts for 99 different employees?
  615. Inserting Data set into chart
  616. Comments do not appear on my excel spreadsheet when printing?
  617. Prevent change of color scheme in Pivot chart
  618. Excel Charts: Can I show standard deviation on selected series?
  619. Setting the X axis scale/font
  620. Automatic axis format
  621. how do I make different length months the same value?
  622. Resize data labels
  623. Removing overlap of bars when 2 Y axes are used
  624. Labels on a chart
  625. Changing x-axis scale
  626. Quadratics
  627. How do I prevent Excel from plotting a cell w/ a formula as a "ze.
  628. How do I prevent Excel from plotting a cell w/ a formula as a "ze.
  629. Camparison between years
  630. Is there some way (event) to know when an embedded chart is deleted?
  631. How can I print an excel chart so a picture is not distorted?
  632. How to vary color in an area chart between negative or positive d.
  633. Excel chart like the FTSE chart
  634. Excel Scatter Plot with connected by smooth lines
  635. Charts don't update when data changes
  636. how do i do supply and demand curves in excel?
  637. Can anyone reproduce my Chart error? Is this an Excel BUG?
  638. Click on chart to view it otherwise greyed out
  639. range from worksheet ala chartwizard
  640. i need help automating, or at least simplifying, my charts
  641. How can i print a chart in excel on more than one sheet of paper
  642. area under a curve in Excel
  643. Bar Graphs
  644. Box plots
  645. Chart Date X Axis
  646. Auto Expanding Pie Chart
  647. Time axis column and scatter/line graph
  648. Listing consecutive days without inputting each one individually
  649. Excel sheet bar chart
  650. How do I switch the axis values in my chart
  651. Charting should not plot NULL as a zero
  652. Formatting X Axis Source Data
  653. how do I draw a line in a chart at a specific location
  654. How do I change the excel chart default plot area color?
  655. Advanced 3-D Charting - Z axis in back
  656. Pie segement colours - HELP!
  657. Automate Excel to powerpoint - Graphs along with Datasheet (not workbook)
  658. Quickly Changing Several Series to Appear the Same
  659. Pivot Chart
  660. Can a zoom in/out chart be made?
  661. Can a zoom in/out chart be made?
  662. Copying an Excel Graph to PowerPoint
  663. Want to plot a graph using data from 2 different worksheets in sam
  664. Excel chartting need help with x axis
  665. update graph web page
  666. Can I use xy scatter charts to plot absolute measurements?
  667. How to draw a gaussian curve with Excel?
  668. Is there a way to get log scale on the x axis?
  669. Can I post dynamic line charts by swapping out .cvs files???
  670. How do I compare output data from 2 pivot tables in a graph forma.
  671. How do you create a cascade or waterfall chart
  672. Polynimial trandline formula
  673. Disappearing Text Boxes
  674. graphs
  675. graphs
  676. Protect Objects so they cannot be resized
  677. Chart with Colored Background - Log Log Scale
  678. Area Chart Question
  679. Default Chart size
  680. How do I add new data to a pivottable/chart?
  681. How do I get my y axis on the left hand side of my chart?
  682. Stacked column, 2 values, percentage?
  683. How do I change chart cell from pixel to inch?
  684. How do I create a line graphs with months labelled in the X-axis?
  685. Plot points with same x-value in same series?
  686. Please help me, losing hair (chart with 2 data against time)
  687. How do I add the same text to numerous existing cells
  688. Chart Account# and $ value from MANY into Line Chart
  689. Line and Column Graph
  690. animate by series an Excel chart that's paste-linked into Powerpo.
  691. How do I combine a line and a percentage stacked column chart?
  692. Line Column Graphs
  693. Hiding Zeros in Stacked Bar Charts
  694. Plot a scatter chart with categories on the left.
  695. Re: How to make a stacked bar chart using time?
  696. How can I print 6 charts in a page (Excel) ?
  697. Cumulative Frequency
  698. Excel add in
  699. Time/Data Comparison
  700. How do I add a second y-axis?
  701. How do I add a second axis to a graph with 2 data series?
  702. Is there a virus out there that is affecting excel spreadsheets
  703. Creating a chart representing hours used
  704. How do I change the order of the series in the Source Data?
  705. How do I automatically plot different ranges of data in different.
  706. X=y will not cross 0,0 why
  707. Vert bar chart; want bars only for non-zero Y-values
  708. want end of year balance sheet where to find it
  709. Graphing Database Growth Rate
  710. How do I connect cell color to bar chart color?
  711. Excel chart question
  712. Goal Line in chart but not on data tabel
  713. help with a scatter graph of conditioned values
  714. how do I plot on the z axis?
  715. Bar showing value for missing data
  716. Can I add values, labels and percentage for pie charts?
  717. XY scatter graph
  718. I get gaps in bar chart when using weekday values only in x-axis
  719. Data Tables format
  720. how do I change the data series an an excel graph
  721. How do I enter temperature symbol in a chart legent
  722. "Icons" not showing when opening up Chart Wizard in Excel 2003
  723. Break in graph?
  724. Adding a line to a Chart
  725. Charts
  726. manipulating textbox in chart
  727. Simple charting question
  728. No Subject
  729. How to move Y-axis values when X range is -a to +b
  730. HOW DO I SHADE AN AREA ON A BELL CURVE?
  731. Chart data source
  732. Formula
  733. Polinomial - What's Wrong
  734. How do you graph a PPF (Production Possibilities Frontier) chart .
  735. Polinomial graph
  736. Chart Option not available in XP Pro Insert Menu
  737. Help Please re expenential
  738. how do I make a soil analysis bar graph?
  739. Graphing a Line Using the Equation
  740. data order in a chart
  741. edit x-values in XY Scatter?
  742. how do I create a 3 dimensional plot, for example XYZ scatter plo.
  743. Perserving secondary axis in pivot chart
  744. Create a pie of pie 3D
  745. exception generated was c0000005
  746. Least number of digits in Y-axis labels
  747. Second Y axis
  748. How to create chart with 1 column and 3 lines
  749. total value of stacked charts
  750. showing percentages in pie charts
  751. Target line
  752. How can i make values appear at the top of bars in a bar graph?
  753. Chart type
  754. X axis
  755. Font error message
  756. Locking the scale ratio of X-Y axis in XY scatter charts
  757. Phone tree template
  758. No more fonts allowed for this file error mesage
  759. is it possible to build a chart with clustered stacked columns ?
  760. negative waterfall chart
  761. Equation giving unexpected results
  762. trend line does not appear
  763. Flexible Charts
  764. Pie Chart Data Labels
  765. Control charting
  766. Charting with Two Axis
  767. how do i create an exploded bar chart
  768. print chart on full page
  769. How do I set transparent colors in a graph?
  770. Conditional formating in Excel Charts.
  771. Data Points in Scatter Chart
  772. Determining if a chart is selected
  773. Dynamic charting problems (events)
  774. how are you
  775. PIE CHART - HELP!!!
  776. trend line
  777. How do I add a curve of best fit?
  778. Creating a Multiple Warehouse Inventory Spreadsheets
  779. e-mailing or exporting charts as a .pdf or .tif format
  780. how to link two charts in excel
  781. Format numbers in chart datatable
  782. _Really_ cool charts in Excel possible?
  783. Auto x range start value, xy charts
  784. basic pie chart question
  785. series order
  786. combination of stacked and clustered column
  787. I've got a formula for stones and pounds - how do I get an excel .
  788. Move Data Table?
  789. Editing a Chart Directly??
  790. Editing a Chart Directly??
  791. Multiple X-Axis Values
  792. excel 2000 wont let me create chart
  793. combination chart (different graph types)
  794. grouping dates by week/month/etc. on cat. axis
  795. Help with data not getting plotted
  796. 1 ChartSheet, 10 worksheets
  797. Determine area under a curve in Excel
  798. 'Canyon' Graph
  799. triangle chart
  800. Ploting dates against a calendar and not as a simple events
  801. Zero value i graph
  802. Custome Colors?
  803. Colors of columns after sorting data in the supporting table
  804. Error Bars
  805. "X" Axis in Excel Charts
  806. In mixed bar and line chart. I cannot change one of my source da.
  807. In mixed bar and line chart. I cannot change one of my source da.
  808. conditional format of data tables in charts
  809. How do I make a section of a chart line dotted?
  810. How do I make a section of a chart line dotted?
  811. Charting challenge/query
  812. initial size of new charts
  813. combining two charts into one
  814. Re: combing two bar charts to share one axis
  815. Date updates from worksheet to chart & changes date to a date series! Help!!
  816. Chart Format & Linking?
  817. Declaring a value to equal 100%
  818. Normalize the second pie in a pie of pie chart
  819. Exell graph cannot display the Y axis on my 16/10 notebook comput.
  820. Changing Line in line chart
  821. Creating a pie chart
  822. How can I estimate EC50 in a dose-response graph?
  823. Setting custom chart causes plot area to collapse
  824. Re: How can I create a stacked bar chart with stacked bars side by
  825. Non-functional Popup Menu Boxes
  826. Importing MM:SS From Tab Delimited File and Charting
  827. Line or bar graphs for tracking stocks profit and loss.
  828. How do i create Lorenz curve in Excel????
  829. Help with sales chart
  830. How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data?
  831. how do I chang the start point for my next row?
  832. How do I re-size a chart without using a mouse?
  833. Timeline with critical date markers
  834. bar chart with multiple legends?
  835. pivot chart formatting
  836. Missing values in Excel Line Chart
  837. How do I plot data on a map in excel
  838. How do I change z-axis value from zero to a higher number (eg 4)?
  839. Caregiving
  840. Why is my chart placing one column on top of another when I use a.
  841. Help: Pasted red numbers turn black
  842. How do I show summary totals from a pivot table on a bar chart
  843. Combine candle and line in a single chart
  844. creating a directed graph from XY scatter
  845. Combine candle and line in a single chart
  846. Values
  847. Change the value axis scale
  848. How to exclude weekends/holidays from plotted time series
  849. how can I have no overlap bars when using axis2?
  850. four quadrant graph
  851. Combining chart data from more than one page
  852. Chart formatting
  853. Is there a way to create a pictogram w/ office?
  854. How To Refresh Chart Data Without Calculating The Worksheet
  855. Help with graphing log data
  856. How do I get a second Y axis in Excel 2000
  857. Displaying frequency polygons in Excel (Statistics)
  858. Challenging Charting
  859. Histogram in Excel (2002)
  860. how can I make a chart with the x-axis in logarithmic scale
  861. Using Right Hand Y Axis For An Additional Variable: How ?
  862. Second serie doesn't use X-as values
  863. Change the default chart colours
  864. How to change the color of all series in an excel chart in one go.
  865. How to change the color of all series in an excel chart in one go.
  866. Chart Title
  867. Chart DataSource Change
  868. Controlling excel chart axis
  869. PivotTable Functions
  870. Line chart - date line association gone mad!
  871. Pivot Chart: cannot apply the default chart type...
  872. finding the coordinates of the maximum point on a graph
  873. combination of line graph
  874. Data Analysis
  875. How to get corresponding Xvalue for specific Yvalue from XYScatte.
  876. scaling plots lengths
  877. suppress zero values in line charts?
  878. suppress zero values in line charts?
  879. Point titles
  880. Hyperlinks from one document to another document on a different dr
  881. Automatic backup copy
  882. Logarithmic Scale - Tic Label Disappearance
  883. How do I remove empty chart plots from linked worksheet charts
  884. number formats that allow you to format the appearance of negativ.
  885. highlight areas of chart?
  886. Convert diagram bars to black and white
  887. How do I set my Excel Chart to not show areas where I have no dat.
  888. Charting information from a number of worksheets
  889. Rounding in Trendline Equation
  890. Pivot Table with Zero Values for Month
  891. display last entry in Excel
  892. hide column but show chart
  893. Watermark for Excel chart
  894. Combination bar and line problem
  895. How do I customize the X-axis in excel to match my dataset?
  896. how do i draw a distribution chart in excel
  897. Re: Multiple font styles (superscript and subscript, for example)
  898. Trendline on Secondary Axis
  899. Scatter Graph - Data Label Problems
  900. Automatic Change of X-axis
  901. bar, line and cumulative bar graph in one chart
  902. how to get week number in month in excel ?
  903. Triangular Coordinates
  904. how do I keep a running total of my bills?
  905. How do I add a bullet to a note on an excell graph.
  906. Logarithmic Trendline Equation
  907. Column A is Town, Column B is names. How can Excel add & tell how.
  908. how do I change the size of the y-axis label?
  909. combo chart conversion
  910. workbook
  911. How do I create a bar graph with floating bars?
  912. I am having problems creating pivot table of data
  913. RE: What happened to Subscript and Superscript Buttons in Excel?
  914. Charting Problems
  915. XlFreefloating
  916. pivot chart format
  917. How do I plot data by drilling down through sheets?
  918. how do I export an Excel graph to an encapsulated postscript (.ep.
  919. How do I easily draw in Excel the Upper and Lower limits of a con.
  920. Text box in Excel Chart
  921. Problem with Chart Title Formatting
  922. Imperial weights
  923. Imperial weight
  924. chart grayed out
  925. Use the "mouse over" event to exclude a data point from a series
  926. Gappy data in line charts?
  927. Using Microsoft Query data in a pivot table.
  928. Conditional formatting in Charts?
  929. Trendlines to ignore empty cells
  930. Can you have a vertical line graph in Excel 2003
  931. Floating column chart
  932. xl chart font sizing into PPT
  933. how do you split the scale (x-axis) on a curve graph?
  934. Line graphs with null values
  935. how do i change data on the x or y axis...
  936. Can you do a Stem and Leaf Plot in Excel
  937. y error bars
  938. Trouble setting total for on chart
  939. change axis info on radar charts
  940. Stacked Bar y-axis
  941. How do I change the order of the legend entries?
  942. How do I "index" data in a line graph?
  943. Excel Connector Lines
  944. is there a way to hide zeros in a line graph
  945. How do I scale the axis of a chart from external data so that dis.
  946. Contour plot
  947. box-and-whisker chart
  948. how do I graph a linear equation?
  949. how do i plot a saw tooth graph?
  950. Piviot Charts
  951. format one data series, with error bars, and use it as default
  952. "Excel.Application" Object Model
  953. How can I write vertically in some columns on an Excel spreadshee.
  954. Average Customer Spending
  955. I need a template for weekly scheduling of golf tee times
  956. Can you get box plots on excel?
  957. Display cell value on a chart.
  958. 3D Chart with Continuous Data in all three Axes
  959. I am placing a pie chart into word. When viewing/printing it look.
  960. graphs from multiple worksheet : query
  961. space between y axis and data points..
  962. How do I move the Category Axis labels outside of the Plot Area?
  963. Combining Information in a Bar Chart
  964. Service work order
  965. Skip blank cells in diagrams
  966. y axis on wrong side
  967. How do I set permanent secondary axis in PivotTable chart?
  968. I need a template for a work schedule.
  969. How do i approximate the value of a point on the trendline?
  970. Outlook 2003 vs. Word 2002
  971. Dollar Bill Chart
  972. Strange Problem with Chart and Plot Visible Cells Option
  973. determining (and displaying) slopes that exceed x
  974. Printing 3Dchart with pics& texture
  975. How to break up a column in a bar graph if I do not want to chang.
  976. 2 graphs on 1 single chart cheet
  977. How do I change the size of the text box in a flow chart?
  978. xy scatter graph with a scrolling time element
  979. How do I make 'save as web page' with interactivity work properly.
  980. How do I set "y" axis to numbers and labels to percentages on my .
  981. Dates
  982. Importing data from several sheets, to one chart
  983. Y axis labels
  984. graph displayed in ascending order of value?
  985. How do I set a cell to "Empty" so that it does not display in a ch
  986. Do you have a work in progress sheet
  987. SQL Statement and Excel
  988. how do i make a graph from text ?
  989. Display max and min on bar graph
  990. Display max and min on bar graph
  991. Short trendlines?
  992. need help in stats - boxplot
  993. how do I plot mean and standard deviation in excel
  994. I need help w/ a pie graph. i
  995. how to plot a best fit line?
  996. Copying charts/data
  997. Clustered column chart with stacked coumns
  998. No More New Fonts may be applied to this workbook
  999. Help with Charting My Data --
  1000. Bar graph values keep changing