PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  [13] 14 |  15 |

  1. Charts don't update when data is changed, why not?
  2. how do I create a box-plot (or whisker plot ) graph?
  3. Making a Bubble Chart based on n-values matrix
  4. Chart Wizard sorta broken.
  5. determine colouring of variables of a pie chart
  6. ExcelCharting in c#
  7. alignment of y axis category labels
  8. My Custom Line-Column 2 axes Chart dsn't work with +6sets of cells
  9. How do i change the height and width of a single cell in Excel?
  10. Chart attached to dynamic range
  11. Chaning X axis scale in Excel 2003
  12. How to graph intermittent data?
  13. pivot
  14. graph function
  15. Gantt chart
  16. how can i create a bridge graph in excel?
  17. Blank cells represented in area charts
  18. how do I create a line graph for part of the periods?
  19. Data Labels
  20. stock chart -- how to include only trading days
  21. Moveable Vertical Line
  22. Chart Animated Sine Wave
  23. How do I make different size columns on the same work space?
  24. Gridlines on Area/Stacked Area charts
  25. Printing inserted objects
  26. Where is the "Chart Menu" for adding a trendline to a set of #s?
  27. How can I calculate a percentage of a YES/NO field in a Pivot Tab
  28. Anchor a phase change line?
  29. Excel graph updating
  30. Why dosn't my pointer change to a double-headed arrow to drag?
  31. Chart headings
  32. need template for college course schedule that will chart classes
  33. Bar Height
  34. telephone trees
  35. Create separate chart for each row in excel
  36. Not using zeros in graphing.
  37. Wind Rose Chart
  38. secondary axis disappearing
  39. Road map with Chart Conditional Formating
  40. How many worksheets in Professional version of Office
  41. Embedded Chart in Excel Sheet
  42. Moving average
  43. square chart with excaclty defined dimensions
  44. Inserting Pix Into Chart
  45. Can you make a scatter graft - if so how?
  46. secondary axis
  47. Accessing values in points collection of chart & conditional display
  48. XY scatter and Bar chart - secondary axis misaligned
  49. XY scatter and Bar chart - secondary axis misaligned
  50. square chart with excaclty defined dimensions
  51. how to create a multiple-color trendline in excel?
  52. showing symbols on a two axis chart
  53. Fitter malfunctioning?
  54. How can I add a caption for each data point in a bar graph?
  55. Multiple Pies in One Chart?
  56. Data labels: Making the value currency & use % in a chart?
  57. Weighted Scale
  58. hyperlink to Chart
  59. counting charts
  60. Trendline covering up error bars
  61. Resize chart area without resizing plot area
  62. excel tabs
  63. Click on graph bar to execute a double-click in a pivot table cell
  64. Activating a Chart object
  65. Excel OLE data in PPT reverting to OLD data after macro updation
  66. Axis values showing incomplete
  67. Chart limit?
  68. Chart using Macro
  69. Help with Dates on Y Axis of a chart
  70. create a chart in word from cells in excel for specific individua
  71. How to enlarge stacked chart plot area
  72. What does TrailingMinusNumbers do in the TextToColumns Method
  73. difference between 2 lines in a scatter chart
  74. Scrolling through chart
  75. Re: rounded corners in charts not in newer Excel version
  76. Secondary Axis Match Primary Axis Gridlines
  77. chart/worksheet/macro interaction
  78. exploded pie chart with background picture
  79. How do I reduce the number of data points I have??
  80. Why does my e-mail address and not my nickname appear in my posts
  81. Printing charts to scale
  82. square chart insidewidth insideheight
  83. How do I group multiple sets of data for stacked bar chart?
  84. Como achar um determinado valor em uma coluna, por meio de fórmula
  85. How do I "auto save" my file in MsOffice2003 Exel?
  86. Excel Charts
  87. How do I plot non-numeric values in a graph in Excel?
  88. chart default colors
  89. 3D Stacked-columns
  90. Excel chart into Word
  91. Excel chart into Word
  92. How do I select individual cells for a chart
  93. Series Problem
  94. referencing lines and series points
  95. Reference Series 2
  96. colors in bar graphs
  97. 3d bar chart gridlines
  98. Radar Chart with Variable X Scale
  99. Can you plot a graph with 3 axes e.g. xyz values on Excel?
  100. Pivottable Problem
  101. 1 Chart - Different series format
  102. Can I permanently delete/hide data within Pivot Tables?
  103. what is a syntax error in microsoft acess
  104. Primary/Secondary Axis series count
  105. Graphing past months (totals) and current month (weekly total) in
  106. Ternary diagrams with excel
  107. Saving a chart as a gif
  108. How can I prevent a Chart from showing zero values?
  109. Map Style Chart Type
  110. Making Bars Transparent
  111. mail merge document with a line graph
  112. Waterfall chart add-ins?
  113. Chart with colored background
  114. Pasted Screenprint Not Appearing
  115. Point labels in an Excel scatter plot to be associated text
  116. Technical Indicator below Stock Chart
  117. Change series in a chart
  118. Graph on Inverted Scale
  119. Displaying Dates
  120. Remove lines from Group Box
  121. changing column's order
  122. Chart items moving around
  123. stacked alonside with regular columns
  124. Omitting Part of the Y-Axis
  125. Variable dates on X axis evenly spaced (should not be)
  126. How do I get Excel 4.0 style markers in Excel 2003?
  127. How do you create or set up time lines
  128. second Y axis
  129. Why plot area does not expand after clearing series legend?
  130. Where's the hidden worksheet?
  131. chart based on incremental difference
  132. Updating Excel OLE chart data in PPT from Excel
  133. Handle on active shape and slide
  134. charting a difference of 2 columns' w/o adding a difference column
  135. Source for New Charts
  136. Negative numbers shows up as )8.20( instead of (8.20)
  137. Plot line not showing up
  138. Download Source for Bar Chart Bitmaps?
  139. log scale for x axis
  140. Functions of x
  141. URGENT !!! Integrating Axes
  142. Combination Charts
  143. best straight line in Excel
  144. changing minumumScale and maximumScale of an axis
  145. Can I change BIN values for a histogram from 0.05 incr to .01?
  146. Fuel Tank Formula's For Dip sticks
  147. Line-Column Charts
  148. Stacking 2 bars into one
  149. How do I mix column chart types?
  150. excel chart file size
  151. time scale-x with scattered data-y
  152. How to do a scatter plot with a 3-D visual effect?
  153. How do I add base line to a stacked bar chart?
  154. Rolling data table??
  155. Default font in charts
  156. Can tick mark labels be flipped about axis?
  157. Std.Dev.methods NOT WORKING
  158. Chart with a plotted point inside an envelope.
  159. Understanding Checkbox function
  160. Inexact? InsideTop and InsideLeft Method of PlotArea (Excel 97)
  161. Group two columns
  162. Excel chart data labels showing % change instead of value?
  163. Combination Charts
  164. merging two worksheets into one pivot chart
  165. Chart Wizard \ Custom Types \ "Built-In" option missing ??
  166. off-setting points of different series b/c error bars overlap
  167. How do I bring a trendline in front of an object in Excel?
  168. Different unit distance on axis
  169. Error message: no new fonts
  170. Auditing and graphs
  171. Graphs/Charts by country. Same Graph, different Source Data
  172. lHow do I set up a stock control system
  173. Multiple columns in stack graph
  174. Pivot shart referring to multiple sheets
  175. Plotting charts
  176. axis labels
  177. Order of items in legend
  178. Chart printed in real measurements
  179. Bar Chart with Percentages Added
  180. Can I make a graph with side-by-side pie charts?
  181. charts and graphs
  182. Is this possible?
  183. The dates on the category (X) axis label do not match data?
  184. Create copy of an excel chart
  185. Auto Year scale
  186. Pie Chart Colouring - for top surface of slices only
  187. xy scatter with third value labels?
  188. Secondayr axis denied
  189. need to clarify
  190. Plotting data across columns
  191. multiple combination bars chart
  192. Truncated "y" axis label in chart
  193. Survival distribution function chart
  194. Keeping a series table from updating when adding new rows.
  195. Skipping Dates
  196. How to assign character (text) values to y-axis in a Excel chart?
  197. Group Data
  198. Stopping chart line where 1 of 2 columns of data in calculation is blank
  199. Text is missing along the vertical axis of the chart (Y label).
  200. Gantt Chart
  201. Putting data tables with charts
  202. Symbols in Excel Charts
  203. Pie chart data labels and lines disappear
  204. Can I prevent a #DIV/0! error from plotting on a chart
  205. change chart title with auto filter
  206. How to remove a data point in a chart?
  207. Axis length
  208. melting of two and more columns
  209. Chart to Word
  210. Representing symbols in charts
  211. sine wave trendline
  212. can you link a pivot chart from excel to powerpoint
  213. plotted Average
  214. Pivot Charting x-axis control
  215. 2 Variable Graph - want average line???
  216. chart display order
  217. Pivot Table, Line Chart with Secondary Y axis, Page Field selection destroys Y2 axis
  218. Zero Values in Chart
  219. How do I add one line series to a bar graph?
  220. Using Microsoft Excel Chart object in VB6
  221. Data Labels
  222. X-axis should read 20,000 years to 0 in intervals of 5,000
  223. Calculating the area under a graph
  224. How to break scale when numbers are wide range?
  225. chart area line missing in one pace (with picture)
  226. can't see plot markers
  227. I need a customized Excel chart: Column - Column on 2 Axes
  228. tick mark labels
  229. graphing two variables on one chart
  230. stock control system
  231. Running XY chart labeller using a macro's parameters and arguments.
  232. VBA error: Unable to set the Values property of the Series class
  233. How can I keep my bar charts formatting when data is refreshed?
  234. 2 data ranges shown on 1 line with 2 axis
  235. skip data points in graph
  236. overlay average & goal lines to bar graph w/out showing in legend
  237. Combination chart with three data ranges
  238. Resizing Data Tables
  239. Dynamic Scaling
  240. Export Excel Chart to .gif or .png file
  241. vertical area plots
  242. Excell charts in ppt
  243. floating bar chart?
  244. Does anyone have a chore list template?
  245. changing thwe width of data labels?
  246. how to create interactive US map in excel 2003
  247. How to create a hyperlink to a graph sheet
  248. Density graphs in Excel?
  249. How do I get my Excel time-line column chart to display in color?
  250. Charting with zeros or DIV/0 values
  251. post a list
  252. Can I have more than 255 characters in Chart "Values" of Excel 2k?
  253. split bar chart
  254. How do I center category labels in Excel?
  255. Scatter Chart, Please Help!
  256. How do I do dashboard charts in Excel
  257. How do I do dashboard charts in Excel
  258. WHATS THE FORMULA FOR Daily log of calories and fat percentage
  259. simoultaneous pivot tables
  260. Scaling of graphs through formulas
  261. How do I produce a pictogram in Excel
  262. Help: runtime error - Method seriescollection object_chart failed
  263. Reference line in graph
  264. Double 100% Stacked column charts
  265. Excel Sort should prompt headers before fields; selections erase.
  266. Plotting negative [h]:mm:ss on a PivotChart
  267. Pivot Chart Questions
  268. Charts won't update
  269. 3D Waterfall
  270. How to attach legend frame to chart frame?
  271. Excel won't let me download anything
  272. X axis label problem
  273. charts hided with black cover
  274. 2-direction stacked bar chart
  275. control charts
  276. Chart User Template Error Bars Reference
  277. Ability 2 put * over single bar in graph 2 indicate stat sig
  278. Data Range Mess
  279. How to create pie chart with %
  280. Logarithmic axis
  281. representing multi category in a column chart
  282. Legend Line Spacing
  283. Allowing the Legend Box to display more characters
  284. I need my chart color to be panatone . . .
  285. How to link rows in Excel so they will stay together during sort?
  286. 3-D Frequency Chart in VBA
  287. Help with bar chart
  288. ignoring null values in graph
  289. Trendline Textbox Not Updating
  290. Pivot chart problem
  291. Creating bell curve in excel
  292. X Y with Letter grade Labels
  293. Plotting a diagonal in a bubble chart
  294. read co-ordinates
  295. Changing Series Color
  296. I want to create 4 pie charts in a line
  297. Chart and Data Problem
  298. open mht file - on all the window
  299. CMYK Color Support
  300. i want to clculate the interval confidence of the 30 time series.
  301. Can I get Excel to draw a line of best fit?
  302. generat a chart of dots with different colors
  303. Developing custom chart add-in
  304. How do I graph x,y pairs of numbers with Excel?
  305. How change dimensions of data label text box in pie chart?
  306. Scatter and bar
  307. Blood Pressure User Defined Chart for Isolated Systolic Hypertensi
  308. Labels for Scatter Diagrams
  309. Excel Chart
  310. Time format for workschedule
  311. Data Labels
  312. Graphing a Time Series of Several Options
  313. how do I create a stacked bar chart in excel
  314. How can I plot Excel data on a geographical map or chart?
  315. chart errors
  316. Trendline Extract
  317. Chart/Source Data update problem
  318. Color Change in chart based of condition
  319. How do I color specific data series based on location on data she
  320. Is this possible?? Help with charting...
  321. How do we make each row of data into its own chart?
  322. Excel Charts Linked to Spreadsheets
  323. How do I add a second axis in Office 2000?
  324. How to change the color of the series markers from yellow to Black
  325. Setting and KEEPING the default chart
  326. Give multiple charts on a worksheet/workbook same header or footer
  327. Character Map
  328. macro results wrong
  329. line graph drops when zeros
  330. How do I mark data points in an Excel chart as significant?
  331. Bubble chart
  332. how to set up invoices
  333. dynamic charts
  334. How do I put mutliple amortization templates in same file
  335. Can I have each series be a different field in a Pivot Chart?
  336. Legend Entries
  337. disable right mouse click on a scatter graph?
  338. How do I set up a Y-scatter chart?
  339. linked pictures in Excel
  340. Problems with IRM
  341. Surface Chart Help
  342. How to plot only visible autofiltered rows in a data list
  343. Not all of chart printing
  344. Stacked Column Chart
  345. Source Data & Legends
  346. Height of Cell limit
  347. Control Size of Scatter Chart Symbol
  348. Return column letters to spreadsheet.
  349. Polynomial Formula Incorrect?
  350. Geographic Mapping
  351. Numbers instead of symbols on scatter chart
  352. How to export Excel chart as tiff or bmp file?
  353. Setting x axis scale to time with variable intervals
  354. Empty Print(preview)
  355. chart Bar with %
  356. Can it be done???????????????
  357. Can it be done??????????
  358. Scroller chart questions
  359. How do I align numbers where one number has a dollar sign?
  360. How do I show both data labels and values?
  361. How do I add a column total?
  362. copying chart Excel into a vb form
  363. axis problems in excel
  364. Excel charts should let me select a range for data labels.
  365. Can a graph be made with your own X axis values
  366. How can MS Excel benefit my Company
  367. Is it possible to change visibility of Trendlines on a Scatter Gra
  368. Dynamic bar chart, must ignore "n/a" data...
  369. Excel graph function is broken
  370. Graphing A Time Series OF Stocks
  371. can it be done?
  372. Custom Toolbar in Chart
  373. Data labels in X,Y Scatter Diagram
  374. Aggregated charts
  375. smart charts
  376. HELP REF. NEW DATA ONLY AS i MOVE TO ANY CELL IN THE NEW ROW/RANGE
  377. range of data from different sheets
  378. XY chart with labels
  379. Excel: Can I display a chart when the mouse is over a cell?
  380. Need a Template for quoting costings i.e. flights,hotel,accommodat
  381. More bin in histogram
  382. Moving Excel Charts into Word Documents: font sizes change
  383. Charts in each sheet to Powerpoint
  384. Radar Chart
  385. How to make "secondary x axis labels"
  386. How to insert X axis scale values next to axis and X axis grid lin
  387. pivot table chart color formatting wont stay
  388. Inserting greek symbols in the legend ?
  389. restrict data in a pivottable
  390. Cell Linking to Chart Headings
  391. How do I print graphs poster size (4 - 8 1/2 x 11) in Excel 2002?
  392. charts and data
  393. How do I specify using lines or bars on graphs w/ 2nd value axis?
  394. I need to track my daily activities on a spreadsheet .
  395. Chart non consecutive data
  396. charting biweekly headcount - chart is plotting everyday
  397. How to extend a single point into a line in a chart?
  398. Column charts with multiple data in each column
  399. Trendlines in Excel
  400. Changing the Width of Bars in a Horizontal bar Graph
  401. plotting 2 variables as scatter and naming each point
  402. Dynamic chart labels
  403. Denomination of currency needed to be withdrawn for list of employees
  404. 2 Axis chart and scaling
  405. How do I modify the legend in Excel?
  406. break a slice up in my pie chart into sub-catagories
  407. Problem with plotting a chart when using arrays as Values and Xvalues
  408. create charts using concatenated ratios (e.g. 1:250, 1:325, 1:10)
  409. chart transparent fill
  410. Copy/Paste charts
  411. pivot table with selection values not included in the base data
  412. avoiding Load/Save Dialog
  413. How do i keep cells with a formula returning "" from being plotted
  414. how to put x axis values in the chart instead of x axis labels
  415. Chart Wont Print
  416. OWC chart: multiple totals and OLAP
  417. Reverse values but not X axis
  418. set chart range automatically
  419. Receive an error message when try to add a chart to a workbook
  420. customizing the mouse-over display in a bubble chart
  421. Inputting Source Data - help please
  422. line graph
  423. Macro Charting
  424. PivotChart Link to PowerPoint
  425. I want chart source data to be relative references, not absolute.
  426. searching a cell for a contained text word
  427. Specifying Legend Entries
  428. Gouping Tabs
  429. Printing point on graph in different color based on pos or neg
  430. best fit line
  431. Want chart to stop rather than goto zero
  432. PivotChart & Secondary Axes
  433. create a data-series based on two different columns of data ?
  434. Create Custom Chart with 2 Axes Values in VBA
  435. Can I use format painter (or F4) in a chart?
  436. pivotchart
  437. axes titles in excel graphs
  438. "FootPrint" vs. bar Chart
  439. Odd behavior on margin change
  440. How do I use a Defined Name range for a value series in a chart?
  441. ?Percentile? Graph
  442. Automatically set chart axis labels from cell contents
  443. soften jagged edges of pie charts
  444. Highlighting specific x-axis values
  445. How to create a bridge chart in excel?
  446. Scatter Chart data
  447. Legend
  448. Ignoring 0 values in the series data
  449. charting different tpes of lumber on a list. (SEE PIC)
  450. why can't I click on the trendline option in my chart?
  451. Label an average line in a dynamic chart
  452. dynamic end on chart
  453. How do I use an indirect reference for a chart scale in Excel?
  454. How do I stop using data source no longer needed for charts?
  455. Newbie Questions - X Axis and Data Range
  456. Splitting the y-axis
  457. Pivot Chart
  458. how do why update my Excel microsoft office
  459. Pivot Charts, hiding field values in second level filters?
  460. 100% Stacked Column - question
  461. Third Party Charting Add-ons/Plug-ins/Controls
  462. Scatter Chart data
  463. Using dates for x-axis values as string instead of creating a scale
  464. 1 of 4 charts won't print
  465. 1 of 4 charts on page won't print
  466. Histogram made from multiple exel work books.
  467. Dual x-axis (Part 2)
  468. I would like to know how to automate graph using drop down list
  469. Chart Title or Text Box Linked to cell & sheet
  470. How do I create a schedule from a list of dates ?
  471. xy scatter help
  472. How do I create a one cylinder graph?
  473. How can I calculate my daily time?
  474. Can I add an average series to a chart with 2 or more series?
  475. How do I create a Pie Chart from a LIST of Data?
  476. how can i getting chart's sourcedate range
  477. create progressive graph for slide show
  478. Can't print graph with spreadhseet information
  479. Q about Line Graphs
  480. Trendline excluding last 2 data points of series
  481. EDITING CHARTS
  482. ActiveChart.Deselect won't Deselect
  483. Dual x-axis
  484. Excel - how do I list specific years across the bottom of a chart?
  485. Formatting numbers
  486. left justify a legend
  487. adding data table with different data to a graph
  488. Standard deviations in Excel
  489. Excel option to store trendline's coefficients in cells for use
  490. Stepped Functions
  491. How do I create a combination graph with stackedColumns+lineGraph
  492. Auto-resizing problem - piechart
  493. Need a stacked bar chart with each stack representing a month
  494. Fit bell curve to histogram
  495. Lines missing in line chart
  496. Displaying target range across the Y axis.
  497. Use the same cell from many worksheets to create a chart?
  498. Sizing the Chart Sheet using VBA
  499. conditional formatting on a PivotTable?
  500. make existing pivot charts point at the same database
  501. Edit datalabel positions in a protected chart
  502. Lock the chart but leave datalabels position editable
  503. Pivot Chart Graphing error
  504. Conditional formatting in a chart
  505. In Excel how do I label the axis of a chart with 2 sets of labels
  506. Learning about Charts
  507. Stem & Leaf Plots?
  508. scatter charts
  509. Comples Stock Charts
  510. Charting data against dates where dates are not at fixed intervals
  511. Graph with too many points - How to scroll?
  512. I dont stand too copy Excel charts
  513. copy excel chats I dont stand
  514. à¸à¸²à¸£à¸”ึง Excel ลงมาใช้ใน chat ทำโดยวิธีไหนไดเบ๠‰à¸²à¸‡à¸„รับ ช่วยบà¸*à¸à¸œà¸¡à¸—ีนะค
  515. Two data sets, one average
  516. Scatter plot and line graph combination
  517. can i chart my data in the font color?
  518. Uniform Year Axis in Excel
  519. Formulas in chart series references
  520. XY Scatter Legend when Edit Individual Markers
  521. multiple pie of pie charts
  522. Creating two charts in one
  523. Stacked Charts w/ Vertical Separation
  524. How do I format a picture fill in my pie chart?
  525. Chart with two axis
  526. How to omit data in a chart when there are error values?
  527. 2 Axis Chart
  528. Plotting 4 dimensions in a chart
  529. Suppressed 0's on the vertical axis in Excel '97
  530. Excel graphs with 1,000 or more points should not auto label
  531. Pie-in-Pie (sort of) how can I make this chart?
  532. annotating charts
  533. Trendline to ignore empty cells
  534. X-axis labels -- text "jan" "feb", comes out "1" "2" etc....
  535. Automatically Adding Data to Charts
  536. Possible to add second data label to pie chart?
  537. Graphic depiction of an "either-or" (0 or 1) indicator
  538. Pie Chart- Expenses
  539. statistical charts
  540. Radar Chart with Multiple scales
  541. interrupted series in a line chart
  542. saving a chart
  543. skipping data for a chart
  544. pivot table with dynamic base data
  545. Formatting of column charts
  546. How to make Three Bars and one line with a second axis in EXCEL
  547. Updated Titles (headings) on a chart
  548. Blood Pressure Chats in Excell
  549. Locating a Chart
  550. How do I create a bell graph for standard deviation?
  551. Pie Chart Color/Pattern
  552. Resize chart data label
  553. definning events along X axis
  554. What if I DON'T want the chart to be updated when source data changes?
  555. How do I find a value on a line?
  556. Formatting Plot Area
  557. How to I incorporate SD from a data series into chart error bars?
  558. Secondary X axis
  559. Move/Resize PlotArea
  560. Percentage in data label
  561. Chart - Data Tables
  562. 3D Scatter plot in Excel
  563. graphs with dynamic x-y axis
  564. What's the best chart style for graphing questionnaire response
  565. How do I define colors that are automatically applied to data seri
  566. Viewing a chart in Word
  567. How do pair different data series.
  568. Excel graph source data
  569. How do I make a stacked column chart with side-by-side comparison.
  570. Splitting a Graph
  571. Percent Data Label on 100% Stacked Column Chart
  572. varying y-axis
  573. A Chart in a Chart ?
  574. Dual Axis stacked bar.
  575. Can you insert a graph inside another graph? if so how?
  576. charts
  577. Chart Axis Scale Auto Values
  578. Exclude pivot table data from pivot chart?
  579. Bubble Chart Labels
  580. Making a bar and a line graph together
  581. Making a bar and a line graph together
  582. I'm loosing colour when copying charts from excel to word.
  583. Function for Logarithmic Trendline
  584. How to get a ChartTitle formula
  585. Link a cell to min & max box for Value (X) axis scale?
  586. Dynamic Series Name
  587. Creating a Pivot Table
  588. Trendline to ignore empty cells
  589. Pasting Objects into Chart title and Axis title
  590. How to get rid of "More" on a Histogram Chart?
  591. New to Pivottables- need help
  592. Y Axes
  593. SLA vs Time Taken Chart
  594. can you create a chart in excel with alphanumeric data?
  595. Range Names with Charts
  596. Can I add a secondary (x) axis to the chart in Excel?
  597. Why Excel changes colors of my charts ?
  598. Category Axis placement
  599. How do I retain blank cell status in an IF statement?
  600. Plotting Line Graph of Dynamic Data
  601. Gradient of line chart
  602. Post-vs- pre plot scatter chart
  603. Trying to convert from Latitude/Longitude to Radar plot?
  604. Post-versus Pre-surveys scatter plot chart
  605. No Subject
  606. having trouble creating chart to show monthly totals
  607. plot chart with no value yet
  608. I need help with setting up spread sheet in excel
  609. where can I find a daily spending template?
  610. How can I vary graph color by range value
  611. Adding comments
  612. How can i find specific values along a trendline?
  613. Area chart, help needed.
  614. Time line chart
  615. Graph Help- 12 month graph, but only want months that have passed
  616. How can i get polinomial trendline constants in a worksheet?
  617. How do u set the PLOT AREA to nearest mm in Excel Scatter Graph .
  618. Changing the inner border of bar labels?
  619. How to draw an line chart starting at column 1
  620. How to create trend line chart for MEDIAN in Excel?
  621. How do I use VBA to change line colors
  622. drop off to 0
  623. Combined Clustered and Stacked Chart
  624. move y-axis labels on column chart from left to right side
  625. Why can't I embed a button on a chart in Excel 2003?
  626. Radar Plot using geographical coordinates
  627. Capture chart elements in VB
  628. chart resolution
  629. How do I set different error bars per data point in a series
  630. Empty cell treated as 0
  631. Excel charts
  632. Callouts in Charts
  633. Can I plot XYZ points in excel?
  634. Subscript in legend?
  635. How to include minor tick labels on logarithmic axes in charts
  636. Can I copy x-y scatter plot data direct from one plot to another?
  637. Multiple Ranges for a Chart
  638. how can I creat venn diagram using Excel?
  639. Smoothed Data
  640. How do I create vertical lines in a line chart?
  641. RE: Multiple Ranges for a Chart
  642. data visualization
  643. How to customize error bars by VB code?
  644. "Scale breaks" required in (Z) axis
  645. Excel equivalent of Matlab stem plot
  646. Removing a serie in a chart
  647. Radar Plot using geographical coordinates
  648. Change data automatically
  649. How do I add the similar points together on the X axis
  650. Bar-Line Combo Chart
  651. How can I save an excel chart in gif format?
  652. do not graph zero calculated values.
  653. I AM TRYING TO PLAN A FIXTURES TABLE INVOLVING 12 TEAMS
  654. Changing colours in chart
  655. Format chart axis by inputting data in a cell
  656. #N/A Values : Returned by Formulas vs Entered Manually
  657. Chart based on variable number of columns
  658. unwanted resizing when copy-pasting embedded charts
  659. Chart for each row of a worksheet
  660. Horny Teen Girls
  661. Straight Line Graph
  662. Stupid
  663. How to format an isolated value and gridline on my graph?
  664. X Y Plots by point
  665. X Axis Labels every 96th Data Point
  666. charting in vb.net
  667. Teens4cash
  668. Click please
  669. Additional colors for Excel charts
  670. Can I use formulas that return cell range ref. in charts X series
  671. scatter chart x axis problem
  672. Exporting the chart automatically
  673. Charting survey responses
  674. Column - Column 2 Axis (no-overlap)
  675. Is it possible to create 3 Y-axes in one chart?
  676. ordering series one completely after each other (multiple X-axis?)
  677. Office Web Components; combined chart Doughnut/Scatterline doesn't work
  678. Pivot chart issue
  679. Using INDIRECT function to specify source data
  680. Scaling a chart that has been dynamically created in vb
  681. Another Exciting Data Table Question!!!!
  682. Column Chart labels on all columns
  683. Font Size for Values in Charts
  684. stacked and clustered chart subtypes?
  685. Scatter charts -- can I lock in a 1:1 aspect ratio for axes?
  686. Chart to monitor Blood Pressure readings and date
  687. pivot tables
  688. line color
  689. Colour part of a line on an X Y graph
  690. How do i break really long bars to show short ones in Excel?
  691. convert a graph to black and white
  692. My Y-axis label is cut off in Excel charts
  693. Can I grab graph coordinates in Excel via the mouse with VB?
  694. Y-axis tick marks in middle of chart?
  695. Pasting excel sheets with charts
  696. How do I change the order of how excel builds a chart?
  697. Not so obvious Chart?
  698. Missing Data Options
  699. Re: large non contiguous data set
  700. Hash marks in a chart
  701. line graph
  702. Bar Chart Bar Widths
  703. stop number font size from changing each time i click on somethin.
  704. How do I alter plot area colour in a chart without a mouse?
  705. Increasing Chart Size
  706. FORMULAS IN CHARTS? xl2000
  707. Add a baseline **kind of trend** to a Excel graph quickly
  708. Pivot Chart Title variable
  709. Sort order for chart only and not on spreadsheet
  710. offensive postings
  711. Macro help
  712. How do I add a line chart to a stacked chart?
  713. 255 lines in value or category X labels
  714. Can you change the shape of a legend key in excel?
  715. Chart with extra line
  716. I found reference to info that I need on Excel-how do I acess the
  717. My printing firm cannot print colors
  718. Test
  719. location of chart
  720. Staffing bar chart for restaurant staffing
  721. Change Excel's Standard Chart Types
  722. How do I make a process map in Excel?
  723. Broken Y Axis in Line Chart
  724. contour plots
  725. Fan charts
  726. day of week and time on X axis of a graph
  727. Bubble Chart - Venn Diagram
  728. worksheet
  729. Shape error
  730. How do I create stacked columns in xcel rather than side-by-side
  731. Layout problems with org charts in Excel
  732. Percentages
  733. chart label reference based on the column number
  734. RE: chart label reference based on the column number
  735. stock charts
  736. How do I create my own custom combination charts?
  737. of Named Ranges, Dynamic Charts and scroll bars...
  738. Is there a way for the x axis in an excel chart to be at the top
  739. how do I create a chart on two axes with stacked columns and line
  740. Date Problems
  741. Can I keep the bubbles in my bubble chart from overlapping?
  742. How do I add a total to a stacked bar graph in Excel
  743. Pie-in-Pie
  744. How do I graph this?
  745. PIVOT TABLE CHARTS
  746. Does Excel use least squares regression to calculate trendlines?
  747. how do i create a "bihistorgram" graph using excel?
  748. Excel column chart with a 2ndary y axis w/o bars overplotting?
  749. How I type SOLD across column length without changing current data
  750. Chart-HELP
  751. How to create combination stacked area and line chart?
  752. Floating Bars
  753. Geil
  754. Reducing the size of an xls file with pivot charts
  755. Pivot Chart - Formatting Axis on Data Table
  756. How do I Assign Macro to a button?
  757. Move a diagram from Excel to Visio?
  758. Trendline coefficients
  759. group by age range
  760. X Axis on wrong side
  761. How do I create a dual axes column chart in Excel
  762. removal of zero in column chart
  763. Link Link Link
  764. Log Chart Scale Problem
  765. Removal of number label from x-axis
  766. background-foreground color
  767. How do I scale excel chart axes from vb?
  768. Lock a Chart in Place
  769. Chart Errors
  770. display grand totals on pivot chart
  771. Bubble Charts - Different Shapes
  772. updating chart using edit query
  773. Mixing chart types
  774. Logarthmic scale
  775. The world is really unstable these days......
  776. make a splash screen appear first
  777. Missing color
  778. Can I open Corel Quattro Pro 12 Worksheets in Excel 2003 XP
  779. How to use XY Chart Labeler
  780. Make bars on a bar chart clickable?
  781. Date in a chart title
  782. How do you change the column names,in Excel?
  783. how do I caculate the area of a chart (integration)?
  784. Stack Chart Legend Display
  785. not displaying zeros in a pivottable
  786. How do I not include empty cell value chart labels in pie charts?
  787. How do I eliminate 1 bar on the bar chart?
  788. Stacked Bar Chart with Secondary Axis
  789. up down bar value (difference)
  790. missing three letters of y axis title of chart in excel
  791. Stacked chart and line
  792. WHERE CAN I FIND A TEMPLATE TO MAKE PAPER BOOKMARKERS
  793. Template for header in charts
  794. Re: pie-charting non-numeric data
  795. Need to get slope of peaks on excel graph
  796. to stop zero from showing on graph
  797. Re: Trendline
  798. Grouping ranges
  799. Pyramid Chart - Additional Data
  800. How to create a bar chart of hours worked by day?
  801. Link
  802. Chart making
  803. Disable AutoSize for all fonts in chart?
  804. rubber banding
  805. Graphing options in Excel
  806. How do I stop axis titles from overlapping with negative chart da.
  807. excel should show 4 dimensional charts
  808. Atualização automática dos gráficos
  809. Timeline Problem
  810. how differentiate between 3 closely spaced lines in excel graph
  811. how do I change a line series to a column series in excel?
  812. Trace a costant value on Graph
  813. Can I create an Excel chart with two x-axes?
  814. Boy do I need your help with charting!
  815. Excel has created Y-axis increments of .14!
  816. Be able to re-color INDIVIDUAL grid lines in excel charts
  817. bar charts with secondary y axis
  818. Trim data in charts
  819. combo chart
  820. RE: Pie Charts Resize Automatically - How To Avoid?
  821. Data labels on a stacked chart
  822. Data ranges
  823. Embedding excel charts in my C# windows form
  824. Is it possible to display text in charts?
  825. Removing "0"s from a chart
  826. Atualização automática dos gráficos
  827. Chart point colours to show time trend
  828. Putting Command Buttons on a Chart Sheet
  829. lines on 2 axis
  830. excel organizational chart subordinate goes left not down
  831. Putting a label on the x-axis of a column graph
  832. Charting two averages
  833. How to compare current year to prior year in bar chart?
  834. fixing a maximum chart value
  835. This is a doozy...
  836. alignment of x axis
  837. How to add a line to a stock chart
  838. Excel to VB not (VBA)
  839. From Excel to VBA Chart appearance
  840. a line between 2 points
  841. Charts
  842. Urgent Chart Assistance
  843. Missing lines in chart w/x-axis with months 1-24...
  844. Line chart in Excel - trendline incomplete
  845. contour plot in 3D graph
  846. Some new Excel weirdness...Picture Too Big and Will Be Cut?
  847. Sum and Count are driving me nuts!!
  848. How can I see general form of an equation's graph in Excel?
  849. Chart Source References
  850. Separate area under a curve into two sections.
  851. pareto charts
  852. dashboard
  853. How to get a polinom trend eq. for data series not starting at 0?
  854. How to export all chartobjects in a sheet to powerpoint (creating a new ppt file) as pictures?
  855. Not allow selection of chartobjects ?
  856. Can you select a chart but not see it's selected?
  857. x Axis labels
  858. select a chart without the selector handles showing?
  859. Worksheets won't print centered when a chart is embedded.
  860. Venn Diagram
  861. Mouse over effect on autoshape
  862. Can 1 create a excel dahboard charts that pulls from other Excels
  863. How do I chart the same data cell on a range of worksheets?
  864. Pls disregard last post used the second amended suggestion from John
  865. Editing a chart with constraints
  866. Grey box
  867. A question regarding coordinates of points within a chart
  868. How do I create a chart....
  869. how do you make a chart
  870. How do I make the XY chart with two data series?
  871. Create stacked columns chart but with 2 columns for each x axis?
  872. How do I set up a Pareto chart in Excel?
  873. Clickable pie chart - anyone know how this might be achieved?
  874. Bubble chart with names in X and Y axis instead of numbers
  875. Column Chart
  876. Column Chart
  877. interactive graphs in excel
  878. linking of outside charts to each cell in the sheet
  879. Multi-sheet data charting problem
  880. Grid Lines
  881. How can I change a chart's name?
  882. lines on bar charts
  883. Can you show data in a data table but not plot it on the chart?
  884. Leader Lines Connecting Chart to Box
  885. More options for Area charts - suggestion to MS
  886. I want to ignore invalid values in scatter chart
  887. Question
  888. Setting Color of PIE sections
  889. make line in chart start at y axis
  890. Diable Chart Information Alert
  891. Charts to Image or Picture?
  892. How do I plot error bars on 3D graphs?
  893. Pie chart with 'anchored' lines to text box
  894. Simple chart
  895. PivotChart, How to show Grand Totals in the chart?
  896. Once again please
  897. Pivot Table/Chart
  898. Can I combine a stacked and clustered column chart in Excel
  899. Setting up data for a line graph
  900. Multiple charts in ChartSpace; problems with double Categories
  901. How do I change X-Axis values in a chart with 2 Y-Axis?
  902. Filter the way data is plotted
  903. chart labels?
  904. can't change how data on 2nd axis is being displayed
  905. Plot time scale in Excel
  906. Data not showing on my chart
  907. Right Click disabled for Chart only
  908. How do I plot both line and column data on same graph?
  909. Locating Trendline Equation Factors in Cells
  910. see chart from pushing button
  911. overlaying xy plots on same axis
  912. Multiple charts in ChartSpace; problems with double Categories
  913. Creating a High-Low-Close chart with multiple series?
  914. cross hatching and pie chart
  915. Adding comments to series and fixing it to a point
  916. Multiple charts in ChartSpace; problems with double Categories
  917. tick marks on all 4 sides of an x-y chart
  918. How to convert De-limited text file to excel
  919. Pivotchart Multiple series question
  920. How can i create a graph with 2 x-axis side by side?
  921. Mouse over effect, anyone know how to do it?
  922. Extrapolate to zero (n) rather than forecast x units
  923. Charts and Trendlines
  924. FS:Pictures/works of art
  925. how do I set a semi-log plot on Excel
  926. RE: How do we generate Candlestick chart using Microsoft Excel?
  927. How to permanently eliminate shadow as default for chart lines?
  928. how to format ntfs partition
  929. how can i subtract single integer value from the entire column
  930. Excel 2002 - Is it possible to use Data,Filter,Autofilter as X-Axi
  931. Line Graph Data Recognition
  932. Scrollbar on Chart Jumps to Left when Chart is Clicked
  933. how to show date on the x axis of a line chart?
  934. OLE object refresh
  935. Multiple charts in ChartSpace; problems with double Categories
  936. Repeat values, deleting?
  937. How do I chart date ranges with varying start and finish dates?
  938. Dynamic Chart Titles
  939. Graphs
  940. updating without "goal seek"
  941. sort bar chart in excel
  942. presenting lots of data in a chart & table
  943. Histogram pt 2
  944. Chart sheets cause data sheets to be blank
  945. Histogram
  946. Dynamic Trend
  947. Ploting data with a large range including negative numbers
  948. Pie Diagram from data across multiple work sheets
  949. chart
  950. chart
  951. Making a chart
  952. creating a chart
  953. need to clear data references in pivot table report
  954. How do I create a MAP graph/chart in EXCEL 2003?
  955. which trend do I chose to see the lifecycle of a product?
  956. axis title text box is wrong size in chart for excel 2003
  957. "Broken" chart axis for data of different scales
  958. URGENT help!!! chart size! Thank you!
  959. Dynamic Range Chart ???
  960. I have 36 legend entries but only need the ones actualy graphed
  961. Line Drawing Between Separated Data Points ?
  962. Missing a Cell
  963. Series Split
  964. Excel - turn a page number in a header from horizontal to vertical
  965. conditional formating of a chart?
  966. RAG Rating
  967. Time line in excel graph
  968. active chart- please help
  969. How do I split the y-axis scale on a chart?
  970. scatter graph
  971. How do I force a line chart to not plot cells that are "null".
  972. Limit lines in XY scatter chart
  973. Excel Charts - Data being Plotted beyond Primary X-Axis Scale
  974. Drag option
  975. Chart Range
  976. How do I combine two different charts?
  977. Trendline on chart created from pivotable
  978. The Aarow keys move the entire sheet instead of to the next cell
  979. In using the cones charts, what is the logic behind the cones tha.
  980. Weekdays only on X axis
  981. How could insert symbols e.g. micro in chart legend in Excel?
  982. quarterly totals
  983. Tick marks on all sides of charts
  984. Plot Wizard -- "Not enough system resources to display completely.
  985. How do I draw a Box and Whisker Plot in Excel?
  986. How do I create a box plot?
  987. How to create blank mathematical graph sheet to any scale?
  988. y-axis lable truncates words, why?
  989. Bubble Charts in Excel
  990. Picture sizes proportional to Data Values
  991. adding multiple error bars to bar chart
  992. SECOND Y-AXIS IN A BAR CHART, EXCEL 2000??
  993. Create Excell Chart.
  994. How to draw cumulative frequency curve in Excel
  995. How do I add y-axis labeling on the right side of chart?
  996. Can a Pivot drill down into another pivot
  997. printing a graph chart on A4 paper
  998. waterfall chart ... once again ...
  999. How do I get around the problem where x and y axis labels in Micr.
  1000. What is the simplest way to print multiple worksheets?