PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  [12] 13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. simple chart question
  2. how to plot two lines on a graph for comparison?
  3. Multiple Pie Chart - How?
  4. Y-Axis Label
  5. avoiding plotting zero values on graphs
  6. Vectors on Charts
  7. plot roadmap chart in excel
  8. Column Graphs
  9. how do I display cell contents when I am over 32, 767 characters?
  10. not all months have 31 days
  11. Chart updates using cell reference
  12. Producing line and bar graphs on same axis
  13. Dynamic Charts
  14. Color points on Gantt
  15. Can you add a KPI that works like a speedometer?
  16. Pivot Chart - X,Y & Data Series Options
  17. How do you plot data points on a state map?
  18. X-Axis scaling on graph
  19. Trendline Equations
  20. add a day to Source Data Value
  21. Make Histogram and Normal distribution.
  22. Why doesn't my chart update when underlying data changes?
  23. creating stacked charts with two comparative columns
  24. Positioning of y-axis scale
  25. How can i create a scatterplot with small and medium values?
  26. Identifying a specific point on both axis
  27. Category axis in bubble chart
  28. Graphing "" values
  29. Scatter and line charts
  30. Chart Zooming and scrolling
  31. Macro fails in Pie Chart - Can Microsoft / MVP please comment
  32. Line Graph and Shading
  33. Format XY data points as pictures
  34. two colours in the plot are of a chart
  35. Graphing a logarithmic regression line
  36. link chart title?
  37. Macro fails to produce Category Name and Percentage values - Pie C
  38. How do I get focus back on an Excel file?
  39. How do I copy a graph and use the data in the new worksheet?
  40. Missing x-axis labels on chart in XL97
  41. Vert. axis label is being trimmed by two letters no matter size
  42. double pie chart
  43. Categorised / Stacked column chart
  44. Data Points
  45. Problem in displaying the chart
  46. how i can sort excel datas automaticaly
  47. How to obtain the root of f(x) in this interval?
  48. how do i enlarge a pie chart by a fixed percentage?
  49. Bubbble chart -How to automatically add series names, X, Y values
  50. Labeling Data Pairs
  51. Double stacked columns - can it be done?
  52. Background picture behind chart
  53. Multiple plot areas
  54. how do i make a "dashboard style" chart (semi circle & pointer)
  55. add trendlines unavaiable
  56. Double stacked columns
  57. Help with macro to assign min and max to x-axis
  58. Charting Time Samples
  59. How do I justify/align tick mark labels on a horizontal bar chart?
  60. Gantt Chart in Excel. Do I need conditional formatting?
  61. Custom Labels WITHOUT add-ins?
  62. Insert a vertical line on a chart?
  63. What is a 3-up chart and how do I create one?
  64. Charts: want to assign fixed color for each slice
  65. Need help with chart graph not on chart wizard
  66. Assistance in making a chart graph that is not on wizard
  67. is it possible list box to a chart in excel 2003 as was in 2000?
  68. Line Chart - show percent and value?
  69. Single Data Point on a new Series
  70. :S confused :S
  71. Numbering data pairs
  72. !HELP!!
  73. Why do I not see the whole axis title in Excel?
  74. charts
  75. How do I create very small graphics in ONE cell?
  76. Combo Charts
  77. How do I put a break in an axis in a chart?
  78. Breakdown of data in a bar chart
  79. Programming Charts
  80. Ignore N/A values with an area chart
  81. NEW CATOGERY WITH CHARTS
  82. Prediciting Values (z) from given data set (x,y,z)
  83. radar graph
  84. Pivot table charts
  85. xy scatter format
  86. on a scatter graph, how do i insert a line indicating the mean?
  87. Badly need help to put four categories in one pie chart
  88. two scatter plots with two trendlines on one chart
  89. Column Chart
  90. how to increase area of Y axis title, so full text will be shown?
  91. click before closing
  92. I cannot enlarge the axis title box, the cursor won't change
  93. Area chart with smoothed line
  94. vfp graph
  95. Conditional Chart/Graph?
  96. Rotating a chart, and more..
  97. break in chart scale
  98. bars overlap, how do I stop this?
  99. Help with an excel graph problem
  100. create a chart using two columns for x & y, third for line data
  101. Zooming in on a Scatter Plot
  102. Print Preview Mystery
  103. Letters = Numbers
  104. delete all macro
  105. How can I prevent blank cells from charting?
  106. How do I join graphs together in Excel?
  107. Can you combine data from 2 worksheets into 1 chart?
  108. compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew - how do I get rid?
  109. how do I set up a teas graph?
  110. calendar templates
  111. How to show multiple data sets on one bar chart
  112. Does any one have a reciept template for excel?
  113. creating a regression line in a graph
  114. Summary Report (OLAP kind)
  115. Blank cells and Charting multiple data points
  116. How do I change the color in a graph?
  117. Height (in points) of data point in chart above x-axis
  118. A chart needs to be created to show names and $ amounts 400-6K
  119. creating a chart template
  120. Requirement in Bar chart
  121. Stacked AND Clustered AND Different axis scales
  122. Date X axis Affect Bar Width in a Bar Chart
  123. any way to bypass Excel Limit of 255 rows?
  124. How do i rearrange pie chart without re-arranging source table?
  125. follow-up question regarding secondary Y-axes
  126. 3D Scatter Chart
  127. Help needed to add commets, arrows, etc to existing graph...
  128. How to draw the multiple chart in single sheet.
  129. Gantt Chart Task dependencies
  130. I can't get the lines to connect on my line graph
  131. Pivot Chart issues
  132. How to rotate a line-chart?
  133. data label reference change
  134. Secondary Axis
  135. quick help with graphing
  136. graph multiple data ranges
  137. how to produce horizontal line chart of point est & 95% ci's
  138. Copying a chart and unlinking it from the original workbook
  139. Data across worksheets
  140. Data across different worksheets
  141. Dynamic Chart Titles - formating
  142. Charting Features
  143. how do I create box and whisker plots in Excel?
  144. How to use an Excel 1997 files with line chart that have date & ti
  145. high-low lines
  146. Catagory Axis
  147. How can I get several graphs on one Excel page?
  148. Data point location
  149. Extending a trendline to the y axis
  150. Equation connecting two data quantities
  151. flexible data range 3d-chart
  152. How can I make a none value cell not show as zero on a chart?
  153. Conditionally color candles?
  154. Chart will not display complete series
  155. How can I graph using pictograms in excel?
  156. Organizational Chart from Existig DB in Excel
  157. How do I eliminate carriage returns in a cell
  158. How do I create a rolling average chart, adding most recent data?
  159. Data Labels on Clustered Column w/ 3D Visual effect
  160. Data Labels on Clustered Column w/ 3D Visual effect
  161. Automation Error
  162. Charts in Excel
  163. creating a graph - help
  164. Stacked Chart help needed
  165. Insert a line or shape in a table
  166. header and footer problems
  167. Weight loss line chart to monitor weight loss progress
  168. Label only minimum value
  169. How do I insert symbol to indicate significance on a bar graph?
  170. To find equation for two sets of non contiguous data
  171. A mjultiple Line/Data on a single chart
  172. Need help with complicated chart (xy chart? z axis? not sure!)
  173. How do show value range that doesn't start at zero
  174. Pie Chart showing Time Zone Comparisons - Can it be done?
  175. Trying to Change Axes
  176. How to embed an image withon a cell as opossed to copy and paste
  177. How can I have multiple fonts in a legend?
  178. Disappearing scales on bar charts with multiple series
  179. Axis category
  180. not able to get series value for 3d-surface chart
  181. How do I change the colors of each slice in a pie chart easily?
  182. Radar Plot without Y-axis values
  183. Tracking workouts
  184. Mirror/Flip Axis/Chart
  185. Automated task to present data in a graph form.
  186. Automated task to present data in a graph form.
  187. Chart Axis Value
  188. Count unique values - Pivot Table
  189. format data series line width default
  190. DASHBOARDING chart type
  191. Getting a cell reference to move laterally instead of vertically?
  192. Only chart certain values
  193. Crazy Combination Chart
  194. Footer - Center one
  195. Polar chart... how
  196. format change
  197. replace title
  198. Manipulating Pivot Table Data Fields
  199. Chart not charting right
  200. Widening Cluster Chart Columns
  201. how do i get msn
  202. able to automatically create a chart in Excel
  203. Print Excel charts in Word 2003 with fixed size
  204. Excel2003: Axis labels are truncated
  205. How do I add percentages to data labels?
  206. Turning an equation into a graph
  207. Making mutiple graphs the same size
  208. Chart Series using non-contiguous calls in VBA
  209. Cluster a 3-D Column
  210. Venn Diagram
  211. graph add ins for dials or dashboard reports?
  212. what is tax status in Payroll calculator
  213. hysteresis loop
  214. How to add a vertical line to a Line Chart that aleady has 2 Y axi
  215. Secondary "X" axis with different description
  216. Changing chart color based on number entered
  217. Overlaying charts
  218. data source remain constant
  219. Dynamic Chart With Autofilter and Formulae
  220. Combo Box font size in Charts
  221. Custom Line Graph on 2 axes help
  222. how can i change position of x and y axis in chart?
  223. Creating a distribution Graph.
  224. Scatterplot chart area changes size on different systems
  225. Bolding Part Of A Title By Code....
  226. Charting Filtered Data
  227. Charting Run Times
  228. Bar Chart depicting the "percentage of another percentage(less than 100)"
  229. Displaying null values in charts
  230. How do I add a second y-axis in an xy(Scatter) chart?
  231. Conditional formatting backgrounds in charts
  232. Linking Charts
  233. Chart Disappeared
  234. Set REF# by Cell
  235. need a refresher: text boxes on charts that use relational formulas?
  236. Excel should automatically make multi-panel charts with common axe
  237. How do I add gridlines on a graph?
  238. How do I bring Excel graph to illustrator (no cut and paste)
  239. How do I show the Grand Total on a Pivot Chart?
  240. is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
  241. Highlight all colums in Bar Graph
  242. Changing axis
  243. highligthed shade other than blue
  244. How To Find The Gradient Of A Graph
  245. How do I offset TWO columns behind another TWO columns?
  246. graph
  247. High bars
  248. Hyperlinking to charts
  249. vaiable colours for selection in chart
  250. Title Block in Excel Chart - Size problem
  251. Auto color-shading of rows
  252. Can I make Excel sort and graph a list of numbers?
  253. pie chart percentages are not right!
  254. Pivot Tables
  255. How do I do this?
  256. Newbie - Combine two values to one bar?
  257. Statistical graphing - enhanced box&whiskers
  258. Putting computer date in cell
  259. How do I put a 0 in my pie graph?
  260. How To: Link worksheet data to pre-existing chart tables
  261. A little Excel Problem.
  262. how do I subtract years and then divide
  263. Trendline - split one into two
  264. how to convert lotus 1 2 3 data and graphs to excel 2000.
  265. both a chart and a gauge (an activeX)
  266. is it possible two different colours in a chart plot area ?
  267. Pivot Chart Changes
  268. Stacked 3D Bar Charts
  269. How do i get my data to be on the x axis of a chart?
  270. How to Add page numbers to a excel spreadsheet?
  271. Excel: Can I change Chart-title/category/value from a sheet-cell?
  272. finding unknown from a line of best fit
  273. My Program
  274. "propagating" a chart across a number of data sets
  275. Newbie...need more space between entries on X axis
  276. how do i compile a cumulative sum graph?
  277. Provide a UK tax calendar 2005-2006 on your web site
  278. Re:Re: Excel Problem
  279. problem with column charts and two Y axes in Excel 2003
  280. Graph colors automatically change
  281. change default chart settings for new excel charts automatically
  282. Re: Excel Problem
  283. Macro to Create a Chart and Update it Automatically
  284. Scatter Column chart ?
  285. Add data labels without displaying data points?
  286. Simple one, its just that I'm thick!
  287. Secondary axis with VBA
  288. Secondary Axis
  289. Data range reference in a cell
  290. How can I export charts as graphics sequentially?
  291. Altering the range that is plotted by a chart via VBA
  292. How to create a chart based on a 2 dim data range dynamical in 1 d
  293. how to ensure that the chart will be deleted after i delete data
  294. Stat Sheet
  295. Charting error in Excel2003
  296. setting x-axis labels
  297. button grayed out for Charting
  298. scatter plot matrix ?
  299. Can I Apply Conditional Formatting to a Chart?
  300. how to add a second x axis with same Y axis value in one plot
  301. excel charts
  302. Sports Draw
  303. Excel won't let me uncheck Size with Window
  304. line chart with NA() values
  305. how do i chart a 24 month moving average of sales shipments
  306. Need to make a plain barchart, not a histogram
  307. how do i do x/y axis graph
  308. x/y axis graph
  309. How can I change a graph with 2 bars,2 lines to 3 bars, 1 line?
  310. Make graph appear when clicking on picture?!
  311. Frequency plotting
  312. View of x-axis values
  313. reversing the axis on a chart
  314. MS Excel Chart Formatting
  315. Chart names
  316. auto position of data labels in a line chart
  317. How do I set up a clustered stacked column graph? Is it possible?
  318. add to values in the chart not on the worksheet
  319. Add capability to graph in the form of y=x.
  320. Add capability to graph in the form of y=x.
  321. pie chart legend
  322. Set position into a worksheet using vba
  323. How can i have numbers on both y axis's
  324. Click Boxes for each series in a graph
  325. complete a line in the middle of a graph to meet both X and Y axes
  326. Would anyone take a look
  327. category axis doesn't display values
  328. Macro to Update Charts Source Data
  329. Labels and Dummy Series
  330. Excel should heavily extend the options for black-white charts
  331. How do I prepare a cost-volume-profit (CVP) graph using EXCEL?
  332. Y axis weak?
  333. I have a nice chart
  334. Souped-up Charts
  335. Creating a graphical formula from a set of data
  336. Mouse-over display
  337. Excel: plot graph
  338. salary, hourly wage plus commision
  339. funnel chart
  340. Excel Problem
  341. Timing problem with OnAction!
  342. Pivot Charts - 2 questions
  343. Novice trying to sort the values on a radar graph
  344. truncate the yaxis if one data point is MUCH higher than the rest
  345. Want graph with 2 axis, but bars overlap when second axis added
  346. How can I stack 3-D columns
  347. Excel coordinates
  348. trying to make up a childrens motivation/reward planner
  349. Linking a horizontal set of cells to a vertical sets of cells
  350. Stop the line when 0 is reached
  351. Is there a quick way of assigning multiple series to a bubble char
  352. Need to Add Column to Data in Pivot Table
  353. Stacked bar for multiple series + secondary axis
  354. Excel gives me line plots - I want scatter plots
  355. bar chart starting point
  356. Overlay charts in excel
  357. Urgent help needed - floating segmented bar chart
  358. Bar Chart To Line Chart for last 3 points only
  359. Area charts and blank cells
  360. Ignoring 0
  361. Value Axis Major Gridlines
  362. Date in First Column, Time in First Row
  363. a
  364. Graph with shaded/colored Areas??
  365. First post, need help guys!
  366. colorIndex listing for Chart with autoformat settings
  367. Charts
  368. Publishing charts - specify image name
  369. A thank-you note to Excel and PPT group members
  370. How to disable smoothline option.
  371. Date and Time Chart
  372. Show data used and percent label
  373. data labels in xy scatter
  374. how do I create a 3-d plot in Excel?
  375. I cant get Excel OFFSET Fnct to return multiple references.
  376. put data on x axis on the y axis
  377. why do my graph axis titles become truncated
  378. Vary colors in area chart by x-axis value
  379. Anyone done a gas guage in a dashboard?
  380. Trouble Graphing 1 point w/ 2 variables
  381. "Unable to read file" error message when opening a Excel file that contains a PivotTable report.
  382. Dynamic Chart Generation
  383. PIVOT TABLES
  384. Org Chart Item Automatic Font
  385. Two sets of data for the same group
  386. Setting a section to No Fill
  387. sharing a custom chart type
  388. excel charts
  389. Chart Wizard - Excel shuts down with no error message
  390. XY Chart Improvements For Scientific Data
  391. Maximum number of data points for an xy scatter chart?
  392. Want to use same Chart against changing data and variable titles?
  393. How to combine 2 cells' data into 1 cell?
  394. breakeven analysis chart
  395. How do I make a parabola using Excel?
  396. Charts not recognizing source data if original linked data is changed.
  397. Create a combo chart with two of the same chart types
  398. Pie chart - type
  399. Rounding Time?
  400. How do I alter the number of bar series in a combination chart?
  401. How can I store individual chart settings
  402. Chart Target Line
  403. excell documents
  404. Legend Missing Info
  405. greater control of date/time stamps on line charts in excel
  406. Excel Graph script
  407. Conditional chart
  408. Named range links to external workbook, help!
  409. Chart with both X & Y variable
  410. Bell Chart
  411. Formatting Legend Key Markers
  412. Inconsistent Chart Sizing Into PPT
  413. DYNAMIC TABLE LAYOUT
  414. Combination chart in Pivot
  415. Excel form ( or other) to list creditors for bankruptcy
  416. How do I display positive numbers on either side of the x-axis?
  417. time scale axis
  418. How do I automatically update a graph after adding a data point
  419. Linear Trendline Equation Question
  420. Arrow on a line chart as a marker
  421. ##### Date in Excel
  422. I want my X axis to have 5-10 minute intervals
  423. How do I set my X axis to include equal increments of a day?
  424. How do I read values from a line chart?
  425. How do I create a histogram with no space between bars?
  426. Chart help
  427. can i have a line with arrow?
  428. How to put coefficients of trend line into spreadsheet?
  429. Scatter Plot and Axes labels
  430. How do I add a tertiary Y axis in excel?
  431. H2 insert a text tag into a line graph
  432. Specialcells
  433. Chart Help!
  434. 3 axis graphy
  435. How do I change x-axis in an Excel Radar Chart?
  436. Trying to create table/chart to show where staff is located along
  437. Drop down list for graphs/charts
  438. how to hide zero values on line chart
  439. pivot chart format
  440. Need to "not show" piece of line in graph
  441. Can I format data lines in multiple charts?
  442. Display Values under Date labels on the X-Axis...
  443. Legend - Don't Want To See
  444. Column chart with additional "average" column
  445. XY Scatter with Custom Labels
  446. Scatter chart with columns instead of points
  447. How do i add a line graph onto a stacked column chart using data
  448. how to create a chart in excel with data from another workbook
  449. Link to SQL Server?
  450. Multi data charts
  451. Automatic Updating Charts
  452. How do you make a combination chart with 2 axis.
  453. Line Graph Problem
  454. where can i find an expense account form
  455. How do I change spacing between stackable bar graphs?
  456. After grouping & ungrouping a chart, I can no longer format it?
  457. chart axis Titles
  458. Can't make secondary axis in bar chart
  459. log scale shading
  460. Draw Objects in Charts
  461. View Header/Footer in Charts
  462. Is it possible to plot data series as rose diagram/stereo net
  463. Summarizing by Time
  464. Pasting worksheet with embedded charts
  465. How to add a vertical bar to a column chart to display AVERAGE val
  466. how to change line spacing for text box in excel chart
  467. Horizontal lines in waterfall chart
  468. Excel 2000 => upgraded to 2003 and Bar Chart Pattern disappeared
  469. Set Defaults
  470. charts getting elongated after closing
  471. Graphing STRANGENESS - 2nd series plotting as sum of series 1 and
  472. bubble chart
  473. Grouping measures
  474. how do i make a tally chart in excel?
  475. Change line in Chart
  476. Home Business Opportunity
  477. Home Business Opportunity
  478. Home Business Opportunity
  479. Home Business Opportunity
  480. Broken lines in a chart to display extreme values?
  481. Bars that reaches a value turns into a specific color?
  482. Putting scroll bars on chart sheet
  483. 2 Bars and 2 Y Axis Chart
  484. charting closed vs opened orders
  485. XY Chart Labeler Error Message
  486. Appending Values in the Legend
  487. Histograms\Excel 2000
  488. 2 y-axis want to use a macro to tighten the range on both
  489. Create a stacked, clustered column layout in excel?
  490. stop chart series from updating
  491. Continuous series plot
  492. Suggestions on possible chart
  493. Can I setup mixed bar chart where last column is stacked?
  494. Speed up the process
  495. continue to reinstall microsoft office?
  496. adding scroll bars to a chart
  497. Too much white space to the right of a pie chart! How to eliminate
  498. How to chart #NUM!
  499. In a GANTT, how do I get diff projects to start later on chart
  500. Excel should display linear equation of line drawn on graph.
  501. how do i remove the cells from a sheet when working with a chart
  502. Simple question
  503. Creating a Difficult Chart
  504. large charts
  505. Add an Average Line in a Scattergram
  506. Disable resize Waterfall chart
  507. Add names to scatter plot chart
  508. automaic "nice" display of the labels in a pie chart
  509. chartarea
  510. 2 or more layers on a Gantt Chart(Excel 2002)
  511. Area chart - missing values
  512. How do I make pies identical size in Excel?
  513. Excel: Can I force a linear trendline through the origin?
  514. how do i get a log log plot without taking log
  515. How to plot a formula with two variables
  516. Show both value and percentage on Waterfall Chart
  517. In a 2 Y-Axis chart, how do I assign data ranges to an axis?
  518. Breakeven Chart
  519. Geographical Charts
  520. Pivot Chart Report - formatting
  521. Suppressing Plotted Zeros in Series
  522. normal distribution curve
  523. creating a graph from nominal (non-numeric) data in Excel?
  524. visual aesthetics
  525. How to prevent Excel 2003 from automatically change chart type
  526. Possible to add text from a Cell?
  527. Print TextBox
  528. How to specify values for X axis in a Graph
  529. show aggregate total in pie chart
  530. Multiple data in series
  531. Slope of graph?
  532. Adding a certain text label in a excel chart
  533. Is there a way to graph mathematical functions in Excel?
  534. Define a chart using VBA
  535. Formula in Chart Title
  536. Series order in a chart legend.
  537. Why aren't dates always available to group in pivot tables?
  538. get edit mode on data lines in chart wizard
  539. polar plot
  540. clustered stack column charts
  541. clustered stack column charts
  542. VC++ API for Excel
  543. Data Labels
  544. how do I do a Planned vs Actual start date & end date graph
  545. how do I do a Planned vs Actual start date & end date graph
  546. Combination chart? Stacked cylinders and scatter
  547. 3D charting is not available on my daughter's version of excel
  548. Chart templates?
  549. Scaling the x-axis on a line chart
  550. How do I get a value of a calculated point on an excel line chart?
  551. full blood count chart
  552. Font Format in Axis Labels
  553. Values in the Legend?
  554. Comumn Series Brought to Front
  555. Charting a full year without zeros
  556. Up-side down Graph
  557. Up-side down Graph
  558. Delete item from Pivot Table field?
  559. Scatter chart without numerical values
  560. Custom X-axis Labels
  561. chart with dates on the x-axe
  562. peltiertech question
  563. Excel chart type that looks like a car speedometer
  564. How do I make a Bar Graph?
  565. Live incoming data
  566. How do I create a bar graph with subsections delineated?
  567. Excel charts
  568. Can' t do a 3d graph in Office XP for Students
  569. 6th order polynomial equ yields unexpected results
  570. static colors in chart chart
  571. Combined bar and line chart (two Y axis) how to make excel know which data goes where
  572. µçÉÌ2 28ºÅ
  573. Grid Lines on an Area Chart
  574. How to make excel not round real numbers when making a histogram?
  575. Can I plot an equation in Excel instead of plotting data?
  576. Line chart from multiple worksheets
  577. How can I suppress a portion of a line graph?
  578. Perpendicular distance of a point from linear regression line?
  579. date type format which is supported by excel 2003
  580. How to rearrange order based on dates of inputs?
  581. Time and motion chart
  582. Thorny problem graphing XAxis dates
  583. Excel "Value (Y) Axis" is cutoff--Fix it!
  584. Excel 97 Data Map Tool
  585. How can I add a Gaussian curve to a histogram on Excel?
  586. exporting graph into a jpeg or bmp format
  587. bar chart question
  588. axis fields
  589. bars
  590. Forest Plots......can these be done in excel or powerpoint
  591. Number of categories
  592. need to make chart w/ confidence intervals and don't know how
  593. need to make chart w/ confidence intervals and don't know how
  594. Help with charts.
  595. Need pie chart with number of fields instead of info in fields
  596. How do I get the dates on an excel chart to stay as dates instead.
  597. Data and Other Records
  598. How do I share User-Defined Custom Chart Types in Pivot Charts?
  599. Dynamically changing Border-Color of all series() to "0"
  600. € (euro) symbol in Excel charts
  601. What is the meaning of "No new font may be applied in this workbo.
  602. best curve fitting
  603. Manually Setting Date/Time Range of Axis
  604. Retrieve point address from scatter plot by clicking?
  605. Line Chart with dates in 5 day working week only
  606. Conditional Datalabel formating
  607. Lock Chart Display to last 14 days (or data points)
  608. No more new fonts can be applied to this workbook? Copying chart
  609. how can I make a quadrant analysis chart using excel
  610. Custom charts - default formatting
  611. With this business with ONLY 5,- EUR OVER 61,370 EUR in 3 months earn!!
  612. With this business with ONLY 5,- EUR OVER 61,370 EUR in 3 months earn!!
  613. Change permanantly default chart settings like colour, font..
  614. Do not want chart to graph cells with formulas that are "blank"
  615. How do I rank chart data so it appears in a specific order?
  616. Chart Coloum Labels - Very Urgent
  617. Label XY scatter plot points by frequency of occurence (no pivot t
  618. ปิดเทà¸*มไปเที่ยวทภµà¹ˆà¹„หนà¸à¸±à¸™à¸šà¸²à¸‡
  619. trendline equations
  620. intersection of 2 graphs
  621. How do I get the gradient at a point on a curved graph?
  622. Getting an Equation
  623. Create Multiple Charts w/ VB
  624. multiple series of values graphed with indep. x values -possible?
  625. Data pts do not show up in chart when inserted, Help?
  626. Sorting Bar Charts
  627. Add value when recording a macro
  628. Data Point labeling
  629. Is there a freeware application for creating gant charts in excel
  630. Secondary Axis chart
  631. How do I create a comparison chart from a data list?
  632. Default formatting
  633. Chart Gurus--Please Help
  634. excel charting formulas - sum of 2 columns with differing data
  635. How do I place multiple charts in the same sheet?
  636. Comparing actual spends against a budget
  637. Line Graphs - How do I plot N/As?
  638. Anomaly with Chart Labels
  639. chart data series -- plot a table as a single series
  640. Excel-rolling data linked to chart/ worksheet columns keep constan
  641. Can I export a chart from Excel as a jpg or gif?
  642. How do I graph an equation?
  643. Excel-rolling data linked to chart & worksheet columns must stay
  644. a chart for each data row
  645. chart trouble
  646. why do dates in excel charts change to 38159 for example
  647. Combination bar Charts
  648. anyway to go with excel two sets of data
  649. Helped with stacked bar chart and percentages
  650. is there a way to create multiple pies in one chart (comparison)?
  651. Having trouble plotting blanks on a line graph
  652. Clustered Bar Chart
  653. Plot empty cells as: Interpolated
  654. adding extra marker styles
  655. re: probability of approximation
  656. sorry, im new at excel but cant find this anywhere
  657. Chart Wizard in Excel not flexible enough
  658. How can I return cell grafics from one to another worksheet?
  659. Text box linked to datasheet
  660. mscoree.dll
  661. xy chart labeler, label length
  662. y axis not long enough
  663. Why cant I see my chart?
  664. How do I select multiple data points on my chart?
  665. Series referencing a document that I have no access to
  666. Disappearing Chart Axis
  667. Linked colums and more
  668. rota for reception cover
  669. How to incorporate and display % in Column chart?
  670. Is numeric "Series Axis" possible?
  671. Conditional formatting a bar chart
  672. How do I resize the columns in a graph chart?
  673. Combined line/stacked column chart
  674. Macro to change Chart Range when inserting a column
  675. who do i conditionally change bar chart colors?
  676. chart over time
  677. Chart Count over Time
  678. two charts on one chart page
  679. How do I change bars into just lines on a bar graph?
  680. API for MS Chart Control
  681. Help with Formulas
  682. Formatting Legend
  683. Dynamic updating of chart title
  684. Why Does Date Format Change on Chart
  685. bubble chart
  686. variable chart color by number value
  687. Excel; How do I reverse the chart? 'A' on the left, etc.
  688. how do I define a chart series with an indirect reference
  689. Unable to set the XValues Property
  690. Making a chart in excel.
  691. how do i make the sum of 3 boxes equal a word in another box?
  692. To combine two chart into one..
  693. Excel should be able to do log to base 2 charts
  694. allow user to disable annoying warning dialog on log charts
  695. irritating warning for negative data on log charts
  696. I THOUGHT I knew what I was doing
  697. Preventing NULL showing as 0 on a pivot chart using Office Web Component.
  698. Removing 0 or none 0 values from graphs
  699. How do I add an indicator line to a Gantt chart in excel?
  700. chart y-axis title problem
  701. Line chart or scatter chart??
  702. Setting round numbers for the scale
  703. adding another axes with line graph
  704. Changing Sheets in chart
  705. Charting Stock Trendline
  706. How do I add error bars unique to each data point?
  707. Shared resource usage chart
  708. How do I use a server name in an Excel chart file path?
  709. Create Charts based on data in Table
  710. Can I import a new colour into the options for creating charts?
  711. Help
  712. Horizontal Line Chart
  713. How to Automatically Create Scatter Plot Charts
  714. Combine values into 1 chart image
  715. Changing Y axis to omit part of the scale
  716. How do I change the scale of logrithmic curve on the x-axis?
  717. How to change the "Y" axis information in a chart
  718. ... I want to change a chart type ...
  719. I have doubts about Create Lines Charts
  720. creating charts with XY
  721. How do i create a multiple choice drop down list
  722. Excel charts with one standard grid and wide range of numbers
  723. graphing quartiles..does anyone have a source for how to do this?
  724. Can I remove just one title within a graph legend and not hide th.
  725. how do you add names on a bubble chart?
  726. Dynamic Bar Chart Category Axis Problem
  727. Excel descendant box charts for genealogy
  728. A Buggy Chart
  729. Value of the Last Data Point Only
  730. OWC11 Pivot table with ASP.NET(C#)
  731. Legend question
  732. How to make the gridlines of a chart square
  733. RE: Legend question
  734. How do I hide data labels that show a zero value on histograms?
  735. showing all values on the Y axis
  736. How do I repesent statistics on the map of Australia using MS MAP
  737. Implementing a Label with certain data in Chart
  738. PivotChart - fix the 2nd Y-axis and show data labeling
  739. is there a way to have data labels on top and inside of a bar?
  740. Gagner sa vie sur le net
  741. Gagnez 1.000.000 euros par an comme moi
  742. How to mix a stacked column and a clustered one on same graph?
  743. bar graph showing year of birth and death of several people
  744. Rearrange a formula
  745. Charts
  746. What is msoCanvas?
  747. Can anyone align the numbers within the datatable of a chart?
  748. Excel Capabilities in Word
  749. Automatically Create Graphs
  750. StackedColumnChart for availability using macro
  751. Need to make a "dartboard" chart
  752. overlay two graphs with different x axis
  753. I want to overlay three data sets in the same chart
  754. How can I create a chart using stacked & reg columns together?
  755. I need to convert grid.doc to an Excel Grid.
  756. Missing Data Label
  757. automatically update chart plotting current month and previous 6
  758. OVERLAY TWO CHARTS(GANTT)
  759. plotting time
  760. Possible to chart data for dates implicit within a range?
  761. Flying Bricks Chart
  762. Pivot Chart Total Columns
  763. graph
  764. Colums
  765. can you create a break in the chart scale
  766. How do you set all graph data points to black (multiple series)?
  767. Chart is shaded when not selected
  768. help with dynamic range
  769. excel should make it easier to have a 1 to 1 plot area in chart
  770. How do I show range of data in an area chart?
  771. Dynamic Charts
  772. Grouped Floating Chart
  773. show in a excel graphic a total percentage for 5 diff data fiels
  774. combination area and line needed
  775. Bar chart: change color of a bar to red if value > x?
  776. Can you have an multiple XY graph in Excel?
  777. Select chart series using dropdown list
  778. Linking Chart items to files
  779. Tools such as ASAP utilities that can be used to draw charts in excel
  780. adding new x & y values to charts automatically
  781. error 1706 while tring to install "Sales Invoice" on Excel 2002 P
  782. defining major units on chart axis
  783. missing data points causes my line graph not to connect
  784. Shadowing of a bar chart
  785. Free disk space chart in Excel
  786. Keep y-axis aligned
  787. Combined: Clustered-Stacked Column Chart
  788. Chart wizard picks wrong data for axis
  789. point outside of a graph
  790. Label on Bar Chart
  791. graph does not show all plotted points
  792. chart a different workbook
  793. dates start at 01 January 1900
  794. Chart showing one line for several rows
  795. new marker styles
  796. Bart chart with lines showing % change between elements
  797. Help with excel template
  798. can my chart update itself if i add data?
  799. How can I make a Chart data series treat blanks as "Empty" cells
  800. 3 month rolling chart
  801. Auto sorting a table
  802. Making charts from arrays in VBA
  803. Textbox disappears
  804. Font changes
  805. How To Change Fonts In Multiple Charts in a Workbook?
  806. Expand height of chart?
  807. Excel
  808. x axis cut off on an Excel 2002 scatter chart
  809. Can the data in a chart table be right justified?
  810. How to draw contours in a chart??
  811. Filtering and Charts
  812. Format Axis; Scale Tab; "Value Axis Crosses At" ends with preposit
  813. Update Chart Macro
  814. XY Scatter Problem - strange!
  815. Graphing inconsistent dates and data
  816. Chart title = cell contects
  817. How to Draw an arc which is 1/4 of a circle?
  818. Does "find and replace" work within a chart?
  819. Possible to Add Horizontal Line to Embedded Graph via VBA?
  820. X Axis puzzlement
  821. bookmark a chart?
  822. Format multiple Charts
  823. Excel Chart Legends need alignment option (rotate 90-180-270 deg)
  824. Chart to report frequency of a value as a percentage of values
  825. Sort Legend Entries
  826. separate colors for positive and negative bars in bar charts?
  827. visual fit method
  828. Printing on paper 36" X 108"
  829. Pie Charts
  830. czy można i jak scalić kilka zeszytów lub arkuszy
  831. Hyperbolic trendline
  832. BringToFront syntax question
  833. tornado chart
  834. minimum on chart
  835. Excel: Area under a curve calculation
  836. Number of labels on X-axis one more than number of values on Y-axi
  837. How do I align x-axis labels in excel?
  838. Bubble chart will not pick X series
  839. How to make a stairs graph in Excel?
  840. excel chart plot area not showing data
  841. save excel chart as picture
  842. How can I "break" the bar in a graph if a series is off the chart
  843. arranging excel tabs (charts vs worksheets)in multiple rows/dimens
  844. Is there a posibbility to change/modify the Legends
  845. formating x and 7 axis
  846. create chart from series grouped by value in another column
  847. Graph look up
  848. x axis not showing correct values
  849. HOW WE CAN CREATE THIRD AXIS IN AN GRAPH WITH 3 CURVES
  850. Getting a line chart to NOT plot a zero value
  851. prints no colors
  852. Line chart for churn rates of many items over time
  853. How can I change the chart so date is up and down and data is acro
  854. Standart deviation ?
  855. Data and Chart on same page. How to refreh please.
  856. real estate sales template?
  857. Drop line in Line Chart
  858. Modify the default graph colors
  859. Pulling data from yyyyMMMMdd.xls
  860. can not see chart
  861. Date and Time on X-axis
  862. Plotting an Orbiting Satellite
  863. Dynamic Scaling for Charts
  864. Stacked charts misalign when printed
  865. graphs for expense
  866. Increasing X-axis Offset for graphs cutting x-axis
  867. User-defined (Custom) Charts
  868. Truncated y axis work-around - adding symbols
  869. Has anyone had problems setting the font size for a title through VBA?
  870. creating a chart not working
  871. Charts Line Types for Multiple Data Series not Printing Properly
  872. How do I set up column charts' x values in 'm' ie. 300m, 600m etc
  873. how do i create a bar chart that has 2 y axis instead of one?
  874. My links (bar charts) print in b&w but they should be in colour
  875. How to change maximum scale of a logarithmic chart on an EXCELL ch
  876. how can I change the scale of the numbers in my chart data table?
  877. How do I place an average bar gray-scale in the background?
  878. Bug in Rounding percentages of Bar of Pie chart
  879. Excel files wont print.
  880. How to insert superscripted value in Y-axis title of excel sheet
  881. Label x axis on very long spreadsheet
  882. Excel macro stops at MinimumScaleISAuto and MinimumScale = 0
  883. is it possible to embed and sort charts?
  884. how do I tabulate written information in excel?
  885. How to append existing series?
  886. XY Scatter Plot - Stringline for Trains
  887. Y-Axis Label won't let me resize it
  888. how do I get more than one sub-total in pivot tables?
  889. Chart Legend Items: hide/show
  890. Figures in data box and percentages in graph
  891. How do I stop plotted data from going to zero in a line chart?
  892. How do I create a chart where there are two Y axis and the bars ar
  893. adding space between columns in a chart
  894. Running Internet Explorer from Excel
  895. Modifing data to show up better in chart.
  896. surface chart problems
  897. How can I export an excel 2003 chart to a .jpg?
  898. Help! My graphs sneezed!
  899. Toggle on/off switch for x-y graph
  900. Accentuate diference between two values
  901. Ambitious Gantt chart
  902. displaying data within column
  903. How do I remove footers from charts in Excel?
  904. Can I Somehow load a Spread Sheet thru a Scanner
  905. Whats the best Microsoft program for pie charts?
  906. restricting the drop lines to only a single series
  907. Only one colum of stack graph shows category label - problem
  908. Excel Charts need to have a funtion where you can Stack and Group
  909. Row Charts
  910. Can I use named range in data range box when creating pie chart?
  911. Graph won't interpolate?
  912. Second x-axis for line graph
  913. extracting numerical data
  914. Area under the curve
  915. Line and text box move by themselves
  916. How can I superimpose one chart over the other?
  917. chart only weekdays when data set includes weekends?
  918. graphs
  919. Overlaying bars so that lesser value is on top
  920. excel chart export error runtime 1004
  921. if-then statement that checks for existence of series 2
  922. Dynamic Graph Arguement
  923. Excel chart - how to assign the file name in the chart title?
  924. Removing data from an automatically updated chart
  925. How do I create more than two Y axis in a chart?
  926. Finding y-values in budget curve app with Excel & VBA
  927. Fill an area between 2 curves in an Excell chart?
  928. Pivot Chart HELP
  929. Different Secondary X Axis but same Y Axis
  930. Dynamically Change Row Count Using SeriesCollection(n).Values
  931. How do I name a chart as an identifiable object?
  932. Plotting normal distribution curve
  933. when I enter data in my worksheet, it skips to much lower boxes
  934. 3 of 4 Y axes
  935. can i overlay one chart over anotherand have both be visible
  936. ploting properly spaced "day" chart
  937. 3D Graph Probs
  938. Setting Range in Pivot Table
  939. Using a relative SHEET reference for source data in a chart
  940. curve fitting to a sine function
  941. Second X Axis with different scale
  942. Empty cells at start of x axis
  943. Excluding data from automatically refreshed charts
  944. Why are my hidden rows unhidden after I edit a graph?
  945. Radar Map
  946. How to chart a formula
  947. How do I preserve data formatting in a pivot chart?
  948. Comparing 2 years of data on a monthly basis
  949. user-defined chart template location
  950. updating charts automatically
  951. formatting lines in charts
  952. How can i draw a graph with days and months in the primary axis
  953. Fill Options for XY Graphs
  954. ranges not showing on chart
  955. How do I link Excel chart axis scale settings to cells?
  956. Using Chart Wizard
  957. Gridline format
  958. Thanks Jon for your Jan 2001 post......it helped me today!
  959. Dynamically titling Excel charts
  960. Graph with text
  961. Hidden Data to show on the Chart
  962. Pie Chart Help
  963. Phased Bar Chart
  964. Calculate y-value from chart
  965. Two ranges in one series
  966. 13 periods
  967. Text on cart based on data in a cell
  968. How do I count the # of times a value reoccurs and plot it over ti
  969. how do I add functions together in an excel Chart?
  970. Changing a chart scale using a formula/macro
  971. How do give each datapoint a separate name/label in a scatter char
  972. BCG matrix
  973. XL Chart: Separately align series and value data labels
  974. Charting in 4 different axis
  975. How to change a bar to line in a combo chart?
  976. XL Charts: Let my mouse drag all data labels for a whole series.
  977. 3-D Charts
  978. XL2000: Charts don't print as displayed
  979. Charts multiplication
  980. standard heading en footing
  981. Data selection on line chart
  982. How to change shape of points in chart?
  983. Area chart Disappears
  984. Autoscaling on XY chart
  985. HELP need index of the actual selected point
  986. How do I make a to do chart for every day of the week?
  987. 3/4 High Chart Rule
  988. Colour negative border differently
  989. Y-Axis Labels on Both sides...
  990. How to convert Grid to Chart with Marcos Automatically?
  991. Placement of tick marks
  992. Excel Chart Options (Axis)
  993. Text on charts not printing
  994. Putting text percentage at top of the bars showing the difference
  995. TEXT STATUS -VS- Numbers
  996. not including 0's
  997. graph smoothing
  998. sharepoint
  999. Why do I get "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook"?
  1000. how do i create an XYZ chart?