PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  [11] 12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. radar chart - how to acieve transparency in fill effects?
  2. Grouping inserted pictues with Charts
  3. Scales of Column and Line Graphs
  4. Variable series length/range
  5. Mysteriously Shifting Lines and Text Boxes
  6. help macro for formatting pie chart
  7. setting defaults for data point size, color, shadow, etc.
  8. manipulating columns
  9. Adding data series to chart via macro
  10. SELECT EMBEDDED EXCEL CHART
  11. vertical line chart
  12. Displaying data in bar form on a line chart
  13. Vertical Lines on the Lines on 2 Axes Chart
  14. Text box that contains a range of cells not just one.
  15. gantt chart in excel
  16. Column Chart With Averages Displayed
  17. date axis
  18. re: error message "NO more new fonts may be applied" ?
  19. Stacked Chart - Side By Side
  20. selected data not shown in graph and axis labels
  21. Zooming in chart by 2 click ??
  22. flow chart question
  23. Exporting an Excel Chart into Access
  24. Can I generate the excel chart with out opening the excel instance?
  25. Eliminate DataLabels upon eachother not readable?
  26. Can't get data from a web page to chart in excel. Any solutions?
  27. Help with copying dynamic column selected based on remote cell value and dynamic formula fill
  28. need to add colored horizontal line on chart to show cutoff level
  29. plot frequency
  30. excel chart and data don't match, help
  31. When inserting a simple "Sum" formula all I get is the formula.
  32. conditional formatting in charts
  33. Selecting and moving chart(s) within a worksheet using keyboard ke
  34. Large number of dynamic charts
  35. 2 scale in a single chart
  36. how do I find the equation of a line using a scatter plot?
  37. Enter multple trendlines on the same chart.
  38. XY Scatter Y-Axis Formatting
  39. Dynamic chart
  40. Automatically update charts for only the most current 12 months?
  41. xy Scatter chart
  42. How to add data labels from a series not displayed on a chart
  43. Reference Data Range based on cell contents
  44. cannot group that selection
  45. Maximum value for interpolation
  46. Find the value of a point with VBA
  47. what other ways to get a picture or diagram of types of bacteria
  48. How do I create a chart in Excel using data from two worksheets
  49. How can I draw a box and whisker diagram?
  50. cnc machine work load
  51. personal budget template that integrates graphics
  52. 2 sets of data I need one line
  53. Automatically create trend table using symbols
  54. Re: Formating text of x-axix value
  55. excel should let you vary error bars for individual points
  56. Excel Graphs
  57. Is there any way to do a rose diagram in Excel?
  58. Excel - Goal Seek
  59. Adding Trendline To Just Some of the Bars in Chart
  60. Combination Charts
  61. One regression line
  62. How can I set a break on the Y-axis of an excel graph?
  63. Regression
  64. Changing *permanently* Excel's colors and graph fill for charting?
  65. copying charts into new sheets, data is pulled from old sheet
  66. Electrical diagram
  67. Can Excel draw a histogram with variable column widths
  68. How do I fix my Stacked column chart with grand totals?
  69. excel flo-diagm>arrow>orthoginal
  70. Charts/ Graphs and Dates Trouble
  71. I can't get the percentages to work in a bar chart data label.
  72. How to set up Paynter graph
  73. Charts
  74. Formating text of x-axix value
  75. Time Sensitive - Stacked Cluster Columns
  76. How can I create a 4D chart in excel?
  77. How do I add an extra line to a line-column chart?
  78. how doi create a grid chart so i can plot a line ?
  79. Pivot chart problem
  80. two x axes with one y axis, different data on x
  81. make all markers the same in a scatter plot
  82. 2nd Axes - primary series data of only 1 series disappears!
  83. The MS Graph Tool should be debugged and greatly enhanced.
  84. Where can I find a free widget to ...
  85. Chart help Hide Months
  86. How to display a series in chart table and not in the chart?
  87. refreshing charts
  88. Legend does not work
  89. Increasing the Vertial Size of a 3-D Line Chart
  90. Marking point of intersection on double y axis chart?
  91. Link chart in word from excel
  92. Automating best Fit for a Chart
  93. Best chart to use
  94. chart to monitor values relative to targets
  95. Pie Charts
  96. Plotting A Target
  97. scatter charts
  98. Column chart excel 2003
  99. how to creat a chart with t diffrrent scales
  100. excel dynamic charts samples
  101. How do I conditionally format a chart?
  102. Word Doc Macro help needed please!
  103. trendline
  104. eliminating empty cells from chart area
  105. Want to replace cells that read "#DIV/0" with another value
  106. select & format "single" axis line in charts
  107. Need to format text in header, but value is generated using VBA
  108. Pivots with Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler
  109. how do I create a line graph from a common origin?
  110. Editing the screen tip on a scatter graph
  111. Legend disappears from chart.
  112. Excel graph as Value/picture
  113. excel to powerpoint- misalignment of ranges
  114. How to handle lots of data
  115. Combining 2 different types of bar graph
  116. how do i create 4 pie charts
  117. resize charts to paste into powerpoint/word
  118. Charts
  119. Pie PivotChart loses data label every time i swich page value
  120. bubble chart - how to edit all in one go
  121. need to combine two charts
  122. fantasy nascar pool
  123. Updating charts when data source is in a different file
  124. axis wrap text
  125. paste charts into powerpoint-misalignment
  126. vba charting question
  127. charting particular numbers
  128. Data labels not printing
  129. Calculate areas from a cross section chart??
  130. How do I put multiple colors in a chart's plot area
  131. economic chart
  132. Trendline on stacked bar graph
  133. calibration curve
  134. Re: how to create a chart in a form of a triangle
  135. Customizing a Pivot Chart
  136. xy scatter, missing one y
  137. compensation chart
  138. HOW TO CREAT 3 AXIS CHARTS
  139. X,Y coordinates on chart
  140. X-axis on graph
  141. Polar Plot
  142. Dynamic Step Chart using range names
  143. Write scatterplot point ID to a cell
  144. How do I compare pie charts by varying size
  145. how do you change bars into lines on a chart
  146. TRY HELPING VISUALLY IMPAIRED TO USE YOUR APPLICATION PRODUCTS
  147. display cell value on a pivot chart
  148. Embedded Chart does not appear on print preview
  149. Embedding pictures on data points of a chart
  150. Line Chart
  151. stacked bar graphs
  152. How do I number format the Data Table in an Excel Chart?
  153. Strange Value in my chart data table
  154. Dynamic Range Names For a Graph
  155. Which type of chart would you suggest to use?
  156. Attn John Peltier
  157. Keeping the format when refresh on the pivot chart
  158. How can I display two seperate stacked bars in a graph
  159. embedding a macro when generating a CSV file
  160. Dynamic Chart Crashing Excel - help plz!
  161. Inserting a 'Standard'
  162. Do not show lack of data as a zero on graph lines, leave blank
  163. how do I make multiple pie charts at the same time?
  164. dealing with a projection
  165. Macro deleting specified rows
  166. How do I change the axis in excel to the american style
  167. How lines in combination charts treat #N/A values
  168. Vacation Plotted In A Pivot Chart
  169. how do I plot a data series against two series
  170. statistical process control
  171. How do I sum based on a description for a pie chart
  172. "Unable to set the Formula property of the Series class" with a tw
  173. Derive an equation from plotted data
  174. Chart oddity
  175. Dynamic Charts Offset
  176. How do I have stacked columns and a reg col. on same chart?
  177. I would like to format a dynamic chart title
  178. textbox position
  179. Date gaps in chart after pivotTable
  180. Excel should let me caption individual bars in a stacked chart
  181. If XY is age/income to persons, how show names i.e by pointing?
  182. Need to create an excel chart 21 depts jan-feb 04-06 how?
  183. Auto look through subfolders
  184. Edit PivotTable by removing Sales Button from ROW area?
  185. Charting: Displaying cumulative totals at top of stacked columns
  186. chart question
  187. How do I put a regression line on a scatter chart
  188. Want to place picture in top left corner of chart
  189. Chart size
  190. Transparency graphic option not working on Excel Charts?
  191. Change the size of a chart marker in the legend
  192. Is there a way to split the y-axis values in a chart?
  193. Percentage Incorrect In Pie Chart
  194. How do I create a chart on two axes with two lines and a bar
  195. Moving data for a chart
  196. Is it possible to get Oval shaped Bubbles?
  197. How to get intermediate values from smooth graph in Excel ?
  198. organisation chart
  199. Generating dynamic charts based on the user input
  200. How do I plot multiple 3D surface charts
  201. schedule plan for every 3 month in one sheet excel
  202. Excel charts and Word docs
  203. How to plot a function, y=f(x) in excel chart.
  204. Hiding source cell data after creating chart
  205. hide original cells after creating chart
  206. how to create a pie chart with item names & ndc bar codes inside
  207. How to ignore blank cells
  208. the use of $ in cels
  209. Y-axis title cutting off in vertical direction
  210. Changing Plot Window
  211. Excel Line or Scatter Chart
  212. How can I show different bar colors in the same chart?
  213. Chart formating problem
  214. joining data points on graph
  215. cancel charts & graphs on my spreadsheet
  216. Indirect chart source data
  217. Can I create my own chart template in Excel?
  218. How do I name the Bubbles on my Bubble chart.
  219. Indirect Range Referencing
  220. Re: X axis problem
  221. Gantt Chart?
  222. hOW DO i FLIP THE X AND Y AXIS
  223. Scratter Plot Problem
  224. Copy Excel Chart (including drawn objects) into Word
  225. how do I draw a boxplot in excel?
  226. generate a chart in asp.net
  227. Bar chart No printer friendly.
  228. Forecasting
  229. Copy and paste Excel chart in Word --> font compresses
  230. Excel Table/Chart to JPEG for Web
  231. need help charting a time progression for investments
  232. Excel should STOP the "zero or negative ..in log plot" error msg
  233. Not Displaying Zero Values
  234. Grabbing Mins/Maxs Off a Chart
  235. Charts - Trends - Excel Formula
  236. how to prevent Excel from reformatting a chart wen updating data?
  237. chart size
  238. Bar Charts in Excel
  239. Can't quite get what I want with bar chart; help appreciated
  240. quadrant (perceptual) maps in Excel
  241. How Do I create a table in excel that shows frequency?
  242. Excel graph series list bug
  243. Excel x,y chart type x range must be re-entered each series
  244. stacked column chart across multiple columns
  245. Date formatting in Pivot Chart
  246. Loosing 1 month on my chart
  247. Line chart with two series; how to add points to one and not the other?
  248. Pivot charts - Losing formatting
  249. Need to create chart from data in 2 columns and not sure how.
  250. Need to compare data in 2 columns and not sure how.
  251. Formatting Bar Size
  252. Hiding data series in legend
  253. Number formatting in chart
  254. Smooth lines for 3-D pie charts?
  255. What's equation for R-Squared value given for chart trendlines?
  256. Data labels out of reach
  257. How to I write text onto connectors/lines in Excel?
  258. How Can I show 3 different lines in one chart?
  259. Stacked column charts
  260. Using drop lines with XY scatter chart
  261. percentages
  262. sum and minus columns and rows at the same time
  263. How do I display more than one pie chart on a sheet in Excel?
  264. Can a value axis autoscale to something other than 0 for the min?
  265. An uneven time-increment
  266. How do I plot a trendline that goes through a specified point?
  267. Simple question- how to make X axis on bottom of chart
  268. hierarchical axis labels reverse chart
  269. Graphing using text??
  270. Can't change source data path for Pivot Chart
  271. 3Axis Multiple groups with subgroup Bar Chart please help!
  272. Automatically moving a drawing object in a chart
  273. Changing field settings on multiple columns in pivot report...How
  274. web performance metrics chart help
  275. inverting the y axis
  276. Graph format? i.e. no gray background
  277. how to find intersections points of lines in charts
  278. Varying data on X axis
  279. how to incorporate a clustered stacking chart
  280. how to reposition a data table in chart
  281. How do I get the output summary?
  282. Dynamic sorting
  283. random pages
  284. Error bars overlap and are indistinguishable
  285. Chart problems
  286. Hide series names for unused data from chart legend
  287. expanding titles on graphs
  288. y value vs x
  289. (.)(.) Hot...
  290. Plotting X and Y to a single point
  291. primary & secondary axis
  292. Combination Chart
  293. Automation of Dynamic Chart Title and legend changes
  294. Chart ignoring formulas but only plotting formula results
  295. Group & Stacked Chart
  296. hiding zero values in stacked bar charts
  297. prevent Excel background from tiling?
  298. Anyone know how to create a hyperlink inside an Excel pie chart?
  299. Zero Values on Charts
  300. Charts
  301. Easy way to make negative data positive?
  302. how do I make text fit an organisation chart autoshape box
  303. chart wizard unavailable
  304. How do i download or acquire the data analysis plus tool for Excel
  305. How do you center the pie chart on the chart sheet
  306. horrifyingly difficult excel chart / gantt question...
  307. Dynamic Range with unused formula messing up x axis on dynamic graph
  308. Can I make a chart that is vertical instead of horizontal?
  309. Creating an age or service spread chart
  310. Baby Sleep log
  311. Chart: 2 lines and a bar
  312. Label Doughnut-Chart outside
  313. How can I change the shape and size of the boxes in an org chart?
  314. x-y Line Graph question
  315. histograms
  316. Excel Pivot tables and charts
  317. Referencing chart sheets in vba
  318. How to copy & paste excel charts to Words as Windows Metafile
  319. Plot order of lines and points in XY scatterplots
  320. Charts - Align value & category data labels independently
  321. Stacked Column and Clustered Column
  322. Time Series
  323. Creating Bell Curve Chart
  324. Why does a spider chart add up values?
  325. updating chart source after transposing rows
  326. Are there better GRAPHS within EXCEL or Add-on graphs?
  327. How to Histogram w/o raw data but histogram Table on Excel
  328. EARN OVER 9850 DOLLAR in 3 WEEKS !!!
  329. EARN OVER 9850 DOLLAR in 3 WEEKS !!!
  330. EARN OVER 9850 DOLLAR in 3 WEEKS !!!
  331. EARN OVER 9850 DOLLAR in 3 WEEKS !!!
  332. Different colors on a single line chart
  333. how do i create a pie chart in excel with non-numerical values?
  334. Set up default chart
  335. Graphing Question
  336. Problems with Stacked Bar charts
  337. RE: Creating ODBC link within SELECT statement
  338. How do i get a chart showing the demographics of a country?
  339. Quality/ Productivity diagram
  340. Chart with three variables
  341. Re: Creating ODBC link within SELECT statement
  342. Import Charts and data to Access
  343. 'Different' kind of Stack-up chart
  344. Linking two identical charts
  345. Charts and Line Graphs comparing companies with different data
  346. Charting when number of rows are greater than 65536
  347. Can I add a baseline value to a chart?
  348. Columns change colour with value
  349. Moving Average Trendline
  350. custom colors for pie charts
  351. how to print chart located on another chart on one page?
  352. How do i show duplicate data points on a scatter plot?
  353. How do I stop line on chart - Pste-specl-values (BLANKS) in VB
  354. how can I mark the maximum point on x-y graph
  355. how can I mark the maximum point on x-y graph
  356. How to create a z chart in excel ?
  357. How do I make my data points not overlap in a scatter plot?
  358. extrapolating data from chart
  359. how do i update a chart area automatically
  360. how to create dashboards using excel?
  361. How do I change the orientation of a chart in Excel?
  362. Is there a Bowling score card template available in Excel?
  363. Displaying single and multiple data series.Single data series
  364. Tally chart cells exist in Excel!??
  365. Different Starting Points on X-Axis
  366. Provide a "high/low" chart (stock chart) in horizontal mode
  367. Vulnerability Prediction Tool
  368. label the category axis from 0 to 30, step 5 in an excel chart
  369. Why are some currency values of 0 in red? I want all black.
  370. Continuous dates and time
  371. Plot R-Theta [angle (0~360 degrees) and amplitude] chart in Excel
  372. Can you combine an Excel Cluster Bar Graph with a Stacked Bar Grap
  373. how do i create a completion of task checklist
  374. Excel bar graph with two axes
  375. Automatic avoiding empty cell
  376. How can you add the same data series to all charts in a workbook
  377. How do i get time added to a chart?
  378. do not chart cells linked from worksheets that are blank
  379. How to deselect a selected chart programatically?
  380. How to set the chart height dynamically.
  381. Chart printing problem.
  382. How do I change the logaritmic scale i Excel?
  383. sorting data and automatic graphs
  384. Line Graph Help
  385. Chart resizing handles
  386. building a web site
  387. Sumif with 2 cell criteria
  388. dashboard measurement syatems
  389. zones in excel charts
  390. Number of items per day in chart.
  391. Viewing in web
  392. Charting only Used Range with Named Ranges
  393. Pasting Excel charts into Word
  394. convert letters to numbers
  395. Custom Formula in Pivot Table Row
  396. Joining data points on a line chart
  397. Null values in charts and how to override the goal seek functionality
  398. Where is this famous Auto republish checkbox?
  399. Intersection of two lines
  400. How do I get total value data labels in a stacked bar chart?
  401. quick charting question for similar charts on multiple sheets
  402. A new twist on web interactivity problem?
  403. SECOND AXIS ON PIVOT TABLE
  404. How to insert a symbol in a chart legend?
  405. Please help w/ putting dates on x-axis with .XValues.
  406. Setting Excel chart series from vb6
  407. Cumulative data charts
  408. Combination chart - want only ONE series showing as a line, not 2.
  409. Problem setting SeriesCollections source range
  410. multi-line graph with dates on x-axis
  411. How do I create a chart that uses both columns and stacked column.
  412. How to best compare two timelines having the same sequence?
  413. Dropping data labels
  414. combination charts - multiple columns
  415. Help: pivot chart data in secured Access database wont show fields
  416. Scatter Chart with Smoothed Lines
  417. how to globally change souce data on plot
  418. Automatic Graphs/ Dynamic Graphs
  419. How do I create a sales funnel graph/chart with Excel?
  420. how to plot an XY chart with labels specified by separate column
  421. How can I create a fish-bone chart using excel?
  422. Assign a trendline or threshold
  423. Flip axis or mirror...
  424. How do you keep charts - graphs the same size?
  425. Chart with buttons
  426. How do I have one gridline in chart a different colour
  427. Chart --> Source Data... --> Series dialog window
  428. Stable chart
  429. Setting hover data labels to cells other than source data
  430. My pie chart has collapsed, what do I do?
  431. Grouping dates in PivotTable/Chart
  432. ?-Change data series range as data is entered?
  433. How do i freeze a chart area in excel?
  434. ole across a lan
  435. Chart doesn't show in Word
  436. Need a template to divide household responsibilities.
  437. Display Units is not accessible in my Excel Chart
  438. Chart two variables with differing values
  439. How do I chage/eliminate the names of the columns and rows
  440. How do a put two pies (series) in one chart
  441. Control Charts
  442. Time chart
  443. Very Simple Question
  444. Specify dimensions for Excel charts
  445. More than one graph on a page in Excel
  446. Add export graph function to Excel (e.g. jpg, eps, wmf)
  447. how do i create a cumulative frequencey graph using excel?
  448. Getting a category x-axis to sort of "right-justify"
  449. farmating a data series
  450. from Range variable
  451. percentage
  452. Print grid lines
  453. Can you program Excel to draw an asymptote?
  454. charting non-adjacent data cells
  455. gnatt chart in excel?!
  456. Conditional sum, wizard or otherwise
  457. Charting Multiple Series as one line
  458. How do I create a broken x-axis in Excel?
  459. Exponential trendline offset
  460. Exponential trendline offset
  461. Charting 3-D Graphs with Empty Cells
  462. Excel graphs in PowerPoint
  463. Graphing weekly/monthly averages
  464. Preserve formatting in Pivot Chart
  465. Is there an easy way to create automation in a graph?
  466. MELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  467. KOPANOU
  468. KEYTEDAKI
  469. melas
  470. PAULARAS
  471. PAYLARAS
  472. hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  473. parta ola
  474. dfhg
  475. BOURTZZZZZZZZ
  476. hhhhh
  477. Align Graphs
  478. Dynamic Chart
  479. One dimensional timescale
  480. linking multiple charts from one xcl workbook
  481. Funny! More offers to select a search engine!
  482. charting help
  483. FLASH CHART is possible
  484. How can I shift my data line to the left?
  485. Graphing only data that meets a condition
  486. Vb macro stops when I try to create more than 89 charts
  487. How do I use custom symbols in a bar chart (e.g., stacked cars)?
  488. stacked bar graphs
  489. in school suspension worksheet?
  490. Can I create graph combining clusted and stacked columns?
  491. How can I chart a data series without showing empty cells?
  492. How do i transfer Excel from my old dell to my new HP?
  493. How do you get more chart days on Blood pressure tracker
  494. I want to paste in new POINTS, not a new SERIES, from another workbook
  495. Pie Chart "Gas Gauge"
  496. Value displayed on graph is wrong- but graph is right?
  497. How do I create a dynamic chart
  498. Making columns "centered" and posting on Powerpoint
  499. Pasting excel chart into powerpoint
  500. "X" Axis with different scale
  501. Create charts that update automatically from data in rows
  502. Is it possible at all?
  503. Excel Charts - Missing Values
  504. Menu gone when in chart/graph
  505. Can I chart normal distribution in excel?
  506. A Chart that Updates Automatically as Data Size Changes?
  507. Indexing Values to Same Starting Point for Relative Return Chart
  508. Sum Distinct Rows in PivotTable
  509. How do I have unique data labels for points in a XY Scatter plot?
  510. how to calculate surface area in excel chart
  511. kako izrčunati površinu ispod krivulje u excelu
  512. How do I show a bigger gap between non equadistant dates in Excel
  513. Excel - How do I reverse the x and y axes on an Excel chart?
  514. Charts and Graphs disappearing
  515. Charts and Graphs disappearing
  516. Chart symbols
  517. Dynamic Chart Question
  518. How do I create an investment portfolio for my clients?
  519. Line chart even though values missing
  520. Pivot table chart - turn off automatic color
  521. How do I insert a subtitle into a chart?
  522. variable height variable width stacked bar charts
  523. Creating X & Y Mean Lines on Bubble Chart
  524. Excel charts
  525. formatting text on chart for specific values
  526. Changing series information for approximately 60 series in a workb
  527. chart to consolidate similar sheets files
  528. SUM in random files in the folder - VBA
  529. User defined charts
  530. Boxplots
  531. comparing averages on chart
  532. maximum for noncontiguous cells in chart?
  533. Copy a word doc to excel and hyperlink data between the 2.
  534. x-axis range
  535. printing borderlines
  536. Can you change the intercept of the X-axis to a non-zero value?
  537. How do I remove multiple hyperlinks in the same cell (Excel)?
  538. data labels to show value, label & percent
  539. colors of bar charted data don't follow data after sorting
  540. Chart league position
  541. Value (Y) axis crosses between dates
  542. Show value in Data Table but not on live chart
  543. How do I anchor one end of a linear trend line?
  544. Automatically changing the range in a graph
  545. same month/day on x axis for multiple years
  546. compare small and large figures in one chart
  547. How do I copy an Excel chart to paste into InDesign?
  548. Color of a particular label on the Axis
  549. How do I suppress the % sign in a chart?
  550. How do I suppress the % sign in a chart?
  551. How do I make chart labels or legends wordwrap?
  552. Selecting Embedded charts in Active Sheets programmatically
  553. Printing thumbnails of charts
  554. How do I use a name in a range reference in excel?
  555. Charting number of contacts a day
  556. Displaying XValues and Values for chart using VBA
  557. (Visually Appealing) Scientific Notation on the Y-Axis
  558. Percentages on Charts
  559. Error 1004 using not contiguous data
  560. Customising Charts
  561. Formatting a pivot worksheet to display a string at the end!
  562. Move the Y axis below negative values
  563. How do I export a graph as a gif file (Microsoft Excel 2000)
  564. renaming data labels by different cells than source data
  565. Drop Lines
  566. how to make the axis of charts to start at my lowest value(data)?
  567. Re: Chart VBA Question
  568. Series order conflicts with line order
  569. Frequencies in Scatter Charts
  570. Stacked chart with line
  571. Stacked Columns - Showing Values
  572. Graph: number of curves
  573. Trendline Equations
  574. Auto Display of X and Y axis values for multiple charts in WKBK
  575. Dynamic Charting Question
  576. Anyone have a Du Pont Chart for me?
  577. A scatter plot with a 2 column data source
  578. Can i use the IF function in a chart to choose its data series?
  579. How do I make the X-Axis increase in scale with the quantity?
  580. Unable to Plot Values on Chart
  581. Need ideas to randomize list monthly?
  582. Overwrite Changes when saving
  583. Pivot table/chart - can I use data ranges? why will it not group d
  584. Change the shape of points to crosses in a chart
  585. Bubble Chart Plotting
  586. A "C" in the middle of my chart
  587. Multiple Legends
  588. Change default settings for surface chart legend
  589. Variable data range help
  590. Curve fitting algorithm
  591. can you set custom colours to be used in excel charts
  592. Change depth of a surface chart
  593. Line Chart Axis Reversal
  594. change the format of a series in a chart
  595. how do I extract the moving average trendline point data?
  596. How do I add a trend line to a stacked chart in Excel
  597. Error setting shape text property
  598. Help with an Area chart
  599. chart with stacked columns in pairs
  600. why does the tools-options calculations reset to automatic after
  601. Please - I really need an answer - this is for a school district!!
  602. Pie Chart - Smooth Edges
  603. looking for power/ utilities budget /graph sheet
  604. How do I create a pictograph in Excel?
  605. Line chart zero values
  606. Getting Rid of Error Message
  607. Chart on Voter Turnout
  608. making a complicated bar graph
  609. Problem with chart creation.
  610. Swing Chart with dynamic Range
  611. Combination stock and scatter chart
  612. Macro to include Close Print Preview
  613. combination stacked column and line data
  614. Outlines of Pie Charts - fuzzy
  615. changing axis
  616. Scatter Chart Question
  617. Urgent Help Needed: X axis to scale
  618. How do I enlarge my excel spreadsheet so readible when printed??
  619. How do I create new default color settings for charts in Excel?
  620. Want to use left and center footer in same page
  621. Let me use the Line Color icon on charts
  622. Is it possible the change the default chart formatting.
  623. Lining up scales on primary and secondary y axes
  624. Scatter Chart Data Point Highlighting
  625. Vertical Data Extraction
  626. Plotting "blank" cells as zero
  627. trendline error
  628. Drawing a line in bar chart
  629. Tabbing through rows
  630. printing charts in a mail merge document.
  631. Scatterplot Question
  632. ADD NEGATIVE NOT POSATIVE
  633. Chart Axis Showing Lapse/Interupt Scale
  634. Very strange problem when inserting a picture in a 3D Chart
  635. insert excel charts as objects
  636. How to create chart with columns and 2 lines?
  637. PivotTable Data Series Formatting
  638. Combining Scatter Plots
  639. How do I create a bar (1-100) in exel?
  640. 3D column chart, stacked
  641. I have a problem to properly display the title of Value (Y) axis i
  642. Polynomial regression - how does Excel do it? (under "Trendline")
  643. Header
  644. Embedded Chart doesn't show data value on treadline.
  645. Question about graphing four sets of data
  646. non linear regression in excel
  647. Combination chart - area and column - order display?
  648. Help me
  649. PivotCharts, PivotTables, I'm going insane
  650. How can I create SPC charts in Excel
  651. Line Chart
  652. How can i link arrows with cell?
  653. Legends - Changing the Shape of
  654. Combination Chart
  655. Scatter Plot
  656. Help me with formula
  657. x-axis is time ... sort of
  658. Formatting
  659. How do I bring a certain data series to the front
  660. Limit trend line to last 12 records
  661. 2 different types of data sets displayed on 1 graph
  662. Graphing only even/odd numbered cells
  663. Hyperlinkage of one graph with another graph or Drill down graph
  664. Help Spreadsheet1.ActiveSheet.Range("B1").LoadText debugging
  665. Bar graph and line graph overlayed
  666. 2 seperated cluster of bars on 1 bar graph?
  667. Is there a template for planning kids weekly activities?
  668. waterfall charts
  669. drawing toolbar icons
  670. Need vertical separators rising from the X axis.
  671. I need separators on the X axis of a chart.
  672. Can I ungroup legend entries?
  673. Automatic Chart Expansion Problem
  674. Can I, and how?
  675. Chart Series
  676. Increaseing Precision in polynomial trendline equations
  677. Linking Axes Max & Mins to source chart
  678. how do I enter data labels for a bar chart and get them to update
  679. charts and cells
  680. Line - Column Charts
  681. Excel 2003 won't let me change Xlabels from scientific notation
  682. How do I put multiple pie charts on one page?
  683. Line Graph: Differences between series
  684. Bubble chart challenge
  685. Data Labels
  686. how can I make real polar plots in excel?
  687. Scatter chart challenge
  688. how do i make an xy graph start at 0 instead of at 1?
  689. X Axis:Change Numbers on Chart ? Please Help!
  690. NON-TEXT VALUES IN CELLS
  691. conditional formmating data and put it into a graph...
  692. Format a chart to automatically update with last 26 data points?
  693. Scattergraph
  694. I need help calculating this.
  695. Lock shape location to axis values?
  696. How do I offer ChartType options?
  697. Why do OWC charts aggregate data when Excel doesn't?
  698. Excel Charts do not update when Workbook recalculated
  699. Hard-code source data
  700. Changing Chart with a lookup
  701. Default Colours in a Bar Graph
  702. 3rd Y Axis
  703. Cost Report
  704. How do I create a broken X axis in Excel?
  705. does any one know how to convert a scanned sheet to a work sheet
  706. Ajusting a ChartArea's size
  707. Additional series without legend
  708. Auto Pareto Chart
  709. Want to alphabetize address labels using something other than Mer
  710. who to make intersection between two line?
  711. How to put the same thing in two different cell'c?
  712. How to put the same thing in two different cell'c?
  713. Pie chart source data
  714. How to plot an overlapping Tubes chart?
  715. THE > SUPER-MONEY-SOURCE <
  716. Add source data to an existing chart?
  717. mail merging dynamic charts
  718. showing a break in bar chart
  719. moving a pivot table graph and keeping the formatting
  720. trapping for printer problems
  721. Setting up a Custom type, User-defined, Default Chart
  722. How do I create 1 chart from 2 different sheets?
  723. Chart Formatting
  724. Updating a chart automatically
  725. vertical graphs
  726. Connectors
  727. Quarterly data with years on the x-axis
  728. Permanent Footer in Excel
  729. Align/Manipulate multiple chart on one page
  730. Create semi-log plot for percentage
  731. prevent display of data series dropping to graph x axis for null d
  732. How do I create a graph that depicts construction progress?
  733. Is there a way to not show a dash as a zero in Excel chart?
  734. How can I color a region of an Excel graph?
  735. Combine Charts
  736. Plot the sin curve along the line y=x
  737. How do you create a colored probability range around a graph line
  738. Custom Data Markers?
  739. Probability Graph - help please
  740. screen resolution => vertical graph title problems
  741. What Is The Name This Chart Type
  742. How do I make a graph of the frequency names come up in a column?
  743. Can I overlap only two of four data series in Excel Column Chart?
  744. how do i modify a legend
  745. How do I show break in bar graph to show large and small numbers
  746. How do I show break in bar graph to show large and small numbers
  747. disregard 12/19/05 ".XValues syntax problem" question. Answer fou
  748. .XValues syntax problem
  749. Can I use the autofilter feature to limit data for a pivot chart?
  750. Creating tables
  751. How do I input info from sheet to a graph in Excel?
  752. Create a Graph with Random Number Generator
  753. Copy a chart from one workbook to another workbook?
  754. Labelling at xy scattered chart
  755. How to make a chart from a list of names?
  756. THE CUMIPMT() IS NOT PRESENT?
  757. How do I graph a pivot table of sparse values?
  758. I need help formating a template for finanical reporting
  759. Add the last value as a label
  760. How to create a dynamic chart using data from every 7th data row
  761. How to chart 3 sets of data?
  762. Y Axis
  763. Area Under the Curve
  764. Macro to add labels to data points in an xy scatter chart
  765. Need help building chart to track trends between two different sets of data
  766. Use charts to compare the data
  767. Excel 2003 xy chart - problem plotting more than 330 points
  768. "no more new fonts may be applied to this workbook" ? is problem
  769. Change the tooltip text for a datapoint
  770. How to store the lengthy value in Series collection?
  771. Charts comparing data
  772. Line Chart
  773. Pie Chart with 3 data series?
  774. zero values
  775. How do I limit a logarithmic plot scale to other than a full deca.
  776. Hiding sheets within a workbook
  777. how do I make different col widths within same col. on same sheet
  778. Location of pivot chart
  779. How do I fit everything on the graph clearly?
  780. Combining stack column chart and non stacked
  781. Zero Values in chart
  782. XL2003 - Changing X-axis labels in XY Scatter...
  783. Can you chart an equation (y=mx+b)?
  784. Excel 2003 does not display all of plot y axis label. What's up?
  785. Stock Bar Charts
  786. How do I get the date correct in excel 2000 on a chart?
  787. Chart Property Confusion
  788. Pivot table using different worksheets/same workbook
  789. Using Concatenate function to generate text in Text Box
  790. Add Value to the Chart
  791. Data "Point" in graph not matching table
  792. Find all charts in a spreadsheet with C#
  793. how can I change the order of trendlines in a legend?
  794. How do I add a comment in a chart
  795. I need more general XY point to point plotting than XY scatter in
  796. Graphing errors in excel
  797. RE: Graphing errors in excel
  798. Adding Data Information to a Chart
  799. Page Numbering
  800. Can't open documents at home - Microsoft Office 2003
  801. Different error bar values within a data series?
  802. Challenging Graph problem!
  803. charts for projected costs, revenue, return on investment (resort)
  804. Change color of bar graph w/automation
  805. How to display the negative bar in bar chart?
  806. How draw x-y picture
  807. Charts appear snowy (e.g., tv) unless clicked on. Memory issue?
  808. Creating Boundary Curves in Excel?
  809. My chart is too big
  810. hiding zero values in charts
  811. Changing Y-Axis Labels from Numerical to Textual
  812. ROI template
  813. Multiiple graphs
  814. How do I set up secondary axis on bar graph. What do I highlight?
  815. How do you work the Excel timeline template?
  816. Column Chart Error Bar
  817. Can charts be displayed as thumbnail or enlarged by doing a mouseo
  818. How to use template for charts
  819. pls help
  820. Add-on software for Excel charts?
  821. With 30 minutes "work" millionaire?!?
  822. With 30 minutes "work" millionaire?!?
  823. Two-Axes Pivot Table Chart
  824. Is there a limit to the number of points in a chart source data
  825. How can I add third axis to the diagram?
  826. combination x-y scatter and column graph
  827. Complicated Stacked Bar Chart?
  828. Ternary (or triangular) charting required.
  829. why is my baragraph blank?
  830. Adding series, this time with a 2 axes line chart
  831. excel charts
  832. Standard error and confidence limits
  833. what happened to[LINK] chart-wrksht,when not same page? (same Wrkb
  834. Dates and Recomended Graphing Programs to work with excel?
  835. Text box disappears
  836. Label alignment with doughnut graph
  837. Data point labels in XY scatter chart
  838. How do I set up Multicharts with Pivot Table / Pivot Chart ?
  839. Series Lines Handling of Missing Data
  840. Can I use a split scale on a value (Y) axis?
  841. Can time be used as both the x and y variables in scatter plots?
  842. Can time be used as both the x and y variables in scatter plots?
  843. How do I create a Kano graph/model in excel?
  844. Two-Axes, Stacked and Line Chart
  845. can variable be used in chart title
  846. Changing a line color when it crosses another benchmark line?
  847. How do I set up a stacked chart with different series for each bar
  848. Can you create side-by-side pie charts for comparison?
  849. Help - Complicated Waterfalls
  850. Negative or zero values cannot be plotted correctly on log charts
  851. how do you make tabels
  852. Error bars-repost
  853. Custom error bars not working
  854. How do i create a user defined chart in Powerpoint or excel?
  855. Two-Column, Two Axes Chart
  856. Dynamic Charts
  857. multiple addresses on one label sheet?
  858. "No more new fonts allowed in workbook" Can't add graph - Why?
  859. fonts in chart appearing too small
  860. Radar Chart - How to include X axis gridline
  861. Add series to line graph
  862. How do i add text labels to each bubble on bubble chart?
  863. Series Formula
  864. resize chart or axis titles in Excel
  865. How do I save a graph in eps format in excel??
  866. Textbox disappears from Excel paste into PowerPoint
  867. Plotting Step Graph with XY Scatter
  868. Need more detailed graph presentations that what is in Excel 2003
  869. replace axis text with graphics on excel chart (excel 2003)
  870. Discontinuous X axis
  871. Comparing stacked columns
  872. Double y-axis scatter plot.....?
  873. Pie chart help
  874. Graph Series Questions
  875. Stacked Bar with Reg Bar Chart
  876. Can I link timeline labels to a line chart?
  877. What is the error message "No more fonts available in worksheet?"
  878. xy chart --> x and y axes scales min and max
  879. export gif file files
  880. XL 2003: Replacing X-Axis Labels with Custom Ones...
  881. Pivot / general chart formatting question
  882. Is it possible in excel chart?
  883. Chart in Chart
  884. How can I combine a stacked bar chart with stacked colum chart?
  885. Overlay 4 years of data as a line on 4 years of columns for several x category labels
  886. How to I make custom pie charts?
  887. 3 x 5 cards
  888. Weather Chart
  889. Scroller Incrementation
  890. tidslinje i exel
  891. Plotting Bands for Task Overlaps
  892. CHANGE DATA SERIES WITH A COMMAND BUTTON
  893. Formula Set Up Needed
  894. Animated charts
  895. stacked bar charts
  896. Creating a Check Digit
  897. Area Charts - Filling in above only
  898. percentages in an excel pie chart
  899. integrate
  900. Changing Marker based on Scenario
  901. Name a chart for hyperlinking
  902. how do I chart something if my workbook is "shared" ?
  903. Background Color Code Sections
  904. XY-Chart with 4 axes
  905. Automate a Graph?
  906. Chart Automation
  907. Creating two bar graphs
  908. Stacked column and cluster column on same chart?
  909. Pivot Chart Question
  910. I need a formula to get a 15% discount from a # like $452,472.00
  911. Minor gridlines in Logarithmic scales
  912. How do you combine a stacked column and single column graph?
  913. how to make a chart with data from all the pages in a workbook?
  914. Create a leaderboard in excel?
  915. Representing purchasing progression on graph
  916. Pie-on-pie charts
  917. Copying data from one chart to another - how?
  918. using "transparency" option on chart settings
  919. regression lines and r-square in work sheets instead of charts
  920. Update a chart immediately after inputting data into data source
  921. filtering columns-left nav
  922. GIF File Gets Truncated
  923. X-axis
  924. Why does (blank) display on pivot table
  925. Change line to bar in Line - Column graph
  926. How can I get the zero values at the end of a chart not to show?
  927. Chart confidence intervals around regression (or trend) line
  928. decimal alignment
  929. charting data across a range of worksheets
  930. How do I swap X & Y Axes on a Chart
  931. how do you make a graph legend sort high to low?
  932. XL97: Position text boxes (or data labels) w/out VBA
  933. Legend
  934. how do i recognize the figure button on excel
  935. how do i trace back my sort command on a column ?????
  936. barcode and excel !
  937. Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?
  938. separating fields
  939. separating fields
  940. how can i query an sheet with a where clause....from c# code using
  941. Dynamic Charting - User Selected Data Lines
  942. How do I get a secodary axes to stay on a excel 2003 pivot chart
  943. IN EXCEL, HOW CAN I TYPE IN NUMBERS AND HAVE THEM NOT REPEAT?
  944. X-axis labeling
  945. 3-D Surface Chart or Contour Chart
  946. How do I plot two columns of data as one data point/marker in a ch
  947. Turn Table into plot chart
  948. linking customer database to invoices in excel
  949. How to chart a single column of values similar to a GROUP BY
  950. owc10 pivotchart save in c# windows forms of vs.net
  951. The Good Ole Work Schedule...
  952. CDs and learning excel
  953. individual charts
  954. Italicizing in Excel
  955. graph title
  956. Using an image for a data label?
  957. Charting Data Series vs. Data Points?
  958. Y-axe Multiscale charting
  959. Grouping of chart.
  960. Pivottable
  961. how do I keep my data series colour when I refresh a pivot chart
  962. how do i plot data consisting of 1000 lines in excel sheet
  963. extending source data in several charts
  964. Scatter plot points x and y coordinates
  965. SeriesCollection Values Property Oddity
  966. Chart links not updated when copying two worksheets
  967. Can I conditional format a chart?
  968. Chart values do not update links to new worksheet
  969. How can I chart a multi-year time series in Excel?
  970. minor and major gridlines
  971. Charting Data over 256 Columns
  972. Compressed part of an axis
  973. HALF-LIVES FOR A CURVE
  974. how do i create a four line consumption schedule for economics
  975. label points on an XY graph
  976. The history of spread sheets
  977. how do i find and open a template i developed?
  978. how do i shade the space beween lines in a chart
  979. Re: extracting the trendline equation
  980. Applying data range to column width
  981. Autoshape in Chart controlled from a different worksheet
  982. Creating a chart of overlaid area circles?
  983. Changing Default Chart Format
  984. How do I update charts using macros
  985. Moving data labels around with VBA (and adding a line between two
  986. Using a data validation list to look up a defined named range in another worksheet
  987. Unable to set the XValues property of the Series class
  988. How to Select multi from drop down (field buttons)
  989. Adding a Trend line
  990. Change all data markers (excel chart) to triangles in one command
  991. line graph-need to pick up dates as values for the x axis?
  992. monthly meeting attendance log in excell
  993. zero value remove chart
  994. How do I fit a hyperbolic curve in Excel?
  995. Scrollable x-axis in excel
  996. how do i add multiple tables to excel
  997. 2 DATA RANGES IN CHARTS
  998. How do I plot multiple x-axis series in excel charts
  999. Points in between Data Series
  1000. changing the color of a single bar on a graph