PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  [10] 11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. IF Formulas
  2. Dragging chartsd
  3. Does anyone have a 12-dimension spider chart template in Visio?
  4. How to draw a line on a chart, and have it move with the chart?
  5. Automatic Update
  6. Filtered data chart
  7. Zeros in clumn chart
  8. Making Excel charts with exactly the same size
  9. Series with noncontiguous unequal length data?
  10. Automating bubble chart colours
  11. (Stacked) Bar/colum chart
  12. adding data series automatically
  13. How do I get non-sequential dates on X-axis
  14. How do you invert legend data?
  15. can I put a stacked column next to a solid column
  16. How do I set up Auto sequence number in excle
  17. how do i create radar graphs in excel?
  18. Urgent - X and Y Axis Auto Scale for Chart
  19. radar graphs
  20. Charts with scaled axis
  21. How do I put captions on Excel charts?
  22. Chart Increments -- to expand
  23. Chart Increments & Reduce Crowding
  24. Dynamic data, static range, not updating.
  25. Line Graphic with Area
  26. I need quick help please!
  27. Data Tables in Charts - Totals
  28. switch around info from legend to axis
  29. Data Labels on Filtered Data
  30. Column-Line combination charts
  31. How do I get Excel to display a negative value for time?
  32. Chart that will expand to aditional rows
  33. Off the chart Graph labels, that don't show up?
  34. Chart data file lost - need to re-create from chart?
  35. Work week holiday for different countries
  36. Diagram show blank as zero value when based on a formula
  37. multiple axis in excel
  38. Chart totals
  39. Incorrect Data Labels on Column Chart
  40. Chart - date with errors #DIV/0!
  41. Re: Excel 2003 plotting graphs in inverse order
  42. Toggle Data Label "Value" On and Off
  43. Excel - conditional formating on graphs. Change colour on a value
  44. can i do multiple plots on 3d chart?
  45. labels on the x-axis
  46. How to create a secondary y axis with limited data?
  47. Using Relative path for XML data file?
  48. Incorrect date in line chart in Excel.
  49. Data showing incorrectly on line chart
  50. Gradient Colored bar Graph
  51. Excel 2007 Beta 2: Chart Title Centering Suggestion
  52. Change standard layout of excel charts
  53. CSV Charting Problem
  54. Data Series Question
  55. Locking Aspect Ratio of Plots
  56. some charts will not show trendlines
  57. How to Chart XXY axis with different X axises
  58. Cannot select a chart on an Excel worksheet
  59. Need to show percentage in a column chart
  60. Chart lengths
  61. Excel chart, changing into sections to color
  62. Charts graying out
  63. Adding additional data to a pivot chart
  64. dont show zero vaules in a chart
  65. line-column combination chart, with stacked columns
  66. wrapping text in powerpoiont charts
  67. how can I customise a toolbar with a tag that holds macros
  68. Chart Data
  69. I can't get Axis labels as I want!
  70. Excel 2007 Charts Complexity
  71. How do i get lines on a line graph?
  72. How do i get lines on a line graph?
  73. internet addresses and passwords log
  74. curve fitting
  75. box and whisker
  76. Create multiple data series for a chart in one shot...
  77. how to create a clustered, 100% stacked combination chart
  78. Problems Copying Graphs from Excel to Word
  79. How do I add labels to a bubble chart?
  80. How can I plot data in different columns to same curve?
  81. create bar graph with two series and secondary y axis
  82. Charting count of unique dates in a list
  83. normal distribution chart
  84. Graph a normal distribution chart?
  85. Scatter chart with text labels as Y axis?
  86. Gridlines
  87. Excel chart does not print in Office 2007
  88. Excel 2007 copy chart as picture
  89. Problems copying charts into PowerPoint
  90. Real Time Charting
  91. Today's date as vertical line on a chart
  92. XY scatter plot with multiple data pairs for each variable
  93. assign permanent colors to bars/values in a pivot chart
  94. stacked bar chart
  95. polar plots (add-in)
  96. Add data label that was once deleted ...
  97. Chart Series Not displayed
  98. How do I display copied autoshapes completely in clipboard
  99. Bug with chart in Excel 2007 Beta 2
  100. draw graph on turnovers of different cos. against years taken
  101. Edit colour of one gridline in a 3D chart
  102. truncating series
  103. formatting of multiple lines on a chart
  104. Add value of a trendline
  105. Pivot Chart Formats
  106. Followup:Add vertical line at intersection of 2 curves (Ping AndyPope)
  107. plotting column charts by variable
  108. embedded charts
  109. Excel Charts X Axis values as dd/mm/yy hh:mm
  110. custom number
  111. interpolate from chart
  112. Progress to a Target
  113. modified timeline graph
  114. How to add slope formula to graph
  115. Conditional Colors for Charts
  116. Conditional Colors for Charts
  117. Conditional Colors for Charts
  118. Pivoting for the sake of look
  119. How to create a xy stick diagram?
  120. Excel 2007 Charting causes blank screen
  121. i'M TRYING TO CREATE A cONTROL CHART USING A WIZARD.
  122. Pie Charting with Missing and Changing Data
  123. Conditional Colors for Charts
  124. T chart
  125. sideway scrolling
  126. Lockup when Moving Chart to a new worksheet
  127. How can I create stem and leaf charts / box plots?
  128. Updating an excel chart on a webpage
  129. How do I create charts that change source data automatically?
  130. In Excel 2000, How can I change the order in a pivot table?
  131. A formula in Data Range
  132. How do I weighted average using Pivot Tables?
  133. Excell 2007????
  134. Showing a break in the Y axis
  135. vba code causes excel charts to decrease in size and become misali
  136. Pie Chart issues
  137. Custom error bars excel 2007
  138. Dynamic legend/series
  139. Pivot Chart Help!
  140. Histogram?
  141. Hide Zero Value Data Points
  142. How do I set up a chart in Excel with lines and stacked bars?
  143. Add vertical line at intersection of 2 curves
  144. bar diagraphs
  145. How do I split a chart legend into 2 columns?
  146. Charting Time
  147. BUG: Charts are drawn in correctly in right-to-left spreadsheets
  148. Can a chart reference the local page
  149. Pivot Table Help...
  150. Printing Pivot Table Pie Charts
  151. How many data series can i format
  152. Can I create an Excel chart from non-contiguous data cells?
  153. Pie Chart Data Labels
  154. Problems with Excel 2003 - Dashboards
  155. cannot start the source application for this object in excel
  156. plotting long plots
  157. Pie Charts
  158. Skipping Zero values for plots
  159. Pivot Chart - Remove Variables
  160. Using "offset" functionality in graphs. HOW?
  161. How can I set diameter of pie charts?
  162. transparent level/limit in an Excel chart (3D)
  163. How to add data outside chart range
  164. How can l automate colours in a graph
  165. Changing data types on Line/bar with two axes
  166. How do i change the default colours for charts in Excel?
  167. scatter plot question
  168. Formatting a category axis
  169. Chart: range info from seriescollection?
  170. plotting 'random' data on a linear x-axis
  171. Interactive Charts
  172. Excel graphs not updating when source data is changed
  173. problem with drawing vertical line on chart
  174. how to create a three variable chart.
  175. Changing Displayed Data and Legends thru VBA
  176. Large amount of data for plotting
  177. Saving with Custom Charts
  178. xy scatter additional labels
  179. XL2K: Z origin (floor) on column charts defaults to non-zero for certain datasets
  180. specifing colors in an excel chart
  181. display multiple charts in a workshheet
  182. Date formatting on a Pivot Chart's Data Table
  183. How to change color scheme in pie chart?
  184. page number on graph
  185. automated employee tenure summary using Customized Charts with VBA
  186. 3D chart categories
  187. ChartLabeler Questions
  188. ROI,Pareto, T test
  189. what's wrong wiht my bar graph in excel?
  190. Setting rules for y scale
  191. Adding data labels to plotted quadrant (using Peltier solution)
  192. How to create org chart from excel file with reports to column
  193. Avoid 0 values in a graph?
  194. How to get the trendline values in excel 03 direct into cells ?
  195. How do I chart a Fourier Analysis
  196. Pivot chart uneditable
  197. Chart showing percent change
  198. Toggle Chart Series Objects On/Off
  199. Chart - conditional format
  200. create trendline
  201. Legend box position resetting when reopening file
  202. xy scatter chart-How can you make the axis equal for a 1H:1V plot
  203. Line Graph with 2 lines
  204. How do I add a goal line to a stacked bar chart in excel?
  205. Scale in a chart
  206. how to overlap 2 graphs/2 scales to relay information
  207. Excel - 3D bar chart
  208. How do I add a unique data label to each point in a bubble chart?
  209. Addon program for excell to locate muliple entries in a list
  210. Horiz axis major ticks show [1913, 1923, 1933, ...]
  211. X axis major ticks show [1913, 1923, 1933, ...]
  212. Stack Charts? ? ? Please help
  213. Secondary axis on 3d charts
  214. How do I add median lines to a scatter chart?
  215. Totals in 3d bar graph don't add up correctly
  216. Scaling x-axis with time
  217. Plot every 10th pt
  218. Two axis- is it possible to have one bar and one point?
  219. How do I create charts having non absolute reference values?
  220. bar graphs
  221. Combination Clustered and stacked needed
  222. Automatically resize excel charts when exporting them to PowerPoin
  223. I want to change the series shown in a chart by using a dropdown b
  224. i need to make a potty log sheet for the children at my job what
  225. the secondary x-Axis. How do I use her?
  226. trying to organize my baseball cards by 3 variables
  227. Printing Pivot tables/charts
  228. Y-axis on both sides?? Gridlines priority??
  229. How to add % to columns with dollar value data table.
  230. option to add asterisk indicating statistical signficance in char.
  231. Several (x, y) coordinated lines on one graph
  232. set own default formats on Excel charts
  233. Excel should allow you to use the format painter on a graph
  234. best fit straight line
  235. Excel TREND results
  236. WATER!!!
  237. Charting Question
  238. Dynamic range
  239. How do i change the default plot area backgroung color in excel?
  240. How do I change minus numbers to + numbers in a col in Excel?
  241. How do i move a chart
  242. Make pivotchart formatting stick after pivottable refresh.
  243. Can not add user-defined charts
  244. why are my excel file name colored blue ?
  245. Problem with Column Chart on 2 Axis
  246. Pivot Tables and Charts
  247. Pivot Charts
  248. Missing text in category axis label
  249. How to Ignore #N/As for X-Axis TickMarks?
  250. Different color for data sub-set for bar chart.
  251. Can you change the length of an excel chart data label?
  252. Excel OLE object
  253. I get COMException while exporting chart on IIS 6.0.
  254. how do I set different parameters for graphs columns?
  255. Swap the X and Y axes
  256. Text not continuing to wrap for large block of text in Excel cell
  257. Multiple Plot Shading in Line Graphs
  258. Multiple Background Shades in Graph
  259. Excel chart wont do wot i need
  260. How to plot chart with 2 different y-axis with a common x-axis?
  261. How do I plot chart with negative value using Logarithmic Scale ?
  262. 0 on both x and y axis
  263. Help with datapoints stack in XYScatter
  264. HOW TO CREATE A BUBBLE CHART WITH CHANGING COLORS?
  265. Altering the X-axis
  266. How can population pyramid made in excel ?
  267. how do I break the y axis in a chart
  268. Scientific plotting, non-zero x-axis origin, and number labeling
  269. How do I enter a quadratic and cubit-fit equations?
  270. Conditional Formating
  271. Is there a free waterfall chart template?
  272. Chart Axis naming question
  273. Formula for charts
  274. Category displayed as time scale
  275. can you create a cash flow diagram in excel
  276. Dynamic Figures that may return zero
  277. create chart with data from across seperate worksheets
  278. Cartesian chart
  279. Title Reference
  280. Y Axis values on bar charts
  281. Charting Utility Usage
  282. I have charts that are only visible when selected, how do I fix?
  283. Anyone developed an Excel sheet for Cost of Quality?
  284. Anyone developed an Excel sheet for Cost of Quality?
  285. HOW TO PUT ERROR BARS IN MSEXCEL 2003?
  286. chart doesn't format correctly
  287. Can't change gridlines colour a second time
  288. How to Chart the Maximum Point within Two Loops
  289. Line x=0
  290. Strange Graph
  291. XY Scatter Plot Chart - URGENT HELP
  292. Selecting part of a series for a chart?
  293. Easy charting question (hopefully)
  294. Which version of Excel can plot in POLAR COORDINATES?
  295. Is it possble that a chart move while you scroll
  296. How do I show inverse data in a chart?
  297. How can this be done?
  298. Chart shows all month-ends as 30th
  299. Forecasting
  300. Is it possible to plot discontiguous cells?
  301. Chart resize macro
  302. How to print the charts in my sheet through vba
  303. How do I create an area and line combination chart?
  304. tangent line
  305. Define chart range using indirect reference
  306. How to change plot area size of pivot chart
  307. Min, Max Value Labels in Line Chart
  308. Create single chart with data from seperate worksheets
  309. excel graphs data labels in Pivot tables
  310. Multiple Excel Charts to PowerPoint
  311. How do i get data labes to appear on graph in pivot tables
  312. Graphing Variable-length columns
  313. 3 axes and multiple lines
  314. Page numbers
  315. How to apply / position labels for a collection of charts
  316. LINE CHARTS
  317. Different lines in a spreadsheet on the same line in graph?
  318. surface in radar charts in Excel
  319. How do I copy a graph of a data page to a new data page.
  320. Using variables in Chart Ranges
  321. how to change font size of datalabels of two charts in a sheet
  322. Missing data value in a chart.
  323. click on cell takes you to specific sheet
  324. Format Y-Axis
  325. How do I prevent truncation of the Y-axis title?
  326. spearman rank correlaiton coeffiecent on excel?
  327. Loss of formatting in chart data tables
  328. Adding lines of best fit
  329. How do I graph trigonometric functions?
  330. Converting Macro to Perl - charting help
  331. id like to know where i can find a template for repay of a loan
  332. How to put these two together?
  333. How do I flip a bar chart?
  334. #N/A
  335. #N/A
  336. Help Comparing annual revenue by week
  337. Change 1 gridline
  338. Missing menu bar when chart is selected
  339. missing menu when chart is selected
  340. menu toolbar disappears and right click wont work in charts
  341. Title Missing or resized to 0 width
  342. Professional engineering graph sheets 10 x 10/inch and 8 x 8/inch
  343. Embedded Chart Versus Chart - ShowDetail Issue
  344. On the Y axis how do I make 0-100 big and then 100-500 small?
  345. Chart Legend
  346. chart with dynamic x axis
  347. Excel pivot chart - Scales on multiple field buttons
  348. Factors governing Inventory Cost Calculation at dealership
  349. Linear Trendline
  350. Formatting a Column Chart
  351. How to Make Nomograms
  352. after adding data, grafics not calculated until save and reload
  353. Plotting on primary and secondary axes with 'synchronised' y values
  354. fixed plot areas?
  355. Getting rid of unusable charts?
  356. Custom made default scatter plot only works for one session
  357. How do I do a cumulative frequency graph?
  358. Autoscaling in Excel 2003
  359. What is the relationship between .ChartArea and the default printer ?
  360. Multi-colour Area chart (see attachment)
  361. Keeping Chart Series Formats whilst sorting
  362. How to place a secondary y axis bar in a bar chart next to two primary y axis bars?
  363. Pivot Chart which shows average line with below and above figures
  364. Forecasting Accuracy
  365. Re: Graph question: Conditional format for Bar Chart
  366. Unique labels in each stacked bar?
  367. plot data on two axis at the same time, metric and english units
  368. Pivot Chart Drilldown
  369. Charting null values
  370. spread sheet
  371. spread sheet
  372. Overlap 1 "sum bar" to others
  373. How do I resize a pie chart created in excel to make it larger?
  374. XY Scatter Charts, High/Low bars, Multiple Series
  375. labels for bubble charts
  376. Scatter plot with median and interquartile lines
  377. Logarithmic plotting
  378. XY Plot Size of Marker
  379. Thermometer Help
  380. Trouble formatting Date data
  381. Longer Chart Title?
  382. Longer Chart Title?
  383. extrapolating a graph
  384. How to have multi plots in one chart or graph?
  385. Need a base unit of weeks for chart
  386. how to plot velocity vectors?
  387. charting how many widgets over time
  388. Was trendline available in Excel 2002 as a charting feature?
  389. saving plots as EMF
  390. Moving Pivot Chart Fields on a chart sheet
  391. How do I create a boxplot in Excel?
  392. Linear trendline:wrong equation
  393. labels closer to axis
  394. how do I extend a trendline to cut x & y axis in excel
  395. Pivot Table not sorting correctly
  396. Making charts from log files
  397. Send object to below the line chart
  398. Font Size Issues in linked tables
  399. Help Me !!! (I want to create chart is follow)
  400. visualize perf counter data
  401. chart type keeps changing
  402. Dynamic chart: Changing Ranges
  403. 'Scroll bar' - to increment btwn MIN and MAX value.
  404. chart legen moves!
  405. how can I use different colours in excel scattergrams?
  406. Scale on X & Y Axis of the scatter chart
  407. Scale: Automatically included latest data
  408. indicator triangle
  409. Line-Column 2 axes Help
  410. AutoSum malfunction
  411. doughnut charts
  412. How to print 15 embeded charts on two sheets at once?
  413. plot multiple time series
  414. ow to create comparison chart using text as value data?
  415. Charting cells that have been grouped
  416. When I add data to my chart it changes my chart type-Help!!!
  417. Making a column or cell required
  418. graphs charts
  419. How to creat log scale chart?
  420. Unable To Create Simple Chart
  421. "broken" y-axis in Excel charts
  422. problem with scatter graph
  423. My graphic is big, it does not fit in a sheet A4.
  424. How to add an average line to a bar chart?
  425. Is it possible to have a Line - Stacked Column Chart?
  426. About lineal graphic
  427. Extrapolation of a point on a graph/chart.
  428. copy trendline logarithmic constants to a cell
  429. Statistics in Excel?
  430. I am missing text in my y-axis title for my scatter plot
  431. Graphic bars print incorrectly
  432. Letters cut off in Excel chart Y axis title
  433. Circle on chart different in print preview
  434. How do I hide part of a data series in a chart?
  435. Excel chart size
  436. 3D Column Chart
  437. chart ledgend looks double spaced. How do I fix to single spaced?
  438. Plotting Frequency data
  439. cost revenue relationship
  440. How to overlay(?) additional data on a series
  441. Zero is a dropdown Take 2
  442. edit catagories in chart ?
  443. how do I create a stacked bar chart on 2 axis>
  444. Application
  445. Y scale for P. ie when P$= 2, QD=10 & QS=3 P needs to be Y scale
  446. how to get interpolated data point values from plotted graph
  447. Problem to modify the size of PlotArea
  448. Charts and sub-values
  449. log scale
  450. How do I make a particular column required in Excel?
  451. How do I make a particular column required in Excel?
  452. Line break in X-axis column label?
  453. Data Analysis Plus
  454. Category axis label problem at column chart
  455. Change grouping on x-axis
  456. Two different y-axis scales?
  457. Heartbroken: custom chart markers don't display properly in PowerPoint
  458. Default Series format
  459. bar graph: how do you insert a break in scale (squigglly line)?
  460. Change insidewidth property
  461. values in Y axis changes to percentage
  462. Determining error associated with polynomial trend lines.
  463. Chart formatting with dates
  464. Matching the colors Column Charts and Pie Charts
  465. pivot table from recordset - very slow performance
  466. Vertical line in stock chart
  467. Ignoring zero data in charts
  468. Charts for printing
  469. I want to display months and years on x axis
  470. Charting Textual Statistics
  471. Labeling x,y data points on scatterplots
  472. delete quintuplicate rows of data in spreadsheet
  473. why does sorting change a scatter plot graph?
  474. How to increase chart area without affecting plot area?
  475. stop all the columns coming up the same length in a chart
  476. Chart columns
  477. help me to change the color of two series in a chart into the same
  478. How to select data series to format? (alternative needed)
  479. Print Chart in New Sheet on Two Pages
  480. In the x axis, logarithmic scale
  481. Adding a horizontal line to a stock chart
  482. Last 3 letters of the y-axis get cut off.
  483. if and and statements
  484. creating a pie chart
  485. Side by side stacked bar chart
  486. Multiple x-axes on n XY plot
  487. Dynamic Chart Display
  488. Change XY tick labels from numeric to text
  489. My Y axis title in my charts run together
  490. Can I erase part of a shape in Excel flowchart to make a "doorway.
  491. Calculate and display standard error
  492. How to Insert a table into an excel chart
  493. Axis labels on negative values
  494. How do I create a 4 D graph?
  495. scatter chart
  496. Conditional Formatting in Bar Charts with Labeling
  497. How do I do a combination STACKED column and line chart on 2 axis
  498. Date format problems
  499. Can you link primary and secondary axis zero, scaling?
  500. How to copy Chart and its data to another excel worksheet
  501. MSGraph Showing All Month-Ends as 30th.
  502. How do I create an xyy graph?
  503. Different trend types
  504. Excel charts should allow "switching" series on or off
  505. Printing Picture Tool of Chart
  506. Pivot Table
  507. Control X axis order
  508. Bar of Pie Chart
  509. Chart will put 0 data points on graphs for non-zero cells
  510. How can I display upper and lower control limits as a line?
  511. drawing chart only of select data
  512. Multiple Pivot Tables?
  513. Excel Stacked Column Graph (3 Divisions for 3 Years)
  514. Creating scatter plots with and without data
  515. Highlingting points on a chart
  516. How do I create my own graph?
  517. How use name refs for Source Data?
  518. constant value in a chart
  519. files don't open
  520. all points on a xy graph
  521. Data dissapears when reformatting a chart
  522. Pie chart
  523. Line chart colors
  524. New Help in Line Chart
  525. How to copy a number into a text cell, keeping leading zeros?
  526. Over Lapping Bubbles and Labels
  527. Problem with empty cells when creating chart using vba
  528. Dynamic Charts for Financial Spreadsheet
  529. Complex Graph?
  530. How do I set a goal line in a bar graph?
  531. How to make a Line Chart with shaded uncertainty band
  532. Web query financial data into chart
  533. Sorting values in a bar chart
  534. Simple 3D Column
  535. Lines on chart don't correlate to values being charted
  536. how do i change the x-axis of a graph to a log scale?
  537. Charting help!
  538. Re: Charting help!
  539. Fixed color gradient
  540. Tools/Options/Charts-Active cells is dimmed. Want to select leave
  541. Having to re-do graphs
  542. Can't change x-axis labels
  543. alternative color pallets?
  544. Plotting 0 Values
  545. can I change data markers to numbers in a scatter chart?
  546. sqare root scale type
  547. split bar
  548. How do I add Cumulative values to Stacked Bar chart?
  549. dual Y axis help
  550. How X-ax reflect correc time interval when don't have all points
  551. 'magnifying' the top end of a stacked column chart
  552. Data Area of Pivot Table and Pivot Charts
  553. ehhh, is there a way to automatic size the x-axis of a chart
  554. How to exclude conditional calculated no or zero values from a cha
  555. Make dynamic charts more dynamic
  556. Chart comparing months between 2 years
  557. Can anyone tell me how to hide rows that have 0 values and text.
  558. How do I remove lines from a Pivot Table in Excel?
  559. LONG CATEGORY AXIS LABELS ARE BROKEN INTO 2 LINES
  560. Chart data labels are not correct or not displayed
  561. colum graph on 2 axes
  562. Can I avoid plotting 'non-empty' cells
  563. Needing to re-order a datatable display on an Excel chart
  564. Sum only if corresponding field is not empty
  565. Can I add other data to a pivot chart
  566. automatic series readjustment when Inew row added
  567. how do I plot a constant value in a line graph?
  568. Showing a specific value against a normal curve
  569. Re: ActiveX control with chart
  570. Maintain colour changes in a Pivot Chart when changing Pivot value
  571. Chart Help -How ?
  572. plotting info into chart format
  573. Dynamic Titles in a Pivot Charts
  574. Excel should improve dotted-line pattern.
  575. Excel charts copy / paste crops the images
  576. HYPERLINK GRAPHS
  577. All of the sudden my charts aren't active, what happened?
  578. charting a single bar graph on one line showing continuous info
  579. how to print text box on chart
  580. Does anybody know about demdrograms
  581. Recommend 3D charting software
  582. Dynamic column chart - copying from Sheet to Sheet.
  583. Column chart - category axis - make to start with the second label
  584. How to control y scaling from worksheet
  585. need a button for each row to create a graph for the data
  586. Line graph for cumulative number over time
  587. How to plot semi log graph in Excel?
  588. How do I shade a region between two selected points on the x axis?
  589. Info
  590. Connecting Points In An XY-Scatter Plot Graph
  591. 2graph with the same Xvalue and same Size of graph
  592. pythagoras theorem help needed
  593. How do I graph 2 bars with 2 different axes?
  594. undo F11 key
  595. Save As from chart sheet
  596. Combine stacked column and line chart w/series lines
  597. My Bar Graph is getting chopped off
  598. chart dates
  599. Excel 2002: Excel cannot paste the data
  600. converting figures to amount
  601. Compare 1 yr's figures with another in a chart
  602. how do i create gannt chart in excell?
  603. Time Increments in Gantt Charts
  604. 53 weeks in 2004 skews x-axis year increment on charts.
  605. excell charting problem with false values
  606. Why does my textbox disappear when I put it on a chart?
  607. does anyone know how to expand the field on an axis
  608. Getting charts to automatically pick data from a series
  609. cluster & stacked & line in one chart
  610. Dynamic Named Range
  611. Can I put a secondary axis on a 3-D column chart in MS Excel?
  612. Cluster charts and the secondary y-axis
  613. Possible to See Comments on Charts Derived from "Commented on" Cel
  614. How do I format the x axis on a "lines on 2 axes" chart?
  615. How can I put two variables with different scales on the same char
  616. pipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  617. Excel newbie needs chart help
  618. Pick up date for Charts from the Spreadsheet
  619. X-axis labels wrong
  620. Excel 2003, graph y axis labelling problem
  621. How do I take a picture and make it a graph in Excel?
  622. How do I take a picture and make it a graph in Excel?
  623. how can I have a secondary axis bar not covering the primary axis
  624. 32,000 data points error message
  625. Show stdev errorbars on pivot bar chart
  626. data label color
  627. How to make Excel Chart not to display empty cells?
  628. Data Marker
  629. How to control chart properties from worksheet
  630. How do I display columns side-by-side in a two Y axis chart?
  631. how to chart question
  632. How do I create a slider bar in Excel to control data input?
  633. Delete "$-" at zero on Y axis?
  634. Stacked Bar Chart - used for a Tornado Chart
  635. 2 Axis Column Chart
  636. Changing colors of series on a xy scatter plot
  637. Changing order of series appearing in the legend on xy scatter plo
  638. Creating a chart from a table of values
  639. where is XL8409.dll got?
  640. Return value of a point in a bar chart
  641. Gridlines in chart
  642. Conditional formatting
  643. Problem with Pie and Doughnut Charts
  644. Vary bar colors by bar
  645. Data Vs Chart
  646. why is there a "^" in the cell?
  647. How do I set up a tennis schedule.same time, same day diff week?
  648. How can I create a combination stacked & cluster column chart?
  649. Where does Excel store the orientation of PivotFields?
  650. Bar charts: change color of a bar if value too high?
  651. updating a table
  652. How do i create a funnel graph
  653. How can I build a blank excel spreadsheet
  654. I would like to set up two graphs that arin "synch".
  655. trend chart with cummulative column
  656. Box-and-whisker chart (box plots)
  657. Set Y-Axis max value to cell value without VBA?
  658. How do I get the category axis units to be in even increments?
  659. Where do I find A bell curve I can copy and paste
  660. golf score templet for a league are there any
  661. Trend line wont go through the origin
  662. having the chart NOT count zero
  663. Accumulative Chart?
  664. Hidden data - hidden chart
  665. Creating Charts
  666. setting XValues property when charting using macros
  667. Pin a callout data point
  668. Changing Colour of Bar depending on Value
  669. labeling data points on a scatter chart
  670. <%><%><%><%>HOW TO BE FUNNY!<%><%><%><%>
  671. >@>@>@>@>GET MORE CHICKS............LEARN GUITAR.............
  672. Amnesty for illegal immigrants will not happen this time.....................
  673. Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not.....................
  674. Illegal Immigration, the Non-Issue of the Week??????????????
  675. Graphing ellipse equation
  676. Change scales from reference cells value for a chart in a separate sheet
  677. Calculate and display individual error bars for individual points
  678. Calculate and display individual error bars for individual points
  679. y label truncated
  680. Looking for a U.S. map you can click on state for sales figure?
  681. Chart labels disappear - How do I refresh the chart?
  682. Resizing elements of Excel charts
  683. Can I reference the min and max values of an axis to a cell?
  684. Create Graph in Pop Up Window
  685. Trying to graph more than one data entry per row
  686. Refreshing several pivot charts with one move
  687. Y-axis labels or values
  688. How do I change one point in a scatter chart color
  689. Category names become shortened
  690. HOW DO I USE EXCEL FOR QUALITY CONTROL CHART SUCH AS TEMPERATURE .
  691. 3D Column Chart
  692. Chart plotting software recommendations?
  693. how do I apply values to axis?(excel graph)
  694. Y Axis Scale Problem
  695. How to count sets of numbers
  696. [$-409] in Custom Number Formats
  697. Weibull paper in Excel - how?
  698. Re: Office Web Componet
  699. how do i chart the data below
  700. How do I wrap text in the legend key of a data table in a graph?
  701. How do i not plot values as zero?
  702. Camera Feature
  703. Change source according to data entered in a template.
  704. After an upgrade could not open and edit an embedded chart.
  705. Dynamic column chart - auto sort on data range
  706. flow chart
  707. Charting Differences Between Two Lines
  708. Can we generate excel chart with out opening the excel instance.?
  709. Drop Down List in a Cell
  710. Scatter Plot graph
  711. Dashboard Reporting - plot area changes on print preview
  712. Is it possible to apply conditional formating to a pivot chart?
  713. Force bar chart x-axis labels to two lines?
  714. Stacked Column graphs reflecting net totals
  715. how can I draw a box and whisker plot in excel 2002?
  716. HELP- Weird Charting Bug
  717. stock chart non-linear y-axis
  718. need help with histogram
  719. charts
  720. Dashboard Software
  721. getting the x-axis value through VBA
  722. How do I reset the default colours in a line graph
  723. how do redirect
  724. how to chart data spread over 24 hours a day and 7 days a week?
  725. x Bar and R chart
  726. Dynamic series for chart
  727. Stumpted on 3-d Chart
  728. Discontinuous lines in series due to gaps in data points
  729. Grouping data in Excel
  730. Y Axis Auto Scale
  731. "X-axis crosses at..."
  732. XY labels in probability chart
  733. Excel Scatter Plot
  734. asymmetric errorbars
  735. second axis disappears on pivot chart when page field changed
  736. How do I run dates consecqutively for appointment pages?
  737. Excel 12, insert chart does not work. Exel restart. Why?
  738. Fonts for Excel
  739. Absolute Value Trendline
  740. transfering data from a table to a line graph
  741. How do you make 3 stacked columns of info for each date in Excel
  742. How do you format each slice differently in a 3-D pie chart?
  743. Retrieve data from separate Excel session
  744. Charts from pivot table
  745. gap width zero - double line
  746. Custom mouse over series points
  747. Pie chart not displaying % in spreadsheet
  748. Text boxes Excel 2003 change position in print preview
  749. Waterfall Charts - Automation
  750. EXCEL
  751. How do I put a formula in a dialogue box; to be placed on a chart
  752. Pivot Tables: need to customize formatting
  753. Normalizing the y axis
  754. Normalizing the y axis
  755. Charts different data sources
  756. I am trying to show graphically employees working 8:30 am to 6:00
  757. Modified Box and Whisker
  758. Hiding a chart
  759. Can I make a graph using several tabs in an excel spreadsheet
  760. Chart number of occurences
  761. ChartLabeler Question??
  762. really bad search
  763. Do not show blank cells as 0 in chart
  764. why can't i edit my charts in excel
  765. Dynamic chart that displays a range starting today
  766. Line and Bar on the same graph
  767. What is a relationship magnitude graphic chart
  768. X axis automatically defaults to zero
  769. My dataset contains units; I want to chart percentages
  770. To Mr. Liengme: Re My previous Post Concerning My Bar Chart Problem
  771. text is truncated in Microsoft Excel chart in Office 2003
  772. Three (3) or multiple y-axes in Excel.
  773. dot plot - single x axis location with multiple y axis dots
  774. Results of trend line in Excel
  775. Stacked Column Chart
  776. 2 color bar chart?
  777. Thermometer Looking Chart
  778. Conditional formatting based on category
  779. Help setting the gridlines on a XY Scatter chart with vba
  780. Help programming new chart into a new worksheet
  781. Help with placing Picture in background of a chart
  782. Chart combinations
  783. activeX scroll bars
  784. Auto Y-Axis Scale
  785. Excel charts should have format templates
  786. Why do I lose my defined gridlines in Excel?
  787. excel diagram
  788. Help Programming an XY scatter Chart
  789. Help Programming an XY scatter Chart
  790. Controling how zero values are plotted in charts
  791. template to track sick and vacation time for a year
  792. Interactive Chart?
  793. What's that?
  794. Bring series to front
  795. Line Chart Usage
  796. How do I set up a double chart using two sets of information?
  797. Color data points
  798. X axis scale on an XY scatter plot
  799. Pivot Series problem
  800. how do i download templates for income, expenses, and misc.
  801. Can you draw more than one pie in a chart?
  802. Aligning two chart plot areas - simple but tricky!
  803. flow charts
  804. chart not updating
  805. can I make the vertical axis the category axis in Excel line graph
  806. How do I add the sums of a group of columns to a series in chart?
  807. automatically plot points on chart
  808. Filling Source Data Array with Decimal Values
  809. Q-q plot in Excel
  810. Chart Displaying Dates and Intervals.
  811. chart line color
  812. need a budget on excell how do I do it?
  813. Nonnumerical Axis in Excel Charts
  814. Headers and Footer on the Chart do not work??????
  815. Date Scaling Issue
  816. using the pivot table feature can anyone help
  817. How do you stop excel from charting empty cells/null values as zer
  818. Dynamic Chart
  819. How to get excel to recognise "infinity" for asymptotes in charts
  820. Add Header Automatically to the Chart
  821. Creating Multiple Charts from One PivotTable
  822. large project
  823. Line chart with multiple scales/units along an axis...
  824. using multipe source data to plot on one chart
  825. Setting axes for 3-dimensional charts
  826. How can I get headers to copy in charts?
  827. Using different values for data labels
  828. How do I create multiple pivot charts from one pivot table?
  829. Create Array for Data Source
  830. XY Scatter doesn't display correctly when data has numbers&empty c
  831. how can I program my graph to use degrees as it's unit?
  832. Distorted Excel chart fonts when copy/paste to Word or Powerpoint
  833. Line Chart
  834. how do i change or make this macro??? pictures and code included
  835. Activate Built-in chart in Custom Types tab
  836. IN EXCEL, HOW CAN I OFSET THE LINE OF ORIGIN SOME IT RUNS THROUGH
  837. display value axis on both sides
  838. Axis Data Location
  839. In Excel the Y axis title box cuts off the last letter.
  840. data labels change format
  841. date in scatter chart excel 2003
  842. Creating a chart
  843. how do i construct a correlogram in excel?
  844. Boxplots with outliers
  845. vlookup & combo box charts
  846. Graphing Multiple axes
  847. Chart Data Table
  848. How do I set up inches per Minute/Second in Excel
  849. Combine data rows in Pie Chart
  850. Hiding Columns with Zero Data
  851. Select first chart in sheet
  852. Plot Highs and lows?
  853. put all sheets in one
  854. swap axes
  855. i can not open photo by hyperlink
  856. I could NOT resize the axis title but excel allows me to resize gr
  857. need more infomation on scatter charts?
  858. anyone know how to plot Ternary Charts in Excel ?
  859. Got error in Shapes.AddShape()
  860. truncation of y-axis text
  861. Pie Chart to Percentage
  862. Problem with SQL "Like" clause in Excel
  863. I could NOT resize the axis title but excel allows me to resize gr
  864. How can I plot every 65th value out of 6500 values in Excel?
  865. how to paint different colors in a graph?
  866. How can I set month/quarter/annual date intervals
  867. Line - Column 2 Axes chart question
  868. Actual graphs
  869. Show dot on line chart
  870. Adding comments to points in a chart?
  871. How do I highlight an individual chart guideline in EXCEL?
  872. how do you do co-integration chart
  873. Legend Modification - out of order
  874. Any way to build one stacked bar chart for three groups of data?
  875. How do re-order values assigned by Excel for chart data?
  876. Lines end in middle of period
  877. Possible to manipulate Legend?
  878. graphs
  879. Data Table in Clustered Column Charts
  880. template for comparing projected vs actual milestone completion?
  881. need template on mortgage loan with extra paymts where can i find
  882. Creating a stacked column chart with percentage in the graph
  883. Re: Multiple Y axes
  884. how can you set it up for more players on the bracket tracker?
  885. Excel graphed trendline does not match derived equation
  886. How can I draw a Parabola in Excel? like y = x^2 + 3
  887. How can I draw a Parabola in Excel? like y = x^2 + 3
  888. Change color of every third point
  889. How can I change the level of an individual in Excel Org chart?
  890. set default axis values
  891. gridlines
  892. gridlines
  893. Can I use data from different worksheets to create a chart
  894. stock chart category axis
  895. Trying to change ColorIndex for series settings
  896. file getting too big with charts
  897. Excel Charts with attached comments option
  898. Help, I can't resize chart legends on my axes or titles
  899. Better control of axis ranges
  900. How do I floodfill excel scatter charts only below the trendline?
  901. How do I keep zero values from plotting in charts?
  902. chart: mileage MPG Fuel total paid
  903. scrolling data tool
  904. Access Charts!!
  905. How to set the chart position exactly?
  906. rotate legend by 90 or 270 degree
  907. Custom lines on xy plot
  908. how to center a square plot area in a square chart
  909. dynamic charts
  910. How do I print comments on a chart?
  911. Dinamic sheet in web format
  912. Using a chart like a formula...?
  913. Multiple Chart on Single Page
  914. multiple charts similar size?
  915. Bubble Charts Colours go wrong
  916. Add a data series dynamically to a named range?
  917. Bubble Chart Colour
  918. How do I find the ouline of a lotus flower?
  919. Apply Two Fill Colours Between Lines in a Chart
  920. How to see the chart coding?
  921. Range of ages shown in bar graph
  922. Multiple values within one chart
  923. Angles
  924. Putting Excel Charts into a Word document that's getting too big
  925. How do I plot negative bars/numbers BELOW the main axis in Excel
  926. Probability plot / boxplots
  927. Chart with multiple series
  928. How do I remove white space around a chart?
  929. Dynamic Named Ranges
  930. How to avoid when linked source data is changed, chart turns blan.
  931. How to select numeric 'series axis' in a surface chart?
  932. logarithmic scale on x-axis
  933. Category axis scale
  934. automatically expand chart data series as data is added
  935. Excel should default to autoformat for chart text boxes
  936. specify date source for x-axis (adjacent to data column in Excel)
  937. How can I graph functions on Excel like a graphing calcutator ?
  938. Line Chart - 2
  939. Excel Maps of US
  940. How to show total in pie chart (Excel 2000)
  941. Line Chart
  942. Charting number of "name" occurences
  943. Changing Time Scale to Seconds on Excel Chart
  944. xy scatter plot question
  945. Simple Bar Charting Problem: Would Sure Appreciate Some Help On This
  946. multiple rows and column, chart into 1 series?
  947. Datapoints
  948. Need 2 rows to display X axis data points for a line graph
  949. Defining maximum value from a named range for charting purposes
  950. Extending the Y-axis Title in Excel 2003
  951. Chart in Access
  952. how can I connect data in cell C to data in cell D?
  953. Matching the min & max values for Primary and Secondary axes
  954. How do I publish an Excel graph on the web such that it updates?
  955. Charting text?
  956. Chart with colored weekends
  957. Text box in chart disappears but reappears when in spreadsheet
  958. Frame Around Pie Chart
  959. Dynamic Range
  960. chart menu
  961. Can I obtain x values from y values on an Excel chart?
  962. Excel - how do I show column grand totals on the pivot chart
  963. quickly select data to produce charts
  964. Remove weekends from a stock chart
  965. Create New Chart
  966. Arrange information alphabeticly in excel
  967. is there a way to add stoplighting to a chart
  968. Grouping data into ranges
  969. how can I limit my chart
  970. Graphing text
  971. Charts not updating when data feeding chart is changed
  972. Selecting data from different cells for a chart
  973. how can i obtain polynomial constants when using trendlines.
  974. Chart % difference From
  975. insert data labels from range not used in chart
  976. Show Variance between 2 lines in Graph
  977. Grouping by day
  978. Making a chart using data from different worksheets in a workbook.
  979. RE: Making a chart using data from different worksheets in a workbook.
  980. Change color of individual hiloline points in a series
  981. how do you create a Pareto Chart
  982. Automatically adding Vertical lines after certain points in line graph
  983. Series equivalent in Excel 2000
  984. Stop chart lines going to zero
  985. Data point labels in a scatter diagram
  986. How do I show values of data points in a chart with the mouse poin
  987. lower and upper chart
  988. Sub-Categories for X-axis labels, line on bar chart?
  989. could OWC do charts?
  990. How do I pass series data x-value range to a chart from a cell?
  991. Is it possible to format *individual* gridlines?
  992. show results of two pivot charts
  993. Time on the X Axis Issue
  994. Finding the value for the point two lines cross
  995. Excel should let you graph every n-th data point in a column
  996. save formats of percentage when copying a chart
  997. automatic scale a chart
  998. Many low values, one high value- how do I avoid skewed chart?
  999. Adding frills to a Gantt chart
  1000. how to create chart using data on different worksheets in xls