PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  [86] 87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. how do i increase the sheets in a saved excel workbook?
  2. How do I add only the highest three numbers in a range of data?
  3. How can I nest more than seven functions in MS Excel?
  4. how do i use the function to copy and paste a determined variable.
  5. IF function
  6. Creating a Table
  7. IPMT vs. ISPMT
  8. COUNT ONLY CELLS THAT AREN'T BLANK
  9. how to unshare a workbook?
  10. Can I extract text as a value from a formula?
  11. Rotational Schedule Help
  12. How do I select cells and make the info populate into a form?
  13. making one material list from mulitple vendor material lists
  14. Automatic Sequential renumbering within formulas
  15. vlookup for same name, multiple instances...
  16. Copy comments to several sheets in a workbook?
  17. excel 2000
  18. named Ranges question
  19. formula referencing another workbook
  20. In Excel, how do you get it to not automatically round my dollars.
  21. convert cells containing alpha to numeric
  22. how can i call a sub() automatically when someone click on sheet1
  23. how to set up a link from a control box?
  24. Move the last entry in a column to a different cell, when the loc.
  25. How do I return an entire row of data from a reference array?
  26. How do I sum cells for a certain month?
  27. Tabs
  28. how can i add time in excel?
  29. Print, Save or E-mail Button/Function
  30. color codes
  31. Linked data
  32. How do I sort a column of street number/street name by the stree.
  33. years and months
  34. Data entry error
  35. EXCEL - is there a way to insert "date modified" into
  36. How do I restrict any one not to scroll more than 100 row?
  37. Round Up Time IF
  38. Formula Question IF/Lookup????
  39. How do I set up a formula to repat 5 consecutive cells in a colum.
  40. Formula Help
  41. Protection and levels of access
  42. How do I set up a formula to repeat 5 consecutive cells in a colum
  43. How do I set up a formula to repeat 5 consecutive cells in a colum
  44. Countif to ignore any errors
  45. Percentage of filled cells
  46. Printing Problem
  47. Save a Copy/Overwrite changes dialog box
  48. Compare side by side function
  49. Help please, IF statement/SUMIF statement
  50. Countif formula with multiple criteria ie >30 and <60?
  51. excel 2000, how do i setup sub-sheets
  52. Simple question...from simpleton
  53. Round UP Time
  54. Another Sumproduct & #N/A problem
  55. sumif statement
  56. Excel - formula to calculate colored fill cells within a range wi.
  57. IN EXCEL 2000, HOW DO I PROTECT MULTIPLE WORKSHEET
  58. Repeating
  59. Store data from Windows Explorer in Excel
  60. How do I break a link to a source when opening Excel 2000?
  61. Cell to sheet reference
  62. I want to use my old keyboard shortcuts for moving and copying wo.
  63. copy in filter mode
  64. Time Functions
  65. change automatically a value when another cell value changes
  66. Can't read Dutch written equations in excel files. Could before..
  67. EXCEL FUNCTIONS
  68. Summing all rows with certain specification
  69. roundup seconds to minute
  70. How can I check if data in an external data range is changed afte.
  71. COUNTIF FUNCTION
  72. Weekday Function
  73. Cell address
  74. Excel should be able to give back the colorcode of a cell via celi
  75. Transposition
  76. Custom Number formatting
  77. Formula Question...PLEASE PLEASE help!
  78. interpolation in excel
  79. If Function
  80. how do I locate a cell that provides data to a formula ?
  81. how do I locate a cell that provides data to a formula ?
  82. Relative Indirect Formula Referencing?
  83. Array discoveries
  84. =SUMIF
  85. Need formulas for adding feet, inches & fraction in one cell
  86. Protect/unprotect all worksheets
  87. how do i count values based on multiple criteria
  88. how to copy sheets keeping defined column widths
  89. Macro Help
  90. mystery function called 'TABLE'
  91. How do I print pages 2 & 3 with the Price Sheet template?
  92. converting #dollars into word dollars?
  93. Allocating a Value
  94. lookup, count
  95. ISNA question
  96. Counting numbers in a column without including others
  97. Pivot Table - divide two results
  98. How do I convert Military Time to minutes?
  99. count entries within a row
  100. Auto Loan Calculator
  101. complex fomula: counting cells that are blank
  102. excel workbook
  103. Help Please
  104. Dropdown Selections in Excel - creating and choosing
  105. Problem with sumproduct and month=1
  106. create an alert when the entered data is already in the spreed sh.
  107. Merging Columns
  108. Association between words and numbers
  109. Auto Insert of Rows
  110. Hide Pivot Table Divide by 0 error
  111. Printing a formula
  112. sumproduct using multiple criteria
  113. Schedule tasks in Excel
  114. Set column to only allow certain codes???
  115. Tab Name in Cells
  116. save comments to a worksheet
  117. simple formula
  118. Data Lists
  119. Opening worksheets in seperate excel tabs
  120. column to row in formula
  121. Calculate formulas with feet & inches
  122. Sumproduct - multiple criteria in Column A
  123. Count number of Unique values
  124. How do I calculate specific data across worksheets?
  125. showing the contents of a consolidated cell
  126. Merging cells
  127. Modifying a formula to display the results of another formula
  128. merge excel workbooks
  129. SUMIF
  130. How do I increment a fill series by a number other than 1? Say I.
  131. Split Screen
  132. Protecting specific cells in a worksheet.
  133. Automatically Populating Worksheet from Collected Input for Pricelist
  134. Automatically Populating Worksheet from Collected Input for Pricelist
  135. Custom Format and Data Validation Q
  136. Date Formula
  137. Countif with dynamic criteria
  138. Pivot table woes.
  139. How do I change location of figures within a column
  140. converting to Integers
  141. If Function: Blank cell and 0 (zero) seem to have same "value"
  142. How can I cause a cell which is hyperlinked to to display in bold.
  143. sum cells with criteria
  144. How do I change the Cell color automatically in an Excel sheet wh.
  145. In Excel can you merge two columns i.e. street numbers and addres.
  146. Max value that meets a criteria
  147. Where're the good newgroups servers?
  148. Formula
  149. How do I sum up values only in cells that are color filled?
  150. Re: How to calculate total interest on 12 month loan with early payments
  151. INDIRECT worksheet with a space in the name
  152. Employing constant arrays to limit nested IF statements.
  153. Calculating Due Dates Based on Payments
  154. how do i find percentage from 2 different pages in Excel?
  155. Is there a converter to read Quattro pro files on Excel 2002?
  156. seperating a group of common cells
  157. Making fax coversheet in word
  158. making a non-validation list
  159. Points remaining formula
  160. Points remaining formula
  161. overtime calculation in 1 cell
  162. IF D2 = "B" AND F2 = "X" THEN "29" OR D2 = "LT" AND F2 = "X" THEN
  163. IF THEN function error
  164. overtime calculation in 1 cell
  165. sumif with multiple criteria
  166. Extracting numeric values from string
  167. WHAT'S THE FORMULA FOR CALCULATING OVERTIME IN 1 CELL? EXAMPLE: 8.
  168. How can I print out a list of statistical functions in Excel (I d.
  169. Total remaining formula
  170. how to run and if then with a replace?
  171. Formula needed
  172. Nested If/Then Math Expert Needed
  173. Averages
  174. How do I keep a value from rounding up to the next number?
  175. dollar figure to text function
  176. EXCEL Table of Contents
  177. SEARCH function #VALUE! result
  178. Macro
  179. using IF
  180. How do I get a letter to represent a number for scheduling?
  181. Formula "=num.de.semana(Date,2or1)" is WRONG for 2005
  182. Using a cell reference to refernce worksheet in another work book
  183. Counting days and Configurations together
  184. Automatic dating of information being placed in Excel
  185. Search and replace
  186. updates to linked files
  187. Which function(s)?
  188. traspose a row by links
  189. add the same cell on several worksheets to another worksheet
  190. Comparing Data in 2 columns
  191. How do I add rows to a completed worksheet?
  192. How do I add rows to a completed worksheet?
  193. Using a Pivot Table Calculated Field to get a Unique Count
  194. How do I add a date field in a spreadsheet?
  195. Dates in 2005 format cells are not entering correctly.
  196. How do I produce a running Census report in Excel?
  197. conditional formatting question
  198. Track Changes
  199. How to make the cell or font color red if the number is negative?
  200. Check boxes to show/hide Tabs
  201. formula to display "updated" date
  202. Help with Time Function
  203. Function question
  204. Sum one column after capmaring test from teo more columns
  205. Formula = sheet tab name
  206. Custom formating won't work
  207. Can you use pictures with products information?
  208. Hyperlink to specific sheet; workbook saved as html
  209. Need excel formula to display 28.50hrs in HRS & MINS?
  210. Subtotal of Subtotal displays Grand Total in wrong row
  211. using trim cmd. When I type this command it does not work. When I.
  212. Linking sheets when sorting row and column data
  213. how do i make a list ie 1 to 100
  214. I want to sort worksheets in a workbook into Alpha order?
  215. HOW TO CALCULATE NUMBER OF WEEKS BETWEEN TWO GIVEN DATES(MAY BE .
  216. Massaging duplicates
  217. specific rounding of formulas which may need to include an IF stat
  218. connecting multiple worksheets
  219. formula to calculate sales tax from total sales
  220. looking for a formula
  221. Sum between a range of dates
  222. Sorting rows AND columns
  223. How do i make journal entry in excel?
  224. How to get blinking Fonts in Excel
  225. Need a formula for cells B2, B3, B4, etc.
  226. IF Function
  227. How do I show the last saved date in an Excel worksheet?
  228. How do i convert a number of seconds to a date/time?
  229. The 'DATEDIF' Function is not listed on my Excel program.
  230. Format Column with Same Function
  231. Making the Sheet a relative value?
  232. calculate which cells in column A will give me the total of column
  233. Need totals of values that fall within a given year
  234. Search for a specific character in a cell in an if statement
  235. Comparing Spreadsheets
  236. Excel 2003 Recorder
  237. Show Blank is cell value=0 but count as a zero in sum. How to format this cell ?
  238. Find/Replace carriage return & line feed characters in Excel.
  239. counta
  240. How to protect and unprotect 30 worksheets in a file every month .
  241. Pivot Tables, can I use an external list to select data items?
  242. Populate a field with just workdays
  243. replacing just the sheet names within formulas
  244. If and Dates Clarification
  245. look help
  246. Link 2 sheets
  247. In cell drop down
  248. Adding NonBlank Cells
  249. Keep changes in EXCEL so I can show the IRS when I recorded expen.
  250. using OR with IF function?
  251. Leading Zeros in Numeric Values
  252. Sum Product Help Needed
  253. Comparing data in two columns and highlighting the data
  254. Lock formula??
  255. Tab Arrangement wizard
  256. How to insert a complex formula in a cell with VBA
  257. product sum per month per customer
  258. Random Number Questions
  259. Conditional sum
  260. countif number of occurences per month per year.
  261. Expired Date Formula
  262. Create a formula in Excel?
  263. NEED HELP WITH FORMULAS
  264. Notification based on Date
  265. IF #N/A
  266. CountIF or SUM
  267. NEED HELP WITH FORMULAS
  268. Incorrect SUM Values in Excel Spreadsheets
  269. SUMPRODUCT
  270. data sort by highlighted or coloured cell
  271. Excel 2002 date formulas problem
  272. How do you print all worksheets in a file without opening the fil.
  273. Comments for functions
  274. sum of date ranges
  275. file-workbook
  276. Help / Recommendation
  277. How can I create consecutivlely numbered tickets?
  278. Calculate date
  279. Is there a template that calculates inventory totals?
  280. Subtracting Negative Numbers
  281. Notifications in Excel?
  282. HELP WITH FORMULAS
  283. Values w/conditional formatting
  284. X IN A CELL TO CALCULATE A FORMULA
  285. Function within a TEXT FORMULA
  286. Strikethrough on Excel. How?
  287. help with cell formula
  288. exel
  289. Adding drop down menus to a spreadsheet
  290. invoice numbering
  291. Searching a cell for a certain character.
  292. Formatting dates in a formula
  293. lookup, index, match, offset, etc.
  294. calculating service dates
  295. Compare Question
  296. formula for decimal
  297. Which Function(s) do I use?
  298. Sm Product a Calendar Month Range?
  299. how do I round up?
  300. calcuate sales by date and segments
  301. Forms & Emails
  302. Using one number to refrence another
  303. Random Numbers Not Equal to
  304. Combining IF and multiple SUMIF statements, if A>0 & B is between
  305. Repost -calculate % change for each phrase.
  306. Tools/Compare and Merge Workbooks - Excel 2003 Pro
  307. IIF IS NULL Problem
  308. If funtion wildcard
  309. How can I copy column sums to another spreadsheets as numbers
  310. Modifyiing a SumIF Formula to look for "OLA*
  311. Formula to find information between 2 dates
  312. How do I get an excel worksheet to autoclear
  313. How do I pick a number from a list in Excel?
  314. tools options greyed out
  315. cell value as a worksheet reference
  316. Two cell accumulator
  317. Transposing a Long String
  318. Help with summing
  319. Formula to extend a string of type AAA001
  320. SUMIF between 2 amounts, eg 51>x> -51
  321. Are financial functions calculated based on compound interest?
  322. Retriveing a text from one sheet and insert to another
  323. What does the waterfall forcast model do and how does it work?
  324. sum of a cell if 2 cells meet a condition
  325. picking out certain values
  326. HELP creating what should be easy formula!
  327. HELP creating formula!
  328. COUNTIF
  329. Is there a function to detect changes in any given cell?
  330. Count of items using multiple criteria
  331. help please
  332. excel 97 - SR-1
  333. Where to place PERSONAL.XLS
  334. How do I give permission for certain functions in excel in locked.
  335. RE: AVERAGEIF problem
  336. Formula for copying a sequence for every 8th cell
  337. Need to remove a password that noone placed on Excel worksheet.
  338. can you use a function to recalc a pivot table report
  339. extracting data from seating chart
  340. seating chart
  341. number changed to zero
  342. message box
  343. using text with a function
  344. How do I generate a sum, determined by cell color?
  345. how do I lock formulas, but I can still delete data?
  346. Reporting of Empty Cells
  347. Future Value
  348. What formula should I use to compare duplicate data between worksh
  349. Index Match With 3 Variables
  350. How do I open a excel doc in windows xp?
  351. Calculate change over time
  352. 27517 Spam emails for 2004
  353. return opposite
  354. Fix for #VALUE! error
  355. how do I use multiple nested functions?
  356. PivotTable - Count by Month
  357. How to use Excel functions
  358. how do I move a spreadsheet into word
  359. Filtering Text Data from Multiple columns
  360. More Grand Totals
  361. MCONCAT
  362. average on 2 conditions
  363. How to create a formula in Excel
  364. Special lookup need
  365. how can i link sheets in my excel workbook
  366. change the orientation of a worksheet to Landscape
  367. GETPIVOTDATA function
  368. I need help writing a formula.
  369. Modifying an Existing Formula
  370. How do I sum (like sumif) but predicated on multiple criteria, in.
  371. countif??
  372. Winning Streak
  373. trailing 0's when formating is for no decimals
  374. Counting Elements in a String
  375. Convert data type of cells to Text,Number,Date and Time
  376. Cell referance for formula
  377. How do I convert numbers into words in excell worksheet?
  378. Sumif
  379. naming formula
  380. excel: how to turn auto-filter on?
  381. Pivot table irritation
  382. In Excel - how do I keep the column titles showing when I go to t.
  383. Finding intersection of row and column (both variable) in table
  384. how can i fill a table with values from repeated regressions
  385. In Excel, the sheet moves instead of the cell pointer.
  386. Conditional extract from external worksheets
  387. SUM IF Criteria
  388. some doubt
  389. Countif on worksheet
  390. drop down box to open when selected
  391. How do I show some of the file properties in a cell in a work she.
  392. Text To Columns
  393. add column of minutes, show total in hours & minutes
  394. can excel do this?
  395. How to add leading 0 to four digit number?
  396. Copying formula to different cells
  397. UUsing the NetworkDays Function with IF Statements
  398. Throubles with Visual Basic and Excel
  399. Formatting text....
  400. editing comments
  401. calculating age by birth date using excel
  402. Need formula help if possible
  403. Trying to get a column of numbers to refer back
  404. How do I set upa formula to refer back to that box to get the sum.
  405. returning a value based on mulitple criteria
  406. If then function
  407. Can I use median function in Pivot Tables?
  408. personal.xls
  409. Percentage formula
  410. DECREASE ALL NUMBERS IN A COLUMN BY A PERCENTAGE
  411. Lookup with a bizarre twist
  412. Unhiding columns
  413. WHATS AN EASY FUNCTION TO USE TO ROUND TO THE NEAREST THOUSAND?
  414. help formulating statistical data
  415. copy/paste pivot table
  416. sum automatically from last 12 months based on current date
  417. Setting up scheduling and Time sheets for Payroll
  418. Stripping section of text
  419. vlookup error
  420. Cell reference problems with Summary sheet
  421. There are a couple of parts to this ???...Thank you for the help.
  422. Auto Adjusting # of rows between 2 worksheets
  423. Date with links
  424. SUMIF based on Right 3 Characters
  425. if then function
  426. The opposite of IF function gives #VALUE for value = 0
  427. (--(Function))
  428. More Averaging
  429. IF statement problem
  430. How to protect Option button in worksheet
  431. how to get the intersect cell data out using vba or function
  432. Max IF Statement Q
  433. I WANT TO USE THE SUMIF FUNCTION WITH DATA SERIES MORE THAN ONE C.
  434. make hidden window or workbook visible without specify the name
  435. Excel formulas
  436. countif function.....
  437. Grand Totals @ Same Place
  438. how do i do a subtraction formula
  439. Create a drop down in XL cell to select date
  440. lookup - return minimum value
  441. Averaging again
  442. Looking to check a cell on ws1 against data in ws2 that is 7 colu.
  443. Tie breaking in a rank order
  444. Ref Linked Workbooks
  445. How do I make a name formula auto update in Excel
  446. Download dividend yield to excel
  447. Pivot Table in Excel
  448. Limiting characters in a cell
  449. Excel recognize "~"
  450. Pivot Table
  451. I want the PMT function to calculate using 360 days not 365
  452. half day holiday in netwokdays?
  453. The top six rows are "frozen" and do not move when I scroll down..
  454. Average
  455. copy qualifying rows to another spreadsheet
  456. How can I use COUNTIF to sum for two conditions?
  457. excel "" in function
  458. Sorting ranges
  459. will not recalculate
  460. insert into a cell the last update
  461. Nested IF Function, Date Comparing, and NetworkDays Function
  462. Search problems
  463. How do I capture the last saved time in Excel2003?
  464. SUM(OFFSET)?
  465. How do I set up a drop down menu for a validation list?
  466. Unwanted Validation Message
  467. Multiple worksheets, multiple workbooks
  468. Conditional Formatting Dates
  469. colum B=average of last 10 values in A
  470. if statement in Macro
  471. How do I add hyperlink to Right click
  472. CAN I EXPAND THE SIZE OF MY EXCEL 97
  473. hiding a file
  474. How to avoid the #Value! result in a formula?
  475. Creating a formula that references other sheets
  476. If Question
  477. Make a macro of keystrokes. ie. F2,Shift & Home & right cursor,de.
  478. Spreadsheet with readable barcode data when printed.
  479. conditional error for option button
  480. Rounding
  481. Paste without including cell borders
  482. IF Question
  483. Shut off email address from linking to email program?
  484. Words > Numbers (i.e. Vanity Phone Numbers) function
  485. sum based on date in excel
  486. Createing a self-sustaining column?
  487. How do I get to master Excel functions and formulas?
  488. How do I create formula to change cell color
  489. DATEVALUE OF CURRENT DATE
  490. How can I round UP to to the next ,50?
  491. How can I round UP to to the next ,50? E.g. 2,3 should become 2,5.
  492. how do i subtotal an outer column in a pivot table?
  493. Add negs, Add positives
  494. Nested IF ??
  495. How can I hide #VALUE!
  496. Convert to Lower case (not with a function)
  497. error on numbers
  498. Time & Date Formatting
  499. Analyzing non numerical data in an excel spread sheet
  500. Analyzing non numerical data in an excel spread sheet
  501. Analyzing non numerical data in an excel spread sheet
  502. HOW CAN I AUTO FILL A CELL WITH TEXT FROM ANOTHER WORKSHEET TEXT .
  503. make cell contents equal to null value - not blank, but empty
  504. Calculating growth with negative numbers
  505. use a date range as criteria in a countif formula
  506. Copying an array formula...
  507. How to add the same value to an entire column of numbers??
  508. Generate a smooth curve from uneven data points in a "stepped" co.
  509. Subtotal Question
  510. Help with MsgBox...
  511. add text of 2 columns in Excel A+B=AB
  512. Averaging time
  513. Writing Formulas
  514. If/And statement; VLOOKUP?
  515. How get the rows indicated by one formula to become the input for.
  516. How do you enter person's height in cell?
  517. How to delete a macro that has been assigned to run when workshee.
  518. How do I make custom formats with superscript or subscript%3f
  519. Adding Value within a single cell...
  520. Excel Sort function should not sort the cell formatting!
  521. FORMULAS
  522. maxif
  523. VLOOKUP won't work
  524. I am Getting #N/A
  525. Coming up with #N/A
  526. Countif with multiple criteria and multiple worksheets
  527. Specify a null value in an Excel Database criteria range
  528. Jerry Lewis LUCK ?
  529. How do I sort an excel worksheet with the if-then features?
  530. Sumproduct Q
  531. using content of a cell in a formula in another cell
  532. Relative reference
  533. VLookup Question
  534. How do I compare two columns on seperate sheets and replace text .
  535. BLEND() function
  536. How to calculate a percentage formula with existing data?
  537. Lookup Access data in Excel
  538. Automatic updating worksheet data between different workbooks
  539. recherche into a special range
  540. Pivot table retrieving data from several worksheets
  541. count not empty cell
  542. Breaking a Cell
  543. how to alphabetize a list in Excel
  544. why can't excel do a simple find and copy row from a worksheet to.
  545. Help with macro formula and variable
  546. Custom Functions
  547. Count and Lookup
  548. Link Question
  549. IF statements
  550. excell worksheet help
  551. How i can replace function
  552. Include Saturday in the WORKDAY function
  553. Prepending text to a cell entry
  554. Pick from a list
  555. Logical formula with dates
  556. How do I insert a row when using an if function
  557. RE: Logical formula with dates
  558. PV(), FV() confused by sign expected
  559. solving for NPer w/o function (algebra question)
  560. LEN and Right, Left, Mid
  561. XIRR
  562. auto entry of a date
  563. LUCK ?
  564. Problem with function format
  565. how many lines can be in wrap text within a cell?
  566. how many lines can be in wrap text within a cell?
  567. Relative values and NAME
  568. Auto generation of 3 levels of running number
  569. BAHTTEXT problem
  570. HELP WITH POSTCODE FORMATTING
  571. problem to work out with excel sheet
  572. Vlookup did cell auto formating but not displaying complete text..
  573. Conditional VLOOKUP
  574. How can I make an Employment Schedule that Tabulates hours worked.
  575. spreadsheets, calculation
  576. updating invoice number on excel spreadsheet
  577. HOW TO USE A FORMULA TO CHANGE CELL COLOR ACCORDING TO DATE RANGE.
  578. How do you "Unhide" multiple sheets at one time?
  579. Convert seconds to minutes and seconds in excel
  580. Adding info onto a "permanent" form
  581. Archives
  582. Another Date Problem
  583. Why R/T Error?
  584. Return the smallest value
  585. Formula
  586. Reversing the contents of a List without programming
  587. Named Ranges
  588. create function
  589. Formatting cells in Excel for certain Values to appear certain Col
  590. number entry
  591. Range of dates determine days
  592. entering and updating dates on a spreadsheet
  593. Sequential dates in different cells
  594. Sequential dates in different cells
  595. Xmas
  596. Adding cells with alphabet and returning a numbric value
  597. I wonder if you can make this shorter
  598. Update multiple workbooks automatically
  599. vlookup
  600. columns
  601. Need a simple formula please
  602. Change value in cell every n seconds
  603. How to determine which rows contain slected cells in a multiple c.
  604. number expansion and contraction
  605. tracking changes
  606. Can I put 2 formulars in one cell
  607. How do I stop virus scans when loading existing Excel files??
  608. can someone help me with a formula....
  609. Conditional format sheet data
  610. to copy a formula in cell c1 (+b1/b11) to cells c2-10, how can i .
  611. Using Countif for Date Matches
  612. copying conditional formatting
  613. automatically select last value in a column
  614. how do I reverse the asending A Z Button
  615. How to CONCATENATE two dates field together
  616. Validation
  617. Vlookup and returning #n/a
  618. Using vlookup, how do i reformat so that #n/a can be displayed as.
  619. VLOOKUP not returning results
  620. Calculated Field in Pivot Table
  621. Validation!! Formula!! Macro??
  622. Pick values from a row
  623. VLookUp
  624. UDF
  625. Add a Dynamic Range with 2 Conditions Q
  626. Formula
  627. How can I shift cell range contents by using a function?
  628. Skipping Blank Or Null Cells In a Lookup Function
  629. Difficult (for me) formula/UDF calculation
  630. EXCEL
  631. MIN IF >0
  632. Link the value to text in a cell, then use that text cell in a for
  633. Merging cells with text as one line
  634. How do I get traffic lights in excel that change colour
  635. Automatic toggle from one worksheet to another
  636. create hyperlink in one cell with URL in a different cell
  637. Formula abruptly changed
  638. Array Manipulation
  639. Array Manipulation
  640. Array Manipulation
  641. Need help on index and match function
  642. How do I recalculate a range of cells
  643. Can I combine two worksheets into one pivot table?
  644. Wrapping data in Excel
  645. Sum minimum values in a pivot table
  646. Count Rang of Filled-In Cells
  647. How do I control to which cells a user adds data?
  648. Dynamic Names can solve my problem?
  649. How do i freeze multiplue areas?
  650. Sum Variable Ranges
  651. can I get some help here? No response yet :)
  652. how do I add new rows when doing vlookup function?
  653. How can i get a minus number to appear as a 0?
  654. formula or code
  655. Calculate sequential value for future date
  656. Convert to # in Thousands
  657. How to sort by day and month while ignoring year?
  658. international absulute cell reference
  659. Time Difference
  660. auto-header
  661. How do I multiply rate per hour by hours worked.
  662. Merge Data From Multiple Worksheets
  663. Sort in Pivot Table
  664. Grab matching data and populate?
  665. Problem with dates
  666. Continued.....answer 8 - 1.2 = 6.2 from a formula
  667. Forcing Cell Entries to be Upper Case
  668. User-defined function
  669. vert.search
  670. How do I sum 4 number discarding the largest number.
  671. Creating a series of data
  672. search multiple worksheets name with common text and process using
  673. Calculate total interest earned on a loan and monthly payment
  674. Index & Match
  675. functions
  676. CHALLENGE! - USING IF MAX MIN AND LOOKUP TOGETHER
  677. COUNTIF MEETING TWO CRITERIA eg>5 AND <10.1
  678. Formula between to numbers is true multiply
  679. Conditional formatting
  680. Database Lookup
  681. How do I add more columns above the 256 limit in excel?
  682. SUMPRODUCT formula
  683. sumproduct formula to slow
  684. Complicated adding
  685. Create invoices from excel workbook
  686. Counting blank cells in Pivot Table
  687. I am looking for a function, "BLEND"
  688. Why doesn't spell check work on a protected worksheet?
  689. Need More Columns
  690. Print Workbook Without Page Breaks Between Worksheets
  691. How do I get a cell to display degrees, minutes, seconds?
  692. What is the "system date" in Excel?
  693. Countif between two values
  694. count function
  695. Find Fn from right?
  696. custom validation
  697. I need to get this answer 8 - 1.2 = 6.2 from a formula
  698. SUMPRODUCT formula
  699. Sum by Fill colour
  700. Capitilize first letter
  701. SUMPRODUCT (Again!)
  702. How do I set up a date cell to and 15 years in another cell?
  703. show groups
  704. How do I insert a line feed in a formula?
  705. Multiple formulas including INDIRECT
  706. how can i freeze the first two sheets and scroll rest of the shee.
  707. complex formula
  708. Can the results of a formula drive color shading? How? Can it be .
  709. XSL to XML Help AHHHH
  710. compare
  711. How can i round off .10 as .50 and .51 as 1.00
  712. Copy a range
  713. drop down list default
  714. How can I round an hour to the nearest 1/4 hour?
  715. Index Match Problem
  716. unhide hidden window or workbook
  717. Array Formula
  718. Vlookup using a substring for evaluation?
  719. list validation using list validation...
  720. How do you use the explode and collapse panel to hide rows?
  721. Choices
  722. Date formatting when combining two cells into one
  723. complex formula
  724. SUMPRODUCT But With <> Criteria
  725. CAN I ADD NUMBERS IN ONE CELL
  726. IF FUNCTIONS - HELP
  727. Can I make a custom button in Excel for the Group feature?
  728. show if more than one line of data
  729. automatic worksheet loading
  730. CAN YOU HAVE THE TOP OF AN EXCEL SHEET HAVE DIFFERENT COLUMN WIDT.
  731. Text to Columns from the Left
  732. Last Months Data!!
  733. Permutation Output
  734. can you merge a excel to infopath?
  735. 7+ nested if statement?
  736. Curious about SUMPRODUCT
  737. VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP??
  738. vlookup with data on more than one sheet
  739. VLOOKUP ~ symbol
  740. Could not execute
  741. Lookup Problem
  742. Macro - Skipping a line
  743. formulas against columns not cells
  744. ability to auto file column(s) on a pivot table
  745. Counting values
  746. how do I keep keep numbers in a csv format?
  747. Hyperlink stops working
  748. Subracting Dates to come up with the # of days between them
  749. Linked cell location of hyperlink
  750. VlookUp with Multiple Criteria?
  751. if then statement
  752. Vlookup #N/A error due to formatting
  753. Excel funtion to find how many boxes in larger container
  754. Help with fixing formula
  755. Transfering Info
  756. Is there a function to caluclate convexity of bond given cash flow
  757. Linking List
  758. Automatic cell increment with data from sheet 1 to sheet 2
  759. Display material and activity
  760. I need a function to update sales/expenses based on previous tota.
  761. help needed with copy from one workbook to another
  762. Sorting by equations
  763. Capitalize first letter when type a name in each cell.
  764. Time in formulae (last one)
  765. copying format of a table
  766. Excel Forumla to seach and return all values
  767. auto sum in formula
  768. MIN excluding 0s
  769. Blank cells in a chart
  770. WeekNum ISO
  771. Cell formatting
  772. re Time in formulae
  773. Time in formulae
  774. Newbie questions on spreadsheet
  775. Help creating a formula, pulling from a set of static numbers.
  776. How to print invoices for each advertiser from Excel worksheet
  777. Extension of and IF & VLOOKUP statement
  778. How do I make one cell equal to another
  779. Sumproduct #num error
  780. Need Vlookup help
  781. Duplicate entries
  782. importing multiple text files URGENT!!! HELP
  783. How do I change content of a cell based on date
  784. if function in msexcel
  785. How can I count #N/A in a column?
  786. Match text to another worksheet and return a certain value
  787. #DIV/0 Error
  788. formula
  789. Trouble writing an excel formula...
  790. message box
  791. sort + & - numbers together
  792. RE: Convert Numeric into Text
  793. Vlookup Problem
  794. 16 DIGIT NUMBERS IN CELL WITHOUT LAST DIGIT BEING A ZERO
  795. Add 2nd variable to if statement - ifAnd?
  796. status bar shows "filter mode"
  797. Beginners question: VAT Column
  798. how do I alphabetize items automatically in excel
  799. count cells over multiple sheets
  800. how do I move and activitated cell with a directional key movemen.
  801. worksheet change and cases
  802. Data Validation w/ If, Match & Index Statements
  803. Summing Sheets - SUMIF ?
  804. countif statement
  805. Is it possible to run a vlookup on font color
  806. IF Function
  807. Pulling data from 2 columns for a total
  808. e-mail list comes up as hyperllinks
  809. Listing Multiple Rows from Match
  810. automatic calculation freezes
  811. Finding Partial Text in a Cell
  812. JWalk EDF
  813. Formula Result Correct but value in the cell is wrong
  814. Excel indention
  815. Summing vlookups?
  816. How do I duplicate a sheet 20 times in an excel spreadsheet
  817. How to change the source of a link- Instructions were followed. I.
  818. Minutes
  819. In-cell dropdown for validation stopped working
  820. Re: Extract Portion of field into other fields
  821. concatenate values/texts corresp. to a searched repeated value/tex
  822. How do I merge individual data now in multiple cells, in to one b.
  823. Formula Does Not Omit Criteria
  824. Display value if next cell below is zero
  825. Parse text & Numbers
  826. Calculate Wages
  827. Hello, again Help is appreciated
  828. How do I split a column having numbers and text in a random order
  829. Radio Buttons
  830. vlookup with multiple lines of same value
  831. Linking 2 Excel Sheets, Anticipating Lines.
  832. Indirect reference from one worksheet to another
  833. Add checking
  834. How to define separate Password Protection, to say 3 persons, for.
  835. How to define separate Password Protection, to say 3 persons, for.
  836. Weeknum
  837. vlookup with table_array constructed from mid formula
  838. Updating 1 spreadsheet from another
  839. How can I dynamically eliminate blank cells in a given range in E.
  840. Conditional Formatting Blank =white.. but 4 conditions
  841. Random number generator
  842. Repeating header/footers for excel
  843. Random Numbers Change?
  844. Update Log
  845. how do i compare 2 spread sheets if the content of a cell is avai.
  846. Finding & Capturing First Occurance
  847. two quick questions on excel. please answer as soon as possible...
  848. How do I put a background in a coloured spreadsheet?
  849. autoexpanding two tables
  850. trying to get excel to do a prompt with a function, can it be done
  851. Getpivotdata "N/A" error
  852. When saving workbook only the first worksheet gets saved.
  853. help with "criterea" in the sumif function
  854. Shared worksheet
  855. Hyperlink loses reference
  856. How do I copy only sub-totalled values - without any detail?
  857. how can I wrap text from one line to another?
  858. TODAY Function
  859. How do I get the nth root of a number?
  860. conditional formatting-Date
  861. Excel should let me refer to the same formula on multiple sheets
  862. Searching text in a cell range
  863. Subtotal function (again)
  864. SUMPRODUCT & COUNTIF
  865. 2 questions, copying data from sheet to sheet and assigning macro
  866. Subtotal function
  867. How do I do conditional format based on a cell with a formula?
  868. merge cells button doesn't work
  869. How do I subtract with text valued number instead of an actual num
  870. Using SERIESSUM
  871. Cell Lock
  872. duplicating formulas without updating
  873. How do I use ">$E$5" as the criteria using SUMIF and have it work.
  874. Sum with multiple conditions in Excel 2000
  875. Mid,Find,Len
  876. RE: Linking Workbooks
  877. how do i change the column width over a number of rows in the sam.
  878. Macro Help
  879. Filters
  880. Conditional Sum
  881. How do I ROUNDUP a Column of cells on a worksheet template?
  882. How do I widen the Name Box Navigator in Excel?
  883. If Now = A Cell Range Then Q
  884. TEXT function to format a date in English & French
  885. vlookup over multiple worksheets
  886. Return result from multiple criteria
  887. how to increase the font size in a dropdown list?
  888. GET NON-ZERO RESULTS USING STDEV FOR CERTAIN NUMBERS
  889. Defining a number in a cell by text then subtracting it by the tex
  890. HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHO ACCESSES MY SPREADSHEETS
  891. making an employee schedule in two sheets
  892. making a workbook into a web page.
  893. Thank You Tom Ogilvy
  894. Macro to delete a macro
  895. Conditional Formating when result is text
  896. How to express $A:$A with formula
  897. Database functions
  898. Formula View
  899. Using keyboard to select using excel 02 data...
  900. updating excel worksheets to another workbook
  901. less than another value
  902. Multiple Print Ranges on one Worksheet
  903. conditional format
  904. a
  905. Conditional Format
  906. Question on LABEL Range
  907. convert minutes into hours:minutes
  908. Linking Cells and applying a sort
  909. installing sql.request help
  910. If Function true value in Red
  911. I need a formula that will sum the top 3 number in a column
  912. opening Excel
  913. Locking Sheet names in formulas
  914. How do I set Excel to auto open a document into a new Window even.
  915. record macros in excel and get data from webpages
  916. Pivot Tables multiple data fields
  917. how can I insert a picture conditional on another cell
  918. Database or list range is not valid
  919. Counting data by certain years
  920. If Greater than when a formula Results in N/A
  921. Reference a cell to get worksheet name
  922. How do I use Range Names listed in a VLookup table in a formula?
  923. macro code shortcut
  924. How do I find how many business days are between two dates
  925. Formula to determine a future date based on criteria
  926. Excel: Add "dBm" and "dBW" to CONVERT worksheet function Power u.
  927. Hyperlink Creation in Excel X for Mac
  928. How do I get excel search through a range of numbers e.g. 1.99 - .
  929. How do I get excel search through a range of numbers e.g. 1.99 - .
  930. Formula to calucate # of months based on a speificed date entered
  931. Changing Cell References in Formulas
  932. Auto Filter Counting
  933. How do I delete Rows from my woorksheet?
  934. Sheet tab name
  935. If Between 2 Times
  936. Formulas
  937. Formulas not working after transfering to new workbook
  938. sheet tab name
  939. Inserting row but with formula carried down
  940. combining 3 columns of same info for a pivot table
  941. Concatenation Help
  942. Excel Date in uppercase
  943. Quick Jump to end of list...
  944. Auto fill of formula
  945. Moving text from one cell to another.
  946. Correlation Coefficient Issue
  947. how do i change euros into australian dollars
  948. Duplicate data in a cell...
  949. How do I unhide the cell format function in Excel 2000
  950. How do I use the Gamma Function in Excel
  951. formula corruption
  952. CASE statement equivalent
  953. Can the linking ever end?
  954. How to delete a Macro from within another Macro
  955. Grouped Columns/Rows
  956. My XIRR function has dropped out, analysis toolpak doesn't fix.
  957. how do i get more than three conditional formats in excel
  958. Counting every unique text string in a column
  959. method and function
  960. Can you convert 13:00 to 1:00 pm without the pm being displayed (.
  961. Match, Index, Vlookup, Large....Help Please
  962. Match, Index, Vlookup, Large....Help Please
  963. How do I convert from cc to teaspoons or ounces
  964. cell reference in formula
  965. Help, Excel Formula Needed -- Urgent
  966. Shaded cells won't print shaded
  967. Copy/insert copied cells when protection is on...
  968. Advanced Filter using Date represented as text
  969. Copying ranges of numbers
  970. Trying to get formula to Do table
  971. How do I unhide multiple sheets?
  972. How do I caluclate a function?
  973. limit cell list selection based on the selection of another list
  974. How Delete Network Password Request-Worksheet in Website
  975. Name Box cell reference
  976. Excel Solver Results do not show up
  977. Max function
  978. sumproduct help
  979. Excel Menu Bar
  980. In Excel, how can I tell the program to disallow duplicate data i.
  981. countif array formula
  982. Coverting array data into single column
  983. Revision Number
  984. how to enter a null cell value in a formula
  985. question about vlookup
  986. Querying Access Database
  987. HOW TO CONVERT EUROS TO SWISS FRANCS IN A EXCEL SPREAD SHEET
  988. Referencing a closed file
  989. Change the cell padding?
  990. Make Values Smaller Q
  991. zip+4 format
  992. How do I reference and sort a range of numbers in Excel 97?
  993. Preceding Zeros...
  994. protection on excel forms
  995. Microsofts week numbering
  996. count data but avoid double entries
  997. newbie questions
  998. How do I create a formula to add values from specific fields?
  999. How do I create a formula to add values from specific fields?
  1000. Pivot table field names