PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  [84] 85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. formatting numbers
  2. error opening excel file
  3. Sum of worksheets.
  4. Unable to Copy COUNTA() with cell references
  5. Multiple worksheet queries
  6. How to add one number to a range of numbers
  7. problem withcell format
  8. Weeknum Goes Missing
  9. List Box
  10. Table Array in VLOOKUP Relies on Data Validation
  11. Sheet Modified date in a cell.. ?
  12. Combo Box Control keeps changing sizes
  13. mathmatical error
  14. keeping worksheet title visible during scrolling
  15. LINEST maximum number of predictor variables
  16. Count highlighted cells
  17. Hide Row command using if statement
  18. Help with #DIV/O!
  19. Help with #DIV/O!
  20. How to keep the value of a cell not a function of the other cell
  21. How to compare 2 lists and return un-matched?
  22. Date
  23. if/then formula
  24. macro color change
  25. Deleting rows with blank cells
  26. how do i make a list of consecutive numbers in a column?
  27. Correct Text Case to PROPER capitalization
  28. Display dates from an Excel spreadsheet in a calendar?
  29. IF statement, can it equal more than one number?
  30. How do I combine COUNTIF and AND functions in Excel
  31. How to align check boxes on an Excel sheet?
  32. How do you calculate rate of return on monthly cash flows
  33. How can I cause a cell to return the sheet name i.e. sheet 1?
  34. differing results
  35. gridlines
  36. Using Find and Replace All
  37. Multiple formulas
  38. Visible cells
  39. Limit cursor range
  40. how to use the search dialog via a macro?
  41. How do i put a drop down calendar in a cell?
  42. random selection from a range of cells
  43. How to validate data entries to be unique within an array
  44. Conditional Sum Rows
  45. SUMIF
  46. PPMT formula that generates equal payments
  47. Sumif over multiple columns
  48. Warn when a cell value has changed
  49. Holiday information using Excel
  50. cell text referring to tab name
  51. How do I get zeros to stay in front of a # when using the concate.
  52. Conditional data validation (using a filtered range?)
  53. Max charactors for 'ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename'?
  54. Searching based on Text color
  55. How can I create custom format cells for Ohms(Ω)??
  56. Where can I download an Excel add-on to do MonteCarlo simulations
  57. Menu Bar - Tools disappeared
  58. Making your own trenlines
  59. In Excel how can you convert a cell formatted for time (4:30) to .
  60. Is there a function to convert a number to word ?
  61. Pasting single cells from Word to multiple cells in Excel
  62. Is there a way of making data imput in to a cell mandatory before.
  63. not a logical 'and' in excel?
  64. Counting Entries in a Cell
  65. IF, AND
  66. How can I determine which cell changed as a result of a calculati.
  67. Nested IF statements
  68. Font size for in-cell drop-down list
  69. TODAY() and stay that date..
  70. Calculating the difference between cells
  71. deleting 4's(four)
  72. Pivottable - consolidating data -
  73. How do I convert from U.S. currency to Canadian?
  74. Auditing Question
  75. IF Question
  76. Current Month Query
  77. Can you enter a formula in a cell to run a macro?
  78. summing multiple rows with like references
  79. A missing reference, maybe?
  80. designate one cell as the variable N to be used for calc...
  81. Time Calculation
  82. Workaround for returning month name?
  83. Lookup with multiple value return
  84. How do I add a range of numbers to sum a specific total?
  85. How do I save a copy of an excel file without the formulas?
  86. SUM IF
  87. How do I delete some words in autocomplete shortcut menu?
  88. How do I copy an excel sheet with headers?
  89. How do I copy an excel sheet with headers?
  90. how do I copy excel sheets with headers
  91. CODE
  92. DSUM and DCount when criteria values are similar
  93. Headers on multiple pages
  94. Footnote wizard linked to cell content
  95. how can i sort excel worksheets in alphabetical order?
  96. MS Query - Alias syntax
  97. How do I auto-filter multiple ranges on one worksheet?
  98. How to find top five States?
  99. Formatting dates
  100. Help! I need to create worksheets to connect?
  101. Subtracting Times with Strang Format
  102. IMPOSSIBLE?
  103. excel page breaks - urgent help required
  104. i have a rather good time sheet
  105. Unary operators
  106. INDIRECT function question
  107. Comparison Operators for IF statement.
  108. Percentage increase
  109. CUMIPMT
  110. subtract all numbers in an array
  111. lookup or table, not sure what to do
  112. Copying Abolute formulas and conditional formats
  113. If two columns match then count one. How? Tried countif and sum .
  114. filter by color or highlight
  115. How do I change the width of some cells but not others?
  116. Looking up values in a table
  117. protect cell
  118. Consolidate sheets
  119. Copy data from one worksheet to another
  120. Excel Error Message
  121. Year Totals
  122. i NEED THE DIFFERENCE OF DATES DOWN TO YEARS...IE 11/1/02-4/16/85.
  123. How to set up a column to accept changing data from 1 cell on ano.
  124. Help solve a Circular Reference
  125. Am trying to make a time sheet and having problems with a formula.
  126. To copy fomula
  127. Table References
  128. How do I create an Employee weekly scheduler
  129. calculate hours just can't figure it out
  130. Working with templates on different computers
  131. Hlookup to return a sum of values
  132. How do I find an best fit equation in the form y=Ae^kx?
  133. Question on Conditional COUNTIF
  134. What statement to use?
  135. test
  136. How do I compare 4 cells of prices and print the lowest value in .
  137. selected cells
  138. Indirect( ) function loosing values when spreadsheets are closed
  139. My cell color won't print anymore.
  140. If statement with two requirements
  141. Re: IPMT and ISPMT
  142. how can i locate duplicate data in an excel data table?
  143. Comparative spreadsheets
  144. countif in links
  145. vlookup reverse// please help
  146. Finding Median if a value = 1.. help!
  147. auto formats
  148. RE: quarterly reports
  149. How do I have headers show at the top of every page?
  150. I need a formula that adds up "L" (lates to a class) over E4 to Q.
  151. selector
  152. selector
  153. conditional format to show 0 value
  154. Formula help in a monthly sales report.
  155. How do I limit the number of complete sentences in a spreadsheet c
  156. Lookup function w/Text and Year
  157. Sorting
  158. what is the maximum columns I can have on an excel workbook
  159. Is military time available in Excel? If so, how would I calculat.
  160. How do I get networkdays for a month
  161. Setting up a spreadsheet to calculate apportionment of service cha
  162. calcuate bond yields
  163. SUMIF function
  164. SUMIF function
  165. date calculation
  166. Save & Exit
  167. Extract a value from a table.
  168. Macro asking "Are You Sure?"
  169. Auto change font to 'capital letters'
  170. Copy info from worksheet 1 to other sheets
  171. how to write to other sheet if and only if?
  172. template for several spreadsheets
  173. Help pls! Max func to display value of different cell?
  174. Finding common data in multiple columns and rows in Excel
  175. Trouble with MINVERSE
  176. Conditional formatting based on text
  177. calculate hours on work sheet
  178. No Subject
  179. If statements for time format
  180. SUMIF
  181. When using subtotals, how do I copy and paste only the subtotals .
  182. count number of cells based on TWO conditions (2 different columns
  183. Can I count in an array based on a function?
  184. how to copy on double-click the cell value to Clipboard
  185. Delay/Slow a Macro In Excel 2003
  186. How do I link 12 spreadsheets without exceeding the max formula l.
  187. Countif, Sumif
  188. simultaneous v&h lookup - approaches...
  189. How do I set up formulas with 'if'?
  190. Pivot Table Unique Count
  191. SUMIF function
  192. Calculate between two time formats
  193. SumProduct Formula Error
  194. Change rollover color on autofilter arrow from blue to red
  195. Another ranking question
  196. Need help setting up a formula using perhaps the logic functions .
  197. I subtract 1:0:26 from 1:34:54 and get 12:34:38 AM - I want total.
  198. Is there a WorkDay() type function that count all days except tho.
  199. Hide hyperlink cell & replace with macros
  200. Is this a chart or a formula or something else?
  201. Using the Find tool in EXCEL
  202. Count Distinct Values by Group Using Pivot Table (NM)
  203. ranking or sorting
  204. Summing same cell/cells from multiple sheets
  205. Excel - counting cells containing a text string
  206. How do I move from a cell containing the formula TO a different c.
  207. How do I insert blinking or flashing numbers or text in Excel?
  208. Is there no one who uses PageBreaks? HPageBreaks?
  209. matching formula
  210. Auto filling dates on other worksheets with data from a next payme
  211. Text and min
  212. Excel cell references to 2nd worksheet stopped working
  213. Date function
  214. make multiple copies of a sheet in a new workbook
  215. Footers
  216. Using vlookup on two worksheets
  217. how do you set auto shading of cell based on percent value in exc.
  218. grand-total of subtotals ?
  219. Recolor Cell based on Sum of Zero
  220. Can I use a variable to call up another sheet in Excel?
  221. IF function (?)
  222. Can I use a variable to call up another sheet in Excel?
  223. Countif cell color is Red?
  224. way to automaitic sort sheet one numerical, sheet two alpha?
  225. Formatting the Results of VLOOKUP
  226. Calculate difference between two dates
  227. fill rate trends
  228. Counters
  229. can i use an IF Statement to run a macro?
  230. HOW DO I COPY A CONDITIONAL SUM (sumif) AND EDIT IT? (THE SUM NEV.
  231. Excel
  232. not updating links in excel 2003
  233. Excel Limitation
  234. cell comments
  235. how can i copy formula?
  236. put formula results into a different cell if it is empty
  237. HELP WITH CODE
  238. How do I write formula to compare two values and pull the resulta.
  239. Converting EST time in IST
  240. RE: quarterly reports
  241. RE: quarterly reports
  242. MS Excel should allow you to change the color of the tabs or the .
  243. Complex Average
  244. What is the syntax for nesting functions such as IF AND?
  245. Conditional Formatting is limited to 3 conditions, any way I can .
  246. Excel's Fourier Analysis should be a function, so that results upd
  247. I need cell in A not #VALUE!
  248. Modify the default new workbook?
  249. recording the date when record was entered in cell in Excel
  250. INDIRECT function
  251. formula for converting yards to meters
  252. Trying to create repeating dates and then sort column by date
  253. What is the easiest way to bring up data in adjacent cell after s.
  254. formating a column
  255. Subtracting Times
  256. More than 2 constants in Index
  257. Adding contents of one cell to a range of cells.
  258. I have deleted a spreadsheet in error can I recover it?
  259. How do I copy my dropdown box with data to another worksheet?
  260. difference in 2000 and 2003
  261. Two-Column Lookup
  262. Looking up two values
  263. making a timesheet
  264. How can I strip a new line /nl in a cell in Excel globally
  265. Bill & Ken, Thanks for the IF & SUMPRODUCT help
  266. Functions - Please help me
  267. vlookup for a value appearing more than once
  268. Calculating days between current date and a date in future NETWORKDAYS() function
  269. Macro Errs when sheet is protected
  270. NEED A FORMULA THAT BRINGS OUT NAME OF COLUMN (HEADER) A VALUE BE.
  271. content does not stay in page break
  272. Why can't a copy and paste columns?
  273. Formula help!
  274. Is this impossible?
  275. Lookup with two variable data list cells
  276. Get top 3 values from a list
  277. any way to make vlookup case sensitive?
  278. saving change in toolbar
  279. how to multiply 29,5 with sqrt of 12
  280. TRIM?
  281. Determine Frequency in Filtered List
  282. worksheet tab name as part of a cell reference
  283. Interpolate
  284. REF# error
  285. interpolate
  286. How do I underline?
  287. Vlookup in Excel
  288. Data Validation error ??
  289. Convert net tons to long tons in an Excel Spreadsheet.
  290. formula from multiple worksheets to give a color output to one wo.
  291. formula help
  292. Setting today's date automatically in Excel.
  293. LOOKUP in Excel
  294. How to consolidate/sum a list
  295. MS Access in Excel
  296. IS FVVAR AND PVVAR EXIST IN FINANCIAL FUNCTIONS?
  297. macro help
  298. can you help me out with the excel xp tools what to download
  299. Using SUMIF with non-blank cells
  300. Financial formulae
  301. Extracting data from other columns
  302. timesheet
  303. Counting unique entries in column A but only if specific values appear in columns B and C
  304. Can I invert a table so row headings are now column headings etc
  305. sequential numbering of pages in a cell
  306. Formula to identify what was NOT found
  307. Array formulas
  308. spreadsheet formating
  309. Re: Make a Fresnel Zone Calculator
  310. Pictures in comments - Excel 2000
  311. Format color - darker green available?
  312. Extracting File Names and Properties
  313. Dynamic Getpivotdata in Excel XP
  314. Problem with Array Formulas and ISNUMBER
  315. array functions and ISNUMBER()
  316. Toggle multiple values in single cell
  317. Formula generating a column of data?
  318. How do I copy a cell (content AND format) from one worksheet to a.
  319. HPageBreaks.Add
  320. have a summary sheet that needs to link to every ten line on the .
  321. Can you insert a vertical scrolling field in excel? Not a drop dow
  322. Need help with formula translation please
  323. How do I set up multiple if statements in Excel?
  324. More Archiving Problems
  325. Filtering
  326. CAN'T UNHIDE THE COLUMN
  327. How to combine 2 different SUMPRODUCT criteria into one cell?????
  328. Show info in linked cells in dif workbks?
  329. Can I get excel to auto direct me to the source of a link?
  330. Index Calculations
  331. SUMPRODUCT across 9 axes
  332. sumif
  333. How do I total a column which was created using the MID function?
  334. How do I enter a SUM(cell:cell) in pocket excel so it works prope.
  335. "Randomising" "number"
  336. How to create barcodes in excel?
  337. In MS Excel, how do I fill in a column with the same cell from se.
  338. Micro
  339. micros
  340. How do you use countif for several column criteria?
  341. Calculate a work day
  342. Auto-filter won't filter
  343. Simple math calculation - 50/50?
  344. Lead Zeros to Show?
  345. Dynamic (?) formula
  346. Data Validation problem
  347. Comparing Cells and Displaying Data
  348. Validation Tables For Drop Down list on a Separate Worksheet.
  349. Removing the “ from a cell
  350. static time including seconds
  351. Is there a work around to use the indirct function with a closed .
  352. database criteria
  353. Formula
  354. Conditional Formatting ... Today() & More
  355. Excel Work Sheet Comments
  356. search for same text
  357. How to add "IF" statements?
  358. Can you add a vertical scroll bar to an inserted comment?
  359. How do I add hours and minutes eg 4.50 + 2.30 = 7.20
  360. how do you copy hyperlinks from one worksheet to another
  361. Function required to extract cell info from an unopened file.
  362. Sort Function Without Using VBA
  363. specifying file name in v lookup
  364. sumproduct
  365. Duplicate Data
  366. How do I return the unique entries from a column to a listbox
  367. USING A GOTO COMMAND IN EXCEL
  368. How do I flip a column in excel (top becomes bottom)?
  369. #Value
  370. excel quick find format
  371. Document, if supported, operations with text arrays. i.e: count i.
  372. I want to be able to look up a cell in excel then go to another c.
  373. Conditional Formating
  374. help with excel
  375. Removing parentheses
  376. Conditional Formatting
  377. lookup (v,h,index,match)
  378. How do i know differences between two versions of the same documen
  379. Fiscal year total from running 12 months
  380. Use numbers in CONCATENATE formula without getting error
  381. How do I create an invoice so every time I need a new one a new i.
  382. Data - Sort Options
  383. Lookup or Match
  384. automatic macro update
  385. calculating strings (excel 2002)
  386. format control of a list box
  387. what is the ? used for in a formula in excel?
  388. help with round function
  389. counting text cells
  390. Countif w/ Criteria
  391. Customizing a worksheet size
  392. Copy Worksheet..Howe ??
  393. Help wtih date and time in the same cell
  394. How Do I Install a Reset or Clear Function
  395. How Excel & ACCPAC 6.1 calculate formulas????
  396. Conditional format (word change)
  397. Autosum box too big
  398. 2 combo boxes
  399. SUMIF linked WBs giving OUT OF MEMORY
  400. Rank in Excel
  401. How to make a cell recognize multiple text strings?
  402. How to reveal conditional formatting?
  403. Email and Excel
  404. Display cell numbers/letters on top and sides of an excel documen.
  405. SUMIF Not <>
  406. Finding the Average Change in Two Columns
  407. Static Cenll
  408. using DSUM in formulae instead of SUMIF
  409. INTRICATE PROBLEM- How to find multiple text,excluding "H", in a multiple range of cells, then replacing 0 with another number in another cell
  410. IF...VALUE formula - need help!
  411. Function that filters a list (Database) for criteria in a range a.
  412. Sum the values of one column, only if they meet certain criteria .
  413. Reposted from .programming: "I don't get it, Whats going on here?
  414. How do I caluclate an Annual Percentage Rate in Excel?
  415. Using formula one half of answers are wrong. I have checked my dat
  416. Will the Excel WEEKNUM function become ISO 8601 compliant?
  417. Import External Data
  418. Insert function changed
  419. How do I delete filtered lines in Excel 2000?
  420. Rounding up for down based on cell value
  421. Strange behaviour
  422. Excel ??
  423. Can I have info on first tab transferred to subsequent tabs?
  424. Automatic changing of cell data
  425. Sorting Multiple Ranges
  426. Pivot Table subtotals
  427. Find/Replace
  428. Dates to numbers
  429. How do I perform a "Countif" function for Two Columns?
  430. how to multiply h:mm value by an hourly $ rate
  431. formatting red amber green for copying
  432. Dynamic Drop Down Boxes
  433. "--" operator in a formula
  434. notification by email by cell format change
  435. Spinner properties: Minimum value. How do I assign negative value.
  436. cannot edit and save
  437. Cannot get a column of numbers to SUM...why?
  438. I cannot get a column of numbers to sum, why?
  439. Delete asterisks from text in cells?
  440. I want to replace globally some item in excel 2000.How can I do t.
  441. Least Squares Analysis
  442. No Subject
  443. Page Break Preview
  444. Formatting text to match Red/Amber/Green reports
  445. Countif function with variables
  446. Listing Unique Observations
  447. How do I disable cut and paste in protected unlocked worksheet
  448. Function generating all possible combinations of set of numbers
  449. Count number of occurences in 1 column only if something in anothe
  450. Splitting City State Zip
  451. Help please
  452. Create a prompt as a person saves a file
  453. Pulling out every nth value
  454. access stock market quotations
  455. Can you use Concatenate with the If function with vlookup in the i
  456. How do I alaphabetize cells?
  457. Refrencing another cell in a worksheet that "could" exist
  458. Importing data from Access into Excel: prob w/ cutting off fields
  459. Address func in array reference
  460. Min/Max formulas using cells with date format
  461. Count if
  462. Month Year Date Format
  463. time and date problems still
  464. Interest Earned on Investment w/Daily Compounding
  465. formulas referencing pivot table cells
  466. Range name limit for data validation
  467. Why does Excel 2003 open on 3rd tab of workbook every time, not l.
  468. paste contents from other spreadsheet
  469. Can I create a cell that will count by one every time I print the.
  470. Link page header with cell contents
  471. Sumproduct Function problem
  472. How do I set a date range for conditional formatting in a macro?
  473. Displaying column width and row height
  474. double clicking on a source cell
  475. help ,error in excel
  476. Repost of Using IF and SUMPRODUCT
  477. convert number to text and format it.
  478. convert number to text and format it.
  479. if statements
  480. Lookup returns message box when an exact match is not found
  481. Text(month(now()),"MMMM") deosnt work
  482. How do I reference the same cell as I move through range of cells.
  483. Looking for function or formula to calculate number that is revers
  484. Need Formula or Function to calculate Margin (reverse of Percent a
  485. Group by Month when no data
  486. How do I combine the 4 IF formulas into 1 formula
  487. How to take a value from on Cell and add a number
  488. countif function
  489. Excel Maxif
  490. Use custom message
  491. How to connect date with expenditure
  492. How do I setup a formula for payroll deductions in excel
  493. Excel formula similar to a loop in Basic?
  494. how to e-mail with an attachment using hotmail
  495. Timesheet - I can't figure out how to do this!
  496. Return result only if....
  497. lost workbook
  498. count
  499. Help with finding largest value
  500. How can I compare two lists of data (channel lineups) - find what.
  501. conditional formatting
  502. Excel Functions
  503. Dates by week, formula
  504. Shading only part of the area between the axes in a 2D line graph.
  505. Counting Full cells
  506. Solver "returns no value". Please help
  507. question requires answer
  508. formula calculator for PC vs. mac
  509. Recalculate cell with UDF
  510. HOW DO I USE THE COUNT IF FUNCTION FOR 2 CRITERIA
  511. Excel formula
  512. Finding Duplicates
  513. Two-Way Lookup Array Formula
  514. using vlookup - how do I match 2 spreadsheets w/o same exact numb.
  515. Number of records by Month that meet a specific requirement
  516. How to add amounts from different worksheets to one single worksh.
  517. Is there a forumla to link an absolute cell reference in multiple.
  518. Copy a column in worksheet with a character change
  519. How do I write inequality?
  520. resize the sheet font with a ratio
  521. Problem with Tabindex
  522. How to do two way lookup for more than 400 row & Coulmn?
  523. Counting nonblank and non white space cells
  524. Another difficult failed formula
  525. Can't find logical_test for "if"statement
  526. What's wrong with this formula?
  527. IF WorkSheet1 A1=1 then put value of WS1 B2 in WS2 C3 else donothi
  528. Cells - Top Indents
  529. Count the occurances of a month in a range of date fields
  530. toe wrap columns
  531. Use a calc to figure sum in months using date fields but numeric r
  532. How do I look up a value in a table with 2 criteria?
  533. external links
  534. Why would you need more the one spreadsheet for a workbook?
  535. Using IF and SUMPRODUCT??
  536. Formula Help (new to Spreadsheet)
  537. Formula Help (new to Spreadsheet)
  538. Cell reference
  539. autofilling cells
  540. possible to have =now() at data entry and not update after that?
  541. I get an error message "Too many different cell formats"
  542. How do I insert the directory path in my Excel file?
  543. adding certain cells in multiple worksheets in multiple workbooks
  544. Finding and Deleting duplicates in a column
  545. ADDING NUMBERS IN COLUMNS ACROSS IN EXCEL
  546. Return Multiple Results with Lookup
  547. IF Function with Date revised question
  548. Multipl IF Statements - REVISION
  549. If Character #8 = C
  550. if formula = negative #, then insert a word
  551. Exclude a cell from calculating
  552. SUMIF - HLOOKUP Combination
  553. Logical Function - Multiple IF statements
  554. Expert VLOOKUP
  555. CELL("FILENAME")
  556. Can I use variables for workheet name references in Excel functions?
  557. Problems Using Print Preview
  558. SumIf Function using multiple criteria
  559. Array Functions from Alan Beban
  560. Corrupt file Recovery
  561. automating copy and paste
  562. Using NPV Monthly
  563. If Function with Date
  564. Counting Characters in a Cell
  565. Trying to Manipulate a Mortgage Payment (HELP!)
  566. I Need a Formula to Auto-fill Phone Numbers in a Range
  567. COUNT INFORMATION IN COLUMN B ONLY IF A1 MATCHES K1 COUNT THAT CE.
  568. how do i substract in microsoft excel?
  569. Clock
  570. Function to determine if any cell in a range is contained in a given cell
  571. sum cells based on another cell value
  572. Stones and Lbs
  573. Precision problem with automated formula fill-in
  574. Can I count how many grey-filled cells are in a row ?
  575. date formula
  576. How do i calculate Written Down value
  577. Keeping a transfered value the same after changing the original va
  578. How do I find a value and insert new value
  579. How do I set up graphic slider bars in solver to adjust scenario .
  580. Adding with &
  581. resolving a numeric cell entry for its meaning
  582. Function for Least Cost.
  583. watermark in an individual cell
  584. subtotal instead of sum
  585. HOW DO I SET UP REPEATING DATES IN EXCEL?
  586. Formatting a cell to populate on a certain date
  587. If Function
  588. Workdays (Including Saturdays) Formula
  589. If Function
  590. Rounding Numbers
  591. placing
  592. searching for values and summing the corresponding values
  593. how to format numbers stored as text or vice versa to use vlookup
  594. Excel should support multiple monitors better (like Word does)
  595. Ignore text Function
  596. Numbers
  597. Numbers
  598. Convert three separate columns of values to dates
  599. Excel to tab over to only certain cells
  600. Must be an easy add-in
  601. How do I format a value when using it within a cell reference tha.
  602. uppercase to lowercase
  603. Copying ranges of data between worksheets
  604. Nesting Formulas
  605. how to create dates before 1900
  606. "If" statement?
  607. Display contents of a specific cell even if a group of cells is mo
  608. nested formulas
  609. Try Again / VLOOKUP without N/A's
  610. Using a col of Dates by day I want to determine a wk ending date.
  611. Using a col of Dates by day I want to determine a wk ending date.
  612. interchange rows and columns
  613. VLOOKUP if a Cell is not Blank
  614. SUMPRODUCT
  615. Conditional formating w/ Date
  616. PivotTable Macro Reverts to Count Function
  617. Is there a way to create a drop-down list of links in Excel?
  618. How to use RANK to break multiple ties.
  619. Worksheet Running Very Slow
  620. How do I protect a formula from "accidently" being changed in Exc.
  621. Ghost Blank Cell References
  622. Subtract time and dates with restrictions
  623. How can I set a row to have a different color if it has a +ve val.
  624. 2 Different spreadsheets on 1 page?
  625. How do I stop an Excel sheet from automatically hiding rows when .
  626. Set up a workbork so that there is a sheet inside of a sheet
  627. Conditional formating
  628. CUMULATIVE TOTAL
  629. How to save Excel macro using name contained in cell?
  630. how do i automatically sort a list
  631. Copying linked cell references.
  632. How do I remove Char(160) from a cell?
  633. Using PROPER for Columns, rows or ENTIRE spreadsheet
  634. Converting Date of Birth to Age
  635. Converting data from a pasted document
  636. select drop down list 1 value will change the value in dr...
  637. Error message on saving when in Excel
  638. How do I extract the top 5 percent from a list?
  639. How can I work around the non value (#N/A) when using formulas in.
  640. Shared folder - tabs disappear while saving
  641. Cos help remark should say "RADIANS" rather than "COS".
  642. Getting the MIN and MAX from a column wrt another column
  643. HOW DO I FIND DATA IN A TABLE BY LOOKING UP BOTH THE COLUMN AND R.
  644. Improve Convert function in Excel
  645. vlookup...transferring info from 1 sheet to another....
  646. splitting number strings in excel
  647. Need help with MS works Spreadsheet
  648. I can't see the cell reference (i.e A, B, C, 1, 2, 3). How do I .
  649. paste special values
  650. simple countif
  651. Sumif Function Help
  652. is there a formula out there?
  653. Using EXCEL 2003 how do I open a Lotus Approach 9.5 database?
  654. What is a vba?
  655. What is a vba?
  656. What is a vba?
  657. How do I delete an empty worksheet.
  658. why is it a practical concept to use Excel functions by a person..
  659. how do I make changes in several worksheets at once?
  660. colums and rows ...
  661. Hot Button Lookup
  662. Counting the number of times a word appears in a worksheet
  663. extract data from cells
  664. Working with IF functions
  665. Command: If the contents (text not numerical) of A1 in Sheet2 are.
  666. How can I keep the original value in a cell that refers to anothe.
  667. copying LOOKUP formula
  668. formula to return the value of a cell based on a looked up true reference
  669. RETURN intersecting value with known horizotal & vertical??
  670. Conditional formatting row when cell value is an even number
  671. How do I set up a formula with multiple criteria?
  672. Conditional formatting row if cell value in certain column is even
  673. goal seek vs solver
  674. Root mean square (RMS) error formula
  675. two criteria in a vlookup
  676. Header/footer colors
  677. AVERAGE excluding #N/A
  678. Count number of days in given month?
  679. Locked cells not updating
  680. Why do I still get "#NAME?" when I have loaded the Analysis Toolp.
  681. Lookup across multiple worksheets
  682. How can I do a lookup to a specific cell on multiple worksheets?
  683. linking to other worksheet
  684. Updating calculations + graph when i enter in new data WITHOUT OFF
  685. formula (IF) question
  686. HOW TO CALCULATE THE DAYS?
  687. Countif and Conditional Formatting
  688. pivot table - keep text wrapped on refresh?
  689. Excluding 0s and blanks from a LINEST function
  690. find last occurrence
  691. Create a "recap" worksheet that includes all info from all worksh.
  692. Formulas
  693. move column
  694. Perform functions on the result of adding two columns
  695. Formula
  696. How to make a cell return the formatted value in a text string (i.
  697. #REF!
  698. whats wong with this formula?
  699. Pesky little problem with no solution?
  700. EXCEL
  701. Link the formate from one cell to a nother in diffrent sheet
  702. creating fomulas in excel
  703. Indirect Function and Sum
  704. Combobox - use values in excel formula
  705. How sum values in column B using values in column A as the conditi
  706. I need assistance with wrting an Excel formula
  707. how do you get a positive number payment with a mortgage payment .
  708. for stats worksheet in XL how do i find the minitab function
  709. Is it possible to use the sumif function based on the criteria of.
  710. Formula keeps altering by itself!
  711. how do i name the sheets after the months
  712. Conditional Formatting
  713. Multiple IF functions
  714. excel slow save etc
  715. PV
  716. Copy Cell Sum
  717. How can I get elapsed time between AM start/PM stop
  718. Count number of unique items in a column that contains duplicates
  719. How do I use auto filter on only 1 column in a spreadsheet?
  720. SUMPRODUCT Formula to Count Row of data Below Matched Criteria
  721. can you set the "Page Setup" margins etc. differently for each pag
  722. Pasting columns but want the formulas to go up in increments of 1
  723. Auto update entire columns / rows???
  724. lookup multiple occurrences of a value excel
  725. Remove 1st 3 characters in each field of Excel column
  726. Find and replace error
  727. Force Tab
  728. dots instead of grid lines
  729. Add Space between concatenate cells
  730. a formula to find total compound amount after given number of yea.
  731. Excel Formulas
  732. Function that gives Group level?
  733. How do you only save 4 pages of the workbook
  734. Extract Data From Textbox
  735. Filter by color of row
  736. Filter by color of row
  737. Xfer of XL95 custom menus into XL97
  738. mulitiplying time
  739. Auto fill option box disappeared
  740. How do I divide, what would the formula look like? I forgot. Than.
  741. how can i de duplicate an address file in excel?
  742. Understanding net present value formula in Excel
  743. Conditional Macro
  744. Distance between two GPS points (Decimal degrees)
  745. Distance between GPS points (Decimal degrees)
  746. A & B & C & D
  747. Help with countif
  748. Count with multiple conditions
  749. Change Case
  750. Search function using commas
  751. How do I have a formula lookup a sheetname?
  752. How do I get "minimum value" in a range to NOT return zero?
  753. Why can't I sum two numbers?
  754. limiting combo box entry
  755. Help with Amending this Code Please
  756. Blank cells?
  757. Cell value prefix
  758. Converting characters to numbers
  759. Summary
  760. "IF..THEN.."formulas
  761. Linking excel with word / publisher
  762. format cell protection
  763. Help With Loop
  764. Banding with Conditional Formatting with Multiple Conditions
  765. Accounting Style Number Button
  766. logical functions
  767. logical functions
  768. receipt template
  769. EXTRACT TEXT FROM A DATE
  770. excell formula 9+5=4 not 14
  771. Add lines to invoice template
  772. copy and paste
  773. Indexing, matching and vlookups?
  774. Input Date when data is entered into another cell
  775. count TIME that is GREATER than 24 hours
  776. OFFSET function question
  777. Lotto Number Array
  778. Selecting at random with weighted probability
  779. Sum formula
  780. What wrong with VLOOKUP formula
  781. How do I install the StatPro add in?
  782. Comparison of data between three spreadsheets
  783. Copying From workbook to workbook
  784. getpivotdata syntax
  785. How do I count shaded cells
  786. conditional formatting for row given conditino in cell
  787. templates for entering bills
  788. Address and Vlookup
  789. conditional formattings
  790. SUMIF, wildcard and cell ref
  791. Data validation
  792. How do you set up a data excel sheet that links to a presentation.
  793. how to create spreadsheets
  794. Computations involving text cells are not working??
  795. Hidden cells ?????
  796. Getting only the rows of data that have info on them to another sh
  797. Using Vlookup to look at different names sets of data....
  798. Drop 3 Lowest Entries
  799. Validation depends on cell value
  800. How can I use spellcheck on a spreadsheet that is protected?
  801. Hi all!! Suppressing the "Do you want to save changes"
  802. using a formula in a cell refernece?
  803. Accounting Month vs. Calendar Month
  804. Validation
  805. Udregning af tidsforskel mellem to klokkeslet...!
  806. Simple Dashboards???
  807. AVERAGE problems
  808. only show workdays in a cell
  809. SUMPRODUCT - How to combine
  810. FILTER OUT DATES IN LIST
  811. Count if and Sum If
  812. Adding time in Excel
  813. Have to use cursor keys cannot use mouse in excel when linking fo.
  814. Function making cell really "empty"
  815. Functions
  816. Conditional formating
  817. Last non blank row in a worksheet
  818. Want to click on 1 cell and have it hyperlinked to a highlighted c
  819. Excel merge or data form (for invoice)..help!!
  820. making columns automatically turn numbers into negatives
  821. I need step by step instructions to create a macro for 10 imbedde.
  822. Cell Values Formula
  823. Function in TextBo
  824. testing
  825. How do I have a list of possible answers auto put into a cell?
  826. Hidden Cells?????
  827. Re post the exact formulas
  828. how do I bring balances forward in Excel
  829. second vlookup
  830. VLOOKUP, OFFSET, MATCH PROBLEM, HELP?
  831. Word mail merge with Excel data
  832. Last line in a list
  833. sales, expenses and purchase ledger for excel
  834. data grouping
  835. I want to subtract 2 dates and display the result as months
  836. Formulas appear on worksheet
  837. IF statement w/ more than 7 arguments needed
  838. How to link Excel worksheet tab names to dates in each worksheet?
  839. Countif
  840. How to display a blank cell with no error message
  841. Sum delimited values in cell
  842. Tallying columns based on values of 2 different columns
  843. add a column to a pivot table that would show the difference between 2 other Columns
  844. Formula
  845. in excel how can I get the number to show instead to #value in th.
  846. Formula Help
  847. cumulative total using two cells
  848. Formula needed
  849. function cell range limitations
  850. weekday display in excel
  851. how do I protect a formula in an excel speadsheet
  852. create dropdown menu using Combo box
  853. addition to my date formula...required
  854. Entering numbers with variable decimal places.
  855. roundoff when converting text to numbers
  856. sou novato no excel estou tentando montar uma planilha para geren.
  857. help with date formula
  858. help with simple addition formula
  859. create dropdown menu
  860. Help in Excel 2000
  861. transpose spreed data in 10-25 row to one row
  862. macro to select data paste/print
  863. macro to select data/paste/print
  864. monthly subtotal
  865. getting accurate results when sorting
  866. Conditinoal Font formatting
  867. Coulmns with Zip Codes
  868. Coulmns with Zip Codes
  869. drop down menu containing worksheet names
  870. 4 Day Workweek
  871. Match Function - no room for error
  872. How would I add a Interactive calander in excel like on websites..
  873. DropDown with VLOOKUP & HYPERLINK
  874. I would like to know how to enter the formula that would subtract.
  875. Sum mixed colums in multiple worksheets
  876. using countif and
  877. Need help with lookup and comparing values
  878. autosum ??
  879. sorting data different ways quickly
  880. Help with error message - please!
  881. Display the address of cell with max value
  882. Allow the pasting of a .jpg or other image file into a cell in Ex.
  883. formatting
  884. Date formula...help with return on formula
  885. tranfere vertical data to horizontal tabel
  886. Global Group
  887. sumproduct column index
  888. How to create a hyperlink in excel, using the text in a cell.
  889. How do I unhide columns after clicking save?
  890. How to sum values in multiple worksheets
  891. How do I unhide columns after clicking save?
  892. Percentage function
  893. How do I sum values from different worksheets within one workbook.
  894. Rank within Category
  895. How to multiple conditions to validate more than 2 conditions to .
  896. Generating Invoice Numbers
  897. help with date formula please
  898. Auto sum Function
  899. excel formulas
  900. Using VLOOKUP,what if I have more than one occurence of my Lookup.
  901. How can I make a True or False statement a certain color when usi.
  902. Options Evaluation
  903. How do u insert a drop down menu in a Excel
  904. How to stop formulas from incrementing when you copy and paste?
  905. Count or CountA
  906. Creating a list from Table Data
  907. How do I Turning Dates into Quarters
  908. Check for errors
  909. More than one IF Statement
  910. Min formula not returning value from Index
  911. Need help with Drop-Down list and Pivot Table
  912. Can you add multiple numbers in the same cell%3f
  913. check box in Excel?
  914. Trying to transpose linked data using Paste Special
  915. Z Chart i.e. top rolling annual bottom rolling monthly middle cum.
  916. How do I retrieve a deleted file of Excel
  917. How would I build an "if" formula...
  918. Excel should have a quick and simple "change case" function like .
  919. Cell formatting
  920. Retriving a deleted version of Excel
  921. Formula with date constraints
  922. Freeze pane
  923. Using the "Begins with" filter in a sum(if)) construction
  924. How can I create a rolling average between 2 values?
  925. assign number to sales invoice
  926. how do i change the expense statement template macro
  927. A balance sheet
  928. Change column Number vrs Text
  929. Refer to Excel Worksheet by its name
  930. how do I display "meter square" symbol in a formula cell ?
  931. how to search multiple pages for data
  932. Cannot access online help from Excel 2003
  933. xlDialogOpen.Show or Activeworkbook.Path?
  934. "Workbook" file
  935. Referencing increasing rows vertically.
  936. Referencing increasing rows vertically.
  937. Referencing increasing rows vertically.
  938. How can I convert a data from multiple rows into 1 column?
  939. Loan Amortization Template in Excel
  940. Logical Function
  941. Changing lookup form numbers to alphabetics
  942. Consolidating data from different workbooks
  943. vlookups
  944. How do I use a cell as a referance to a file in a lookup statemen.
  945. Auto entry of "=" before dates
  946. How can I embed a macro into a function in excel?
  947. help Modifying
  948. Is there a way to do a vlookup to look up two columns versus one?
  949. Filtering and replacing values through a macro
  950. Moving data between worksheets
  951. Re: mail recipient button
  952. is there anything to solve this?
  953. Amortization Calculation in Excel worksheet
  954. password protected a check box
  955. advice needed
  956. need help with countIF and CountByColor functions~~
  957. Comparing/matching totals in a column to totals in a row
  958. Weekly Email one sheet in workbook not saving contacts
  959. Default template
  960. How do I enter the creation date in Excel, rather than current da.
  961. Max number of Occurrence
  962. convert a number in Excel from numeric to text, i.e. "1" to "one"
  963. Changing the Direction of Data within a Column
  964. sort tabs in a workbook other than one at a time with move or cop.
  965. sort tabs in a workbook other than one at a time with move or cop.
  966. Editing XL95 custom menus with XL97
  967. code to Copy cells from the above row.
  968. Is there a function that returns just the worksheet name
  969. formula to add up EVERY OTHER cell in a row
  970. 15
  971. Max Value
  972. Dropdown with a "jump to" cell name. Like a Go button..
  973. Countif
  974. IF function
  975. Clearing Contents but not Formulas
  976. I need help with an excel formula, can I please get help
  977. Help On SUMPRODUCT Formula
  978. The proper() function makes sam's Sam'S.
  979. Separating strings into different columns from one cell
  980. Excel to convert gramms into Ponds...
  981. Seperating of Text in one cell into two columns
  982. Search within formula
  983. SumProduct
  984. i need 40 random numbers in 40 cell with no matches
  985. Index / Match?
  986. Need dynamic table_array formula that looks in different sheets
  987. Data Validation
  988. Can Excel advanced filter be used in "and NOT" mode
  989. Adding True False Results
  990. result is Zero on every maths functions - sum, multiplication ... etc
  991. I need to find odd numbers in a column
  992. SUMIF Question2
  993. track change
  994. SUMIF function - criteria of between two dates. How?
  995. Is there a way to test color formatting in countIF functions?
  996. How can improve this formula?
  997. Résultats nuls sur des fonctions mathématique avec nombre
  998. count how often a name exist
  999. formula - Age today
  1000. Using date to generate new workbook