PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  [79] 80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Just $19.95 to start -HOME BUSINESS
  2. Prefill cust info from drop list into other cells
  3. Lookup function returning reference, not value
  4. How to cancel number rounding?
  5. Cobining more than 30 columns of data with concatenate.
  6. Max limit of 7 nested loops
  7. calculate min in col B subject to text in col A
  8. countif max value help!!!
  9. Teens4cash
  10. Click please
  11. How to od a combined IF and AND in a matrix formula
  12. Functions
  13. Combinging two spreadsheets
  14. How to pull data out of an excell file with multiple tabs
  15. Reference the worksheet from a multiple worksheet range function (
  16. How to Calculate an unknown number?
  17. what's the closest think to an "average if" function?
  18. External link
  19. How do I hide columns using a button that slides back and forth
  20. =mid function
  21. Defining Ranges
  22. Numbers used for Ranking
  23. Compound Rate Function
  24. How can I erase all but every 87th row in Excell?
  25. Ranking of cells from 1 to 20 with ties
  26. Sum if type question?
  27. Counting Textual Answers
  28. Remove text leading zero in text string
  29. If Statements and Arrays
  30. RE: Remove text leading zero in text string
  31. RE: If Statements and Arrays
  32. Calculating total amount of sales for each salesman
  33. Macro help
  34. File Pahtway in Cell
  35. If Statement Question
  36. Insert Hebrew Date
  37. #Num Error with Rate Function
  38. Comparing two columns in two different worksheets
  39. Using a ComboBox for Data Entry into a Cell
  40. Paste link does not work properly
  41. How do I apply conditional formatting to a text box
  42. HOW DO I SUMMARIZE A LIST OF TEXT, I WANT ONE A TO SHOW UP NOT 10
  43. How can I determine the century of a date in Excel?
  44. Moving Decimal Places Up
  45. Filtering
  46. Help please!!!
  47. Construct cell reference for use in formula
  48. When subtotaling can Excel also calculate percentages
  49. Cell Formatting
  50. Formula for This?
  51. Conditional Formating Feature in Excel
  52. when copying formulae from one cell to another it does not work
  53. Copying the Editing in one file to Another opened XLS file
  54. Problem with data from Access
  55. how do i calculate pay from given hours and pay rates?
  56. Function to remove a space from text in cell WITHOUT macro??
  57. Curency Conversion Dilemma
  58. Count values ...
  59. Re: Excel Cell Restrictions
  60. How to add data in two columns in to one column
  61. How do I change font attributes in a Concatenate statement?
  62. Print Worksheets function needed.
  63. Comparing text fields
  64. Save Prompt
  65. concatenate problem
  66. lookup
  67. Macro to email multiple worksheets
  68. How do I set up a time sheet using the 7/8 rounding rule?
  69. Macro to cut/paste to last cell
  70. SUMPRODUCT issue
  71. please give me an example of vlookup
  72. excell 2000
  73. finding what numbers are in a string (Day 2)
  74. Dates
  75. Understanding a formula
  76. Marking Duplicates
  77. Countif for specific cells rather than a range ????
  78. FORMULA CONCEPTS
  79. splitting my header into two lines
  80. Can I have a running total which begins again at 0 when dte chgs?
  81. Re: Easiest Way to have access functionality in Excel or vice-versa?
  82. URGENT!!! shared workbooks
  83. Data Validation (in a range of cells)
  84. Understanding a formula
  85. How to delete rows when List toolbar's "delete" isnt highlighted?
  86. Nesting IF Statements Based on Same Cell Value
  87. Finding Value Conditional
  88. Auto-Insert Last Date Edited
  89. syntax to refer to a range as an array?
  90. Button sizing handles do not appear
  91. how do I add a calendar function to excel as a drop down?
  92. What function gives the Sheet name in Excel ?
  93. Excel "Forgets" text-box text-direction
  94. AVERAGE and STDEV functions with logic
  95. How to assign a marco to a command button
  96. Numbers Converted to Text - Last Digit Replaced by Zero
  97. Changing an excel spreadsheet into a text delimited file
  98. Need to read formulas
  99. Force entry to one of three cells
  100. Custom Cell Formatting and Calucations
  101. Un - Concatenate ?
  102. Conditional formatting applicable to entire column
  103. Cell Value
  104. Conditional Format Feature
  105. Cannot copy or move array entered formulas ... shared workbk
  106. Re: How do I sum an array with multiple condition??
  107. How do I remove a list created in a spreadsheet
  108. VLOOKUP with more than 7 levels of IF
  109. pivot tables - calculated fields
  110. VLOOKUP to search multiple values?
  111. SUMIF
  112. Can solver be used to make a cell equal to another cell
  113. Excel should let me use formulas that refer to other cells w/ form
  114. Conditional Sum and multiple conditions across different sheets
  115. change 5523.44 to 552344 no decimals
  116. Detecting Blanks and Non Text Characters.
  117. Re: vlookup, sumif, if, countif, help
  118. Using a single cell in multiple formulas
  119. Difference between 2 times and dates
  120. Finding a match in several columns
  121. Border lines not printing
  122. Print when check box checked
  123. Need excel formula to sum 1+2+3...+N given a number N
  124. VBA data Capture in a Form
  125. Inserting rows
  126. Microsoft Excel - Grouping and Sorting Cells
  127. VLookup with concatinated named range
  128. entering data to table
  129. Removing blank rows in a worksheet
  130. Age-distribution graph
  131. Multiple lookup in a single formula ..
  132. IF function Between
  133. Identification of "<" character at beginning of cell
  134. How can I use black scholes formula in Excel?
  135. What is the Formula to Convert Imperial to Metric Measurements
  136. Can series tool change formulas over time when used to copy them
  137. IF function to blank without getting #value in sum function
  138. how to delete/clean out the row list in pivot table
  139. Consecutive Cells
  140. How do I Concatenate these Dynamic Rows
  141. Counting a list
  142. How to Sort Protected Worksheet
  143. convert number to text in Spanish Language
  144. Space between decimal numbers
  145. number formatting question
  146. Subtotal on SumIf
  147. generate multiple rows based on cell value
  148. indirect and offsetsheet
  149. excel calculations
  150. Wildcards in formulas?
  151. Hiding/Unhiding
  152. Counting a day of the week
  153. How can I convert a date into a week number...
  154. How can I make a number e.g. "14" appear as a word e.g. "fourteen.
  155. easy DSUM question
  156. adding part of a function on condition.
  157. counting only specific numbers in column
  158. Transposing a column to several rows
  159. Using data in cell for a formula
  160. Excel function countif???
  161. countif two variables in two different columns
  162. Format from Access to Excel is busted...help...
  163. links in a cell
  164. Searching for multiple conditions
  165. IF Problem
  166. Conditional Formatiing
  167. Passing selected workbook name and values to a macro
  168. Where can I post Macro questions?
  169. finding what numbers are in a string
  170. Average top 10 or bottom 10
  171. SumProduct?
  172. Automatically scrolling to top of worksheet
  173. creating a formula for a timecard obiding by CA OT laws
  174. Want Excel to break links between worksheets in same file
  175. Clearing Check Boxes and Cells
  176. Excel
  177. count
  178. Conditional Formatiing
  179. splitting text within parenthese into new column
  180. Re: Help with Aging Report
  181. Re: copy 45 rows down, repetativly, only on button click?
  182. Pivot Table Field Settings
  183. allow macros in protected worksheet
  184. Cursor movement
  185. Highlight rows as you scroll through spreadsheet
  186. help with formula please
  187. Be able to move not delete filtered records, to see the duplicats
  188. find the cell above any number in any range
  189. How can I move the comment box to the left of the cell?
  190. PASTE DOWN FUNCTIONS
  191. calculation of interest between two dates
  192. Re: removing character from field
  193. pivottable and OLAP cubes
  194. Subquery
  195. solver- maximum profit
  196. Forecast problem
  197. Condional formatting
  198. trying to write a formula ivolving data validation
  199. excel not linking
  200. Average of an array of entries, minus the lowest entry
  201. how do i define a range as a list when there is no list option in.
  202. limit of 7 nested functions?
  203. Mulitple conditonal match / Vlookup
  204. re:Nested Function
  205. on exel how do I can take out the ceros on the woksheet?
  206. How do I Print the Results of a FIND ALL from multiple worksheets?
  207. Counting dates in a column
  208. color filled cell invisible on work screen
  209. Excel - IF Formula and #DIV0!
  210. Column A
  211. Adding an accumulator for multiple cells
  212. Have Vlookup return a Value of 0 instead of #N/A
  213. conditional lookup
  214. How do I Double Conditional vlookup for 3 columns?
  215. Re: Mode Function??
  216. Formula including dates
  217. How do I create a macro, that references another excel file ???
  218. changing value of a cell by selecting an item from a drop down list
  219. Finding negative and positive diffrence
  220. Customized Formats
  221. Deleting Macros
  222. Updateing formulas
  223. formula to standarize cell length
  224. how to get a cell on a page to equal the bottom most cell on dif
  225. Formula that looks at two columns
  226. {} SumIf and CountIf
  227. Automate grading of performance test results
  228. formula to analize info in a cell
  229. what is an advantage of using a model?
  230. Converting number of days to years and months
  231. hide errors when printing
  232. CORREL formula with criteria
  233. Excel Match value_lookup asterisk syntax
  234. Help with my MLB Formula
  235. Counting Dates
  236. IF function: Reference cells - Value vs Formula
  237. Conditional Formating
  238. IF Worksheet Function
  239. Calendar
  240. Multi Variable Formula
  241. how to automatically color a cell
  242. Unix Time Function
  243. CALENDAR
  244. will excel work out algerbra
  245. help with offset function
  246. How do I create a ratio function in Excel?
  247. RE: help with offset function
  248. RE: how to automatically color a cell
  249. Spreadsheet will not print out legibly even after scaling
  250. How many in column
  251. Excel database
  252. conditional if based on a word value...
  253. HLOOKUP FUNCTION
  254. Splitting multiple cell contents containing values at end
  255. SUM IF and two variables
  256. Excel database
  257. Need a function that separates over-lapping work shift hours.
  258. insert rows in excel spreadsheet via macro
  259. weeknum function returns name error
  260. what function can i use to tell me if 2 text cells are the same?
  261. EXCEL ARRAYS & IF STATEMENTS
  262. Hex low values
  263. Book1.xlt in XLSTART folder
  264. Function Question
  265. Paste Functions and Update info
  266. Re: HELP with this function
  267. offensive postings
  268. Sort formula
  269. Help with IF and drop down lists on a look up
  270. volatility calculation
  271. HOW DO I LOOK UP AVALUE IN A TABLE WITH USING 2 DATA SOURCES
  272. SUMPRODUCT or SUMIF
  273. COUNTIF and then SUM in Same Function
  274. Formatting Text
  275. SUMPRODUCT or SUMIF or ...
  276. Re: Excel Function Help
  277. cell formatting
  278. I wish to save my Excell work in my work sheets
  279. Date/time Duration
  280. SUMPRODUCT + DATE = 0
  281. SUMPRODUCT + DATE = 0
  282. why is my blank cell not a blank cell
  283. identify even numbers with a "1" and odd numbers with a "0"
  284. Formula for Excel User Name
  285. Taking data from 3 columns to make the fourth.
  286. Fill array with fn variables that vary across and down?
  287. Limited logins
  288. excell worksheet - how do I get the grids to show?
  289. Re: Lookup + Sum multiple columns
  290. can you use cell references from Microsoft spreadsheet in excel ch
  291. Combine two spreadsheets using Macro
  292. Referencing Literal Arrays
  293. vlookup problem
  294. how do I insert a row based on a function result
  295. Is there a way to search for info in your excel document?
  296. Free Tool (Add-in) To Speed Up Your Data Processing
  297. vlookup error na#
  298. sumproduct external reference#2
  299. Passing Variable to LINEST
  300. sumproduct external reference
  301. Cell Protection
  302. how do i reference data in a file with the fname in another cell?
  303. Re: "OR" operator to evaluate multiple conditions
  304. sumproduct
  305. How do I insert Sunday,Monday,Tuesday, etc. to repeat in nonadjac.
  306. Can you substract dates?
  307. convert text to a value to be used in a formula
  308. how to remove header in excel on second page of document
  309. sort a list/remove additional entries
  310. Highest Value / Circular Reference Help
  311. IF with AND and OR
  312. How to combine two columns?
  313. list all conditional formats
  314. If then syntax
  315. IsNA(match
  316. Excel should let you sort by subtotals
  317. Cell Format
  318. Vlookup and Now()
  319. RE: IsNA(match
  320. Consecutive cells
  321. Header or Footer to show up on multiple sheets in a document
  322. SUMIF with 2 criteria PLEASE HELP
  323. Hiding zeroes in Office 2002
  324. user defined function
  325. Change Text-color depenting on SUM-function
  326. Document Properties
  327. Calculation conditional on yes no
  328. offset problem list not sequencial
  329. Pivot tables design
  330. COUNTIF
  331. Vlookup Sum
  332. Vlookup Sum
  333. print different row titles in one sheet w/ many pages
  334. Formulae using range names
  335. Test
  336. Time Calculation in Minutes only ?
  337. how many condition for conditional sum wizard ?
  338. Summation format
  339. How to sum total automatically in more than one sales invoices
  340. changing cells in multiple worksheets
  341. sum letters ex. d+d+d=3d
  342. Range("C9:V9").Select ==> changing the 9 to a variable
  343. Help with a COUNTIF, Please
  344. How do I rotate Horazontial cells vertical, so part of the chart .
  345. need help have audit and i'm going to get slaughtered unless
  346. Indirect Row & cell formula
  347. if a number is less than -1000 in Excel 2003
  348. Numeric formatting problem
  349. Formula, Help needed
  350. Calculating a bill using a graduated rate...
  351. HOW NOT TO CALCULATE CELLS IF ONE CONTAINS "0"
  352. Conditional Formatting
  353. I'm having problems with EOMONTH
  354. MS Query grouping
  355. mix text and formula?
  356. nesting more than 15 if functions in a formula
  357. CELL function within HYPERLINK
  358. data validation list drop down text format too small
  359. Match two lists and return a value
  360. two-column lookup
  361. Transpose unique values in one column/mult. rows into a single row
  362. Combo Box conflict with 'sort' on another page
  363. Different Formats for Multiple Sheets within a Workbook
  364. formula help please
  365. Extract using MID function ?
  366. HELP
  367. Where do I find
  368. Excel Server Object won't overwrite
  369. TESTING FOR EROR
  370. Error Messages
  371. arrays in excel
  372. exchange data between two files
  373. Match Backwards
  374. Working with Sums
  375. Sorting data automatically
  376. copy one to cell to another by clicking and dragging
  377. Bill Payments
  378. how do i nest more than 15 " if " functions in a formula
  379. Choose between two cells the lower result of a formula
  380. validation
  381. Using Tab Key In Excel
  382. Excellent=1, Good=2, etc.
  383. Match and index functions: corrlating data from 2 worksheets
  384. Entering from List box
  385. automatically adjust numbers in a column when data is deleted
  386. How to Reverse Contents in an Excel cell (Text or a Number)
  387. Sum Activecell Offset Problem
  388. Keeping date format of a field inserted from an excel database
  389. What formula can I use to get daily totals from list
  390. How can I create an array formula for non-sequential cells
  391. finding the no. of rows in a COL filled with numbers, zeros and bl
  392. user input function
  393. XIRR
  394. IF forumla for time
  395. printing gridlines
  396. month to month % change
  397. Drop down menu
  398. formula to show ranges in columns
  399. percent formulas
  400. pasting data over hidden cells
  401. copying with hidden cells
  402. replace absolute references
  403. RE: percent formulas
  404. Sumproduct....I think
  405. Vlookup reference a worksheet
  406. RE: replace absolute references
  407. average of visible cells in a filtered range
  408. I need an add-in for Excel 2002 to convert xml to xls
  409. string of numbers
  410. RE: Vlookup reference a worksheet
  411. RE: string of numbers
  412. Conditional Format Formula Needed
  413. OT- Need to create an 11 & 12 man Duty Roster
  414. dragging without interference
  415. How do I set up time tracking formulas?
  416. Pivot Tables
  417. Edit cell automatically takes you to cell
  418. Using a Macro to clear out check box seletions
  419. Time Calculation in Minutes only ?
  420. Allow for COPY/PASTE in the "Comment" area
  421. Excel prompts me to save a copy or overwrite file.
  422. how to merge all worksheets into one
  423. e-mail address formatting
  424. validation and omitting blank vaues from list
  425. Nested subtotals don't work properly after applying recommendation
  426. How do I use find in a macro in Excel
  427. Not displaying #VALUE errors
  428. getting a formula to find named worksheets in another?
  429. Time Calculation in Minutes only ?
  430. calculate number of working days
  431. different currencies
  432. Identifying cursor in active spreedsheet
  433. Using Index with text
  434. Cell C1 ="error" if....
  435. Re: Macro: Exit active workbook without save?
  436. Changing cell formatting with IF function
  437. How to apply the same background to many sheets simultaneously.
  438. How can I combine the functions of a vlookup and sumif without a p
  439. conditional text
  440. add time to cells
  441. Number of years, months, days between two dates.
  442. Access link "add in" for excel
  443. MODE FORMULA ERROR
  444. Auto filtering & COUNTIF
  445. subtraction of times, convert & multiply by a conditioned rate
  446. VLookup Errors
  447. can I delete entire row if adjacent cell formats differ?
  448. Is there an adjustable rate amortization schedule in Excel?
  449. Trouble with formula
  450. how do I auto cut & paste from one spreadsheet to another?
  451. excel 2003 questions
  452. search more than one character
  453. How can I repeat labels in a Pivot Table?
  454. trace dependents
  455. Cell Password Protection-Multiple Worksheets
  456. Paste data repeatedly from different worksheets to a template
  457. How can I search for more than one text character in a cell?
  458. How do I turn off Mouse Scroll in Excel(Shift key 5-times)?
  459. How do I search for more than one text character in one cell?
  460. Dates in Excel linked with Outlook Calendar
  461. errors using Vlookup
  462. IF function?
  463. format cell from data input to output form
  464. Vlookup reporting #N/A's
  465. Auto Fit
  466. whiting out error messages
  467. How do you change a drop-down list in Excel?
  468. how do I copy the contents of a cell from one workbook to another
  469. Can you change the base number from 100 to something else with %'s
  470. Index and Match issues
  471. How to return # characters based on 2nd instance of value
  472. Can you extract URL values from a list of cells?
  473. How do I delete data in a column from a certain point on?
  474. How Do I format an Excel sheet to have a 3D effecrt in rows?
  475. Cell Format
  476. search for word/number in excel workbook utilizing all tabs
  477. new speadsheets open in seperate window
  478. round up a percentage formular
  479. How do I Pick a cell with highest value from a range of cells?
  480. HOW DO I FORMAT A CELL TO COME UP WITH € £ $
  481. Clean does not remove hidden formatting on a number
  482. Date and Time Formula
  483. Possible Variable in Rate Function
  484. Omit/bypass cells in column equations
  485. i want to delete first 11 chara in for =$C6*F6-(F6*G6*$I$2*1.15)
  486. Saving a sum
  487. sort sheet tabs in Excel
  488. UNDO - how many times can I UNDO?
  489. REPLACE outside of highlighted column
  490. add 3 non-adjacent % cells visually = 99.9, total shows 100.0
  491. How to export xls file into CSV file
  492. Counting the number of checkboxes on a spreadsheet
  493. fill down array to last available row
  494. How can I add more dates to the employee operations timesheet
  495. How do I apply a formula to #s already typed in a series of cells
  496. Macro problems
  497. How do I lock footers in Excel?
  498. Help crating a formula with various arguments
  499. Date Calculations
  500. summing an array by product category
  501. Transferring info between worksheets
  502. Text to equal "0"
  503. How can I create a formula out of more than 7 functions in excel?
  504. vlookup using two table ranges
  505. Time for some help (Please!)
  506. working with dates in fiscal years
  507. enable Excel to recognize Cell Colors
  508. Capture first 2 letters from a product code
  509. today's date
  510. Subtracting time
  511. Re: Help with: ListBox1.AddItem (ws.Name)
  512. deleting certain text from cells
  513. If I have the zip code can I make it put the city in another cell
  514. locking information
  515. Petty Cash Log Help
  516. Logs and Antilogs
  517. How do I insert something on multiple worksheets in one workbook?
  518. Need help setting up a >< IF formula in Excel,
  519. stopping backup of Excel spreadsheet
  520. separate data in a column in excel
  521. Excel: hold a reference to a single cell when copying formulas?
  522. RE: separate data in a column in excel
  523. LOOKUP
  524. RE: Excel: hold a reference to a single cell when copying formulas?
  525. List of start of months
  526. i want to create a simple mailing list can u help
  527. Linked files
  528. extra results in the MAX function
  529. RE: Need help setting up a >< IF formula in Excel,
  530. pivot table dates are out of order how do I correct them
  531. Filling an array with data
  532. How to Insert function right on text values e.g. 0180001640
  533. RE: How to Insert function right on text values e.g. 0180001640
  534. RE: LOOKUP
  535. RE: i want to create a simple mailing list can u help
  536. Help with a hide row macro (not using filter)
  537. Function syntax to compare cell contents
  538. Consecutively Number Purchase Orders
  539. Height/Width measurements
  540. Formula
  541. How do i round up a price to the nearest 5,10,15 etc pence
  542. I need to put 4-5 sentences into one cell.
  543. Calculate month-end date from date in adjacent cell?
  544. How to combine Hyperlink with Lookup function?
  545. Geil
  546. how to imort data in to excel file from other excel file?
  547. How to compute StDev of only nonzero entries in a range?
  548. Pivot Tables - updating individual columns
  549. C1 appears blank, but ISBLANK(c1) returns false
  550. formulas
  551. insert symbol
  552. Create a formula to remove text to the left of specified char?
  553. vlookup only a set of values.
  554. Pivot Table - Preserve Formatting
  555. Re: Help! Activate worksheet from a listbox
  556. how do we calculate T-bill Price in 365 days year.
  557. Autofilter in protected sheet
  558. Copy worksheet without absolutle references
  559. Icon is a hand permanently
  560. tool tip to open when the cell has the focus
  561. Hold a value while recalculating another?
  562. How can I do finacial ratios with workings using excel?
  563. dates formula
  564. Calculations too long
  565. file links - arrays???
  566. Tool Tip when mouse over
  567. Help with lookup table
  568. counting nonblank cells
  569. vlookup
  570. HIGHLIGHTED NUMBERS NOT SHOWING SUM AT BOTTOM WANT IT BACK
  571. Stripping time in Pivot Table Column Header
  572. How to unprotect Grouping controls
  573. Articles recommended to read, where can they be found?
  574. Looking Up Value Using 2 Criteria
  575. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME????
  576. How to copy without copying
  577. Link a list of employees with hire dates to a monthly schedule
  578. Distribution functions
  579. OR function
  580. list a column in alpahabetical order
  581. pasting from one excel workbook to another
  582. need some help on the right function to use..
  583. Hyperlinking when it shouldn't...
  584. Copy page format into an entire workbook
  585. Manipulate an excel column
  586. Function to reverse the sign of a cell
  587. how do I nest functions
  588. Modify SumIF... Array Formula
  589. How to change a formula in one cell and have these changes appear
  590. Reverse the sign of a number in a cell
  591. Excel should have a formula for Converting Julian Dates
  592. RE: Reverse the sign of a number in a cell
  593. Arrows move worksheet rather than cell selection, how fix?
  594. How to total itmes if they fall between a date range
  595. How do I use graphics in spreadsheet cells to look up later?
  596. Using COUNTIF & compare 2 different #'s
  597. How to apply a format to an entire workbook
  598. How do I insert a symbol BEFORE text for multiple cells in Excel?
  599. RE: Excel should have a formula for Converting Julian Dates
  600. RE: Modify SumIF... Array Formula
  601. RE: How to change a formula in one cell and have these changes appear
  602. underscore between name in excel csv format to export names into o
  603. Using COUNTIF to find numbers within a range greater than the mean
  604. Enter a customer name in the invoice workbook when the names are .
  605. RE: How to apply a format to an entire workbook
  606. Creating Worksheet using Server Object
  607. Formula shown as a formula rather than it's result
  608. Linest: problems using broken reference data
  609. SUMIF
  610. Rows containing "#N/A" are messing with my formulas, please help
  611. Trouble formatting
  612. IF and SUM
  613. Data Validation circles
  614. How can I use an "IF" command to compile different info?
  615. Adding percentages in a column and automatic formating of contents
  616. Help with a COUNTIF (I think)
  617. Format Number to Text
  618. formula won't work unless column of data is a hard number
  619. Is it possible to calculate integrals with Excel?
  620. due date for payable invoice
  621. Automating copying of data from different worksheets.
  622. if functions with more than 7 ifs (ranges are possible?)
  623. Please Help with TRANSPOSE
  624. Link Link Link
  625. Auto Data Transfer
  626. copy ranges from multiple worksheets
  627. How do I move up rows below blank rows in an address?
  628. Vlookup
  629. Can SUMIF function include AND function
  630. can I turn off the memory carry-over from previously typed cells
  631. Missing keyboard shortcut - CTRL+SPACEBAR
  632. formula request
  633. Adding a space with =A59&B59
  634. Excel - sum a column of sales monthly and quarterly?
  635. #VALUE error when referencing spreadsheet on sharepoint library
  636. Updating Links to Other Excel Files
  637. Formula(s) for area with more than four sides
  638. Adding Parenthsis to a Cell
  639. How get true response when numbers divisible by 12?
  640. Same Value In Multiple Cells
  641. Adding numbers to current numbers
  642. Multi-level Subtotals with Excel 5.0 data
  643. link from rows to columns
  644. how do an @if formula to meet criteria where x is divisible by 12
  645. sumif function
  646. How do I make a working calendar
  647. Multiple Criteria IF Nesting
  648. linest won't accept multiple reference ranges
  649. formulas won't calculate
  650. continuing dropdown lists
  651. incremental years
  652. how do i set up a cell in excel so that it shows the current date
  653. How maximum different creterias for excel filter?
  654. Is there an AVERAGE IF function in Excel?
  655. I want data on sheet 1 to input into sheet 2 also
  656. How do I obtain the address of a cell using the vlookup function?
  657. How do I group data using defined ranges?
  658. using multiple split cell references in linest
  659. Working back from IRR
  660. Is it possible to do a vertical lookup that matches on 2 criteria
  661. Searches
  662. Auto Update Sheet Tab
  663. Form Text Boxes moving
  664. caluclated field in pivot table?
  665. Is Indexing the right option?
  666. How: Functions repeating...
  667. convert a range of lowercase text to upper text or vice versa
  668. Now()
  669. Count Position of Filtered TEXT cells in a column
  670. Conditional Formatting Intermittent at best
  671. Numbering every second row
  672. VLookup not recognising numbers
  673. Swap data from one cell to another
  674. need sample of work with senarios in excel
  675. How do I link a certain number to a certain word?
  676. shading problems
  677. How do I set a result of an "if" function to NULL; not 0 or ""?
  678. User cannot save excel file in workbook
  679. Excel needs hh:mm where hh>24 for hours worked per week
  680. HELP: Last row of the column containing blank cells between non-blank cells
  681. cell colour change
  682. vlookup with lookup value of different length
  683. What is the formula for bank account row balance column
  684. How to count number of occurences in an autofilter list
  685. How Do I Get a date reference when linking excel worksheets?
  686. Stop text from stringing into next field when empty
  687. Problem with small()....I think
  688. Sheet Name
  689. The world is really unstable these days......
  690. PDF button
  691. Help with formulae
  692. Macro problem
  693. How do i convert feet and inches to a decimal value?
  694. Stop text from stringing into next field when empty
  695. Count Position of Filtered TEXT cells in a column
  696. LOOKUPS - Creating LOOKUPs where two different values must BOTH be satisfied.
  697. convert $ value to day values
  698. Using Combo Boxes as a function
  699. Computing full Months
  700. Import various Worksheets
  701. how does excel read only odd numbered rows of data froma column?
  702. vehicle fleet maintenance
  703. Stop text from stringing into next field when empty
  704. How do I use 3 cells to create the string for a lookup function?
  705. were can i find a beginners guide to pub bookeeping
  706. Excel 2003 - Find records
  707. Does excel recognise names rather than cells?
  708. Automatisk nummerering (fortløbende)
  709. Installed Analyst Toolpak but not working for files used at work?
  710. Replacing #N/A response when obtained in Lookup function
  711. round numbers to the nearest quarter?
  712. Is there a function that will return info of the cursor location?
  713. Underline % format
  714. How do I Change column labels to ABC from 123 ?
  715. VLOOKUP-How do I get answers pulled from different appropriate col
  716. How can you set a value in one cell from another cell in Excel?
  717. Deleting a file from within Excel
  718. data validation and using hyperlink to email
  719. How to pull numbers from two tables with conditions?
  720. How can i set up a MONTE CARLO SIMULATION macro in Excel? thx
  721. Game score without game being played
  722. How do I change rows content to column & vice versa Excel spread s
  723. stop excel from rounding a result
  724. Copying and Pasting between Workbooks
  725. SUM or COUNT and adding a row
  726. Convert $12.00 to text (Twelve dollars) like you would on a chec..
  727. CHANGE LOWER TO UPPER CASE IN EXCEL FOR WHOLE SPRDSHT
  728. special characters
  729. Can this be done...?
  730. Finding Time difference
  731. Enable Automatic Refresh
  732. Copying and Pasting between Workbooks
  733. Can you save a single sheet directly to a new file
  734. Drop down menu for page references
  735. Need to add a certain percentage to a column of prices
  736. Excel Macro to insert rows in a list
  737. Name Range with three requirements
  738. Finding min and max date of a given month
  739. SUMPRODUCT
  740. exporting a lot of data
  741. room schedule
  742. How do I use multiple "Does not contain" function in excel?
  743. how can I remove seasonality from my data
  744. HOW DO I ADD CLOCK TIMES, WHEN DIRIVED FROM A FORMULA?
  745. Can I compare 2 lists to combine duplicate entries in new list?
  746. macro help
  747. checkbox
  748. pulling certain data out of a cell
  749. conditionally format cells
  750. Dropdown boxes (box 1 result = box 2
  751. Allocate a value to a cell from an if statement
  752. How to auto arrange the worksheet in a excel 2002 file?
  753. how do i use a formula to work a precentage of a percentage
  754. Sum every 10th cell in a range of cells?
  755. Improve autofilter combine conditionals with filter criteria
  756. Add images or logos to the Header in Ms- Excel Sheets
  757. Refering to a tab using data from a cell
  758. Change date to quarter of a year
  759. Look up part of a date
  760. add hours (calculated by functions) on a timesheet
  761. IF/AND FORMULA
  762. Lookup's for and totals
  763. Stock Reconciliation
  764. I cannot remove a link in excel 2000?
  765. how do i find data in multiple sheets in excel
  766. cell addresses
  767. 3D reference with multiple criteria
  768. Print Range
  769. Rounding
  770. Another SUMPRODUCT array anomaly
  771. How to deploy custome toolbar/Menu commands in Excel?
  772. how to Import data in excel office2003 with data more 65000 rows
  773. What query isused to add up the credits until it matches a debit?
  774. lookup second character
  775. XIRR and IRR
  776. lsit value and skip blanks
  777. Email hyperlink changes not showing in excel
  778. calculate APR on ARM
  779. functions/formulas
  780. excel is adding cell numbers randomly into other cells
  781. Search formula
  782. How do I sum Column F if Column B = "DEPOSIT"
  783. Replacing specific characters with spaces
  784. Removing numbers from the beginning of a text string
  785. Lookup Oldest date from previously selected Group Data
  786. Excel to create codes using the 321 system
  787. entering advanced formulae
  788. The 'Recently used file list' does not show up under the 'File' menu.
  789. Golf Handicap Using Last 5 Scores
  790. Fundamental problem with IF statement
  791. Return text found in a search
  792. best formula to match across sheets?
  793. Re: Fundamental problem with IF statement-None worked
  794. Insert macro into formula
  795. Locking Cells
  796. Cell Reference of Max Num. or Min Num.
  797. trying to create an (almost) circular formula between cells and data validated cells with lists
  798. drop down list?
  799. DV Issue
  800. Link
  801. Excel options disabeled
  802. If
  803. Forcing an Excel spreadsheet to print only selected groups of cel.
  804. my data truncates when ported from access to excel
  805. Function to Rearrange Name
  806. PivotTables in Excel 2004 calculate incorrect standard deviations
  807. Can I create a formula from text in several cells?
  808. remote functions
  809. Unique Count sensitive to hidden/filtered rows
  810. Convert a column in Amount in Word
  811. SUMPRODUCT that bring Text
  812. APR - Annual Percentage Rate to Actual Interest Rate
  813. Calculate Minimum numbers
  814. Use quotation marks in a formula to display a qty in feet and inc.
  815. How do I have a macro format cells while recording?
  816. Changing Numbers
  817. macro to run series of reports to PDF
  818. Aggregating categorized information from several worksheets
  819. Counting cells, similar values
  820. excel
  821. Formula for placings, using 4 times and greater than minimum time
  822. Maintaining numerical data with <'s in pivot tables
  823. Excel should allow me to repeat bottom rows on every page.
  824. countif?
  825. looking up a value
  826. How to make worksheet names dynamic?
  827. how to set up a vlookup table with 2 search terms?
  828. Fast Fourier Transform
  829. help with formula
  830. IF function with multiple formilae
  831. Formula query
  832. Great discovery?
  833. Protect sheet with outline
  834. Look up dates
  835. Pivot Table Page field link to cell
  836. Cursor not to move when hitting the enter key
  837. 3 highest values indicated using formatting
  838. Can you Auto fill address in excell with a data base?
  839. Can I use excell to draw a rectangle and come up with square feet
  840. Summarising scores
  841. Why don't my latest changes get save in my backup
  842. Protection for formulas
  843. display the value of a cell adjacent to the cell with max value
  844. why am I getting "#N/A"?
  845. "Criteria Range" in the "Data/Filter/Advanced Filter" to select Du
  846. If Statement Criteria
  847. I need to measure hours between two events(time/date) to give me .
  848. Fundamental problem with IF statement
  849. Edit query takes a long time
  850. if formulas
  851. Pivot Table Help
  852. Msgbox based on If statement
  853. How do I convert functions that are zero into a null ?
  854. Attach comment to object
  855. Excel opens saved workbook without tabs or scroll bars showing?
  856. Suppress First Page Header
  857. lookup table
  858. How to make excell automatically select every other role for shadi
  859. Place the caption of a toggle button into a cell
  860. Insert Fuction
  861. formula
  862. formula
  863. "IF" Function . . . PLEASE HELP!!
  864. I need a Palm PDA address template to convert Excel spreadsheets
  865. not urgent
  866. Calculated formula using 'COUNTIF' ??
  867. How do I freeze a row in Excel 2003 ?
  868. sumif date is in certain month
  869. Combining COUNTIF and LEN
  870. How do I look up values from a range of values?
  871. Which function do I need?
  872. Why am I getting #NAME?
  873. Count rows not in sequence
  874. formula bar
  875. formula bar
  876. formula bar
  877. Trying to compare data in two columns...
  878. Force refresh of custom functions
  879. Comparing two lists in excel that don't match exactly
  880. IF (AND) help..
  881. IF Issue
  882. how do i copy format which refers to every OTHER cell
  883. How to enter current static time in Excel in 00:00:00.0 format?
  884. How do I make a row or information, follow as you scroll down..?
  885. HLookup? or an array function??
  886. Pivot Table Assistance Needed
  887. Pivot Table Assistance Needed
  888. Formula Help.
  889. How do I automate upload of data from one excel file to another?
  890. Combining two Functions Headache
  891. Goal Seek
  892. 2 dimensional MATCH
  893. SQL - Auto Refresh Upon Cell Value Change
  894. Conditional Formula
  895. WHAT TYPE OF TIMETABLES ARE THERE
  896. need formula
  897. How can I see a copy of a saved workbook before I saved it again?
  898. i need an excell formula that will round up to the nearest 9.99
  899. How can I make excel shade columns for every Sun and Sat?
  900. offset
  901. create multiple formulas in 1 cell
  902. How Come Calcs are wrong when verifing totals to items method
  903. VBA Codes
  904. copying formulas
  905. product function
  906. I need a formula to find rows within a date range in one column?
  907. excel-stacking type within a cell-HOW??
  908. Cell Protection Issue
  909. Subtracting weekdays from a date:
  910. Lookup returns #NA when search value (text) has leading zeros.
  911. Mapping one table based on another table range
  912. custom cell pattern colors
  913. Excel - treat pairs of figures differently according to values
  914. Lookup Function
  915. Conditional Cell Shading (based on the shading of other cells)
  916. Hiding a worksheet while formatting it
  917. auto select cells to print
  918. how to lock worksheet formatting?
  919. formula will not fill correctly due to odd number rows
  920. Can I enter a formula using data from cells in seprate worksheets
  921. Re: Data Entry HELP!
  922. How do I access data stored in a SQL server for vlookup function?
  923. IF statement result
  924. how do i calculate a durbin-watson statistic
  925. copying cells to another worksheet
  926. insert column without changing references
  927. Summing up data with an array formula
  928. Formatting of Data from .CSV file
  929. Automatic transfers
  930. Saving Excel Spreadsheets to the Web
  931. Macro to convert text to date
  932. How do you toggle back and forth between worksheets in Excel?
  933. How do I make labels from excel spreedsheet?
  934. Rounded numbers do not add properly.
  935. Calculate change in blood pressure
  936. Splitting Data in a Cell
  937. freezing cell values
  938. Converting Text into a Numeric Value and Totalling
  939. IF function?
  940. How do I let only one box be chosen when there are several?
  941. Find Function
  942. Displaying names only once
  943. Series fill of "patchy" Data set or some Programming fix
  944. Calculate In-Between Numbers
  945. Check Boxes
  946. what do you use to enhance financial data?
  947. How to create a fill down that increments based on the worksheet n
  948. Using IF Function
  949. Copying formulas (relative) give always original value
  950. execute stored procedure from excel
  951. Excel bug?
  952. Repeat characters to cell width
  953. Code Question - Calculate eBay Fees Automatically
  954. IF function
  955. color gradient in a worksheet (not a chart), Is it Possible?
  956. How do you subtract negative numbers?
  957. Need Time Sheet that calculates hours/mins from input of times
  958. grouping of cells in protected sheets
  959. look up if Criteria
  960. Insert worksheet is greyed out, is there an option to turn it on?
  961. Getting the last value of an incrementing sheet
  962. The Worday Function
  963. lookup function HELP!
  964. How do I change the default number format in excel?
  965. Excel formula to make AAA-BBB equal to/consistent with BBB-AAA
  966. calculating debtor days (DSO)
  967. Application.ScreenUpdating function question
  968. Fairly Complex IF Statement
  969. California Overtime Calculation
  970. I want to split containt of a cell and copy in seprate cells
  971. Updating a league table.
  972. Excluding cells with no value in calculation
  973. counting more than one criteria in one cell
  974. Formula for random shuffle between a range (example) b4,b78
  975. delete columns and rows-cells equalling zero or any selected value
  976. Multiple matches on VLOOKUP
  977. Cannot hide cells
  978. Identifying Overlapping Dates within a range
  979. tab between several textboxes
  980. tab-function to a new textbox.
  981. How do I delete a character from a list of item numbers?
  982. How do I retrieve data into a cell from a web site?
  983. Can't freeze panes
  984. How do I insert a clock in excel worksheet?
  985. COUNTING TEXT CELLS IN A COLUMN
  986. Can the offset worksheet function reference another worksheet
  987. Non-signed Difference between 2 cells
  988. How can VLOOKUP identify between multiple choices for > 1 batch?
  989. how to quickly toggle or switch to next worksheet
  990. Append the data given in diff sheets of an Excel File to one sheet
  991. How do I sum a range which includes the "#N/A" VLOOKUP return valu
  992. What do I use to find the last liste information in a row?
  993. Help with closing down a workbook??
  994. HELP REQUEST:Golf Scoresheet question
  995. how to setup formula?
  996. I cannot format pictures.
  997. How to use "or" in an if function: If C1=C2 OR if
  998. Text not all displaying in a cell, what is max that can be inserted?
  999. keep cells together
  1000. "Not enough memory"