PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  [78] 79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. hide a worksheet so that a macro can still find it
  2. Use Cell Content to Build Link
  3. Adding excluding zero
  4. Help Please - Dates in Excel
  5. Mode Function with 2 Criteria
  6. Find and delete part of formula for multiple formulas?
  7. Auto-update with multi-users
  8. help with simple formula
  9. Merging 2 different pivot tables
  10. Starting a macro with the IF function
  11. RE: help with simple formula
  12. Calculating non-financial rates
  13. Restricting Multi-user access
  14. Absolute References in cell formula
  15. Formula for Continuous Services Dates
  16. Can specific cells on a worksheet be hidden & password protected?
  17. sorting data by date
  18. Problem
  19. How do I do multi VLOOKUP's based on certain criteria per cell?
  20. Sum Product Problem
  21. Difficulties with COUNTIF.
  22. Tab in a cell?
  23. extrapolate data from series
  24. how do i protect an Autofilter funtion on Excel 2000
  25. filter list of text for unique entries using formulea
  26. OFFSET using ADDRESS for the reference argument
  27. Help in getting external data needed please
  28. Getting Count field to recognise rows with negative values in Exc.
  29. Setup Accounts Receivable functions in Excel til we get new syst?
  30. date/time
  31. Cell value = tab name?
  32. triadic combinations of words
  33. how to change path name of html source folder ?
  34. Doing Sums on existing numbers
  35. How do i convert years to months (formula)
  36. How do I bin numbers by a date in an Excel sheet
  37. Recover earlier version of sheet?
  38. margin trouble in excel,bottom always default to .62
  39. How do I display more than one mode in a cell?
  40. improve formula offset and indirect
  41. Eliminate formatting dulication in multiple worksheets
  42. IF scenario for a range
  43. Variable ranges
  44. doubling a number X number of times
  45. Combining rows
  46. How to use complex no. functions that have cell references?
  47. Sorting Worksheet Tabs
  48. Variable VB to assign new sheet name
  49. Date Conversion
  50. If statement for text
  51. please ignore
  52. I can't get the forecast formula to work?
  53. Data Source Name Not Found
  54. finding char within a cell
  55. Number of Conditional Formats
  56. Finding char within a cell
  57. In Excel the total is off by a penny.
  58. sqlrequest in excel 2003
  59. Returning all values from a lookup - not just the first/last one
  60. sumif issues over multiple colums
  61. functions do not calculate
  62. how do I total hours and mins in excel
  63. vlookup using a constant value
  64. Formual help needed
  65. Pivot table Data refresh
  66. Formual help needed
  67. sumif formula returns incorrect value
  68. vlookup weird error
  69. Counting Functions
  70. Sumif help
  71. create autosum macro along with notation on the side
  72. I want to show all comments on cells in one cell in the worksheet
  73. Nested IF and MID functions
  74. Finding a Value and inserting a value in another cell
  75. Fraction in 16ths format reduced to LCD
  76. Macro needed
  77. Micosoft Query does not export result set to excel
  78. variable to refer to "this worksheet"?
  79. Look up Problem withion Excel
  80. IF Statement Problem
  81. i,
  82. Past date in column to change color
  83. Please Explain in Lamen's Terms
  84. dates
  85. Please Explain Formula
  86. How many IF's can you have in a nested IF function?
  87. NETWORKDAYS() not avaialbe after reopening
  88. Excel 2003 worksheet name function?
  89. Modifying sumif formulas.
  90. Could the "Criteria" in COUNTIF function be a cell reference?
  91. how do I calculate an input "c" to add certain cells?
  92. ttest function
  93. vlookup
  94. Using Excel's XML mapping/export with data organized in columns
  95. how to I refer to current workbook without using its name?
  96. Ttest
  97. how do I convert text in excel to 1st letter capital,only
  98. Making an ouput file
  99. How do I link multiple cells at the same time?
  100. check a checkbox in a formula
  101. making controls transparent
  102. Concatenate in Pocket Excel
  103. search in the entire sheet for different letter and cal.
  104. Auto Numbering Each Cell In A Column
  105. Creating a certain number of entries based on a number in a cell
  106. How Do I Hide A Row (if a condition is true) using a Macro ?
  107. con't paste merged cells
  108. pivot date sort/show
  109. Lookup values in multipul sheets and show value in another sheet
  110. Creating norms
  111. Help with what should be a simple formula
  112. SumProduct Question
  113. SEPERATE NUMBERS IN A CELL
  114. PLEASE HELP with the SPELLNUMBER function
  115. Cash Flow by Week
  116. array formulas
  117. Letter/Number Split
  118. Cumulative Sum
  119. SUMIF problem
  120. simple formula
  121. What is the formula for converting farenheit to celsius?
  122. Decimal Subtractraction
  123. My formula Is giving me a #NAME!
  124. Earliest Date to populate?
  125. formula help please
  126. subtotal - pivot table - or better function
  127. RE add cells together if value has a formula
  128. How to protect the cell's formula not be deleted
  129. Can I empty the cell who has formula in it
  130. Auto fill in cells
  131. Save as Dialog Box Mysterious " "
  132. Calculation in a Row
  133. Cant find it!
  134. Reformatting formula
  135. Protect Format OF Worksheet
  136. Define list of worksheets
  137. Setting character attributes in a text string
  138. drop down box calendar
  139. SUMIF function not working
  140. How can we formular a dynamic cell? i.e. =B2 as ="B"&"2"??
  141. Creating a blank when links can't update
  142. Modify A SumProduct Formula
  143. forecast function
  144. pivot date sort/show
  145. what is the excel equivalent to lotus backsolve
  146. pivot zero values
  147. pivot field of fields
  148. multiple pivots updated with selection in one table
  149. Automatically changing stock tick quotes to decimal-price format.
  150. How can I use replace(alt+H) for mutiple items needing replace
  151. countif conditional
  152. Combining Text from multiple cells under multiple conditions
  153. Why are my cell being divided by 100?
  154. Execel Question
  155. how do you delete a name in the the open box
  156. Sorting, Merging, and Re-merging
  157. Workbook Links
  158. How to input Jan & have a series filled in for the rest of months
  159. How to convert numbers with apostrophe's (ex. 219'2) to decimals?
  160. Copy and Paste between 2 worksheets with VBA
  161. SUMIF function help
  162. A new sequence number in file everytime it is opened
  163. Accessing WorksheetFunction.XX from regular C# Forms application
  164. EXCEL HEX2DEC conversion error
  165. EXCEL:NUMBER TO GREEK WORDS
  166. SUMPRODUCT and search string
  167. How do I lookup a value in a array that is not in ascending order
  168. sorting two columns together
  169. nested IF maximum?
  170. copying cells based on criteria
  171. How to round up the result in a cell containing formula
  172. dealer evaluation
  173. Formula related Crash on Opening File
  174. COUNTIF FUNCTION
  175. HELP ME, PLEASE!!!
  176. HELP ME, PLEASE!!!
  177. how do i display numbers in lacs
  178. create a top 10 list of sales figures
  179. re-selection of Chart data range using keyboard
  180. Counting Unique text entries in a sheet with a condition
  181. Using Offset to name a range
  182. COUNTIF for 2 conditions
  183. IF Scenario
  184. display multiple lines of text within a merged cell automatically
  185. How do I convert a net $ to a gross $ in excel
  186. how do you copy the same cell reference on different worksheets
  187. how do I cut and paste into a protected worksheet?
  188. Number changed to Currency and ...
  189. Can I combine the text from multiple cells automatically
  190. how do I cut and paste into a protected worksheet?
  191. PLEASE help with IF function...
  192. need formula
  193. Need help looking up value based on criteria
  194. Rounding Time Calculations
  195. indirect cell reference using copies of worksheets in same workboo
  196. calculation error
  197. lookup within a cell
  198. Counting unique text/number cells from a range
  199. Selective deletion of rows containing certain text.
  200. How to add only certain rows in a spreadsheet
  201. Array formula not working
  202. Formula to spread number across
  203. Counting Unique Values
  204. ALL CAPS to regular text?
  205. Delete duplicates
  206. HLOOKUP
  207. change format for phone numbers automatically
  208. worksheet malfunction
  209. move spread sheet
  210. Excel date function
  211. Adding Borders
  212. IF Statements
  213. Can Excel do this?
  214. Set up global custom header and footer in Excel worksheets?
  215. Column Chart Question
  216. Pivot Tables- Total the Subtotals?
  217. Rounding Question
  218. How do I create a COUNTIF function with more than one criteria?
  219. line break in a cell
  220. Sales budget
  221. Add two IF statements together
  222. MAXIMUM VALUE
  223. MAX text
  224. Pulling larger numbers from group
  225. Can I create a formula in Excel that evaluates form information?
  226. OFFSET command and linked documents
  227. PATH SHOW UP - HOW DO I DO THAT
  228. How to transpose linked data and keep it linked?
  229. Conditional Sum and DATEVALUE function
  230. can a revision # be updated across multiple worksheets in the head
  231. Copy Address Bar Functionality
  232. RANK bug: same values get different ranks
  233. help with date and time
  234. Nested Functions
  235. using wildcards in vlookup
  236. countif help for multiple criterias
  237. RE: Ability to change the Excel comment indicator color
  238. Sorting data by date
  239. Nested Lookup !! ?
  240. percentiles?
  241. Can I randomize whole numbers in my excel sheet?
  242. Pivot Table Data Field Query
  243. Populate a combo Box
  244. IF/AND Statements
  245. how do I set up a machine service schedule
  246. What is mathematical equation for NORMDIST (x,mean,standard_dev,TR
  247. Macro to search for and display data in another worksheet
  248. Formula equivalent of CurrentRegion
  249. Picking data
  250. Querying data from Access
  251. How can I count strings within strings
  252. ListBox, error 424
  253. Lookup or similar
  254. add cells if the value of another cell =?
  255. Custom Auto Filter default setting should be contains
  256. cell character extension
  257. Macro Solution for Link Problem?
  258. find *
  259. Changing Worksheet Name in Link
  260. Macro avoiding circular reference
  261. Number to words literal
  262. Links in Excel
  263. formula to lookup table in another Worksheet please
  264. Excel - Find & Replace text in a string
  265. Excel formula
  266. how do I convert copied Text numbers into values in Excel?
  267. Neeeed Help!!
  268. indirect reference
  269. Macro for autofilter using variables declared in worksheet
  270. A counting formula that won't count multiple instances of same val
  271. Output of expired dates
  272. formula to round up?
  273. AUTO COUNT IN A CELL WITH EACH TIME USED/ OPENNED
  274. excel consolidating
  275. How do I conditionally delete rows based on cell contents?
  276. If/Then formula help
  277. Formula Please
  278. I cannot see my worksheet I think I restricted it somehow
  279. Lookup , match, not sure !?
  280. lookup question
  281. Excel Auto Shortcuts
  282. Pivot Table Grand Total - Calc Item
  283. Can wildcards be used in SUMPRODUCT conditions
  284. VLOOKUP question
  285. Number of semi-monthly periods between 2 dates
  286. Subtotals & Filters
  287. HLOOKUP improvement?
  288. automatic input of cell values
  289. DSum problems
  290. Exporting from Excel to a Fixed Length Flat File
  291. date calculation issues
  292. need to make a cell with numbers ascend when printed in multiple?
  293. IF Statement Question
  294. Lookup formula - treat no-registered cells as blank
  295. if blank cell, don't calculate
  296. Pivot Table not Updating
  297. Consolidation
  298. Update cells formula
  299. Extract Text--Hopefully Easy!
  300. CHANGE "C" TO 100 TO FIGURE EXTENDED COST
  301. How can I turn auto correct on or off for one column only?
  302. How do I use the Transpose Function
  303. Question when Copying an Existing Worksheet
  304. formula/function question
  305. Need help with creating a text file via excel
  306. Need formula to find and sum values in a different spreadsheet
  307. How I can built combo box step by step
  308. print different worksheet by pressing visible button on worksheet
  309. Lookup Formula - but have a formula if it can't find/match a value
  310. Text number to number value for calculating
  311. Conversion of Figure in Words
  312. Date Format Inside of a SUMIF Statement
  313. How do I make a blank cell with a date format blank?
  314. 6.00 to this 0600 please
  315. Replace "-" with "0"
  316. Counting within a filtered range
  317. SUMPRODUCT help needed
  318. substitute
  319. automating get external data (from web)
  320. How do I copy Page Setups from one Sheet to Another sheet?
  321. Change character while copy
  322. how can I activate a 'numbers' duplicating prompt (help)
  323. sumproduct in a range
  324. Entered text value equals a number I specify in another cell
  325. Can you paste values on multiple worksheets at one time?
  326. How do I make all pie charts identical in size
  327. keep totals from month to month?
  328. Sorting two columns of data
  329. SCurve function in Excel
  330. calculate no. of years between a date and today's date
  331. Venting
  332. Multiple criterion including wildcards to sum in a range
  333. +1, Alpha *and* Numeric
  334. From x date To x date you have earned x$ (dates are not the same)
  335. From x date To x date you have earned x$ (dates are not the same)
  336. Combine 3 Columns on Sheet2 to Display in 1 Column on Sheet1
  337. Re: Incremental comparison
  338. between dates
  339. Pictures in a worksheet
  340. Password protect a workshhet on the net?
  341. skus in columm a for each sale, qty. of skus sold, each sale in co
  342. correction of formula please............
  343. need help in correcting the formula
  344. Excel to automatically enter a date
  345. Sort
  346. Vlookup with to parameters
  347. Macro Help
  348. how do i subtract a negative number
  349. Looking up a value in a different file
  350. coloring every other row in a range
  351. SUMPRODUCT with Wildcard
  352. arrays and pivot table
  353. Losing data on copy and paste functions
  354. A Function for Counting Since Last Time
  355. How to copy paste from Excel and leave the pasted data editable?
  356. how do i automatically sort data in a pivot table
  357. Change sheet name on linked cell by dropdown box
  358. adding summed cells in a conditional sumif
  359. Combinations
  360. How do I create a Map with an Excel worksheet?
  361. A formula to show Next month
  362. multiple possible result in one cell...
  363. Lists
  364. Transpose Arrays with variable row counts
  365. Nesting functions in the functions dialog box
  366. How do I tab within a column using the tab key?
  367. macros security settings on Excel 97?
  368. Add new inventory list to existing list
  369. The formula to operate in shhet2 please.
  370. Count help
  371. "Delete sheet" not an available option on File menu.
  372. Formula to identify cell with different value in list
  373. How can I prevent email addresses from automatically hyperlinking.
  374. Vlookup that does not return #N/A
  375. Multiple Conditions in a cell
  376. Hide AutoShapes On Excel Worksheet
  377. "IF" function: Can a calculation be an answer? help plz
  378. Excel formula
  379. LookUp Type Question
  380. FV Function Problem
  381. How do you change the color of a hyperlink after you click on it?
  382. worksheet functions2
  383. Suming 2 cells if 1 = #N/A
  384. How can I add values to a closed excel file?
  385. How do i format a 5 to 6 digit number into the correct date?
  386. forms and functions
  387. How can I DISPLAY Filter Criteria
  388. question re: macros
  389. Setting dynamic range in a formula
  390. Grouping
  391. Lookup Table Dilemma
  392. Not Lookup
  393. Select top 5 in column A, sum values in B
  394. worksheet functions
  395. list comparison
  396. excel
  397. How do I create columns that expand and collapse in Excel?
  398. Concatenate and Mail Merge
  399. CopyCellContents
  400. Replaceable parameter in formula
  401. Can I place a formula/cell reference in the Header/footer Excel
  402. photos on excel webpage
  403. I need to do a sumif on data that [contains] a specific string.
  404. Get Column Letter from Column Number
  405. Can I protect a range of worksheets in a book with one action?
  406. Unique Dynamic Validated List
  407. Hyperlinks
  408. how can i calculate uk apr with excel
  409. Lookup Vector > Lookup Value
  410. Wildcards in Functions
  411. look up more than 1 field
  412. Populate a column by extracting unique values from another column?
  413. How to split the contents of a cell between two cells.
  414. if formula in cell
  415. vlookup function
  416. Formula to find cell with data on a row
  417. excel 2002
  418. Any Samples???
  419. best program to do purchasing analysis for multiple locations?
  420. Hyperlink changing row
  421. Copying Formulas
  422. assigning macros to buttons or autoshapes
  423. Need number of Saturdays and number of Sundays between 2 dates
  424. Printing Macro
  425. Background
  426. multiple items in database
  427. Reference multiple cells in if statement
  428. Copy drop down boxes and associate to cells dynamically in excel
  429. sumif on multiple pages?---not just one page
  430. pivot tables & queries
  431. How do I ignore cells in Excel?
  432. summation y years
  433. Is there an APR formula for excel?
  434. XNPV function
  435. can i get excel to choose every 10th entry in a spreadsheet
  436. From Target to Source
  437. NETWORKDAYS FORMULA
  438. Is there a function to change a number to text?
  439. vlookup & wildcards
  440. how are random numbers determined
  441. A Function for Counting Since Last Time
  442. How do I remove the 1st 4 characters of a field in Excel?
  443. rolling time period
  444. Conditional Filtering
  445. radians
  446. Why doesn't nesting subtotals work in 2003 version?
  447. I need Counting Help
  448. Show trial solution
  449. Compare 2 cells values with one IF statement
  450. Excel auto calculation formula question.
  451. cell links
  452. cell links
  453. Number Formatting
  454. center text in a formula result
  455. Need worksheet formula
  456. DSUM
  457. Paste values
  458. Cell errors
  459. Printing??
  460. Count # of times value "x" appear across multiple worksheets
  461. Taking data from 3 different cells and adding the components toget
  462. How do I turn off the automatic hyperlink function in Excel?
  463. Conditional formula
  464. Help with Formula Function
  465. function execution
  466. Selecting the top 4 largest value cells??
  467. Vlookup
  468. Number of Week Days _including_ Holidays
  469. Conditional list without blank rows
  470. Compare and display multiple rows
  471. Extract number in middle of cell
  472. I am looking for help on a formula
  473. Can a vlookup value be more than one cell?
  474. Conditional Formatting a Schedule
  475. rate function formula??
  476. Age band formula
  477. Wildcards in Functions
  478. MATCHING OF DATA
  479. Find duplicate numbers in large Excel Spreadsheet
  480. Find and Replace Formula Links
  481. Database Functions - question using formulas as criteria
  482. SUMIF
  483. Microsoft Excel : How can we get the date of the Monday of Week 44 of Year 2005?
  484. Assigning macro to a hyperlink
  485. complicated sumproduct.
  486. Auto average function
  487. Is lookup the key?
  488. Problem with opening an Excel - File
  489. How do I delete multiple cells with decimal, not whole, numbers?
  490. How do I put multiple references in the same cell?
  491. How to run code to change Excel comment font
  492. error message when editing a large spreadsheet
  493. write a function to determine if cells have names
  494. empty columns
  495. Extract Part of String
  496. how to count occurence of numbers separated by , in a single cell
  497. Count Unique Values
  498. Get the sum of figures in red or a colorin spreadsheet
  499. How to set up weekly time sheet with flexi time.
  500. Decimal to 24 hour clock please.
  501. Can't open files
  502. Date
  503. Function Help
  504. How do I use countif across non-adjacent cells?
  505. Merge Worksheets
  506. how do I add rows to a very large spreadsheet
  507. Challenging Duplicate Question...
  508. function execution
  509. Can you format a whole column of numbers to round?
  510. VLookup problem
  511. Correlation Question
  512. Reapeting Numbers From A Formula
  513. edit out ascii char 09
  514. currency # to full text equivilant
  515. How to resize Data Form dialog window?
  516. deleting 100's of pictures, keep data
  517. deleting 100's of pictures, keep data
  518. How to create excel templates
  519. Can't get a formula to work in each row of an Excel sheet.
  520. how can I use shading as criteria in a formula?
  521. Disjoint range for DSUM criteria
  522. Form with submit button
  523. Need Formula
  524. Can you make a cell blink?
  525. Ignoring letters behind numbers
  526. How do I convert every cell in a spreadsheet to round to millions
  527. trim
  528. Excell: count occurance of letters in a column
  529. referencing cols in functions - NPV
  530. IF a number then....
  531. How can I allow an outline to be collapsed on a protected sheet?
  532. I need an Excel formula
  533. insert field from Word into Excel
  534. Search string for alpha or numeric
  535. 3rd friday in month
  536. How do I make it change colour
  537. Linking Workbooks
  538. LINEST bug in Excel 2003
  539. Time in data validation?
  540. opening text files that have more rows than 65536
  541. How can I replace 2 of 5 characters within an cell in MS Excel?
  542. sumproduct by date
  543. How do I separate words in one cell into two cells?
  544. copy combobox - cell link to change automatically
  545. Display rows of data - vlookup?
  546. set checkbox to enter date when checked and NOT recalculate
  547. Alternate to Lookup?
  548. HOW TO SAVE FILE NAMES IN COLOUR OR DIFFERENT FONTS
  549. how do i change 20050614 within in a cell to a recognised date
  550. Display the last value of an array
  551. Display the last value of an array
  552. [Shift] + [Arrow] key usage with chart ranges
  553. Advanced Filtering
  554. Trying to count occurences if 2 conditions are met
  555. Count With Date Problem
  556. progressive select
  557. get characters from a string in excel
  558. Need to use IF formula with a Date cell
  559. Array Function Question
  560. rolling year in excel
  561. reccuring date on spread sheet
  562. If-Then Statements
  563. LOOKUP & RETURN CELL ADDRESS
  564. Count bold text values
  565. A good book on Excel XP functions
  566. duplicate formula
  567. How I use IF function
  568. Assign values to text within a cell
  569. Create formula for detecting duplicates
  570. Formula that recognizes duplicates
  571. Binomial Proportions: Two-Sample Test
  572. How can I print two sided documents in Excel?
  573. Help with function to sum values in a worksheet depending on account number
  574. show what % bottom # is of top # in excel
  575. if logical test true, then hlookup, if false then difference betwe
  576. Possible Lookup Table
  577. We're sorry - We're unable to service your request
  578. Function to search a row of data.
  579. Custom Date formula needed
  580. How can I sort SSNs in Terminal Digit Order using Excel?
  581. Function to del rows based on cell value
  582. Summing a range using INDIRECT & ADDRESS
  583. Using SUM function with #N/A in some cells
  584. Formula Help Combing two AND statements
  585. How do I calculate running pace?
  586. Need listing of links in a worksheet
  587. minutes between
  588. How do I use the MOD formula to do the same action to a column?
  589. Control for Worksheet static
  590. Formulas
  591. Fibonacci function/command in excel?...tia sal
  592. Fibonacci function/command in excel?...tia sal
  593. 3D Named Ranges
  594. How to sum lowest lanking numbers?
  595. using offset with array formulas
  596. making one workbook out of two
  597. Formula HELP!
  598. time sheet calc by time in and out
  599. Problem with Excel SUM function
  600. Array Formula
  601. yearly invoice
  602. Can you Link 3 cells into 1 in Excel 2003
  603. REMOTE CELL FUNCTION
  604. using SUBTOTAL() on rows that have been hidden
  605. minimize problem
  606. Count data in cells
  607. 3D Ranges
  608. Creating a macro to find and replace text
  609. save multiple page setups in Excel
  610. Stoping users pasting formulas into cells
  611. how do i get "DGET" to take the first data meeting the criteria?
  612. "if" formula to sum several cells...
  613. how to set up Bowls league 12 teams points and shot difference
  614. Average Array Formula
  615. Calculate the CAGR
  616. Cut links between worksheets in same workbook
  617. Lost password
  618. Split PN and Price
  619. Adding up Sums
  620. How to reference a cell in MS Excel that already has a SUM value?
  621. search through workbooks
  622. Autocalculate does not work
  623. sumif Q
  624. What worksheet function will formatlessly copy cell contents?
  625. How do I refer a Range to a Cell
  626. VLookup
  627. SUMPRODUCT
  628. Making a bar and a line graph together
  629. Time scheduling
  630. how do I remove empty spaces trailing a text string?
  631. Formula help!
  632. HOW DO I CONVERT ANGLES TO DECIMAL DEGREES
  633. Sumproduct with Date column
  634. SUNPRODUCT and COUNTIF
  635. Sort ignoring negatives and positives
  636. Sum of ranks
  637. Formula preceded by + sign
  638. Using sumproduct to count number by date
  639. how do i set up an expiry date in an Excel worksheet
  640. formula
  641. Adding By Color
  642. Assign a color to a cell
  643. I wish to have multiple column widths for a the same column.
  644. Drop down list with an if statement
  645. VlLOOKUP function with MATCH
  646. Statistically Confident
  647. Auto Calculating Time Sheet
  648. Columns creation
  649. VBA Conditional Formatting has mind of it's own!
  650. Frequently used file suddenly becomes 'not a valid file name'
  651. Insert comment in protected worksheet
  652. How do I set up a workbook so changing Sheet1 changes all sheets?
  653. Formatting a cell
  654. Macro Filldown
  655. Conditional Formatting
  656. MIN Function w/ variable address reference
  657. Unhiding worksheets
  658. Excel help
  659. vlook up and if formula
  660. Worksheet Name
  661. If statement using multiple conditions
  662. Search and replace
  663. Filtering ?
  664. chnage date from tuesday 4 January 2005 10:39.26 to 04/01/2005
  665. Recurring annual events using a specific date as a trigger date
  666. Formula checking multiple worksheets
  667. MAX formula with Associated DATE
  668. lookup more than one cell
  669. How do I subtract 1 hour from one cell and input it another?
  670. How do I do a conditional format for numbers
  671. how to subtract time cards in minutes in excel
  672. Cannot save external links?
  673. How can I return a thank you note
  674. index random questions
  675. Calculating Profit and Loss in one column
  676. sort data in cells in a row
  677. is there a 'format painter' hotkey?
  678. I know what I need but dont know how to do it
  679. random number results
  680. Printing sheets.
  681. FIND
  682. If function that returns value in a cell.
  683. Problem with XIRR function returning #NUM!
  684. using wizard and conditional sum
  685. SORTING DATA
  686. Copy 1 Sheet to Another
  687. Formula checking multiple worksheets
  688. Returning with cell on right/left of a reference
  689. COUNTIF Q
  690. How do I specify cells to return a result in a quadratic?
  691. VB script help..please !!
  692. AUTOTEXT Feature of Word in Excel
  693. Return Consecutive Values
  694. Lookup Question
  695. How does the Database Function work in Excel
  696. check if reference exists, then return its value or return 0
  697. If Statements - how to do is like '%value%'
  698. copying content of cell automatically to multiple cells
  699. excel
  700. excel
  701. Automatically enter today's date as a static entry
  702. How to print the column # where the max row value is located?
  703. How to do more then one vlookup?
  704. Is there a way to pick the cells to add using sum?
  705. IF Function
  706. Formula checking multiple worksheets
  707. Autofill/Reference Confusion
  708. Why do we start the formula with + or -
  709. Assign vaiable to a cell - gold
  710. SUMPRODUCT using and INDEX function doesn't total
  711. how to get the rounding function off
  712. helpfull links
  713. Can anyone show me how to set up Excel for feet and inches?
  714. Produtivity Formula
  715. CountIf first column range = "Word" and second column range <> 0
  716. Is is possible for a cell to reference it's "sheet name"?
  717. MS Dialog 5.0 sheets - Accessing data elements of objects
  718. nested function to add columns
  719. If Formula suggestion
  720. Excel should allow calendar based spreadsheet linking.
  721. Sort of format Question
  722. Counting Unique Cells When Spread Sheet is Filtered
  723. Last Value in Column
  724. Font size
  725. Vlookup through entire column
  726. jump to hyperlink, extract value at specific destination in file
  727. Excel Statistical Functions and Routines
  728. Delete columns or rows
  729. VLOOKUP works sometimes
  730. Calculating recurring date in following month, calculating # days in that period
  731. Formula checking multiple worksheets
  732. "Drop the lowest" in computing average
  733. find and replace links in Excel 2003
  734. Can I use cell contents as part of a formula?
  735. monitoring a changing range of cells
  736. How can I locate the second to last value in a range?
  737. move column headings from row to column
  738. "Sumif" and "DropDown" in palm
  739. Nested Countif
  740. How do I shade cells during selection?
  741. problem with SUMMEWENN
  742. alternate blank row
  743. Conditional Formatting with two Spreadsheets
  744. Pivot Table - Extracting specific data
  745. Pivot Table - Extracting specific data
  746. Decimal points not needed
  747. SUMPRODUCT vs CSE
  748. MARK EVERY FOURTH ROW
  749. Conditional formatting in relation to other cells
  750. Average of filtered data
  751. HOW DO I GET THE EQUIVALENT OF MAXIF(RANGE,CRITERIA)?
  752. Help Userforms / Excel SUMIF
  753. Please help with formula
  754. Pivot Tables
  755. Further Question about Transpose
  756. Search in 2 kolumns and 1 row
  757. conditional value required on basis of column a
  758. extracting text data in a cell
  759. column changed from alpha to numeric
  760. sequential numbering in non adjacent cells
  761. How do I create a numbering format in excel?
  762. Exclude data from summary totals when hidden
  763. vertical text
  764. Conditonal Format Formula
  765. Is there any way to get an AVERAGEIF & MEDIANIF function in Exce
  766. Data Manipulation FUNCTION
  767. Cell Height formula?
  768. Formula checking multiple worksheets
  769. 2 files, mass update comments between files
  770. Sorting data in a master sheet
  771. SUMIF With Multiple Categories
  772. Data Valadation -
  773. need function to sum top ranking items in list
  774. subrow names must appear in consolidating by category as tab name
  775. Syntax for 2 AND conditions within an OR function.
  776. Use formula to hide/delete cell?
  777. Advanced use of IF
  778. cells functioning odd
  779. How do I count how many times a code appears in a column?
  780. Name list
  781. SumIF
  782. Still need help
  783. macro used to change colors
  784. Counting capacity based on technician schedule
  785. I cannot get Excel to put negative amounts in brackets. Help !
  786. name list
  787. Options Button
  788. in excel I want to set up a drop down & link that to another cell
  789. Anagrams
  790. automatically filter out blanks in multiple columns
  791. SumIF Formula
  792. Is Datedif Outdated ?
  793. Time Value of Money
  794. Logical Function
  795. The ExcelTip forums update this forum
  796. How do I get a row to show up on every page
  797. Complex If Then formulas
  798. if coum 2 has vale then populate colum1
  799. Multi-layer excel spreadsheets
  800. stop automatically changing fomula ...
  801. look up same values in coumn1 and calculate values in 2nd column
  802. Formula on nth row
  803. Dependent lists
  804. Wildcards in other workbook cell refrence?
  805. Pocket Excel/Workday Function
  806. Excel % Variance Formula........
  807. Excel function problems
  808. Format Excel column to notify with a reminder
  809. Match/Lookup Statements
  810. Returning an answer in an if fuction between two values
  811. SUMIF??
  812. the cell currently being evaluated contains a constant
  813. comparing a value in a cell to see if it is higher than a number
  814. How to Calculate Time
  815. =B
  816. 16th digit changes?? Problem,16th digit changes to a zero....
  817. How do I move or copy more then one sheet at a time
  818. Unexpected result
  819. Can I add a Warning Meassage to a Macros Designed to Delete a Row
  820. Separating Numbers
  821. List
  822. Past Due - Due Dates
  823. calculate the value of a mortgage purchased at a discount
  824. Excel Statistical Functions and Routines
  825. "COUNTU" function in Excel to count unique entries in a range
  826. Automatically inserting rows
  827. List
  828. No showing of cellnumbers used in formular with colour
  829. working with IF statements
  830. Random Numbers
  831. Why do my dates change when I copy them between Excel worksheets?
  832. help!!
  833. Merge Worksheets
  834. How do I get rid of infinite numbers past the decimal place?
  835. vlookup
  836. Return range of values on an "IF" statement
  837. Hyperlinks change when Excel file is saved to a different director
  838. How do I use Office 2000 & Office 2003 on a network?
  839. Gridlines into excel spreadsheet after changing background color
  840. maximum of rolling totals - aka Rmax
  841. Reference to another worksheet
  842. using a slave worksheet
  843. Optimize simple macro
  844. Formula for # of sales days in a month?
  845. Excel to Access
  846. if statement in worksheet
  847. counting unique instances of text in a list
  848. DECIMAL PLACES IN FORMULAS
  849. Conditional Formatting Multiple cells based on 2 cells
  850. how to make cell address reference increment?
  851. Displaying only digits after the decimal point
  852. Opening Multiple Worksheets
  853. warning or message before saving spreadsheet
  854. Length of employment
  855. Date Formula
  856. help needed with text to column
  857. My copy function won't work - I get error "cannot empty clipboard
  858. Is there way to restart page numbering for each tab in worksheet
  859. Search and Get Function Help
  860. Averge time
  861. VLOOKUP WITH ALPHA NUMERIC
  862. how do u remove default setting?
  863. Re: can lookup a number to a 10x10 table?
  864. daverage problems
  865. Formula for next day based on clock
  866. Trying to email a spreadsheet
  867. Array formulas
  868. Troubles with the OFFSET function
  869. What is the use of {} before any formula?
  870. Re: Do I need a sumif or sum of a vlookup formula?
  871. Time Date Formula Problem
  872. How do I use 2 worksheets in 1 page
  873. emailing
  874. a search function
  875. calculate interest between two dates
  876. Filtering data to another sheet
  877. calculate predicted sales value
  878. Converting 100 cents to 1 dollar
  879. hidden names in active workbook
  880. the best prediction formula?URgent!
  881. subtracting hours and minutes
  882. How do I calculate the area under the curve using Excel?
  883. more conditional format conditions
  884. delete rows from multiple worksheets
  885. Sort data from 1 work sheet into another
  886. Web Services function call and data refreshing
  887. Help with an if statement
  888. How do i make a formula reference the last entry of a column
  889. need to program my lists to automatically alphabetize when new ent
  890. Linking from several cells of 1 spreadsheet to fewer of another?
  891. Sumif and autofill
  892. Determine the location of an external source of pivot table?
  893. How do I have a formula check if a value occurs within a range?
  894. Sumif Fucntion
  895. SUMIF using a multiple-column range
  896. Is there a function that allows me to list the names of excluded d
  897. COUNTIF or SUMPRODUCT counting multiple criteria
  898. Count if not 0 or return value of 0
  899. Lookup Value is Between Range 1 and Range 2
  900. Product development requirements tracking
  901. Empty cell control
  902. COUNTIF across all sheets of a workbook
  903. Macro - formula for end of last row
  904. Putting Sheet Names in a range and renaming it?
  905. ISERROR VLOOKUP
  906. RE: SUMIF using a multiple-column range
  907. Count the number of specific values in a cell
  908. Recogniziting Dates in an IF function?
  909. Opening Excel out of explorer or outlook attachment
  910. How do I put more than one criterion in a SUMIF function?
  911. Formulas in Excel
  912. making a number be text
  913. nesting functions
  914. RE: COUNTIF across all sheets of a workbook
  915. RE: Lookup Value is Between Range 1 and Range 2
  916. Only do Sum function if not "0", IF"0" then return "0"
  917. Column number of last column containing a number
  918. RE: Macro - formula for end of last row
  919. RE: COUNTIF or SUMPRODUCT counting multiple criteria
  920. Volume and pricing calculations
  921. HOw do I set up Standard Error in a spreadsheet?
  922. RE: nesting functions
  923. RE: Sumif Fucntion
  924. Spreadsheet/VBA Project Consulting: 50% Discount or Even Free - Limited Time Only
  925. Access Rights & Reports
  926. Re: Autofill date based on date in another cell
  927. NETWORKDAYS gives #NAME even though Analysis Toolpak is installed
  928. normalizing data -- a twist
  929. add cell across all worksheets
  930. Ticks or Crosses
  931. preventing one part of a formula from iterating
  932. Hyperlinking
  933. How do I perform a contains function for a specific cell?
  934. sumif with 3 conditions
  935. renaming problem
  936. How select an item in a list box
  937. Even and Odd Numbers
  938. Fonts
  939. A way to refresh a certain cell everytime wroksheet changes
  940. transferring checkbook template to excel
  941. How to find method to cut steel coil by using excel.
  942. Combining specific ranges from multiple worksheets into one
  943. Insert excel data source into word doc using currency symbols
  944. Excel takes along time to calculate
  945. Can I count cells with specific format (e.g., yellow field?)
  946. excel compatibility
  947. I'm Lost, Need Help
  948. Sorting a sheet
  949. deleted w/sheet. How do I recover
  950. How to change a visible formula into a value? (Quickbooks download
  951. How do I count the number of alpha occurences in a range?
  952. adding a formula in a cell but when cell = 0 cell is blank
  953. Summing up time
  954. Why am I prompted for the workbook password for each worksheet?
  955. #N/A resutls in Vlookup when there is a match
  956. Excel Calculation
  957. Lookup worksheet agony
  958. Activate List of Email Hyperlinks
  959. Rank Question
  960. re:Any Ideas?
  961. Command
  962. combining numbers into combinations
  963. Extracting data without using database functions
  964. pair single column to multiple column
  965. Formulas e Funcções
  966. autonumbering
  967. Help with function to add percentage to cell based on checkbox.
  968. Excel should let me imbed documents and programs within its-self
  969. IF statement to check cell contents
  970. IF AND question corrected
  971. IF AND question
  972. random numbers from a data of numbers?
  973. ACTIVATE CELLS
  974. Help need with formula
  975. Login Logout Date Problem
  976. Bilingual workbook problem
  977. How do I sort a horizontal worksheet to create a vertical table
  978. validation combo boxes not working
  979. converting hours to days,hours,minutes
  980. same formula giving diff resutls
  981. Need a formula that would make life easier
  982. Dynamic Formula
  983. Constant growth
  984. Horny Teen Girls
  985. help with forumla needed... getting a yes/no answer to ??
  986. Stupid
  987. if statement module use please help
  988. How do I get a spreadsheet to print to actaul size of page?
  989. COUNTIF and Nested Functions?
  990. Decimal Question
  991. How to combine dat from 4 fields into one field
  992. How do create a formula to evalute a # to return 1 of 4 conditions
  993. concatenating "00"&"00"&"01" without losing the zero values
  994. update info on 2 sheets @ same time
  995. Problems with Sum Function
  996. Construct address as a reference not "text"
  997. find replace
  998. I am having trouble adding a row in Excel. What am i doing wrong?
  999. can I name an excel worksheet tab by linking to worksheet data?
  1000. How do I apply the ROUNDUP formula to a range of calculated data