PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  [69] 70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Compare 2 columns - new worksheets
  2. How do I convert numbers to text like bahttext but in sterling
  3. #NUM! in Date field calculation
  4. COUNT with Multiple Criteria Error
  5. HOW TO RETRIVE LAST NAME USING EXCEL, IT SHOULD BE GENERIC
  6. Minimum but One??
  7. countif functions
  8. test if column isblank
  9. selecting one from multiple occurrences
  10. Is This Possible?
  11. Text Strings Swap
  12. number convert to text
  13. How can I count cells of a specific colour (pattern)?
  14. Issues in Data Tables
  15. How to Breakup text in to two parts ina cell
  16. Validations: provide the ability to format the fonts in the list
  17. how do you set up a page break with a repeating top row
  18. in excel conditional formatting find the greatest value in 4rows
  19. How to save selected cells as jpeg or pdf or webpage format?
  20. Locking Sheets / Hiding Sheets
  21. minimum from various columns without zeroes
  22. set a cell up in a 'calculator' type formula< x+1+1+1+1=x+3>
  23. how do I find prime factors of a number
  24. Weird problem
  25. Formula reading formula instead of cell content
  26. Best way to tackle this problem...
  27. True or False
  28. combining conditional statements
  29. conditional formatting using contains
  30. Delete text in cells but keep formula
  31. Can anyone help me Create Excel list of files in windows folders
  32. Is there a "rank" like feature for alpha?
  33. COUNT or SUM with multiple criteria
  34. macro
  35. Calculating averages excluding outliers...a question
  36. Calculating basic averages...a question
  37. How do I disable "Get Pivot Data" when working from pivot tables?
  38. Summing if several conditions apply
  39. Can a formula display output to an otherwise blank cell?
  40. How do you do a VLookup with two conditions?
  41. Hiding Columns
  42. Simple password generator
  43. How do I perform multiple regression in Excel using two independe
  44. I get error messages in Excel cells once I save a file
  45. Filter problem
  46. turn off auto subtotal
  47. How do I change the date format when importing a txt file?
  48. matching multiples fields in 1 row
  49. linear regression
  50. Data falls in a range +/-1
  51. Vlookup max value only
  52. Modifying A Sumproduct Formula
  53. I can't delete a whole sheet in Excel. Option is grayed out.
  54. Count Intervals of 2 Consecutive Values in same Row and Return Count across Row
  55. Ignoring zero cells in IF statements
  56. Dispalcement, Vlookup problems.
  57. How do I pull a random sample of people from a list in excel?
  58. using lookup to return more than one answer in date format
  59. sum number of cells based on letter/title criteria
  60. Formula - Count multi filter ???
  61. Event Macro adjustment needed - need to change font color also
  62. selecting every eg 5th cell in a worksheet
  63. Cell Formula or Cell Input
  64. How do I include only visible cells in a range?
  65. move cusor to the next unprotected cell
  66. Sort by Location
  67. Help with using range names in sum function
  68. Problem with lists
  69. COUNTIF or SUMIF or ??
  70. MCONCAT
  71. in formulas how can I use contents of a cell?
  72. i forget my Microsoft Excel files password tell me the solution
  73. i forget my Microsoft Excel files password tell me the solution
  74. Excel Function
  75. Need help again :D
  76. SUMIF INDIRECT
  77. How do I change data spacing in a column
  78. Stop Loss Formulas for Stock Trading
  79. Protest sheet but allow sort
  80. What formula can I set up to do a cross lookup in an Excel table?
  81. SUMIF
  82. Found a SERIOUS bug in Excel !!!
  83. Getting info from Internet
  84. excel function help
  85. GESTEP
  86. How to keep cell font setting after inserting hyperlink
  87. how to do i use a function if cells contain grades A B C f print.
  88. It seems to me that I need an event Macro,
  89. Custom Format alphanumberic value with spaces
  90. formula help
  91. adding a ' ie 'xxxx instead of xxxx
  92. How to copy data in one cell into different rows
  93. countdown dates by month
  94. Class not registered dialog when trying to load Excel add-ins.
  95. Help With Formula
  96. Variable Criteria?
  97. What formula captures specified rows of data?
  98. LOOKUP function problem?
  99. Unwanted Repeats
  100. Employee Rate %
  101. Labor Rate %
  102. Formula ABSOLUTE with INDIRECT - Is Fill Down Possible?
  103. "the formula in this cell differs from the formula in this area o.
  104. How do I make a template for Yield to Maturity?
  105. I saved it by mistake!!!!
  106. money for notihng that works
  107. Formula encompassing conditional formating
  108. Data validation issue
  109. how to remove gridlines from part of a worksheet only
  110. A difficult conditonal calculation
  111. Average of top 3 numbers.
  112. Password hyperlink or macro?
  113. Increment column by column from data row by row
  114. CAN YOU PUT MULTIPLE % BRAKE DOWNS IN 1 CELL
  115. I need a formmula to gives a % split for dif. $ amounts
  116. Pulling a Letter from a cell and filling another cell with info
  117. How to design microsoft Excel subnet calculator
  118. Formula Convert Digits to Words (1000 write One thousand)
  119. need help on a formula for this problem
  120. Need Formula to find worksheet
  121. How do I enter formula for < or > numbers.
  122. How do I change default number settings?
  123. x and x+1
  124. Sumif function with multiple criteria
  125. Link picture between cells
  126. results of "SUMIF" test criteria
  127. Common Numbers Formula
  128. meaning of this function
  129. formatting won't apply to my cell with a formula
  130. Using data from coloured cells in a chart
  131. formatting
  132. formula problems
  133. calculating commissions for a range of values
  134. commissions by range
  135. excel %
  136. Excel should have a formula for amortization.
  137. date that updates itself daily, plus another formula please??
  138. Compare two cells from reference cells
  139. One worksheet to calulate different items simultaneously
  140. How many rows have I selected ?
  141. Automatic calculation as sefault
  142. How can I update all workbooks in one go
  143. how many rows did I selected
  144. Date Last Modified Function
  145. from disc to cd why does it always become read only
  146. limited lines in check register
  147. how do i combine IF and OR function
  148. excel divide by zero error
  149. Consolidate multiple workbooks
  150. In Excel, How do i add Words together.
  151. Quattra Pro converter for Excell 2003 XP2003?
  152. How to create a drop down menu for objects
  153. Problems with HYPERLINK in Excel 2002 and 2003
  154. Excel 2002; copy formulas to one workbook to another diff data
  155. Editing a simple macro
  156. Finding a value associated with a range
  157. excel.worksheetfunctions
  158. charting your data automatically
  159. Recording Macro
  160. Spreadsheets are cut off when you paste and link?
  161. Please help me with a formula
  162. help needed in VLOOKUP function
  163. Month to date sales - reset in new month???
  164. Counting Data in a Column
  165. I need to "cross-foot" from worksheet to another
  166. create a goto button in excel
  167. Referencing cells on other pages
  168. Formula needed
  169. Criteria to use to dump it excel
  170. Conditional Formatting
  171. Need Help with complex formula
  172. Excel cell show sum upto 500 Exceede delet without if else conditi
  173. unprotect sheets
  174. Excel: Change content A1 with B1 by pressing one button <->
  175. Counting the number of values in a list between two specified valu
  176. #DIV/0! in the array function
  177. Colouring a row depending on data entered in a column
  178. How do I convert a text string into a date?
  179. can I reference a cell as someting like: cell(1, 1) ?
  180. Offset delivers value error with Named range
  181. Indirect Formula
  182. help needed in IF function
  183. calculate ranges
  184. Validation List
  185. Problems with setting up a billing budjet
  186. how to change absolute path to relative path
  187. convert numercials into words
  188. Find last non-blank row with a worksheet function
  189. Nested Formula
  190. linked worksheet formulas
  191. ="Printed " & today()
  192. best formula to use
  193. Error in "IF" formula
  194. Why is my printer printing white fonts as black?
  195. how to create the formula "cumsum" in excel
  196. How do I extract data from graph (i.e. interpolaton)
  197. How easy is it to loop in VBA based on cell contents?
  198. How to summarize the first 4 numbers greater than 0 from a list.
  199. Count cell
  200. Move merged cells with conditional formatting?
  201. Matrix Dimension
  202. complex amortization
  203. Time code cell format
  204. Excel - need a function to compare lists
  205. Click button to automatically add row
  206. Is this possible please someone help me ??
  207. how can I fix a missing formula bar in Excel?
  208. VLOOKUP Problem
  209. Find max date
  210. Help with formula
  211. Help!
  212. aLPHAnUMERIC validation
  213. CONDITIONAL FORMAT
  214. SumProduct Solution?
  215. Selecting a range of values for another function
  216. How do I do an amortization schedule knowing the princ, int rate,.
  217. Visual Basic I/O error when opening Excel file
  218. Help with SUMPRODUCT
  219. Part of text as criteria
  220. how to fetch a row and post the row into another sheelt
  221. Active cell counting in particular print page (one sheet having different print area)
  222. returning a cell's value and a corresponding value
  223. How to tackle Division by zero for DAVERAGE function
  224. Macro or VBA to convert Excel sheet to JPEG, DICOM or TIFF formats
  225. Rounding
  226. Two dimensional lookup
  227. How to find square roots on paper
  228. match values in two different columns
  229. Variable Links to tabsheets
  230. networkdays
  231. formula looking up multiple information.
  232. DROP DOWN LISTS
  233. if statements
  234. Match Last Occurrence of Numeric Value and Count BACK to Previous
  235. Printing Certain Columns
  236. Vlookup multiple worksheets
  237. matching data from column b
  238. Mileage Calculation
  239. I would like the worksheet auto name itself with a formula
  240. In Excel: select the last 20 rows of data in a column
  241. Auto fill multiple cells depending on single cell value
  242. I need to Sum the value D2:G1000
  243. hyperlink to another worksheet
  244. Assign Date Formatting To Button
  245. Enable automatic refresh link
  246. Can criteria in countif statement be a color?
  247. Enable automatic refresh
  248. How do I point to another cell
  249. Trying to do something that may not be possible
  250. count and lookup
  251. GETPIVOTDATA question regarding adding "rows"
  252. calculate price * quantity = total amount in a row of excel forml.
  253. Multiple Validations in for 1 cell
  254. What excel function to use?
  255. Ignoring Time in a Date Time Calculation
  256. Formula/Array question with dates
  257. Nested --- Subtotal IF function
  258. Have 2 items in dropdown, want warning if one selected
  259. How to return the text data of the first col after getting the max value from the 2nd col
  260. Nested IF with OR Function
  261. Calculate Hours and overtime by week
  262. How do I set up a conditional cell from a drop down list in Excel
  263. Can a conditional formatting result affect another cell or cells
  264. Filter one column for all "Pending"
  265. Last Number to Average
  266. PMT function
  267. Can you make all sheets scroll when scrolling one sheet
  268. Indexing/Matching True/False results
  269. Time and Business Hours
  270. I Have two files that i need to compare?
  271. have sheets 2 and 3 scroll the same when scrolling sheet 1?
  272. Vlookup in large named range
  273. Return of blank cell if lookup fails
  274. Moving Changing data to new tab in workbook
  275. Zero replaces blank field when paste special is used
  276. Regular Time and Over Time
  277. color fill cells based on IF function or formula
  278. Dates - Months & Years
  279. Excel - how about allowing colored worksheet tabs for organizing
  280. Number Formatting Question
  281. populating empty cell with value from above
  282. Too few arguments
  283. SUM Days (to 30), Months (to 12) and Years
  284. Excel formula
  285. Problem with TRUNC
  286. How to create a prefix containing text and zero?
  287. vb code - Automatic transfer of data from one sheet to another
  288. vb code - Automatic transfer of data from one sheet to another
  289. -ve no with -1; positive with sign+ and 0 no sign? Tks.
  290. Is it possable?
  291. how many if statements can i use in a single cell ?
  292. indirect?
  293. How to create a menue bar of numbers in a cell?
  294. How to save the current worksheet as JPEG, TIFF or DICOM?
  295. importing data
  296. How do I count in a range of dates?
  297. Column labels
  298. Finding the Max of a related Value Lookup
  299. Creating a Summary Worksheet
  300. Delete Cell Function
  301. Empty Lines
  302. Remove html markup
  303. Tab Key
  304. format cells
  305. Refering cells between worksheets
  306. Do I Need to Use an IF Statement?
  307. Calculate duration in Excel 2000
  308. Pivot Table Subtotals - Difference
  309. select based on word CDS being in description field
  310. Re: Hour and minute
  311. How can I get this to function please.
  312. Formula questions
  313. GETPIVOTDATA FORMULA
  314. Now()
  315. Export to outline format
  316. How do I create numbers for a Chinese Auction?
  317. Adding Worksheet To Formula
  318. deleting macros that are not really in my workbook?
  319. How do I select form a drop down box by typing the first part?
  320. Count on multiple values with duplicate rows
  321. Getting #N/A from Vlookup when matching value exist in the lookup data range.
  322. What is the "--" used for - or how do I ask excel for help
  323. VB Protection problem
  324. adding three consecutive columns
  325. Dealing with numbers that begin with a 0
  326. Concatentate Join Identifier
  327. counting the number of times something is bought during a month
  328. Finding values based on color
  329. Referencing a different Workbook
  330. Average
  331. Displaying seconds in hh:mm:ss format
  332. programming date functions
  333. getting the last cell value in a column
  334. entering date functions
  335. EXTRACT NUMBERS FROM TEXT STRING
  336. Display text depending on values of 3 different cells?
  337. Is there an "auto tab" option in excel?
  338. Interrupting A Worksheet Calculation
  339. 0 in linked cells when watched
  340. VLOOKUP used only when IF condition is met
  341. Find a negative number in a range
  342. formulahelp
  343. How do i compute the average value of 100 iterations?
  344. remove all ","
  345. Difficult Excel Problem
  346. how can I calculate VAT for selective data in the same column of a
  347. hyperlinks in drop down menu
  348. Rolling 3 mth Average
  349. hyperlinks in drop down menu
  350. Formula Problem - interrupted by #VALUE! in other cells!?
  351. How do I compare the difference in two spreadsheets?
  352. IF statement
  353. collect data's from different excel files
  354. #N/A is not text, cannot use it in functions
  355. halving contents of a cell
  356. Copying a total from another Sheet
  357. OT? Microsoft Works Database Import?
  358. How do I filter out duplicate values in Excel 2000?
  359. Can somebody help me with this formula
  360. get a total based on criteria in two columns
  361. Dynamic Ranges using INDIRECT
  362. XML function
  363. F5 function for zeroes?
  364. Using hide in excel get "cannot shift objects off sheet"
  365. Formula for growth chart?
  366. Lookup type formula
  367. formula question
  368. drawing rect function graph in excel
  369. Adding text
  370. ROUND CENTS TO EITHER 49 OR 99 AMOUNTS
  371. roy.okinawa
  372. shift right 5 columns
  373. This should be easy
  374. how to use "IF" to do nothing if a cell is blank
  375. Index Match function for multiple linked variables
  376. Index Match function for multiple linked variables
  377. OPPOSITE FORMULA
  378. Excel formula help needed
  379. sumProduct (gimme a 1 if this is true, gimme the value) what is th
  380. Cross-referenced drop-down menu (nested drop-downs?)
  381. Functions
  382. Clearing #N/A's in one go?
  383. Calculating slope, intercept, LOGEST with empty cells in data
  384. Searching for multiple results in one cell
  385. Breaking up a string into separate columns
  386. Vertical Lookup problem
  387. Problem with #VALUE/0! error
  388. copying and pasting a formula
  389. Lookup same word "value" across multiple cells
  390. help me on rearrange cells based on its numerical values without repeating any number
  391. vlookup using two lookup values?
  392. HOW DO I CONVERT NORMAL TEXT INTO ALL CAPS?
  393. Data Validation
  394. Make stair columns
  395. Global Print Specs
  396. can I reference a sheet name in a cell as text?
  397. Trim Function
  398. IF function
  399. Calculations from date and time values
  400. How can I get excel to ignore formula in dependant cells...
  401. is there a standard formula for this?
  402. accounting or numbeic numbers
  403. Count If Array Formula
  404. Sumproduct formulas & slow response
  405. Help Please: SUMIF function
  406. Formula help
  407. Should I use STDEVP
  408. Possible? If total in a worksheet > 0, highlight worksheet tab?
  409. Using a 'Select' (Data Validation) List?
  410. Dynamic Data Range
  411. Very weird error
  412. how can I count blank cells as a zero, when using formula please??
  413. lookup to return larger value
  414. lookup to return larger value
  415. Sumproduct
  416. Finding duplicates
  417. Print titles: can noncontiguous columns at left be printed & how?
  418. Microsoft excel formula
  419. Help with #VALUE! error please...
  420. Working with dates
  421. Date & time short cut
  422. how to protect without getting the warnings
  423. how to protect without getting the warnings
  424. Logarithmic curve formulas in charts and LOGEST fx values?
  425. count and arrange cell numeric values
  426. Combining Text on statement
  427. Nested IF problem - help please
  428. Date format default problem
  429. How many characters can be programmed into one cell in a spreashe
  430. MATCHING DATA IN COLUMNS
  431. XIRR with non contigous cells
  432. Function has worked for 5 years is now in error
  433. COMBINING LINKS TO DIFFERENT SHEETS
  434. Sumproduct
  435. vlookup on a cell with a formula
  436. Cells with dates...
  437. Excel Boffins help please ! ! !
  438. Vlookup
  439. Count cells with dates
  440. Change Excel default Workbook Template?
  441. circular reference (Excel 2000)
  442. Can you recalculate an individual excel cell in isolation?
  443. help with vlookup function
  444. Jumping colums in Excel 2000
  445. 'problem starting the Office Assistant'
  446. I don't Understand
  447. Calculating Time elapsed
  448. worksheet formula problems
  449. help with formula
  450. what means 'blank cell'??
  451. Struggling for a solution
  452. How to automatically update the date any time the Excel is openned
  453. How to find a range of numbers?
  454. How to retrieve orignial file excel that is renamed
  455. Formula Problems
  456. formula to calculate age using birth date and current date
  457. How would I display the word "Paid" if the value of another cell=
  458. how do i sum dollars & cents in different columns
  459. Showing #VALUE!
  460. Fill color not showing up on cell tables
  461. Frustrated Cook
  462. Entering numbers to get the time
  463. the sum of all bolded numbers
  464. vlookup
  465. How to nest functions with SUMIF function in excel
  466. Is there a worksheet function that will...
  467. Combo boxs
  468. Question On Excel Formulas
  469. change font color of cell based on critera
  470. Automatically updating data from another excel spreadsheet
  471. Checking for dublication of text
  472. where is the accent key on the keyboard?
  473. Ok, here is the Correct equation I am having trouble with… (from T
  474. Problems adding formula together. Please Help!
  475. Bif is a smart fellow.
  476. How can I replace zeros with blank spaces during calculations plea
  477. increase conditional formating options
  478. find cells that contain specific characters
  479. how do I get this
  480. Dispalying negative times
  481. Need assistance linking workbooks by date
  482. Delete rows by content
  483. Calculating frequency?
  484. Excel OR function
  485. How Do You Hide a #DIVO! Return in a cell
  486. Don't understand PMT(d412,e4,-c4) what is it asking me or means?
  487. calculating fees from hours and minutes
  488. count a number that is less than a number and greater than a numbe
  489. how do i do an accounting spreadsheet
  490. Drop Down Menus - 2nd Problem
  491. Follow up to "Recalculate" problem
  492. IF SUM
  493. Show top five records based on meeting multiple criteria
  494. Top Five selections based on sum of items meeting criteria
  495. lock tab in sheet 2 until cell in sheet one is completed
  496. sumif
  497. Drop Down Lists - assign a value based on selection
  498. double records
  499. working
  500. Finding values
  501. 2005 to 2006 calendar?
  502. How to add all positive and negative numbers?
  503. SUMIF with two conditions?
  504. Regression - Standard Error X Variable 1
  505. Linking Webpage to Excel Data
  506. Dates
  507. how do I lookup data based on two columns of data
  508. delete series of letter in spreadsheet
  509. Summing Arrays
  510. Linking Data
  511. Adding hrs
  512. I get 0:00 when I format cells 4 time no matter what # I enter
  513. Why can't I write in a document that is not read only?
  514. Help with a f(x) formula
  515. Updating the Sum of a cell
  516. vLOOKUP
  517. Counting based on values in two columns?
  518. vlookup and calculation questions
  519. I want to be able to count the number of checked boxes in a form?
  520. total a range of cells in Excel into a different worksheet
  521. It is some functions who insert rows?
  522. Excel 2002 Lookup formula returning wrong results?
  523. How do I create a function to search a range for a number and...
  524. Why am I able to type in a cell that is locked and protected?
  525. EXCEL FORMULA
  526. vlookup
  527. Why does Excel 2003 convert JPG pictures into PNG format?
  528. barcode scan changes last 2 digits in excel 2003
  529. Insert-Subtotals makes Column Outlines disappear
  530. How do I convert text to time
  531. Arrow color on Autofilter
  532. How to show sheet tabs in Microsoft Excel
  533. Inserting fillable Rows within a Protected Worksheet
  534. omvandling av tal från textformat till talformat
  535. Updating the Sum of a cell
  536. vLOOKUP
  537. IRR Logic
  538. Auto-copy the last entry in a column to a new cell
  539. Combining columns?
  540. Help please
  541. Effective interest paid - need formula/function
  542. nested if functions in Excel 2002
  543. Multiple Vlookups
  544. link spreadsheets together to summarize
  545. Purge or transfer old data automatically?
  546. Macro to delete rows with same data
  547. formula to insert picture
  548. Can a calculation ignore text if it occurs in formula's cell range
  549. How do I save my 'sort criteria' in an Excel file?
  550. VLookup Issue
  551. Calculation within Text
  552. $ definition
  553. networkdays
  554. count on condition / Formula
  555. another sumproduct question
  556. Need help with Excel formulas
  557. Append instead of Replace in Merge Workbook?
  558. display words in a formula result in Excel
  559. Allow more than 7 nested IF THEN tests in EXCEL. Allow 30 or more
  560. Identifying #N/A cells
  561. Dropdown list with named cells
  562. drop down list in Excel
  563. tagging / tracing / referencing duplicate values
  564. How do you write an excel formula to sum data in every second cell
  565. countif and concatenate
  566. getting active cell value in another cell
  567. IF statements with more than 7 variables
  568. Using worksheet functions in macros in Excel2000
  569. How to convert minutes to fractional hours
  570. counting number of times value is greater than previous week
  571. ??SUMPRODUCT? other solution?
  572. Formulas
  573. How do I fix a link
  574. Look Up Values Within a Range
  575. Cascade Validation
  576. Is there a way to automatically change the location of a formula?
  577. Drop Down List
  578. drop down box in cell
  579. drop down option in a cell
  580. Delete first two digits in column
  581. Mode between two serial dates/times
  582. In excel, how can i delete 1 digit and the decimal point?
  583. LOGICAL FUNCTIONS WITH MULTIPLE VARIABLES
  584. colour due to conditional formatting & hyperlink/shortcut to a directory
  585. how do I calculate a monthly payment based on a variable rate?
  586. Count if a number is between X and Y
  587. What is the formula to average alpha?
  588. Lookup values in one column to return another
  589. Reference Cell Content
  590. Can I do this?
  591. Globally change relative-addressed hyperlinks to absolute-addr
  592. Refresh Button
  593. why does sorting large columns create errors in top selection?
  594. Count nonblank cells with multiple criteria
  595. lottery drawing
  596. Count According to Date
  597. Protection of worksheet / merging Cells
  598. Match and sort
  599. find all combinations of cells that add up to certain number
  600. Conditional Formatting
  601. Are different column widths possible on the same worksheet?
  602. comparing columns
  603. import with locked cells?
  604. Combine 2 formulasinto 1.
  605. SUMIF 2 conditions are met???
  606. Validation Help
  607. multiple Lookup
  608. Automatic Date Update
  609. function to insert a picture
  610. IF formula
  611. separate name and address
  612. Summarizing worksheets
  613. Date from text to Date format
  614. How do I convert hours and mins into just minutes in excel?
  615. Formula for inserting blank row
  616. Count Function
  617. search for text within text
  618. Checking a number of sheets
  619. How do I copy comments into cells
  620. How can you add an "&" in a footer?
  621. Problem with random inputs
  622. Formula that sums the values if you have 2 criteria and 2 differe.
  623. help on lookup functions
  624. How do I highlight duplicate data on a spreadsheet?
  625. DEMMAGE FILE
  626. Converting numbers to text
  627. How can I automate something to be added to a formula in excel?
  628. SUMIF question (I think)
  629. Inserting graphics in protected worksheets
  630. eliminate partial content from the cell
  631. Dates in Excel
  632. how can i ignore blank cells when multiple cells?
  633. Lock cell entry
  634. Seperation of prime and sub inventory units
  635. text modification
  636. Use Index to get range
  637. averging prices real problem
  638. how do I make rows and columns appear when I print a spreadsheet
  639. challenging "share stock" average prices
  640. calender drop down in an exel sheet
  641. LIST function
  642. Shipping price, maybe challenge of the day
  643. formula
  644. Problem with Slow ReCalculation of Dynamic Range Using OFFSET
  645. calculations in excel
  646. liked workbook
  647. trying index match
  648. sumproduct
  649. Excel Cell Criteria Effect
  650. excel help
  651. Logical formula problem
  652. Database
  653. How can I globally set "error message" parameters in Excel
  654. how do i list the name off all my worksheets on a sheet
  655. Date format issue
  656. How do I bring totals from one worksheet onto the second worksheet
  657. IF NOT FOUND
  658. problem with FIND
  659. TEN OLDEST DATES
  660. Using Excel in different countries
  661. Function determine if date is even or odd
  662. Having trouble with vlookup and match
  663. Is there a logical test for a cell's format instead of contents
  664. How do I find....
  665. program to open excel sheets without excel
  666. vlookup and match combined?
  667. how to diferentiate integers with decimals in the IF formulas
  668. lookup & match solutions
  669. I would like to print the titles of files inside a folder.
  670. how do you link rows of cells to other work pages?
  671. Return entry in column above/below cell
  672. "FIX" is displayed on status bar
  673. Search for record with specific name in a cell
  674. merge worksheets
  675. Replace cells with blank
  676. VLOOKUP issue
  677. VLOOKUP issue
  678. Converting a number to a letter in Excel
  679. RE: Replace cells with blank
  680. INVOICE COUNTERS
  681. INVOICE COUNTERS
  682. RE: Converting a number to a letter in Excel
  683. Does anyone know how to turn off the GetPivotData function?
  684. how do I count the number of times text in column A matches text i
  685. DateDif problem
  686. If ? maybe.....
  687. Help summarizing data needed
  688. RE: DateDif problem
  689. Converting decimal calculation to h:mm format
  690. Merg Worksheets
  691. copy and paste between cells that have data
  692. Sumif or Sumproduct
  693. Return Array with Array
  694. How do I write the formula to calculate someones time worked
  695. Bug in help for Excel SUMIF function
  696. data sorting
  697. Formula Needed...
  698. MAX function for a given Position Title
  699. Selecting specific row/column from a named range
  700. change values globally
  701. RE: Does anyone know how to turn off the GetPivotData function?
  702. Formulas
  703. countif
  704. How can I calculate user input from a combo box into a formula?
  705. Counting cells base on a predetermined range
  706. is there a memory plus (like a calculator) fucntion in excel?
  707. Referancing differant sheets
  708. =SUM(A1:A5)*24 for totalling hours and minutes is not working
  709. Text is being converted to Date
  710. how do i set up a template with noise Assessments cross ref R/A
  711. FLOATING CELLS
  712. Get paid to promote my site
  713. If formula result is false, how do I auto-delete that rows?
  714. Vlookup and forecast
  715. Constructing range address given row and col numbers of boundaries
  716. "IF"- "THEN" type Formula based on Null value
  717. Sorting and Adding Space
  718. Running a macro if any data is entered in a range of cells
  719. Excluding cells
  720. Keeping A SpreadSheet in Front
  721. Problems losing changes in shared workbook
  722. Selecting the i-th element from a range
  723. formula that will go up one space if no value in specified space
  724. Conditional Lookup?
  725. Post 1000 Message to Newsgroups Promoting my site and earn $100.00
  726. Nesting Index and Match Functions
  727. How can I delete source links and change the current sheet accord.
  728. Formula help
  729. Significant digits
  730. Macros
  731. Date(Y,M,D) 'feature' or problem?
  732. How to add a column of accumulated data in pivottable?
  733. How do I set up an "IF" formula?
  734. How to project usage.
  735. Inserting rows into worksheets that are protected
  736. Display Part of the cell value
  737. Totals
  738. Conditional Formatting
  739. Find and copy part of a cell
  740. Select cell containing specific text &return value from another ce
  741. how do i set up an auto format in MS Excel
  742. How to change number to text in new column from another worksheet?
  743. Formatering af Dato m. klokkeslæt som et tal - speciel
  744. Holiday Dates
  745. Multiple Criteria for COUNTIF and SUMIF
  746. how to change a list of possitive numbers to negative
  747. how to change a list of possitive numbers to negative
  748. vergelijken tabblad naam met waarde uit cel
  749. How Can I call any form or macro..
  750. Icon for "Wrap" and for "Centre Across Selection"
  751. How can I call a macro or form. in the moment that enable any shee
  752. Discrete "Normal" Curve Function?
  753. countif followup
  754. countif problem - am I bonkers?
  755. conditional fraction - sumif?
  756. how do i name a excel worksheet and make it appear in cell a1
  757. Cell text based on 4 condition test
  758. Entering Same Formula to A Full Staring from Say Row 5 Column.....
  759. How do I prepare a debt acceleration worksheet in Excel?
  760. Excel filter dropdown shows all data
  761. Transferring data between worksheets
  762. Multiple worksheets
  763. How do I sort and put a space between each sorted choice
  764. removing pre-set characters from comments
  765. Identify missing record numbers
  766. Is there a macro to convert times between 2 places dep. on date?
  767. How to correctly write a cross-sheet "IF" formula in Excel
  768. How can I sort in groups of 3 rows?
  769. I would love to be able to put a wrap text button on my toolbar.
  770. Formula Workdays-Holidays-adjustments
  771. Averaging a Value Between Two Serial Dates
  772. Can I use SUMPRODUCT for this?
  773. How to sum data that is only within a specific number range?
  774. Help with complex VLOOKUP
  775. if command for yes or no
  776. What causes a workbook sharing violation?
  777. What formula do I use if I need to look at the column and row?
  778. Lookup
  779. find same amount in different workbooks
  780. want highlight when all cells in range are equal
  781. how can you convert hours into minutes?
  782. How do I create a formula for a quiz in Excel?
  783. Value in cell refers to value in another cell
  784. How do i set up a running balance on one row?
  785. sales tax
  786. In EXCEL 2000, when using the Filter feature
  787. How to generate #'s that excludes certain numbers?
  788. Conditional Formatting-can a "then" be placed with the "if".
  789. If a cell is modified after a date; font color change indicate
  790. vlookup problem, possibly due to "noise"
  791. my sumif statement brings back mutiple answers, how do I fix it?
  792. limit cell value by date
  793. Count multiple occurances in a column
  794. search funtion
  795. Count rows if date is between two specified dates
  796. Forms Toolbar in Excel 2003
  797. Matching when spaces are involved
  798. 2.3345 I want to find out what the last 2 digits are, i.e. 45
  799. How do I calculate a formula once
  800. Another Date issue.
  801. Hyperlink problem to cell in same workbook
  802. multiple criteria ifcount()
  803. Calculating elapsed time
  804. Sorting on cells containing HLOOKUP
  805. Compare range with another range in other workbook
  806. Is there a function?
  807. To copy values in a column relevant to text in an adjacent column?
  808. Column A = X, Column B =y count = count +1
  809. removing unnecessary spaces from multiple cells
  810. make custom formatting permanent
  811. wrong year
  812. multiple formulas in one cell
  813. Converting column & row numbers to a cell reference
  814. how to use sumproduct
  815. Roundup or rounddown
  816. " / " Changing Decimal number format to Fraction on Protected Cell
  817. looking up names in a list
  818. need help righting script to sort rows alphabetically then seperate them to line up
  819. " / " Changing Decimal number format to Fraction on Protected Cell
  820. Excel Help
  821. One line of list show up in different sheet
  822. Formula
  823. help me on tough sum on conditions issue
  824. Comparing 2 columns if they are the same
  825. Digital Signature Visual Evidence
  826. Computing a date range
  827. Adding a formula within a formula
  828. Number of work sheets
  829. extracting data
  830. Automate a date referenced in a formula pointing to another sheet
  831. Formula in a writable field
  832. Comments in cells
  833. can an array do this.....
  834. formula needed to track dates event happened
  835. Can I apply a "score" based on multiple cell values?
  836. Simple Formula (I thought)
  837. How do I get cells on a sheet to automatically fit data?
  838. todayif??
  839. formatting date-time values in macro
  840. Scheduling employees by dates... LOOKUP or FILTER?
  841. how use range to bottom of filled cells?
  842. Limitations od Excel Sheet
  843. Referencing cells in different worksheets
  844. Not to sure
  845. I want xl to look up postalcodes and compare them with another she
  846. Conversion Fee Rate Calculator with cap
  847. sort in excel using end of email address
  848. Merging worksheets
  849. how do I autofill an excel worksheet with contacts from outlook?
  850. EXCEL OPENS THE SAME FILE TWICE, HELP!
  851. PLEASE HELP--going crazy with a simple calculation
  852. why does the toolbar have a button, $ and is said currency,it giv.
  853. How do I JUMP from pane 1 to Pane 2?
  854. spell out amount?
  855. Creating Formulas In Excel To Calculate Time Intervals
  856. Can I make rows of an excell spreadsheet 'selectable' (on/off)?
  857. Count excluding Duplicates
  858. Unable to sort data in excel with cells containing if & hlookup
  859. Autofilter Lists across Multiple Sheets, Maintain Correct Referenc
  860. Autofilter Locks???
  861. Averaging Values between Two Dates/Times
  862. how do I sort email address by ISP?
  863. Excel Ranges & LEFT
  864. Combining SUMPRODUCT and RANK functions
  865. how do you make negative numbers show up as 0 in Excel?
  866. Multiple if or multiple vlookup
  867. Condense formula
  868. macros
  869. Write cell info to external file
  870. Select rows based on criteria
  871. Multiple countifs
  872. Force format change in excel
  873. extract numbers from cell containing text & numbers
  874. How to convert 250minutes into the format of hh:mm:ss in Excel?
  875. Time Card Show Up Time
  876. hyperlink changes when doc emailed
  877. if data in one cell, then date in adjacent cell
  878. Text string and sum
  879. Macro to replace data within a worksheet
  880. How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?
  881. Can I use a Reference inside a SUMIF or COUNTIF Function?
  882. Auto Inserting numbers
  883. Suppress array formula #NA
  884. Spinner Control Properties
  885. can you use countif function for noncontiguous cells
  886. How to make an input in one column determine dropdown list in anot
  887. count G4:G51 for critera only if D4:D51 contains text data
  888. Working with data?
  889. formula that compares different ranges
  890. in excel tel diff. b/w 01/05/2006 and 28/02/2002 date wid formula
  891. Summing large numbers...
  892. Date format
  893. Help!!! Vlookup!!
  894. combo Box
  895. An Inquirey on the Round function
  896. Countif with more than one criteria
  897. World Clock
  898. What is a function in VBA EXCEL witch finds a string like "not" in cell and then deletes a row with this cell?
  899. Is it Possible
  900. help me please on if function
  901. part number with 'E'
  902. Help formatting cells
  903. sequence of numbers
  904. auto insert invoice number that increases by one each time opened
  905. combining a Vlookup and Mid formula
  906. Average to date
  907. Conditional Functions
  908. Conditional Functions
  909. Conditional Functions
  910. Renaming Sequential Rows to create serial numbers
  911. How do I subtract using formulas?
  912. Macro Help
  913. If function for workday & weekend
  914. Excel, turn off the hyperlink format when formula is @sum
  915. Using the RATE function in Excel, I get a NUM error.
  916. Q - Excel 2000: How to refer to worksheet in the same book?
  917. Auto Sort using Macro
  918. frequency formula with criteria
  919. How can I sort one column and have the entire row sort. (binding)
  920. Performing Math with Time over 24 hours
  921. Formula problem.
  922. help me getting value of column based on condition
  923. Counting text across multiple sheets with a specific criterion
  924. Display text > 1024 characters in a cell
  925. formulating a balance when a loan payment is made
  926. IF Function to test formula in a cell
  927. using particular positions within an array
  928. sum of last 7 numbers
  929. is there a function for getting the content of a cell?
  930. How can I use autosave from excel2000 in excel2003
  931. text to number
  932. Function newbie
  933. How to connect two columns in Excel VBA??
  934. replace a sheet with link
  935. Add excel horizontal & vertical ruler
  936. looking for latest selling price..
  937. VLOOKUP function
  938. Formula to copy rng of cells where (value is met) to anther sheet
  939. £1.5m to 1.5
  940. Recalculation taking a massive 11 seconds
  941. Recalculation taking a massive 11 seconds
  942. Financial Functions
  943. Excel CELL bug
  944. how to add 0 before a number for ex 2344→02344
  945. Footer... Entering Serial Nos and incremnting daily
  946. Find a character to sort on in an Excel cell if not the 1st charac
  947. VLOOKUP? Need to have value returned when select from drop-down list
  948. plot
  949. Dynamic Range and arrays
  950. Individual calendars for 30 employees
  951. how to add 17.5% vat formula
  952. Can I randomise the order of a number of rows?
  953. How do I add a symbol between numbers in a column?
  954. Newbie needs help with incrementing a series of cells
  955. Preventing Macro Flash
  956. Custom Menu Help
  957. Swapping rows and columns
  958. Count Text in a Cell
  959. In excel spreadsheet my comment boxes change sizes randomly why?
  960. Reference question
  961. Finding last value greater than 0
  962. Sorting data by Date
  963. VB??.tmp error with multiple excel worksheets in 1 book
  964. Workbook copies itself when opened
  965. percentage
  966. How do I select every 5th row within a list?
  967. Time Accrual; Negative balance
  968. Change cell colour
  969. IRR Calculation issues
  970. Creating a Formula
  971. How do you use the > < funjctions when calculating negative numbe
  972. How do I convert an entire sheet from columns to rows?
  973. Excel subtotals cells with a formula - HELP
  974. Help with date formulas in Excel
  975. Grouped Worksheet and Protection
  976. how to calculate overtime automatically on Excel timesheets
  977. Pivot Table Question
  978. Linking worksheets
  979. drop down for excel?
  980. Auto recalculate?
  981. How to use "CONCATENATE" function in VBA
  982. Alternate Menu Shortcut
  983. Nesting SUMIF formulas
  984. Formula Question
  985. Lock and unlock cells conditionally depending on input in another
  986. Excel dates change
  987. How do I copy information to the ascending by LName worksheet?
  988. Using formulas/functions
  989. Input Range for a List Box
  990. Multiple Range Pivot Table
  991. How to print from consecutive numbers in excel w/o typing all?
  992. extract year
  993. Validate drop down box
  994. I need to link only certain cell...
  995. How to delete all defined names from a workbook?
  996. best way to get reference to all used cells
  997. filter arrows showing when copy and paste to powerpoint
  998. various values and listing them
  999. Conditional SUMIF???
  1000. cell values not updating