PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  [68] 69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Merge and sort pages of data
  2. How torecord the highest value in a set of constantly changing num
  3. vlookup question
  4. Pivot tables
  5. VLOOKUP range lookup
  6. how do i get a set of pieces from a given # with standard lengths
  7. Hlookup/max value?
  8. Query
  9. THE CUMIPMT() IS NOT PRESENT?
  10. Subtracting Hours - Eastern to Pacific/Central
  11. Statement of Account
  12. How to create compounded int table?
  13. How can I create a field indicating a persons age by using bd inf
  14. Worksheet name in cell
  15. Can i move scanned jpeg text to excel spreadsheets
  16. Using cell contents within a formula
  17. Moving a Selection of data???
  18. Time conversion
  19. Counting # of Times an Item Shows Up in a Table
  20. Including objects based on a condition
  21. Function help please!
  22. If false skip to next
  23. Complicated Vlookup/count problem
  24. How to auto activate macro when file opened
  25. Any software for charting moving averages?
  26. Hyperlink
  27. formatting end of month on a monthly sheet
  28. Array formula needed
  29. Locking a cell
  30. In excel my find a value in a cell won't work. Why?
  31. Stock monitoring work sheet.
  32. Generate an Absolute Date in a Cell
  33. Return Single Row of Numeric Data to Single Column
  34. Hide #div/0 Error When Averaging
  35. Excel 2003 - Ctrl-End selects last cell. How chg last cell addr?
  36. UDF's using other UDF's
  37. SUMPRODUCT question
  38. Validation of Postal Code
  39. Looking up information based on Columns and Rows
  40. Setting Cell Number Format With A Worksheet Function
  41. hide unnecessary sheets when emailing to others
  42. Can't change font
  43. Override save as Dialog box
  44. Help Please-Counting Filtered Rows
  45. Excel won't update/calculate a single cell in a workbook
  46. HOW TO: In a formula, how to change the format of the resulting te
  47. Calcualted Fields in Pivot Tables
  48. Zip codes that begin with a zero...
  49. Change Cell Color Based on IF Statement
  50. how to sort date in excel
  51. Nett Date Calculation
  52. What is the formula for blinking a cell with a value in Excel
  53. Graphing error using Time as X axis.
  54. formatting a cell with text from other cells
  55. Use networkdays INCLUDE weekends, Exclude holidays
  56. How do I change the font color based on results of an IF stateme
  57. Separate records from Vertical to Horizontal
  58. sumif criteria
  59. How to auto activate macro when file open ?
  60. IF function for scheduling tool with outlook integration
  61. Look for values on another sheet.
  62. ? Link attached - How to validate SIN (Social Insurance Number)
  63. Excel Formula - Reg
  64. Help with Formula,reulsts show in Function, not in Spreadsheet?
  65. Formula for determing average based on weighting
  66. how to cover the formula
  67. how to write function to find max deviation from specific number .
  68. TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES
  69. How do I combine the contents of multiple cells in one cell?
  70. Depriciation Matrix
  71. How to use distribution functions?
  72. Look for match on two worksheets
  73. vlookup:same lookup_value, different returns
  74. How to run a macro as soon a a workbook (.xls) is opened?
  75. Macro to open workbook and copy and paste values in to orig workbo
  76. Linking WorkBOOKS across directories
  77. Please Help !!!
  78. How to lock a row in a spreadsheet based on the value in a cell
  79. merge
  80. need to count/average if...
  81. Cell Reference
  82. Data in cell to reference a worksheet page
  83. Restarting a macro
  84. hidden worksheet?
  85. Trend Line constants
  86. If Statement
  87. How do I change one repeated word in the spreadsheet to another?
  88. Add a number button
  89. Using Index(A:A,.........)
  90. Anyway to set numerical column name as Exel convention?
  91. Inserting a string seach within a complex function
  92. "Cumulative" column based on a pivot table sum column?
  93. TAN different to a calculator? Please help would be appreciated lo
  94. Macro Help
  95. Range of numbers in a formula...PLEASE HELP!!!
  96. Combo box list w/ data in 2nd workbook without opening both files
  97. how to copy cells data in every 7th row?
  98. Vlookup a column then a row
  99. can't change font
  100. Importing External Data function
  101. How do I copy subtotaled data without the underlying details?
  102. How do I keep border permenant in a worksheet template?
  103. Is there a way to lock two or more rows together?
  104. Creating lookup formulas for material cost spreadsheet
  105. Statistical smoothing a range of numbers - match average more clos
  106. How do I protect hidden rows from being unhidden?
  107. XLSTART doesn't open PMW
  108. Gathering and Combinging Data in 2 Spreadsheets
  109. MSFT Excel
  110. ISNUM ????
  111. Sumproduct: Formula is finicky
  112. How do I set up an Human resources task planner
  113. How do I change a name to titlecase in Excel?
  114. autotransfer data from different pages to balance sheet
  115. Lookup (multiple variables)
  116. Floating Total Row
  117. Hide Fonts
  118. couting transactions for same time
  119. =if returning 0
  120. Count Problem between dates
  121. No refresh in copied cell
  122. COUNT OR SUM OR IF?
  123. Macro to convert hyperlinks to text
  124. conditional data validation
  125. Changing Formula elements to values
  126. #Div/01
  127. Set View to 75% upon Workbook open
  128. Can I make a list, on one summary sheet, of data collected from ma
  129. vlookup does not work between 71% to 79% refernceing roundup numb
  130. Add total number of rows (text) in a column
  131. Lookup against pivot table with multiple instances
  132. change cell size from page to page on the same worksheet
  133. find averages not including 0's for values not in contiguous rows or columns
  134. Can I use a header or footer more than 255 characters in Excel?
  135. link cell in 1 wk-sht to another & keep it regardless of sorting
  136. grouping data
  137. Can excel total up the same cell reference across several workshee
  138. Nested IF statement with cell range reference
  139. EXCEL.SUM OF DIFFERENT COLUMS AND LINES ON DIFFERENT SHEET REPEAT
  140. Problem with criteria when using it from VBA Code
  141. I want to combine the totals from several workbooks to one summar
  142. Ok In One Column - #VALUE In the Next
  143. sumproduct with 0/blank cells
  144. sumproduct
  145. Find and Replace
  146. IS there a way to find the name of GIF file over Excel cell
  147. Countif question
  148. 2 wkshts showing different views with same fonts & zooms
  149. Macro - Delete Comments - What if there's none?
  150. Copy Comments
  151. How do I search excel spreadsheets using multiple search criteria.
  152. Wrap Text
  153. Summing Rows with Multiple Criteria
  154. If, but, and still but, all in one formula?
  155. Multiple Count Criteria
  156. RE: Countif question
  157. Converting text into Date Value
  158. Is it possible to insert a picture using formulas?
  159. RE: Converting text into Date Value
  160. Excel And Multiple CPU
  161. Sum function
  162. how to compare text fields in 2 different columns in excel
  163. Can I add a graphic to a cell in Excel
  164. Problem with VLOOKUP formula
  165. How do I Find links in worksheets - not in any formula
  166. make a negative number zero
  167. Matching and aranging data form two sources
  168. Making this formula work
  169. How do I build a reference to an external worksheet?
  170. Help with using filter criteria with date
  171. How do I get the quick key commands to work in excel?
  172. Combine information about products from 2 spreadsheets
  173. Macros???
  174. How do I get the quick key commands to work in excel?
  175. Sharing sheet
  176. WORKDAY formula in excel
  177. How do I increase the font of my drop-down menu options?
  178. Data Validation drop down for multiple worksheets
  179. Ignoring weekends & holidays-NETWORKDAYS?
  180. Eliminating #N/A
  181. Excel Help
  182. =IF(logical test,value if true,value if false) always backwards!
  183. adding and divideing by a the number of cells!
  184. create pivot table from excel table
  185. Ignoring highlighted cells
  186. How do I show file creation date in a cell in Excel?
  187. Advanced Filtering.....
  188. Excel formula-cell reference not working
  189. How do I format list of names formatted last,first to first last?
  190. Need Help with a Date Sum Product
  191. Keeping Control Buttons Still
  192. OR or conditional format
  193. auto update of copy of workbook
  194. how do i create a macro for putting a check in a box?
  195. Printing
  196. Data Validation
  197. stroll bar
  198. Test display until value
  199. is there a formula for changing h:mm:ss to seconds?
  200. Help - Separating numbers appearing on the right of a text string
  201. Matching problem
  202. Lookup top 5 values (MAX function?)
  203. Help with find in Excel ...
  204. microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
  205. Need your suggestions
  206. hiding cells from others
  207. On the last day of each month, insert a static value
  208. Checking for a zero value in multiple columns
  209. Need formula for: IF K1 = y then M1= the date in A1 + 15 days
  210. is there any excel founction for Cramer's V
  211. Sum numbers only; no text
  212. creating a complex cell
  213. How do I unhide a column when format/column/unhide won't work
  214. INSERT COMMENTS WONT SAVE
  215. HOW DO I USE TWO IF FUNCTIONS IN ONE CELL?
  216. Formula to compare a cell to find same value in a column in Excel
  217. Value Return
  218. Formula Help
  219. Autopopulate with zero
  220. Extract From Cell
  221. Sorting Data in Tables
  222. How do I combine If and VLookup function?
  223. How do I use the concatenate function to add a date into a sentenc
  224. how do I =if(any one of 20 specified cell=1," ",1)
  225. Combining Nested IF statement with Between operator
  226. Whey is Excel 2003 calculating take so long - sometimes 20 minute
  227. SUMIF and Dates
  228. Copy subtotals without hidden rows
  229. Can I format a cell to include quotes " "
  230. Can't change cell value with unusual font.
  231. need to remove a comma from end of test in cells
  232. count if with two references
  233. Set color of cell based on info on another sheet?
  234. DSUM with Criteria containing non-hardcoded values?
  235. auto expand rows
  236. Is there a formula that will convert h:mm:ss into seconds?
  237. POP-UP MESSAGE IN EXCEL
  238. How to make Horizontal data go Vertical
  239. Why aren't the exceptions I selected in WS Protection working?
  240. Countif on multiple dates
  241. Multiple Workbooks Summary
  242. Linking 2 workbooks
  243. greyed out menu items
  244. countif
  245. How do I separate worksheets in a workbook into individual files?
  246. Column Width and Row Height
  247. Round/Ceiling on an IF function returning numerical value or text
  248. Does SUMIF in Excel, take multiple criteria input?
  249. feet, inches
  250. If Formula
  251. IF statement
  252. How to find hidden names on an Excel worksheet ?
  253. Extracting Data from a list
  254. Can I allow cell merging in a protected sheet
  255. Extracting month as text
  256. lookup in MATRIX
  257. Hide tab sheet in webpage (Excel)
  258. EXCEL FILTERING - aghh!
  259. Vlookup in different worksheets
  260. If Function
  261. Help with Combination Function
  262. Help with Combination function
  263. header/footer from page
  264. How to turn a spreadsheet into a function?
  265. Complex Sorting Problem
  266. Create a list based on single shared criteria
  267. Match function
  268. How do I highlight three cells in a row with speech recognition u.
  269. References to Blank Cells turn into Zeros
  270. Calculate time in a cell
  271. I would like page setup to always be in landscape not portrait
  272. "Best Practices" Use of GetPivotData Function
  273. average w IF
  274. Can you use the validate function in a data form in Excel?
  275. how do i insert a code bar or link to a adobe designer file
  276. Question regarding wildcard in multi-criteria IF formula
  277. Urgent appeal; Please get us out of here.
  278. Nested IF Function and VLookup Alternatives
  279. Using a cells contents to reference a sheet.
  280. If Statement and two metrics
  281. Using absolute cell refernce and inserting rows
  282. need to change num key pad from moving the mouse pointer
  283. Excel ISERROR function
  284. Summing values if conditions are true
  285. copying an entire worksheet - need absolute values
  286. retain formatting as an actual value
  287. Forcing data into a cell
  288. Question about this formula...
  289. identify first date a record appears
  290. Is this possible??
  291. downloading an attachment
  292. How do I convert numbers to words writing checks with Excel?
  293. How do I make a search sheet?
  294. Using copy/paste after subtotalling
  295. how do I set up multiple (3,000) hyperlinks in excel quickly?
  296. Hyperlinks
  297. I want to copy a formula n Excel but skip any blank cells
  298. Test plus date and time
  299. The last column in my word document contains both text and number
  300. Calculation with IF functions
  301. mail merge with Excel data source
  302. if statements with colors?
  303. How to reference cell in other worksheet
  304. How do I hide a TAB?
  305. HOW DO i CHANGE THE FONT IN A CHECK BOX?
  306. cell reference math
  307. Copying information and calculations from one sheet to another she
  308. How can I password protect a hidden column in Excel?
  309. Text Extract
  310. using the fill handle All the cells return the value of the first
  311. Format & formula retained
  312. Worksheet tabs on multiple lines?
  313. Copying Formulas to Other Worksheets
  314. Returning specific cell if zero
  315. Data Validation (Multiple Choice)
  316. Time function
  317. Buyer Vs Seller Matching Formula
  318. MODE Function
  319. spell number
  320. how to draw a chart using x,y axis not the date with x-axis?
  321. re-arrange text
  322. =VLOOKUP(1,Nationality!B5:B29,IF(MONTH(date)>6,MON TH(date)-6, MON
  323. How do I change the end cell (Ctrl end) in a excel spreadsheet?
  324. How to interpolate in an array forX and Y values to get Z?
  325. Problems with Sumproduct formulas
  326. Conditional formatting
  327. All pictures disappear from my whole excel file when I use 'hidden
  328. How to calculate average from large dataset in several sheets?
  329. can i recover a file i didnt save nor have i closed out?
  330. Excel Help Please
  331. Not Sure if HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP or LISTLOOKUP..Help!
  332. Mileage calculator in EXCEL
  333. match and if then
  334. Exportin to xl
  335. Divide date into separate columns
  336. Copying Formulas
  337. Today's Due Date in Colour
  338. YIKES! All Validation functionality DISAPPEARED!
  339. add data to combo box in excel then invoke macro
  340. Excel 2003 - Shared Workbook NOT Saving Changes
  341. round up numbers to next highest "4"
  342. How do I change my typing from horizontal to vertical
  343. How do I set up automatic sequentially numbering for worksheets?
  344. #VALUE!
  345. Dynamically-linked formula, cell reference in the string
  346. Extract each item in the list
  347. Insert manual line break in formula
  348. How to set condition: A1=A2=A3= ... =A10
  349. Drill Down Function Office 2000/2003
  350. Counting Starting Digits
  351. how insert same text in empty cells in column (10000 rows)
  352. Sum doesn't work automatically
  353. Merge pages of data
  354. How do I use multiple functions?
  355. Conditional subtotals
  356. STDEVPA question
  357. count problem
  358. dragging a formula down a column
  359. Excel: How do I sum a row if one cell has #n/a in it?
  360. sumproduct?
  361. Indentify value from multiple values in a single cell
  362. Macro required
  363. How can I sort a group of numbers automatically as data is entere
  364. another data calculation
  365. filtering between spreadsheets
  366. Ruler in excel for draw
  367. gcTCPObjLib.dll use as Excel function library
  368. RE: Find percentage ???
  369. delete column heading for print
  370. Sum a row of multiple vlookups
  371. Macro time out error
  372. Re: Find percentage ???
  373. Update rows with new pricing
  374. sumif only for unhidden rows
  375. Concatenate shortcut?
  376. Will Excell 2003 convert numbers to words?
  377. Finding Matching (ContraSide) Transactions
  378. Calculate date
  379. formula to find the filter criteria
  380. excel - autonumber feature
  381. search box in excel 2003?
  382. Macro for Hyperion
  383. Nesting or new column?
  384. De højeste tal
  385. I need to consolidate data from 3 different worksheets?
  386. Still stumped
  387. Sum Count of Criteria Every 3rd Row
  388. Rank where lowest value is highest rank
  389. When merging information not merging correctly
  390. How to Highlight the date if it is within 3 months from now
  391. how to add a drag-down list box in Excel
  392. how do I keep column titles on subsequent pages of a pivot table
  393. Is it possible?
  394. IF command, limit to number of entries?
  395. Sumproduct
  396. Still trying to figure it out
  397. How do I specifly text lenth if the text is words instead of #'s
  398. Nested function
  399. how do i set the enter key to give a horizontal movement
  400. Matching Question
  401. Find first occurence in a list that's greater than a specific num
  402. mid and find
  403. Need help updating my macro to include a 2nd worksheet.
  404. Looking for best fit
  405. Count number of items in one column that have a value in another?
  406. Help with a complicated array formula
  407. "last modified date"
  408. Count Characters
  409. Is it possible to build macro that compares diff workbook columns
  410. Sumif
  411. How do I manually calculate this formula PV(P3/1200,Q3,-N3*M3/100
  412. Counting Unique Part Numbers In A Range
  413. Vlookup using two columns
  414. value of #'s in column if between dates
  415. Macro for cell selection starting with Last Cell
  416. Formatting Numbers
  417. Formulas in Excel XP
  418. Don't know how
  419. Creating a schedule
  420. Count Question
  421. how do get the frequency in 2 columns
  422. Range efficiency
  423. Convert letters into numbers. i.e. ABCD = 52
  424. Want to offset found value using Index
  425. How to count uniques of a SUMPRODUCT subset?
  426. Group function while using Pivot tables
  427. Date formula needed
  428. Sum formula of cells with specific color value
  429. combining conditional formatting and functions
  430. Unique numbers if between dates
  431. Connecting data in different pages and make calculations
  432. list data of same cell on different worksheets.
  433. COUNTIF nonblanks
  434. Conditional Formating
  435. Creating a single vertical array from multiple column arrays
  436. Conditional Formating
  437. Yes, No, N/A in formula
  438. Nested If/Then statements
  439. vlookup function
  440. I would like to count the # of times a value occurs in Col B base
  441. Comparing One Range and Adding Another
  442. count values in one column based on their realtionship with anoth.
  443. Problem Referencing Multiple Lists
  444. Add numbers in column b if date is between certain criteria
  445. How to get leading zeros using DEC2BIN
  446. format cell based on previous one
  447. Sales V commission
  448. Count if match any of 3 strings
  449. dependent dropdown boxes
  450. SUMPRODUCT Question....
  451. Delete rows that contain blank columns
  452. Conditional Formating issue.....
  453. Splitting Up Text in One Cell To Many
  454. restricted values that can be entered
  455. Splitting the contents of a cell?
  456. Question to Bob Phillips (or whoever...)
  457. Formula help for counting,with a column of dates and a column of n
  458. 3.10 PM to 24 hour time please ( 1510 )
  459. COUNT formula need two conditions
  460. How can you insert a picture in a protected Excel Sheet?
  461. Re: Rounding up the result of an IF function
  462. Conditional Formatting
  463. Lists help
  464. Change the right click menu on cells with imported data?
  465. Entry into check box dependent on other check box.
  466. Function to add multiple "."s with a cell?
  467. How do I link a folder to a cell in an Excel spreadsheet
  468. Position of cursor when protected file is opened
  469. Subtotaling list of different items
  470. How do I lock a column in EXCEL to prevent changes-can add input
  471. Excel If Statements, please help!
  472. COUNTIF: 2 criteria: Date Range Column & Text Column
  473. Update a cell with a specific value related to a date.
  474. Sequence Formula
  475. How to change positive numbers to negative numbers without re-ente
  476. Function to find the address of a cell
  477. Multiple V Look up help?
  478. Comparative Formulas
  479. pivot table
  480. How do I set up a range within a IF function?
  481. Excell help
  482. If Statements - Multiple formulae
  483. Function not working
  484. Changing the colour of a logic expression
  485. macro
  486. Count Mondays worked in Month
  487. size of data validation dropdown list
  488. Default cursor/selected cell position after protecting
  489. R1C1 Formula in Excel
  490. why does =GAMMAINV(0,5;389;1) return #NUM! ?
  491. Each New Excel to open in another session
  492. What am I doing wrong?
  493. I want to create and name 365 worksheets...
  494. US dates to UK??
  495. Continue formula to LINE 1000 without showing FALSE
  496. Hide cell to printer
  497. warning: cannot change part of an array. how do I by pass this?
  498. Data Validation Source Box
  499. Continue formula but without showing last total
  500. finding redundant data
  501. To create formula to add 3 years and subtract 1 day from a date?
  502. What does this function do =+IF(ISERR(F27/G27),0,F27/G27)
  503. formula I can't figure it out?! ARGH
  504. How can I change the font on a Sales Invoice Template?
  505. Search engine in excel
  506. why is excel so slow
  507. Is there a way to calulate M-T-D or Y-T-D in Excelt?
  508. Sum different departmnt
  509. how do I set up a inventory sales template?
  510. How do I capitalize and parse in the same formula?
  511. Show blank cell when not Closed or Open
  512. GETPIVOTDATA function
  513. Complex overtime calculation
  514. Overtime computation and lunch break formula with IF and AND
  515. Add missing rows
  516. keystroke to close active workbook window
  517. Multiplying two rows together
  518. formula for a pension
  519. formula to look up and return smallest date from a range of dates
  520. I would like to extract some text in my WorkSheet Tab and enter it
  521. Macro to Protect OK, Unprotect now messed up!
  522. Looking up Top N using criteria
  523. Time Intervals
  524. Grids
  525. Help with if statement.....
  526. conditional format by comparing to current date
  527. How do I compare two Excel columns of numbers and see non-matches
  528. How not to show #N/A when using vlookup formula
  529. add to an existing function
  530. Word wrapping in Text Box Control feature
  531. Can actual size of CHECK BOX be increased?
  532. Calculations in pivot table
  533. adding IF statement to subtotal for autofiltered data
  534. Multiple conditions
  535. Multiple Criteria
  536. How do I go from one page to another in excel without scrolling?
  537. Countif, then multiply??
  538. averaging on an "if" or "sumproduct"
  539. Can Excel Calculate a Jensen Alpha?
  540. FIND is not "finding" a number in a column which contains the numb
  541. Using the "IF" function?
  542. Sum Multiple Criteria
  543. Microsoft Excel 2003
  544. Bonus formula help needed
  545. Is there a way to build a timeline PPT spread sheet from excel
  546. Sum Multiple Criteria
  547. Dividing the value of a cell if another cell equals a set value
  548. formula for month(s) prior to actual
  549. SUMIF - Can I total the value of cells if three other cells = set
  550. Grouping By Date in Pivot Table
  551. Erase Duplicates
  552. Help me help a user in our office
  553. when I wrap text in excel it disappears? autofit does not work
  554. Clipboard
  555. Syntax for using "IF"...
  556. how do get the frequency
  557. Excel - create button to replace cell content with cell value
  558. Prevent selection of cells, based on value of another?
  559. Track Annual Inspection Due Dates Using Conditional Formatting
  560. Instead of a negative number, I'd like to show zero...
  561. Missing cells, But they're NOT hidden
  562. Weighed Average
  563. Dynamic External Workbook reference
  564. links for formulas between two worksheets, payroll carryover acrossmonths
  565. Count
  566. Updating Excel forecasts into an Access Database
  567. Complicated question...
  568. Limited byrows propagate a value via macro to all cells in column
  569. An FAQ that never seems to be answered: autofiltering with protection on...
  570. Rows & Columns in Excel
  571. if fuction
  572. HOW TO REVERSE THE ROW OR COLUMN HEADINGS
  573. convert negative numbers to positive numbers and vice versa
  574. Formual to Lookup and Transpose
  575. federal tax tables
  576. protect specific cell but allow edit on other cell
  577. =COUNTIF across Worksheets
  578. Hyperlinks to .pdf files
  579. How can I make a range "dynamic"?
  580. stopping code from looping
  581. How do I effeciently share text from two different sheets?
  582. Can I use a drop down list to navigate to other spreadsheets
  583. Array issues
  584. formula that includes a maximum amount
  585. Maybe I need help with Lookups??
  586. sort by highlite color
  587. formula to look up a date and add x, y, z columns to x, y, z row
  588. Counting dates for a the present month but not future months
  589. 79% Doesn't like Me
  590. How do I copy a worksheet's print parameters to other worksheets?
  591. Calculating days & time left from start date/time to end date/time
  592. Maximum Drawdown Function
  593. cannot use ISEVEN or ISODD functions in Conditional Formatting
  594. Nesting-Don't use Blanks inside formula
  595. Match more than 1 value
  596. basic sumif function help (urgent)
  597. Can I do this with built in functions?
  598. Retry: VLOOKUP nested in IF Statement
  599. How can I use the tab button after protecting the worksheet?
  600. Index multiple cells
  601. Rounding
  602. Report by two categories.
  603. Capture the Workbook Name
  604. Shortcut for referring to tab names in formulas
  605. vlookup returns list?
  606. Graphs
  607. If Function containing VLook up
  608. XML date formatting
  609. Complicated If Then / V Lookup / Match Statement...
  610. formula for month that is prior to actual
  611. Linked cell displays 0
  612. Function for generating monthly & weekly averages
  613. cell reference?
  614. VBA error - End If without Block If
  615. Investment FV
  616. Auto-Fill in List Fields?
  617. 3 values, show which ones are same
  618. A one page per view year planner
  619. Dynamic External Workbook Formula
  620. Datedif incorrect month count - February problem??
  621. Paste Special - Values - Transpose
  622. "MEDIANIF" Array combining two ranges
  623. Complex formula vs. simpler
  624. Issue with zero/# issue!!
  625. Conditional Formating won't work
  626. Deleting cells with repeated data
  627. Duplicate Cells
  628. How can I see custom formula code?
  629. Sorting rows to a another sheet
  630. Count if date is between two dates and value in another column equ
  631. Calculation of hourly rate times hours times 1.5
  632. using the name of the worksheet as argument
  633. Link the format of one cell to another's
  634. how to protect excel worksheet and still use the outline buttons?
  635. Converting 24 hr clock to GMT
  636. Using COUNTIF with visible rows only
  637. hidden element
  638. hidden element
  639. hidden element
  640. Creating a Pivot Table with data in more than one worksheet
  641. Relative standard deviation in Excel
  642. Date/Time Function
  643. Filter based on Pivot table
  644. Comparing files and extracting info.
  645. =cell("filename") in multiple places
  646. Sumproduct to ignore text and ""
  647. Need 2 add second then third code with first code in the Tab View
  648. Custom Number Display
  649. If formula ?
  650. Random question / data selection
  651. Year row removal
  652. Finding Cell Address for Use as Formula Argument
  653. In Excel find characters when multiple characters exist w/i a cel
  654. Today function is driving me nuts
  655. custom formatting??
  656. year function and financial years
  657. Tricky 'Find Maximum' problem seeks formula
  658. GetpivotData returns a #REF! error
  659. I want a formula to find age of person
  660. Time Calculations
  661. Count Mondays worked in Month
  662. emailing a single worksheet from a workbook
  663. Center text in dialog box
  664. DSUM for date range
  665. Formula Color
  666. RATIO number format
  667. Modifying VLookUp
  668. Using "$" to reference same column in every row
  669. formatting time in excel
  670. Auto Filter Status Bar
  671. Australian currency question...
  672. what is syntax for if(between range of dates,"Q1","Q2")?
  673. SUMIF function?
  674. count conditionally across two columns?
  675. Calculating a dollar value of the result between 2 different times
  676. Problem with pasting dates - year mysteriously changes
  677. Pulling in Information from a worksheet
  678. Nested Formula help
  679. Concatenate in a formula
  680. Combining Text and Date for VLOOKUP
  681. Long Time Delay To Paste From UserForm To Sheet
  682. need enter key to move to the next column beginning
  683. Indirect formula using Data Validation List of Worksheet Tabs
  684. Arrays - Horizontal or Vertical
  685. Coloring rows in excel
  686. Locked spreadsheet, move cursor only to unlocked cells?
  687. Tracking worksheet names in functions
  688. lookup
  689. How do i analyse visible rows only in excel?
  690. IF Function
  691. Calculate projected figure
  692. Combining 2 or more worksheets
  693. how to get the middle name
  694. CountIf & null values problem
  695. Date function/Text issue
  696. how to get the middle name
  697. vlookup based on random result returns incorrect result
  698. automatic move row from sheet to another
  699. Drop Down Lists
  700. empty cells
  701. Link and formula question
  702. Countif with conditions
  703. Appending Random Results?
  704. Advancing Down A List
  705. how do I insert user name into a cell
  706. how do i make excel do this a*b=c then add the c colum up
  707. Conditional Display
  708. what is chidist and how to calculate it?
  709. Excel Project
  710. Question Please.
  711. Array Calculation Error
  712. concatenate in combination
  713. printing on 3 x 5 cards
  714. view fonts and size as you change them on the screen like corel
  715. Copy Paste Failure
  716. solver problem
  717. Calculatin NPV for a range of numbers.
  718. can't remember password
  719. can't remember password
  720. Trace Dependants Not Working...
  721. Index function error
  722. Moving from worksheet to worksheet
  723. input mask in excel
  724. Please HELP: Checking data
  725. Recently used files
  726. input mask in excel sheet
  727. converting a decimal number to hours and seconds
  728. protecting the worksheet
  729. Constraints in Excel Solver
  730. Mail merge
  731. Genetics with Excel: Determining ratios from Punnett Square Crosses
  732. finding part of fole path
  733. Summation from a to b
  734. Lookup with multiple conditions
  735. complicated sum formula question
  736. Is the Pivot Table the right tool to do?
  737. The negative brackets in Excel 2002 version do not appear. Why?
  738. External Link Shows Formula Not Info
  739. Sum values in multiple sheets using Lookup to find a text match
  740. locate and change hidden lines
  741. worksheets
  742. RE: Lottery exercise
  743. changing values in speadsheet
  744. IF Formula
  745. Improvement Percentage Formula Help
  746. how do i set up a weighted factor model in excel?
  747. Data>Validation>Input message
  748. Interest Functions
  749. matrix calculations
  750. checking that cells have a value before the workbook will close
  751. Keeping a cell value constant trhoughout a list of values
  752. Re: Restricting entry in B1 on the basis of entry in A1
  753. Error: Number of query values and destination fields are not the s
  754. IF this and IF that
  755. I moved a file from work to home and now my color macro does not w
  756. template use
  757. creating a search model
  758. Broken Limks
  759. Birthday date formula?
  760. Vlookup query
  761. Password visible if user selects "view code"
  762. Date problem (YYYY.MM.DD)
  763. Populating a grid
  764. average if, multiple if, divide if
  765. how to use 2 worksheets in one formula with INDIRECT & VLOOKUP
  766. countif
  767. Convert month to number and subtract one
  768. Restricting entry in B1 on the basis of entry in A1
  769. if statement i think...
  770. Mergers - market concentration - math help
  771. Find 2nd instance of a word in a range.
  772. crosschecking for duplicates
  773. Help with list box
  774. Sum cells in excel if shaded
  775. msg box at close
  776. Displaying Blank Cells
  777. Formula using 2 points of reference to return a value from a table
  778. List matching data from sheet 1 in sheet 2
  779. Using the filter value to look up other info
  780. Need a function to fill column from other columns
  781. How to find the largest product of an array of values?
  782. calculating matrix values
  783. How can you have data automatically populate btw workbooks
  784. "Calulate" appearing on Status Bar
  785. Trying to match a text string to a data table, any suggestions?
  786. Generating (in a random order)each number once from a given number
  787. Create a dialog box
  788. Storing Formulas to Use
  789. Help with Offset/Lookup
  790. "IF" formula returns zero or other incorrect number
  791. can you convert baht text back to a number?
  792. Filling Text from Another File
  793. how to get excel to display blank if reference cell blank
  794. Identify current active cell
  795. how do I round up a result of a formula in Excel
  796. Symbol function
  797. print excel worksheet gridlines without data
  798. Masking numbers
  799. Goalseek / Solver Target Value
  800. =If Function
  801. How to generate formula from two dimensional array of data
  802. AUTOMATIC way to copy the value of a cell in one spreadsheet
  803. Extension to Excel INDEX function
  804. how to make webquery based on cell
  805. Most popular items in a list
  806. Pie on pie charts
  807. Opposite of Concatenate
  808. last entry done in certain area
  809. How do I lookup data with two comparison values?
  810. Does excel have a function for statistical hypotosis testing?
  811. Date Command to Get the Sunday Before the First of the Month
  812. Adding Time
  813. organize data in a pivot table without summarizing?
  814. add more conditional formatting?
  815. adding odd numbers
  816. conditional formating - wildcards
  817. Formula Problem
  818. Dependent List (via Data Validation) Error
  819. How do I Delete Sheet when it won't light up in the Edit menu?
  820. Launch new browser window from hyperlink within Excel
  821. add month to date
  822. Reading Cell Function???
  823. sumproduct, arrays affecting speed
  824. vlookup and offset
  825. How do a create a formula that if a1=rh than c1=13
  826. Adding Time
  827. How do I extract numbers from a cell with both text and numbers?
  828. Is there any way to make buttons copy from one worksheet to anothe
  829. How do I return the row for a value I VLOOKUP?
  830. Formula returning current user name
  831. How to change and error message to text
  832. excel 2000
  833. make a cell required to fill-in on form template
  834. POP UP Message
  835. Automatically elliminate duplicates within a spreadsheet?
  836. How do I display list of tab names used in a workbook on a sheet
  837. COUNTIF use with fields of time
  838. What does the message: "Cannot shift objects off sheet" mean?
  839. Match then lookup
  840. Specifying the person who has achieved the highest result
  841. Excel cannot subtract???
  842. How do I return the first non-blank value in a row?
  843. Filling in missing dates
  844. Precision as displayed problems
  845. Conditional Count
  846. How do I sum numbers that match two conditions?
  847. Display a digit before or after the decimal point in another cell
  848. Return text
  849. IF statement for a column
  850. Cell Address Location
  851. Dynamic Ranges: Speed Issue
  852. Formatting for 15th and last day of the month
  853. How do I set conditional formatting to interface with other cells?
  854. BEFORE SAVE IMAGE
  855. how do I display row 1 (my column titles) as I page down in excel
  856. Duplicate rows
  857. How do I convert a date&time (yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss) to date only?
  858. Excel Macro to Copy & Paste
  859. Replacing blank cells
  860. Countif and hidden rows.
  861. return value from list many conditions
  862. nested if function
  863. Spreadsheet sticking in Excel 2003
  864. Help with IF
  865. 1 TO 9 EXCEPT CELL CONTENT
  866. Filter Notepad file into Excel
  867. Vlookup considering 2 conditions
  868. Converting a date to a day
  869. to find missing serial numbers in randomly generated numbers
  870. IF function with multiple results: No problem for you guys, but for me...
  871. Can you color cells with Array Formula?
  872. Separate 5digits by inserting -
  873. how to do a Vlook up givin two conditions
  874. shortcut
  875. Drop Down Lists - Not allowing other contents to be put in same ce
  876. copy formula using same references
  877. How do I use IF in Excel to string the two text values (high,low)
  878. Longest string in a column
  879. Returning multiple instances of the same lookup value
  880. excel today countif over expired date
  881. Countif w/ #VALUE! errors
  882. Backup files in separate directory?
  883. making excel work like a mail merge
  884. Sort
  885. Automate process via button on form
  886. what control key function causes all CAPS-caplock not on
  887. Pop-Up Message
  888. Coping formulas
  889. conditional formatting:highlight row based on blank or non-blank c
  890. can I calculate S&H on a sliding scale in an order form?
  891. Writing Excel Macro
  892. How do I COUNTIF in excel using multiple criteria?
  893. decimal point
  894. copy cells with formula without references
  895. How do I Auto Number a field in Excel - sequential PO#
  896. Help with a macro to open to a specific worksheet
  897. How to reset all enteries on the worksheet?
  898. lookup prblem.
  899. Cube root?
  900. How do I data sort multiple sheets in Excel that are linked with i
  901. Preventing user entering duplicate values in a cell range
  902. Calculating percentages
  903. email using hyperlink
  904. How do I calculate time durations over numerous dates
  905. "Calculate" appearing
  906. using a hyperlink how do I send an updated file without saving it
  907. Producing Age Based on Date of Birth
  908. Leaing to the next full number?
  909. BETTER SPACING - If Then Date Range
  910. Conditional formating on if statement
  911. If then Date Ranges
  912. Clipboard Popup
  913. If statement help
  914. Not allow certain cell entries
  915. Turn Table into plot chart
  916. How do I save a worksheet "unshared" when it has been sent shared
  917. Cell Format - $ and Text
  918. 'find' somtimes can't find numbers. I folowd the 'help' instructi.
  919. trying to retrive number combo to = fixed amount
  920. linking customer database to invoices in excel
  921. multiple regression template
  922. mastery level thinking
  923. Convert Local Names to Global Names
  924. Making graphs from updates...
  925. Tricky FV function
  926. Conditional Formatting Copy down Rows
  927. VlookupS-Alan Beban
  928. microsoft should make a commercial lending software
  929. Linking Information in Sheets based on its content
  930. Why does using @SUM in EXL 2002 trigger an O/L "new" email ?
  931. Run-Time Error
  932. How can I find and mark double entries in a customer database?
  933. Excel should have a bar button to center across selection
  934. How do convert time into numeric
  935. How can I relate more than 7 cells with IF(...
  936. IRR - selecting cells
  937. How do I Excel countif column a =? and column b = null ?
  938. Is de-duping in advanced filter limited to a number of rows
  939. Auto-increment cell values by one
  940. last entry from certain area
  941. count cells in a range
  942. IF(I2-I25,"yes",K3=K2-C3:F3) formula not working, why?
  943. Excel2000: The latest value
  944. AutoComplete - Forms Combobox
  945. Finding total via entered text
  946. How to group multiple items in to three groups.
  947. can't edit a cell with a formula
  948. Can i add up all green filled cells in a workbook?
  949. need help guys
  950. Add amount if record contains a value
  951. subtotals in a pivot table
  952. how to add a row between rows of data
  953. return multiple corresponding values using INDEX
  954. Counting Entries in two lists
  955. unable to view color fill changes unless I print preview
  956. Where is the Data Tools group Help refers to when splitting cells
  957. how to split data from 1 row into two rows continuously
  958. Converting Excel worksheet to JPEG, PDF or TIFF pressing a cell/bu
  959. Minif / Maxif ?
  960. Compound interest
  961. Correct coding entry of VBA macros in Excel worksheet
  962. Delete a Row IF = certain value
  963. Replacing #DIV/0! With Just 0
  964. Tables tab under the Insert tab
  965. Using Dialog Boxes
  966. Function Help Needed
  967. Calculation in left corner
  968. Countif? or Vlookup? Lost??
  969. Countif and date check for second criteria
  970. Countif and date check for second criteria
  971. look up function and sum values
  972. How do I extract hyperlink as text from an array of hyperlinks?
  973. This should be easy...
  974. Make Autofilter Menu Font modifiable
  975. IF function with value_if_true and value_if_false as equations
  976. Linear interpolation between two points found using a lookup funct
  977. How do I format Excel to add new rows automatically?
  978. retrieve unique items with 2 criteria
  979. importing csv files and dates
  980. AutoFilter (Temporary Solution)
  981. Forecasting using arrays
  982. Formula Instead Of A Pivot Table
  983. Where's it gone?
  984. Array Formula Problem
  985. If Funtion
  986. on a calander how do i enter more than one event in one square
  987. Count Number of Times Something appears
  988. Calenderfor My Excel Spreadsheet
  989. in excel, how do i change the fill color?
  990. COUNTIF function when 2 conditions exist?
  991. extract decimal place digit
  992. how to use sumbycolor fuction?
  993. how to limit edit access to certain users for a shared workbook?
  994. Is it possible to create a workbook within a workbook?
  995. SumIf
  996. How to stop file open macro prompt after deleting all macros?
  997. Array Reference
  998. How do I make the D.O.B. Column calculate in Age Colum in Excel?
  999. VLOOKUP?
  1000. Print all from list