PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  [62] 63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. wanted help about text functions
  2. hi - Two columns
  3. Excel 2003, which formula will count the cells that meet 2 conditi
  4. Dynamic subtotals and eliminate dupes
  5. Lookup mulitple values and return one
  6. Excel:I have15 #'s that total $65,000...which #'s make up $44,000
  7. Combination of Validation List and VLOOKUP Problem
  8. Count/Sum data with date entries.
  9. What if
  10. linking a cell with a specific letter value to a cell with a formu
  11. formula for returning the largest letter in a series of letters
  12. Posting a charge at the first of the month
  13. Date Counting problem
  14. Using the wotksheet name in a cell
  15. Sum of column C where results in column A match
  16. Remove first few characters
  17. Date conversion formular
  18. Getting count
  19. Grouping Data
  20. Grouping Data
  21. Conditional Formatting
  22. Template changes to existing workbooks
  23. Can a cell be linked to display the name of the worksheet tab?
  24. cell formatting
  25. worksheet protect
  26. cell formatting
  27. Combine data from 2 worksheets using unique identifier
  28. Help in formating cells
  29. Removing Menu Bar
  30. How do I copy text using a formula between worksheets in Excel?
  31. Copying with a macro
  32. importing rows to cols
  33. Month end calculation
  34. in need of a formula
  35. calculate best 4 out of 6 columns
  36. How do I nest a ROUND within a IF in Excel?
  37. Calendar conversions
  38. Conditional Formatting
  39. bbbbb
  40. Extracting cell data from numerous files in multiple folders????
  41. Index Match Help
  42. Confused about relative references in named formulas
  43. Count number of dates
  44. Fast Fourier Transform routine in Tools add-in menu
  45. Changing Text Case
  46. Print Breaks-Automatic or Force New
  47. OS Version impact on Excel functionality
  48. Can I copy everything EXCEPT text from one worksheet to another sh
  49. Access add in functions to VBA
  50. How to I get to the last entry quickly
  51. Finding height between high points
  52. Re: Variable SQL Statements pulling from a cell in Excel
  53. How do I automatically update the same information several cells?
  54. formula
  55. protecting row and collumn hight and width?
  56. VBA code behind command button
  57. RE: Variable SQL Statements pulling from a cell in Excel
  58. Compare the 1st 9 digits in two columns looking for duplicates
  59. Cell Formatting via Toolbar Button
  60. Re: Canadian Mortgage Formula
  61. DIVIDE BY A CELL TO AN AREA OF CELLS
  62. Excel - no preview no print??
  63. Cannot format data after using mid() function
  64. Short cut for switching between worksheets
  65. complicated calculation in my pivot table
  66. Retrieve data from all of the worksheet within the file
  67. A formula for an OR function
  68. IF Function
  69. Subtotal on Autofilter with Countif
  70. how do I link cells between two different two different workbooks.
  71. MS Excel Spreadsheets
  72. excel should allow me to filter rows on basis of the cell color
  73. Conditional formatting query
  74. Date Comparison Calculation
  75. case sensitive conditional formatting
  76. How can I count a column with any value in it?
  77. return multiple records matching multiple criteria
  78. Linking 3 closed worksheets to master workbook template
  79. linking clip art to a formula in excel
  80. How do I change a letter to a number in an excel spreadsheet?
  81. How to make 1 cell add the 7 before it??
  82. How do you extract hilighted cells from a list?
  83. Convert text strings to a code or number
  84. use COUNTIF to total BOLD TEXT??
  85. Date Formula
  86. cell formatting
  87. cell formatting
  88. IF Statement Help
  89. 5 year service awards
  90. spreedsheet protection
  91. Can you add one comment to multiple cells?
  92. SUBTOTAL - TJ
  93. xml maps
  94. Delete rows in filter view
  95. Copy old Data from web query while keeping previous days data
  96. round to one of two numbers
  97. VLOOKUP Problems
  98. Random Grouping/Fixture List??
  99. change control properties according to a cell value
  100. copy a same referance from diffrent worksheet on another file
  101. Value lookup
  102. HOW DO I ENTER ROMAN NUMBERS INTO EXCEL
  103. small problem
  104. Help - array formula nightmare!!!!
  105. How to enter data in maximum of one cell in range?
  106. Conditional Formula - No array
  107. TRANSPOSE grid?
  108. If the cell contains..., do something
  109. Can I copy Everything in a worksheet to a new sheet EXCEPT the te
  110. Find specific worksheet in another workbook and then applu Vlookup
  111. Vlookup a part of a cell value in another sheet
  112. Vlookup a part of a cell value in another sheet
  113. Automatic save workbook
  114. How to make the Result of a TODAY Function static?
  115. ctrl-v paste a window shot rather than the selected text/cell
  116. Calculating Date AND Time Differences
  117. IF Then Statement
  118. worksheet links
  119. why won't EDATE function work in Excel?
  120. Copying Macro w/ different sheets
  121. ISNUMBER
  122. Conditional Sum Help
  123. How do I copy columns A,B,C to A,C,E without Changing B&D
  124. nonadjacent selections
  125. Using CountIf
  126. LEN fuction to leave a single character
  127. Offset function with nested match function not finding host ss.
  128. Conditional Vlookup
  129. How do I add business days to a date field, no weekends?
  130. Summary of Multiple Worksheet Running Sum Totals
  131. Value selected on drop down list, look-up on different sheet
  132. Saving spreadsheet
  133. Loan amortization schedule should have subtotals for each year
  134. How do I save an excel file with values instead of formulas?
  135. Change text to military time
  136. How do I scan a spreadsheet into Excel with Scanjet 4850
  137. Formula/formatting to omit trailing zeros
  138. 3 COLUME CHART
  139. How can I count items in multiple columns with different criteria.
  140. changing query source
  141. How do I use DCount to exclude data?
  142. unprotect control button only in spreadsheet
  143. Excel and several workpages
  144. pivot table problems
  145. How do you move cells with a formula
  146. Adding "OR" to a Sumproduct Formula
  147. My worksheet is numbered in both row and column. Is that right?
  148. IF & VLOOKUP
  149. Sort (parameter stored in cell)
  150. copying formulas and not values
  151. RE: Adding "OR" to a Sumproduct Formula
  152. Excel 2000 Date Question
  153. pivot table problems
  154. How do I plot the derivative of a curve in Excel?
  155. Shared workbook issue???
  156. RE: My worksheet is numbered in both row and column. Is that right?
  157. How to sort text and letter hybrid (eg A1, A2, A10) in order?
  158. RE: IF & VLOOKUP
  159. How do I get one worksheet to update when others change?
  160. Find precentage result
  161. Find precentage result
  162. How To Retrieve Data from Sheet2 into Sheet1
  163. Linking Cell to Label Caption
  164. How to hide and unhide Rows & Columns
  165. Help with functions
  166. Can't use tab after protecting sheet.
  167. List of defined names
  168. Use criteria for values in range for small function
  169. Help with Looking up data in multiple sheets
  170. Report
  171. How do i make a change in one worksheet affect the others
  172. Dislpay count of workdays in a month?
  173. why does Excel see my simple formulae as macros now?
  174. Does anyone use excel for A3 templates?
  175. Sumproduct Question
  176. stratified sampling formula
  177. Function to select second-to-last non-empty cell
  178. How- seperate a combined list by filtering out first list of names
  179. Ugent Help!!
  180. How do I find the length of time (Years & Months) between 2 dates
  181. returning specific text only
  182. How too set last edited date in excel and which user was it?
  183. Fill blank cells with spaces
  184. Combining Multiple Columns into One
  185. Vlookup gives wrong answers when used in large data. Pls advise?
  186. Can I run Excel LookUp on a single cell through multiple sheets
  187. Please help, I've been struggling for weeks!
  188. unable to create formula
  189. Display name of imported data file
  190. FUNCTIONS FOR TO TRACE THE SAME VALUE IN OTHER CELL OR SHEET
  191. pictures are disappearing from workbook, why?
  192. Minutes Calculations
  193. how to use English excelbook in a computer with excel vers. in spa
  194. How do I tie the computer clock with formula execution?
  195. Auto Filter
  196. A book for statistical functions?
  197. AutoFilters
  198. Need a number count of items on list after Filterings
  199. formulars
  200. Copy to another sheet and???
  201. Conditional formatting formula
  202. How to pick Home and Away results from a list
  203. find value in column F, then display value in column A of that row
  204. Cell reference in formula
  205. How would I pick random team players using a 1 to 5 rating sys?
  206. link issues
  207. How do I create dynamic arrows that track movements
  208. Subtotal function
  209. Help with calculating time
  210. Multiple Criteria for Conditional Formatting
  211. Why?
  212. activate macro only in sheet2
  213. Automatic Date Insertion?
  214. number < 0 = 0
  215. use "button" to make calculation ignore a cell
  216. Time difference
  217. copy a cell amt AFTER IF equation
  218. Conditional Expression Question
  219. How do I convert numeric data to string format (without VBA)?
  220. Formula Question
  221. #Value! Error when Concatenating
  222. sumif
  223. How do I create a macro that will compare columns and place data
  224. Linking Workbooks - getting absolute values?
  225. invoice problem
  226. merge data from many sheets to one
  227. copy cells
  228. "IF" statement & "strikethrough" formatting
  229. IF(AND function is not working
  230. Dates
  231. Indirect Function
  232. How do you pull a random cell
  233. MORE THAN ONE FUNCTION IN THE SAME CELL
  234. searching a range for a sum...
  235. Moving Average projection?
  236. countif
  237. Count Blanks in a Filtered Column
  238. Zero or negative rates and XNPV?
  239. Help with Forumla
  240. Excel should have a zero divide default value
  241. Extract bold letters in a cell
  242. Displays the number in text. (One thousand two hundred thirty four
  243. how can i unprotacted worksheet. i forget password
  244. Need help to find a date (latest date) from a column
  245. Problem with a SUMPRODUCT Formula
  246. functions
  247. How do I have hierarchial drop down lists in Excel
  248. Excel as relational database -> data rows
  249. fixed columns
  250. Insert a specified number of rows dynamically
  251. RE: functions
  252. Is this a known excel error?? Sequential drag down & IF ERRORS??
  253. RE: Extract bold letters in a cell
  254. Lookup Value
  255. RE: Is this a known excel error?? Sequential drag down & IF ERRORS??
  256. RE: Lookup Value
  257. RE: functions
  258. RE: Need help to find a date (latest date) from a column
  259. Subtotals copy paste
  260. WHERE IS THE INTERPOLATION FUNCTION IN EXCEL 2003
  261. column number of the answer to MIN
  262. First row in Selection range (first index of a cell) EXCEL VBA
  263. Bolded Text To Column
  264. Conditional Formatting
  265. copying data from matching cloumn
  266. How to retrieve full report from Web
  267. Personal Revolving Loans
  268. Conditional functions
  269. Setting for Excel automatically show count result in list ?
  270. How to check for and replace the largest number in excel
  271. Copying from Excel - pasting in Publisher
  272. How can i build up a Matrix in EXCEl ?
  273. if calculations
  274. Formulas for mortgage collection
  275. How to Count Substrings InTwo Columns
  276. A end date and want to a calculated date from it with a %
  277. data validation input message locatioin has become static
  278. Return last 6 results formula
  279. How Do I use COUNTIF Combining the Text from 2 Columns
  280. Double LOOKUP? Help please...
  281. record all changes to a cell?
  282. Excel 'Special' Characters in Expressions
  283. How to use Tab in Excel
  284. count a name
  285. Formula How to add potential nos
  286. LOOKUP/AVERAGE problem
  287. Future value plus annual contributions
  288. if or functions
  289. DATEIF function help pleeeeeease
  290. Need help with sumproduct and dynamic ranges
  291. Need help with sumproduct & dynamic ranges
  292. Max Value in a Row
  293. How do I search for a total using nonadjacent cells
  294. data validation with EOMONTH function
  295. Spacebar extras removal
  296. Help with IF function
  297. Need Function Argument
  298. Pivot Table Question
  299. Vlookups in a Pivot table brining back OFFSET Data
  300. excel and word crash
  301. Prevent User to unlock Sheet Tabs
  302. Tracking time
  303. How do I unlock highlighting when I move the curser
  304. Cell value from another worksheet
  305. how to get address of dependents
  306. Macro target to MsWord
  307. sum formula help
  308. Excel
  309. Excel 'Special' Character
  310. I need two "linked" columns
  311. How do i build a search table in excel
  312. question about creating a simple drop down list
  313. How do I link data from a cell on one spread sheet to another?
  314. Question - Help
  315. Show date cell modified
  316. HOw do I fix, message: Too many different cell formats?
  317. I need help with a formula
  318. Name a worksheet tab from cell in worksheet
  319. how do i prevent data from being changed when i sort excel column
  320. Build a search tool in excel
  321. Highlighting a Row
  322. Conditional Formatting is not working...
  323. subtotal nesting errors new this month
  324. Calculating cells based on dates
  325. data filtering based on last two digits of large number
  326. Display the cell reference of the cell that is currently selected.
  327. How to link from one cell to a different cell.
  328. Count Formula?
  329. Excel Auto Filter Function
  330. How to find avg, min & max for grading subject
  331. How do I auto-fill a cell dependant on the value of another cell?
  332. using if statements
  333. 2003 Shared Worksheet Protection Settings Failing For My 2000 User
  334. How do I set the default font for headers and footers in Excel?
  335. Need Worksheet Code
  336. sorting data to new area on sheet
  337. How do you globally display "All" in an Autofilter?
  338. Vlookup
  339. Calendar Control
  340. How do I get rid of "Top 10" and "Custom" choices Autofilter?
  341. How do I highlight a formula result (IF statment=True)
  342. Solver Question
  343. =LOOKUP (show a blank if not available)
  344. Add a column with formulas
  345. trouble with a growth rate
  346. Problem with validation check!
  347. How do I calculate the cumulative distribution function
  348. Array Function
  349. No reply
  350. Format numberformat Single
  351. Find Largest and Return Column Name
  352. Problem w/ A Sumproduct Formula
  353. If/And/Or Formula Help
  354. If/AND/Or Formula Help
  355. Cell options/combo box?
  356. selection button help
  357. Can i export to excel when I have more than 66000 reords
  358. How do I specify subscript within functions in Excel?
  359. Follow-up to Logical Test Question
  360. What makes diferrent? with or without '+'
  361. Can I import many .txt files in a single worksheet automatically?
  362. How do I transfer formulas but not the information?
  363. Cell value using Max
  364. Row Limits
  365. Formula UDF Help
  366. Conditional Format
  367. Vlookup where range changes
  368. Financial Calc: present cash value of a future amount
  369. how to convert amount in figuers t oamount in words
  370. How do I link lots of data in multiple worksheets
  371. If Function
  372. Sumproduct as Countif multiple criteira
  373. Vlookup?
  374. how to reset form
  375. Is this possible?
  376. Convert from number to text
  377. Final Weekend for Standard Registration - Excel User Conference Book Drawing - April 2006
  378. Pick value at intersection of location & date (MMM-YY)
  379. how do i set up a worksheet to calculate the inventory?
  380. Unprotect worksheet via VBA
  381. formula help to change row colour automatically by some conditions
  382. help needed in worksheet function
  383. Simple Question, display only part of a date in Number format
  384. Simple Question, Calculating Discounts
  385. Create buttom that saves current file in a given filename (Excel)
  386. Get rid of #N/A when using lookup
  387. array formulas
  388. Useful add-ins to download
  389. surveying volumes
  390. Stock Quote Add-in>offer more data (Div. Payout %, 5-YR PE AVG,
  391. How do I list all sums from sheet1 to sheet2?
  392. Combining data from 2 worksheets
  393. Windows and Mac Excel
  394. Total Summed Count of Numeric Repeat (Paired /Double Instance) Criteria
  395. Sumif using or
  396. Excel formula for summing using figures from adjoining rows
  397. Pivotable Sum of Cost times Quantity
  398. VLOOKUP w/ 2 or more conditions
  399. change the negative sign to brackets but no choice is available
  400. update cells to today date in a list of dates
  401. update cells to today date in a list of dates
  402. Formula for displaying in 1 cell Lowest value from multiple other cells
  403. Merging list into a form
  404. VLOOKUP(lookup_value, ___ ,col_index_num,range_lookup)
  405. =LOOKUP on another Sheet
  406. Rows to Columns on reference
  407. Finding and compiling list of cells containing data...
  408. Excel 12 should have text annotations (as Business Scorecards)
  409. How do I create a formula to always add 1 to a quote id # field?
  410. Logical Test
  411. How do I replace negative numbers with zero in Excel.
  412. Date comparison
  413. RE: How do I replace negative numbers with zero in Excel.
  414. RE: How do I replace negative numbers with zero in Excel.
  415. Inserting rows, updating linked worksheet
  416. share specific columns with other users
  417. getting ride of #n/a result from vlookup
  418. Slow Calculation speeds in big spreadsheet
  419. Comparing Cells
  420. can countif function look at 2 separate columns for criteria
  421. Compare values, display date
  422. Finding email addresses in cells
  423. Splitting a cell
  424. Text To Columns
  425. Extracting Text
  426. Making N/A become a zero
  427. Target
  428. extract year from the date in a cell
  429. Changing a cell referance on multipule cells
  430. Can Excel do this? (Template?)
  431. Checking Two Fields
  432. "Array Formula?"
  433. Alphabetizing Worksheets
  434. locking formula cell references
  435. Another Conditional Formating Question
  436. NPV vs. XNPV
  437. how do I auto sum several worksheet cells on to a new worksheet?
  438. Ignoring #N/A in an Autosum range
  439. invoices
  440. Convert days in decimal to days:hours:minutes
  441. Formula to sum every 4th cell returns #DIV/0! error in some column
  442. Identification of duplicate records
  443. Sumproduct ?? Question
  444. Updating a named range
  445. Q about exporting macros
  446. Is there a way to count cells in a range based on fill color?
  447. Linking large worksheets
  448. Fill Colors
  449. two workbooks with extension .xls1 and .xls2
  450. need help with this formula
  451. Add a criteria to sumproduct
  452. Can array formulas work if rows are inserted?
  453. Data Valitaion Input message
  454. Conditions & Populating
  455. Function Help
  456. =SUMPRODUCT formula is counting the blank cells as well as zero's
  457. =SUMPRODUCT formula is counting the blank cells as well as zero's
  458. count labels in a given range
  459. Validation protection with named ranges
  460. Formula using SUMIF & IF
  461. multiple arrays for SMALL command
  462. Summary of hyperlink info on spreadsheets
  463. pivot table not showing field list
  464. 1-2-3 @ function to Excel Assistance
  465. Formula/function that checks for a set of values.
  466. the function =cell()
  467. Hours and minutes in excel
  468. rounddown
  469. Final Week for Standard Registration - Excel User Conference Book Drawing - April 2006
  470. spreadsheet protection?
  471. address help (similar to trim or transpose)
  472. Calculate a quantity rebate
  473. 1000+$K$5/1000 -what does $ indicate in formula
  474. Highlight a row automatically if a cell meets certain criteria
  475. INDIRECT.EXT
  476. Function(s) that return multiple separated references
  477. why after mailmerged the data can not be read?
  478. can I 'hyperlink' within a workbook from the first worksheet?
  479. Price Code Help Please
  480. reference a function
  481. Use of Text Phrases in Excel Functions
  482. Nested Limitations
  483. Fill colors are disappered
  484. Inventory Brought Foward
  485. Number of work days/month
  486. Formula for Reading A Non-Existent Reference
  487. "find and replace" negative numbers
  488. equals the actual number...not text ????
  489. Formula to read non-existant reference?
  490. "File" has disappeared from my menu bar
  491. How can I check if any of the entires is True in a range?
  492. Sampling Program
  493. how do i set different margins within document
  494. ??? get "#NUM" doing 190^190
  495. how do I reference tab labels from a worksheet in a cell in the wb
  496. Multimodal Madness
  497. Complex Sort Question
  498. count cells containing text
  499. Rounding off problem..!
  500. Excel User Conference Book Drawing - April 2006
  501. Extracting rows depending on string
  502. Help finding and summing across worksheets
  503. VLOOKUP
  504. How to calculate the third friday of a month?
  505. count matching occurances
  506. lookup table with specific criterea
  507. EDate function doesn't work!
  508. Is there away to add a zero to the beginning of number string?
  509. Cell Limitations ? Formatting and Size when exporting to Tab based Text file?
  510. Data entry - Copy contents of cell typed in one cell to another ce
  511. How do I make a text box accessible in a protected Excel sheet?
  512. Macro to stop at a certain tab and does not go to the next one.
  513. items to be ordered, help?
  514. Colourized Concatenation
  515. Multiple Condition Help needed....
  516. Average of Last 10
  517. if then else
  518. List cumulative values in a column
  519. Worksheet header
  520. How do I sum a column dependent on another columns text value?
  521. Tabbing in Excel
  522. create an autofill series!
  523. Tom Ogilvy
  524. print author
  525. DAYS360 function for 365 day year
  526. how can I find out a total as a percentage using absolute cell
  527. Complex Excel Problem involving Step Costs
  528. Can a shopping cart be created using Excel?
  529. Wildcards in formulas?
  530. Instructions to convert columns to rows Excel help are not correct
  531. Tieing in the Company and the products
  532. Calculate average speed
  533. How do i convert a spreadsheet with dollar amounts to euros?
  534. Change selected field in all piviot tables
  535. Multiple Conditions
  536. Hide all values in a row if value is 0
  537. how do I extract hex digits in a cell and convert to binary
  538. Why does'nt sheet protection allow CTRL+PAGEUP/DOWN to work?
  539. Count text cells based on two criteria
  540. Conditional Format
  541. create macro - if cell is 0 delete row
  542. How to calculate an age?
  543. formula
  544. Can i use the button in forms toolbar and maneuver to differentt..
  545. how to count unique values in excel based on multiple criteria
  546. restrict users
  547. Need help with writing a formula
  548. Macro To Change Cell Color (Continued)
  549. is it possible to insert ink annotations into a protected sheet?
  550. Finding Closest Match
  551. Match, index,....
  552. Vlookup problem..
  553. Count function
  554. Tracking Change Date
  555. Auto Sum and decimilization
  556. how do i enter data in multiple sheets simultaneously
  557. Adding data from another sheet
  558. How do i group certain numbers together (vlookup)??
  559. xls spreadsheet constantly calculating causing navigation issues
  560. Highest & lowest place value / decimal places of cell value
  561. converting Time to units
  562. msgbox / inputbox etc
  563. How do I collate (match-up) one column's data with another?
  564. How do I repeatedly find text in an Excel sheet?
  565. Use of offset and match functions with changing arrays, I think???
  566. A function that verifies pair matches
  567. how do i calculate age in term of years, months, days
  568. how do i calculate age in term of years, months, days
  569. Looking up a table
  570. filter dates in data range
  571. if then formula
  572. Nesting level limits
  573. Function to return True/False if all are validated as True by ISNU
  574. Sumproduct from different worksheet
  575. Data Validation question
  576. Cashier Balance Sheet
  577. Grouping dates in a pivot table
  578. Sum If
  579. Formula Assistance with "="
  580. accumulate totals
  581. Pivot Table: I want default to be sum & not count
  582. Intersection of a graph
  583. HOW DO I ENTER THIS FORMULA TO CONVERT TEXT TO DATE =DATEVALUE(,
  584. Can a function return a Null (blank ) value? Maybe a custom functi
  585. Remove trailing spaces from multiple columns in Excel
  586. compare two spreadsheets and return a value
  587. DATE SET
  588. Why does excel calculate difference in days from February - March
  589. Need helping with my formula please...
  590. Advanced Filter Question
  591. Moving cells
  592. IF Statment in a Pivot Table
  593. Need to convert list of 5 digit zip codes to ranges where possible
  594. excel-hrs spreadsheet-work 8:15 - 5:30 (how calculate total hrs?)
  595. excel subtotal problems
  596. When merging phone numbers do not keep formatting why?
  597. cut and paste
  598. Help with Worksheet issue
  599. Help needed!
  600. Need help with writing formula please...
  601. rounding up time to quarter hour increments
  602. Re: rounding up time to quarter hour increments
  603. Re: rounding up time to quarter hour increments
  604. Alphabetizing the tabs
  605. condititional formatting!
  606. calculate from degrees to degrees/minutes/seconds on excel?
  607. delete row is if a cell value is higher than...
  608. zipcode, enter 5, show 3
  609. Missing values from SAS
  610. concatenate a range function
  611. Need 6 Conditions / Conditional Formatting
  612. Change the Employee Absence schedule template to 2006?
  613. Help Counting
  614. Macro or Custom button to fill in the same formula
  615. Automatic List Generation
  616. How do I copy the cell-content plus its comment to another cell ?
  617. Logic Statement
  618. IF statement
  619. Problems with offset/average formula
  620. crack this!!
  621. Re: crack this!!
  622. Vertical search and NULL
  623. Formula to find highest alphabetic name in a list of names
  624. Modify A formula
  625. How do I make H = -1 on a worksheet, yet show H?
  626. Possible?
  627. REPOST - Outline buttons - still need help
  628. Column width
  629. Replace Error with a Dash
  630. Formulas
  631. Convert decimal days to Days,hours, minutes
  632. converting a number to time
  633. Workbook Links
  634. Correction, x y axis question...
  635. x and y axis, enter x value, enter y value, value at intersect....
  636. Formulas
  637. Excel Spreadsheet to Create/Update Monthly Calendar
  638. 3 dimension lookup problem
  639. Macro To Change Cell Color When Value Changes
  640. Hide formulas that = 0
  641. How can I statisically compare two calibration curves in Excel?
  642. Sum If with two ranges and condition
  643. Nested if problem
  644. SEARCH function
  645. Percentile() On Pivot Table
  646. FORMULA at Source range (in Data->validation->List) gives wrong re
  647. Countif background colour is.....
  648. Hondt method
  649. What use is the data form in excel?
  650. pivot tables using two mdb data sources
  651. HELP: how to detect if printers are installed? woes :S
  652. Integrity problems with pivot tables
  653. Cell data not visible (I have wrapped text & resized)
  654. SumProduct
  655. SUMIF conditions
  656. Summary Counts Functions to filter multiple conditions
  657. Creating Inventory Macros
  658. other workbook does not appear in the drop down box when I attemp.
  659. copy excel workbook to new workbook without data
  660. Advanced formula/inserting text question
  661. how to combine two similiar sheet
  662. Multiple Functions across Two Columns
  663. How to take the worksheet name as a variable(Label/Define) in a fo
  664. in the average sum etc at bottom of sheet add a custom tab
  665. HLookup or Cond. Format?
  666. why is owner's withdrawal recorded as a charge against cash out?
  667. find result from two sheet
  668. sumproduct
  669. Can I sort Excel sheet by the color of the fill in selected cell
  670. Show if >80%, do not show <80%
  671. how do i concatenate conditionally formatted cells in excel
  672. need to insert the symbol for pi--any thoughts?
  673. How do I convert a julian date to a regular date?
  674. Data Validation
  675. ? format column so no duplicate entries are accepted
  676. Having data automatically populated in a different sheet
  677. Test skill of a job applicant in Excel
  678. array functions and complex element values
  679. Data compilation within a single workbook
  680. countif function?
  681. need help with a form
  682. Function to calculate the nuber of weeks between dates?
  683. check if the sheet/tag exists
  684. IF f1>G1;Win;loss
  685. Automatic Copy and Paste
  686. Formula Help
  687. Can I an option button in two groups?
  688. help with spreadsheet calculations
  689. Excel 97 descending automatically
  690. Sumproduct
  691. Removing Reviewing Tool Bar
  692. please help me mark their presence.
  693. count their presence
  694. formula is too long error
  695. VBA for "Find" function
  696. vlookup formula not working with data on separate sheet
  697. Numbers after specific text
  698. Formula and Condition for a Calculation to leave a zero if the res
  699. Using Excel's Auto Filter, how can I show # of records returned?
  700. importing data
  701. VLOOKUP to pick information from two worksheets
  702. Need help with custom function that deals with times
  703. pictures in comboboxes?
  704. SUBTOTALS
  705. validating data in a combobox
  706. Sorting on PivotTable
  707. compare and merge data
  708. formula result #value! needs to equal zero for average calculation
  709. Reference to worksheets
  710. Hyperlink Stock Ticker in Cell
  711. Populating a column with calender dates............
  712. named cell range
  713. Returning Cell Comments from One Cell to Another
  714. Changing Cell Colors When Value in Cell Changes
  715. How can I draw a Parabola in Excel? like y = x^2 + 3
  716. multiply a row of numbers by %
  717. Copy Function into other cells
  718. Timesheet Calculations
  719. VLookup against one of two columns
  720. Help please
  721. Logical Value
  722. FFT and DFT
  723. cell highlighted # from original cell
  724. Problem with default date/Time
  725. Drop-down list from drop-down list
  726. Pivot table dates not times
  727. What version came with userlocked rows/columns etc ?
  728. Lookup function
  729. How do I get the"Hour" command to stop rounding?
  730. maximum number of letters which can be entered in excell shell
  731. How can I insert stock quotes in excel (not through msn)?
  732. IF..., then....
  733. sumif function
  734. sumif function
  735. Covert text to Hyperlink
  736. largest group of non zeros
  737. TINV returns a bad value in Excel. This is used for small sample s
  738. Central Address Database
  739. Vlookup with non matching data
  740. language support in excel sheet using a third party language tool
  741. Automating swnding mails using macros on Excel.
  742. How do I add gridlines to a colored part of a worksheet?
  743. How to select the number in excel?
  744. How to sum a cell?
  745. How to name cells using same name yet specific to worksheet in Exc
  746. Email Addresses in a spreadsheet
  747. wud like 2 open the w.book of 12 sheets with my desired sheet?
  748. Copying Cells
  749. multiple regression in Excel12
  750. names in a long list
  751. What would the formula be for the cell?
  752. Clear Cell If Function = 0
  753. Time sheet calculations
  754. If...then "0", if greater than, then enter actual
  755. how do i compare two excel spreadsheets to indicate differences
  756. Bet nobody can answer this one. And i didn’t start-our pessimisti
  757. Conditional Formatting
  758. countif date
  759. How do I create a formula for multiple levels of discounts?
  760. VLOOKUP code needed please
  761. Excel problem
  762. Rounding a group of numbers
  763. Paste results consecutively within column (based off other worksheet)
  764. Could I use Vlookup?
  765. HOW DO WE CHANGE THE FORMAT OF FUNCTION =BAHTTEXT( ) TO ENGLISH?
  766. Drop Down List + VLOOKUP
  767. Vlookup w/multiple codes
  768. Conditional Median
  769. how i write a number on a column A and see that number on letters.
  770. Linking to another worksheet
  771. Dropdown list connected to another workbook
  772. Increasing Sheet Numbers by one on fill down command
  773. Indirect Vlookup with RC[-1]
  774. Pool Draws (bracket)
  775. Linked Cell Formatting
  776. Standard Deviation
  777. Still need help for merging and sorting
  778. could a cell be refreshed automatically?
  779. converting time to decimals
  780. Standard Deviation
  781. Conditional Summing...
  782. lists from other lists in excel
  783. Excel - Euros to U.S. Dollars
  784. Find avg & Max for grades
  785. date entered wrong or not as a date
  786. Selectig a cell based on > and <
  787. cube root function
  788. Cube root function
  789. Multiple countif()s or a better way?
  790. Negative Time
  791. minimum function
  792. Averages
  793. how to use a cell to enter a filename in a formula
  794. Combine Show
  795. Still looking for answer that works,&.appreciate past efforts
  796. Help with Time Keeping Formula
  797. Excel worksheet tabs in a vertical arrangement on left side.
  798. Input Cells
  799. Clear"Reset" data input.
  800. Datestamp
  801. Timestamp Macro
  802. Conditional coloring of Excel cells, based on adjacent cell values?
  803. Confirming Vlues in 2 Cells Appear in a List
  804. Evaluation Sheet
  805. How do I hyperlink cell shading and formats (with text).
  806. remove cr character from a + number and change number to - 159cr
  807. Help with Excel
  808. Unable to search for a text value with IF
  809. Weekly reg/ot formula help please!
  810. Delete a workbook while in a macro
  811. inserta row and affect same formula on same sheet
  812. Lookup with multiple results, without duplicates
  813. color a cell with a formula in it?
  814. Cell Changes Color Evertime it Changes
  815. PLease help me with formula's
  816. Removing Rows for Printing
  817. Comparison Formula
  818. Using DSUM
  819. What Formula?
  820. Assistance with Formula
  821. How to reference an offset from a cell?
  822. Combining Werksheets
  823. Copying data as static as source data changes
  824. how to sum the value
  825. Sumif Cells Are Not Blank
  826. Removing Duplicates
  827. Two unknown variable equation
  828. Hidden Data in linked file
  829. Trouble with a VLOOKUP formula
  830. Calculating a formula that exceeds 1,000 characters
  831. Using 'AND' logic in a SUMIF statement
  832. How do I transfer data from 1 sheet to another?
  833. How do I get data from another worksheet
  834. Date Format
  835. How do I do dynamic searching in Excel?
  836. EXCEL2000 trouble with SUM function recalculating on new data ent
  837. Header Row Cell Text
  838. How to create a pull down menu for selection?
  839. Conditions Help
  840. Colour Cell based on Content
  841. Averages
  842. compare columns
  843. Round Time to 30 minutes
  844. =max(if(a2:a101=5.4,b2:b101))?
  845. Function to extract numbers from an alphanumeric cell
  846. Date Calendar
  847. Help with Formula please?
  848. PivotTable - Multiple Consolidation Ranges
  849. Count Function
  850. hide rows when the cell is #VALUE!
  851. Excel User Conference - Last days for regular registration - Mar 15th
  852. Array constant issue
  853. Two dimensional lookup problem
  854. formula question
  855. Help me with what seems simple
  856. averages in excel
  857. enable automatic refresh
  858. doubleclick
  859. How to calculate sum per category?
  860. Referencing Data in a Pivot table. More Excel 2003 misery
  861. Multiple Arguments - New Twist
  862. Multiple Arguments
  863. FORMULA HELP
  864. book
  865. Format to a negative value
  866. Finding links to other files
  867. timestamp functions
  868. effective gross income
  869. Take data from 1 cell to create a new cell
  870. Get a Worksheet name through a function
  871. help with formula...
  872. How to calculate no. of hours under different circumstances.
  873. How do I set up a commission calculation chart w/ "if" condition?
  874. VLOOKUP NEED HELP Please
  875. open new microsoft excel sheet and found my last same file all ti.
  876. how to use the form in excel
  877. Excel file link with word file
  878. Copy value below Cell
  879. sheet name
  880. sumproduct formula
  881. Add certain cells based on a function
  882. Using a function to specify a cell
  883. excel should cut & paste lists side by side to save paper
  884. sorting merged cells
  885. Help on performing calculations on formula results
  886. Validate in WS to prevent dual data entry
  887. Protecting Sheets
  888. Rounding Off!?
  889. How do I pick the same cell in sheet 1!, Sheet2! and just drag
  890. Help with a Lookup Formula
  891. Summing cells from another workbook
  892. Formula help required!!!
  893. using a vlookup, can i use isblank to show an empty cell
  894. Conditional formating -identify blank cell
  895. VLOOKUP CONDITION TO RETURN BLANK CELL WHERE LOOKUP VALUE IS NOT IN TABLE ARRAY
  896. Conditional format -blank
  897. when i input (=r3*s3) the answer is not correct?
  898. How do I sum numbers in cells that have text?
  899. Difficult Formula
  900. can I use MIN function to find lowest, NON-ZERO or blank value?
  901. How to create a complicated formula
  902. Setting a cell equal to another worksheet cell fails (sometimes)
  903. How do I update a FORM enforcing UPPER CASE entries?
  904. how can I return a value in excel that looks at a range of number
  905. same range, multiple sheets, different sorts, help please!
  906. Macro to add more lines
  907. Calc on Pivot Table
  908. POI doesn't work with Excel 97
  909. Find First Monday in May
  910. formula returning incorrect blanks
  911. how do i automatically replace formula with results
  912. Partial String Match & Wild Cards Using VLOOKUP
  913. Same formula referencing same cells returns incorrect results, randomly, when pasted into new worksheet
  914. Averages
  915. Having problems calculating dates in Excel.
  916. Worksheet tab headdings
  917. Update SUM & AVERAGE
  918. Control toolbox
  919. How to substract for lunch on =MOD function
  920. excel shading
  921. Conditional formatting
  922. Is there a way to subtotal to seperate sheets in excel?
  923. How to modify a copy macro
  924. Conditional Formatting to Test Value in Cell
  925. Excel pull down menu
  926. Sumproduct calculation between two workbooks
  927. How can I add math functions to a comment?
  928. Lookup items and have picture appear together.
  929. Auto transfer rows from 1 sheet to another by account code.
  930. Complex Vlookup and List Validation and Nested IF statements
  931. MIN function
  932. Format Values to specified length
  933. WHY IS MY CURRENCY SUM ONE PENCE OUT?
  934. Appointments from Excel into Outlook Calendar
  935. Loan Amortization Schedule
  936. if statements
  937. Help with formula please
  938. How can I delete a row from all worksheets in a workbook easily?
  939. Frequency Headache
  940. Data Validation
  941. Sumproduct Datevalue Problem
  942. how do i link from one sheet to another in the same workbook?
  943. removing comma
  944. sum product
  945. Copying sheets with pictures
  946. 2006 Excel User Conference - Book drawing
  947. #REF! Error
  948. AutoComplete not working after 4000 entries
  949. can a cell value to be duplicated to another cell during data entr
  950. Unexpected logical 'IF' response
  951. Add on 8 working days to a date
  952. Outline / Group buttons
  953. linking data between sheets using drop down list
  954. Hlookup?
  955. sort sheet tab alphabeticly
  956. Removing non Work Hours from Excel calculation
  957. Formula Help
  958. Macro
  959. sum of weeks sales please
  960. Some borders show on the screen as grey, when the colour is black.
  961. Entering and displaying fractions
  962. How can I delete a macro when the Delete button is not active?
  963. entering data from a list
  964. Is there an opposite function of SUM, like DIFF?
  965. Can I edit headings in Excel Watch Window?
  966. help...finding duplicates
  967. IF function
  968. Lock Cell Format - Allow copy and paste of data without format change
  969. F.O.B. Point on the Invoice template, whats that?
  970. Formula to give archived name
  971. I want to put a bank account number that begins with 00 in Excel.
  972. column text merge
  973. IF Formula to go through every line of array
  974. Excel: 'Registered to' info in 'Insert Comment' baloon,by default
  975. Formatting not retained using paste all and paste link
  976. How to use an IF function
  977. NESTED
  978. Lookup funtion referenced from another sheet.
  979. Formating a cell(s)
  980. Convert a Date to Text?
  981. Macro to color cells
  982. how do i upload and save information off a website
  983. Is there a function to show if cell/row(X:Y) is hidden? or width?
  984. check box not working on excel spreadsheet?
  985. VLookup & Column Sum
  986. Plz Help Microsoft Excel Novice
  987. Plz Help Microsoft Excel Novice
  988. How to setup a nested if function with 10 levels?
  989. formula to check balances within parameters
  990. Adding numbers from several worksheets with a common bond
  991. cannot open pivot table source file - error
  992. Is it possible to use a cell adress that is typed in a cell?
  993. How do I create multiple scroll bars within one Excel sheet?
  994. Allow relative referencing for imbedded sheetnames in formulas
  995. How do I copy data from one cell to the next occurrence of data?
  996. Weekly Subtotal in Excel
  997. Updating Time when a field has been modified
  998. Weekly Subtotal in Excel
  999. how can I imbed sheet names contained in cells into formulas?
  1000. pull data for a company with data in diff cells multiple wrkshts