PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  [57] 58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Another Date related question....
  2. Relative, absolute & mixed references in many cells
  3. SUMIF variation?
  4. add and subract in one sum
  5. Formula for calcing dates
  6. how to look up values with two independent variables
  7. VLOOKUP Query
  8. adjusting decimal place in protected worksheet in excel 2007
  9. adv filter
  10. Queation about monthly and weekly averages
  11. Please help me (urgent)
  12. Fixing some bugs
  13. A "ConcatenateIF" Function in Excel
  14. Extremely frusterated. 3 quick questions
  15. TROUBLE RENAMING A WORKSHEET IN EXCEL 2000
  16. how do I calculate minutes when given two times?
  17. How do I get rid of an extra page before printing on an excel sp.
  18. Can vlookup be used to search in more than one worksheet?
  19. sumif, countif, sumproduct?????
  20. A Tricky One......
  21. I love this forum! need help again!
  22. Help!!
  23. Problem understanding dependant lookups
  24. dynamic lookup
  25. How do I change color pattern based upon a formula within a cell?
  26. IF Statement
  27. I am getting a strange round off error in excel
  28. Relative references
  29. Inventory Spreadsheet
  30. DATE function clarification
  31. cell math to decrement/increment a cell
  32. VLOOKUP
  33. comparison
  34. validation from two columns
  35. Reset Worksheet Size
  36. Lookup table for two conditions
  37. excel cannot accepted the password and finily cannot open file
  38. How do you add figure with a word in?
  39. on excel file cannot acceted the password
  40. Combining spread sheets
  41. Error: The text string you entered is too long.
  42. Can anyone help please?
  43. Hyperlinks in pull downs . . .
  44. condtional format to
  45. If A1 has a #, that is displayed, if D1 has a # that is displayed
  46. Question about having the date autofill for schedule sheets
  47. Merging 3 workbooks when they are not exactly the same
  48. Formula bar doesn't have an equal sign
  49. Data downloaded with green triangle(indentation)
  50. Add to an IF statement
  51. Linking in the same workbook
  52. Using Error Message as test Criteria
  53. Extracting multiple entries in a cell into their component pieces
  54. Lookup Value in Range/Array and Return Column Header Value
  55. delete all values in column?
  56. find and paste formula
  57. Frequency of occurence
  58. Use concatenated text as name in formulas
  59. [sorting rows]
  60. data validation
  61. If Statement - With Formated text
  62. Using Replace command for replacing a character by an ALT+ENTER
  63. Finding unique entries among two columns of alphanumeric data
  64. vlookup or #N/A
  65. help with lookup please
  66. Counting unique records
  67. Re:Final days - London Excel Conference Registration giveaway
  68. Formula using INDEX and MATCH
  69. Data in Cells
  70. Calculate due date from a starting day
  71. custom validation
  72. count coloured cells
  73. Excel find/replace should allow values to be pasted in.
  74. countif criteria
  75. How to find avg for step size?
  76. Time (Hours) calculation
  77. help needed for Internal rate of return
  78. "Show all" button not work in protected worksheet
  79. Starting another program out of Excel VB??
  80. Average of lowest 5 of 20 values?
  81. web query help.. delay?
  82. finding duplicate rows
  83. How do I make a date appear in a cell only when I mouseover it?
  84. Adding category totals
  85. Contitional formatting help
  86. Find & Search Function
  87. "IF" functions for Excel?
  88. How to spread 15,000 into 12 months at 10% ?
  89. Display cell based on multiple cross-references
  90. Excel should let me set print gridlines as a default
  91. lookup error!
  92. time calculations
  93. Copy sum formula to Other columns not working
  94. How to change data in a cell, based on the date
  95. Function to sum a list of rows with different text except for one
  96. how to calculate the area under the curve in the excel?
  97. excel 2003 If function
  98. VLOOKUP using another table for comparison values
  99. complex average formula
  100. #N/A in mode worksheet function
  101. how to select cells with keyboard if the arrows don't let you go out of the formula
  102. Nesting Functions in a worksheet
  103. Help... in excel.
  104. How do I make the cell flash on and off ?
  105. Excel: want neg numbers to show red/pos green via if-then formula
  106. calculating adjacent columns in a work schedule
  107. Working spreadsheet highlighting function for Excel 2007
  108. how do I lock values in excel
  109. Sumif Across multiple worksheets
  110. Intersection of row and column based on input
  111. tagging unique items in a list
  112. RE: calculating adjacent columns in a work schedule
  113. Excel Formula or access ?
  114. RE: calculating adjacent columns in a work schedule
  115. using vlookup between two separate sheets
  116. Double lookup without using vlookup?
  117. Adding one month to noncontiguous cells
  118. Formula for computing day of the week and time
  119. Beetween Sheets
  120. Creating a formula using RAND
  121. convert column values
  122. How do I set up a formula to throw out the 2 lowest scores?
  123. I AM TRYING TO USE BETWEEN IN IF THEN ELSE
  124. Assistance with Formula
  125. Need help with averaging a time but dates are messing up the result I am trying for.
  126. Simple SUMIF, I think...
  127. HELP WITH A FORMULA
  128. if or problem
  129. DATE ISSUE!
  130. indirect function within sumif to reference other sheets
  131. Inserting variables within file names
  132. Is there any File Auto Save Function for Excel and Word 2007 (Bet
  133. How i can create a formula that combine subtotals and sumif
  134. Need formula help!
  135. If this and this, then do a) b) or c)
  136. Filter formula
  137. Need to make a mark up table with more than 7 if statements
  138. Variable Cell Referencing
  139. remove #DIV/0!
  140. use the OR function inside an IF function
  141. Need step by step instructions to try, not a demo. Can't remember
  142. Need step by step instructions to try, not a demo. Can't remember
  143. vlookup on non-contiguous ranges
  144. Use of IF function
  145. how to hide worksheet using VB
  146. Extend series
  147. count criteria excell
  148. spreadsheets and auto General Journals postings
  149. vlookup help!!
  150. Difficult IF Function (For me at least) help
  151. Keeping the hyperlink address hidden in a cell.
  152. lookup latest entered match
  153. Copying information from 1 WB to another and loosing style
  154. matching values
  155. excel, can put name in one cell and get ther# in the next cell?
  156. how to copy a cell with formula from sheet 1 (data is all vertical) into sheet 2
  157. How do I avoid duplicating names in excel?
  158. IF function with date
  159. Deleting blank worksheets
  160. Migrating information into another sheet.
  161. Need help with an embedded IF statement
  162. Insert Picture
  163. paste only subtotals, not individual date that makes up subtotal
  164. What is the formula used to calculate the 1st and 3rd quartile?
  165. EXCEL - PASTE SPECIAL COULD HAVE AN OPERATION TO REVERSE ORDER
  166. Protect my formulas!
  167. locked cells with 2 different passwords?
  168. Import Cell Data
  169. I need help with the IF function
  170. VLOOKUP in 4 work sheets
  171. Networkdays formula
  172. MATCH and OFFSET
  173. Yet another issue
  174. How do i find the counts of data with a condition of other cells
  175. is it possable to run an macro or script at start up as you could
  176. Double if statement
  177. IMPORTANT! HELP PLEASE! Formula
  178. variance %
  179. How can I make the box remain empty instead of N/A#
  180. How do I make the column & row heading bold Type
  181. formula question?
  182. Questions should be simple please help
  183. How do I break down a number by multiples in Excel?
  184. Help with cell formatting
  185. function help needed
  186. merge workbooks
  187. Formula Please help
  188. Remove dash(s)
  189. Sending automatic e-mails by date from Exel
  190. create 2nd list dependent on 1st list
  191. Using formulas to source a value based on 2 variables
  192. lbs ounces drams
  193. How do I color code the "SHEET1" Tab in Excel?
  194. "Too many different cell formats" error in Excel
  195. div/0 and #num!
  196. using a calculation in a list on another worksheet
  197. Paste Links not updating automatically.
  198. Complicated formula please help asap!
  199. changing dates.
  200. Using countif with a name of a range
  201. Please help - formula works in some cells but evaluates to #value in others
  202. Convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters
  203. Matching Picture to Reference
  204. Worksheet numbering
  205. Filter isn't working with a VBA Code
  206. lookup field and copy the row across
  207. IF Function
  208. Check Box Macro to hide and unhide a column
  209. How to replace a cell if value is alphabetic
  210. Please Help With Days Elapsed And Days Remaining Calculation
  211. How do I select a value from a table based on 2 conditional refs?
  212. vary the vlookup array depending on the value in a cell
  213. How to insert rows in transposed data table?
  214. dynamic print area based on cell value
  215. Can a function do this?
  216. Help Please, Worksheet Change
  217. What are the reasons if the "the solver" will not install?
  218. Excel worksheet functions question.
  219. how do you nest ROUNDDOWN in an IF formula?
  220. Comparison Function
  221. I was creating a histogram; now i have data but no histogram.
  222. How do I compare lists in cells Excel
  223. Help with IF function
  224. Vlookup for multiple criteria
  225. insert picture excel 2007 from scanner or camera
  226. All Capitals
  227. Search for first instance of text & return the value
  228. Formula Help please
  229. Averaging seconds
  230. Formula to show zero if reference cell is zero? tricky!
  231. How do I get the grouping dialogue box to appear in Pivot Tables?
  232. functions to count Yes & No
  233. How To Lock Cells and Columns without Protecting Worksheet
  234. how do I automatically hide or suppress zero balance rows
  235. Help with an Excel formula please. - it is beyond me!!
  236. Create 5 unique value between 1 and 14?
  237. Pivot table and Dsum security
  238. How can I CUT and paste to convert columns to rows?
  239. =Now()
  240. Have a worksheet = cell value (Time!B2 vs C2!B2 when C2 = Time)?
  241. In Excel: add a Paste-Special Option to paste IN REVERSE ORDER.
  242. How to convert cell contents
  243. maximum repeated value
  244. Dame: identifying duplicate numbers within a column
  245. unhide rows when cell is clicked
  246. unlock a spreadsheet without password
  247. converting month name to number
  248. MEGA FORMULA
  249. User defined functions without using VBA.
  250. User defined functions without using VBA.
  251. how can i ignore an error in a formula
  252. Compound Lookup, Large/Small, Match...
  253. Still a problem with DSUM function
  254. Help with SUBTOTAL formula
  255. Dare Format
  256. Convert a julian gregorian date code into a regular date
  257. Externalizing formulas.
  258. Please help!
  259. excel function
  260. how do I perform a lookup on an 80,000 line array?
  261. Hlookup search in more than one sheet of excell?
  262. Multiple hyperlinks from drop down box
  263. Total Minutes
  264. turn off convert text to date (i.e. 4-9 to April 9, 2006)
  265. Copy Worksheets
  266. Conditional COUNTIF Function
  267. IF Statement, including AND
  268. How do I Change the value in a count function from 1 to .25
  269. Xcel Formula # rows With value X in colF AND Value A or B in colJ
  270. Web toolbar in Excel 2007 beta
  271. Moving cell data and separating or deleting
  272. need value from referenced cell
  273. I need to count data in one colum based on data in another column
  274. Moving left of a cell reference
  275. Re: Moving left of a cell reference
  276. query in excel
  277. Find and replace Comments
  278. London Excel Conference Registration giveaway
  279. RE-submitting of: constructing (complex) variables with worksheet functions
  280. MSQuery
  281. Hyperlinks
  282. do loops
  283. Max and lookups
  284. how do i save a large amount of data in a worksheet excel 4
  285. find value one row in advance of specified value
  286. if again
  287. if specific value from list A equals one of the values from list b...
  288. RANK, duplicate ranking but no gaps in rank
  289. Selection of Drop down list that allows you to go to a particular cell
  290. Running Sum across columns but only to a certain point
  291. How to parse a string with a date?
  292. making cells change relative to each other? cant figure it out
  293. making cells change relative to each other?
  294. Need a pareto of a text table
  295. Excel Workbook
  296. IF Function with equation and text
  297. Passing a WorkSheet from a Function???
  298. copy cell from one sheet to another
  299. place a number in a cell
  300. look up a value in one column to another colum
  301. Calculating Compounded Growth Rates
  302. formula error
  303. Displaying result in parentheses
  304. help. Excel shows formulas, not answers
  305. How do I rename an Excel worksheet when the feature is grayed out.
  306. Complex logical/conditional formula
  307. Adding A Not(IsBlank) To IF Statement(help)
  308. using VB to read in a column of values of varying length into an array
  309. searching all workbook sheets
  310. Compare and copy unique values
  311. finding a name in a string
  312. changing datas when adding row ?
  313. Datedif using cell references Excel 2000
  314. Rows into Columms
  315. How do I covert rows to columms?
  316. How are empty cells referenced in Excel in IF statements?
  317. How to smart count a table with words in it!
  318. EXCEL HELP
  319. Trying to replace "false" in IF statement...
  320. Apply Absolute Reference to multiplie cells
  321. Shrink to fit Macro Button
  322. Type in Part number which pulls info from another wksheet
  323. comparing ranges/arrays
  324. How do I change the IRR formula for MONTHLY periodic payments?
  325. How can I connect a word of text to a certain dollar value?
  326. <HELP> modified reference
  327. production cost
  328. How many characters in a box..?
  329. Using vlookup - how can I obtain a sum of values, not just first v
  330. Can anyone help?
  331. Stock data manipulation
  332. Compare Two Lists
  333. Date Function formula that will return the date of a specific week
  334. Automatically number lines
  335. Excel 2007 worksheet headers do not print
  336. lookups and match
  337. Customise the summation function / button
  338. Personally Identifying information in Excel Sheet
  339. Excel Data Sort in Excel2000
  340. Determine Future Value to Meet Average
  341. Factorial (like =FACT) function?
  342. Excel
  343. How do I open several worksheets from the same workbook on screen
  344. Arranging Names in a cell
  345. Speed fill function for MS Ecel 2007 (Beta)
  346. Prom with the DSUM function
  347. Formula to count cells between dates.
  348. Vlookup returns line number
  349. If Function with OR
  350. Counting cells using multiple criteria
  351. Date minus 3 months
  352. how to add a charater in front of part number
  353. Spreadsheet Alarms
  354. Formula
  355. How to get a cell with a zero errorto show the cell as blank
  356. alphabetcal order
  357. take numbers from one cell and add to another
  358. serial number decode
  359. percentages
  360. How to change a tab name with cell reference and formula?
  361. how can avoid considering of blank cells in IF function
  362. Is it possible to search tabs in excel?
  363. get back a document replaced by another
  364. Change the work sheet name in a formula by using cell reference
  365. HLookup and how it works
  366. Macro hangs up often but sometimes works fine
  367. nested if function
  368. Title in one cell covering space of 3 cells underneath
  369. vba linking Excel and Word
  370. Last week for regular registration - London Excel User Conference - July 19-21
  371. Sum & two column conditions
  372. How to Add Restrictions to ComboBox...???
  373. Countif Problem
  374. Separate two words in cell
  375. change date format
  376. IF formula
  377. creating a quote looking up from tables
  378. Page set up for a workbook, so each sheet gets the same format ?
  379. CreateObject("Excel.Application")
  380. Internet Query?
  381. Ignoring Blank Cells
  382. counting responses - please help
  383. load one vendors prices to a master workbook
  384. Compare and Merge Workbooks
  385. formula typed contains an error
  386. Parse from the Right
  387. Select from drop down list via typing text?
  388. Excel problem trying to format columns of data
  389. =SUMPRODUCT((Overtime!$J$6:$GY$6-DAY(Overtime!$J$6:$GY$6)+1=A25)*(Overtime!$J$7:$GY $2
  390. Age from birthdate
  391. Combo Box
  392. create list is missing from data menu
  393. 5 days week date (mon to fri)
  394. Calculate relative frequency?
  395. Template & Database Question
  396. I need to know what kinda Function to Use in A Worksheet
  397. What Formula To Use
  398. What Fourmula Would I use and How
  399. Newbie question Different decimal place values for columns
  400. vlookups error message
  401. Date issue
  402. Errors in "vlookups" formula
  403. what is the formula from british pounds to American dollars
  404. Basic Question on Subs
  405. cell reference changes and conditional formatting
  406. using logical functions
  407. HOW CAN I CREATE A HISTOGRAM GRAPH FOR MY DATA?
  408. HOW CAN I CREATE A HISTOGRAM GRAPH FOR MY DATA?
  409. Need column evaluated to count total of occurrences of "Y". How?
  410. Pivot Table
  411. Formula
  412. Pivot Table
  413. I want columns of worksheet to become rows and vice-versa.
  414. a exact string search inquiry
  415. How do I add the same dollar amount to all cells in excel?
  416. Average non zero values
  417. DCOUNT / COUNT IF???
  418. numbers in Excel
  419. IF with OR and AND - the Sequal
  420. finding value from table
  421. Does anyone have a solution for nesting an OFFSET in an HLOOKUP?
  422. IF with OR and AND
  423. Help with 2 sheets with data to work together
  424. Last Non Blank
  425. Circling cells based on a value
  426. Pivot table: sum of durations
  427. Would like help with displaying data if are a certain value is pre
  428. Confused on a function
  429. Zero starts of a number
  430. IF Function
  431. Find category value based on date range?
  432. looking for another same value cell in a range and returning a coresponding value
  433. New to Excel functions and need some help
  434. In Excel I want to copy text from spreadsheet to spreadsheet
  435. I need a date stamp that doesn't change when you enter text
  436. Help Excel Data manipulation Pros: Something like a Vlookup with a Sum Function
  437. Allow user to "switch" contents of two boxes in Excel
  438. calculation errors
  439. Formula Help
  440. Macro for column sum
  441. Worksheet not showing up in VBE
  442. Counting only Unique cells
  443. Help :-( - Auto Population
  444. Formatting smallest number in a range?
  445. hOW CAN i CHANGE HEADER ON ALL PAGES IN EXCEL?
  446. Using the =NOW() Function
  447. Desperately need help with 3 calculations
  448. can i execute a calculation in a cell at a certain time of the day
  449. Hyperlink trouble
  450. How to update an external excel sheet
  451. Hyperlink trouble
  452. Countifs and multiple columns...
  453. How to print a selected number of sheets?
  454. Printing selected sheets.
  455. PERCENTAGES
  456. Histogram Average
  457. Hyperlink trouble
  458. Name
  459. Final days for regular registration - London Excel User Conference - July 19-21
  460. Counting each time text appears in range???
  461. How to calculate odds in excel (for instance matching pairofdice)
  462. Cash Book
  463. closest match
  464. VLookup function to right!
  465. sequential invoice numbering
  466. Count number of pages
  467. How to change a link to another worksheet by changing a value in a cell?
  468. paste to next blank cell/row
  469. Cpk value calculation in excel
  470. Compare product prices from two supliers and produce report
  471. Macro Help
  472. if and function
  473. Can formats follow formulas?
  474. How do I lookup multilple criteria and return a single value
  475. how do I sum all of the $ payments made between two dates
  476. Running total array?
  477. What's wrong with this formula?
  478. when i enter time in cell it changed, why?
  479. How to validate
  480. formula references change when data entry sheet is modified
  481. Find most recent date
  482. Email addresses in Excel need to format for mass email
  483. Function for days between dates and an if statement (HELP)
  484. VLookup Multiple Data Rows
  485. Rank(A1,C1:C5) - Rank using 2 ranges
  486. Can't see all the text in a cell when using file links
  487. % or Nr
  488. count # of instances in cell (a b a) answer 2 formula if possible
  489. changing money
  490. Column Headings in Lists
  491. SUMPRODUCT and (perhaps) SUBTOTAL with AUTOFILTER
  492. How do I keep column headings from showing on a list?
  493. Format number using CONCATONATE
  494. Automatic Population?
  495. Page TOtal
  496. Hyperlink trouble
  497. How to import data based on a variable
  498. Count Number of Different Cells
  499. Page TOtal
  500. why cond sum wizard returns diff result as when formula typed out
  501. IF,And,OR Help
  502. Function Question
  503. Macro for copying conditional data
  504. f statistic, p value definition
  505. Automatic Product Functions
  506. Formula Needed to Compare Dates and return a running total
  507. how do i sum A1*B1 through to A12*B12 in one easy forumla?
  508. I'm trying to link two excel spreadsheets so they update automati
  509. Database Functions - Strange results
  510. How can i convert an ASCII character to decimal/hex in Excel?
  511. calculate the sum of hours exceeding 23:56
  512. World cup spreadsheet help
  513. reference in another workbook related to the name of material
  514. Transpose Question
  515. Formula too long - text
  516. Trouble writing an excel formula.
  517. Protecting columns?
  518. How do I retrieve the text string from the right of a cell
  519. PivotTable:Using a calculated field result in another calculated f
  520. Validation Links
  521. AUTO FILL DOES NOT WORK ON PREVIOUS EXCEL WORKBOOKS
  522. if and then formula
  523. Paste Special - Values
  524. End (bottom) of worksheet
  525. insert picture from file based on cel value/content
  526. average function
  527. Comments Printing Problem
  528. what is the "random" function in Excel in spanish?
  529. Returning column header as result
  530. Two links changed on my site
  531. Lookup function for a value that has multiple instances
  532. Using DCOUNTA to count only Unique values
  533. Retrieve specific date from one row of one column that is changing
  534. How to sum cells but not show zero if cells are blank?
  535. Extracting the most frequently occuring text from a range
  536. 2 levels of worksheet protection?
  537. How do I alpha short worksheets in a workbook:
  538. Macro Question
  539. Help in data comparison
  540. 3-D reference
  541. How can I lable a colomn group in Excel?
  542. Data Importing?
  543. macro to copy multiple rows to separate worksheets
  544. how i change thai text to english text
  545. Save sheets in a folder
  546. dumb question
  547. Converting letters to numbers
  548. Baseball sumproduct/array formula?
  549. Add a new row under a changing list
  550. Inserting automatic text in Excel
  551. How can I check the "P" or "A" in the attendance sheet
  552. Percentage
  553. Percentages between two cells
  554. Manipulating Data Problem
  555. Drag a Named Formula
  556. How to mark down the time when entering input to a cell?
  557. Comparing columns from 2 different worksheets.
  558. Averaging a column with 0's
  559. How to define the 1st, 2nd and 3rd element
  560. Formula-Cell has a letter (C=100, M=1,000) and needs to divide?
  561. Conditional Formula help required
  562. mileage
  563. Formula not recalculating
  564. lookup and move rows to other workbook
  565. visual basic (copy and paste)
  566. Auto Filter by Criteria
  567. Modify database
  568. Matching Adjacent Columns?
  569. Excel 2000 filter problems
  570. A function to indicate whether a cell contains formula or value?
  571. Converting a formula to its value
  572. Insert currency numbers from spreadsheet such as 48 = $48.00
  573. Text Compare Function
  574. Running macros on ALL Excel tabs
  575. Moving automatically from one cell to another
  576. Sumprpoduct Help
  577. I want to add a plus sign behind a number and keep the leading zer
  578. limit text length after importing data
  579. How do I change the default spreadsheet size in Excel?
  580. Determine if a value in a range is close to the value of another c
  581. RE: Determine if a value in a range is close to the value of another c
  582. NOW Function For Time Changes With Each New Macro
  583. Pivot Table - Deleting data rows while maintaining them in the tot
  584. PULL Function
  585. One column with various widths
  586. Conditional FIND and REPLACE
  587. retreiving cell address of vlookup value
  588. Macro Question
  589. Replacing a number value with text from array
  590. Can't add 7th IF statement to long formula.
  591. reset certain cells to a default value
  592. Help with INDIRECT
  593. How to get the right-most word from TEXT
  594. create & name multiple worksheets
  595. xirr - hi! i need some urgent help
  596. what formula in Excel will identify the first zero in a row and...
  597. Dissecting the contents of a cell
  598. Maintain Formula Reference (sort of)
  599. Req for help using INDIRECT or alt solution
  600. Number format in cells
  601. Pivot Table Question
  602. Time sheet calculations
  603. Concatenate in a string
  604. Counting data between 2 values
  605. Convert Text to Columns with Excel 2007 beta does not work well
  606. Conditional Format Issue
  607. Drawing on a chart
  608. How to create a calendar view from data in Excel?
  609. Help Need Formula for Calculator
  610. 3 data validations
  611. How do I copy columns between worksheets if the columns don't matc
  612. Conditional Formatting to Compare to Lists
  613. Searching for string in other cells
  614. If AND Statement
  615. Excel formula - help needed!
  616. How do I get an IS and IF statement to work together in excel?
  617. working with time in minus
  618. deleting sheets in Excel 2007 ( Beta 2 )
  619. deleting sheets in Excel 2007 ( Beta 2 )
  620. Selecting particular rows containing interesting data
  621. I have 2 lists of email addresses and I want them to match up
  622. Deleting blank rows
  623. How to specify cell ranges dynamically?
  624. Averaging Only the X Highest Numbers in a Row
  625. Vlookup
  626. Sunday Function
  627. help with coding in excel
  628. input box within macro
  629. reverse cut and paste
  630. how to add values of cells only if a corresponding cell has information on it
  631. hyperlink in menubar
  632. a function that counts the number of cells with information
  633. Linking cells by name only to another worksheet....
  634. HOW DO YOU SPECIFY A RANGE TO SORT?
  635. copy rows to another worksheet
  636. Modify Excel Formula
  637. greyed out compare and merge document
  638. vlookup problem
  639. Why does a column add incorrectly when usng autosum?
  640. How can I link a cell in Excell and keep the same formatting?
  641. HOW CAN I FIXED FORMULA THAT DISPLAYS #NA
  642. How do I set up a formula to add column a if column b = cell c1?
  643. Hyperlink in an IF statement
  644. GETPIVOTDATA
  645. Hyperlink in an IF statement.
  646. EXCEL WILL NOT LET ME INSERT COLUMNS
  647. Auto-Fill From Table
  648. Template update database, auto move down 1 row
  649. sum of multiple IF statements
  650. v-lookup problems
  651. Conditional Formatting if cell content is a formula
  652. count
  653. Moving Information
  654. countif problem
  655. Vlookup doesn't work in new workbook
  656. Need to get a count on an hourly basis
  657. Formulas go away
  658. Evaluting 2 cells, adding one to largest for another cell.
  659. isna & if functions
  660. blanks in data validation list dropdown
  661. How to create hyperlink from 2 cells, then open Word
  662. How do I merge data in the same workbook?
  663. formula
  664. Count if Lower case
  665. Sumproduct
  666. return one value from list
  667. Comments don't stay the size I choose.
  668. sumif 2 text conditions
  669. Calc cost pro rata (nested IF's and macro to find empty row)
  670. I want to jump to a worksheet from a contents sheet
  671. Sorting Outlines
  672. Credit Card Number
  673. Credit Card Number
  674. IF & AND statements
  675. linking one column or varying range to another column using same f
  676. retrieve last entry in column
  677. Removing "Spaces" Entire Workbook
  678. Totaling from seperate worksheets
  679. Copy formula with skipping rows
  680. functions on imported database
  681. protect sheets against cutting / pasting
  682. Finding/counting a given character within a cell
  683. add a rule line to excel
  684. Data validation with hyperlinks
  685. Pick a Random name from a list.
  686. How to click on a cell and have the content of the cell display in a different cell
  687. if this equals that
  688. Offset, VHookup - Confused
  689. Matrix Question
  690. Adjusting Formula
  691. Count Formula
  692. Excel pivot table
  693. Worksheet names 2
  694. Excel hyperlinks open Netscape not IE
  695. Nesting IF function
  696. how do i get the mid function to work with a zero
  697. function help
  698. worksheet names
  699. vlookup across more than one sheet
  700. Problem with nested if function. PLS HELP
  701. Linked Cells Staying With Cells Once Linked Workbook Update.
  702. How to use IPMT and PPMT to compute Interest and Investment paymen
  703. How do I grab the date from a text string?
  704. IF vlookup return "value"
  705. Color
  706. How do I delete all but one page on a worksheet?
  707. looking for simplified formulas
  708. A formula maxif, similar with sumif or countif
  709. Compare row contents w/Sumproduct or Array formula?
  710. Sum Function Needed
  711. If Function - Date Problem
  712. sum cells in table using column and row conditions
  713. Delete rows if specific criteria not met.
  714. Inserting blanks or changing dimensions
  715. formula help
  716. two formulas in one cell
  717. how to make a formula ignore blank cells
  718. Linking cells with text to each other
  719. On protected Excel sheet users be able to group/ungroup rows/colum
  720. Calculate polynomial curve
  721. From B0101 to 101
  722. SUM Product
  723. I get some negative numbers when I use the RAND() function--Why?
  724. formulas and drop down lists
  725. SUMIF(AND()
  726. Counting cells based on formatting
  727. "&" in Excel footnote as text
  728. Retrieving a specific cell from multiple worksheets
  729. Is the equation: =COUNTIF B:B, <9/31/2005 AND >9/1/2005 possible?
  730. New Excel function SUMABOVE
  731. VLOOKUP specific data for month required via dropdown list
  732. Counting Months
  733. I'm looking for a formula to calc # of days left in a month
  734. What if Formulas
  735. VLOOKUP specific monthly accounting data by selecting drop down li
  736. How to generate sets of random numbers without having duplicates
  737. Set an array on based on duration of months
  738. Conditional Formatting With Grades
  739. Importing from Password Protected Sheet
  740. comparing text cells
  741. Split numbers in cell
  742. If then statements
  743. I want to use sumif( > a cell reference) and not a value. How?
  744. carrying over a column formula from one sheet to another copied sh
  745. Using WORKDAY function
  746. offsetting values of multiple cells!
  747. Look up Help!
  748. Moving information to a different page
  749. using option button to highlight cells
  750. @vlookup returns the formula instead of the value - why?
  751. converting concatenated text strings into formulas
  752. Cell Propogation
  753. Solving for discount rate in present value calculation
  754. IF and AND statements
  755. How to move a formula from one sheet to another
  756. Trying to total payments for months, need help with my function
  757. click/unclick a box and make other info. appear?
  758. multiple conditions sum
  759. Counting instances based on two criterias
  760. Locking portions of a formula
  761. formula help
  762. Color Fill for a cell does not appear on Excel screen
  763. Can you round up numbers to the nearest multiple of ten?
  764. How can I project the values of intersection of curves in chart on
  765. I would like to Count values in two columns.
  766. Circular Reference
  767. sorting two columns at the same time
  768. Pivot tables
  769. macro sheet position
  770. Defining a range using a cell reference
  771. A validated List which link to selected cells according to what is selected on the list
  772. The Autofilter misses some numbers
  773. Macro wont update after file "read only"
  774. conditional formatting
  775. Hiding/Unhiding Columns
  776. date formula
  777. what are the new features of excel 2003?
  778. How do I use ISERROR in functions to hide error values
  779. Link cell between WS w/o dest display 0-jan if no entry at source
  780. Formulas IF()
  781. how to insert an email hyperlink in an excel header
  782. hiding column using VB
  783. Translation Exercise ...
  784. excel sales invoice template
  785. Excel function help Please
  786. shortcut ALT +0252 doesn't bring up the check mark symbol?
  787. How to copy personal.XLS macros to a Cd for use on all XP compuers
  788. How can I nest ISTEXT and IF functions?
  789. autoupadting a counta
  790. Expiring
  791. sum with text in cell
  792. E-mail a worksheet
  793. FORMULA FOR if(GREATER THAN, BUT LESS THAN,THIS,OR THAT
  794. Count with 2 conditions, second one OR
  795. Sort does not preserve string of additions
  796. Auto dates
  797. SUMIF with only Month
  798. Adding time
  799. repair outlook inbox
  800. What is DBRW as used in Excel cell formula ie =DBRW(
  801. check for duplicate names in spreadsheet
  802. insert a new row in VB
  803. Combining two formulas
  804. Using SUMIF function with multiple criteria for Aging
  805. reference to a cell which then changes its place?!
  806. Combining an IF and MAX function
  807. SUMIFS() error?
  808. table to xyz list
  809. Formula for amount owing subtract amount paid
  810. How does one sort a block of inter-related information in Excel?
  811. Countif Using Multiple Logic Tests
  812. Looking for excel spreadsheet for account receivable cust. histor
  813. two formulas per one cell
  814. How? Link 2 cells from Sht 1 to 1 cell in Sht 2 separated w slash
  815. Delete specific text in spreadsheet
  816. ColorIndex
  817. Is this possible?
  818. How do I specify a tab order in a sheet
  819. Formula help
  820. retrieve filenames from given directory into excel
  821. unable to delete page break on Excel spreadsheet
  822. VLOOKUP, correct funtion?
  823. ranking a colum of numbers
  824. Help! Current Date in a column
  825. Is there a easy way to delete blank lines to clean up worksheets?
  826. 1st,2nd OR3rd EQUALS $10,$15 OR $25
  827. How do I set up a column
  828. help needed
  829. Sum with array problem using SRC/BusinessObjects software
  830. adv filter wont accept criteria
  831. Please help...
  832. alternative to VLOOKUP
  833. Using an IF function for a total
  834. rank problem
  835. Delete (') from Excel cells
  836. How to count last number
  837. Creating a Search Field?
  838. Have payroll sheet and having trouble subtracting 1AM from 5PM
  839. how can i set a static date and time in excel
  840. Unprotecting worksheets
  841. Summing columns in Excel?
  842. Getting column value based on month
  843. two worksheet reference formula help
  844. taking two worksheets together
  845. ? sort data in a drop down box w/ initial cell entry
  846. sorting a range with conditional formatting
  847. formula/function that prints only positve numbers
  848. SumProduct + cells
  849. reference current worksheet name (tab name) in a formula
  850. 2 days of frustration....Please help
  851. Excel worksheet slows computer
  852. Bless you, Debra Dalgleish & Pejo Sjoblom!
  853. Help with Sum if (or something else not sure)
  854. drop down list of a drop down list
  855. Disabling click and right-click on the Picture I inserted in an Excel document
  856. In Excel - can I create a formula based on a filter?
  857. Formula help
  858. validation - anyway to select multiple choices in the pull down?
  859. which function to use
  860. $ or !
  861. How do I fix my formulas in Excel?
  862. How do I make letters not show up in a alpha-numeric string?
  863. Link worsheets in Excel
  864. Running total formula
  865. Is there a way to find a value in a set of cells?
  866. Lookup multiple workbooks
  867. Excel Lookup
  868. creating excel macros
  869. if function
  870. Copying a link
  871. UDF to sort array with multiple columns
  872. averaging times
  873. splitting cells
  874. Extract Specific Text
  875. Track progress to lookup percent complete on another worksheet.
  876. Costom format -> 0.0061 to 6.1
  877. bank cal for interest on cd
  878. Hidden Function?
  879. Unprotect use 2 passwords possible??
  880. Spell Numbers
  881. My formula cell has stopped adding the preceding cells.
  882. Formulas
  883. Copying Formulas
  884. July - UK Excel User Conference
  885. Can I use the Goal Seek function on multiple cells simultanously?
  886. SET SATURDAY AS WORKING DAY IN EXCEL
  887. Forms in Excel 2007
  888. Search for dublicates
  889. How to make a cell trigger a Sound in Excel
  890. Setting up tasks by a conditional roster
  891. How do I format a cell to blink or Flash?
  892. Identifying adjacent cells
  893. Show's #N/A please to showblank.
  894. Auto complet is checked
  895. Need help with Countif function
  896. formula cell value multiply by percentage
  897. HELP NEEDED FOR IF Function Inside a Macro
  898. find text in a string formula
  899. Summarizing field quantities for specific records
  900. Excel Formula
  901. SUBSTITUTE
  902. *Tough Math Question*
  903. why wont my formulas copy all the way down my excel spreadsheet???
  904. Vlookup Please Help
  905. VALIDATION IN EXCEL
  906. Two Criteria with the COUNTIF function or somthing else?
  907. SHARING EXCEL WORKBOOK
  908. WHAT FUNCTION 2 ENTER SO THE CELL TURNS RED AFTER CURRENT DATE
  909. scan a document and pull into excel spreadsheet to edit
  910. Re: Weighted moving average
  911. conditional formatting 2 cells
  912. help with formula
  913. Remove Punctuation?
  914. WildCard Characters
  915. Extract just numeric part of mixed text/number entry?
  916. Counting ranges, please help
  917. HERE'S A REAL BRAIN TWISTER:
  918. How do I use section breaks in excel?
  919. Transpose Mailing List to Columns
  920. Display Unique Values Question
  921. Interest calculation
  922. DELETE ROWS BY USING A IF/THEN QUERY
  923. HELP - Excel 2003 formulas don't work-as if cell values aren't num
  924. How do I get excel to generate Random nos for my data?
  925. i need a number total derived from words
  926. matching formula
  927. EMERGENCY!! PLEASE HELP!!
  928. Is there a way to limit the content of a cell to 5 choices?
  929. How do I use a logical IF statement with TEXT in EXCEL
  930. Summing a function
  931. If And
  932. Weighted moving average
  933. #value!
  934. Two criteria for CountIf?
  935. Not able to Paste into other cells
  936. Updating links
  937. Enhancement Request: Give us ability to lock/freeze tabs in Excel
  938. Sum a range but exclude and negative values
  939. Sum a range of absolute values
  940. Compare lists for additions and subtractions
  941. In MS Excel 03, how do I determine an end date (with weekends)?
  942. problem
  943. wild card with if logical function
  944. wild card with if logical function
  945. Help with SUMIF function
  946. SUMIF function help
  947. If Function
  948. Comparing two different Worksheets
  949. compare cells of different external documents
  950. vlookup and hlookup simultaneously
  951. Urgent SUMIF problem
  952. I can't type in a column in excel it's frozen
  953. Can XLS automatically insert file properties fields into a header
  954. convert cell content to filename
  955. Real Time Charting
  956. Excel formulas on different Powerpoint Slides
  957. Need excel formula help
  958. Calculate current date from fixed time?
  959. search for and return more than one row in a sheet
  960. Check In
  961. How to convert Euro's to Canadian dollars?
  962. time sum incorrect
  963. Help With A Tricky SUMPRODUCT Function
  964. If statement using multi columns
  965. numbers automatically format
  966. fromatting formulae with text & dates
  967. How do I repeat an item in multiple formulas w/out retyping each
  968. Lock a cell from others to edit?
  969. Columns To Rows
  970. Program "Enter" Key
  971. Copying and Pasting a cell with a constant number
  972. Index / Match Help
  973. Upcoming Date alerts
  974. #REF using =INDIRECT...
  975. Help with getting data from a worksheet
  976. Another SUMIF question
  977. need help with drop box please!!
  978. Inconsistent results with =LOOKUP?
  979. MODIFICATION IS NOT ALLOWED
  980. PivotTable Question
  981. string/char CONTAINS function?
  982. Sum If ???
  983. SUMIF function help
  984. Drop down menus
  985. lookup function .... I think???
  986. Default Page Settings
  987. Adding a Function to a cell when inserting a row from a macro
  988. Adding and Deleting rows - update formulas help needed.
  989. Summing
  990. RE: Need conditional statement to paint a cell
  991. Copy Formula Problem
  992. how do i format cells with preceeding zeros & minus sign
  993. refreshing linked workbooks
  994. HIGHLIGHTING
  995. "Last Saved" date in Excel 2000
  996. Global Custom Formats