PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  [56] 57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Payroll labor costs
  2. Cascade selection of Drop down menus
  3. Updating data with an ODBC link to ACCESS
  4. Display an array of references
  5. Trendline Equation
  6. Pivot Table - Options
  7. How to round negative and positive numbers
  8. result of selecting from the dropdown list should be a dropdown list
  9. How do I set up a floating box in Excel?
  10. Ranking multiple columns by 1000th inch
  11. Delete rows with certain text
  12. How do I round numbers to the nearest multiple of 10 or 5?
  13. calculate date between
  14. how to count if one column has email and another column has yes
  15. Problems with Permissions...
  16. Macro question
  17. array formula(s)- not working, need some help please (problem with an 'AND')
  18. if function
  19. How do you password protect every other row by a specific COLOR?
  20. Biff I need your help!!
  21. vlookout and if
  22. auto complete
  23. Efficiently Generate 88 Chartsheets
  24. Formula uncertainty
  25. Simplify Cell Formulas AGAIN
  26. copying formulae
  27. opposite of weighted average
  28. IF functions
  29. ajaynagpur
  30. Excel Functions
  31. Difficult HLOOKUP/VLOOKUP
  32. How to increase a variable after checking of cell is filled up or not?
  33. Fill a cell based on a condition being met
  34. Is IF() Conditional the way to do this?
  35. Summing Weekly Totals into Monthly Totals
  36. How can I subtotal my weekly totals by months?
  37. Display Improvement for Writing Formulas
  38. "Microsoft Visual Basic runtime error '424' object required".
  39. Status Bar Configuration area
  40. compare values in auto filter
  41. What is "Adjusted R^2" in Multiple Regression
  42. NESTED IF FUNCTIONS
  43. Formatting numbers
  44. How do I find total number workdays from a range of date
  45. Convert Decimal hours and Minutes to minutes please.
  46. lose selected range when I right click
  47. time problems
  48. Help with formula
  49. need help with a formula
  50. Automatically updating worksheets from a master worksheet
  51. Formula help
  52. Excel - Formula Help!
  53. PAGE PREVIEW NOT WORKING PROPERLY IN EXCEL 2007
  54. how to convert number in word in a xls
  55. Need to identify duplicate entries in a Table
  56. Looking for a function to search and coincide
  57. Filter question
  58. How do/can I calculate the date for every Tuesday???
  59. Change number formating
  60. List of in this workbook only Functions
  61. Error in vlookup formula
  62. Create Excell table from contects of another
  63. PMT
  64. Text to value
  65. Skipping cells problem
  66. How can I auto-refresh auto-filters when data changes?
  67. Duplicate entries in multiple worksheets
  68. Counting between dates
  69. How to turn rows horizontally to form columns?
  70. why are the calculations incorrect in my spreadsheet?
  71. Excel filter over multiple sheets
  72. Worksheet Name from Cell Value
  73. how do i remove default holiday format in XL i.e sat and sun?
  74. treat cell contents as reference not value?
  75. Converting a decimal time into hours and minutes
  76. Extract multiple records from Excel table
  77. Can a dropdown list be used to autofill data in more than one colu
  78. Cell question
  79. Locate/goto a specific worksheet quickly
  80. Using IF function and validation list
  81. Change text to a single characters
  82. Issues with my excel formula as it needs Circular reference - hlp
  83. Please Help Me with Custom menus
  84. How does Data Validation change with a formula change?
  85. Trouble with SUMPRODUCT
  86. A download of Analysis ToolPak (Analys32.xll) for Excel 2000
  87. How do I generate a list from a range of values
  88. Sorting 2 names in one column
  89. Easy formula to return a true or false
  90. Cell reference of result
  91. calculations in MS excel
  92. MS excel incorrect autocalc?
  93. Indirect function ?
  94. Help
  95. Why do my Autofilter icons no longer appear?
  96. excel formulas
  97. if Statement
  98. Help filtering date related data
  99. How do I fill in pivot table blanks?
  100. Conditional formatting in a worksheet
  101. Need Excel Function to FIND Text - Help!
  102. Excel, error:" too many cells format"
  103. Comparing 2 Tables
  104. Round formulas
  105. Not Calculating Formulas.
  106. Calculating time difference in minutes
  107. to search and display the top 50s (from the previous 14 sheets) in a new sheet
  108. Growth of $10,000
  109. how to compare two columns and get a output from it
  110. Protection : More than 1 range protected ??
  111. # in Function
  112. Easy one... but not for me :S
  113. I need to return one of three answers in a cell
  114. extracting data from other worksheets
  115. excel could not save all the data and formatting
  116. Auto filter through the Comman Button
  117. Converting a letter grade to a numerical value
  118. Auto copy down depending on criteria
  119. Comparing Calculated Times
  120. What does "<>" mean in an excel equation?
  121. blinking cell
  122. adjust sales tax on my Excel Invoices
  123. tertiles
  124. Excel formula timestamp for a data entry of a referenced cell
  125. Range for Ranking IF Cell is Y
  126. Simple match and link
  127. $C$1972,2,FALSE, $C$1972,3,FALSE is ok, But $C$1972,4,FALSE Give #
  128. Create new excel table with filtered records from another table
  129. make a cell red after 14 days
  130. 14 Nested IF statements creating different validation lists
  131. How can I Make 3 copies of one worksheet Page?
  132. Is it possible to make a word in a formula bold?
  133. Checking if as split deposit is more than the total?
  134. Toggling Visibility of items with VBA
  135. Worksheet Reference
  136. Date Stamp Need
  137. TROUBLE COPYING AND PASTING FORMULAS
  138. calculating wanted cash from overlimit dealing in stock market.
  139. remove the ( ) & dashes from column of phone #
  140. Advanced filtering
  141. Mandatory Cells
  142. Lookup of Cells and transferring them to make a list
  143. Create Headings from Column Data
  144. Excel can't conditionally format a cell if it contains a formula
  145. changing names in Cells of the Sales Pipeline management template?
  146. Sort by color?
  147. IF Function
  148. How do I create a sales order number automatically?
  149. freezing frames
  150. In Excel, how can I stop the drag function to copy and not add?
  151. Is there any way around the maximum of seven nested functions?
  152. wrapping text
  153. UGGHHH! Drop Down label not following links!
  154. How to create a fill down that increments based on the workbook name
  155. Why is my Excel 2002 slow to enter cell?
  156. value convert
  157. Excel finance function
  158. Can I print mail out labels or envelopes using data in excell
  159. "clean up" after running a program in Excel
  160. CONDITIONAL / NESTED COUNTIF
  161. how do i enter a value to cells containing text?
  162. Equalls fuctions
  163. Lookup Question
  164. Conitional copying of a serie of rows from one spreadsheet to another
  165. Sheet layout
  166. Using a cell reference within a cell reference in a formula
  167. result of selecting from the dropdown list should be a dropdown list
  168. Changing Opening folder
  169. Save Botton
  170. Copied Cells do not run Series consecutively...
  171. Choose data from a selected range and put result in new column
  172. Extract area
  173. How to add time to a cell formatted as yyyymmddhhmmss
  174. Return single value on multipl criteria lookup
  175. create if formulas
  176. Need help with linking a cell to another workbook?
  177. adding total number of hours in excel?
  178. Is this possible
  179. merge unlike & like data in excel
  180. DCOUNT for non-contiguous columns
  181. 3 questions: drop downs and comments
  182. Simple, yet complex problem! Using results as new data during calculations?
  183. index match offset?
  184. footnotes in excel
  185. insert a "&" symbol in a footnote without it disappearing in excel
  186. User Data Input
  187. MONTHNAME when getting external data from Access
  188. Extract text from String
  189. calculating times (hours and miniutes) on a time sheet
  190. Ah, Summer is coming & I need help with camp attendances
  191. Conditional Statement with Multiple Arguments
  192. Is SUMIF correct?
  193. Roundup Function
  194. search for hyperlinks
  195. Where are Bitwise Operators
  196. Multiplying ounces for PO
  197. How do I do conditional formatting?
  198. Excel should lock individual cells or range only
  199. Setup Purchase Order Template to have a automatic number system?
  200. cursor movement
  201. Determinig Population membership percentages
  202. Copy and SUM functions with different ranges
  203. Pivot table formatting problem
  204. How do I print sheet , with actual file save date in footer?
  205. Matching max in a subgroup with corresponding data pair
  206. Soduko
  207. concatenate cells by a given range
  208. VLOOKUP Problem
  209. Values to Letters?? Possible?
  210. Seperate Data in one column into two columns?
  211. Need a function that calculates time between 2 dates
  212. can I put units in MS excel like 200 mm in formulae ?
  213. How do I enter a formula that counts the duration spent
  214. Search another Workbook to find result
  215. count the mean in few date but on de date it has various data
  216. Filter and show data based on a reference cell
  217. Dont know Excel Function
  218. Cross linked cells to distrubute percentage
  219. Excel considers my formulas as plain text
  220. How to set a back ground picture in an exel file
  221. HOW to calculate the interest paid between 2 custom periods?
  222. How does the excel file update e-mail notify work?
  223. selecting a single sheet from a volume of sheets in a workbook
  224. Totals of each product in a new worksheet
  225. subtotal and sumif
  226. Using ISTEXT across separate Spreadsheets
  227. Create new inventorylist from stocklist
  228. Convert numbers 1,2,3,etc to A,B,C,etc.
  229. A #DIV/0! With IRR Function
  230. How to paste a image (signature) in a cell in Excel?
  231. calculating speeds in mph
  232. The same IF (SE) formula give me two different number: why???
  233. How can I total just the numbers in a column and ignore non-numeric strings?
  234. HOW DO I COUNT CELLS WITH DATA BY COLUMN?
  235. Lookup of identical values?
  236. Need Vlookup help ... or something similar
  237. How can I auto highlight a cell
  238. How can I do SUMIF AND OR
  239. using filer command in excell it locks up my computer
  240. Does Excel support Alphanumberic formulas?
  241. How do I create a template for excel 2000?
  242. How to calculate future cost of roof
  243. how do i clear data in excel and not lose the formula
  244. Help with SUMPRODUCT?
  245. If alternative
  246. Compare 2 columns and choose one and enter answer in third column
  247. What if I want the answer to be in Dollars or Percentage.
  248. How do I obtain the Average Values between 2 dates?
  249. Where is my question
  250. How do I concatenate two currency cells to show a price range?
  251. Excel - Time display
  252. Help
  253. Can I display a cell based on a calculation (eg M(14/2)?
  254. Finding max value within a subgroup
  255. Need help with math Function
  256. Averaging Cells from another workbook
  257. remove negative from number
  258. Confidence Interval
  259. Excel Indexing Function
  260. Count IF excluding blanks or zeroes
  261. Function that will = 1 of 4 cell containing text
  262. Calculating Paycheck to Include Overtime
  263. sum returns #N/A
  264. Dates
  265. Select a range of non-adjacent cells in Excel?
  266. Insert and sum in empty cell
  267. Using the "$" as part of a cell reference
  268. Number format in a formula
  269. CUBEVALUE Function - Excel 2007
  270. How to go End of Huge Data Range?
  271. formula for a # in a column of #'s that's closest to a certain val
  272. Keeping the same format in linked worksheets
  273. Trying to find a way to fill in the rest of a row if it is a dupli
  274. Neet to use Excel to read in multiple-sheet file
  275. Comparing Times To Make Sure No Overlap
  276. Deleting rows with macro
  277. VLOOKUP - Can't see result
  278. hyperlink tospecific sheet of html workbook
  279. If Statement/Conditional Formatting
  280. turn a colon into a period? timestamp related
  281. Vlookup more than one criterion
  282. If function
  283. Network days question
  284. Double Criteria
  285. How do I remove the words Page 1 from the body of a worksheet
  286. Help with and /if formulas
  287. combo box dropdown list
  288. How to lookup the minimum, 2nd minimum and 3rd minimum.........
  289. Formula
  290. how to delete the 4 rightmost digits from a cell
  291. correlation p values
  292. Excel error message
  293. Adding on a 24 hour clock basis
  294. IF FORMULA
  295. Trying to find sales figures of certain products…
  296. Include ability to sort Excel cells by colour
  297. Hyperlinks and protected workbooks
  298. 3 ifs in one statement
  299. Auto Copying Data
  300. Use a formula to delete part of a text string?
  301. months calculation
  302. copying a picture in a cell
  303. Re: copying a picture in a cell
  304. I want to set up a conditional formula
  305. Auto Data Transfer
  306. How do I create an overall graph from Multiple worksheets?
  307. population percentages and ranks
  308. Calculate number of years and months employed using hire date and.
  309. Using SUMIF Function with a named cell reference as value in CRITE
  310. counting valid dates in a range of cells
  311. N/A Error
  312. Warning Message
  313. On Exit, always asked to save
  314. Need help on four different topics.
  315. filtering data and blue marks
  316. Creating a formula to populate information from multiple cells in another workbook
  317. count specific value with filtered data
  318. Editing Data in Excel
  319. How do i make cells in one worksheet copy certain data to another
  320. problem setting formula
  321. How do I set uo a template of formulas in excel
  322. formulas
  323. Finding Duplicate Phrases in a File
  324. IF statement help
  325. How do I get the total number of items that meet 2 criteria in Exc
  326. Vlookup or what should i use ?
  327. Cross-Worksheet Averaging
  328. excel
  329. Can I create a formula dependent on if a cell is highlighted or no
  330. Entering historic dates
  331. Adding 2 cells together and paste into 1 cell
  332. excell arrays
  333. Error Checking for Duplicates in List
  334. Help! Boss needs this ASAP - I am pulling out my hair here folks use of "&" in HEADER
  335. labels to list
  336. formula too long error?
  337. Populate required cells prior to saving
  338. Linking cells with comments
  339. Count # of unique occurances
  340. Change row color based on condition of celss
  341. HELP!
  342. Is it possible to have phone numbers dial when clicked in Excel?
  343. Text to Number
  344. Count IF omitting blank or zeroes
  345. How do I do a "between" in an IF statement?
  346. Using Excel defined functions in UDF
  347. Losing reference when deleting worksheet
  348. Excel formula
  349. Custom number formats in TEXT function
  350. Hide row if cell = 0
  351. How do I separate the alpha prefix from a text (abc123 or a1234)?
  352. Can I re-number Excel Form Label Controls for orderly tabbing.
  353. For some reason I can't insert an object on my spread sheet.
  354. Use of range in an if function
  355. Find text
  356. Pivot Table Label
  357. Question regarding Excel functions
  358. Add per dates
  359. import info from outlook to existing excel file
  360. Match Value and then offset
  361. Can't do calculations with the data from a web queries
  362. How do I change numbers and percentages in a formula??
  363. Count If
  364. Counting Multiple Criteria
  365. Conditional Format Question
  366. Pivot table grouped results
  367. Help regarding 'IF' function in Excel
  368. Automatically transfer cell contents
  369. vlookup formula different workbook
  370. How do I find clearing items in a column in Excel?
  371. Help with array's
  372. Can an Excel hyperlink be linked to an outlook file?
  373. Max,if,vlookup??
  374. counting occurences in data range (e.g 31-60)
  375. I've no idea how to do this. :(
  376. Makro in excel
  377. London Excel User Conference - Register now, it is not too late
  378. More help needed :-(
  379. Return cell adress for next non-blank cell in a range
  380. Multiple source for pivot
  381. Pivot Table Data - Troubleshoot needed
  382. Excel list feature should search with more than first character
  383. Date Button
  384. If statement on cell with #N/A
  385. Conditional Formatting...
  386. Record the minimum-est value.
  387. Macro to insert formula
  388. vlookup totals?
  389. Worksheet view
  390. Ending Negative Sign
  391. calculate erlang
  392. need the result after using formula in deffrent colour
  393. VLookup a Vlookup
  394. Need a formula to calculate greater than & show answer as a %
  395. Saving some cells
  396. vlookup colums with reference to a formula from another sheet
  397. I locked up my column and rows they are highlighted
  398. can excel choose a name from a list when I am typing in a cell
  399. sum of top 5 base on one condition
  400. sum top 5 base on one condition
  401. Problems with INDEX formula
  402. Index by Range
  403. Excel Macros
  404. cell formatting won't update
  405. SUMPRODUCT
  406. sumproduct help
  407. Strange error with basic divide function
  408. Convert input cell into metric tons
  409. Duplicate values in Pivot table Page Field dropdown..
  410. How can I always ROUND UP to the nearest multipal of 5 in excl
  411. how to use find binoculars in excel 2000 .xls ?
  412. Calculate the return of irregular deposits
  413. I have a problem with my Formula.
  414. Vlookup on multiple cells
  415. Deadline Notice
  416. function to check rows
  417. Problems with Fuction Loading
  418. How doe I protect user defined functions in VB Editor
  419. Thanks for all you help
  420. help! cumulative returns
  421. Preventing a function being called if argument is unchanged
  422. Formula Help
  423. Can I condition format, "if the cell contains a formula"
  424. index, match formula
  425. Missing tabs in Format Cells Menu
  426. countif multiple criteria
  427. Autosorting Information
  428. Help with layout change
  429. Automatic Sort for variable Ranges
  430. Need help with formula...
  431. Auto save file copy with unique filename
  432. CELL COLOR DOES NOT SHOW ON SCREEN, DOES PRINTS
  433. how to re-layout data
  434. Find/Replace last couple of digits on number
  435. Adding data to matching records...
  436. Display Dynamic Range
  437. Sorts on variable ranges
  438. Worksheet formatting
  439. IF STATEMENT
  440. MID Formula
  441. can not insert object
  442. Add formatting to all pages in workbook
  443. Advice on Creating an Excel Formula or Macro - PLEASE HELP!!!!
  444. Conditional formula based on formatting
  445. nested subtotals
  446. How do I show the date of an update?
  447. conditional formatting, multiple criteria
  448. Functions and Formats
  449. Vlookup fuction
  450. how do I remove repeated data in excel
  451. How can I link external excel file cell formats?
  452. Fill colors aren't displayed in my Spread sheet but they print.
  453. Countif for the number of a specific count?
  454. array results not returned
  455. lookup specific text, then apply rules
  456. How can I link external file cell formats?
  457. count the number of times a specific word appears in a column
  458. How to return the row # of an expression in specific array of cell
  459. SUMPRODUCT with varying # of rows
  460. Major Sorting Problems!!!
  461. Countif Multiple with text
  462. Countif over several worksheets
  463. Is there a shorter/quicker way to do this?
  464. Copying index/ match formula
  465. DCOUNT and DSUM functions
  466. Hyperlink Woes - Please Help
  467. Start & End of the data series
  468. calculation
  469. Count if
  470. date
  471. Assigining User Defined Functions to Categories in Addins
  472. vlookup not returning full field value (text)
  473. Lookup Data in two seperate Spreadsheets
  474. Rounding Formula
  475. Variable Cell Reference
  476. Conditional Formula - calculate only if net unit is zero
  477. 2 qurstions
  478. predefine english word on the cell
  479. conditional format text size
  480. number input box
  481. weeknum gone ??
  482. Excel Insert Function form
  483. How do I add a serial number to an invoice
  484. How to search for grouped rows?
  485. Multiple Consolidation Ranges
  486. How to open a work spreed sheet
  487. How do I use a template to keep records for equipment?
  488. Another vlookup problem
  489. HOW TO FIND THE GREATEST COMMON FACTOR
  490. Adds City but not Panmure ( Combined Total )
  491. How do I delete duplicate cells?
  492. Excel Formula - to calculate highest number from a set of numbers
  493. VLookup Problem
  494. Set a date and have other cells reference it and incease monthly?
  495. Date ranges in a sum formula
  496. Multiple Arrays, Vlookup
  497. Insert document properties in a cell
  498. Sort rows by keyword
  499. Re: Interpolating an x, y point from known x's and y's
  500. Question about the =NETWORKDAYS FUNCTION?
  501. Excel Formula Question
  502. Measurement Convertor
  503. Sum Product Function Maybe
  504. using excel to calculate loan amount.
  505. Allow users to edit ranges for VBA objects
  506. Getting only the filename with no extension
  507. counting occurances
  508. change font color if number Range changes
  509. formula for changing CAPS to small letters
  510. inverting data for a graph
  511. Comparison of records between two spreadsheets
  512. Finding the Right Formula
  513. Combining references
  514. I used to have the WEEKNUM fctn in excel,now it's not there, why?
  515. Dropdown list width changing code
  516. Can you use 2 look up values in VLookup?
  517. summarize data from one spreadsheet to other spreadsheet
  518. SumIf query ...
  519. Sumproduct question
  520. Prevent changing size when copy&paste into another Excel Worksheet
  521. Help with hyperlinks in pulldown list. Anyone know how?
  522. converting spreadsheet info onto mailing labels?
  523. Function Problems
  524. Live links - Excel to PDF??
  525. Trim if?
  526. Display/formula help
  527. How do I delete formulas but save numbers?
  528. how do i display a variance in all positive numbers?
  529. Formula Editing
  530. help-sum filtered info on excel for more than one filter
  531. How do I create a cross section between two columns?
  532. why do i get ###### in cells
  533. Formula question
  534. Cell Referencing?
  535. Hyperlink Woes - Please Help!!
  536. Date referencing
  537. excel 2003 question
  538. If two cells have specific text to count as 1
  539. Replace double spaces with Hard return
  540. questionnaire in excel
  541. CONDITIONAL FORMATTING BASED ON RESULTS IN A CELL
  542. how do I do a global replace in all sheets in a workbook?
  543. Help - Pivot with multiple variable
  544. Select Minimum value and return the name of the supplier
  545. World Cup tipping
  546. Vlookup? Referencing cells?
  547. Making multiple selections from Excel drop down lists
  548. Problems with sumproduct
  549. Checkbox and Satic Date
  550. Help with IF
  551. Subtotals at different levels in nested table
  552. Excel data import problem
  553. tier pricing
  554. array formula with a dynamic range.
  555. lookup
  556. Re: Formula with conditons
  557. Pulling information from a list
  558. Adding a Number value to Time
  559. How do I get data from a cell on another worksheet?
  560. Inventory
  561. How do I sort data with multiple conditions?
  562. How do I get the diagonal of a matrix from excel?
  563. Quotation Marks?
  564. Counting
  565. Now With Index -- IF Function Does Not Work With Cell Reference
  566. summing values in one row based on values in another row
  567. countif on unformatted dates
  568. inserting worksheets
  569. IF Function Does Not Work With Cell Reference
  570. RE: Interpolating an x, y point from known x's and y's
  571. INCOME TAX DEDUCTIONTIONS
  572. Function to give previous month
  573. Nesting and Naming help!
  574. VLOOKUP
  575. HOW DO I SET DATES TO SHOW ON MY SPREADSHEET?
  576. How can I convert This
  577. Sorting a subscription list
  578. repost from general area ref values with column to left HELP
  579. rooms checklist
  580. External Web Query Errors
  581. AVERAGE function
  582. Re: Vlookup file location changes depending on value within cell
  583. Formulas in Excel
  584. Overcome LOOKUP limits and NOW()
  585. formula assistance - percentage difference
  586. Cell format problem after copying
  587. sumif to return an intersection?
  588. sum() using indirect()
  589. Importing CSV data
  590. Add Column Data with Twist
  591. Format Question
  592. Do not propmt to save data on exit
  593. SORTING DATA
  594. Data Entry
  595. Is this designed for Offset Function?
  596. count number of cells in range showing between 320 and 345
  597. Tough one - Sum and IF with multiple referencing (array)
  598. how can I install the offic assistant to my system
  599. imported data into excel
  600. Numeric copied from webpage can't be recognised by Excel
  601. i need to know how do we make multiple bar chart in EXCEL
  602. Looking for a site with functions that substitute the ATP functions
  603. Re: I need help with a formula for cricket stats!
  604. formating
  605. even spacing in a dropdown list.
  606. Creating an array to find months
  607. Email button???
  608. Wacky IF Structire
  609. convert time to numerical vale
  610. Need to average a range AND calc a formula at once...
  611. How to code Macro for hiding rows
  612. Now how to delete plurals??
  613. Project Management - Start & End Date Calculations
  614. Re: Formula with conditons
  615. Automatic Page Breaks
  616. Something Like a Multiple Look Up
  617. How do I remove automatic page breaks?
  618. function in to make text plural?
  619. macro to filter out data
  620. Need to make text plural??
  621. How to use condiational validation choices in same column?
  622. Vlookup to the left
  623. How do I make this happen
  624. How Do I find/replace a blank cell with a formula?
  625. How I view information requested from a combo box?
  626. Can I protect an Excel spreadsheet, and use Outline functions?
  627. Macros
  628. When I clear a print area, it still prints.
  629. Copy text from text box to cell in another worksheet
  630. How do I??
  631. Countif question
  632. Conditional Format based on other cell's value
  633. Replace using Wildcards
  634. SORT REPETITIVE DATA FROM ROWS TO COLUMNS
  635. using excel generate random numbers 1 to 52 without repeating
  636. Greeting Function
  637. How would I add an extra column in a spreed sheet
  638. 2 criterias for countif -
  639. getpivotdata
  640. Is it Possible?
  641. COUNTIF problem with NOW()
  642. Deleting macros
  643. IF statement question
  644. Paste special values but not...
  645. Vlookup for multiple values
  646. Filtering
  647. List File Properties - Author
  648. How do I work with variances when there is a negative number?
  649. insert date
  650. Is there a function for this....
  651. Conditional Identifiaction Of Unique Entries
  652. Counting colour formatted cells
  653. Diabling Hyperlinks in a Spreadsheet
  654. Calculate only Positive Numbers
  655. Random funtion
  656. Trying to Capitalise on Input to Cells
  657. Lookup sort of thing!
  658. Hiding rows on condition
  659. How do I automatically compile totals from 12 worksheets into 1?
  660. Converting Day Numbers to Dates...
  661. How can I add IF statements
  662. Inserting a worksheet name into the worksheet
  663. What's wrong with this Match formula
  664. finding repeated numbers
  665. Data Validation - List - Data "NOT BETWEEN" - Source Possible?
  666. Numbering Duplicates
  667. Worksheet from Formula
  668. To display contents of a folder in an excel sheet using Excel MACRO
  669. Date and Text in one formula
  670. Replacing sheet reference in multiple cells...
  671. Generating list
  672. RE: insert 2 colours in a single cell,corner to corner
  673. Sorting names and numbers in order with the highest total
  674. Calculating total time
  675. column is hidden in normal view but not print view
  676. Linked values not updating
  677. how to trim a whole excel sheet?
  678. want a formula give total quanitity break up frm other sheet
  679. lookup values
  680. Help with points sheet
  681. have invoice # roll up, or add 1, each time document is opened
  682. Solving for multiple algebraic variables
  683. conditional formatting
  684. Print Area. 1st page Landscape 2nd page Portrait??
  685. IF statement help
  686. Create multiple sheet tabs from multiple cells.
  687. count rows that meet two criteria in two different columns?
  688. How do I include filtered out numbers in a SUBTOTAL?
  689. Convert a number to a name string
  690. Re: Formula with conditons
  691. Text To Column
  692. Sumproduct
  693. Performing Multiple Functions in a Column
  694. named ranges
  695. Custom Header Error - Too Many Characters
  696. Excel hyperlinks not live in PDF document
  697. How do I used a big formula I created in Excel?
  698. Date plus 1 year (february problem)
  699. How do I anchor hundreds of cells easily
  700. how to repeat text on sheets in excel
  701. xirr
  702. display and count the number of times a value appears
  703. can a pivot table pull from multiple worksheets?
  704. logic (IF) functions
  705. Function to return # of column with min value in selected rows
  706. Searching on Dates
  707. summing columns if there is data
  708. Advanced Filter not working
  709. MAJOR BUG: Excel operator precedence is wrong
  710. SUM Range based on date
  711. Show hash marks instead of text
  712. Hiding rows if specific cell does not contain key word
  713. AND function?
  714. Index/ Match Formula
  715. xirr function
  716. Range Names
  717. Highlighted Reference Cell for a Working Cell
  718. Using cell content to access another worksheet in same workbook
  719. Help with IF Statement
  720. Nested If problems
  721. Link and fill cells in workbooks
  722. "IF" Formula
  723. Trouble with selecting multiple ranges of data
  724. VBA Code help
  725. How do I copy formulas but using the same range each time I copy
  726. I want to turn off research task pane forever.
  727. pivot table field summarize default
  728. urgent help
  729. Number of Sheets in a workbook formula
  730. Rows Insertion
  731. Rows Insertion
  732. Extracting 1st 3-digits of postal code that begin with 0
  733. How can I determine the largest physical size cell in a column
  734. Re: Validate before running macro
  735. Re: Validate before running macro
  736. Phone Number formatting
  737. Is there a function that tells if text in cell is boldfaced?
  738. In VLOOKUP how to pick Table_array value from a cell
  739. Formula needed - automatically calculate session time totals for each user
  740. data validation
  741. In VLOOKUP how to pick Table_array value from a cell
  742. Vlookup & search function help
  743. Retaining formula
  744. I need help with a formula similar to "countif" but more complex
  745. Count Names
  746. Hyperlink not working...
  747. outline
  748. ,
  749. Calculated value to run across cells ??
  750. Problem with decimal format
  751. Array Help - World cup pool
  752. Max value in same cell across ALL worksheets
  753. I must be tired, because basic Math isn't working.....
  754. Trouble getting new toolbar buttons to work properly in Excel 2003
  755. Removing External Links
  756. Use the Loan Template to calculate bi-weeky payments
  757. Drop down menu
  758. Linear Predictive Equation
  759. Is there a way to sort without losing individual set formulas?
  760. Can I sum an outlined Excel sheet and ignore collapsed rows?
  761. validation list - filter based on selection
  762. Autofill
  763. Find the most frequent date
  764. how to find last value
  765. Indexing value fro each new worksheet
  766. Printing with formula
  767. Cell drop menu
  768. Check Box included in a formula
  769. How do I keep fixed and Non-fixed decimals on a sheet together?
  770. Countif between a range?
  771. Autosave add-in
  772. what to do with unused cells
  773. Roundup to .99 endings
  774. How to increase counter based on values in 2 different cells
  775. How to use cell data as part of hyperlink function
  776. problem with entering month of the year
  777. Lookup returns wrong value
  778. How to copy text box from one worksheet to cell
  779. switch number order
  780. finding duplicate addresses
  781. Sum of rows in same column if x=x
  782. Return the 6th thru the nth character?
  783. Average function question
  784. Returning the desired value if multiple values exist????
  785. How to calculate the sum of the alternate rows?
  786. How do I: Extract column headers based on lowest number in sequence
  787. Big Excel Problem.....could REALLY use some help
  788. loan payment program
  789. How to populate sheets from a specified set of cells..
  790. How to round an entire worksheet?
  791. One field into many fields ?
  792. How do I compare values of two cells and display the lowest.
  793. Filters in Excel 2003 are not working
  794. collecting data from various worksheets
  795. Lookup function with condition in time series data
  796. Removing digits after decimal in "text" numbers
  797. How to Import multiple-line addresses from Word into single cell?
  798. Get rid of #value!
  799. How do you find the list option in excel on office xp
  800. Adding rows in between formulas
  801. ActiveX Control text box
  802. how do i create pivot table from data fields containing forumulas
  803. i have forgotten the password i made for an excel document
  804. lookup and delete
  805. How to select preceeding cell in a formula?
  806. Calculate PivotTable Item Totals Based On Cell Contents?
  807. how do I move two separated cells to new spreadsheet
  808. What is the macro to change background based on numeric cell value
  809. IF'S Blah
  810. IF,or IF--so sick of IF's
  811. sumproduct forumla, but I want difference instead of sum
  812. Prevent Users from unsharing a workbook
  813. Macros in Office Excel 2007
  814. VLOOKUPS
  815. Dynamic hyperlinks problem
  816. Expind rows with a '+'
  817. Copying a hyperlink with a function
  818. HOW DO I DISPLAY FORMULA CONTENTS ON A SPREADSHEET
  819. VB Script in Excel to copy a row
  820. add figures to existing figures in excel
  821. Excel - How to indirectly access a file whose name is in a cell
  822. Help with Excel formula and Time...
  823. Can you please let me know how to insert calander in a xls sheet
  824. minimum
  825. Find then copy
  826. Dynamic formula
  827. Commas where decimals should be
  828. I want to consoidate a list of multiples to a list of singles
  829. SUBTOTAL and FILTER
  830. value of the active cell
  831. Rent direct from owners of French gites
  832. Need to scroll up to access the ascending/descending option in fil
  833. Countif re: a Variable Cell Value
  834. searching all sheets in a wb
  835. Returning a distance from a tabel, given "from" and "To"?
  836. Multiple cell reference IF function
  837. table/dropdown calculation HELP PLZ
  838. table/dropdown calculation HELP PLZ
  839. Conditional Formatting with more than 3 conditions
  840. Vlookup multiple terms and return one value
  841. Validation - no dups and text length requirement
  842. date formula errors
  843. Using "double equal signs" in place of an IF statement
  844. Hyperlink - copying
  845. Vlookup not working properly
  846. How to calc #'s giving totals 1-15=1, 16-25=2, 26-35=3, etc
  847. Use of conditional formatting to remind of forthcoming birthdays
  848. Decimal point will not hold 2 places in Excel 2003
  849. Strayer Conference Call
  850. maybe a vlookup question
  851. New Problem: #REF!
  852. Excel Mirroring Data
  853. IF= Cells not totaling
  854. How do I generate only one random number without it refreshing?
  855. How do I set up a countif, or sumif that is multiconditional?
  856. Duplicate Text within single cell. How to identify & split
  857. If/And/Or formula
  858. My VLOOKUP isn't working. Drats
  859. What do { } brackets mean when they encompass a function?
  860. How do I link two columns of data into one column?
  861. How to determine geometric mean of 152 values?
  862. CSE Formula
  863. Populate Missing Values
  864. WHO DO I CREATE A STATICT TIME FORMULA IN EXCEL?
  865. Cell Update
  866. Add multiple vlookup results
  867. Excel should have a drop down box that shows all the filters on
  868. Copyin multiple sheets data into one line
  869. [Excel 2007 Beta2] Function SUMIFS
  870. Setting up function is 1am between 8a-8p or between 8p-8a?
  871. Paste special into a filtered work sheet
  872. Save Changes Prompt
  873. email from Excel using If function
  874. String splitting for inconsistent strings
  875. Applying Offset to Range in VBA
  876. date function to find most recent order
  877. Can I use a lookup function that pulls referenced cells in multip.
  878. using =sum() to get a percentage
  879. How do I change text from all caps to normal type?
  880. Sort cells populated with an Indirect function.
  881. Filter unique, and then count
  882. automatic subtotal
  883. Execução de macros ao abrir planilha
  884. Copying specific rows
  885. =IF(AND) ASSISTANCE
  886. Retrieve text content from range with criteria
  887. Conditional Formating
  888. Setting Up A formula For A Time Sheet
  889. Worksheet problem
  890. How can I set up electronic signatures in Excel?
  891. Editing Formulas
  892. Protection Copy and Paste
  893. equation editor toolbar
  894. copy from excell to outlook
  895. Not showing blank and non blank items in filter mode for values
  896. Sorting into different worksheets from a unique value
  897. Multiple Vlookup’s
  898. is there a formula that remove duplicate values from a range
  899. Sum & Lookup function
  900. Filtering using ends with decimal criteria
  901. Problem: zeroes added to "general" format cell
  902. protecting cells against editing by copy/paste actions
  903. Conditional formatting on Consecutive cells
  904. protection - hiding worksheets
  905. Adding zero's to Time formated cell
  906. Add-in functions not available
  907. Simple stuff (Probably)
  908. [Q] Auto filter possible on multi-value cell?
  909. moving column/cell data to rows/cells fails
  910. Alternative to Indirect
  911. Indirect - Why does it seem to only work sometimes?
  912. using formula to tell when client last ordered
  913. If more than condition forumula
  914. Pulling Data off Web - Need Function Help
  915. How do I find the maximum time value from a list
  916. TimeTables
  917. How to add Restrictions to Combo Box?/
  918. Can I use a formula to filter data?
  919. Array formula to give blank
  920. How do I estimate the year spend if spend is $26000 as of May?
  921. Sheet copying
  922. edit comments in locked cells
  923. if function help
  924. Compile all Worksheets in a Workbook in to a single Worksheet?
  925. convert a string to range?
  926. Avoiding Duplicate entries - from a drop down
  927. VLOOKUP and DGET to find a value with multiple criterion
  928. Which Finance Function should i use to solve this
  929. my cells with email addresses ling me to the wrong ones
  930. How can i round a number to closest tenth number?
  931. Dynamic update for graph data
  932. DCOUNTA Complex Criteria Question
  933. Date help
  934. How do I tally checked check boxes in an Excel spreadsheet?
  935. a note on a workbook
  936. how can i check for #Value! ? ... or how do I do MaxIf??
  937. can "real time" be cell function in EXCELL?
  938. How do I add drop down choices to a spreadsheet?
  939. lookup a list of values for an array formula
  940. How do I recover an Excel worksheet that I erased?
  941. index/ match formulas orice
  942. I want to change comment printing cell 3 to whats in cell 3
  943. The same formula doesn't work again?
  944. Re: Help with a macro/formula
  945. Progress Tax Calculator
  946. Find/Replace Help
  947. Help with a Macro - Excel 2003
  948. How do I identify who placed security on a workbook?
  949. Match 2 criteria with 2 criteria
  950. Counting and incrementing and then concatenate...
  951. Retrieve value from a range of cells
  952. word file into excel
  953. Subtotal Function
  954. How to SUM #N/A
  955. How to automatically populate the next available invoice #
  956. How do I separate a hyphenated word in Excel?
  957. function within a function
  958. question about Net present value way of calculation
  959. Can I have error message when formula is over value?
  960. How do I get my date to look like this in Excel (Monday June 19,.
  961. How to copy an array without changing relative cell references?
  962. How to copy an array without changing relative cell references?
  963. How to copy an array without changing relative cell refferences?
  964. sumif
  965. How do I insert a symbol AT THE END of text for multiple cells in Excel?
  966. adding up several different criteria
  967. Help with calculations
  968. Combining multiple lists into one !
  969. Numeric calculation
  970. CELL Function: cell reference by formula
  971. Can't consolidate non-data (ie text) cells from worksheets
  972. Working Merchandiser Schedule...
  973. Copying & Filling in data from One file into another.
  974. Saved excel workbook does not open from desktop icon
  975. Trimming cell contents?
  976. Find / compare result with list
  977. Conditionally summing cells based on conditions in other rows
  978. Use multiple criteria with COUNTIF: between dates and not blank
  979. Rounding up/down
  980. Calculating in a list
  981. Simplifying a formula
  982. Can I create an IF statement that looks for part of a string of te
  983. protecting ceels to copy -paste action
  984. dates, 1 month prior
  985. how do i setup a table of daily income and expenses
  986. can i calculate the number of occurances of a partucular value?
  987. Grouping According to Sets of Rows
  988. Making formulae function throughout worksheet
  989. return a list
  990. Pass variable to NORMINSV function to get only mean value
  991. Auto-create separate worksheets...
  992. formula to obtain difference between two dates.
  993. Two Workbooks into 1 File??
  994. how do I add Drop down menues in Excel?
  995. How do I write this formula in Excel?
  996. Formula
  997. Web Query (Excel 2003)
  998. Variable File Name
  999. IF or IF(AND Function
  1000. How do I find unknown interest rate using TVM functions